My psychiatrist said that I might be a schizoid after hearing my political opinions

Home Forums General & Off-topic My psychiatrist said that I might be a schizoid after hearing my political opinions

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

My psychiatrist said that I might be a schizoid after hearing my political opinions. Couldn’t make that up. How can anyone take psychiatry seriously? It’s literally designed to make you conform to whatever bullshit is imposed to you and label you as unhinged if you don’t.

Anonymous

A schizoid is not someone who is unhinged. This is a larp.

Anonymous

Not a LARP, and yes, schizoid personality disorder is meant to stigmatize and portray as crazy people who are not NPCs.

And now you begin to understand why no one takes the soft """sciences""" seriously.

That’s the impression I got from reading Freud and Jung. Both were 20th century alchemists of the mind, basically. Psychology and psychiatry are fucking jokes.

Fuck off back to […]

I’m not alt-right. I’m kind of alt-left. I believe in a genetic cognitive disparity between races, but I also believe that it should be fixed through genetic engineering so that no one has advantages at birth. I also think that anyone who trusts the COVID vaccines is retarded and has been successfully brainwashed by capitalist megacorporations and billionaires, which is what made him say what he said.

Anonymous

>it should be fixed through genetic engineering so that no one has advantages at birth
          Why though?

Anonymous

>Not a LARP, and yes, schizoid personality disorder is meant to stigmatize and portray as crazy people who are not NPCs.
          That’s crazy. I’ve actually been really stressed dealing with normies lately and I have often thought that it might be good to talk to a psychologists about it, but I already know this is exactly how they would respond.

It blows my mind how hard it is to talk to anyone, and I think "alt-left" might be a good phrase to describe me. I feel like everyone is emotionally unstable. If you talk to your average person about anything, and you disagree with ny of their views, even in the most mild fashion, this will send a lot of people into on autistic rage. You see it with SJWs, you see it with MAGAtards/Qanons, you see it everywhere, and what’s even more annoying is that we seem to be reaching a point where SJWs are the majority of democrats and Qschizos are the majority of republicans, and you can’t talk to either group of people without being labeled either a neonazi conspiracy theorist, or a globalist chinese shill.

This is especially true with the COVID policies. Even simple, good faith questions will get you labeled as a schizo. You’re not even allowed to be informed about what’s going on. If you even want more information, then you’re a schizo. I already had the mask. I already wear the mask. But if I even raise the question, "hey when are we going to be done with all this stuff" or "under what epidemiological conditions would we go back to normal and stop wearing masks and requiring vaccination." Questions like that are not to be asked or discussed in public, and anyone raising such questions is a spreading disinformation and conspiracies. The very fact that we can’t even ask a simple question like that just demonstrates how politicized and how polarized our political discourse has become, and how authoritarian normie political ideology really is.

I’m not even a conspiracy theorist and I don’t think COVID is a hoax.

Anonymous

>it might be good to talk to a psychologists about it
            And it is. OP has a shitty psychiatrist, but, on average, most forms of psychotherapy are incredibly effective. Just talking to someone who won’t judge you will already help. Not to mention the fact that, if you feel isolated from society due to your views and feelings, you are exactly the kind of person that it’s designed for, despite most patients being just people stressed with work or divorce or something like that.

Anonymous

>OP has a shitty psychiatrist

That’s most of them. Perhaps psychologists run a bit better since they don’t believe the answer to every problem is, "MORE DRUGS." But the fact it is a field that gives you power over vulnerable people naturally attracts a bad crowd of people.

>Just talking to someone who won’t judge you will already help

I’m not sure where you get the impression that psychiatric workers are enlightened people free from judgement. If anything they are the most predisposed to judging people as crazy due to dealing with crazy people so often.

Anonymous

>I also think that anyone who trusts the COVID vaccines is retarded and has been successfully brainwashed by capitalist megacorporations and billionaires
          You are paranoid, take your meds.

