I’m a 21 year old vampire

Home Forums General & off-topic I’m a 21 year old vampire

Viewing 75 reply threads
  • Author
      S

I’m a 21 year old vampire, arguably recently awakened, and I’d like to share about myself. I would consider myself already awakened – a few years back, actually – but never did anything with the feeling. I kept it rather buried because, naturally, expressing it in my actual life would only warrant ridicule. For the first time, I met a hybrid vampire, and I finally decided I would stop hiding it. I want to talk to other vampires.

Anonymous

>watches twilight once

Anonymous

nah.. this some tokyo ghoul chunibyou shit right here

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>ywnbav

Anonymous

you will never be a virgin?!?

S

I am looking for other vampires.

Anonymous

trust me, you don’t want to associate with people who identify like that and have gone through what you have claimed. they’re untrustworthy, backstabbing and manipulative.

Anonymous

What’s that about?

Anonymous

what’s what about?

Anonymous

Explain?

Anonymous

explain what?

Anonymous

It seems you have met an unfriendly sis or sister.
          We can be a bit unfriendly sometimes, especially to lesser beings, or sometimes even to vampires like us, but then again they probably deserved to be put in their place.

Glownignog

How much do vampires like chemistry? I have about a thousand documents on varied explosive creation, thermite, house-prepping and more for general survival.

Anonymous

talk about a whole group of backstabbing scumbags who intentionally plotted against me, flaunting their supernatural abilities in my face and mocking me. i think unfriendly is a gigantic understatement.

Anonymous

sounds like you deserved it anon

Anonymous

nah, these same people introduced me into things that i normally would’ve never came across had they never introduced me to them. sounds like you know nothing of the situation and are making blind accusations.

Anonymous

and if i did deserve it, then they definitely deserve what is coming to them, actually to you all. take this as an empty threat or as just another larper on LULZ. doesn’t matter to me.

Anonymous

and your kind will soon be put in their place, trust me on that. you people aren’t as powerful as you think. there’s bigger fish in the sea.

Glownignog

THERE’S ALWAYS A BIGGER FISH

Anonymous

checked and vamp-pilled
          he’s absolutely right, too. sometimes they are fronts for trapping vulnerable ignorants, please OP be careful.

Anonymous

Pleased to meet, I’m a vampire too.
        (ordo Strigoi vii)

Anonymous

Than make an army of ghouls

Anonymous

Vampires are fictional. You may meet other people who, like you, think they’re vampires, but that’s it.

Anonymous

Since when are vampires fictional? I mean I’m real….

Anonymous

Yes, you’re a real human being who thinks he’s a member of a loosely defined fictional species.

You’re basically a furry.

Anonymous

Moar pics

Anonymous

I thought schizophrenics were a meme

Anonymous

You must not leave the house much

Anonymous

You start being a scrote

Once you have 3 cocks in your mouth,you ‘ll achieve immortality

Anonymous

>I’m transylvanian btw

Anonymous

underrated kek

Anonymous

Post feet

Anonymous

What powers have you discovered so far?

Anonymous

>I’d like to share about myself
      >I finally decided I would stop hiding it
      >I want to talk to other vampires
      Hunters dispatched.
      Good job outing yourself, bloodless scum. The more of your kind we "nip in the bud" before you fully mature, the better.
      Here’s hoping more of your vile brood expose themselves before the next blood moon. There won’t be a shadow left to hide in when the Hunters have your number.

Anonymous

Hunt me, daddy.

Anonymous

The only penetration you will receive is a blade through your withered heart.

why kill them if all a maiden wants is to marry one?
          I guess you’re too ugly to compete with them huh

Vampires turned my children.
          How is a mother to cope after her own children tried to kill her? How is a man to comfort his wife, after she has to watch him stomp each of their former-children’s heads in, one by one?
          Vampires are always ugly. They kill and maim and then lay about in hedonism, desperate to achieve a pleasure that will never come, so long as their hearts no longer beat in their chests. They may look beautiful at first, but that only lasts until their heads end up a mash of hair, brains, and bone fragments under our boots.

This thread has been hijacked.
          All men of pure heart, all humans of righteous countenance against the demonic horde, we call upon your strength.
          Only by the might of the brave ones who see through the lies, can we drive the shadows back into the earth, before they try to blot out the sun behind our backs.

