Is 9/11 the most obvious false flag in history?

Home Forums History Is 9/11 the most obvious false flag in history?

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Is 9/11 the most obvious false flag in history?

Anonymous

Right next to the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the 2017 Vegas shooting, yeah.

Anonymous

did people ask questions about the Gulf of Tonkin before the USG admitted it? I means there’s not a whole lot of people on a boat, unless the story was actually written very poorly. oh wait

Anonymous

apparently not, since a good majority of people still believe the terrorist narrative.

Anonymous

I ask a shitload of people about tgeir opinion vefore I say anything about it. Most just say "I don’t know, BUT there’s so many conspiracies". They don’t know about the intact passport or the dancing israeli or wtc7 or lucky Silverstein.

Anonymous

apparently not, since a good majority of people still believe the terrorist narrative.

Even worse is that the true story goes even deeper than most conspiracy theorists even know. It’s utter insanity. Did you know about WTC 6? It’s ANOTHER building that was destroyed by the two planes. There’s literally 4 buildings, not 3, that got destroyed by the two planes.

But why has nobody on Earth heard of WTC 6 then? Because the building contained an organization that was supposed to be investigating the government so they don’t commit falseflags.

Anonymous

>Because the building contained an organization that was supposed to be investigating the government so they don’t commit falseflags.
            Got any links to evidence of this? I’m curious.

Anonymous

There’s not a lot of information about WTC-6 online because it got wiped from the internet and nobody knows of its existence.

But if you look here, one of the tenants is clearly a federal spending internal investigations group… Their job is to study the internal affairs of government spending. They got destroyed similar to how the pentagon’s financial department got destroyed and all of its staff members killed after they made the claim that the USA has 2.3 trillion dollars in unaccounted for spending as of 2001.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_World_Trade_Center#Tenants

Anonymous

Intriguing stuff. Especially weird that it’s the only WTC building that hasn’t been rebuilt in some capacity, as if someone would rather people not think about that building in particular.

Anonymous

Huh.. I wonder what was on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floor of Six World Trade Center.
                I mean you have the ATF, IRS, Peace Corps, etc all on the 5th floor.
                Seems odd for sure.

Anonymous

>I wonder what was on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floor of Six World Trade Center.
                  Demolition charges.

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

>dancing israeli
          those are just woke af garden gnomes hating on the US, the world would be a better place if more people were like them.

Anonymous

x to doubt

Anonymous

>intact passport
          Just found out about that one, wow…

Anonymous

I don’t know if 9/11 was a ‘false flag’ per say? I think 9/11 opened America’s eyes to advancing safety and security in our country. It also helped us realize the true threat the Middle East posed. Killing Bin Laden I think sent a message to the people of the East. You fuck with us and decide to attack us, America will find no trouble in going after you and your radical leaders and annihilating them. 9/11 I think sent a message to the East and West. It also helped both sides understand a culture sense of value between who we are as free people and who groups like the Taliban and Al Qaeda stand for.

If the Taliban and US government can establish a descent relationship in the future you could even say 9/11 helped advance political and military interest between the two nations.

Anonymous

Bravo, Smith

Anonymous

"The true threat the middle East posed", holy shit you’re either a shill or a scrotebrained "patriot". The US is the number one terrorist state and it’s origins are satanic and Masonic. Calling us free is a joke aswell. Bin Laden isn’t even dead and 911 was an inside job with no connections to him either ways. His family and the bushes have ties aswell. Never post again, you embarrassed yourself garden gnome shill. Fuckin garden gnomes

Anonymous

Probably one of the best posts ever on LULZ

Anonymous

Shit anon where should I move to then?

Anonymous

>sis a man on dialysis living in a cave recruiting random people that communicated details of the attack using shitty cellphones connected to a laptop in the middle of the desert is totally more realistic than a government op, stop being a conspiracy theorist
        I’m guessing Israel is also our greatest ally?

