Is it possible that the limestone blocks in the Giza Pyramids were cast (in some kind of mold)?

Home Forums History Is it possible that the limestone blocks in the Giza Pyramids were cast (in some kind of mold)?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Is it possible that the limestone blocks in the Giza Pyramids were cast (in some kind of mold) instead of carved?

Anonymous

no

Anonymous

why

Anonymous

so do we definitively know how the fuck they built this chonk? my liberal theatre major friend insists it’s common knowledge how its built and is nothing more than western (read:white) supremecism which makes us disbelieve a colored race could have built such a marvel.

Anonymous

No, but this is the best hypothesis that doesn’t involve multidimensional atlantean ayy lmaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAtkjy_YK4&ab_channel=FehmiKrasniqi

Anonymous

>this is the best hypothesis that doesn’t involve multidimensional atlantean ayy lmaos
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c
          Literally just a sis with some levers and wheels.

Anonymous

cool, so they could lift a block with some levers and wheels

Now, show me that at 3 blocks per minute

Anonymous

https://www.quora.com/How-many-blocks-make-up-the-Pyramid-of-Giza

590,712 blocks

20 years (generally excepted figure) = 10 512 000 minutes
              20 years / 3 (8 hour work day) = 3 504 000 (minutes)

3 504 000 / 590,712 = 5.9318 minutes per block

Also your ancient aliens didn’t build so good. Why?
              Because with all their advanced tech they still messed up their first pyramid.
              See the second most ancient: The Bent Pyramid of Sneferu
              It collapsed in on itself and the architect had to lower the angle.
              The angle is 54 then 43 degrees.

Everything you think you know is WRONG.

Anonymous

>8 hour workday

Try from sun up to sun down

Anonymous

So therefore it takes longer per block.
                  It strengthens the argument.

Anonymous

You’re arguing it was easier then?
                  >a peak workforce of 40,000 without the use of pulleys wheels or iron tools
                  Didn’t the actually big projects had 800k slaves with all those tools though? This only strengthens the argument that a sis with a lever did it, because now it’s thousands of siss with a lever each.

Anonymous

I’m not argueing ancient aliens, I’m arguing geo-polymer concrete.

This pic related

yes

Anonymous

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbressan/2017/09/28/papyrus-reveals-from-where-the-rocks-used-to-build-the-great-pyramid-came-from/

White Tura-limestone, of the best quality, was then used to cover the pyramid core made of less valued Giza-limestone. This external layer was later stolen to use in other buildings. The granite used in the great pyramid was transported over 500 miles to the construction site

Reminder you can transport both ways using the Nile:
                  Inland using the wind.
                  To the coast using the flow of the Nile.

Anonymous

The quarry’s for the construction projects of the Egyptians throughout history are well known.

Anonymous

Yeah they used them for the foundation, but not the higher up blocks. That’s completely implausible and we know they wrote the recipe for the cement down.

Anonymous

The geopolymer needed compound as well.

One could barely transport a 3 tonne block down the nile when they tried, for a 22 tonne block, no way

Anonymous

Lets just put this into perspective.
                      Khufu ship size: 43.4 meters (142 ft) long and 5.9 metres (19 ft) wide.

Where was it found? The foot of the Great Pyramid of pharaoh Khufu

Anonymous

As the documentary states, even if they could do a 60 tonnes block in that. There are other ‘rocks’ that dwarf these as well

Anonymous

But ok man, you know what, my interest is peaked.

I’ll check out the concrete theory.

Anonymous

The smoking gun is the paleomagnetic investigation of Khufu and Kafre. If the blocks were chiselled, they would maintain their magnetic alignment from the quarry, and one would find blocks polarization in many different directions.

If they were set as concrete, however, they would take the magnetic alignment from the earths magnetosphere, facing all the same direction

The found the latter

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ibrahim-El-Hemaly-2/publication/258626055_Paleomagnetic_investigation_of_the_great_egyptian_pyramids/links/56bc3d7708ae47fa3956cd5e/Paleomagnetic-investigation-of-the-great-egyptian-pyramids.pdf

Anonymous

As the documentary states, even if they could do a 60 tonnes block in that. There are other ‘rocks’ that dwarf these as well

Sold. I’ll check it out.
                        How about this?
                        What if they used both methods?
                        Transportation and conventional construction and then also pouring of concrete.
                        Depending on the requirement and level of pristine-ness, symbolic significance and so on.
                        Also depending on the Dynasty.
                        As you are probably aware, Pyramid construction is one thing, but the temple complexes surrounding it were done at different times in history, rebuilt and so on.

