Noctuabros…we won

Home Forums Science & tech Noctuabros…we won

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Noctuabros…we won

Anonymous

why can’t they just paint their fans black? i dont want to see an ugly brown gpu in my case

Anonymous

brown is kino and you got filtered

Anonymous

Buy anything other than scrote tier hardware. It really is that simple.

Anonymous

> brown
          > not scrote

Anonymous

So you saying my shit is like scrote?

Anonymous

More like why don’t they use black plastic?

Their "blackout" editions are just painted black

Anonymous

it’s a special material in the same family as kevlar. maybe it’s possible to dye it though idk. the color scheme is deliberate to be like a desert camo, it’s ugly but like back in the day when there were fewer fans to choose from and people were more into overclocking they prioritized performance over looks and if your case isn’t windowed your components aren’t on display anyway.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/yvQ4RXr.gif

>it makes less noise because MOLECULES

Just say your cheap fucks and don’t wanna add black dye cause it would cost $0.002 more per unit

Anonymous

The claim isn’t that the material somehow makes the fan quieter, you dunce. Fan blades made out of normal plastic stretch over time, which is why tolerances have to be so large and fan blades never come close to the frame. With this liquid crystal polymer, the stretching doesn’t happen (at least not to anything like the same degree), meaning the fan blades can be much closer to the frame, which improves performance. The results speak for themselves really, since the NF-A12x25 absolutely smoked any other 120mm fan on the market for any use case when it first came out. Other companies (like Thermaltake) have since copied the materials and design wholesale.

Anonymous

>Fan blades made out of normal plastic stretch over time,
                What manner of freaking horseshit is this? Source or GTFO.

Anonymous

dunno about the plastic part, but propellers/fans generally do stretch out due to the exerted forces

Anonymous

>fan blades stretch over time
                  take your medicines sir

not him but i guess depending on the material that may happen?
                  there is some force that makes them go outwards, which you see in your clothes when you put them in the dryer.
                  Now over 100s of hours of use, does plastic eventually give out and stretch? thats the question

Anonymous

Hard plastic doesn’t deform. Old computers, cars, fridges, ventilation etc all have the same kind of plastic fans in them and many of them have ran non-stop for decades, there is no such thing as "fan stretch"

Anonymous

Those devices don’t have issues precisely because there is a large enough tolerance

Anonymous

You’re saying that all plastic axial fans "stretch" but are built with such high tolerances that there hasn’t been a single case of "fan stretch failure" for like 60 years? Just stop making up dumb shit please

Anonymous

they stretch from temperature
                        ever wondered why cheap fans start to rattle when your hardware gets hot?

Anonymous

That’s not what you said, you said fan blades stretch over time due to the forces exerted on them, which is completely untrue

Anonymous

wasn’t me
                        and they do you scrotebrain
                        look into material science you low wage earner

Anonymous

>source: trust me

Anonymous

He put it badly, but fan blades do flex due to the forces involved. That’s why they need a gap to the frame.
                  He’s right about the LCP ones being stiffer, allowing them to run a much smaller gap.

Anonymous

Explain how beQuiet has better black fans.

Anonymous

They don’t?

Anonymous

>Other companies (like Thermaltake) have since copied the materials and design wholesale.
                but they’re not brown
                really makes you think

Anonymous
                Anonymous

>fan blades stretch over time
                take your medicines sir

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/yvQ4RXr.gif

>it makes less noise because MOLECULES

Just say your cheap fucks and don’t wanna add black dye cause it would cost $0.002 more per unit

Plastic is plastic. They use "military" because it sounds cool and makes idiots buy it. My motherboard broke down a few years back even though it said MILITARY CLASS 4 on the box, can you believe that? It’s a freaking fan, what kind of freaking idiot would think it makes them better because KEVLAR MILITARY SWAT NUCLEAR LASER NINJA TURTLES PLASTIC? Fuck off. Noctua is pretty good but if you want the best fan you should get Papst.

Anonymous

"military" class means it’s cheap horseshit made for mass production for utilization by canon fodder. Real siss use "Space age" tech.

Anonymous

>he doesn’t have a mobo with a gun on it

Anonymous

that mobo is illegal in the uk and australia

Anonymous

Something to do with coloring the plastic or w.e. it is fucks up the molecular structure.

