I just bought over 600$ worth of canned goods and other shit.

Home Forums General & off-topic I just bought over 600$ worth of canned goods and other shit.

Viewing 75 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I just bought over 600$ worth of canned goods and other shit.

Give it to me straight, how bad are the shortages going to be this winter?

I just got back from my local supermarket and all of the mega packs of toilet paper and paper towels were completely gone.

Pic related. Give it to me straight fuckers

Anonymous

What is going on there?

Anonymous

Artificial supply-side shortage

Anonymous

its all on purpoe sis, ports are operating as they are "because of covid" and covid regulations imposed on them so that they work less efficiently.

Anonymous

An artificial shortage is still a shortage scrote

Anonymous

i wasnt disagreeing with you mutt

Anonymous

He was right for calling you a scrote though

Anonymous

I think he’s saying the Covid mandates are cover for the economy collapsing so they have someone to blame.

Anonymous

No, all the covid nonsense from last year has destroyed the global economy and seized the global supply chain by both directly impeding the labor behind it and rapidly shifting consumer demand. Our leaders bonked up the world for a cold and they convinced you to get mad at everyone else but them.

Anonymous

> t. artificially correct

Anonymous

Thats not even true lol why are you just making shit up?

Anonymous

I remember pol was screeching about food shortages at the start of COVID so I went out and bought a big sack o rice in anticipation. No food shortages ever happened because nothing ever happens.

Anonymous

Boris Johnson just warned that there’s going to be food shortages lasting until Christmas. What the fuck are you talking about dude

Anonymous

>"Food shortages"
          McDonalds shall be up and running like nothing is wrong. 2 more weeks brah!

Anonymous

Because they serve frozen chemical discs and call it food.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Look at that scrotebrain’s face. I hate democracy so much

Anonymous

>posing in front of empty shelves
          I mean come the fuck on, I have no reason to doubt this shit but who’s he trying to convince with this? As well as the weirdass Twitter status he posted eating fish ‘n’ chips saying “Build Back Better.” What’s actually going on, is everyone just trying to play interception?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

My entire supermarket was empty last year what are you smoking

Anonymous

This. Is he trying to memory hole? Or does mommy do his shopping? It wasn’t just toilet paper. Everything was gone. Except the beyond meat. Lmao.

It happened before. It can happen again and worse.

Anonymous

Lockdowns were when it hit here. That first night they were announced things were a bit crazy in every supermarket.

Anonymous

Try not living in bfe

Anonymous

Mine wasn’t.

Anonymous

>>I remember pol was screeching about food shortages
        The reasoning for shortages is correct in that the american federal government CAN order farmers to destroy crops and pay them for it, but the purpose is an increase in price without devastating production.
        Already inflation on consumable goods particularly meat are up 8% and this is a big deal.

Anonymous

I still have tuna cans and expired rice from that time. I’m not going to do that stuff again unless incoming shortages are confirmed.

Anonymous

> expired rice

Oh no, it’s scrotebrained

Anonymous

So I bought more rice than I felt like eating. The date says it is expired although it is still probably fine.

Anonymous

keep it dry and in an airtight container, should last longer than your life expectancy.

Anonymous

it can get infested with pantry moths and other bugs

Anonymous

Stick it in the freaking freezer overnight you tard

Anonymous

>Not putting your dry goods in air tight containers
              It’s like you want to starve to death.

Anonymous

That’s not good enough. There are already bug eggs in the food in the store unless you’re talking about twinkies or doritos

I left brown rice in a sealed mason jar and 6 months later it had creepy crawly worms in it

Anonymous

Bay leaf, anon. Put some in the jar before you close it. God is good.

Anonymous

>brown rice
                  That might have been the problem. White rice has indefinite shelf life as long as you keep it clean, cool, and dry.

Anonymous

>expired rice
          No you didn’t.

Anonymous

>I still have tuna cans and expired rice from that time.
          Eat what you prep, prep what you eat. Don’t be scrotebrained and buy shit you don’t/won’t use.

Anonymous

I personally like to buy cheap gross candy on clearance, so if I throw it away its no big deal

Anonymous

Expired rice? Just give shit to food banks before it goes bad

Anonymous

By that time it’ll be too late.

I remember pol was screeching about food shortages at the start of COVID so I went out and bought a big sack o rice in anticipation. No food shortages ever happened because nothing ever happens.

My grocery stores were emptied of meat and toilet paper for weeks. You know who had toilet paper? My prepper dad.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

What the fuck is so funny about that? It just recently expired.

Anonymous

Hahahaahahahaha

Anonymous

Fuck dude let me take some of that expired rice off your hands. Lmao.

Anonymous

Fuck off scrotebrains

Anonymous

I started learning new fried rice recipes with all the stored rice I had.

