Life in prison for re-streaming

Home Forums General & Off-topic Life in prison for re-streaming

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

https://archive.is/epHcd

>Mr. Carrasquillo could face life in prison if he is convicted of the charges, which include conspiracy, violating the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, reproduction of a protected work, access device fraud, making false statements to a bank and money laundering.

Has copyright gone too far?

Anonymous

>life in prison for reposting

Anonymous

If it was up to me it would be the death penalty, copyright infringement is no joke.

Anonymous

>If it was up to me it would be the death penalty, copyright infringement is no joke.

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

brighter than the sun

Anonymous

Yes but that dumb melanoid had it coming

Anonymous

I’m on the bros side. Fuck hollywood. His only crime was getting caught.

Anonymous

But he’s not doing it for free. He still put the content behind a paywall

here’s one of his website: https://www.gearstvhd.com/

Anonymous

should running a for-pay ghetto-rigged netflix restreamer service be punished like murder?

Anonymous

yea if he made $30 million of it and retardly advertise it on youtube.

Anonymous

Why does it matter how much money he made?

Anonymous

Because he’s accused of money laundering, where the amount is the most important thing.

Anonymous

if its only $1000, it shouldn’t matter. but $30 million is a lot.

Anonymous

This is obviously highly profitable so the real question is, why aren’t you doing it too? I mean if a fat negro can do it, one could surely whip up a similar service in a weekend.

Anonymous

>getting cable box output to computer
                i don’t know how to do that
                >streaming the ingested output to multiple users simultaneously
                >allowing user input to fetch specific streams (channel, pre-recorded stuff, etc) from the box
                >setting up a payment system

Anonymous

>getting cable box output to computer
                  capture card
                  >streaming the ingested output to multiple users simultaneously
                  what is literally any video broadcasting relay
                  >allowing user input to fetch specific streams (channel, pre-recorded stuff, etc) from the box
                  what is a network request
                  >setting up a payment system
                  what is stripe

You deserve to be poor and stupid

Anonymous

Perfect reason why LULZ needs an IQ test to get in

Anonymous

>literally dumber than a melanoid

Anonymous

its sounds hard find someone to pay for it. He at least have a youtube channel with 500k subs

Anonymous

>Has copyright gone too far?
                nah, this guy was just a dumbass.

>I mean if a fat negro can do it,
                wasn’t just one fat nigga. was team of niggas around the country. omni was just the attention whoring retard of the crew. if he didn’t go online on youtube and attention whore like a faggot then they would have not got the feds looking into them.

Anonymous

>repost a paid content behind a paywall
      sure i guess

Anonymous

I hope he mows down a few pigs with a Draco, might as well if you’re looking at life anyway

Anonymous

This is why I’ll always seed torrents.
      Fuck Hollywood and fuck garden gnomes

Anonymous

you’re doing garden gnomes a favor by helping to spread their propaganda

Anonymous

Nice try Moshe, but if people are gonna watch your propaganda, I’d rather you don’t earn a penny for it

Anonymous

you’re right, but the average stemtard thinks media is magically separate and autonomous from the forces that produced them

Anonymous

What’s the symbol on the right? Is it some neo-neo-nazi shit?

Anonymous

no it’s actual nazi shit, as in it specifically originated in the third reich. it’s a version a sun-wheel which is an ancient indo-european thing, so obviously most sun-wheels have nothing to do with nazis, but that specific design very much does

Anonymous

thanks for the reply anon

Anonymous
            Anonymous

its mongoloid sun worship (tengrism) that nazi larpagans picked up because they flasely belived thier mudhut barbarian ancestors were chadly turks like ghengis khan.
            ironically the true descendents of the steppe mathematicians are the aztecs who also worshiped the sun.