Anonymous

how convenient that noctua’s trademark shit brown color is the only thing LCP is compatible with! and I assume if they just left the LCP its natural undyed color, that would also somehow compromise the fans structural integrity

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Woke af, exactly how it is.

Anonymous

This is silly, since it’s not a choice between hangover-shits brown and RGB. They already make "redux" fans in a nice gray color that goes with everything. Why can’t they just make all their fans that color?

Anonymous

redux is the shit variant of the normal ones u imbecile

Anonymous

woke af beige enjoyer.

Anonymous

why is Ayumu Kato there?

Anonymous

this is woke af and correct

Anonymous

soul

Anonymous

The issue isn’t that the 90s beige aesthetic is bad, it’s that only noctua fans have this look. So it will always clash and look out of place, especially when pretty much all other components available are glass/metal cases, black PCBs and fans, RGB on everything even if you don’t want it, etc.

Anonymous

Noctua colors don’t look half bad with white cases

Anonymous

I have the white version of the fractal meshify and noctua stuff would still clash. The interior panels are still black and so are all your standard other PC hardware (GPU, mobo, included case fans, power supply, etc). So it would still clash.
              I’m not even a ricescrote and generally don’t care about any of that shit, but noctua coolers would just stick out like a sore thumb.

Anonymous

This is why I hate scrotes that get into PC modding for "muh looks" like sis no one cares how the inside of your workstation looks. Go post on /r/desktopthread or /r/PCMASTERRACE with that bull shit. Its a computer ffs.

Anonymous

fixed

Anonymous

NOCTUAscroteS INTERNALLY BTFO

Anonymous

woke af

Anonymous

supremely woke af

Anonymous

Corsair Obsidian 750 Full tower here.
          I find that cases like the Phanteks Ethoo cases and especially the cases with the 90s off white colour have a "utilitarian elegance" to them.
          Said Utilitarian elegance also compliments their "no nonsense" appearance. Just a box that holds parts to function.
          My literal dream PC is an off-white reference to 90s PCs though admittedly I’d probably just get an Obsidian 750 Full Tower with its outside and inside spray painted in off white beige.
          Not sure if spray painting the air filters are a smart idea. Especially not around the USB ports.

Does anybody by any chance know of a PC case manufacturer that has their cases come in old school off white?
          Maybe a PC case painting service?
          You’d think that with RGB colors that there would be demand for PC cases that aren’t just in basic black or snow white.

>t. Zoomie who just wants to be "not like the other zoomers" with his PC.

Anonymous

just get it powder coated

Anonymous

>just get it powder coated
              An independent car shop that does painting or customs might take a PC case painting commission?
              Has anybody tried this?

Corsair Obsidian 750 Full tower here.
              I find that cases like the Phanteks Ethoo cases and especially the cases with the 90s off white colour have a "utilitarian elegance" to them.
              Said Utilitarian elegance also compliments their "no nonsense" appearance. Just a box that holds parts to function.
              My literal dream PC is an off-white reference to 90s PCs though admittedly I’d probably just get an Obsidian 750 Full Tower with its outside and inside spray painted in off white beige.
              Not sure if spray painting the air filters are a smart idea. Especially not around the USB ports.

Does anybody by any chance know of a PC case manufacturer that has their cases come in old school off white?
              Maybe a PC case painting service?
              You’d think that with RGB colors that there would be demand for PC cases that aren’t just in basic black or snow white.

>t. Zoomie who just wants to be "not like the other zoomers" with his PC.

I don’t understand RGB either.
              I just want my PC to work.
              I don’t want any electricity spent on RGB lights which are basically the light up shoes but for PC cases and gaymer gear.
              I don’t care if the electricity spent on the lights are minimal I’d rather not use them on RGB lights.
              Same goes for when I got a cheap RGB lit mouse I just turned off the lights on that thing.

Anonymous

I always wonder, do people with RGB play in a dark room to enjoy it? I use computer in very bright room.

Anonymous

I guess they do. Usually the ones that show off their RGB PC cases do so in a room where neon lights to get the Cyberpunk/neon 80s lighting look.
                  Not sure why really. I just don’t see the appeal.

Anonymous

i got my old case powder coated a few years back but to be fair i knew the guy since i used him for my rims and whatnot. the worst they can so is no.

