Is China’s alleged IQ more fakery? They haven’t really accomplished anything on their own.

Home Forums Science & tech Is China’s alleged IQ more fakery? They haven’t really accomplished anything on their own.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>be china
      >109 average iq
      >never invent formal mathematics
      what gives?

Anonymous

Except they did

Anonymous

not a single complete proof.

Anonymous

If proofs are the only thing that can be considered formal mathematics, then fair. In that case, I’d attribute it to lack of aristolean thinking.

Anonymous

Because Aristotle invented the idea of a proof. Next time you post; Do some basic research or even just use common sense if youre up for a challenge

Anonymous

I need you to feel bad about being scrotebrained and never talk about math again as if you know anything.

Anonymous

seethe more chang, even today the asians clear out of mathematics after diffeq. Asians simply are too solipsistic to do rigorous proofs.

Anonymous

Reminder that white people won most fields and abel medals.

Anonymous

I’m actually drunk and misread your post. Sorry. You were correct. Im obligated, because this is LULZ, to tell you to seeth and dilate.
                I may have been totally wrong but am obligated to tell you to fuck yoursi

Anonymous

>According to the CCP

Anonymous

i don’t know

Anonymous

They copy. The Chinese are really good copiers.

Anonymous

Everyone literally copes. the Germans were infamous for being copiers back in the day.

Anonymous

The Germans in the middle ages were actually quite well known for being a useless dreamy group.

Anonymous

They invented the Chinese Remainder Theorem

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>the one source posted in the thread is ignored

Anonymous

>wikipedo link full of nationalistic bullshit
          >doesn’t contain a single complete proof

Anonymous

>primary sources dont count because i say so

Anonymous

They didn’t even realize they could put counterweights on trebuchets before some Muslims told them

Anonymous

>109 average iq
      >Liveleak video no.1573859949 of chinks running on each other

Anonymous

All you see is all you know. Ever see that clip of the USA that North Koreans get shown? It’s just some guys drinking coffee from a truck on a work break but the narrator says they’re drinking snowmelt from gutters and eating birds.

Anonymous

The subtitles were written by some anglo "comedian" and they have nothing to do with the actual narration

Anonymous

>Seething about IQ so much you’re ready to post liveleak videos
        Why is whitey so sensitive?

Svetovid

>Westoid too low IQ to play daredevil traffic
          Typical

Anonymous

Intelligence is more than just "IQ". It involves critical thinking, imagination, understanding, self-awareness, social skills and the ability to put yourself into another person’s shoes.

Anonymous

>Intelligence is more than just "IQ"
          Followed by a vapid explanation. Intelligence is g which IQ tries to measure
          >imagination, creativity
          Trait openness, nothing to do with IQ itself but correlated
          >self-awareness, social skills, and the ability to put yourself into another person’s shoes
          That is EQ and trait agreeableness
          >critical thinking, understanding
          IQ

Anonymous

No, intelligence isn’t "g". You think intelligence is just about crunching numbers when it’s much more than that imo.

Anonymous

Does that matter?

Anonymous

To be fair, none did it the same way like Greeks. There was just something special that happened there once that made it possible to do it, and it hasn’t happened before or since

Anonymous

The Chinese had some Persian scholars trying to teach it to them but they just asked them to fuck off

Anonymous

What I’m saying, none came close to inventing the idea of formal proof like the Greeks. Egyptians had advanced mathematics(for their time) that was develop for amongst others the construction of the pyramids. Babylonians and Chinese had it. One of earliest oroofs of the Pythagorean theorem is a chinese one, that uses practical geometric to prove it. I guess it took special Greek autism, to try to abstract it away.

Anonymous

Yeah but then you had the first caliphates practically bordering China, all very autistic about Greek philosophy and science with the Chinese just refusing to care

Anonymous

All true what you say. It takes a special kind of Greek autism to invent formal math, but it takes a special kind of Chinese narcissism to reject even better solutions because they weren’t invented by superior Chinese.

