How do I become a cybersecurity expert?

Home Forums Science & tech How do I become a cybersecurity expert?

• This topic has 70 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I want to become a cybersecurity expert so I can hack white people and ruin their lives.

How do I get started? Should I get some certs like CCNA and Network+? Please advice

Anonymous

OK ricecel.

Anonymous

Good morning Rajesh

Anonymous

just heck the mainframe bro

Anonymous

Just watch Mental Outlaw, he’ll teach you everything you need to know about hexxing XDDD

Anonymous

First step: Get the appropriate outfit.
      In your case, Programmer socks, a IOT buttplug and chastity cage.
      Second step: Start taking hrt.
      Third step: get all your hair lased.
      Fourth step: Learn html and python
      Fifth step: Get involved in the community
      For you this means learning to speed run and joining GDQ and PACE.
      Sixth step: Find a chaser that is employed in cyberec and let them fuck you.
      Final step: blackmail them into getting you a job
      Final step 2: get fired for being incompetent
      Final step 2b: Sue for discrimination.

Anonymous

how could you leave out learning Rust?

Anonymous

Oooh shit, I am a freaking scrotebrain, you’re right rust is also key to learn.

Anonymous

Put the banking information back, Jamal.

Anonymous

How the fuck does this even happen? I’ve never once seen a burger come apart in someone’s hands, and that includes shitty ass burgers with buns so thin they had holes in them

Anonymous

This might surprise you, but the image OP posted is NOT a real photograph, but instead an illustrated drawing.

Anonymous

Lmao you don’t have to "hack" them to fuck with them, just get them charged with racism or something similar (hate speech) , pic rel is the face of average whitoid when they get called racist.

I myself got 2 of them kicked out, it is specially fun when you use this on arrogant and bitchy white women. Fuck them.

Anonymous

But how do I profit off of this???

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ff823ec.gif

>so I can hack white people and ruin their lives.
        Friendly reminder that the ADL and other garden gnome run organizations do not consider this to be racism because they do not classify whites as humans.

>I myself got 2 of them kicked out, it is specially fun when you use this on arrogant and bitchy white women. Fuck them.
        I support your efforts to ruin HR beasts. But I should warn you that if you attempt this against white men at some point you’ll do it to one that has nothing to lose.

You should keep in mind that whites are naturally docile but the moment you piss them off they become the most savage beast on the face of the Earth. Study up on what they did to the American Indians. Or how vicious they are in war even when fighting their own siss (WW1, WW2, American Civil War). Now imagine that type of efficient cold blooded murder happening to everyone in your extended family while you watch. All before your tortured for days and eventually tossed into a pit with the corpses of your relatives to slowly die of starvation.

This is why every other race fears the whites. Who, despite having their bloodlines diluted with inferior blood and killing millions of their own are still the top species on this planet. They would have probably obtained a utopia by now is not for the parasites like garden gnomes constantly holding them back and exploiting the white’s only natural weakness (empathy for others no matter what bloodline they belong to). Indeed, if the garden gnomes were any other skin color they would have never gotten this far with their evil plans.

Keep the above in mind. I am convinced you can never truly win against whites. Even if you attempt to genocide their entire race. All it would take is a few of them surviving in isolated groups. Within 100 years they’d rise up and kill you all. Since whites are prone to building bunkers and stocking up on supplies for the end of the world I’m sure some will survive even if you threw all of NATO at them.

Anonymous

sis I’m super strong and fuck all they women. The fuck is you talking

Anonymous

Why are you pretending to be a scrote, Chang?

Anonymous

>Study up on what they did to the American Indians. Or how vicious they are in war even when fighting their own siss
          Every race has its history of violence and genocide. Don’t fall for the white guilt bullshit.

Anonymous

>Whataboutism

Huwhite "people" committed way more inhumane crimes than any other ethnic group on the planet. They’re genuine psychopaths that like blaming others for their sins. No other continent started World Wars over tribal conflict. All people are tribal, but white folk have a heightened level of demonic selfishness and obliviousness.

Reminder that it was your people that committed genocide against Native Americans.

It was your people who backed genocidal leaders in Africa.

It was your people that committed regime change and destabilized entire regions in Latin America.

It was your people that committed many imperialistic atrocities and drew arbitrary borders that cause many conflicts in the Middle East today.

It’s your people that make up the majority of rapists, pedos, racists, trannies & other mentally insane people currently. This site is an example of this

Anonymous

Meanwhile the scrote countries are eating dirt

Anonymous

Thanks to whites

Anonymous

True. If only they would kick all white people out of the country, like they did in Haiti. It worked for them.

Anonymous

There’s tons of black countries that are doing well economically. You never hear about them because white/western media prefer focusing on the poor ones

Anonymous

Then fuck off to those and lower our crime rates. Nobody is stopping you.

Anonymous

Most school shooters are white

Anonymous

OK? Half of all crime is done by 13% of the population

Anonymous

>implying Petty crimes are as bad as mass murder/mass shootings
                        >Implying biased fbi stats can be trusted

Just fuck off already. Your white fragility is showing

Anonymous

You mean petty crimes like murder and rape?

KYS scrote

Anonymous

>y-yes, they commit the vast majority of crimes, but it’s the good kind of crimes! and by the way it’s not even true!
                        do you even read yourself anon? do you even think about what you’re posting? or are you stuck in cruise control?

