Is the philosophers stone real or is it imagination?

Home Forums History Is the philosophers stone real or is it imagination?

Viewing 73 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Is the philosophers stone real or is it imagination? What is alchemy and is there a legitimate science/practice? I have been considering picking up another study such as theology, physics, genetics, or chemistry but I want to be well versed in many disciplines.

Anonymous

People argue that the philosopher’s stone is metaphorical and represents the human spirit becoming golden/eternal/purified/etc. Boring.

Anonymous

But what about the thousands of people who dedicated their lives researching it and searching for it?

Anonymous

Hell if I know. That is a response you are likely to get. I think it is both science and spooky religious stuff being combined for the purpose of creating it. However that is done.

Anonymous

Another thing you’ll hear about is the Book Of Aquarius, 50% schizo ramblings, 50% suicide method. I’ve head people who’ve tried the instructions ended up killing themselves accidentally.

Anonymous

If that is the case how come I’ve never heard of this until now?

Anonymous

Because you never asked me till now.

Anonymous

Why are you shilling it?

Anonymous

I’m not shilling it. How does "everyone who attempted these methods died and it is full of schizo ramblings" equate to shilling it.

Anonymous

I found a PDF online, I will give it a read. Thanks for the recommendation

Anonymous

link?

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Honestly i read this ages ago;

While I agree with a lot of the book and the claims it makes for the stone being very real, I do not imagine that urine is the prima materia.

The anon who made the thread saying he did this and that it was arduous work that required much study and this and that seemed to be larping as most alchemists know and say the process itself is quite simple and self doing, all we do is follow nature and apply the right amount of heat

Polyp-Propylene omPDBiwZ2gL

Surely you can transmute lead into the same weight in gold by applying heat, and even a child could do it

Anonymous

>implying
                        Nobody said the transmutation of metals is done only with the application of heat. If you have a child’s reading level and comprehension ability, you’d clearly see I was talking about and explicitly said the creation of the philosopher’s stone is done through a heating process.

At least try to have accuracy in your detail attempts

Anonymous

>How does "everyone who attempted these methods died and it is full of schizo ramblings" equate to shilling it.
                    Zeroth rule of LULZ:
                    "Negations are a clumsy way to statements/commands.
                    e.g. if you say to people ‘DON’T think about a Polar Bear, folks’ will result in the first image people will have in their minds is the goddamn Polar Bear!
                    Or in other words Streisand Effect:
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Anonymous

>its over

Anonymous

Because you never asked me till now.

I’m not shilling it. How does "everyone who attempted these methods died and it is full of schizo ramblings" equate to shilling it.

So I’ve read it and have a hard time believing that the philosophers stone is derived from urine, especially the pieces about chi, ying and yang, life essence, and duality which is in direct contradiction to the Bible.

Anonymous

You’re right, the stone definitely isn’t made of piss. I believe 100% the stone is real and I want to figure it out in this lifetime, or at least set the groundwork for the next.

Anonymous

The bible contradicts the bible.

Anonymous

It even says in the bible that the Word is a paradox meant for you to find your own meaning in life

Anonymous

Where does it say this, Anon? I’d like to read more.

Anonymous

He’s probably lying. The word is clear you ought to follow Christ love yourself, your neighbor, and God.

Not to say there isn’t maybe an alchemical recipe or knowledge to be obtained, i just don’t think it’s some whilly nilly "make your own life" type of message. That shit is for scrotes

Anonymous

ok

Anonymous

They helped in creating Chemistry!

. __.)

Fact.

catalyzing
            evolution.

Anonymous

you know that phrases like "people argue that" are specifically known as "weasel words", right?
        that’s because they literally don’t convey anything, you can say that about anything
        also, for the record, there are also actually plenty of people, including alchemists from the past centuries whose works are available all over the Internet, who argue that it’s a real and actual substance you can produce through specific acts of chemistry, and that any metaphorical meaning it has is derived from that

Anonymous

>don’t convey anything
          You’re scrotebrained. Not that poster but you’re dense if you think he’s speaking “weasel words”. That’s not even a phrase when you say “people argue that”; he literary spoke a fact. Look at this thread let alone any thread on LULZ, or other physical or online sources and you will see that “people argue” that the stone is a metaphor and spiritual process.