Anonymous

>I guess it took special Greek autism, to try to abstract it away.
            Greeks didn’t abstract it away. Their "proofs" were only ever geometric because they believed that any piece of mathematics can be described through a drawing.
            Which is completely wrong and why the first real mathematical proofs are made only after modern math proves them wrong and has actual mathematicians go and fix all of the proofs from before.

Ancient mediterranean is all just good ideas with botched execution. And it usually takes about a millennium of pondering before people notice the mistakes.

Anonymous

> Their "proofs" were only ever geometric because they believed that any piece of mathematics can be described through a drawing.
              No they weren’t. Greeks were the first to use axioms in geometry and to derive mathematical proofs from them, Chinese were the ones who used exclusively geometric "proofs" the few times they bothered to proof a theorem

Anonymous

>Greeks were the first to use axioms in geometry and to derive mathematical proofs from them
                But that’s my point, anon. Geometry doesn’t form a complete and valid system.

Anonymous

Greeks copied it from Egypt and Mesopotamia

Anonymous

Chinese never existed.all these dynasties were foreign people

Anonymous

>Europeans never existed they were all ruled by Habsburgs

Anonymous

>invent the CHINESE FIRE DRILL
      >take shit from some whipper snapper
      damn kids

Anonymous

why is it impossible to have a normal conversation about china, its just schizo shitflinging from both sides. there are plenty of interesting topics to talk about but all that ever happens are threads with a false premise

Anonymous

Well, it all starts from a /poo/ basis so it can’t go anywhere good from there.

Svetovid

because they envision it, so no need for tools.

Anonymous

Iq
      Is
      A
      Meme

Anonymous

>Believing in IQ
      >Believing being smart means you must give a shit about nerd mathematics

Anonymous

It doesn’t matter if you "believe" in iq because at the end of the day iq is correlated to future income, crime, general succes in life, oh and it’s also mostly heritable

Anonymous

Correlation doesnt imply what you think it implies

Anonymous

Enlighten us

Anonymous

The cause for high IQ is the same as the one that causes success, social class.
              T.127 IQ son of an engineer himself son of an engineer

Anonymous

It wasn’t 109 1000 years ago

Anonymous

It’s probably lower. They only test students from Shanghai. 109 is the Chinese maximum the average is probably 85-95.

Anonymous

>>109 average iq

People still believe this when they don’t even test the people who don’t have access to the internet?

Anonymous

Does anyone genuinely believe chink IQ meme? Chinks had good clay and were still poor as shit before foreign capitalists came and set up sweatshops in their shithole. Today they’re only at the level of Malaysia or Indonesia, in their mass it just gives them a larger punching power. Russians were able to build a functional communist state, even if it was inefficient. Chinese weren’t able to do even that and they had the advantage of bug masses being collectivists unlike multi ethnic Russia. I wouldn’t peg average Chink iq at anywhere far from average SEA iq. Chinks do have a intelligent core though, the ones who are ruling class in Singapore for example.

Anonymous

They lie on iq

Anonymous

>109 average iq

Anonymous

If IQ can’t explain creativity then it’s too bad it doesn’t work hahahahag

Anonymous

Wikipedo is not a primary source zoomer. Post the proof.

Anonymous

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/35471958.pdf
        here’s a paper about how both the ancient chinese and greeks approached the Pythagorean theorem

Anonymous

>Chinese “theorem” status: not even generalized, much less proven
          Embarrassing

Anonymous

do you know what a theorem means

Anonymous

Yes. You don’t, Wikipedia-scholar.

Anonymous

i have a BS in math
                did you read the paper i cited? it clearly describes how they generalized the problem and understood it

Anonymous

have you googled yet what a “primary source” is you absolute fuckwit?

Anonymous

do you want scans of the original book?