Anonymous

>expired rice
          Literally how?

Today I saw a sign on the side of a bus saying you need 14 gallons of water per person in your house to be prepared for two weeks. What are they planning on doing to us?

Anonymous

Why feel bad about it? You got a bit of security just in case. Put it away and feel good about it. Maybe add a bit, why not. You don’t need six hundred bucks worth of shit by any means.

Anonymous

Same I’m only like a quarter of the way through my covid rice I bought in March 2020

Anonymous

Kek you bought a sack of rice? The fuck type of Vietnam war POW diet you on there, son?

Think: whole grain carbs, dried. Rice, crackers, oats, pasta. WHOLE GRAIN you wonderbread munching Peter puffing motherfuckers.

Protein. Or you die. Peanut butter, beans, deenz. Canned chili. Canned tuna and chicken. Smoked dried meats.

Spices. You freaking heathens. At the very least, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper. Chili powder, cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne. And dried herbs. You want to die eating bland food? No, I don’t freaking think so.

Dairy. Boxed milk. Hard cheese. So your brittle scrote bones don’t break.

Dried fruit, or you get freaking scurvy, and you die.

You got that, maggot?

Anonymous

>Kek you bought a sack of rice? The fuck type of Vietnam war POW diet you on there, son?

after that war, when the POWs were repatriated, some unfortunately died from car accidents or drugs or by their own hand.

when the coroners would open them up, they found that their cardiovascular systems were like those of athletic teenagers; five years on a diet of rice will do that tbh.

Anonymous

It was actually the food restriction that did it.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633392958009.jpg

I accidentally read your entire post in my head with his voice.

Anonymous

Dude same. I have like 3 months worth of rice and beans. I don’t even want to eat it. I’m trying to eat it as much as possible now and not buy groceries. It’s saving me money.

Anonymous

Consider buying some flour. Little water and you have a very basic bread you can fry.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633392226116.jpg

Just drop $500 in rice, canned goods, and spices. Non-perishables will go a long way. Just buy colored stickers for visual shelf-life purposes.

Lockdowns were when it hit here. That first night they were announced things were a bit crazy in every supermarket.

Agreed. When covid hit, the store was a fuckin madhouse.

Anonymous

>Just drop $500 in rice, canned goods, and spices.

I don’t think you need to go that far. I just bought a 25 pounds of sugar, 50 pounds of flour, 40 pounds of rice, four large packages of brown sugar (whatever weight they are), and a couple of larger containers of spices. Just as part of my "I will add some more today" plan. Spent 70 dollars on it.

25 pound bag of flour is like 6$ and 20 pound bag of rice is like 13 (I think). Figure a pound a day keeps you well fed in calories.

The only part I’m disagreeing with you on here is the amount of outlay up front. Focus on dry goods and a hundred bucks will get you enough for four months, is easy to put in one cart, and you will easily be able to store it as well as afford it. No big deal. So people are more likely to do it.

Anonymous

Just remember store dry goods in mason jars, bugs and water will destroy anything else

Anonymous

>wasting mason jars on dry goods
                ngmi. dry goods go in mylar bags with oxygen absorbers, then into food grade plastic buckets. mason jars are for canning your meat, so you don’t lose it all when the power goes out.

Anonymous

Bug eggs will hatch inside mason jars and ruin the dry food. Ask me how I know.

Anonymous

I used to do that, I don’t any more. O2 absorbers, all of that. I have stopped. It just isn’t worth it.

Food is so cheap that it is easier and cheaper to simply buy the food and replace it later. Certainly in the current situation.

See, ten years ago the fear was ‘at some time in the future, I do not know, something may happen for some reason…maybe’. So it made sense to put in all that effort and extra cost.

But that aint the case now. For the vast majority of people, just stop what you are doing and go buy some rice/flour. Wrap it up and put it in a safe tub container. Stuff will last for years, and you aren’t stocking for years. You are stocking for the next six months.

Later, after you have enough food that was easy and cheap to gather you can consider going through the process to make it storable for centuries and spend the cost and time on that. But for now, fuck it. Just buy some 20 pound bags of rice (which if unoppened will last for decades anyhow) and couple of 25 pound bags of flour (which ‘buy by’ date is probably two years off).

I’d not normally suggest flour as it isn’t really good for long term storage. But it is so cheap and so effective for calories and taste that I think everyone should store a good 100-200 pounds of it (50-100$), which is more than enough to make some basic bread every day for a year and thus make your life a whole lot more bearable.

Anonymous

What is that picture? I haven’t been to a store in over 3 years, did they finally install suicide booths?

Anonymous

My logic with prepping is worst case you eat your food or donate it if the habbening doesn’t happen. But now with higher than normal inflation buying in bulk ahead of time can save a lot.