>any metaphorical meaning it has is derived from that
          He never said this wasn’t the case. I’m also under the impression that it is a real and genuine stone and people who think it’s all some kind of internal process likely have never really read any true or varied alchemical resources.

Akephalos

Alchemy is internal.

but that’s what it is th0

Anonymous

the truth of most magic is ‘boring’, life isnt about casting fireballs and making magic out of poop

Anonymous

But how can you know unless you’ve made fireballs from shit?

Anonymous

yummy yum yum

simply a distraction

It is said the philosopher’s stone is a refined mercury.

yep

Can it grant physical immortality? Do you know what else it can do?

I promise you that if you eat it, you’ll discover your immortality (protip: you already are)

The philosophers stone is adrenochrome. There. I told you.

wrong

Anonymous

Tell us what you know

Anonymous

nah
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

Please anon?

The Observer91827541082164326488649

He doesn’t know anything.

Get off LULZ and stop blindly feeding the egos of these egomaniacs anon.

Anonymous

I’ll take the bait. Fuck you.

Please anon?

I’ll give you a hint. In the original Pokémon games, there was an island where they tried to recreate "god".

Anonymous

Do you know how to make a Philosopher’s Stone?

Anonymous

It is said the philosopher’s stone is a refined mercury.

Anonymous

No anon mercury is poison, its obviously not the stone as people who took it haven’t survived.

Anonymous

What do you think the mercury is?

Anonymous

a planet?

Anonymous

A credit card company

Anonymous

Alchemy is the supreme science. It’s real and not metaphorical. Metaphors are used by alchemists to hide the truth from the ignorant masses.

Anonymous

warhammer fantasy lore is our real history. LOTR can tie in with this.

Anonymous

Doesn’t the world get destroyed?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

It’s spiritual. The fpbp is psyop.

Anonymous

It is not spiritual, that comes from new age occultism. I must remind you and everyone else reading this that the New Age movement and occultism is fake, fabricated, and blasphemous.

Anonymous

Alchemy is older than Christ, who was and is an alchemist.

Anonymous

Do you know if he’s still alive?

Anonymous

The son of god died and rose again, anon

Anonymous

Is He still on the Earth Plane?

Anonymous

Not sure about that but the scripture probably at least says he’s up in heaven by the throne of god.

Maybe look into (Gnostic) Christianity anon. And Hermetics. Most followers of these schools know of the philosophers stone too I believe

Anonymous

>that comes from new age occultism
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

It’s extremely real. Never let a garden gnome convince you otherwise. There was a guy here who made one.

Anonymous

The guy with the semen ball?

Anonymous

>The guy with the semen ball?
          Not him. It was this guy here.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28405641/#q28405666
          >I made my philosopher’s stone

Do you have a link for the semen ball guy?

Anonymous

No. Might be the same recipe, but the post I remember was a couple years older.

Anonymous

the real one is fake, and the "fake" *one is real.
      *the metaphysical one

Anonymous

Ok lads, it’s the current year. You’re working away in your lab, freaking around with old meme alchemical recipes and what have you… You fuck up a recipe and lo! It suddenly works! You’ve turned lead into the same weight of gold! And you can reproduce it every time! What now? You’re gonna want to keep your process top secret, of course. But how are you gonna sell that gold? It’s not gonna be in a verified stamped ingot or coin. Your local gold shop isn’t going to just buy a lump of gold from you. What next?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Fishy link buddy

Anonymous

Well, there’s people who THINK they’ve found it and the recipe is "blood, milk, and sky".

Anonymous

You can change elements using atomic radiation that’s about as real as it gets

Anonymous

>Is the philosophers stone real or is it imagination?
      You can ask the same question about anything.

Anonymous

Test

Anonymous

Disregard the Philosopher’s Stone
      Cultivate a Golden Core

Anonymous

Do you know how it’s done?

Anonymous

Sure. But if you want to earn you’ll have to come to my super secret sect hidden in the shadow of the demon tiger mountains

Anonymous

>the demon tiger mountains
            Which part of the world are they in?

Anonymous

Sorry anon I will cultivate a golden pellet instead.

