I spent my life trying to convince people to walk away from the Bible without ever reading it

Home Forums General & off-topic I spent my life trying to convince people to walk away from the Bible without ever reading it

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I spent my life trying to convince people to walk away from this without ever reading it and just letting people tell me what’s in it. I’m sorry for my ignorance.

Anonymous

apology rejected

Anonymous

Shit

Anonymous

You have not the authority to make such a statement. Sure, you can write your post and whatnot but your words are meaningless, a lie, and only hurt you, as you are the one who will be held accountable for them.

To OP: Jesus forgives and loves everybody. Most people I’ve encountered who reject the Lord have not read The Bible.

Anonymous

Explanation rejected

Anonymous

>new testment scrote

Rot in hell

Anonymous

Thank you. You are a true Christian.

Anonymous

I started it a few times but it’s such a drag to get through i never made it to the new testament.

Anonymous

>Why yes, I follow the teachings of Christ
        >How could you tell?

Anonymous

it takes a personal jesus to forgive the cause of wounds that were inflicted personally.
          we do not share the same story.
          at least we have that much in common.

Anonymous

Fpbp. OP was the type to say we’re scrotebrained for believing in a magical man in the sky/skydaddy and call every theist christcuck which just shows how their IQ is below average. I don’t associate or forgive these luciferians until they prove otherwise

>Why yes, I follow the teachings of Christ
        >How could you tell?

Look at where you are. This site full of basement dwellers if anyone here was truly a follower of Christ they would be somewhere else

Anonymous

>Look at where you are. This site full of basement dwellers if anyone here was truly a follower of Christ they would be somewhere else
          Where would they be, and for what purpose?

Anonymous

Anywhere else but here

Anonymous

Agree that rhetoric is annoying, but what does it say about you that I’ve never heard a Christian talk this way?

Are you to suggest that all the emphasis on forgiveness is just falsehoods and devilry?

Anonymous

No. I’m just freaking around on this site and not Christian either but I do follow Jesus

Anonymous

The word Christianity broken down equates to a follower of Jesus. So by definition you are a Christian.

Anonymous

More or less. I’m actually a Spiritist

Anonymous

How Christlike of you

Anonymous

hate this all you want but only god/jesus loves forgives forever.

we just ppl.

let god forgive, that’s what hes there for.

somethings only a god could forgive. let Him but dont expect the rest of us to do the same because we are not him

Anonymous

>let god forgive, that’s what hes there for.
          I wholeheartedly agree, and if this was the overall nature of the God of the Bible I would be completely onboard with Christianity. I believe that God is all loving. I believe that God is all forgiving. I believe that the fate of every one of God’s children will eventually be universal reconciliation. This doesn’t mean evil cannot be punished. This does not mean you can live however you want regardless of who you hurt. It means simply that an all loving God would not allow a single soul to anguish in eternal damnation and horrific torture. Not Muslims terrorists, not rapists, not even Albert freaking Fish. This does not mean that those people are not deeply evil and should go unpunished, only that infinite punishment for a finite crime, even a horrific crime, is not morally justifiable. How he will deal with such evil I do not know and do not particularly care, because I trust that an all loving God will have it figured out.

But as I said before, I am not attacking God, I am challenging the people who claim to speak on his behalf. I make the same challenge of Judaism, Islam, and any other religion with a "who you gonna believe, me or your lyin’ eyes" ethos.