I bought 38lb of pork loin and cut it up and froze it in vacuum bags, 2.49 a pound with 30% off on-top. The price of pork loin will likely go up even higher in the future and I can eat this a good year or two later.

Anonymous

If i had all this food to donate, id invite a massive amount of homeless people and hang out with them, or ask a church to do an event with all my stuff.

Anonymous

Yeah churches usually have a member that needs food

Anonymous

>I bought 38lb of pork loin and cut it up and froze it in vacuum bags
            just order a whole hog from the butcher. cheapest price on pork you can find and they vacuum seal it for you. same with beef except you save almost as much by just buying a half.

Anonymous

Pork?..

OOOOOY VEEEEEEEEYYYY

Anonymous

Alteady looking into it. I’m good with a knife so I think I can save the 1-2$ a pound butchering fee they usually charge too. If not a meat cutter friend has offered to do it for 75c a pound.

Anonymous

Sheltered scrotebrain.

Anonymous

CONSOOOOOOOOM THE DOOOOOOOOOM

Anonymous

>haha guys trust me emergency rations are stupid because nothing ever happens

Anonymous

clearly you’ve never been to the supermarket in the past year after that

Anonymous

>world gets more bonked every day
        >hurr durr nothing ever happens
        why so dense?
        the freaking army has to step in and deliver food in your country you are bonked

Anonymous

Lmao same. Still eating from it… Five times a week, every week. Bought another fifty pounds bag cause you know what? I like rice. Also stocked myself on water bottles, ramen and spam. Should be able to hit macros for a 4 month period. How long can I keep eggs?

Anonymous

3 months max

Anonymous

Hmmm so definitely something to stock up on ONLY just before the shit gets bad. Maybe worthwhile to pickle some eggs. I do like em pickled with beets.

Anonymous

Pickle the eggs

Anonymous

Wife tells me "requires refrigeration".

Anonymous

Pickle the eggs

She’s right. Home canning will lead to botulism. The factory canning for eggs is a trade secret.

Trust me, I been trying to figure out how to beat the pickled eggs garden gnome for years now.

Anonymous

Some youtube scrote said you can dip them in wax and they last months. Haven’t tried it myself.

Anonymous

Coat them in vaseline

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633394057476.jpg

>Home canning will lead to botulism.

the bloated cans are lucky cans that contain extra food.

I pickle eggs at home, was pretty easy. Ate them months later without issue. Don’t poke holes in them scrotebrain.

The issue is that you can’t properly kill the botulism spores deep in the egg. That’s why you dice up meat before canning and also why you avoid canning dairy.

You keep rolling the dice and you might get away with it indefinitely but I take my health seriously. Make pickled eggs and just keep them in the fridge, no reason to treat them as nonperishable apocalypse Staples.

Anonymous

>no reason to treat them as nonperishable apocalypse Staples
                    but I need my Yum Yum Deviled Eggs with my 200 year old salisbury steak

Anonymous

Kek. I think I’ll just try to get a few chickens soon and actually start the garden that I have all the supplies for in the spring. Fresh just sounds a little more appetizing although the apocalypse canned food aesthetic is where it’s at.

Anonymous
                    Anonymous
                    Anonymous

How would botulinum bacteria get deep into the egg without some foreign object putting it there? Dumb fuck, eggs are sterile af inside the shell. That’s why you could preserve them in lime water for years back in the early pioneer days. The Chinese have used lye to preserve eggs as well for centuries, maybe longer.

Anonymous

Hurr hurr I didn’t say that every egg is contaminated. Just that it’s within the realm of possibility and unsafe. Proper canning is literally 100% safe. Eggs, fatty foods and milk are not even though both can and do frequently turn out fine.

Anonymous

So you admit you’re a scrotebrained scrote?

Anonymous

Yes

Condensed milk comes in a can here

Factory canning is different from home. Plus, the water has been removed and I’m sure the fat content is lower than whole.

Anonymous

Condensed milk comes in a can here

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633394057476.jpg

>Home canning will lead to botulism.

the bloated cans are lucky cans that contain extra food.

Anonymous

I have a whole fat book on pressure canning but just recently learned that if you boil canned food that kills the actual botulism poison

https://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/Botulism/clinicians/control.asp

Anonymous

You’re supposed to boil the jar for 30 minutes after you put the stuff inside (at least for tomato sauce)

Anonymous

That’s acidic hot water bath canning. I’m talking about pressure canning, and even if you screw it up, put it on the shelf for a year to grow botulism, if you heat the food before you eat it that will denature the botulism poison and you won’t be poisoned

Anonymous

I don’t think it’s a trade secret, it’s just that industrial canners can reach far greater pressure than home canners

Anonymous

I pickle eggs at home, was pretty easy. Ate them months later without issue. Don’t poke holes in them scrotebrain.