Anonymous

bin laden was a member of one of the wealthiest families in saudi arabia and he lived in a fortified compound

Anonymous

True but he said himself he had no connection to the attack. It was an inside job to give us an excuse to go to war in Afghanistan

Anonymous

huh? he is on tape discussing his foreknowledge of the attacks, though he didn’t mastermind them. if you want to build a coherent conspiracy theory around the events you have to go for the angle that US intelligence abetted al qaeda. not that al qaeda was uninvolved. that’s a dead end.

Anonymous

If you wanna go that angle, then I guess we could use the Israeli chat service odigo saying a terror attack was going to happen in NYC hours before the planes hit as proof Israel had advance knowledge.

Anonymous

The tapes in the burgundy robe was clearly made in 3d studio max, I don’t even think it was professional looking enough to have been made by an intelligence agency.

Anonymous

Those tapes were fake/fabricated with an actor by the glowies. They portray in one tape Biden writing a pen with his weaker hand, which doesn’t make any sense, unless its an actor with different dominant hand.

Anonymous

>Lived in a fortified compound and was rich
            Then why was he confirmed to have lived in literal freaking caves? You absolute mong

Anonymous

Not in the immediate days following the attack and his wealth was forfeited time ago when he refused his prince status.
            Mutts are scrotebrained about their own history.

Anonymous

>refused his prince status
              that’s interesting, coz he wasn’t part of the royal family lol

Anonymous

>he wasn’t part of the royal family
                Wrong.

Anonymous

alright where can I read about him abdicating princehood

Anonymous

Bin Laden inherited about US 25 million.
              He used that money to help fund the Afghans when they we’re fighting the Soviets.

Anonymous

indeed

Anonymous

>the true threat the Middle East posed

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/DkLy3py.gif

unprecedented luminescence

Anonymous

Checked, impressive

Anonymous

Have you learned absolutely nothing? Or is this the kind of bullshit that’s being fed to people now?

Anonymous

this has to be bait, is it opposite day or something?

Anonymous

Anon is just drunk and doesn’t realize this isn’t parler

nigger
        Anonymous

Holy fuck first time I’ve seen such an obvious glowie.

Anonymous

haha holy shit. 10/10

Anonymous

spoken like a real 14yo autistic american, now GTFO this website

Anonymous

The average American is scrotebrained, lazy and hates thinking for themselves. Even the conspiracy theorists have it spoonfed to them, I might sound self hating or whatever but it’s just a fact that 90% of the people here is beyond redemption
          T. American

Anonymous

>I don’t know if 9/11 was a ‘false flag’ per say? I think 9/11 opened America’s eyes to advancing safety and security in our country. It also helped us realize the true threat the Middle East posed. Killing Bin Laden I think sent a message to the people of the East. You fuck with us and decide to attack us, America will find no trouble in going after you and your radical leaders and annihilating them. 9/11 I think sent a message to the East and West. It also helped both sides understand a culture sense of value between who we are as free people and who groups like the Taliban and Al Qaeda stand for.
        >If the Taliban and US government can establish a descent relationship in the future you could even say 9/11 helped advance political and military interest between the two nations.

Anonymous

theres also the uss liberty where they were caught red handed

down the memory hole it goes

Anonymous

liberty was a spy ship conducting SIGINT during an active war and passing intel to the enemy in exchange for oil gibs, tldr deserved it

Anonymous

You have convinced me that we should’ve never liberated the camps

Anonymous

>we should’ve never liberated the camps
            right, the camps that you liberated in your mind.

Anonymous

So the Holocaust was a hoax?

Anonymous

and you have genetic PTSD from the horrors of the second world war?

Anonymous

Answer the question, shlomie.

Anonymous

do you know what website you’re on? i’m going to sleep

Anonymous

At least you’re being honest, shlomie.

Anonymous

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2006/01/americas-devils-game-extremist-islam/

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/cia-assisted-coup-overthrows-government-of-iran

i’ll just leave these here. it talks about how america’s actions in the 30’s eventually led to the events that took place on 9/11.

Anonymous

Not surprised, the USA was Judeo-Masonic from the beginning.

Anonymous

yup, i don’t trust them. those running america or masons.

