I will take DMT now and ask the elves which crypto coin to buy

Home Forums General & off-topic I will take DMT now and ask the elves which crypto coin to buy

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/HLGrbld.gif

I want to be rich

Will report back in a few hours

would appreciate some blessings to protect me from ayys.

Anonymous

Godspeed anon
      Check on STARL for me please.

Anonymous

what is starl is that a play to earn game?
        how about having xki mate this platform will bridge the gap between tradfi and defi.

Anonymous

Safe travels, anon

Anonymous

Say hi to the machine elves

Anonymous

take it easy, but, take it.

Anonymous

My DMT spirit self will watch out for you ANON

Anonymous

inb4 shib

Anonymous

I don’t think anon knew what he was in for

Anonymous

K keep me posted

Anonymous

So, how was it. Did you meet a jester?

Anonymous

Ask God why it has to be so bad down here while you’re visiting him please.

Anonymous

God granted you to know, what you do with that knowlage is up to you.

All serve God as test or example but serve him in his works they do.

Anonymous

keep me updated

Anonymous

Few hours on DMT is like 12 minutes in RL, isn’t it? When can we expect you back OP?

Anonymous

OP realises there is no coming back, he is already here and has been for millions of years.

Anonymous

OMG

Anonymous

Checked

Anonymous
          Anonymous
          Anonymous
          Robotron

This

Anonymous

please ask them for non substance-induced sources of spiritual enlightenment while you are in there, I have to know the truth

Anonymous

Enlightenment is just the first step it allows you to see your chains for what they are and bind your self a new.

Its not the bindings that enslave you its what you bind to.
        Philosophy answers truth as contract, with yourself, environment and lands that you adapt to and spirit of contract.

Truth is what is, its not subjective and not up for debate.
        Points of view are not truth they are perceptions and flavors of thought, liquid and dynamic.
        Nature need no thought to function, God is God as he grants boons beyond that of nature.
        Is this good or criminal.
        The angles of God say this is good, the demons of hell say its criminal that man should be gifted boons above his station.
        What say you.

Anonymous

meditation

Anonymous

stay safe among demons anon.
      godspeed

Anonymous

Tell the entities to suck my physical (and spiritual) balls

Anonymous

everything is moving it’s starting will lie down now

Anonymous

Blessings upon ye anon. Ask them if we should buy BTC and if it will hit $220k

Anonymous

Woke af keep us posted

Anonymous

Kek

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Its been 30 min… how’d it go. What did you bring back for us?

Anonymous

drink some tap water now and report in

Anonymous

Imagine how hard it was for him to make this post

Anonymous

Anon brave shaman

Anonymous

Bro, it probably looked like your picture. I can feel it in his words he typed.

Never tried dmt, but im getting heavy acid trip vibes, like the heaviest parts of the trip when you’re trying to hold on to reality but it keeps twisting and turning away

Anonymous

I don’t understand how people trip every week. I tried it a few times and it was so freaking intense (emotionally). It’s like a flash of infinity and it makes the human experience so small and tender.

I learned what I had to learn (the "voice" told me that humanity will ultimately destroy earth, as it is part of our learning path), but I sometimes wish I hadn’t.

Anonymous

Every single one of my trips has been intense. From the 1 gram of shrooms to 8 hits of acid and everywhere mix and matched inbetween, it didn’t matter.

I would always seem to trip harder than my friends who all took the same amount. I would catch myself forgetting that I took acid too. I think I was on the edge of psychosis many times. But I always came back, always with the same afterglow no matter how heavy and violent the trip got.

I just need to be alone when I trip. I think I’m going to take 1 gram of shrooms sometime soon. If that feels good I’ll wait a couple months and try 2. I miss tripping

Anonymous

>1 gram of shrooms sometime soon
                1g isn’t enough to really feel the effects.
                I think it’s basically 3.5g minimum for a visual trip.

Anonymous

So I think this as well anon, but I always still felt kinda intense mind effects off 1 or more. Like I took 1 gram after drinking a lot with friends and we were going to go play pool at a bar and just vibe, but I started feeling the 1 gram too hard, went home and turned on music and just melted into my bed.

Idk if I want my mind to melt away more than that.

Anonymous

I can feel real good on one g of shrooms and drinking, kinda like vicodin or oxy’s. But to actually have visuals it’s always taken me at least an eighth/3.5g. Unless you’re getting something like albino penis envy, then in that case you can reduce the dose a bit for similar effects to b+ variants.
                    It’s not bad at higher doses. You just have to accept your emotions as they come. I’ve only done 3+g doses alone, typically with a blindfold and music going and it can get pretty emotionally intense. But it’s also a very great way to release a lot of the pent up stuff inside you.