Anonymous

>i pickle eggs at home
                  good. cant wait to come by and raid them. been in the mood for eggs lately

Anonymous

Sure you will scrote. Gotta love how you literally cannot type anything that isn’t an attempt at demoralization. Yuri was right, you are forever tainted.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633395908456.png

>y-you cant just blackpill me with the truth!! the magical mexican singer was right!!!!
                      lol i see your one of the schizos that shit up this board. youll be the 1st one i raid now, so congrats

Anonymous

>How long can I keep eggs?
          Put them In lime water (alkali, not citrus) and they’ll keep indefinitely.

Anonymous

>I remember pol was screeching about food shortages at the start of COVID so I went out and bought a big sack o rice in anticipation. No food shortages ever happened because nothing ever happens.

Do dried beans ever expire… Like say after a year or two? Asking for a friend.

Anonymous

Beans dry never expire not as fresh 10 years later hard to make entirely soft, but still edible, can be used for seeds too, store in mason jars in dark closet on shelves

Anonymous

Thanks buddy. I have a instapot and they’re already needing a little longer to cook.

Anonymous

Feels different this time tbh

Anonymous

>he doesn’t rotate his stock

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633392878953.gif

i ate all of my beef jerky

Anonymous

Stock back up. Refreshing supply.

Anonymous

buy a big hunk of london broil and make it yourself. It’s easy, much cheaper and you can make any flavor your heart desires

Anonymous

I am amused thinking about this person stewing in anger because he bought a bag of rice

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633393845713.jpg

Dude shills are killing you.

Anonymous

To be fair, bread (along with everything else) has gotten smaller in the US. Actual food is also significantly more expensive when buying from a grocery store, though about the same when buying locally.

Anonymous

Yea I remember when the supermarkets had none of the following
        >Flour
        >Toilet paper
        >Sugar
        >Pasta
        >Rice
        >Packaged noodles
        >Canned soups
        >Tissues
        >Bottled water
        I managed to get by but it definitely was a wake up call to the reality that we might experience shit like this in the future. There’s nothing wrong with a little preparation, even if you only buy yourself a months supply of shit.

Anonymous

>nothing ever happens.
        Glowscrotes are so freaking scrotebrained they continue to parrot this line after the world has changed enormously.

Anonymous

I just got back from the grocery store and they had signs all over telling people to anticipate supplier interruptions. You triple scrote.

Biden has bonked us. It’s all over. My rent is about to go up 25% and grocery prices are up at least 15%.

Anonymous

I’ve got 150lbs of rice, 50 lbs of oats, like 80 cans of spam, an assload of cooking oil, eight 64oz cans of coffee (because I fell for the coffee shortage meme), like 60 cans of fruit/veggies, and 125 gallons of bottled water.
        Luckily I cycle through all this stuff except the fruits and veggies, but I’m starting to feel kinda dumb.

Anonymous

It’s an insurance policy. Most of the time you don’t use your insurance.

Anonymous

Insurance is a scam unless you’re some old fat fuck that can’t drive

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633398168259.png

scrote i went out and withsrew as much cash as i could today and bought a bunch of canned shit on credit because of this gay ass cyber happening
        NOTHING freaking HAPPENED

Anonymous

Who DEENZ here?

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Red Feather butter is pretty decent.

Anonymous

Red feather? You must be rich

Anonymous

I will raid you for those deenz.

Anonymous

>Look scrotes, i just bought over 600$ worth of canned goods and other shit.
      lol I did this too. I feel paranoid. I did the same thing when corona actually started though, before anyone knew about it, when it was just a /poo/ meme, and that worked out pretty damn good for me cuz everything shut down and was hard to find in the beginning.

Anonymous

same.

bought a few hundred in canned food before we were locked down. even quit my job cause I knew I’d be in a high risk work environment. plebs will never know the true zen tier comfyness of watching the normals battle it out for toilet paper in a supermarket thunderdome on Youtube because unlike you, they were seeing and making memes about the Great Sneeze Forward a month before it arrived. /poo/ is always right.

pic very related.

Anonymous

>watching the normals battle it out for toilet paper in a supermarket thunderdome
          kek I had plenty of preps but I still made nine trips to walmart in one day just to make the shortages that much worse for the normies

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633393232347.gif

fkn KEK. I quit work on a Friday and did my stockpiling over the weekend. never forget this one checkout girl looking worried/confused at my smug all knowing smile while scanning my second round of 50 canned food tins, rice and water.

>if only you knew what’s coming

Anonymous

same.

bought a few hundred in canned food before we were locked down. even quit my job cause I knew I’d be in a high risk work environment. plebs will never know the true zen tier comfyness of watching the normals battle it out for toilet paper in a supermarket thunderdome on Youtube because unlike you, they were seeing and making memes about the Great Sneeze Forward a month before it arrived. /poo/ is always right.

pic very related.