Anonymous

My learnings from the bible
            >"beat" uranus as described in the story of genesis and orphic story
            >sink into "neptune"
            >travel through pluto/hades
            >become imbued with the holy spirit
            >learn from sis jesus through the Christ
            >find the tree of life
            >avoid dark water unless you know how to use the living waters
            >know that there are god(s), including me, you, and they
            >struggle because you walk in the valley of the shadow of "death"
            >the left hand shows you that nature it’s metaphysically conscious and has living aspect of a creating god, and there’s a hidden ethos to the universe.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwh-C5w7II

Anonymous

This is all very interesting (and I mean that earnestly), but it seems pretty far outside the tenets of what we could reasonably define as Christian "orthodoxy". I’m not saying your interpretation is invalid, simply that people like yourself aren’t really who I’m talking about when criticizing Christianity or any other old world traditional religious practice for that matter

Anonymous

Jesus suffered because he had to walk the hard road, and is favored by his character by the god(s) and heavenly host, and was strickened with strife after they casted his sis John away from him because Herod and the Pharisees were given too their own pride and contentiousness in regards to spiritual matters. When he said, " Lord Forgive them for they do not know what they do." He was meaning that in the most insane way imaginable.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZyF8BjDSm8

Anonymous

Jesus was a garden gnome so why don’t garden gnomes walk the hard road?

Anonymous

Judaism doesn’t tend to accept christ as messiah.

no need to put yourself out when your chosen by blood. but Judaism accepts non garden gnomes? sounds like faith.

only to them messiah hasn’t come by and large.

its complicated.

might need to ask a garden gnome.
                    kinda that whole #Not All thing

Anonymous

the entire OT is the Hebrew bible.

Anonymous

perhaps but entire Hebrew did not hear the words of faith.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

only some and they seem to be kinda rare.

talk about your remnants…

Anonymous

>6 mil
                        It’s like the "elite" use the occult. People on the other side can make themselves sound, appear, and vibe like others no problem. So imagine a Hebrew picking up on the vibe of one that is not Hebrew. It’s not a hard skill to do. If a mere monkey man can do it. Anyone more advanced can do it better, can’t they? Moses isn’t on the other side.

Anonymous

moses never saw the edge of the river…

Anonymous

>avoid dark water unless you know how to use the living waters
              different anon but wozzat mean?

Anonymous

So you have the physical world, where we have shape, proportion form, and logic, a world of reasons, to our own discretions.
                However, this corporeal substance is is held in a metaphysical suspension, which is composed of the living assembly, it gives the phenomenon of life that the spirit communicates through oblivious to people. However, it also contains ethics, and retributive modalities in it’s essence to manifesting itself through the limbic pathways of the brain, and a means to sustain life concurrently in the mind that it not temporally or configured in a physical sense.
                Most people are framed in a lorenz invariant form of thought, that is, they flow inside time. They think the mind is configured to a temporal latency and a conservation that is at the surface, transduced to "physical systems" which them selves’ are imaginary and conveyed through man’s study of proportion. Proportion goes back to the Pythagoreans who knew of the living assembly and were beneficiaries of Orphic legends.
                This is where you plunge into the great unknown, so the idea is that the spirit is not configured to a spatial dislocated parts, but a projection of a invisible manifold that is conveyance of essence to manifest the universe, and that it is conscious as the planets, and bird are, and so if you go further, you wind up outside the Logos, and into the "void". I feel apprehensive towards saying too much because there’s horror in it, but I believe you are of good spirit, even being that you may reject what I have to say, for reasons I don’t think you’d like to know.

Anonymous

Genuinely fascinating stuff

Anonymous

>you wind up outside the Logos, and into the "void"
                  I feel like I may have experienced this once, or at least something akin to what I imagine it would feel like. Right after high school I was at a friends house and we were mixing booze with shit that shouldn’t be mixed with booze. Don’t even really recall the exact recipe, but I do know that I had consumed a blackout worthy amount of alcohol prior to taking anything else. My friends said I was babbling incoherently and they even called my Dad to come and try to do something, but his luck wasn’t much better than theirs.

That by itself is not unusual, but what set this apart from other blackouts I’ve had was what exactly was going on inside my head the whole time. It’s hard to even really put into words, but if I had to wager a guess it must be what a newborn baby would experience if they were born deaf, dumb and blind. There was consciousness but no form or structure or thought. I was awake but couldn’t see, hear or feel anything. There was no ego or words or any other tool necessary to bring order to chaos. The weirdest and most frightening part was that it kind of felt like there were two forces competing for… Something? It’s impossible to say because I didn’t possess language or vision or anything else. It felt like there was some kind of tug-of-war happening between these two non-entities. There wasn’t any time so whether it was 2 seconds or two million eternities would have felt equally plausible if I had a concept of plausibility.

