Mankind’s unfair hand, dealt by the universe, damned for doom and suffering

Home Forums General & off-topic Mankind’s unfair hand, dealt by the universe, damned for doom and suffering

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve been searching for a reason. Mankind’s unfair hand, dealt by the universe, damned for doom and suffering. Death, the only true constant. We rise, grow, then wither, and watch everyone around us do the same. Why no one stops and says enough, why it’s just how it is, a part of life. We search for reasons, alternatives, we imagine them in fantasy and arts, and maybe they could be brought to reality but no one wants to expend the effort; as though the grief and misery isn’t sufficient enough cause. Perhaps it isn’t. Thus far I’ve only found the reason provided to humanity by logic: to endure. To endure everything, all of it, all of the horrible and gruesome reality that victimizes our siss and sisters, aunts and uncles, friends and relatives. To endure no matter how brutal and unforgiving it may be. And why? I don’t know, because no one has figured out something else yet, because they don’t want. I suppose I’m in that category though, but an answer is all I need, even if I’ll never see it realized. I must know.

Anonymous

Do something about it then, scrote. Damn, I swear LULZ is starting to just become another mopey, doomerblog website like Dumblr or some shit with the amount of depression-inducing cringe. Furthermore, how is your nihilistic self-wank considered "paranormal". The only thing paranormal about this post is the fact that you allowed your ass to be weak enough to finish writing out this post and thought "yeah, this sounds totally reasonable and totally NOT utterly radiating of 10 kiloton wavelength magnitudes of absolute beta cuck energy." Lol. Have sex. Unironically. IRL.

Anonymous

Get over yourself. You arent the center of the world

picture manfried

>Do something about it then, scrote. Damn, I swear LULZ is starting to just become another mopey, doomerblog website

Jesus man.
        It’s a global pandemic full of misinformation and lockdowns, half the world is in a state of panic.
        If you can’t go with the flow and appreciate and respect people who are emotionally aligned with the confusion and questions that basically the entire freaking planet is dealing with right now,
        then it’s freaking YOU that needs to do something about it.

You might as well walk into a math class and complain that they haven’t just "gotten the answer from the back of the book" yet.
        Read the room of the entire freaking planet you freaking moron.
        Imagine being so freaking self centered that you refuse to experience an entire aspect of human existence and then complain about the fact that other people are experiencing it.
        You might as well go to the beach and get angry that people are in the freaking water.
        freaking idiot.

Anonymous

You think that guy is refusing to experience sadness, panic or pain? You really think that of a human being? What he is doing is throwing some much-needed tough love at OP.

Anonymous

Yeah man, it really isn’t a fun board to read anymore in my opinion. Lots of people got psyopped into taking the wrong message from Gnosticism and now here we are.

[…]

You find the answer by living your life.

Anonymous

>Lots of people got psyopped into taking the wrong message from Gnosticism and now here we are.
          Yeah a lot got psyop’d. I’m one of them. Completely lost now and questioning everything. God is my light through this but I feel almost like God is just a delusion. I don’t believe they got the wrong message from Gnosticism though. I think their ideals were draped like a framework over their world and it allowed them to efficiently make sense of things with the definitions of their framework. The problem is that the framework isn’t necessarily true or congruent with reality. So existential crisis follows. Like "what is the point of any of this if all that I believed was false?". That’s where I’m at. I can give people universal insights occasionally that might trigger thinking to help to push people further down the path they are on, but I don’t know what the the fuck I’m doing now. I just "know" in a different way now than before. I found something and thought it was cool and fun and I got excited about telling other people how they too could experience it, but idk anymore. It’s not easy. The existential dread is consuming. If someone wants to go find the Easter egg in this game I will nudge them in the right direction when I’m able to, but other than that I just want to leave people alone. They live happy lives and don’t need gnosis. Who are we to tell them we are some knowledgeable sage type person when gnostic types generally withdraw from the world to look inside? Those people know how the world works and are working with it to benefit themselves. We are in no place to tell them that way of life is wrong. When we have the opportunity though we can inject a little magic into people’s lives and get them to think new and profound thoughts they wouldn’t normally living in the material world.

Anonymous

You lost me at the having sex part. The least thing he needs is to drag another person down with him. Very careless advice.

Anonymous

>The least thing he needs is to drag another person down with him.
          Sex =/= relationship. And wtf do you know? What if a significant other is exactly what he needs in order to motivate his ass enough to quit acting like some depressed betacuck dipshit? Don’t speak on other’s behalf, scrote, speak for yourself

Anonymous

>Don’t speak on other’s behalf, scrote, speak for yourself
            On whose behalf are you speaking? Regardless it’s his own responsibility to get into a better mental state, otherwise he will create suffering for others. You will never be happy with another person if you aren’t happy with yourself.

Anonymous

The mental state of a person usually decreases not because of oneself but because of the actions of other people yet you think it’s his own responsibily to get into better mental state?Talk about unfair.This sort of unfairmness is also the main reason why terms like ‘toxic positivity’ exist.If you know you know.

Anonymous

Wrong. It’s the reactions to external factors that cause suffering. It’s entirely your choice how you react to adverse circumstances, only pathetic losers seek external change, only to never find it.
                Please refrain from giving irresponsible advice to the mentally unstable.

Anonymous

> It’s entirely your choice how you react to adverse circumstances
                  Wrong.Ever read something even remotely related to psychology.Why would such a thing as humiliation would exist if this were true?Have you read about the complex psychological effects of such a state?

You think everyone should be an enlightened buddha master?Fair enough,I would love such a world myself however in reality that is crearly not the case.