At this point anyone who doesn’t have minimum 3 months supply of food (on top of whatever you ‘currently have’ in your freezer/fridge/cupboards) per person in your household is simply negligent.

At bare minimum people need enough to smooth over supply chain disruptions.

Anonymous

Or they can’t afford it, dimwit? Not everyone can afford freaking three months extra food. I hardly have enough food for the day let alone months. Damn you people live in some kind of fantasy reality

Anonymous

Buying durable foods in bulk is a good investment

Anonymous

Same.
        Me and the gf are living out of hotels for work so we just bring the preps with us, and given we got it all on sale and its saving us from eating out its been a good investment so far, dug into the preps when my hours got cut.

Anonymous

>Me and the gf are living out of hotels
          imagine the smell

Anonymous

>paid 50$ a day for "food"+ hotel cleaned by maids.
            >can cook and have them do my dishes.
            >dont have to clean up after myself.
            >breakfast included so i grab tupperware boxes full of sweets, muffins, bacon ect while they arent looking.
            >eat bacon for a snack at work all day.

Take the remote work pill anons, it sure is cozy.

Anonymous

why not keep the money and live somewhere cheaper

Anonymous

>free hotel room w/ kitchen and huge bathroom.
                >paid 50$ tax free LOA + my wage everyday.

Why work and commute. Take the hotel pill.

Anonymous

living in a hotel is what drug addicts, scrotes and hookers do anon… plz dont glorify it we all know its not as cool as you make it sound

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633396575068.jpg

Getting paid to explore the country is woke af.

Living in a tourist town building things, and enjoying the scenery and working up north in remote community’s is fun as fuck,

Anonymous

>explore

i bonked this slutty scrotebrained girl for a while that talked like you do about how great it is to live like an animal

Anonymous

Might do you some good to live in a place where you cant get drinking water from a tap, and befriending hunters is cheaper than buying from the store, you might learn something.

Anonymous

i was in the army for 6 years and ive lived places where you have to dig a ditch to take a shit and eat MREs for months

after my time in the army ive traveled the world and been in multiple third world countries for months

all i learned was that that shit is freaking scrotebrained and there isnt any reason to live like that unless you are forced to by financial hardship

Anonymous

you weak fucks i hit the overloads on my f350.

Anonymous

Look up natural gas prices. Natural gas is the main input for fertilizer.

Do the math, scrotes.

Anonymous

>Natural gas is the main input for fertilizer.
        It’s amazing how many people do not know this. Nat Gas precursor raises global cereals output by an order of magnitude. It is critically important.

Anonymous

Canned food can be destroyed with the DEWs.

Anonymous

Hope you have ammo.

Anonymous

enough of nothingburgers for today thanks two more weeks

Anonymous

Bad enough that you should’ve bought $600 worth of ammo instead of food. Ammo will get you a lot more food, and ammo.

Anonymous

Even better in HD

Anonymous

What is that? Bloomberg Terminal?

Anonymous

Oh shit. Where’d baha go?

Anonymous

Accurate representation of the cum in your mom’s count
        Rekt
        Pwnt
        BTFO

Anonymous

Learn to make Pemmican

Anonymous

Fuck off Randy, stop sending me rame boomalopes.

Anonymous

my man, pemmican is the shit

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633393291679.jpg

That’s chug talk.

But you’re not wrong.

Anonymous

Imagine if these contained Chinese troops

Anonymous

Good argument for irradiating all shipping containers as they come inot the country.

Gets rid of parasites.

Anonymous

I mean we don’t import food or energy so we won’t starve or freeze unless the garden gnomes pull some other crazy shit. But it will be horrible for the economy and also really funny

Anonymous

>we don’t import food or energy so we won’t starve or freeze unless the garden gnomes pull some other crazy shit.
        Satan is right. It’s harvest season now. Go to your nearest farm field and you’ll see them harvesting just like they have every other year.

Anonymous

haha good thing trump didn’t just drop a fat 5 trillion dollar executive order on day 1 establishing total self sufficiency for all industries

Anonymous

Plenty of paper towels at Costco today, but they were completely out of Kirkland(Costco’s brand) toilet paper.

Anonymous

You are a freaking scrotebrain who is frightened by random shitposts on twitter

Anonymous

You fat freaking puddle of lard.
      That’s right motherfucker ,
      it’s me. You know who the fuck I am.