Every once and a while I think back to it and it’s horrifying. It wasn’t like a dreamless sleep. Somehow, despite there being no possibility for me to have comprehend something such as peace, it somehow felt extremely unpeaceful. Nothing existed save for this vague and intangible feeling of what would have been dread had there been the possibility of dread. I generally don’t fear death, but this has always given me pause

Anonymous

Rot in hell, scrote

Anonymous

that’s not what jesus would have wanted

Anonymous

He’s not Jesus dipshit

Anonymous

almost like anyone can pretend to be something they aren’t in attempts to discredit whatever they’re pretending to be?

Anonymous

No true Scotsman

Anonymous

oh please, i could easily make a thread right now pretending to be of another belief system and write up some extremely ignorant sentiment about it in full attempts to give it a bad rep. i could even easily involve myself in another thread and pretend to adhere to something that i don’t in attempts to discredit what it represents.

Anonymous

Yeah you could, but are you a freaking schizo?
                Do you genuinely think there are randos out there who will do that who aren’t the occasional troll for lulz? Do you really think you’re a part of some secretly persecuted class? Go the fuck outside– genuinely outside. Truly outside.

Anonymous

yes, unironically yes there are people like that, but they’re usually spotted quickly and eventually reveal their true nature. it’s clearly not a secret, in fact Christianity is quite open in regards to what it stands for, what it represents, what it is against, and what its intentions are. you have no idea what my life is actually like, all you are capable of is blind assumptions. you don’t care to ask, you don’t care to know, you just only care to speak your opinions on here as if they’re facts. you are extremely transparent my friend, go find something better to do with your time.

Anonymous

>ooh lala that’s not very Christian of you (^:
          Is there a more annoying a statement to hear from an atheist?

Anonymous

Even if youre not religious you have to understand that the holy bible was important for constructing morals into society and make people distinguish good and evil in a easier way

Anonymous

Ya that’s what I’m realizing now

Anonymous

More than that, they are beautiful, complex symbolic stories that don’t pussy away from the very dark nature of reality – beautifully brutal.

Anonymous

amen to that

Anonymous

That’s how you know this book isn’t propaganda because if it was they would have left that stuff out and made God perfect without having to think about it.

Anonymous

>Even if youre not religious you have to understand that the holy bible was important for constructing morals into society and make people distinguish good and evil in a easier way
        Not really. All of the principles that we consider "moral" these days are relatively universal and found throughout most cultures. In fact, if we were to go down the list and look at all of Mosaic law, I’m willing to bet that your average person would be horrified. Prohibition of murder is fairly universal. Prohibition of theft is fairly universal. Mixing threads is not immoral. Eating shellfish is not immoral.

Throwing large stones at the head of a child until they are dead for any reason whatsoever is deeply, irrevocably and undisputedly immoral, but Moses was pretty chill with it under certain circumstances.

Anonymous

It was a part of a covenant that the people willingly and openly acknowledged and accepted. They were by no means forced to accept it, but they did. They did and when they finally got what the promise entailed, they quickly turned their backs on Him. God knew the type of people they were, so the only way the covenant could last and the promise of Abraham be fulfilled was to enforce laws of this extremity. Not because God is evil, but because He knew these people were. So extreme measures were necessary to ensure they adhere to His expectations. But if you actually read the Bible you’d know that they don’t. Not because they’re incapable of it, because it clearly showed they were. They rebelled against Him time and time again. And as things progressed, so did His methods of establishing His people. The people wanted a king to rule over them, and He gave them that. And yet, they continued to rebel against Him.

You are willingly and blindly choosing it to see it one way to reinforce your blind hatred, but all it does is reveal how little you understand of what or why the law was established in the first place.