Anonymous

Hermes Thrice-Greatest said that there will be a time when man will need to closely monitor his credit score and at least try to understand debt-to-income ratio in order to ascend out of his parents basement.

Anonymous

Alchemy is a spiritual metaphor that was misunderstood by medieval mystics as a physical rather then spiritual practise. Consider the most famous alchemical reaction of turning lead into gold. Obviously this is physically impossible.
      The reason for this is that it was never intended as a metaphor; Lead is a common, mostly worthless, burdensome and toxic material where as gold is beautiful, valuable and incapable of being tarnished. The intended ‘lead’ is actually ones physical body where as the gold is ones sprit. The metaphor is using a process to reject the ‘lead’ and embrace ones ‘gold’. Remember that Hermeticism emerged as a sister to Gnosticism (so much so that Gnostic and Hermetic texts were found together at Nag Hammadi), they share many aspects with each other. Including the primacy of spirit over the material.

Anonymous

Wasn’t there an alchemist that was being hunted by a king because he promised him that he could turn lead to gold? I think it was in the 1600s or 1700s and the alchemist fled into Poland where he made porcelain for his new king. I believe alchemists were just medieval scientists but I do agree that there is a spiritual aspect to it.

Anonymous

>Alchemy is a spiritual metaphor
        >turning lead into gold. Obviously this is physically impossible.
        if only you knew how wrong you were

Anonymous

It’s not impossible but the equipment you’d need is very expensive – far more that gold mining, You need a cyclotron!

Anonymous

I agree it is spiritual, any materialistic interpretation constitutes a plebian deviation. Gold isn’t your spirit though and true Hermeticism/alchemy is much older than Gnosticism.

Anonymous

OP i literally read a passage/interpretation that basically said the human is a distillery and you have to ingest multiple boldly fluids to create it. You eat piss, blood, and shit and then eat whatever that comes out as shit and just keep doing that. It sounds like I’m trolling but apparently lots of higher up schizo elites believe ingesting shit is some weird enlightening thing and that the philosophers stone is basically a metaphor for enlightenment. They wrote it in a way that would be deceiving of those not in the know so normal people couldn’t figure it out. Thats some post an anon made breaking down the texts

Anonymous

>Enter thread
      >Ctrl-F: "sexual energy"
      >Disappointed
      >Leave

x, wtf is wrong with you

Anonymous

>Is the philosophers stone real or is it imagination?
      Yes.
      >What is alchemy and is there a legitimate science/practice?
      Where do you think chemistry came from?
      >I have been considering picking up another study such as theology, physics, genetics, or chemistry but I want to be well versed in many disciplines.
      Okay.

Anonymous

>Crystallized Idea

Anonymous

Tourist chemistry anon here.
      You’re kidding, right?

Anonymous

Not at all , anything done must be understood

Anonymous
      AJ

>Time Travel
      Knowledge is Power

>Real Knowledge is Real Power

Anonymous

Here’s your philosophers stone bro

NEO ULTRA

>Praise God for making me Awesome

Anonymous

why ‘philosophers’ stone, what has it to do with philosophy?

Anonymous

because making it required you to be a philosopher, since acquiring the knowledge and experience necessary presupposed a certain level of wisdom ("philosophy" literally means the "love of wisdom")

Anonymous

Thanks.

Anonymous

you’re welcome
            a fun fact is that many of the alchemists over the last centuries have described the actual work of making the stone, once you have a good grasp on the method, as work that even children and women can do without breaking a sweat
            I quote from Rosarium Philosophorum:
            >Eleventhly, that the thing being prepared and put in the vessel, it will then be women’s work and children’s play, because the magistery may be done in one vessel.
            in other words, this is why it’s considered the Philosopher’s Stone, because what it primarily takes is knowledge
            it’s really not that different from a lot of modern technology or contemporary techniques used in a wide variety of crafts, where knowing how to do something makes you able to do something expending orders of magnitude less work than someone who does not know how

Anonymous

Yes its real, no its not a physical thing, no it cant literally transmute metals. Don’t believe these poopyholes, alchemy is spiritual in nature, not materialistic.
      That should be more than enough to get you started.