Anonymous

yes this makes sense.

Anonymous

Concrete and machining to solar lenses?
                        You lost me.

Anonymous

No, but this is the best hypothesis that doesn’t involve multidimensional atlantean ayy lmaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMAtkjy_YK4&ab_channel=FehmiKrasniqi

This pic related for chemistry and utilization

If you think that’s schizo, we’ve only just touched the suface of this rabbit hole

Anonymous

Reminder: You’re talking about the same people who didn’t know the maximum angle of a pyramid.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-blocks-make-up-the-Pyramid-of-Giza

590,712 blocks

20 years (generally excepted figure) = 10 512 000 minutes
                        20 years / 3 (8 hour work day) = 3 504 000 (minutes)

3 504 000 / 590,712 = 5.9318 minutes per block

Also your ancient aliens didn’t build so good. Why?
                        Because with all their advanced tech they still messed up their first pyramid.
                        See the second most ancient: The Bent Pyramid of Sneferu
                        It collapsed in on itself and the architect had to lower the angle.
                        The angle is 54 then 43 degrees.

Everything you think you know is WRONG.

Don’t try to sell horseshit.

Anonymous

It certainly seems like the knowledge was lost and refound in fragments

Anonymous

>What if they used both methods?
                        Evidence is overwhelming that they did. Certain legacy egyptologists stick to the quarry only theory and block progress.

Anonymous

It’s pretty sickening how come the superficial anti-Western education has become.

Anonymous

With ropes and pulleys.

Anonymous

And what? Cranes? Ramps? Each of those would have been more difficult to design and construct than the pyramids themselves.

Anonymous

Counterweight system proposed by Pierre Houdin.

Anonymous

they had massive, massive whips

Anonymous

Yes, very strong evidence for this. They even wrote a recipe for cement down. Look up Marc Davidowitz

This

no

Idiot

Anonymous

The royalty in ancient Egypt was white (greek / Macedonian), but the workers were "scrotes" . The people who designed the pyramids are most likely engineers from ancient greece.

Anonymous

Not in the Old Kingdom,
          One cannot find a single bust of a pharoah that does not look black

They were Kangs,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=New0pTB6yDg&ab_channel=OriginalThinkingz

Anonymous

We know Ramses II and likely Seti I had red hair and the Greeks describe them as being tanned like a Mediterranean, and not as dark as an Indian or an Ethiope. Some other pharaohs were likely dark skinned or black, possibly from Nubia, but we know that a lot were not. There were pharaohs who we have records of saying they wanted all black ships sunk or burned, which is a stupid statement to make if the Egyptians were exactly the same skin tone as the Nubians.

Anonymous

A narrative is forming in my mind, that the a geological event collapsed the global seafaring old kingdom empire in 2104 BC, beginning the first intermediate period. There was a pre-bronze age collapse. This began the flood of Aryan-Semetic seapeoples much earlier than normally attested. They infiltrated the Kangdom and began the culture of racial enslavement

Anonymous

>we have records of saying they wanted all black ships sunk or burned, which is a stupid statement to make if the Egyptians were exactly the same skin tone as the Nubians.
              What is the connection between the colour of the ships and the people??

And what were native egyptians doing while this facade of multiculturalism was shaping their civilisation kek

As an Egyptian i find westerners unbelievably ignorant about our history it’s funny

>As an Egyptian i find westerners unbelievably ignorant about our history it’s funny
              European history is mostly about Europe but the pyramids are so huge they cannot be overlooked, by sheer tonnage alone. Also, with some exceptions such as in the Balkans, history is not really considered important in Western Europe.

If on the other hands what passes for "intellectuals" around here could recast the pyramids as an environmental crime committed by Europeans, then we would not hear the end of it. It is sad, really.

Anonymous

>What is the connection between the colour of the ships and the people??
                m8 we both know it’s not about the color of the ships.
                Here a pic of the sandals of Tutankhamun with engravings of semites and black people, enemies the pharao would trample under his foot.

Anonymous

>m8 we both know it’s not about the color of the ships.
                  I really didn’t know, I still don’t understand the terminology. Why bring ships into this?

Anonymous

Kek
          Now meds are white, huh?