Anonymous

they are creatures of great charm. I don’t intend on becoming a mother, I feel like I am missing someone and I want to find him. No need to feed on innocent people, he shall just feed off me.

Anonymous

So you’re not even a thrall, but desperate to become one? That’s like a kid who wants to be a butler when he grows up.
              Either way, thralls are just pawns. They are fed attractive lies, and led to do a vampire’s dirty work in broad daylight, under the promise of eventually getting turned. The vampire poses no risk of exposure or legal consequences, while the thrall takes all the heat. Thralls used to have a decent chance of getting turned, but now that the modern world has eyes everywhere, almost every vampire needs a thrall. Today they only have a 5% chance of being turned by their masters, because too many vampires take thralls for them to turn all of them.
              The overwhelming majority of thralls today end up either abandoned by their master when they get imprisoned, or end up drained, and left for dead in a ditch/river/shallow-grave.

Anonymous

it’s fine, I’m one submissive mf, honestly can’t see anything else planned for my life

Anonymous

Where do you life, I will make you my thrall.

Anonymous

only if you are a classic vampire, none of this edgy zoomer bullshit

Anonymous

Yes, as classic as they go, in fact I am a nosferatu type, age 233 years, I have a strong and rocksolid erection and I have the power to move objects with my mind!

Anonymous

A full frontal car accident killed me before. I was taken to hospital.
            I was clinically dead for about 6 minutes.
            I gasped for air and they began to resuscitate me.
            What makes you think such a pesky little thing as a knife is going to stop me?
            And then again, if it does, I have learned a lot from being dead for 6 minutes.

Anonymous

Not the hunter, but remember that if you think that, you have a lot to learn about power. There are almost 100,000 people stronger than you in some way if you are indeed a vamp. (though you managed to get hit by a car, nice reflexes m8).
              A knife may as well be a nuke in the hands of the experienced.

Anonymous

>(though you managed to get hit by a car, nice reflexes m8)

Anonymous

Yeah, I didn’t see the damn thing coming around the corner and bam! Silence….. I should have added that I was riding a motorcycle and it was totalled offcourse. If I would have seen it I would probably had broken more bones and maybe even not be able to come back to life.

Anonymous

Only scrote queer vampires couldn’t dodge a car. Real ones are fast enough to avoid it.

Glownignog

The natural predator of a vampire is a Ford F-150

Anonymous

This made me laugh way harder then it should have.
                    Here have a thread themed funny

Anonymous

You use three ellipsis you damn mongoloid.
                  (Like this…), and also, I’m (I think) not a vamp and I could easily have dodged that shit. It would have hurt a bit rolling on the ground at 40 mph, but I would have had 0 injuries.

Anonymous

I’m not saying I couldn’t, I should have, but I didn’t. Result was not intended.

Anonymous

Pathetic. If even you credit the hospital with your survival, then your "immortality" must be flawed. Humans survive "full frontal" car accidents all the time. If you were a vampire, you wouldn’t have been dead at all, let alone for 6 minutes. If you were a vampire, something as trivial as a car accident wouldn’t have even broken your skin, let alone bones.
              If anything, that should have been a wake-up call to your own mortality. You can die, even if it happened to only be temporary that one time.
              Maybe next time, actually find some proof of your master’s vampirism before he claims to "turn" you, or find some way to prove that you’ve actually been turned. Then I wouldn’t have to keep wasting my time making visits to sleeping underage hot-topic regulars in the middle of the night.

And here I thought I was going to get some action. Do you know how rare vampires are these days? Like, real vampires, and not just mall-goth BDSM fetishists who are into blood-letting? Honestly, sometimes I think we did *too* good of a job wiping them out. Nothing left to do now, especially when the majority of modern "vampires" end up committing suicide before they hit 25, because they couldn’t handle the ridicule they face at school. They’re practically doing our jobs for us.

Anonymous

I’m sorry, but I think it still is quite common here in Europe.