Anonymous

>Yes its real
        correct
        >no its not a physical thing
        wrong
        >no it cant literally transmute metals
        wrong
        >alchemy is spiritual in nature
        wrong
        >That should be more than enough to get you started
        enough to get a fool started on twiddling his thumbs, perhaps

Anonymous

This is exactly what mean. Don’t fall for the idiot-filter, OP. Don’t be like this twat and go read up on what alchemy ‘is’. If you come to some materialistic conclusion, track back and try to pay closer attention to common myths and concepts they are using. Its never just what they say at face value.

Anonymous

>the idiot-filter
            the idiot-filter of alchemy is whether you’re stupid enough to believe that alchemy is just metaphorical, or whether you’re intelligent enough to understand that it’s about real alchemical processes involving vegetal and mineral substances

Anonymous

Elaborate on what the process is and what the end goal may be then if you have even the slightest confidence in what you’re saying.

These shills for spiritual metaphors come in here every damn time to say their horseshit and as soon as you ask them why, for what, etc, they deflect and toot their own cocks saying you need to reflect or you’re incapable of spiritual growth while alleging they’re some great spiritual Buddha.

This isn’t even an argument against a spiritual growth and development of ourselves in general, I’m just saying

1.) that isn’t necessarily the all and only aspect of alchemy, it’s pretty common sense and you can pull these sort of ideas from any basic philosophy or religion and
            2.) you haven’t given any sort of meaning or point to this “spiritual growth” like the aforementioned sources may do. What is the end game of “lead to gold” in your metaphor? What does that actually mean for us or anyone?

Anonymous

No one in this thread knows anything about alchemy from what I’m saying. The earliest stone was an acetate path.

I will explain what the stone is in plain terms:
              Acid + Base = Salt
              Salt + Heat (Sublimation, solid state to gas) then condensed = New Compound
              The stone is the (white) acetate salt from the first experiment. But the ‘gold’ is the resultant new compound from sublimation.

That’s the whole secret.

Anonymous

you’ve got a rudimentary understanding of it, but it gets more complex in the realm of mineral alchemy
                keep following the path, and you’ll get there

Anonymous

This is the earliest stone, easily proven through the Marcianus codex. If you have an older source, please name it.
                  There are later stones unrelated, the universal medicine for example. But I’m just talking about the earliest stone defined by Zosimos. Democritus describes it earlier but in code, Zosimos spells it out clearly.

Anonymous

>trust me, it’s a metaphor
        >btw I can’t elaborate on the meaning of the vague and shadow words of this internal transformation because it means nothing and I’m wrong

Anonymous

It’s real. The recipe is in the Marcianus Codex. You can download Berthelot’s translation from archive… it’s in French. But you could find it if you truly were motivated.

Anonymous

I’m endlessly fascinated by modern people like Canseliet (and his supposed mentor Fulcanelli) who were adamant that alchemy is a material discipline first and foremost, or at last that it can’t be reduced to spiritual metaphors, ironically a really "scientistic" explanation if you ask me espcieally since the people who peddle it believe in all sort of mumbo jumbo.

Anonymous

exactly
        the actual alchemists understood perfectly well that we’re talking about a real discipline concerning the manipulation of reality by using its laws
        it’s no coincidence that the art of alchemy is called "the crowning of nature", since you use nature’s own laws to speed up its processes, arriving at results that might take nature itself millions of years to accomplish "unassisted"

Anonymous

>ALCHEMY. – A science by which things may not only be decomposed and recomposed (as is done in chemistry), but by which their essential nature may be changed and raised higher, or be transmuted into each other. Chemistry deals with dead matter alone, but Alchemy uses life as a factor. Everything is of a threefold nature, of which its material and objective form is its lowest manifestation. There is, for instance, immaterial spiritual gold, ethereal fluid and invisible astral gold, and the solid visible, material and earthly gold. The two former are, so to say, the spirit and soul of the latter, and by employing the spiritual powers of the soul we may induce changes in them that may become visible in the objective state. Certain external manipulations may assist the powers of the soul in their work; but without the possession of the latter the former will be perfectly useless. Alchemical processes can therefore only be successfully undertaken by one who is an Alchemist by birth or by education. Everything being of a threefold nature, there is a threefold aspect of Alchemy. In its higher aspect it teaches the regeneration of the spiritual man, the purification of the mind, thought, and will, the ennobling of all the faculties of the soul. In its lowest aspect it deals with physical substances, and as it leaves the realm of the living soul, and steps down to hard matter, it ends in the science of modern chemistry of the present day
      https://selfdefinition.org/magic/paracelsus/hartmann-life-of-paracelsus/08-alchemy-and-astronomy.htm

