Does anyone else have an impending sense of doom?

Home Forums General & off-topic Does anyone else have an impending sense of doom?

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Maybe I’ve done mushrooms too much recently, but does anyone else have an impending sense of doom right now? I felt this same thing in late 2019.

Anonymous

awww. chill out, homie.

Anonymous

ch-checked

Anonymous

Why is this thread still going on? Once checked and on first post? That’s a done deal. Threads over, pack up your responses and go meditate for the time you were going to spend in this thread.

Anonymous

Because magical numbers can’t stop the apocalypse bro

Anonymous

Nah, but felt quite off when I was outside today. You probz should take it ez with the drugz for a while, m8. I had my fair share of that feel you’re talking about. It ain’t fun. Stay stronk. You can push through.

Anonymous

Mushroms are edible. Any mushrom is. Dom is when life is unseparable from nightmare!

Anonymous

>Any mushrom is
        enjoy some delicious death cap or destroying angel, anon
        tell me how it goes

Anonymous

theyre coming
      the doctors are coming in your walls
      theyre in your walls
      they will take your skin off and wear it like a coat
      buffallo bill doctors

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLbj0CttPCs&list=PLQR2qBL5SjzeIz2lk4lXAvmrUfZsyxTyZ&index=12

a lot of people will die. fair warning. every one thinks their lives are the most important. some even think god owes them for following some rule made up by people and put in a religion. of you didnt break these rules you claim and now god has to bail you out. what if god never said you cant do those things if your life depended on it and even expecting a reward was a insult. you got to exist. why do you hate god ? why do you expect rewards ?

Anonymous

Yes, but I too eat a lot of mushrooms and I too felt it in 2019, needed up quoting my job right before all the lay offs and unemployment and bonked myself hard

Anonymous

Had that after a 8g trip back in april. still dealing with it but it gets easier every day. Time heals all wounds. Just try not to have a nice day in the first 2ish weeks

Anonymous

In what way have you failed? What did they show you?

Anonymous

Sounds like fried dopamine receptors, your poor fuck is living life at its lowest vibration

Anonymous

I think you’re right. I hadn’t done shrooms in over 10 years and experimented with them quite a but over the last month. Not really impressed.

Anonymous

Cubes effect serotonin

Anonymous

Fried neurotransmitter receptors none-the-less.

Anonymous

>Dopamine
        What did he mean by this

Anonymous

Sounds like you’re just a hypochondriac.

Anonymous

The world’s in the shitter, extremist nationalism has been on the rise for years globally, this covid shit isn’t going away, australia will probably burn again, the chinese are plotting something..

How could you not have an impending sense of doom all the time

Anonymous

How is extremist nationalism a bad thing? White people have had enough.

Anonymous

Got it again. Nowhere near as intense during 2020, but still crushing to deal with.

Anonymous

yes too much shrooms. I did 30 grams over a few months and It took me a while to stablize. find some good food to eat like a nice bowl of chili and you’ll be alright. it was designed this way just for you.

Anonymous

Everybody runnin when they see the storms comin
      But whatevers gonna be will be
      Some will dash to the mountain, some will crawl
      And the weakest amongst them, they will fall
      But the strongest in faith, they will stand tall

Anonymous

global economy crashes in 7 days when evergrande defaults. babylon will finally fall but the worst has yet to come. we are seeing the fulfilment of revelation 13 right now.

Anonymous

Yes very much so. I feel very scrotebrained and dissociated right now. Like I can’t remember anything about my life or personality. The things I used to like to research and think about feel dead to me. Like my IQ lowered to that point. Think it might be time for to start estrogen.

Anonymous

Only time I feel a sense of impending doom is a few minutes right before I throw up from alcohol usually lasts like 15 seconds

Anonymous

So what if bad things happen? That would imply that things even matter to begin with. Just stop caring

Anonymous

b-but shroomers told me it cures depression

Anonymous

It does, it also opens you up to the existence of even darker feelings but you can now learn to control them more than you could before, learn to genuinely accept them.

Anonymous

You have an impending sense of doom because you are more aware of the disposable nature of your material body and the fact that you are getting closer to your inevitable death with every second that passes. There is nothing to be afraid of, it is a natural and necessary part of life..

Anonymous

I have been off drugs since July. And I feel this same since of terror and anxiety. Things feel off.

Anonymous

shrooms show your patterns and will guide you towards which patterns/behaviors you need to get rid of. if you’re taking them too frequently, you’re doing two things – maintaining your old patterns by not giving yourself time to digest the previous trip, and creating a new pattern of turning the use of shrooms into just another crutch like alcohol or cigarettes.
      so, on some level, you know that you aren’t doing yourself any favors and the sense of "doom" is like having a glimpse of where your life might head if you keep tripping willy nilly instead of giving yourself the chance to integrate the experience, learn from it, and then eventually go back once you’re hunky dory

Anonymous

Yep, but I don’t do mushrooms. Just meditation.
      Not exactly impending doom, more like inevitable need to give up to the inevitable.

Anonymous

Yeah, I don’t even do any drugs and I’m feeling it too. The Tribulation is beginning.

Anonymous

i think you may be doing too many mushrooms because im finally starting to feel the opposite. good times are coming boys, if only for a little. bless all who read this 🙂

Anonymous

I’ll give it 5 years until we see some real consequences
      All the shit you see peddled on here for hurt people is going to be nothing compared to the water wars

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.