Anonymous

>An independent car shop that does painting or customs might take a PC case painting commission

Probably, but that shit is expensive

Anonymous

I mean I am basically paying the RGB tax that lots of zoomers go nuts for when it comes to bright lights.
                  Except I’m just getting a modern airflow focused PC to look like a hybrid between a modern PC with 90s old school off white colors.

I wouldn’t expect the power coating to be cheap, but I’m sure that aside from the USB ports and other sensitive parts of the case. It might be a nice break from car work for the car shop employees. If they accept it.
                  I can see why they wouldn’t in regards to PC parts that would be sensitive to paint.

Anonymous

Honestly dude, RGB shit is bloatware. Get regular non-rgb fans. Talking from experience

Anonymous

>Not sure if spray painting the air filters are a smart idea. Especially not around the USB ports.
            Just remove air filters. they’re actually a meme, and they’re the number one reason for bad airflow. Painting the rest of the case is fine.

Anonymous

fixed

huh, I daily drive a w124 yet am still somewhere in the middle.

Anonymous

W210 and Noctua enjoyer here I approve

Anonymous

SOVL

Anonymous

verified

Anonymous

holy woke af

Anonymous

woke af

I hate chink designs.

Anonymous

Kek
          Gamer cases without airflow are so stupid.

Anonymous

Why would it matter what components look like? The point of a case is to hide what’s inside

Anonymous

They do sell black ones…

Anonymous

why would you be able to see your GPU? you don’t have one of those cases with a stupid window, do you?

Anonymous

Cause they found the optimal polymer for silent fans. Painting it would only add noise. Science and shit.

Anonymous

correct answer

Anonymous

they could’ve done a better job of getting the word out. the wikipedia for noctua (not that wikipedia seems to be very relevant these days) mentions the ugliness but says nothing about the material.

Anonymous

It’s a psyop to see if the goyim will voluntarily go out and buy poopy brown fans if shilled by youtube influencers hard enough

Anonymous

Your brain is unironically rotten

Anonymous

Noctua is an Austrian brand. If you knew Austria, things would make sense to you.

Anonymous

They have been selling a bunch of black coolers and fans for years now.
        Can this board at least try to do 10 seconds of research before complaining?

Anonymous

>Can this board at least try to do 10 seconds of research before complaining?
          we know that have black fans, scrote
          but they put the brown ones on this card, thats the problem

Anonymous

>make brown fans
        >make guts ugly
        >discourage side windows
        >everyone’s PCs get quieter
        noctua 200iq

Anonymous

lmao, literally the only reason why I bought a case with sidewindow is so that I can admire my brown and gray noctua fans

Anonymous

scrote THAT SHITS INSIDE THE COMPUTER WHO CARES

Anonymous

Imagine caring about RGB LGBT shit.

Anonymous

This is why I hate scrotes that get into PC modding for "muh looks" like sis no one cares how the inside of your workstation looks. Go post on /r/desktopthread or /r/PCMASTERRACE with that bull shit. Its a computer ffs.

woke af. If you have even one single open window that looks into your pc case, you are a poser.

Anonymous

Fuck of scrotebrained consumer, garden gnome slave rbg boy

Anonymous

How can you see a gpu inside a case?
        Do you have xray vision or something?

Anonymous

He’s probably a zoomer with led glass case or some shit…

Anonymous

it’s iconic
        if you see a brown fan it’s almost certainly a Noctua

Anonymous

because this is just a meme card made to use/look like it uses those cheap fans everybody has?

Anonymous

scrotebrain

Anonymous

what do you care anon? You AREN’T one of those scrotes that has a glas panel…. RIGHT??

Anonymous

HAHAHHAHA It looks like someone had to attached 2nd hand fan because their stock gpu fan broke

Anonymous

why can’t they just paint their fans black? i dont want to see an ugly brown gpu in my case

>Woke af Asus releases a GPU which will be basically silent even at 100% load with OC
        >Literal manchildren complain about the color of the freaking fans, which are downwards facing and invisible in 90% of cases

https://overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/have_a_look_at_asus_s_noctua_cooled_rtx_3070_gpu/1

Anonymous

We already won, so need for this, I use Noctua fans on my R9 290 since a few years already, just replaced the cooler and zip tied two nff12’s on it.

Closed side panels are the best and with sound dampening material it actually reduces noise.