Anonymous

its spiritual alchemy and not a actual physical stone

Anonymous

scrotebrain alert, everyone knows that alchemy is a physical practice and the association to the spiritual is a result of snake oil salesmen and new age charlatans peddling it as part of the occult new age movement in the 1800s

Anonymous

Talking about it with other men will get you nowhere.

Anonymous

Would one have to converse with non-humans?

Anonymous

Maybe seek god in addition to your search for the stone in men and resources. Many alchemists acknowledge it to be a device work and art.

Anonymous

Surprised the mods haven’t nukes this thread like every other philosopher’s stone/alchemy thread I try to get going. There needs to be an alchemy general

Anonymous

All discussion is misdirection.

Anonymous

The cerebral male can only project a "soapbox." Upon this platform, he pontificates about the unspeakable.

Anonymous

Whenever there is an alchemy thread on LULZ it’s always full of the most scrotebrained shit. A stark reminder that you clowns know nothing, and what little information you possess comes from half dead blogs it’s written by clueless schizos.
      The philosophers stone is entirely an internal work. All the work of the alchemist is done outside of the sensible world. Some effects just manifest themselves in the sensible world.

Anonymous

What kind of effects

Anonymous

purification of corrupt matter to its pure form

Anonymous

Ahah anon this alchemy threads are the literal Turba Philosophorum

Anonymous

> she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Anonymous

Always creeping in the background behind you.

Anonymous

What show is this from?

Anonymous

The Life & Times of Tim.

Anonymous

Lots of people ITT saying they know what it is, what alchemy is, how to develop the stone, but then they speak in cryptic terms or of spiritual things proving they’re larping.

Anonymous

you can just use a mass accelerator to make gold out of other elements anytime
      but it costs so much electricity, it aint really worth it.
      so the philo stone is problly a light gas gun in practical terms

Anonymous

nvm, a light gas gun is not sufficient
        guess you need a ring like this one

Anonymous

Originally, in "season one," alchemy was a Chinese lunar goddess and her rabbit lab assistant. All the long paragraphs of words that came after this are a form of "degenerate corruption."

Anonymous

It’s not very difficult to stitch a bunch of sentence fragments together from other authors & make it appear like an "original thought" on this subject. Make it extra "spooky" by adding the usual (cliché) "dire warnings," this makes the "author" seem more gravely "authoritative."

Anonymous

In all your endless reams of "talk" I see no evidence of a) child’s play or b) washerwoman’s work.

I see a lot of facsimiles of "aristocratic men" from the 19th Century patting themselves on the back, though.

Anonymous

Anyone who published a book, anyone whose name (or pseudonym) is known and remembered: they all "cashed out" and submitted to her level-capping. The modern dilettantes are capped even lower.

If one succeeds, the rest of you die.

Anonymous

Your entire "intellectual history" is a bridge, and (ultimately) a bridge is only meant for burning.

Anonymous

Bridges are meant for crossing you absolute freaking moron. Why would you build a bridge just to burn it you dumb fuck schizo.

Anonymous

See how angsty these scrotebrains are? Longing to appear wise because they’re literal gay luciferians or something

Anonymous

The only time I’m tempted to use the term "scrotes" is when I see men giving each other long-winded accounts of "occultism."

Anonymous

Women are at least "intuitive" enough to avoid these circle-jerks entirely. That’s one of their natural virtues, a complete lack of interest in this futile (impotent) tongue-wagging.

Anonymous

A man’s tongue is good for one thing, and it’s not "delivering lectures to other men on the subject of alchemy."

Anonymous

>women avoid petty namecalling, catty behior and/or occultist circle-jerks entirely.
                Have you ever actually met a woman?

Anonymous

>avoiding occult topics of higher meaning and interest in your immortal soul is a woman’s virtue
                Shill harder. Women cat fight every day over meaningless shit. At least we’re looking for something more profound than whatever keeps a female entertained.