Every time I see you on this freaking site pretending like you know a goddamn thing about anything important I speak my piece.
      Tell us about how good America is you fat freaking tub of lard.
      How the fuck can we trust someone so disgusting? Serious question.
      You are so freaking fat & on this stupid freaking website acting like you are important.
      Do you really think anyone on here believes you? Believes IN you? You fat freaking child molester.
      No one even believes you can go a full day without eating fast food you disgusting cock sucker.
      If I ever see you I swear to God on one thing. I will freaking rape you. I’m not even a scrote but I am not joking.
      Every time I leave the house I bring a Viagra just in case I ever see you on the streets.
      I will knock you out with a tire iron, drag you to my rape shed, pull your pants down to expose your walrus ass,
      then wait for the Viagra to kick in before I stab your anus with my throbbing erect diamond hard cock.
      If you have any pets you best believe they are getting raped too. You can respond all you want but I want to see it.
      Every time I leave a message for you I leave the thread and hide it.
      You need to understand that one day I will run into you and on that day I will rape you.
      The only question is, do I let you live? Answer all you want but I want to see it.
      I’ll let your whimpering or your moans of delight give me the answer I’m looking for. When I rape you.

UNSHOT AND PROUD

If that stupid old mummy Biden doesn’t tell state governors to start using natl guard to fill gap then lord knows what will happen.

Anonymous

i hope those cans are waterproof op.

Anonymous

is this bullish or bearish for plunderin on the seas?

Anonymous

Finally a good use of a memeflag.

Anonymous

They would rather starve people than give raises

(((They)))

Anonymous

lol. shortage of workers. did they die wtf? is this a psyop?

Anonymous

I still have one year supply of freee dried from wise food storage from years ago

Anonymous

THIS sis IS EATING BEANS

Anonymous

Admin paying unions to pump brakes on off loading and processing ships. Using covid as usual.

Anonymous

>Capitalism just work by itse…

Anonymous

>People can’t get cheap Chinese-made gadgets on demand to keep their fruitless hedonistic cycle going.
      >This will somehow affect my ability to purchase locally grown food.
      Get out of the city. You’ve had nearly two years since Covid started. If you didn’t learn that lesson then that’s on you

Anonymous

Hope we sink all that chink shit and start buying locally/American brands. We need to up our production quickly!

Anonymous

I dont know why people hoard toilet paper. Just rinse your ass in the shower if you run out

Anonymous

Yesterday I was out sailing near the ship channel of the largest port in the United States by tonnage.
      During those 4 hours, there were a steady stream of container ships passing by in both directions, probably one every 10-15 minutes or so.
      Some were completely full, some only partially.
      If there is a shipping crisis or excess ships in demurage, I saw no evidence of it.

Anonymous

the containers arent going anywhere once they are unloaded and are backing up everywhere

Anonymous

My dad works at Nintendo and he said all the trucks are full and on the road.

Anonymous

you can go look at the shipyards with your eyes if you want
            even ask people who work there
            like everywhere else nobody came back to work

Anonymous

Woke af sailer moon

Anonymous

>how bad?

bad

Anonymous

Tuckerscrote here. Many truck stops have drink selections as scarce as this. I don’t know how bad rhr shortage is, but it’s rral and it’s in every region across the country.

Anonymous

oh no muh fiji water

Anonymous

Thank god you fuckers need to stop eating that shit.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633393127218.png

I can second this. But it’s not just your shitty drinks, it’s everything and it’s every store. Uh ohh eh jimmy

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633394151058.jpg

>Noooo I cant drink my daily 2 litre bottle of High Fructose Corn Syrup!!!

Anonymous

That’s water

Anonymous

all that remains is water and healthy drinks, all the HFCS shit is sold out

Anonymous

It’s been like this for several weeks. They always resupply eventually but it takes longer now. The JIT scheme is breaking down causing gaps between stock outs and replenishments, but it’s always just a temporary thing.

Anonymous

>Could have bought any number of crypto coins
      >Bought canned beans and shit

Anonymous

Your internet money will have no power when they cut the communications

Inb4 meds

Anonymous

>when they cut the communications
          two more weeks

Anonymous

It’s bonked. I’ve noticed food prices have increased across the board. People simply aren’t prepared for what is coming.

Anonymous

oh shit it’s walmartanon

Anonymous

how many of these gals have you bedded, anon?

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633393098502.jpg

Howdy Walmart anon thanks for heads up a happy monday to you.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633395316703.jpg

First time I’ve lost to a meme in a while.

Anonymous

Kek. Change Wendy’s to chicfila and that’s me. No way I’m getting back in that 40 car line for BBQ sauce without hurting someone.

Anonymous

>we are so proud of you

Anonymous

It’s gonna be bad but it won’t be Holodomor-bad. (((They))) wouldn’t dare allow it to get that way for fear of people going full Mad Max and actually coming for the rich.
        It won’t be so much a case of people not being able to feed themselves as much as simply not having as much variety/quality to choose from. Which, frankly, a lot of the people in your photo would probably benefit from
        Who knows, it might actually inspire a bit more farming and primary production

Anonymous

>555
          it will be as you say; only
          >to the point where it will be too easy to tap out
          >3rd and 4th jabs
          >mark of the beast on the heels of
          wait for it
          >"pandora papers"
          >problem reaction solution the need for surveillance on billions.