Anonymous

how good is one’s body after getting hit by a fuckin car lmao, you were maybe strong before but guaranteed you’ll have chronic pain in your elderly years.
              Imma bust them cheeks boy I’m not even a vampire hunter

Anonymous

Heh, that experience only made me stronger. It’s been about 10 years now and nowadays I tent to care a bit more about myself.
                I was really depressed back then, up to the point of being suicidal. Not so much nowadays. Nowadays humans seem more depressed than me. They are feeling so sad. if I just sit somewhere and observe them and smile at them they flaunt a pathetic miserable smile back at me. Honestly I wouldn’t care less about them, but that one second that they think I do is enough to make a connection and draw the living shit out of them.

Anonymous

Next time when you smile you should stroke your crotch.

Anonymous

You literally are a sad, mentally ill human trying to make his existence sound more exciting than it is. But you age. You take a shit. You get hit by cars. You’re just like the rest of them, just more edgy and less rational.

Anonymous

they give a half phased smile to appease the crippled vampire scrote staring them down.
                  Your cheex r mine drac, lube up.

Anonymous

whoopsy daisy looks like a barrage of rockets is headed your way

Anonymous

why kill them if all a maiden wants is to marry one?
        I guess you’re too ugly to compete with them huh

S

I didnt hurt anyone though?

Anonymous

Not yet – but how do you propose to sate your inevitable need for human blood without harming anybody?
          >I’ll just steal blood bags from the blood-bank/hospital like in the movies!
          You have no idea how tight those places are locked up. Any risk of contamination could put their whole organization/business in jeopardy. Blood samples and bags are stored in hermetically-sealed, locked vault-rooms. Using any vampiric powers or abilities to access that space would risk exposure, and threaten the entirety of the vampire "species", forcing all of them to go even further into hiding, and most likely get the perpetrator executed.
          >I’ll just drink animal blood!
          Sure, and as a human, I can just live off water and soil! Malnutrition’s a bitch. You’ll get desperate for fresh, warm human blood one way or another, and only more desperate the hungrier you get.
          Our job is to stop vampires before they get desperate enough to feed on a human. Ideally, preventing anyone from getting turned at all.

I’m sorry, but I think it still is quite common here in Europe.

I see. Our branch only operates in the Americas. I’m sorry to hear about the situation overseas.
          It makes sense, though. They were an invasive species for us – had a larger affect on the ecosystem/population, much more noticeable, lesser numbers, easier to wipe out, mostly younger masters, etc.
          I may have to look into getting re-stationed if it’s really that bad over there. We have an important job, and need to help each other as much as possible.

Anonymous

also stealing blood bags is worse because multiple people will die from miscalculated supply compared to 1 dead hobo, just so some scrote blood sucker can appease his gay ass needs.
            Vampire’s get busted cheex.

Anonymous

Can you guys shut the fuck up and get the fuck off my board

Anonymous

vamp status: sun-burnt

Anonymous

>Can you guys shut the fuck up and get the fuck off my board

Anonymous

>vampires
            >nutrition
            >she doesn’t know

Anonymous

This shit is gay I’m going back to pol

Anonymous

Oof, OP. That’s not what matters. Outing yourself thrusts you into politics immediately. And these politics get bloody. Best keep your head down.

Anonymous

incredibly woke af

Anonymous

Vampirism: When chuding out just isn’t enough.

Anonymous

goths have been trendy since the 80’s

Anonymous

>wow what a beautiful picture
      >W-would you like to go out with me?

Anonymous

hey just so you know, if picrel then kys.
      Also you don’t ‘awaken’ and finally psychic vampires are not real.

Anonymous

Sanguineous ones are real.. let’s just say that I don’t dislike the taste of blood in the morning…

Anonymous

If you see me in the streets you probably wouldn’t even think I was a vampire. I don’t dress like OP does. No black robes, no black mascara around the eyes, or silly tattoos. Just a regular outfit, jeans, t-shirt, baseball cap. Yet I am a vampire. Like a wolf in sheep’s clothing…. Good luck hunting me down.

Anonymous

This is true. Most Satanist are not covered in black.

Anonymous

what a shame, vampires look so much better all dolled up

Anonymous

There is a reason for us doing that, but you’ll probably won’t understand. Its has something to to with charismatics.
          We choose to or choose not to use that. something you probably still have to develop.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

You can’t just paint fake eyes on your eyes bitch looks ridiculous why do LULZposters always

Anonymous

You can, actually.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Show me your arteries and see how far we can take this thing you call larping….

