I’m starting to believe that I live around energy vampires

Home Forums General & off-topic I’m starting to believe that I live around energy vampires

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Im starting to believe that I live around energy vampires, my mom, my 2 sisters and her kids are constantly wanting to be around me, I have to lock myself in my room or go outside alone to feel alive again, anyone else with a mostly female household have this experience? Im thinking about moving far away from them.

Anonymous

Energy vampire rat king incoming

Anonymous
      Anonymous

That’s just women broh

Anonymous

yeah I know that feel, I opened a store/workshop with me mom, and now the hag constantly demands being near me, and not only that another hag is starting to work with us and hag friends are constantly around, talking all the freaking time and whatnot,
      I can only do some real work in the afterhours when I finally get some alone time

tbh its just that they need masculine energy, and are naturally drawn to it, women hate that they do, but their actions shows it
      men also need feminine energy, and that’s literally the best way to relax , to mellow the masculine hardness into some sweet feminine, the problem its always the hags instead of the qt feminine young lassies

Anonymous

I mostly work with women about 8 hours a day and can confirm this. Since I started to be a little bit more serious about my spiritual awakening or however you’re gonna call it, I feel it more and more. And yes it’s always the ugly ones that suck out the most.

Anonymous

>it’s always the ugly ones that suck out the most
          they are the most needy
          pretty women will always have to save a bit of pooping-out for the hubbies and bf’s – i imagine the constant negativity and diminishing strategies to be tiring

Anonymous

energy vampires aren’t people that like being around you. energy vampires are people who are around you and intentionally try and make your day bad whether it be by subtly messing with you, treating you like shit or going out of their way to make you miserable.

Anonymous

/thread. OP is just another /r9k/ scrote looking to vent his frustrations on other boards

Anonymous

Yes, this is the correct take on energy vampires.

[…]

You should definitely look into moving out. How old are you, OP?

Anonymous

then you should trust yourself and get away from them if you can

Anonymous

OP that might have more to do with pheromones than them stealing your life force

Anonymous

it has nothing to do with being female-human: some parasites, like viruses, or toxoplasmosis, or chronic fatigue syndrome, or fibromyalgia, are vampiric spirits.

Yes sometimes one needs to get permanently away, to heal.

I lived in a forest for a few years, it helped greatly.

Anonymous

How did you sustain yourself in the forest? What made you want to come back to society and how’d you manage that?

Anonymous

The vampiric current is part of the dark feminine.
      If the female members of your household are closer to the dark feminine current (the dark mother and the crone) as opposed to the light feminine current (the maiden) than there’s a good chance they’re vampires.

I actually learned psychic vampirism from Lilith who is one of the major archetypical forces within the dark feminine current.

Your best bet is to learn psychic vampirism as a form of self defense every time they try to drain you. I use it to drain people who attempt to drain me and they fuck right off.

Anonymous

>If the female members of your household are closer to the dark feminine current (the dark mother and the crone) as opposed to the light feminine current (the maiden)
        This is nonsense. Maid, mother, crone, are stages of change in the feminine, they are not ‘light’ or ‘dark’.
        >I use it to drain people who attempt to drain me
        This is scrotebrained and will still incur karma for you.

Anonymous

I often hear “”yes daddy” and weird random whispering when I think sexual thoughts, no homo. It’s like I have to completely not think about sex to stay sane. I’m starting to think masturbation causes brain damage in the long run

Anonymous

>I’m starting to think masturbation causes brain damage in the long run
        the audacity of this lad

Anonymous

naw you guys are just betas. and before you get all huffy. i grew up in terrible environment of evil mother, and evil sister combo pack. but i learned how to fight the bullshit instead of trying to calm them down or whatever. tldr boss them around and treat them like shit. you treat them as equals and they will soft dominate you. my favorite is to treat them like children. if you meet a wild hag giving you shit..why even be nice? i rip karens to shreds. buuut ofc im a woman hater due to my upbringing naturally. so it comes easy. unironically watch some youtube videos on dog training and how to be their alpha.. then apply it to real life. works on males too. being an alpha male is super fun you should at least TRY and learn. if i can do it you can too. stop being nice and caring about feelings, stand up for yourself.. and tolerate nobodys bullshit and never apologize.

Anonymous

Or you could just avoid all that scrotery whenever possible.

Anonymous

The whole alpha-beta pyramidal hierarchy was revealed to only occur in mammals that were in CAPTIVITY by the guy who wrote the book about it that all the internet insecurity manchildren read. In the wild, even pack animals live in a shifting array of alliances, but social animals (all primates) live in spheres of influence, with all the alliances and shifting loyalties that brings, with the exception of Gorillas, the dumbest of the primates, who live like horses with one male owning all the females by force.
        >stop being nice and caring about feelings, stand up for yourself.. and tolerate nobodys bullshit and never apologize.
        That’s just broken narcissistic bullshit pushed as strength by people who want you to waste your life bickering with everyone around you instead of ever persuading, informing or co-operating.

Anonymous

Why do you guys hate energy vampires so much?
      You don’t even use most of your energy when left to your own devices, yet the second someone else puts it to good use it’s suddenly a problem?

Anonymous

but are they being negative? wanting to be around someone doesn’t necessarily mean they’re vampires

Anonymous

Grow some plants, you can start with one. Life/orgone energy naturally repels the parasite-types. You need a project or hobby to focus on so you can just ignore them and be like “I’m busy, talk to me later.”

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

No you’re just a self pitying poopyhole

Anonymous

this

Narcissists also say they "hate all the drama around them".

someone complaining everyone around them is toxic? it’s more likely they are the problem here…

Anonymous

Most normal humans are "energy vampires", they are just trying to feed their egos.

Anonymous

This is true. The ego is useful as an arbitrary boundary that separates internal events from external phenomena, but in most people it grows into a sick repository for past bad feelings and loses it’s function: navigating the present into the future.
        In a group of people with character, no matter how much energy you put out, you get more back, it’s a kind of magic. One vampire in the setting and everybody’s energy goes into it and disappears. Vampires without status will worship one that has it and create a whirlpool of negations. Cults aren’t vital, they’re morbid, the low self-esteem, high self-importance of vampires arranges terrible Ponzi pyramid schemes of energy where all flock to the promise of food, then all wither because it all flows up and naturally, disappears, doing the world or the future no good at all.

Anonymous

That’s just you being an introvert, and them been extroverts, it drains you to be around many people for a while

Anonymous

no such thing. people that want to be powerful or live forever want to believe in such things but its not possible. also twilight fans seem to think its a thing but i assure you it is not

Anonymous

It’s not literal vampires, no one who uses the terminology (for the most part) think them to be literal vampires. It’s a concept, some people can’t create energy themselves so they depend on taking it from others.

Anonymous

I live with one, they mess with their husband every day and they’re very loud. They attack me when I go around them I tend to stay in my dwelling and not come out often. This all started after some stupid shaman new age religion they went to last summer. To hell with deceiving new age religions they dint even know there shitty craft right.

Anonymous

how is this my problem

Anonymous

My male friends do the same shit just talk at you barely listen to anything constantly trying to cause issues or do annoying things around the house to try assert dominance like a child it’s all just so freaking tiring, I ignore the fuck out of pretty much everybody now and if they touch my shit they better have some energy to trade or show some appreciation, woman are usually worse but I swear immature or stressed men are just as bad as a bitchy woman or shitty little child. Waste of energy all round

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.