New here- am I philophobic or is it something else?

Home Forums Relationships, dating, & sex New here- am I philophobic or is it something else?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I should probably be doing my maths homework right now, but I am a 14 y/o female, my friend is also female and she has asked me out. I have never really experienced amorous thoughts towards anyone, and the thought of this relationship terrifies me. I don’t know myself enough to know my own sexuality, partly because I never want to think about it, but I’ not sure if I’m philophobic or just aromantic, asexual and nervous.

I have had problems in the past because I put others before me to the extent that I forget to care for myself, or make my voice heard. I am so used to listening to my friends at school that they forget I am there and ignore me. nobody listens to my opinion, so now I’ve been given the option to speak, I don’t know what to say.

I don’t know if I’m ready for a relationship, and I don’t even know who I’m attracted to. That or I may be aromantic and asexual, but I’ll just end up being excluded by my (very few) friends as they grow up and have relationships of their own.

Any advice?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.