Anonymous

And what were native egyptians doing while this facade of multiculturalism was shaping their civilisation kek

As an Egyptian i find westerners unbelievably ignorant about our history it’s funny

Anonymous

yes

Anonymous

>he picked up a few pieces
        >Because he is a chemist, he tasted these
        Why do they want to kill off future generations of aspiring chemists so hard.

Anonymous

I thought they were made of a geopolymer? Didn’t some french guy build a test structure?

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

Back in the 80s there was a theory that they were made that way. There was even "evidence" of air bubbles in the stones. I don’t know if that theory was ever disproven or maybe was never serious outside of popsci circles. I was also taught back then that the Pyramids were build by gnomish slaves, which we now know is complete nonsense.

Anonymous

Yea cuz the garden gnomes would have built a cheap ass pyramid that broke in 100 years.

Anonymous

Just want to slide this thread in something called aegyptian faience

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_faience

A sintered-quartz ceramic material from ancient egypt. Which was built from crusshed quartz or sand.

Crushing quartz, gentlement
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFukQowqGPg

There is no way they didn’t know of piezoelectricity

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Needs more cranes. I don’t know why archeologists deny the Egyptians such simple technology. Making wheelbarrows and such is something most agricultural societies figure out how to do so just to make agriculture more efficient. They probably had copper ball bearings too to assist with moving heavy blocks. Also IRL, the real limestone casing stones are several times larger than people.

Anonymous

A video on the linked page shows them use what appear to be essentially hydraulics to lift the stones up into place.

Anonymous

maybe because we have never discovered that shit smart guy

Anonymous

>maybe because we have never discovered that shit smart guy
            >we
            You’ve probably discovered nothing and I certainly have uncovered nothing. Maybe only a few people have actually discovered or uncovered anything.

Maybe no one discovered it because the Egyptians melt down their metal tools when the become old to reduce the need to buy more raw minerals and simple burn old organic tools when it becomes to old and loses its integrity because a rotting piece of wood or rope is still useful for heating an oven. What you see in the remains of old civilizations is usually a fraction of what once remained as good materials where always looted and reformed or used by their successors. That happened universally. What remains is either things that were deemed useless or unable to be retrieved and that didn’t rot away.

Whether or not something exists does not require discovering something. Rather something like the pyramids, all the ornate statues, finely constructed pillars, etc. are evidence of a sophisticate technological culture that had things would have been considered essential for similar projects by future generations (i.e. cranes, pulleys, ball bearings, etc.) and the existence of such completed projects serves as evidence for those technologies.

Anonymous

A video on the linked page shows them use what appear to be essentially hydraulics to lift the stones up into place.

Imagine the immense hydraulic pressure and explain how this didn’t burst the shafts?

Anonymous

Perhaps the shafts were made out of stone but there will would be the issue of pressure at the joints between sections.

Anonymous

Reminder that the ScanPyramids Big Void exists.
      I wonder if it’s Khufu’s true resting place, with the King’s Chamber acting as a diversion?

Anonymous

Or maybe it’s not a tomb and intended for some other religious purpose.

Anonymous

Tell me about coral castle, how didone guy alone build it?

Anonymous

Is the water pump theorist around or do I have to go to LULZ for an intelligent take?

Anonymous

Not only it is possible, it’s definitely much more likely.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4

Anonymous

You can compare this to how well defined the joints in the pyramid stones are against how poorly defined the joints of the blocks in this experiment.

Anonymous

If you don’t pour concrete in one piece, you will inevitably have the cracks between the casts, and then add few thousand years and you have that mess from your picture.

Anonymous

That’s’ what’s been sitting beneath the pyramids until something like the 18th or 19th century when a large earthquake loosened the casing stones enough that they could be quarried. What you’re seeing there is what was never supposed to be seen. Just sandstone. Those blocks were quarried.

Anonymous

>Those blocks were quarried.
              Is it somehow following from what you said before that? Because I’m not getting it.

Anonymous
        Anonymous
          Anonymous
            Anonymous
              Anonymous
                Anonymous

Watch the videos
                https://youtu.be/6KUDu40BC5o

Anonymous

Did they have machining?
                  I concede they very well could have.

Why?
                  Mankind has never totally stupid.

Concrete.
                  No.
                  The quarry’s are known.
                  The Romans are the masters of concrete.

Anonymous

imagine the smell

Anonymous

is this a LULZ raid

Anonymous

the cement theory has a lot of evidence for it though

Anonymous

Only the cladding stones on the exterior were cut to fine dimentions. The interior stones were (very) rough cut and quarry rubble was packed into the gaps.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.