Anonymous

>ITT: scrotebrains who just started observing shipping mapping

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633392422136.jpg

Canada Ontario guy here, local hunt shop guy was warning me to get a crate of 338 win mag ammo because he’s almost out and won’t be getting more for a while. Shortages are freaking up everything

Anonymous

Goex blackpowder factory gone, time to make it

Anonymous

what did this map look like in 2019

Anonymous

You wanna know whats funny. I remember this happening last year.

Anonymous

You dorks. America gets its food from America. We are the biggest freaking bread basket in the world. You’re hoarding for no reason other than satisfying your own insecurities.

Anonymous

Not quite. If biden actually says if your not vaccinated no interstate travel. Many truckers will quit. Even 5 percent quitting would fuck shit up. Bidens playing a dangerous game in regards to people approval. Not everyone’s a massive scrotebrain.

Anonymous

Sorry, but I don’t give advice to racists like you.
      SAGED!

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633393297917.jpg

I got my bases covered for months. I was also prepping my significant other to do the same at her parents’s house. Been encouraging her to stock on rice and non-perishables. I’m starting to can goods at home too. I expect this winter to be difficult by the way thing are going.

Buckle the fuck up senpai

Anonymous

sause

Anonymous

Family of three. Freezer stocked with 100lbs of frozen vacuum sealed protein—We have a generator as well but that bitch will stay frozen for probably a week if left alone, longer this winter. I’m less worried about dry goods and more concerned about protein. Mad cow and bird flu seems like a good reason for the (((suppliers))) to destroy livestock.

Anonymous

get yourself a canner and start canning that meat. then fill the freezer back up and do it all over again.

Anonymous

>Mad cow and bird flu seems like a good reason
        get a calendar, chud

Anonymous

There is no shortage of workers at ports. The shortage is with Truckers and other container movers. There isn’t enough room at the docks to unload the containers because their storage facilities are backed up. The whole supply line from the ports to the grocery store is tucked beyond measure. If there is a bottleneck in ANY part of the chain it wreaks havoc across the entire industry. Ports can’t unload vessels because they can’t get product out of the docks because there is a shortage of truckers, etc… it will take a long time to sort this out..

Anonymous

Why is there randomly not enough truckers?

Anonymous

hapooooooners decree it to be that way as part of the larp

Anonymous

Unironically all this vaccine bullshit.

The world government is trying to ram it down people’s throats with mandates and passports, and noncompliance is much higher than they’re willing to admit. Enough people are refusing to concede that the work is starting to pile up in basically every industry. It’s just most obvious in trucking right now because the consequences can no longer be denied.

Anonymous

Rate my conspiracy theory: Covid is way worse than they admit. So many people have died there aren’t enough workers. And that’s why they’re pushing these crappy vaccines on everyone.

Anonymous

4/10. I know a bed ridden 80 year old that didn’t even get the sniffles with it.

Could be that it’s tearing the 3rd world up harder than being reported since they have shitty living conditions and less access to oxygen for the 10% of patients that need supplemental.

Anonymous

why buy food your self when you can buy a gun and steal someone elses?

Anonymous

scrotes tongue my anus

Anonymous

meanwhile the govt is bitching about not passing a gay ass ‘infrastructure’ bill

Anonymous

I got beans

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633393722946.gif

>all of the mega packs of toilet paper and paper towels were completely gone
      who’s laughing now?

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633393735818.jpg

It’s almost like forcing workers to choose between vaccines or a job lead the top workers to say take this job and shove it

Anonymous

whats yours is mine, scrotes

Anonymous

very freaking bad BUY BOTTLED WATER NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Anonymous

Those ships have always been backed up like this. The garden gnomes in the media just found out.
      t. longshoreman

Anonymous

i was at the store today and the shelves were pretty freaking sparse… not gonna lie. bacon being at $7-8 dollars jumped out to me i remember it being like $4 not that long ago but all just feels like most people memory holed it

Anonymous
          Anonymous

i get sad when you guys post the instore prices… i cant imagine paying $30 for bacon and then going back to my tiny little chink owned highrise apartment that is an hour commute from the work in snow most of the year

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633396142608.jpg

I made it back with a few physical recipts, thats a death sentence in Canada, i wish you guys appreciated the risk we take to post the in store prices.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633394889761.jpg

Most food is produced domestically.
      The USA imports food from Mexico and South America.
      Very very little food comes from Asia.
      If there were real problems at the docks, then the USA would have a surplus of food.
      It would be the chinks starving due to a lack of food.