Anonymous

>I’m not alt-right. I’m kind of alt-left.
          >I believe in a genetic cognitive disparity between races,
          >but I also believe that it should be fixed through genetic engineering so that no one has advantages at birth.
          >I also think that anyone who trusts the COVID vaccines is retarded and has been successfully brainwashed by capitalist megacorporations and billionaires,
          >which is what made him say what he said.
          Congratulations, you’re schiziod. Make sure you don’t forget to mention the lizard people on your next visit in.

Anonymous

>but I also believe that it should be fixed through genetic engineering so that no one has advantages at birth.
          Shouldn’t people be given the chance to get all advantages? Would make more sense. Or maybe even modify everyone to be as smart, healthy and fit as human possible or even more. Transhumanism is a great thing.
          I think you are overestimating the competence of megacorps and billionaires as well underestimate the complexities behind the various vaccines.

Anonymous

what did you expect someone who has been successfully brainwashed by capitalist megacorporations and billionaires to say?
          drug dealers with degrees are still drug dealers

Anonymous

Psychiatry Chads score another win.
          >My psychiatrist said that I might be a schizoid after hearing my political opinions.
          After hearing doesn’t mean solely because of hearing.
          >I believe in a genetic cognitive disparity between races
          This is legit science but at the level of averages. The inability to distinguish individuals from averages can definitely contribute to a ‘hit’ on some psychiatric diagnostic criteria. This goes for woke types too, btw, when they think and behave under the influence of irrationally sweeping beliefs.

Anonymous

Amazingly woke

Anonymous

And now you begin to understand why no one takes the soft """sciences""" seriously.

Anonymous

Some psychiatrists are useful for recommending the right drugs for people’s cognitive problems, I’ve benefited massively from luvox, brexpiprazole and I’m currently trialling benztropine. the brex and luvox reduce mortality from covid and have nootropic effects.
      https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.637647/full
      https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2021.652688/full
      I chose luvox myself but the psychiatrist introduced me to brexpiprazole and benztropine which are very unique drugs.

Anonymous

Fuck off back to

[…]

Anonymous

do you need psychiatric assistance?

Anonymous

>Couldn’t make that up. How can anyone take psychiatry seriously? It’s literally designed to make you conform to whatever bullshit is imposed to you and label you as unhinged if you don’t.
      Mostly.

Anonymous

If schizoid is all your psychiatrist could come up with, just wait until she finds out that
      LULZ is the first place you choose to get whinging about it.

Anonymous

KEK

Anonymous

lol
      That’s why I prefer solo psychiatrist sessions
      I have a similar opinion regarding vaccines though

Anonymous

i was diagnosed with StPD probably in part due to me being into transhumanism and posthumanism and philosophy

Anonymous

A psychiatrist is not the right person to talk about your political beliefs or your feelings. He is merely someone to prescribe you meds. If you want someone to talk to then post on LULZ. Don’t expect a psychiatrist to understand you, let alone to show empathy for your situation. That’s not what he studied and not what he’s being paid for.

Anonymous

schizoid is not what you think it is, retard

Anonymous

How closely related are schizophrenia and SPD?
        I have a friend whose brother is legit schizophrenic (takes meds for it and all), but I suspect my friend has SPD based on his behaviour. He’s completely asocial, dropped out of college, one day he cut off contact with everyone from our friend group, shows no emotion in speech, naturally pretty intelligent but extrapolates theories based on intuition and has some completely retarded views like covid and climate change being a hoax, watching some pseudoscience channels on YT etc.
        Their granddad also had developed schizophrenia later in his life.

Anonymous

schizoid overlaps with the negative symptoms of schizophrenia – the withdrawal and flat affect but there is no established link like there is between schizotypal PD and schizophrenia. If you were diagnosed "due to your political views" then you are almost certainly STPD. I dont think schizoids give a fuck, they live heavily inside their heads and fantasy worlds and generally dont care a lot about what goes on in the real world.

Magical thinking and susceptibility to conspiracy theories is a hallmark of schizotypal behavior and it does often progress into full blown schizo. Its also a much more common disorder.

