There is one God, but he is three things at the same time. And we killed one of those things.

Home Forums General & Off-topic There is one God, but he is three things at the same time. And we killed one of those things.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Oh fucking hell, let me get this shit straight. There is one God, but he is three things at the same time. And we killed one of those things, so we killed God. But that’s not all, this God ressurected but then went to heaven and then is going to come back again one day and make dead people ressurect somehow.
      What the fuck? Do christians even realize how dumb their whole religion is?

Dirk

One God, three persons.
      The second person, the son, condescended to us and became a man so that he could willingly die for our sins. He rose again on the third day.
      Everyone will resurrect and there will be a great judgment.

This is bait, just getting the story straight

Anonymous

How can a god be three persons? By that logic we killed God. The only time jesus alludes to being god is in the Gospel of John, and you can’t find this view of on earlier gospels and writings of paul. It is clear how this view of jesus being a god was taken from the rome emprerors being considered gods too, just like many things of christianism were taken from pagan rome. If jesus was god, why Matthew, Mark and Luke would not mention that Jesus called himself god?

Dirk

look it up

Anonymous

Did we killed god? Why jesus being a god is only written in the gospel of john?

Anonymous

He is referred to as God in every gospel. We killed God the Son incarnate in His human nature but not in His divinity.

Anonymous

No, Jesus only says he is a God in the gospel of john. Don’t you find this strange? And by the trinity each person is one, so killing one of the persons means you kill god entirely. Your religion doesn’t make sense.

Anonymous

>One God, three persons.
        Heresy

1. There can only be one God
        2. He made us in His image.
        3. Humans are mind, body, spirit.

Three parts to Him. The body can die but your consciousness remains. As shown by the life of Jesus.

>Three parts to Him.
        Heresy

Dirk

>One God, three persons.
          >Heresy
          What church are you a part of that rejects the athanasian creed?

Anonymous

So Paul the apostle was a heretic? You are either trolling or just stupid.

>[Col 2:9 KJV] 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Anonymous

also the fact that he did it 2000 years ago but not for the 100,000 years before that

>One God, three persons.
        >The second person, the son, condescended to us and became a man so that he could willingly die for our sins. He rose again on the third day.
        >Everyone will resurrect and there will be a great judgment.
        Why?

Dirk

To save men from their sin

Anonymous

Acts 2:14-35 kjv
      Peter Preaches to the Crowd

14But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: 15For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. 16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

22Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

25For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

26Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

27Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Anonymous

>2/2
        28Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Anonymous

>2/2
        28Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Show me one time when Jesus said he was god that’s not in the gospel of John.

Anonymous

In the Old Testament there are many prophesies about the Son of God, the LORD, the Shepherd who will cleanse sin and take us to the Father. Since the saved body of the church receive Jesus’ body and through confession of sin and being sorry and taking the Lord’s Supper moderately, being resurrected from the dead to new bodies that will not sin anymore and be new and capable of dwelling with God in Heaven, for all eternity, it means when Jesus is living in his Eternal body, he will forever be the Eternal Heavenly Father. This will never change. The bride of Christ of the Church, will forever be married to him also. The Bible doesn’t say we turn female, it is not a literal sex change. I would completely take it that you will immediately take it as such by how bad you people really are. Pearls to swine, the sow to the mire.

>Matthew 28:18And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
          Who sits on the LORD’s throne?
          >Revelation 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
          Who’s throne is the Lord’s throne?
          >Matthew 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne:

NASB versions
          Psalm 80:1
          For the choir director; set to El Shoshannim; Eduth. A Psalm of Asaph.
          Oh, give ear, Shepherd of Israel,
          You who lead Joseph like a flock;
          You who are enthroned above the cherubim, shine forth!

Genesis 49:24
          But his bow remained firm,
          And his arms were agile,
          From the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob
          (From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),

Psalm 95:7
          For He is our God,
          And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand.
          Today, if you would hear His voice,

Psalm 100:3
          Know that the Lord Himself is God;
          It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
          We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Anonymous

Mark 6:38-40 kjv
            38 He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes.
            >39 And he commanded them to make all sit down by companies upon the green grass.
            40 And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties.

Anonymous
              Anonymous

You didn’t read, why didn’t you read?