Anonymous

LMAOOO

Anonymous

Alright, you get points for creativity, I hadn’t heard that one

Anonymous

huh you show me your angus first.

Anonymous

>you know the rules, wrist or gtfo

Anonymous

This is really bad isn’t it lmao wtf

Anonymous

I can imagine it, the only way to recognise this anon as a vampire is when he starts. stimming or talking about his train collection.

Anonymous

your aura seems human

Anonymous

You think you can read auras?

Anonymous

Seen how this thread began we may as well go full LARP. I am a level 93 cleric. Chaotic good.

Anonymous

ofc you think any vampire would wear a cap?

Anonymous

there’s more ways to identify people than their physical appearance. if you actually knew what you were talking about you’d know this.

Anonymous

Indeed I do know that.

your aura seems human

And yes, that could very well be because I’m awake now amongst humans, and I don’t want to come off weird so I shield that off. If I’m asleep I tend to shift my aura sometimes if you are aware you might perceive beyond my vard.

Anonymous

so then i hope you understand you are now a target.

Anonymous

i’d make you suck on my tiniest little peepee you scrote

Anonymous

>I’m a vampire
      >here’s a pic of me doing vampire stuff
      At least try, OP. Give us something to suspend our disbelief with.

Anonymous

Kheperu

Anonymous

There is such thing as vampire lifestylers. And boy can they mess shit up for real vampires.

Anonymous

Also maybe a bit weird thing is that I should have had a sister, between me and my sis, but she was stillborn. She would have been 2 years younger than me and 2 years older than my sis. Not that she isn’t still with us now, albeit not in the flesh..

Sailor

vampirism sans ageless immortality is ridiculous

Anonymous

You’ll talk to my cross in repentance.

Anonymous

OP I can make you a vampire, all you have to do is suck my noodle and ingest my vampire semen.

Anonymous

Vampire’s are the dumbest shit because you’re weak for 12 hours out of the day. How are you some alpha predator when a guy on a night shift can deter you from hunting. You’re BTFO in every instance, unless you go after homeless and scrotebrains, way to enjoy your aids and scrotebrain blood you’re such an "apex predator"
      who’s next? the elderly care home?
      God vampire’s piss me off so much.
      I’d get pure euphoria if i got the chance to curb stomp a bitch ass Dracula wannabe, the only thing that would be better was is Warwick Davis came out as a vampire.

Anonymous

What’s with kids in their 20s now and mental illnesses? At that age everyone I knew was just drunk or high, wtf happened?

Anonymous

sobriety meme, too much information on the internet making them think they’re crazy, lack of physical exercise/sunlight making them stringy n strung-out, unironically too mucy onions stuffed into garbage food, birth control not being filtered from tap water too properly.
        There’s more i can’t think of, but my gen was DOA.

Anonymous

I would like to warn you too though, I myself am more of an solitary practician, but offcourse there are still clans and orders that do group rituals.
      The 3 I know of are:

the order of the vampire (TOV)
      the ordo strigoii vi
      house kheperu

I think they still take on members.

But do your own research first, don’t just listen to what strangers like me do.

Anonymous

Rank the houses from the most gay to the least gay.

Anonymous

They’re all pretty gay, in the original sense of the word.
          But if you mean the later sense of the word gay than;
          At least Michelle Belanger of house kepheru is lesbian for what I know. Might I ask why you ask?

Anonymous

>For the first time, I met a hybrid
      >I want to talk to other vampires
      So you weren’t contacted?
      You didn’t get a visit within 3 days of turning, let alone "a few years"?
      I can’t really say anything more, other than for you to cut contact with this new friend of yours if you don’t want to become food. You are not a vampire.

A "hybrid" vampire is known amongst vampires as a "ghoul". Ghouls occur when a vampire who is too young/weak to turn someone tries to turn a thrall. Instead of getting the vampiric powers and immortality, the thrall only receives the hunger of a vampire, and in addition, their bond with their master becomes integral to their lifeforce.
      This "hybrid vampire" is trying to "hypnotize" you the old-fashioned way – with lies and deception – to fatten you up before presenting you to its master for dinner.
      If you were actually turned, and you were actually to become a vampire, you would know. There would be no mistake. It would be confirmed for you.

Anonymous

Ghoul? Like Vampire the Masquerade?