Anonymous

The crucifixion of some gnomish carpenter was

Anonymous

9/11 wasn’t a false flag
      it was a pearl harbor

They let Japan destroy pearl harbor, so they’d be justified in their use of using nukes.
      Same with 9/11. They let it happen, so they’d be justified in their invasion of the middle east and the patriot act and mass surveillance of US citizens.

and yes, they did know about pearl harbor, declassified documents prove it

Anonymous

Besides Covid? Looking back it really helped China for the U.S. to spend 20 years and trillions of dollars on pointless wars in the Middle East.

Anonymous

There’s a huge divide between brainwashed sheep and intelligent people these days. Operation Northwoods was a literal falseflag proposal to JFK but he declined it before he got assassinated.

What is was: The US government wanted to send troops to Cuba and go to war, so they proposed the idea of pretending to destroy their own ship and blaming Cuba, but they also considered the idea of actually destroying one of their own military ships to make it more believable too. JFK denied and then he died.

Anonymous

>destroy their own ship and blaming Cuba,

Just like Maine in 1898 and Lusitania in 1915

US governmen killing their own people over and over again for Casus Belli

Anonymous

>What is was: The US government wanted to send troops to Cuba and go to war, so they proposed the idea of pretending to destroy their own ship and blaming Cuba, but they also considered the idea of actually destroying one of their own military ships to make it more believable too. JFK denied and then he died.
        i wonder if the same thing is happening today with the supposed CIA energy weapon attacks by cubans.

Anonymous

Well JFK also didnt support the CIA’s bay of pigs invasion, the cia was clearly gunning for him

Anonymous

Yes he didn’t support the CIA at all and he thought they should have been weakend and lose power and then he died.

Anonymous

The fact that more north americans don’t know stuff like this is concerning but it’s normal i guess

Anonymous

>Operation Northwoods
              >look it up
              >expect to do some digging
              >it’s on freaking Wikipedia in complete, unclassified detail
              It’s mind-boggling to me how this kind of shit can exist and people still trust the government not to hurt them.

Those aren’t even the bad things either.
              MKUltra was one of the bad ones but most of the details about it are lost and buried if not destroyed outright.

As soon as the government almost got caught doing MKUltra they burned all papers associated with it, but the few papers that remained hint that it was a mind-control campaign to try to research methods of directly manipulating the public. Basically MKUltra was an investigation into how to turn people into braindead slaves.

They conducted the experiments on members of the public (without telling them they were being experimented on) as well as prisoners.

And another thing… most websites will tell you that chemtrails don’t exist, and perhaps they don’t… but a chemtrail is like a contrail except with chemicals that are intent on mind-control or damaging the public. And the military government actually did do that once during OPERATION LAC. They dumped chemicals on the public farms in Canada and the USA and basically poisoned the public’s food supply to test out if it was a viable weapon.

Anonymous

>Operation Northwoods
        >look it up
        >expect to do some digging
        >it’s on freaking Wikipedia in complete, unclassified detail
        It’s mind-boggling to me how this kind of shit can exist and people still trust the government not to hurt them.

Anonymous

>destroying US ships as a false flag?
        Really? I never heard about a proposed attack on US ships.
        I heard Operation Northwoods intended to target civilians in the Miami area and blame it on Castro supporters to justify an invasion of Cuba.

Anonymous

Nazis bad
      9/11
      Moon landing
      Flat earth

Anonymous

Boomers still believe it was real event.

El Arcón

COVID is more obvious.

Anonymous

in my lifetime it is

Anonymous

Very much so, yes. We’ve known for 60+ years that the Government has never once truly cared about us. Operation Northwoods just proves that the CIA will stop at nothing to start a war, a war that the elites can profit from. Simple, 9/11 was a large false flag, but those lost are still heroes and martyrs nonetheless.

Anonymous

nice of the american gov to look away while terroists destroyed a pair of buildings that would have been too expensive to properly clean the asbestos from.
      then their destruction was used as an excuse to invade iraq, where tax money was turned in to corporate profit at amazing levels, while iraq had nothing to do with 911 whatsoever.
      and lets not forget building 7 and its contents; the enron investigation also getting turned to ash.
      rich connected people really know how to get shit done and put on a show.
      All this crime gets remembered as tragedy and war instead.