Anonymous

its some nazi occult symbol thats probably being shilled by mossad as yet a-fucking-nother attempt to feed nazi sentiment so they have a bad guy to hand wring over

Anonymous

white nationalist shit is so obviously israeli in origin i legitimately dont know why they still bother

Anonymous

imagine being the kind of person who watches tv

Anonymous

I want this coffee

Anonymous

you just know she’s into black guys

Anonymous

Keep your fetishes to yourself.

Anonymous

baby black dick cope

Anonymous

pedofile

Anonymous

Boring. Overused bait, please be more creative.

Anonymous

I like his hustle but what kind of idiot pays for bootleg movies on the internet?

Anonymous

>what kind of idiot pays for bootleg movies on the internet?

Have you talked to an average normie lately? They literally are cattle.

Anonymous

normies want to watch movies but don’t want to pay netflix prices and have been told by hollywood and similar that piracy is bad or think it is too hard to click on things
        so you offer them a cheaper streaming solution, they won’t care as long as they think they aren’t committing a crime because they are still "paying" or aren’t doing things that will break their computer

Anonymous

>selling pirated content
      Yep, he deserves it.

Anonymous

https://www.reloadedmerch.com/

he needs to try harder with his merch website.

Anonymous

dumb negroid should have done everything from a russian village through a tor tunnel on prepaid 3g internet while changing village every week. use american negro businessman tourist as cover.

Anonymous

lol it’s okay when (((they))) do it

Anonymous

>514 years in prison
      kek. this fat nigga won’t make 40.

Anonymous

OH CAN YOU SEE

Anonymous

Hilarious how he laundered money from his illegal streams to buy property and set up legit businesses, then once he was getting clean money claim he’s legit

Anonymous

He shouldn’t even be in jail.
      Just make him give away the money he got from his streams and move on. Leave prisons for killers, robbers and corrupt politicians. These cause real harm.

Anonymous

Being flamboyant is how you get caught. Keep shit low key and they’ll have no reason to suspect anything.

Anonymous

otoh, having publicity probably prevents you from being suicided and covered up.

Anonymous

>selling movies you pirated.
      Fucking faggot. If you want to give back just seed. He’s a scumbag.

Anonymous

this guy seems more motivated than pretty much anyone on LULZ

Anonymous

It has not. This guy looks ready for some serious prison time. Its good for the better people.

Anonymous

I have little against obtaining copyrighted content for free if you can. But actual copyright violations, especially to this degree, are not okay.
      I can understand making a copy of someone’s work for yourself or even others, but you can’t profit off their works. That’s the line and I think it’s a fair one.

Anonymous

And that’s understandable. But you should not go to prison, especially prison for life over something like this. This didn’t ruin anyone’s life or kill anyone. He should be forced to pay back everything + some jail time

Anonymous

Stealing from the copyright garden gnomes is always based. Nothing but respect for this man.

Anonymous

>30 Million
      >Still living in the USA
      >Didn’t buy EU / Hong Kong / Japanese / oogabooga banana republic citizenship
      >Actually showing up for court
      lmao

Anonymous

>money laundering.

Anonymous

Regardless, its stupid as hell he’s up for this much of a penalty. At absolute most he should give back the money he made and that’s being generous. However, it was kind of stupid – piracy is fine and all but paying directly for a service like that is a major fucking problem. He even said it includes live PPV and NHL/MLB/Football etc…shit which is going to get all sorts of greedy sportball people loosing their shit and wanting to nail his ass to the wall.

If he was going to do IPTV reselling then he should have gone though legal streams that connected to the pirate shit in other countries. Alternately, he could have set it up so the user had to make the choice of what content to pull down. Like, you want to sell Kodi boxes, fine. However you can’t pack them with content locally or pre install a bunch of shit with pirate IPTV add-ons and scrapers, if you don’t want to worry about getting nailed. At best I THINK you can say… include apps like Seren or Kaito, but without either the scrapers packages (something like Orion) or Premiumize, so they’re basically not working. Thus its not the seller, but the user who decides to pirate or wahtever the fuck.