Anonymous

Oh that’s right there are trolls on this board that don’t read.

>Satan’s accusations day and night are not shutting down.jpg
                This is why it is Necessary that Jesus shuts them down for eternity.

Anonymous

Anon, you’ve answered absolutely nothing. I’m not even on the opposing team. This crap is why baptist kids keep going off with Dave and Veronica in High School.

[…]
            Show me one time when Jesus said he was god that’s not in the gospel of John.

Jesus’ claim to be God was the reason for His trial and execution.
            Matthew 14, and 28. Luke 24. They all show instances of followers worshiping him as well. If He wasn’t making the claim, He would’ve been obligated to rebuke them immediately for this, yet He doesn’t do so.

[…]
            Jesus said the father was greater than him, how can they be the same thing?

They’re cosubstantial. It’s one of the reasons Christ is identified as God’s "Son".

Anonymous

>Jesus’ claim to be God was the reason for His trial and execution.
              Bullshit. The historical Jesus was executed for sedition. Claiming to be God wasn’t illegal, while claiming to be the anointed king was challenge to Roman authority.

Anonymous

>Bullshit. The historical Jesus was executed for sedition.
                Said no one in history.
                >Claiming to be God wasn’t illegal
                The garden gnomes petitioned the unwilling governor to have Him killed. You can see in his later letters to his superiors that he thought this an odd happening, and didn’t see anything particularly wrong with Jesus.

Anonymous

>Said no one in history.
                  This is evident if you read the gospels with a critical eye. The historical Pilate would have had no choice but to dole out execution as punishment for self-admitted sedition. Hence, "Rex Iudaeorum" to mock him for his claims.
                  >You can see in his later letters to his superiors
                  Your demented mind is inventing things now.

Anonymous

I read the gospels and don’t see any wrong doing from Jesus who was God and King of the garden gnome.

Anonymous

Judea was subject to the authority of Rome. If Jesus is King he challenges that authority. Do you understand why Romans might be mad if you challenge their authority?

Anonymous

I only worship God not governments or religions. So the way I see it, Pilot was disrespecting God’s Authority who was Jesus.

Anonymous

>This is evident if you read the gospels with a critical eye.
                    Nothing in them implies the Christ had any inclinations towards Earthly state-building.
                    >The historical Pilate would have had no choice but to dole out execution as punishment for self-admitted sedition.
                    Except the Christ was tried as a blasphemer and a man guilty of inciting riots.
                    >Your demented mind is inventing things now.
                    Look up Pilate’s account of Jesus. Choose whatever source you want.

Anonymous

Mashiach is an earthly king fulfilling the promise of God to David’s descendants. If he’s not an earthly king, then he can’t be Christ because he doesn’t sit on the throne of David.
                      >Except the Christ was tried as a blasphemer and a man guilty of inciting riots.
                      What did Pilate ask Jesus? Did he ask him about gnomish laws? Or riots?
                      >Look up Pilate’s account of Jesus. Choose whatever source you want.
                      Apparently you’re talking about some awful Renaissance forgery.

Anonymous

>Mashiach is an earthly king fulfilling the promise of God to David’s descendants. If he’s not an earthly king, then he can’t be Christ because he doesn’t sit on the throne of David.
                        He needs only to be of the line of David, and that He is, through His mother.
                        >What did Pilate ask Jesus? Did he ask him about gnomish laws? Or riots?
                        He asked if He was the King of the garden gnomes, and the Christ gave a passive reply.
                        Note:
                        >23 And he said, “Why? What evil has he done?” But they shouted all the more, “Let him be crucified!”
                        >Apparently you’re talking about some awful Renaissance forgery.
                        I haven’t looked into the background of it, so it seems possible. My argument doesn’t depend on it though. Really, you’re attempting to read Roman vindictive behavior into Scripture. That’s all there is to this.

Anonymous

>He needs only to be of the line of David
                        He needs to reign on the throne of David. David ruled an earthly kingdom. And that’s just one prophecy out of many Jesus fails.
                        >the Christ gave a passive reply
                        When I read the "so you say" part I was legit awed by how anyone could worship this disrespectful weasel. Just imagine saying that to a Roman governor who is giving you the benefit of the doubt while on trial. That behavior alone should warrant crucifixion.
                        >you’re attempting to read Roman vindictive behavior into Scripture. That’s all there is to this.
                        I’m attempting to extract the crumbs of history from mythology.