Anonymous

Once you claim ownership of your situation shall you be set free. It’s not my duty to teach you scrotes about life, so go on and chase meaningless things while never addressing the core issue. The change you desire is already within you.

Anonymous

>Once you claim ownership of your situation shall you be set free.
                      >The change you desire is already within you.

Anonymous

>claim ownership of your situation
                      Vague shit like this is always what pissess me off.And then you talk about addressing the core issue?Gtfo

Anonymous

Yes, it is a struggle only oneself can undertake, I’ve been there years ago. If it was easy, I’d write a manual but ultimately we can only post thought provoking phrases. It has already worked as you’re contemplating what I wrote, maybe one day it will sound rational to you.

Anonymous

Lmao. You can’t be real. You best be trolling.

Anonymous

>If you dont like taking it the ass every day until you die you’re the weak loser

Anonymous

You don’t have to like anything. Either get up and change it or quit whining about it.

Anonymous

>I smoke pot and I know everything

Anonymous

>I’m out of arguments

Anonymous

>Regardless it’s his own responsibility to get into a better mental state
              It is, but how then that entails that he, or anyone else for that matter, should be opposed to seeking help from others? And once again, you’re assuming that he will drag other people down with him should he choose to reach out. What if the person he’s with knows of his disposition and still chooses to be with him or help him? You’re assuming that depressed people just inherently create suffering for others by simple fact of them existing in proximity to others. You sound like freaking gaslighting sociopath/psychopath, tbqh. And it’s pissing me the fuck off because I know what depression is like, and the one thing that brought me to the brink of attempting suicide was the feeling as if no one was there for me nor really cared for the betterment of my well-being. You don’t know shit about mental health, dude; either that or, like I said before, you’re dark triad dwelling fuckstick.

Anonymous

I have never even thought about the depressed problem from this angle.What if an attitude the person you replied to is what causes a depressed person to sink further into the depression?It’s unfortunately quite a common attitude to have on a depresed person that he just should magically fix himself and the we start showing that we care about you.

Anonymous

Almost woke af.

Anonymous

>LULZ is starting to become a doomerblog

Good. Leave.

Anonymous

Hnnngggh…..I’m gonna, gonna, EMMANITIZE!

Anonymous

It really is orgasmic though. The endless blackpills, watching as despair and dread for our future has spread like an uncontained wildfire. We are all trapped in this burning house together. Pray to God because the only way out is death.

Anonymous

>the only way out is death.
              What makes you so sure?

Anonymous

Don’t listen to this guy.

Anonymous

>have sex. Unironically. IRL.

With which entities do you suggest? I have heard that ghosts are pretty nice but they have attachment issues.

Anonymous

Well, you can start with your sister, but don’t forget to passionately join your tongues together after melting into each other’s lip, a hand gliding down her figure to her waist sensually.

Anonymous

>I must know
      Good

Anonymous

Mankind’s doing alright. It’s just boomers acting a damn fool.

Anonymous

Why do you believe that it is unfair?

Anonymous

There would be no pleasure without suffering. They would be no life without death. The ups and downs, The pain and suffering, It’s all the law of duality ever present in the universe. They are one and the same.

Life, the cosmic brain of the universe, the will to live and go evolve, like a flower which sprouts and blooms. Perhaps you are seeking a higher form of life. A life not as rough as the one you lead now as a human. To accomplish this, you must study and cultivate that desire you have to know. Practice the constant pursuit of the truth and compassion. These are your guiding principles which will lead you to all the answers you seek. Just remember to do it scientifically 😉

Anonymous

I highly recommend you read Ekhart Tolle – the power of now. All your questions will be answered.

Anonymous

There are other constants, like the boiling point of water. It will start boiling at 100ºC, it doesn’t matter if you boil it today, 10 billion years in the future or 10 billion years in the past. You could say this is one of the absolute truths of reality.
      And another constant is Acceptance. No matter what happens, you just have to accept that it happened, happens and will happen. This is often misunderstood, but accepting something doesn’t mean you won’t do anything about it, it just means you acknowledge thinga for what they are.
      The more one rejects accepting things for what they are the more they suffer. The final stage of grief let’s you see your reality as what it really is, and once the water is finally still you can find the solution below it.

Anonymous

what if I am grieving for my own existence

Anonymous

For death to be constant life must be consistent.

Anonymous

>Mankind’s unfair hand, dealt by the universe, damned for doom and suffering.

Anonymous

We are beings who exist in a world that has more than 3 dimensions. That means that in our world, time does not flow for us. The only way for us to experience the flow of time is to incarnate in a threedimensional world. Unfortunately, experiencing the flow of time means experiencing change… and experiencing change means experiencing pain.
      That is all.

Anonymous

what other wisdom do you have to share?

Anonymous

Accept change.
          We came here willingly.

Anonymous

Theres a weird lone outside my window. It’s all by itself totally out of place. It first looked like an angel with wings, then it morphed into a demon with horns, then to a cougar snarling with its fangs, now it’s a woman dancing, then a man running with a torch. What does it mean?

Anonymous

It means your mind seeks meaning.
              However, some things are part of a puzzle, some aren’t.
              Do not forget to allow for things that do not need to be arranged into a pattern.

Anonymous

>Why no one stops and says enough
      You can literally just stop. Your body will force you to do things though.

Anonymous

Endure
      Seek God
      Achieve gnosis
      Escape Babylon
      Stop reincarnating

Anonymous

Shillbots in full force here now…

Anonymous

What if intelligent life had sprouted on a planet with an average temperature of over 2400 degrees. How might that civilization measure temperature? Would their 40 degrees be our 2400? Would our 40 be their -1600?

Anonymous

LULZ should be shut down permanently.

Anonymous

OP, never forget that the path is narrow

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.