Anonymous

I finally read this you, you giant scrote and master Ching Chong asserted it for a 3-4-5 triangle , the author of the article “assumes” he asserted it for all right triangles, and he proves it for neither. Ask for a refund from wang-Chung university.

Anonymous

You must understand, fortune cookie say “jut lie and make opponent disprove you. Wasting his time is a victory as well”

Anonymous

from what i understand their entire study of mathematics was very ad hoc, that is, they didn’t study mathematics for it’s own worth, but to help them with something else like engineering or astrology. so they never bothered with making formal proofs because they didn’t see the point of it. that’s my guess at least.

Anonymous

That’s how it was everywhere else up until the Greeks invented the concept of axioms and proof.
        Everyone after them either copied the foundation laid by the Greeks and improved upon it or stagnated.

Anonymous

Why are people so obsessed with chinks

Anonymous

because its either they were primitive savages for all of existence until they stoles yt’s tech or they were superior in every aspect. I cant tell if they are bait posts or if there are genuine scrotebrains who really believe this shit

Anonymous

I don’t know man I feel like china threads are something else
          Just shitflinging from both sides, there’s never anything worthwhile
          Also I feel like the supernationalist chink posters have to be false flags or bait, they’re too cringy

Anonymous

i feel the same. every once in a while you get a thread with genuine discussion and people with an interest in history. i doubt there are any actual shills, but the shitflinging makes it impossible to discuss anything

Anonymous

Coronavirus

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1633034180761.webm

>They don’t even have a number for a million.
      > Believing the high IQ East Asian myth

scrotebrain

Anonymous

一百万

Anonymous

>reddit spacing
        >reddit spelling
        >scrotebrained take

Anonymous

>They don’t even have a number for a million.
        >一百万

Anonymous

>french don’t have unique numbers for 80-99
        Always knew frogs were scrotebrained

Anonymous

>vingt et un
          full scrotebrain.

Anonymous

Is 21 found in "80-99" anon?

Anonymous

BEHOLD the TRUE CHINA

Anonymous
      G2a for Gigachad Master Race

Not enough G2a ancestry. Prove me wrong.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Most great Chinese devoted their lives to figuring out how to better feed/pacify/exploit their giant population of peasant rice farmers. All else was secondary.

Anonymous

I am completely convinced that so-called mathematics is mental masturbation, and the only thing it allows us to do is to create meaningless symbols that confuse us. If we could somehow get rid of these symbols, all our problems would be solved. This is not unlike most religions and their God. A bunch of fictional nonsense that helps us cope with life’s serious problems. If you seriously think about it, mathematics is a dangerous pseudoscience that claims that 2 + 2 = 4. What difference does it make if we believe it or not? We still need to pay bills, feed families, and provide shelter. When was the last time you used this "equation" in your daily life? I guarantee it won’t help you in any way. Mathematics is not some kind of truth, it is a dangerous cult dating back to Plato and ancient Hellas. We need to leave that behind and move on to a more practical and rewarding science of mechanics that can be applied to problems in the real world and that doesn’t have the "calculus" gimmicks to protect us from reality. Don’t lie to me about bitcoin and the digital age. Your abstract nonsense is only useful for confusing and misleading ordinary people, and it has no place in our world. Mathematics was a historical error that brought nothing but suffering to humanity. Without useless mathematical nonsense, humanity could develop much faster than it is now.

Anonymous

Woke af quads don’t lie

Anonymous

>109 average iq
      i like how this number keeps getting higher with every retelling.
      anyone who thinks chinks have a 109 average iq needs to touch grass

Anonymous

Because Asians don’t have the Faustian spirit of the huWhite man. Even in Silicon Valley all the tech companies were founded by White and gnomish men but they have competent Indians and East Asians dong the tedious work

Anonymous

>109 average iq
      Lol no. Most of their population are illiterate rice farmers and coal miners. That 109 "average" is an average of the best of their best. The average Chinese is probably somewhere around 90 IQ
      t. 145 IQ American Chad

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id