Piracy is great and fuck these shitty overpowered charges for minimal harm, but it is pretty stupid to sell that kind of content.

Anonymous

He might as well chimp out and take a few politicians with him, in Minecraft.

Anonymous

Uh what about all that other stuff he’s in trouble for?

Anonymous

Good maybe he can get rid of his diabetes while in prison. You can tell by the black marks on his face, sign of diabeetus. He needs to stop indulging.

Anonymous

The ones that get caught are always the ones that just want to show everyone how amazing and great they are by forcing everyone to look at their cars and houses and bags of money.
      There’s nobody dumber than a criminal that brags about their crime

Anonymous

There is no such thing as intellectual property or intellectual "theft". Nothing is being deprived except potential profits. If that can be prosecuted, so can masturbation and periods (each sperm is a potential life, same as each egg). Choosing to buy Cheerios instead of Total, or a Honda instead of a Kia is theft of potential profits as well. Voting for the other candidate or no on a proposition is also theft, as well.

Anonymous

Instead of TED Talks you should do a channel called Dickhead Talks, where you just aimlessly rant on and on and on and completely miss the point every time

Anonymous

Stop raeping me.

Anonymous

>Nothing is being deprived except potential profits.
        the labor of the people who made those shows, games and movies exist. I am for pirating because I believe in free shit, I’m a thief, but come on now, there’s definitely people that put hours of their life in to make that product. They have to show up to work and the company has to pay them to make product. The wagies time devoted to making the product, the man hours that the company had to pay is why there it’s there property, they put in the time to make it into existence, where you didn’t.

Anonymous

Think of a movie, composed of ideas and words first, then filmed, and finally converted into digital data. If it were theft to think someone else’s ideas, you couldn’t even watch the film. Nobody owns an idea once it is uttered or transcribed into a replicable medium and any enforcement is an assault against your body and soul. The "people" who enforce copyright are no different than a murderer or rapist. Now, what else is composed of ideas and words initially? A finely carved chair requires proper planning and lots of effort, just like a film. But the final product is one of a kind and cannot be replicated, at least with current technology. You can own the idea of the chair and replicate if you put the effort into doing so, but the chair and its physical space in our world cannot be duplicated, so it is theft to remove it without permission.

Instead of TED Talks you should do a channel called Dickhead Talks, where you just aimlessly rant on and on and on and completely miss the point every time

Anyone who thinks intellectual property exists is either
          >a) a retard
          >b) a shareholder in some company
          >b) a shill
          >d) a bot
          Which are you, anon?

Anonymous

>Anyone who thinks intellectual property exists is either
            >>a) a retard
            >>b) a shareholder in some company
            >>b) a shill
            >>d) a bot
            >Which are you, anon?
            e) big pp innovation supporter

Anonymous

>muh innovation
              Unless this is your first day on the internet you should be very aware that there are plenty of innovative stories and other works of art out there that are released without any expectation of compensation and even foss shit released under gpl.
              I’m not nearly as much of a radical as hat other guy but this ridiculous notion that everything has to be monetized or there will be no innovation is a massive falsehood. Almost as bad as pharma companies insisting they need their ridiculous patent monopolies or they were won’t be able to spend on r&d

Anonymous

tf is a "digital millennium"

Anonymous

Theres a hundred of these restreaming services at any given time. Most of them work like garbage because they’re run by either fucking retards or people spending as little as possible for bare minimum bandwidth per user.

I dont give a damn either way, but its obviously illegal and only a child or manchild would argue about that or the consequences.

Anonymous

/thread

Anonymous

>Omi in a helcat
      More like Omi in the back of a fed car amirite? I’m leaving.

Anonymous

He’s not being jailed for pirating retard. Pirating is technically not illegal.

He’s being jailed for PROFITING from the sale of copyrighted content. That was his mistake.

Anonymous

> copyrighting a combination of pixels
      > going to jail for incorrect combination of pixels

lmao

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.