Anonymous

if the cia were willing to drop bombs on floridians just to blame it on cuba you know they don’t really care about anything but their own self-interests and the interests of those that have them in their pockets

i mean, all of a sudden, there’s a major explosion and fire on epstein’s island after it was crawling with feds. by the look of the pic it looked like they were piling up all the evidence and burning the fuck out of it. some tried to blame it on a faulty transformer. now transformer fires are big in major cities, but on a small island like that, hardly likely unless there really was a huge underground pedo chamber down there

Anonymous

>29891680
      Hasbara detected

Anonymous

I see this questions from two sides.
      *if it is a false flag attack, that means, organized by the US security agencies or institutionsthen there must be a deeper, more subtle reason that we can’t imagine with the limited data we have for being something done on the behalf of the security of the whole nation. The good guys sometimes have to take decisions that look bad in the narrow, short-sight of the present history time scale, but could make all the sense in maybe a century. Let’s don’t forget that we are talking about security agencies, defending the interest of the nation in the big scale. On the large scale of things, if it was a false attack, it could have been for a greater development of the country in some direction that we can’t see, but others that are surveilling the national security see. For example, showing the bad guys (russia or iran), that also have secret services,always paying attention, that america is willing to do whatever is needed in order to keep the hegemony will keep their hands back. Imagine for a second that north korea saw our weakness and lack of decision in the deepest levels of the state. The consequences would be catastrophical.

*If it is an attack organized by the bad guys (and this is the most likely theory), then there is a moral responsability to chase to the very end the responsibles and acquitances. Defeating Bin Lader was of the topmost priority. Took a long while, but it was achieved in the end. He went astray since america gave him the education and means to help his country, But that was corrected as fast as it was possible.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Neo-nazi propaganda, reported

Anonymous

yes

Anonymous

What actually happened
      >
      What people think might have actually happened
      >
      What they told you happened
      https://youtu.be/mNNzGhzIAVo

Anonymous

I can get behind planes destriying buildings/melting steel beams, but how the fuck did they find the passports in the wreckage? Didn’t make sense to memas a child and still doesn’t now.

Anonymous

Yes however the buildings came down in less interesting to me. The strange things in the aftermath, the fact Bin Laden did not claim responsibility for years (until 2004 I believe) and things like Lucky Larry Silverstein are what make it obviously sketchy to me. Also dancing Israelis, the targeting of the portion of the Pentagon investigating missing money, the strange dealings with the investigation of 9/11. Survivor claims that hint at more going on. The list just goes on and on. Just now looking around as I read this thread I saw how odd the Bin Laden family was. Osama’s father was am illiterate peasant who somehow became rich building for the Saudi family. He, Bin Laden’s eldest sis and his half sister have all died in plane crashes. Bin Laden’s eldest sis also helped George Bush in founding a company. Just what the actual fuck. They clearly are not telling the whole story.

Anonymous

>how the fuck did they find the passports in the wreckage?
        Even better, they said the black boxes were destroyed and unrecoverable. I guess passport pages are just a lot tougher than airplane black boxes, whodathunk?

Anonymous

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM – THATS IMMORAL AND WRONGGGGGG!!! THATS LE BAD OK!!!!!!! NOT MY HECKIN TALL BOY STOCK TRADING TOWERS, GIVING ME A FRIGHTEN!! NOT MY FREAKIN DEAD AMERICAN 9/11 JUMPER MUTT GOYIM SUBHUMAN BEAST OF BURDEN ASBESTOS LUNG FIREFIGHTER LOWER THAN ANIMAL GOLEM LEMMING BARELY DESERVING OF CONSCIOUSNESS GODLESS CLAY MULLATO APOIDIC scroteS, NOT MY HECKIN EL MUTTARINOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT MY FAT scrote CATTLE AMERICAN FELLOW SACKS OF SHIT BEING GROUND INTO DUST AND RECYCLED INTO THE PAVEMENT AT GROUND ZERO FOR THE FURTHERMENT OF INTERNATIONAL garden gnomeRY!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous

>29896536
      Bait, saved the image though

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.