Anonymous

>At least we’re looking for something more profound

No, you’re all masturbating onto a biscuit. The last guy to cum has to eat it.

Anonymous

Your mummy eats my cummy biscuits

Anonymous

If that were true, she wouldn’t be so miserable.

Anonymous

No ody knows if the stone is real. Alchemy is just archaic chemistry. the only process we have of taking one element and turning it into another is nuclear fusion and that’s a very loose description of fusion. That being said no you probably can’t turn lead into gold, and if there is some magical philosopher stone the knowledge to make one is long gone and you’d spend your whole useless life getting nowhere. You kinda sound like a scrote but if you wanna think too much of yourself get into something practical like wood working, metal working, sculpting, cartography, which is still huge. There are tons of classic skills worth learning. Anyone who says they practice alchemy is a freaking scrotebrain schizo. And chemistry does you very little good considering you want to learn to talk about yourself.

Anonymous

The philosophers stone is adrenochrome. There. I told you.

Anonymous

Most of these guys jerk off while visualizing themselves giving a TED Talk. It’s the only fantasy that gets them off anymore, incredibly sad.

Anonymous

Do you think humans, in their infinite egocentrism and narcissism, would be able to keep a thing as immortality or infinite wealth or whatever human ambition you think it grants a secret?

Anonymous

The Philosopher’s stone is not real nor is it imaginary. In fact it’s a metaphore.

Matthew 16:18

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

You can understand that the stone is in fact a moral prism, wich gathers chaos to form order and divides order into chaos.
      Eternity is achieved through the mesure of your influence over the intricate mechanism that is God, if we consider God as the sum of all consciousness.

Anonymous

the philosophers stone is the Large Hadron Collider, we’ve already made it

Anonymous

>Is the philosophers stone real or is it imagination? What is alchemy and is there a legitimate science/practice?
      No, and no, which is why you’re posting on LULZ!

Anonymous

How many of you scrotebrains do chemistry experiments and can’t understand medieval hermetic-alchemical texts?

Anonymous

"It is necessary therefore to convert the bodies of metals into a fluid substance; for that every tincture will tinge a thousand times more in a soft and liquid substance, than when it is in a dry one, as is plainly apparent in saffron. Therefore the transmutation of imperfect metals is impossible to be done by perfect bodies, while they are dry and hard; for which cause sake they must be brought back into their first matter, which is soft and fluid. It appears therefore that the moisture must be reverted that the hidden treasure may be revealed. And this is called the reincrudation of bodies, which is the decocting and softening them, till they lose their hard and dry substance or form; because that which is dry doth not enter into, nor tinge anything except its own body, nor can it be tinged except it be tinged; because, as I said before, a thick dry earthy matter does not penetrate nor tinge, and therefore, because it cannot enter or penetrate, it can make no alteration in the matter to be altered. For this reason it is, that gold coloreth not, until its internal or hidden spirit is drawn forth out of its bowels by this, our white water, and that it may be made altogether a spiritual substance, a white vapor, a white spirit, and a wonderful soul."

Anybody know what this means?

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/artephiu.html

Anonymous

He’s saying that it’s not enough to have gathered the right ingredients, because in their present form they’re too solid and won’t mix, so you need to cook them properly first, and you do that by applying heat.

Anonymous

What about this?

"Let me tell you now how this part of the work is performed. Take 4 parts of our fiery Dragon, in whose belly is hidden the magic Chalybs, and 9 parts of our Magnet; mingle them by means of a fierce fire, in the form of a mineral water, the foam of which must be taken away. Remove the shell, and take the kernel. Purge what remains once more by means of fire and the Sun, which may be done easily if Saturn shall have seen himself in the mirror of Mars. Then you will obtain our Chameleon, or Chaos, in which all the virtues of our Art are potentially present. This is the infant Hermaphrodite, who, through the bite of a mad dog, has been rendered so fearful of water, that though of a kindred nature, it always eschews and avoids it. But in the grove of Diana are two doves that soothe its rabid madness if applied by the art of the nymph Mercury. Take it and plunge it under water till it perish therein; then the rabid and black dog will appear panting and half suffocated — drive him down with vigorous blows, and the darkness will be dispelled. Give it wings when the Moon is full, and it will fly away as an Eagle, leaving the doves of Diana dead (though, when first taken they should be living). Repeat this seven times, and your work is done, the gentle coction which follows is child’s play and a woman’s work."