Anonymous

>Closed side panels are the best and with sound dampening material it actually reduces noise.
            woke af

Anonymous

I don’t really care about the color, but why is it always associated with poop? This legitimately makes me think the hate is coming from 13 year-olds saying "dude sis it’s brown like SHIT lmao". How much of a child do you have to immediately associate something being brown with fecal matter.

Anonymous

news flash people who care about "aesthetics" of a computer are children or manchildren

Anonymous

4 slots wide? wtf?

Anonymous

Glorious BROWN

Anonymous

I like this, but do you think they will fill the whole range or will it just be 3070/3080? Even so, unless it’s a reasonable premium (maybe $50-60) over a base model I’d probably pass. I don’t usually consider premium gpus worth it in general though.

Anonymous

Where is the VGA port?

Anonymous

in 2010

Anonymous

Dumb boomer.

Anonymous

How do you even fit this in a case and still have room to plug in front panel connectors? Seems like more trouble than it’s worth instead of buying a 3070 version with better cooling.

Anonymous

>he fell for the mATX meme

Anonymous

Not really, but this fan mod requires at least a new case if not a new motherboard as well. Also say goodbye to PCI extension cards if you happen to use some. That’s why I said it seems like more trouble than it’s worth instead of buying a 3070 variant with better cooling.

Anonymous

wow, a fashion accessory that finally matches your purse

Anonymous

Am I the only one that likes this graphics card.
      I really like the colors. may not work in many builds but it looks amazing.

Anonymous

>4 slots
      >or more like 5 if you want some space for intake airflow

Soon we’ll need an EATX board just to have a single PCIe slot not blocked by anything

Anonymous

Nope. 99% of people only have one PCIE card, so this fits in all mobos, ITX, MATX, ATX as long as you dont that have starbucks coffee AIDS case.

The only place you need more PCIE, home server, doesnt have GPU anyways.

Anonymous

EATX only adds width, no extra slots.
        You’re thinking of XL-ATX, which adds extra height, but those boards usually just moved their expansion slots down.

Anonymous

Are they just normal Noctua fans held in an Asus enclosure?
      can the fans be taken out when the card is no longer used?

Anonymous

imagine caring about what color the plastic inside your case is

Anonymous

4 slots card?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Why don’t they just sell GPUs without fans or even coolers? That barely looks any different than my GPU that I deshrouded and ziptied two Noctua fans on

Anonymous

Why don’t they just make a new form factor with GPUs having standardized cooler mounts like CPUs?

Anonymous

Because scrotebrained kids would blow all their money on the gpu and cheap out on the cooling.

Also, I don’t think partners would appreciate getting cut out of the equation and would do anything in their power to fuck with gpu manufacturers

Anonymous

Brown is Tradition.

Anonymous

That’s obnoxious

Anonymous

HOLY SHIT THIS IS REAL
      IM ORDERING THIS SHIT IMMEDIATELY

Anonymous

>only 3070
      into le trash it goes

Anonymous

>Already have 3x 120mm Noctua fans, and the NH-D15S cooler.
      If this gets released as an after market cooler for my 3080, I would probably buy it.
      I like the noctua colours, and hate rgb shit. The noctua fans are also very good, and very quiet.

Anonymous

>he doesn’t builds his PCs from wood to match his fans
      ngmi

Anonymous

alternatively

Anonymous

blue usb3 port ruins the entire thing

Anonymous

link to consoom or to DIY?
        PLS

Anonymous

woke af sauna box

Anonymous

>someone makes a custom wood pc case
        >adds ZERO airflow to the case
        Whoever built this needs to be whipped.

Anonymous

>what is positive pressure
          the entire top is exhaust and theres an intake at the back you can literally see

Anonymous

SOVL

Anonymous

BROWNED

Anonymous

Do people still buy graphics cards? I ended up buying a console instead.

Anonymous

i think it looks pretty fancy tbh, looks like a warm coffee or chocolate sitting on an old wooden table inside a cozy rustic kitchen during a cold Autumn morning while the mist fades away into the forest…. then again a freaking sticker on the center of the fans wouldn’t hurt though, would it ya freaking cheap fucks?

Anonymous

Seems like they just put 12x25s in there, so you can probably replace them with the Chromax version that’s coming out in a few weeks.

Anonymous

Why does Noctua insist that much on their brand identity? it’s literally just fans

Anonymous

why do you care what they look like? it’s literally just fans

Anonymous

Most of their fans and coolers are available in completely black without any logo whatsoever.
        You idiots need to stop acting like they only make brown fans, this isn’t 2014 anymore.