Anonymous

My first victim was a random street mugger. I was walking alone at night after a lan party with my friends (yeah, we still do that) and a man with a knife appeared out of nowhere and threatened me. Normally I would just hand over the money, but I had my laptop with me so I tried to talk it over. He got incredibly pissed off and attacked me, then something inside me just snapped. Before I knew what was happening he was making those weird noises and I was draining his blood. He was dying. I don’t even know if it lasted a few seconds or half an hour. I freaked out and ran away home as fast as I could. Thankfully, my parents weren’t home at that time. When I washed the blood away, I had a shower too, and it was then that I realized that I had been stabbed several times. It didn’t hurt until I noticed it, and there was no blood in those wounds. I went to sleep right away out of pure stress, feeling an unnerving presence, as if my killing had been observed by unknown forces. It was then that I was visited and offered to join them. When I think about his voice it still gives me chills. All I could do was remaining silent. I didn’t dare to say a word. He began: "You sleep rather soundly for a vampire. "

Anonymous

LULZ needs to be renamed into /creative writing/

Anonymous

yea that’s a larp but people with certain awareness and abilities that most humans aren’t capable of tapping into are legitimate. though what i consider to be a vampire and what most do is not the same. but there’s definitely people who have the ability to drain energy from you, to the point where you’ll physically feel extremely weak. it’s a strange sensation to explain.

Anonymous

Is there a way to defend yourself against these people?

Anonymous

yea it’s possible. i was an open target to them until i started pursuing God through the teachings in the Bible. I’m still a target to them, but what was once terrifying enough to keep me up all night out of fear of what they could do to me in my dreams is basically childs play at this point. is there other ways? no idea, i’m just sharing what worked for me. though again the people i was involved with was heavily tied to drug dealers, real drug dealers not highschoolers and they also had ties to the music industry.

Anonymous

They’re not even that great at writing, just send these teenagers to /tg/

Anonymous

Dont be rude, they’re trying their best.

Anonymous

The vampires that exist do not consume literal blood but loosh.

Anonymous

What if I told you they’re one and the same?

Anonymous

i freaking love these react pics

Anonymous

1000%

Anonymous

Test your vampire theory by putting a loaded shotgun barrel to the roof of your mouth and squeezing that trigger like Kurt Cobain

Anonymous

Did that anon ever transcribe the Stephen Kaplan book?

Anonymous

Dayside practice vs nightside practice. Don’t get these two mixed up.

the real edgeedgenedgy

I’m pretty sure I follow you on ED twitter kek

Anonymous

You are a homely, lonely girl.
      You are a nerd.
      This was something that was FORCED onto you.

Listen to me: there are MANY "Chosen Ones" out there. Having psychic powers is neither unique or special; there are MANY with the Christ blood now. It just means no one likes you. Also, you will be farmed for ideas and information by Lil Nas X’s agents and Donald Trump’s handlers. So that Lil Nas can look cool and relateable, while Trump can sound sane and "with it".

KNOW THYSELF. DO NOT GET garden gnomeED. They are not your friends.
      They are ALWAYS yelling at you, not because you’re "bad". They are never not yelling at you, because you are actually seen as a beer tap or a water faucet. They treat you as someone born to put out.

GET OUT OF THIS. SAVE MONEY.
      TRUST NO ONE, DO NOT GET GASLIGHTED. Do whatever you want and let no one make you feel diminished or extinguished. Do whatever you need to feel good about yourself. Good luck.

the real edgeedgenedgy

You’re idoldecay right?

Anonymous

LULZ is almost awakened but keks r trying so hard to prevent it, its like the more awakened it becomes the more christcucks show up on a daily basis to stop it, like they went to church n told everyone to log on LULZ, they think being awake means being an atheist or being a satanist or gnostic when it doesnt, being awake means you know that all the relgious ascended masters are real but knowing you dont have to worship anything it just means knowing that you made a spiritual contract before u were born an that you have past lives and that once you move into a 5D reality all things are possible like telepathy an mediumship levitation, once you align your chakras, open ur third eye, and raise ur vibration u can still be a christian or whatever you are without believing in hell or the devil or judgement thats where the bible authors gave thereselves away at an why people are waking up god doesnt iudge people we judge ourselves god doesnt make people suffer people do god didnt mess the world up humans with freewill did

Anonymous

The telepathy thing is already here.
        So is prediction of future events.
        (See in archives: "Smiling friend", "French celestial girlfriend" and "Jennifer".)