Anonymous

I must have a bonked up brain because I always get moving patterns on walls/carpets and kaleidoscope vision when eating 1.5-2g’s.

Anonymous

You obviously haven’t taken many shrooms. 1g is entry level tourist-tier, minimal visuals but they ARE present

2g+ is warping and fractal texture territory, CEVs are ezmode

3.5g+ is srs bsns CEVs and OEVs are there for the entire peak

5g+ good luck even standing.. its a blindfold and some music kind of trip

If you really want to fuck your head do 3g and a bump of MDMA

Anonymous

4-HO-MET is superior to psilocin
                    5-MAPB is superior to MDMA

Anonymous

Cool. I’d rather take something I can grow or from a source I trust

Anonymous

Nothing wrong with shrooms. mdma is shit though, neurotoxic piece of shit which people like to take cuz they dontknow that there are better non neurotoxic alternatives
                        5-MAPB is the bees knees

Anonymous

I’ve tried 4-ho-met, was freaky colourful and just lay around in my room praying, don’t know why it just felt right.

Anonymous

very gentle compared to shrooms. I’m going to stock up on 4-AcO-MET. It’sa prodrug to metocin

Anonymous

where do i get?

Anonymous

rarechems.com legit dutch lab vendor

I’m so confused. they draw something and have no idea what it is?

Only a part of left hemisphere of the brain can talk. The brain knows but can’t say. Ego doesn;t know cuz it has no communication with the other inteligence wich saw it

Anonymous

soo the other intelligences have seen/read everything you have your whole life but can’t communicate with you unless you do dmt? lol

Anonymous

nah they can and do. they are slaves to the ego because only ego can speak. other guys are mute. ego supresses them most of the time. dmt gives them freedom to manifest as something more physical and to tell you their (your) story from the other perspective
                        we are freaking wierd animals yo

Anonymous

ok so they can get through sometimes when ego isn’t suppressing them. so you would probably know if they think you’re a complete piece of shit or something at least.

Anonymous

idk it’s freaking wierd. First DMT trip felt like half of my brain was evil and covered in blood and the other half is good. I explored more deeply and mappped out a few archetypes which I could piecetoghether asa part of myself. It’s pretty crazy shit and can be tiring sometimes. Ima snort another phat line of DMXE and relax. Good night fellow scizhoss

Anonymous

they let you know at all times once you know how to listen.

Anonymous

>Guh
                        any tips?

Anonymous

>5-MAPB
                      Which sources are good for US?

Anonymous

3g albino penis envy had me reeling. Fractal overlays, then later extreme time dialation. Couldnt properly speak/form sentences for a couple hours.

Anonymous

>tfw did 11g of golden teachers once

Anonymous

pretty sure you would wake up in a piss puddle not remembering anything with 11g

Anonymous

I was having a blast until I started puking. I wasn’t conscious, I was lying face down in my bed the whole time but I had left my body and was flying over what looked like some Egyptian shit, went in for a closer look at a large pyramid and something came out and flew towards me, that was when I woke up and got sick. Was all downhill from there. I’d do it again but I’d take tons of anti sickness pills first.

Robotron

I’ve heard LSD is actually a fun experience compared to mushrooms. The latter is more about spiritual growth. Anyway, who the hell is Manley?

lsd sucks shrooms are way more fun.

Every single one of my trips has been intense. From the 1 gram of shrooms to 8 hits of acid and everywhere mix and matched inbetween, it didn’t matter.

I would always seem to trip harder than my friends who all took the same amount. I would catch myself forgetting that I took acid too. I think I was on the edge of psychosis many times. But I always came back, always with the same afterglow no matter how heavy and violent the trip got.

I just need to be alone when I trip. I think I’m going to take 1 gram of shrooms sometime soon. If that feels good I’ll wait a couple months and try 2. I miss tripping

10/10 i do recommend using shrooms in isolation. Make sure to clean and trip proof your house to rule out bad vibes and it is a freaking blast.
            >Everything is fun
            Can’t even explain just watch some TV / Netflix on shrooms by yourself and let the trip take you where u want to. You can communicate with entities even. Neat shit happens. They are called magic mushrooms because they are totally unrelated to magic anon

Seriously there are so many potential effects to shrooms that i can’t exactly specify any part of the fun just take my word for it lmao.

>1 gram of shrooms sometime soon
            1g isn’t enough to really feel the effects.
            I think it’s basically 3.5g minimum for a visual trip.