Anonymous

That statistic is for violent crime, if you included petty thievery, destruction of property, vandalizing public property it’s much higher

Anonymous

scrotes are so incompetent they can’t even do mass shootings properly LOL

Anonymous

Enjoy your ban

Anonymous

>he thinks that post is ban worthy
                        >he reports posts to jannys
                        >he does it for free
                        >he’s still trying to figure out why the "banned" anons never leave
                        lol you really should go back

Anonymous

School shooters are also incredibly rare. Maybe 100 in the last century. Out of 236 million white people in the US. Go ahead and calculate the percentage.

Same with police shootings of unarmed black people. It’s incredibly rare. Yet the media talks about nothing else.

Meanwhile half of violent crime in the US is comitted by black people.

Anonymous

such as?

Anonymous

Nigeria
                        Jamaica
                        Cameroon
                        Cote D’Ivoire
                        South Africa (to an extent)

Are all black countries that have good GDP

Anonymous

ah yes, such solid economies, no wonder all those immigrants are flocking such healthy countries

Anonymous

Those are all shit holes even compared to the worst parts of Eastern Europe

Anonymous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
                        >Nigeria
                        161st
                        >Jamaica
                        101st
                        >Cameroon
                        153rd
                        >Cote D’Ivoire
                        162nd
                        >South Africa (to an extent)
                        114th

Anonymous

>Wikipedia

Anonymous

>no source whatsoever

Anonymous

name one

zooomzoom

such as?

ever heard of Botswana? and wtf does race have to do with leadership abilities?

Anonymous

hahaha what? No there isn’t. I expected dumb shit from you, but this is is a bit much you have to be trolling.

Anonymous

White people ended slavery first.

Anonymous

>"ending" a problem that THEY created in the first place

Anonymous

Thanks to whites

Then fuck off back to your scrote country. We wouldn’t lose too many people but the crime rates would by halved.

Anonymous

So Huwhites = burgers. Glad we sorted that out.

Anonymous

>It was your people who backed genocidal leaders in Africa.
              And your people who actually committed said genocides.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

>Don’t fall for the white guilt bullshit.
            It isn’t white guilt bullshit. Whites are the best at war. Whites invent all the best weapons we right wars with. Like Assault Rifles, Machine Guns, flying winged fortresses that rain down hell from the sky, and nuclear arms.

We ravaged the Indians. We didn’t need to give them smallpox blankets. We just butchered them every time they scalped one of ours. For every scalp we killed at least 100. You don’t fuck with the white man’s family.

Even when the garden gnomes tricked us to kill each other over and over again we still managed to shit out a population within 20 years ready and willing to go to a battlefield. Hell Hilter managed to rebuild a country in just 10 years. We get real proactive when we realize we’re being genocided.

Of course now the bloodlines are so diluted I don’t think there is much fight left in the race. At least not what’s passing for it these days. I feel like the powers that be have been poking the whites with a stick for the last few years expecting a reaction and not getting much in return.

Anonymous

ironic how white people like to complain about blm destroying shit when they themselves have destroyed much more during the colonial era

Anonymous

what a waste of a kobeni

Anonymous

chinks would absolutely destroy whites through sheer numbers. you think you won in ‘nam or what?
      and now they have nukes. you cant pull a hiroshima anymore

im white btw but they could throw what, 10 chinese people into a country for every person and just murder all of it… blacks and mexicans, garden gnomes included
      and theyd do it. if their leader told them to they would, and they wouldnt think twice LOL

Anonymous

>im white btw but they could throw what, 10 chinese people into a country for every person
        With what navy?

Anonymous

idk maybe just, like, airdrop them in

im sure the chinese government are better at planning these things than i am

Anonymous

The most realistic and preferable end for US-China conflict is that they nuke each other into oblivion. Neither of them actually have force projection capabilities to successfully attack the other.

Anonymous

China has 2 aircraft carriers, the US has 20
        China imports most of their food from the west
        We could landlock them and starve all their people 100x over

Anonymous

Whites collectively have enough nukes to cause the apocalypse several times over, even China isn’t really there. Knowing whites they will probably donate the nukes to Africa to right historic inequities in geopolitical strength though.

Anonymous

t. chink dicklet

Anonymous

LOL

Anonymous

i (a white man) went out for a walk today. it was great; the weather made me smile, i watched the birds, and the computer was here waiting for me when i came back home.

Anonymous

The entire final section of Chainsaw Man made literally zero sense.

Anonymous

Wait a minute, I’m arguing with a gorilla scrote. Goodbye. Enjoy going between seething about whites and committing crimes, monkey. Feel free to go back to any of the underdeveloped scrote countries gorilla.

Anonymous

Thank you for admitting defeat.

Anonymous

Blacks and black countries have the lowest IQ’s on average. You really need this win so sure. scrote.

Anonymous

Woke af armchair pseudoscientist. You really proved me wrong

Anonymous

Imagine being whitoid and blaming everything on anyone else but not to themselves. Somehow if garden gnomes do some shit then it is the fault of the entire garden gnomes and if blacks do some shit then it is the fault of the entire blacks but when like 60 percent of whites are conspiring together with their white elites to collectively destroy themselves somehow it is garden gnomes and scrotes and chinks fault.

Anonymous

You should focus on some bitches

Anonymous

why would someone put a fried egg in a burger?

Anonymous

Try beans and egg on toast, freaking amazing. Remember to salt them.

Anonymous

hack deez nutz bitch ha
      also no wiener =/= woman

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id