5D is already here rn. TPTB wants to see them buried though.

Anonymous

Christianity goes way more in depth than you think. You only see it as a surface level dogma but it ties into things far deeper than you could even begin to imagine. Theirs a hierarchy in the heavenly or "spiritual" realms as you probably perceive it. You have no idea what you’re even up against.

Maid Eden

Christianity a ton of mysteries and powers. It is sad to see how it became what it is today.

Anonymous

Very true, and it still is today. Don’t be fooled.

Maid Eden

No it has severely dulled down nowadays. At least where I’m from, priests give empty speeches and the youth are taught to merely read the bible and highlight it
              Nobody goes after the true powers anymore.

Anonymous

And you went after true power? So what can you do?

Maid Eden

I am not a christian. But I know what they hide as a Pagan.

Anonymous

You talk about true power but you have no real power yourself. Makes sense.

Maid Eden

I don’t have power in the sense you think of. I don’t wish to have it. But I love to study it.

Anonymous

I’m not talking about the surface, physical aspects of it. I’m talking about the Spiritual aspects of it.

Anonymous

and why on earth would anyone defile their bible like that?

Anonymous

>when scrapbooking meets christcucking

Anonymous

Drop discord

Anonymous

Ur cute af

Anonymous

Transient guests…..

Anonymous

Outing yourself like this on a public forum accessed by kine is a masquerade violation. This goes double for nosferatu such as yourself.

Commencing blood hunt.

Anonymous

What the fuck is that thing in OP Jesus Christ kill it with fire

Anonymous

You are an awakened immortal but your taste in women is basic tiktok thots. Okay zoomer quit larping.

Anonymous

check out the psychic vampirism matl and other works by "john kreiter"

Anonymous

please let’s have vampire sex uwu

Anonymous

the world is waking up thanks to ayys, jesus wants you to wake up and stop believing that god punishes people or makes them suffer

Anonymous

Yup. That would be the poopyhole humans.
        I am so glad I planned my life out after seeing shit coming. No, I will never shut up about that.

Anonymous

Waking up means you no longer believe in good or evil, all is experience, soul lessons, karma

Onision

I’m here bitch no larp you good @ sucking cock??? Bleeeeeeeh

Reche's Chevalier 2: The Insider

I feel he same way, OP. Wanna meet up?

Fogot my pic

Anonymous

entire thread is pic rel

Anonymous

poyo i missed you… lets talk again…

I am playing digital world evolution 2: super ultimate war right now

Noko

Why would I even take anything a thief has to say seriously.Vampire.

Anonymous

want to be my gf? im from transylvania with deep connections to the vampire clan

Anonymous

lmao

Anonymous

Woke af and vampire pilled – you do you vampire person, be well & stay away from garlic, sunlight and holy water.

Anonymous

LARPing piece of shit. Fuck off to reddit with this trash.

Anonymous

Gtfo its not 2010 anymore

My ex gf is a vampire scientist and she would like to have a talk with you

Anonymous

You remind me of Perona from One Piece. You have the same powers as her?

Anonymous

Kys scrote

Wow you freaking cringe zoobaa doogaa. I hope you get dark souls prepare to die edition

Anonymous

im also a vampire i got that from my polish nobility

Yan

Vampires really do exist. Johnny Depp belongs to a group called The VAmpires

Think about the Barry Manilow song "I write the songs"…It starts off "I’VE BEEN ALIVE FOREVER AND I WROTE THE VERY FIRST SONGS"

Anonymous

> Believing in some fantastical nonsense and basing it on creative format such as music rather than personal accounts.

Have you ever heard of the Count of St. Germain?

Yan

The vampires are all around you. I’ve been drained before so I know it’s truth. Who do you think runs this stage world? lol

This vampire stuff is all transitional. Things will get better

Yan

Care to elaborate?

https://i.imgur.com/3CHS4n7.gif

I don’t know what I am saying
                I am way past my bedtime

Yan

Ok. Nighty night 🙂

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/TxHBYh5.gif

I thought he was just some guy who couldn’t die? Like, he figured it out for himself and just kept going?