Anonymous

>He needs to reign on the throne of David
                        This is going off somewhere else. The point is that He made no seditious claims or acts.
                        >When I read the "so you say" part I was legit awed by how anyone could worship this disrespectful weasel.
                        He gave the honest reply. That’s what was being said about Him, and protesting for the sake of being freed would’ve been pointless. If He had set foot outside again, the locals would’ve raced to club Him to death. He knew He was meant to die that day, and was despondent.
                        >I’m attempting to extract the crumbs of history from mythology.
                        You’re attempting to fabricate some other reason for His execution. The Romans had no interest in Him, and He didn’t pose a threat while He was alive on Earth. His answer given earlier regarding tribute payments, was enough for them to be satisfied. The worst thing He did, in their eyes, was empty a temple of its merchants.
                        You pervert the truth due to your own flawed nature. I’m done here.

Anonymous

>The point is that He made no seditious claims or acts.
                        He claimed to be melekh-mashiach. That is sedition.
                        >The Romans had no interest in Him, and He didn’t pose a threat while He was alive on Earth.
                        Didn’t he just storm the Temple courtyard with his band of zealots? By the accounts of Philo and Josephus, Romans were afraid of a revolt at the time and here you have a seditious garden gnome rallying his band of apocalyptic cultists and declaring the imminent destruction of the Temple.
                        Only a few years later Pilate would murder an unarmed group of Samaritans, so this was not some meek character.
                        >You pervert the truth due to your own flawed nature. I’m done here.
                        The hypocrisy of christcucks. Scurry away like a vampire stricken by sunlight.

Anonymous

>Anon, you’ve answered absolutely nothing.
              You said not using John. You got plenty of answers. Thanks for proving you are literal swamp mildew.

Anonymous

>Jesus
      >We are all children of God
      >I am but a son of God
      >Don’t worship me, worship the one God

>Christians
      >Christ was literally GOD

Anonymous

>with you MY SON, I am (God the Father is) proud
        >dove (holy spirit) seen flying through the parting clouds

Anonymous

1. There can only be one God
      2. He made us in His image.
      3. Humans are mind, body, spirit.

Three parts to Him. The body can die but your consciousness remains. As shown by the life of Jesus.

Anonymous

It is clear how consciousness is made by brain reactions, and that’s why people with brain damage who wake up from a coma say there were only darkness and no consciousness before waking up. There’s no consciousness after death, and killing one part of God means you killed God entirely as each part is one.

Anonymous

I don’t believe that though, and there are plenty of NDE where people witness the afterlife after being physically dead for a period of time. How can people experience anything while being braindead? According to them they did.

Now you can believe what you want, and so can I. I will argue no more because you can’t change my mind, my hope and my promises from my God whom I worship and has blessed me with eternal life with Christ Jesus for eternity even after this body passes.

>[Psa 18:5-6 KJV] 5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. 6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, [even] into his ears.

God Hears Everything

Anonymous

>I don’t believe that though
            Well it’s not a matter of opinion, it’s simply the facts and evidence. When you didn’t have a brain (before you were born) you had no consciousness and you can’t remember any of it. That is also true for when you had a brain but it wasn’t developed yet enough to make consciousness happen (when you were a baby). The same is true for people who are in comas as vegetative state, hell even if you do a surgery and you take meds to doze off you lose all your consciousness. Being dead is just this lost of consciousness forever, just like it was before you were born.

>there are plenty of NDE where people witness the afterlife after being physically dead for a period of time. How can people experience anything while being braindead?
            People who suffer nde aren’t braindead. Brain death is what happens when the tissue of the whole brain dies, and there is no coming back from that. Those people who had nde were still alive (that’s why it is called NEAR death experiences) and so they couldn’t be on the afterlife. The nearest thing to being brainded is being on a coma/vegetative state, and all of those who come back from that say it is an absolute void.

Anonymous

Funny how faith works, it take belief and not evidence. You don’t remember anything before you were born because you were created by God. If you werent created yet, then you don’t exist. That is what I believe, I can’t see it otherwise.