Anonymous

Ok, I see. Btw I’m not OP, I’m another anon. This friend recently started to make some contact again and behaves better, I wouldn’t want him to turn into a schizo, even though his brother is actually nicer than him to be around now that he’s on meds, actually sociable and has a quirky sense of humour and very offbeat observations that make everyone laugh.

Anonymous

how do you cure it anon, using antipsychotics makes you a zombie

Anonymous

cure?

Anonymous

schizotypal not schizoid, i meant manage

Anonymous

your imaginary friend sounds based

Anonymous

most psychs wont know whats wrong with you if you dont know it yourself. almost all of them are incompetent and have watched too many movies.

Anonymous

>quack ignoramous hears thing that doesn’t conform to his narrow, shallow worldview
      >"Durr this guy is (insert buzzword here)
      >gets paid for doing the same thing any normies would have done for free
      don’t tell me you went to a """"""""psychiatrist"""""""" expecting him to "help" you, they’ll just other you for not conforming to the social orthodoxy just like any other plebian.

Anonymous

Is there a difference between being a quiet introvert and a schizoid?

Anonymous

Depends on the clinician’s political belief.

Anonymous

what about ops post implied otherwise?

Anonymous

Schizoid PD is a trauma response, not a personality trait like introversion.

Anonymous

>How can anyone take psychiatry seriously?
      That’s sometimes what I think when I hear from my dentist "You have 18 cavities and we need to fill all of them up!".
      If you’re not a retard and definitely know that you’re talking to someone who has no idea what he is talking about, then get a second opinion by another psychiatrist.
      Every doctorate is filled with people who don’t actually give a fuck about their profession, this is not exclusive to psychiatry.

Anonymous

>Sharing alternative political views with virtue signalling femoids therapist cattle

El Arcón

>How can anyone take psychiatry seriously
      Dunning-Kruger is a big reason for that.

Anonymous

Feeling the urge to set the parliament on fire is not just an political opinion.

Anonymous

This, it’s a necessity.

Anonymous

>this person has opinions i dislike
      >i know, i’ll tell them they’re insane, that will convince them
      >they will definitely consent to be drugged until they have no opinions at all
      Why do people have any faith in psychiatry?

Anonymous

why would you tell them your political opinions in the first place? get a better psychiatrist and don’t do that

Anonymous

Aside from genuine brain disorders that make you hallucinate, mental health is literally a social construct and what behaviors are ‘sane’ and ‘normal’ varies wildly with time and culture. 2,000 years ago you’d be a squeamish pansy if you didn’t cheer at the sight of gladiators gutting each other

Anonymous

>schizo thinks that psychiatrist says he is a schizo because of [insert retarded reason]
      Anon he probably thinks you are a schizo because you are a schizo. You cant trust your schizo mind on how you view on why things happened or what happened. This is because you are a schizo. This is a classic thing for Schizo’s. They think the psychiatric think he is a schizo for retarded reasons when they really dont. Make sure you take your meds. You can go to another psychologist if it will make you happy but chances are you won’t trust them either because they are all part of the global homo or whatever retarded shit you think.

Anonymous

what’s the weather like in tel aviv?

Anonymous

Meds now.

Anonymous

Legit.
        There is no chance it played out like stated LOL. Obviously there was incoherent babbling about chemtrails and gay frogs.

Anonymous

Galighting motherfucker, if you can’t distinguish between a falsifiable claim and one that isn’t, get the fuck off of LULZ.

Anonymous

>ding, ding, ding!
          That’s the worst but also funniest one. I’m imagining a toddler posting

Anonymous

Current post evidencing a learning process that if AI can learn same, would disprove itself.

Anonymous

Take your meds

Anonymous

Psychiatry is the biggest scam of all time, like nigga, just relax ok?

Anonymous

Yeah well, maybe someone ought to get the word out about that one. Too bad they’ll just be labeled as schizo and a bunch of clowns will say "take your meds" as if it’s not.

Anonymous

Are you claiming that the public is, in fact, the primary consumer of all bullshit?

Anonymous

No, I am not.

Anonymous

anyone who goes through the psychiatric system unironically supports tom cruise and his scientology bullshit because psychiatry is even more bullshit than aliens

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.