Shrooms are one of the most difficult things to dose. 1 gram is certainly enough to feel the effects. Perhaps you won’t notice them, but they are still present at even low dosages. There are a ton of variables and i cba explaining them all.

Caps are stronger than stalks, for example.
            There’s variation in species, some species being stronger than others.
            A person can have a personal tolerance
            Sometimes the shroom gods just really really don’t want you to have a trip so even if you eat 20 grams you will feel absolutely nothing.
            Dosage is usually independant from strength. Trust me, i’ve done extensive ”research” on this for an entire year. Tolerance breaks even became irrelevant to the process, and i found the strength of the trips were becoming exceedingly ”random” or independant of dosages.

Although perhaps there is more consistency in shrooms as opposed to truffles (sclerotia) that i was consuming through the course of that year.

Either way that shroom god stuff is real. They have their own say in things. If they don’t want you in their ”world” they just make you sober. They can do it very easily too. Like snap of the finger n ur back 2 reality sort of shit, oh and the time is now 12+ hours later and the sun is suddenly risen and you were only 1 hour into the trip, lol

Anonymous

>just watch some TV / Netflix on shrooms
              Terrible advice. What a waste. Go for a walk. Meditate. Draw. Anything but netflix jfc.

Anonymous

I call bs. After a few hits of dmt, writing a post would be impossible. It hits you in a matter of seconds and you are fuckin gone. Unless you just smoke like 20mg but even then writing a post would be the last thing on your mind.

Anonymous

In smoked form, yeah. Perhaps he had a brew, which I’m inclined to think, since he said he has the shits and is throwing up.

Anonymous

Is smoking dmt advisable? The most I’ve done is an eighth of shrooms. I’m considering going to a higher dose, trying LSD or DMT

Anonymous

I wouldn’t tell anyone to do it, because it’s serious stuff to mess around with. That goes for all psychs. Just don’t get cocky from experience with smaller doses. It doesn’t scale linearly. Chances are you’ll be okay though if you are responsible about it. DMT is much easier to dose than shrooms, assuming you have a milligram scale, mostly because you can stop hitting it when you know you’ve had enough. 20mg is comparable to an eighth of shrooms, but much quicker onset and shorter duration, of course. It has it’s own unique geometry to it. Very ‘alien’ feeling. Strange whirring and buzzing noises, sharp edged patterns. Very different than the soft ‘natural’ feeling of shrooms.

Anonymous

Never done DMT but can confirm everything this lad is saying about shrooms.

Robotron

It really depends on personal things such as mindset and what sort of life you’ve been leading up to that point. It is something that will likely completely change your perceptions of reality. I can’t even begin to explain really.

Don’t do it if you’re not ”ready”. And by ready i mean ready to have your entire perspective of reality altered in a way i can’t explain (it is ”different” for everybody, yet there are objective aspects to these realities, i.e people seeing the same things, or in my case, seeing things from the bible that i had never freaking read about beforehand)

It’s best to go in with a sort of ”purpose”, such as OP did, he went in with a question, and returned with an answer. Usually you will be getting a lot more than you bargained for. Like seeing your entire lineage of previous lifetimes and a whole mass of future lifetime waiting in line…. you can literally find yourself in the sort of underworld / overworld. It’s intense. There are things that are hard to talk about willy nilly, as there are also very sacred places that are only accessible through ”good spirit” and to some degree ”holiness” (for lack of better wording ?!)

Karma plays a big role in the experience. Also the memory of it not being the first time you’ve done this, but a sense of ”finally, after 1000 years i am doing this again”. Reality ”talks” to you and there’s a man who is allegedly dead breathing over your shoulder. You can feel the weight of his breath and that’s enough to tell you how freaking serious this whole ”ritual” is taken (by the entities themselves / reality itself).

That’s not even 1/10th of the experience. Also you’re in there for like at least an hour, but allegedly only 10 or 15 minutes. There’s no way that much experience happens in just 10 minutes. You watch a youtube video that is 10 minutes long, and you barely know how to cook the recipe. And you’re supposed to believe that this experience is only 10 ”human earth” minutes? LOL

Robotron

Also do a shitload more shrooms and that might actually prepare you more for DMT. I might even advise doing it ON shrooms for the first time or something. It seems to me like that’s a less rough of a transition as it is from sober to hyperspace.

Shrooms and DMT are chemically closely related. They have a very similar molecular / chemical structure.