Anonymous

I keep seeing these threads but everything is fine over here in Emuland.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633395018426.jpg

Just gathered some black walnut today, when stored at room temp they last two years and they’re starting to fall. Take the gatheringpill, food is all around you.

Anonymous

Union Longshoreman is a respectable job, white man. Don’t let spics take your union wage

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Move to a different state scrotebrain
      I suggest Florida

Anonymous

>I suggest Florida
        chud state filled with spic, scrotes, and garden gnomes

Anonymous

That Steve MRE guy has eaten Pemmican (grain, fat, fruit, and meat mix) that’s over 100 years old, and was fine. I think a number of foods are basically timeless if stored correctly. Certainly things you can trust more than others, but you’d be shocked.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633396473956.jpg

>5.49 a can for luxury soup.

Anonymous

If there is any reason why there is a lack of can goods this winter its because tards like you. We dont get our canned goods from china.

Anonymous

The Yamnaya milk raiders will ride again, begone industrial farmers

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633396810761.png

>Give it to me straight, how bad are the shortages going to be this winter? Give it to me straight fuckers
      Basically we’re bonked. I’ve bought almost 7 weeks of extra food and am saving up to buy more.

Anonymous

Buy water. There are emergency tub bags you can buy to fill with water if you’ve no place to store a ton of bottles.

Anonymous

This is how you know they’re all larping, they never have an answer for water

Anonymous

Yeah, you never know. I’ve 6 months worth of ration food but only 2 months worth of liquids. Water takes up more room and it’s heavier. 80 ounces of peanut butter is nearly a weeks worth of food, but 80 ounces of water isn’t shit. You’re suppose to drink more than that in a day as an active man.

Anonymous

just buy some water purifying tablets or have the ability to boil water… these scrotes act like in the end times its gonna stop raining or rivers are gonna dry up

Anonymous

For real there’s a well near you if you’re anywhere near the water table. I live on a well and have a 40 gallon tub that would take 15 minutes to fill, and I could give it out to all my neighbors but they’re also on wells.

Anonymous

i live within walking distance of two rivers… think im good on hoarding freaking dasani bottles like a freaking idiot

Anonymous

berkey water filter

Anonymous

I think we having a perfect storm brewing here. We have a braindead idiot of a President at the helm and whatever this cascading supply chain failure is. Then we have the 4.5+ trillions shekels spending that doesn’t seem like it would do more harm than good.

Its like we are hitting the brakes and the accelerator at the same time.

There is some real happening potential here but I don’t think its 10/10 mad max.

Anonymous

Simply put, the Deagle website forecast for the U.S is about to be proven accurate.

Anonymous

Dollar G. Seed packets on clearance. 6 to 12c per. Bought 2 gardens worth. Going back for more.

Anonymous

You are always going to need food. Eat your canned beans and shut up.

Anonymous

scrotebrain

bamp

Your problem won’t be food. The US has a ton of natural gas which can be turned into fertilizer and the biggest agricultural sector the world over. We are the worlds breadbasket.

Your problem is going to be cheap chinese shit, textiles, electronics, and certain kinds of medicines, PPE, and other misc items. Biden admin has done a ton of regulatory shit to fuck us up but that won’t hold forever and pricepoints are getting in the territory companies will start running and give them the middle finger.

Anonymous

This just means we’re good when shit hits the fan. All that good rotten food waiting for us to consoom

Anonymous

It’ll be as bad as they can make it without the shit actually collapsing. This is all being done intentionally and will be controlled. There will be a death toll from starvation in the poorest of the poor areas but the panic and murders from scrotebrained NPCs arguing over spaghettios will be much higher.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633398298763.png

>Look scrotes

YOU’RE THE freaking scrote. THE DOLLAR SIGN GOES IN FRONT OF THE NUMBER NOT THE END OF IT YOU MILLENNIAL freaking scrote I WILL freaking KILL YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Suspicious amount of "sudden deaths"

Woke af psycho queer basher

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/poo/1633398663515.jpg

Shill Hate Thread:
      Mega Happenings Today!!
      >- Cuckbook, Instashit, WhatsApp etc… DOWN!!
      >- New Veritas video confirms the shills are scrotes.
      >- Insider trading at the Federal Reserve! (Not shocking.)
      >- Jesuit Fauci says we’re getting Dark Winter.
      >- Comex Has less than 100m Oz of Silver. GAME SET MATCH, CHECKMATE IN 4 MOVES!

We’re in the END GAME!! Defend your 2A. Acquire comms. Download as much as you can that’d be beneficial to your survival in a DARK WINTER SCENARIO. DON’T GET PUT INTO THE CAMPS LIKE THE garden gnomeS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rothbard1776/status/1444847899548999682

>Remember the Challenge questions.

Anonymous

have a nice day

Viewing 75 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id