>People who suffer nde aren’t braindead

Death is not an absolute moment, but a process that can be reversed. The evidence is plain to see in CPR and other medical interventions. This all points to Christ btw, whereby He brings us back to live after having died and being reborn.

Anonymous

You know what is really funny? How you use evidence to justify your faith ("near death experiences are evidence of afterlife") and then discredit the evidence that goes against your beliefs by saying how faith doesn’t need evidence lol.
                >You don’t remember anything before you were born because you were created by God. If you werent created yet, then you don’t exist.
                People are born because their parents fuck or because a doctor or something makes an artificial insemination. There’s no god to be found anywhere, it’s pure humans making other humans. And you don’t remember anything before you are born because you don’t exist yes, you don’t have a brain that has consciousness so how can you remember anything. Just like you can’t remember things when you had one month of life as your brain wasn’t developed yet. Or how when you have alzheimer or dementia you start losing your memories and cognitive capabilities, t’s all in the brain, even if you have brain damage your consciousness is impacted. There’s no evidence whatsoever for you having consciousness after dying lol that’s pure wishful thinking.
                >Death is not an absolute moment, but a process that can be reversed. The evidence is plain to see in CPR and other medical interventions.
                Wrong, death is absolute, if you’re dead you can’t come back to life. No one braindead ever came back into life.

Anonymous

I don’t justify my faith, it was just a physical example that points to the truth. A metaphor for the Heavenly promise and hope that no man or thing will ever take away. Belief is mine and by mocking my belief you only make it stronger.

>People are born because their parents fuck
                  Sex is a curse from God, it causes the pain of child birth , jealousy, fornication, sex addictions, perversion, rape, and murder. Use it wisely, or stay cursed.

> you don’t have a brain that has consciousness so how can you remember anything
                  In Christianity we believe that physical things are born first, and afterward come spiritual things.

[1Co 15:44, 46 KJV] 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. … 46 Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

> Death is absolute.

No it’s a process due to sin. Until you accept forgiveness for that sin you and your family and everyone you sinned against will continue to suffer even after death. Sin is another funny thing, it affects the innocent too. The only way to remove it is to forgive, and only God can forgive sin.

Anonymous

There’s no consciousness when you’re dead.

Anonymous

Yeah we already know what you believe.

Anonymous

>n Christianity we believe that physical things are born first, and afterward come spiritual things.
                    no offense but that’s kind of retarded

Anonymous

Ok but that is getting away from the point of the OP. We are entering trolling territory.

Anonymous

Dumbfuck atheshit lol

Anonymous

>And we killed one of those things, so we killed God. But that’s not all, this God ressurected but then went to heaven and then is going to come back again one day and make dead people ressurect somehow.
      Jesus has two natures: divine and human. In a way we "killed God" but only in his human nature. His divine nature still existed, hence why he was able to be raised from the dead.

Anonymous

>What the fuck? Do christians even realize how dumb their whole religion is?
      lol, if they did, they wouldn’t be Christians

Anonymous

try harder dude

Anonymous

The Son’s mortal body was killed but his spirit was eternal and went down to hell

Anonymous

Yes, and conquered Hell, resurrected and received a new physical body.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

The Holy Trinity is really not that difficult to understand, you’re just retarded

Anonymous

>augustine and aquinas are retarded

Anonymous

>comparing OP’s bad faith shitpost to the musings of actual theologians
          There’s a difference between philosophizing on the metaphysics of the trinity and wondering “HoW cOuLd oNe GoD bE tHreE DiFfErEnT tHiNgS???”

Anonymous

What was the outcome of that philosophizing? Oh, the concept is retarded but that’s ok because mystery.

Anonymous

>bro you’re retarded for not understanding the trinity
        >god is one but three, we killed god and the father is grater than the son but they’re the same!

Anonymous

you forgot the part where he reveals himself to a bunch of garden gnomes when he could just appear individually to all humans

Anonymous

yet another brainlet fedora throwing a temper tantrum
      this is what passes for a discussion on LULZ
      why do I even come to this website anymore?

Anonymous

>why do I even come to this website anymore?
        To convert posters to your gnomish religion

Anonymous

Imma be real with you, no one gives a shit what a fedora tipping virgin like you believes

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.