Anonymous

This. No one drinks it

Anonymous

>everything is moving it’s starting will lie down now
        bs that’s not how it works, it comes on way too fast for you to type or even be grounded in reality whatsoever

Anonymous

larp

Anonymous
      Anonymous

i bless you, in the name of jupiter, the best and father of all, the king of the gods.

Anonymous

Sheogorath told me to buy and hold shib.

Anonymous

gl

Anonymous

I am monitoring this thread

Anonymous

That person should stick to beer and cigarettes

Anonymous

>person

Anonymous

What in it? Only what you take with you! unfortunately humanity is evil!

Anonymous

dmt entity here, can confirm we use the n-word unironicly

Anonymous

Bon voyage

Anonymous

>WE WUZ ELVES N SHIT

Anonymous

it’s GRT

Anonymous

scrote have you not heard of freebase?

Business Trip? and modifanil are a whammy

Anonymous

careful anon I’ve heard that most extra-dimensional beings are racist jerks

Anonymous

They are your ancestors and may hold strong opinons of you.

Anonymous

you having fun anon?

Anonymous

OP should be back by now…

I hope he’s alright, lads.

Anonymous

What if him being here was the trip and he’s gone because it’s over and we were the machine elves all along?

Anonymous

that could be it

Anonymous

You know, I was thinking earlier about how this might all be a dream.

You know how, when you’re in a dream, and you forget to do something in a dream, that thing you forgot to do feels very nebulous and far way but also paradoxically within reach? Like you could "reach back," not physically but temporally, just a few moments ago, and remember to do the thing you forgot to do? I get that feeling with BTC and LINK every goddamn day I think it’s a good idea to come on this godforsaken board. Like I’m living a false life, like I could reach back just a short ten years ago and purchase that 10,000 BTC for $50. So, it makes you think, if that’s a distinctly "dreamlike" feeling, then what if I’m actually in a dream right now, and everything I thought was dreamlike is actually reality? What if, in reality, I’m actually sitting on my strictly rationed 6,000 BTC after having sold 1,000 BTC each at $10, $100, $1,000, and $10,000 price points? What if, in my waking life, I’m actually set to become a multibillionaire by the end of the decade?

I’m nDUiVuOn’s DMT self, by the way. AMA.

Anonymous

DUDE ACID LMAO

though in all seriousness I do believe life has as much substance as a dream. take up lucid dreaming anon, you’ll come to feel it innately. everything is equally fake and equally real. there are no barriers to cross

Anonymous

i think the demons have taken him, and I wanted him to help me confirm if I should invest in ARC when its finally launched

Anonymous

He’s in the afterglow & is too happy right now to come back to this shithole

Anonymous

LULZ is such a freaking downer on psys

Anonymous

I had one of the best trips of my life on /b/

4th plat /DXM/, met an anon who was /LSD/, had amazing chats at the bottom of page 15 w/ occasional normies coming in to observe, insult and then retreat

It was beautiful, tenuous, ephemeral and wonderful. Aum.

Anonymous

I realized that with each post I see on the screen I am reading a stream of consciousness of a living being, of an emergent superconscious. When a person makes a post it is as if some unseen force causes their reaction potential to be reached and they fire like a neuron in a brain. I’ve never looked at LULZ or the internet quite the same way since.

Anonymous

I have yet to try LULZ on lsd this place can be too negative. The internet though I cannot look at the same way. It felt like I wasn’t alone. I was only on youtube and charts. I was too scared to open another tab, I cant describe it. I started laughing to myself and the thought came
              >This is too powerful of a tool for humans and you are really good with it
              Laid down and chilled to music instead and watched the colors on the ceiling from the RGB on my PC. Every other time I was out in nature or the beach. Much better than being in a room. Thanks for reading my blog post.

Anonymous

>>This is too powerful of a tool for humans and you are really good with it
                Lol. I’ve had similar thoughts and epiphanies on trips. It’s a unique feeling.

Anonymous

help me confirm from the demons and gods if its wise investing in PKR

Anonymous

You’re cool investing in PKR. Staking just went live, and the Poker game is about to launch. I see a bright future ahead for this project.

Anonymous

Don’t listen to the internet computer elves

Anonymous

bad news i just heard a voice in a light tell me that i should not worry about money and that everything i need i already have, then the room got really dark and veins of some plant started growing everywhere it came in from the windows from the walls even out of my body in the veins between the Leafs there were little dark creatures jumping from branch to branch and nibbling on the leaves and stems and it felt like they were gnawing at my body, then the voice kept talking to me but i couldn’t understand it anymore and it all slowly faded away

i am really tired and need to constantly puke and shit, see you tomorrow

Anonymous

Protection granted.