Anonymous

it’s really funny because they’re just bitter they don’t have expensive fans but lack the brain power to realize that noctua fans aren’t THAT much better than normal fans, so it’s a whole bunch of people projecting about how shitty these fans are and how they must be sour grapes when there is literally nothing wrong with just not buying them, the grapes actually are sour.

Anonymous

I did a deshrouded 3k industrial black 12cm x2 one for like 100 bucks with paste and loom

Anonymous

Everyone only sees black and white, but it takes a true visionary to innovate in brown.

Anonymous

polaris chads rise up

Anonymous

>polaris chads rise up
        woke af and never obsolete

Anonymous

Redditards will love it

Anonymous

Best looking card iv seen this generation.

Anonymous

Are Noctuas still the goat? Are static pressure fans better than airflow fans? Recommend me premium case fans

Anonymous

>Are Noctuas still the goat?
        yeah, the high-end Noctua fans are very good

Anonymous

noctua fans dont have high pressure or rpm
        they are only useful for gaymers

Anonymous

They have industrial fans that go all the way to 3000rpm though

Too bad they cost like $30 per fan

Anonymous

3000 rpm isnt that high

Anonymous

For 120mm fans that is

Anonymous

I just want a GPU cooler that is designed to accept standard 120mm fans holy shit

Anonymous

too much shit that can go wrong for the average idiot pc gaymer

Anonymous

How many slots is that chungus? 4? 5?

Anonymous

God it looks so good, way better than rgbshit

Anonymous

wouldnt mind that on a 3080ti

Anonymous

wtf i’m a Noctuascrote now
      the expected retail price is $1100 starting so tell me where to buy

Anonymous

About damn time, took them like 2 years

Anonymous

they couldve released black sterrox fans years ago, the excuse about different colors weakening the material was just marketing bullshit. see

how convenient that noctua’s trademark shit brown color is the only thing LCP is compatible with! and I assume if they just left the LCP its natural undyed color, that would also somehow compromise the fans structural integrity

Anonymous
        Anonymous
          Anonymous

>only fan that can beat 12×25 is literally 5mm thicker
          >not even 140mm fans can beat it
          Pathetic
          Can’t wait for the 140mm version of the x25.
          Who the fuck cares if they are a little more expensive than other fans, you won’t have to upgrade for like a decade. Why cheap out on cooling of all things.
          I bet you people also buy cheap ass no name 80 white PSU

Anonymous

>arctic buys some shilltubers to shill for their shit
        >nu/g/gers fall for it
        go back to plebbit you scrote

Anonymous

I love how much even mentioning Noctua triggers this board.
      You guys go crazy over fans or cooolers you won’t have to buy or over the fact that they cost a few bucks more than other fans.
      Meanwhile if you look at battlestation or guts threads you can see that this board loves throwing a ton of money at RGB

Anonymous

It’s incredible right? The state of those cucked goys. It’ll tkae my lifetime warranty and use the same top-tier fans year after year, CPU cooler generation after generation after generation after generation…

Anonymous

noctua is the ultimate poorscrote deterrent

Anonymous

What LULZ doesn’t seem to understand is that most of the price doesn’t evne come from the fans themself. They perform better and quiter than most other fans, but they could easily sell them for like 15 bucks if it was just the fans.
        Most of the price basicly comes from all the accesoires you get especially with the coolers y cable, extensions cable, thermal paste, multi colour rubber corners for chormax fans, included anti virbation mounts etc.
        Not to mention the customer service you will get new mounting brackets or broken accesoires for free until the end of time.
        I’m still running the OG U14S in a second PC and that thing is almost a decade old and still outperforms most other coolers.

Anonymous

this board is nothing but poorscrotes who will wait 7 years to save $3 on an ssd

Anonymous

first design was far better
      why industrial noctua are black?

Anonymous

Wasn’t that just a fan render?

Anonymous

sure, but looks better for me just an opinion

Anonymous

>useless bracket there for no reason
          >three collared tubes doing fuck all
          yep its fanfiction alright

Anonymous

the trouble with brown is that it won’t go with anything else. it’s like owning a bianchi frame, your build/clothing options are limited by the fact that it’s just will not go with anything else. if they had made the fans red or blue or even green, literally anything other than brown, it would have been fine

Anonymous

Or maybe black? You know the color that almost all their coolers and fans are sold in?