Vampire stuff seems to be something you can catch or learn or inherit.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Thats a man isnt it?

Anonymous

No shit bro

Anonymous

My advice as a human who thought he was normal and labeled vampire by a mental entity in my head is- refrain from weed or drugs. It only causes vampires to experience abnormal psychosis that makes you feel "powerful" for a short amount of time. If there are any hunters, it seems that they still have to follow the law of no bloodshed. Woke af off the responses in the thread, it seems that their are hunters and vampires who have co existed since the dawn of time, meaning that you and I are pawns on the chess board. The same thing can be applied to any hunter. I wrote this out because I don’t understand much of what is going on, but for you to outwardly proclaim that you are a vampire (fictional btw) is embarrasing. As to the rest of this thread claiming to be something that doesn’t exist.

>just don’t fuck up and shut the fuck up

Anonymous

i have to deal with you every freaking day in /drg/ and now you show up here
      fuck off

Anonymous

Poyo, are you trans? I know you used to look normal once but holy shit I’ve never noticed how manly your skull looks like.
      How’s your bf?

Anonymous

they are cis female i’ve seent it

Anonymous

FUCK YOU PEOPLE FOR KEEPING THIS CANCER THREAD ALIVE

This is good thread, sir. Please calm down. I need to feed five families
        God bless Allah

Anonymous

Can’t sage threads anymore

It’s because you people abuse the gifted by announcing your sage. Just don’t post in threads you don’t like, your sage doesn’t speed up the death of a thread, it simply does not bump it.

Anonymous

You’re a scrotebrained attention where and anyone that feeds into your delusion is gas lighting you or psychotic themselves. Please come back to the real world, your family misses you. Or, ya know, kys.

NO LARP VAMPIRE

Doesn’t matter how skilled you are. You will get obliterated by a skilled vampire. There’s a reason why there aren’t many hunters today. They thought they could go up against us, and now most of them are dead. And plus most of humanity think we are myths. We are more powerful than you think. Actually, they put the truth in the movies. The truth is right in your face. It’s actually so easy to be a vampire in 2021. Say you aren’t a vampire, and people will believe you. Say you are a vampire, and people won’t believe and say you’re cosplaying. It’s just so funny to me.

Anonymous

I had my awakening when I was 17. After a night of hanging out with some friends, I was visited by a vampire. He called himself Triumverus Caer. He came in through my bedroom window and spoke to me about his ability and his council.

He placed his hands upon my chest and I soon felt very cold. I dropped to my knees and looked up to him. He grabbed me by my neck and sunk his beautiful fangs into it. Oh, the feeling of such power coursing through my veins was almost orgasmic, I passed out from the pleasure.

When I awoke, there was a small scroll on the floor in front of my body. I sat up slowly, my whole body was dead cold. When i reached out for it and read it. I understood it completely. This is strange because it was written in Latin. It told me about my newfound powers.

What are my powers you ask? I have the ability to withdraw the energy from your body. A psychic vampire. This kind of vampire is special because I can still go out in the sun and have a normal functioning life. I feed off energy instead of blood.

So, here I am now, I’ve had my powers for little over 3 years. They’re great. I’m in very high respect of the elders and I’ve become a sire to a few of my own underlings.

Anonymous

You’re weird

Anonymous

are you 21 and on meth or 30 and just regular?

Anonymous

Hello! My name is Trevor, I am a Vampire and

Anonymous

You are not a vampire. I am a vampire. You are just a sad pathetic creature starving for attention 40n8d

Anonymous

You are not a vampire. I am a vampire. You are just a sad pathetic creature starving for attention.

Anonymous

you sound like scrote unironically

NO LARP VAMPIRE

Fuck you. You are a vampire hunter trying to psyop us.

[…]

OP, I can save you. I too know the sensation of awakening. Look no further for vampires because you and I are the only real ones here.These hunters are too smart, they have found your thread. Be safe.

Anonymous

Blechhh

Anonymous

I’m 21 years old non-vampire, but at least I have one of these

Anonymous

Just some psychic self-defense help book for my fellow vampire siss and sisters out there.

Vampire’s Way to Psychic Self-Defense – John Kreiter
      https://nl1lib.org/book/3659106/3331e0

Viewing 75 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id