Anonymous

close your eyes in a silent room
      light a candle

its amazing

Anonymous

>candle falls over and starts a fire, killing you during the few minutes of unconsciousness
        I couldn’t do it, that would be my singular thought the entire trip.

Anonymous

they will tell you the baphomet coin, pretty obvious

Anonymous

what?

Anonymous

Wtf is this a meme? Does everyone see the same thing on dmt? Is it conscious?

Anonymous

How can you smoke enough without choking? I wanna see the them

Anonymous

Good luck anon, let us know what you find out.

Anonymous

I actually have done DMT before and my proof is that your peripheral vision focuses and words begin to turn into 1 word if you try reading, you will also hear intense ringing and feel a full body orgasm coming on. I met a masqueraded clockwork elf that looked like me and it spoke with smugness before stating that no move I take will go wrong in my life before laughing and saying that I never make moves. OP is LARPing unless he took it with something else, fractals or profound transportation to other places happen on DMT but reality merges tend to always be grounded into an aspect like geometry or your ego dying.

Anonymous

See you in /XSG/ when you return, anon.

Anonymous

I wish we had more research on DMT. I want to hear what like African tribesmen and Mormons and math PhDs see on it.

Anonymous

Dr. Andrew Galimore

Anonymous

ok what did the dmt demons tell you

Anonymous

Just reading this thread is giving me flashbacks to my heavy acid trips.

That feeling of being overwhelmed, of being eaten by the air and space around you.

Anonymous

Buying HBAR right now

Anonymous
      Anonymous

satan will ask for the lives of children

Anonymous

This thread is a great read. I also happen to have some DMT so now I’m interested what my results might be with this kind of intent/specific ask.
      Will post results within 45 minutes of this post, to do the trip, come down, and process wtf just happened.
      Brb consulting the universe/myself about crypto.

Anonymous

ebic

Anonymous

So its still hard tottpe. Holy fuck so hard to type when eveythi g morphs like that.
        Basically the reaction i gotwas something lile " you are the ones who made that up. How should we know lol? Just relax and exist with us."
        Then its just geometry and music.
        We worry about this shit too much basically.

Anonymous

Sorry about this post. I tried to type minutes after coming back. The on screen keyboard of my phone looked 3d, the letters seemed above the keys. And like I mentioned they were changing shape.
          So during the trip, like always, I was zipping around to a bunch of different places. As that happened I kept trying to remember why I had come, then i remembered the word finance, then crypto. I threw the idea out there about what to buy. There was laughter, a feminine voice said "you’re the ones who made that up, how should we know." Then more laughter.
          Another voice then said "Don’t worry about that here, you’re energy, just exist and create with us."
          Then the ambient sort of electronic buzz that’s usually there during my DMT trips becomes more upbeat. The colors and space shift and the energies that spoke to me danced and seemed to make geometric multicolored patterns with each movement.
          My personal take away: do your own due diligence to the point you’re not overly worried about your investments.
          That said my portfolio tomorrow is going to be btc, eth, ada, xrp, kda, icp, cqt, and rose.
          WAGMI
          Good Night /biz/

Anonymous

>rose
            >icp
            >cqt

holy shit I literally just told someone these are my choices

Anonymous

For consideration:
      https://youtu.be/NaplFfmUcYY

Anonymous

Christcuck

Anonymous

Whether you find God by interacting with the world (taking psychedelics, meditating) or by sincerely looking past this world is a worthy question

Anonymous

Ask them about rose and link for me pls anon

Anonymous

lol if i were you i’m gonna stock more pink and 1inch imo. before it’s too late fuck.

Anonymous

well if you want your assets to be protected then you can secure it with insurance in crypto like nxs and bright.
      you don’t need to worry about when rug pull happens or even smart contract exploits.

Robotron

Unironically woke af and unironically was considering the same thing few days ago lmao

Anonymous

Any Canadian pharma stocks that are involved in this?

Anonymous

Mindmed

Anonymous

Has anyone here experience with deliriants?

Anonymous

>would appreciate some blessings to protect me from ayys.
      they can’t harm you. humans are the nost powerful beings.

Anonymous

[…]

>unironically lower the dose if it’s hitting you that hard?

I’ve never done that much before or again, not even sure why I did it that time, was inexperienced I guess. Dosing is weird for me, a few weeks ago I took 2g and felt pretty much nothing, I had .5g leftover recently so I took it to play some fallout and it hit me really hard and I had to stop playing and relax with eyes closed, was very pleasant.

Anonymous

What did the demons say about one harmony op

Viewing 58 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.