Anonymous

yes obviously, but i mean brown is almost uniquely bad among the non-black options

Anonymous

>go with
        Found your mistake, it’s a computer not a fashion accessory. You are cancer upon the body of computing.
        You’re also scrotebrained though. I got a case with RGB, just because it’s the best performance wise on the market. my noctua doesn’t look ugly at all, in the colored light it just looks gray-white ish. Stop being a gay ass scrote.

Anonymous

let’s see why the plebbitors invading this board hate Noctua so much
      >they don’t cater towards subhuman zoomers
      >long warranty and excellent support
      >you can always get parts for them if something should brake
      >free mounting brackets for coolers from 2009
      >always a good mix of noise and performance
      >always lots of adapters in the package
      >cream and brown masterrace colours
      >cost too much for poorscrotes to obtain
      >give better value than other premium brands
      >will always stay true to their principles and won’t go into rgayb shit
      Seethe

Anonymous

No way i would rahter buy cheap ass arctic fans that break if you look at them the wrong way and are basicly outperformed by other models a few months after they come out

Anonymous

Finally. No more reasons to deshroud by default.

Anonymous

literally why?

Anonymous

Yeah, this is something that actually started being done with RTX2000, like it was done before but only because fans got broken.
        The thing is that with 1000 and 2000 series, 2.5~3+ GPU slots started to become common and even that couldn’t cool them that well. But with this Noctua collab, you can see that the full first 2 slots are pure heatsink.
        I wish they did some kind of socket-like thing to be able to just swap/remove the default typical 92mm slim fans for full 120mm ones, like Noctua did with Asus.

literally why?

The default fans are slim, and if you run an ATX motherboard and not using any extra PCIe, you have a lot of space so slappikg full 25mm thickness fans will cool it more or the same with less noise, and not having to watercool.

Anonymous

I did that to my R9 280, RX 480, RX 580 and Vega 56, before I did it to the card in pic related. Simply because it makes morse sense, I don’t have to explain it to you, since you get it already, but thicker fans, even if they are the same since, just push more with lower RPM, hence better cooling and less noise.

Anonymous

kill it with fire

Anonymous

>rtx
      Not
      >6800xt
      OMG moments

Anonymous

I actually think it looks nice. Noctua aesthetic has grown on me. Tired of black/white/grey colors.

Anonymous

Noctura do black/blue/white/green/red versions for you brand drones out there
        It just costs you extra to order the colored versions/fittings

Anonymous

Love noctua but think I want 3080

Is Intel coming up with new CPUs soon, or I will have to go 3900x

Anonymous

meanwhile a white man will buy a water block

Anonymous

what a boomer card
      Why don’t they just make it beige and have woodgrain while they’re at it like everything was in the 70s

Anonymous

Now THIS is SOVL

Anonymous

fake and gay
        modern vinyl decal larp

Anonymous

>gpu slot cooler

Do yourself a favor and get a 240mm+ water cooler and mounting kit for your gpu. And then mount the radiator outside the case. It will do wonders, and keep all the hot exhaust air from the gpu out of the case.

Anonymous

fml

Anonymous

It looks ugly.

Anonymous

No.

Anonymous

>5 slot 3070

Anonymous

>mogged by two Arctic P12’s anyway

Anonymous

enjoy the buzz noise low wage cuck
        Noctua is the undisputed King, their Products last the most without any change in characteristics
        keep seething plebbitor

Anonymous

I’m sure once the card comes out people will test it with other 120mm fans and i highly doubt the P12 or any fan aside from the Toughfan12 or Wondersnail 120 will perform as well.

Anonymous

Why did it take GPU manufacturers this long to use 120mm fans?
      Why they still go for 3 tiny fans instead of just using two 120mm fans?

Anonymous

space you mongoloid

Anonymous

There are also 14mm thicc 120 fans and two fans take up the same or less space than three 92mm fan while pushing more air.

Anonymous

The problem is that they don’t. You have to consider high limit as well. Sure, nowadays there is enough clearance on most cases, but GPUs used to be the height of the PCIe and only later it started to become common to get the PCB or the shroud/heatsink actually taller.

Anonymous

I wish they would just release GPUs like this, but without the fans and you could just chose which 120 fans you want to use.

Anonymous

peepee poopoo

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id