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/openentr.html

Anonymous

He’s describing the mixing of the 3 ingredients (dragon, magnet, water), and the action of fire on them, which is to purify them (takes the foam away, removes the shell). The result of this operation is a certain substance which must be made to go up and down (but first you need to apply more water). The doves and eagles (and other flying animals) represent the action of going up.

Anonymous

Our quick Cornbread recipe is not only made from scratch but is melt-in-your-mouth good. No matter if you’re serving it as a side at a barbeque, alongside chili or even as a breakfast option, you can’t go wrong with homemade Cornbread. With only four simple steps, our easy Cornbread recipe is one you’ll want to make again and again. This is all thanks to the golden brown, crispy edges and incredible flavor. You’ll knock our Cornbread recipe out of the park.

https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/cornbread/8990e15c-fc1d-4a8d-b8b3-4b37f45eca49

Anonymous
        Anonymous

For those interested in the stone, first get your basic herbal and animal alchemy down. Then learn mineral alchemy.
        It’s more valuable for you to get into the kitchen or shed and practice than for me to give a recipe which you’ll either fuck up or wont understand.

Either way you’ll figure it out after a few years of practice. And don’t listen to those who say alchemy is purely internal, spiritual, etc.

Dissolve metals first before trying to transmute them.Work with them in a liquid form instead of solid essentially.

Anonymous

Recommend beginner books please?

Anonymous

Shit I don’t know. I remember back when [email protected] was a thing and the /fringe/ board found a site dedicated to understanding and manufacturing the stone. I don’t remember lots, but funny enough they claimed that the Order of the Golden Dawn were the first to realize this, and their method was to over time synthesize your morning’s piss into the stone, hence the name.

Anonymous

One interpretation

Anonymous

In a few minutes I will copy & paste some old text.

Stay tuned, fellow seekers!

Anonymous

>It has been 30 minutes
        The philosopher must have got him

Anonymous

It’s possible what he meant by copy and paste was typing it out from a book.

Anonymous

It is real in the sense that, one day science will be advanced enough to develop longetivity pills. The formula is out there, but we are probably born too early

Anonymous

You are all the children of chemistry.

You can use alchemical terms,
      but your minds are "just chemistry" now.

Anonymous

garden gnomes are profoundly afraid of goyim acquiring the philosopher’s stone, this is why they killed the gold standard.

Anonymous

Do you recall where you learned that?

Anonymous

It came to me in a dream

The Observer91827541082164326488649

Your dream was simply telling you, exactly what you want to hear. Keep preaching your racist bullshit though.

Anonymous

The philisopher’s stone is a heart of gold and onky god speaks to those with it

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

listen to t. mckenna on alchemy. its not what the media portrays.

https://youtu.be/rzjrl24aHiQ

Anonymous

You don’t need drugs to achieve enlightenment.

Darwin's acolyte

The philisopher’s stone is a heart of gold and onky god speaks to those with it

>>enlightenment now. apocalypse now
          evolution.last year.now:

Anonymous

you don’t achieve enlightenment.

Anonymous

OP this is how you make the stone

http://levity.com/alchemy/artephiu.html

Anonymous

Bumperino

Anonymous

Bumperino

Anonymous

It is both metaphorical and physical

Alchemy in itself is both metaphorical and physical

Everything is connected to everything

Anonymous
      Tarot Practice Anon

the philosopher’s stone can do far more than change lead into gold, and no you wont be making it in an alembic.
      reality is more malleable, and a lot more complex than you’d assume, and the philosopher’s stone is an expression of that.

anon, solve the hard problem of consciousness. kensho is key, understanding through Mania in the platonic sense

Anonymous

>real or is it imagination
      What’s the difference?

Anonymous

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28055176/#q28055176
      >Why were old alchemists so obsessed with the Philosopher’s Stone?

Anonymous

Bump

Anonymous

If alchemy were in the slightest real, the world would have 99% less problems and x would have 100x more posters. next thread.

Anonymous

It’s ormus apparently

Viewing 73 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id