Anonymous

People formed functioning civilizations with the knowledge that murder was wrong long before Christianity or even Zoroastrianism existed. No one needs your god to tell them this, and frankly it’s an insult to "god’s chosen people" to imply that they were so stupid that they didn’t know that killing each other was wrong without a divine being telling them so. Cope.

Anonymous

>No one needs your god to tell them this
              Scripture says otherwise, as does human nature and what we can physically see first hand in our current society.

Anonymous

Way to ignore every civilization that existed before your religion. You are absolutely scrotebrained. >what are the Chinese?
                I’m not even going to give you more examples since you’re too stupid to even wrap your head around a single one.

Anonymous

Don’t bother, you are boring to have this discussion with. You are clearly uneducated on biblical matters and your arguments throughout this thread have made that clear as day. Good day to you.

Anonymous

Oh noooo the christcuck realized he had no freaking clue what he’s talking about so he had to run away! Not surprised you don’t know a lick about history, scrote, go suck jesus’ fat brown chode. Choke on it, bitch.

Anonymous

>tips fedora
                      >unzips OPs pants
                      >slides my tiny weiner up his butt
                      >"MMMKAY PLZ KEEP GOING SEMPAI, OOOOOO"
                      >*cums*
                      >"nothing personal kid, Christianity is fake"
                      >"MMMMMMMMMMMMKAY"

Anonymous

It’s
                        >nothing personnel, kid

Anonymous

lmao time for the americuck to go to bed

Prime Factorization

2 x 5 x 11 x 272813
            Woke af and Edomite pilled!

813. Ashkenaz
            Strong’s Concordance
            Ashkenaz: a son of Gomer, also his desc. and their land
            Original Word: אַשְׁכְּנַז
            Part of Speech: Proper Name Masculine
            Transliteration: Ashkenaz
            Phonetic Spelling: (ash-ken-az’)
            Definition: a son of Gomer, also his desc. and their land

Anonymous

I don’t believe in gematria nor omen interpretation or divination or any of that, but thank you for understanding what I was saying.

Prime Factorization

5 x 17 x 353053

3053. logismos ►
                Strong’s Concordance
                logismos: a reasoning, a thought
                Original Word: λογισμός, οῦ, ὁ
                Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
                Transliteration: logismos
                Phonetic Spelling: (log-is-mos’)
                Definition: a reasoning, a thought
                Usage: reasoning, thinking; a conception, device.

Christ reveals himself to us however he chooses to. He is risen!

Anonymous

Yes, but do not be fooled, for satan disguises himself as a being of light, and having once been an angel, God’s #1 angel; he knows very well how to deceive people through various means. Which is why the Bible is quite specific in regards to avoiding certain methods of seeking guidance/influence/understanding/what not. Christ reveals Himself through the holy Spirit, and no other way. That is how you can only know it is truly Him.

Gwaihir

Prime[1] = 2, Prime[38] = 163, Prime[4763] = 46027

John 6:47-63
                    Yes, indeed! I tell you, whoever trusts has eternal life: I am the bread which is life. Your fathers ate the man in the desert; they died. But the bread that comes down from heaven is such that a person may eat it and not die. I am the living bread that has come down from heaven; if anyone eats this bread, he will live forever. Furthermore, the bread that I will give is my own flesh; and I will give it for the life of the world.” At this, the Judeans disputed with one another, saying, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” Then Yeshua said to them, “Yes, indeed! I tell you that unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life in yourselves. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life — that is, I will raise him up on the Last Day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives in me, and I live in him. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live through the Father, so also whoever eats me will live through me. So this is the bread that has come down from heaven — it is not like the bread the fathers ate; they’re dead, but whoever eats this bread will live forever!” He said these things as he was teaching in a synagogue in K’far-Nachum. On hearing it, many of his talmidim said, “This is a hard word — who can bear to listen to it?” But Yeshua, aware that his talmidim were grumbling about this, said to them, “This is a trap for you? Suppose you were to see the Son of Man going back up to where he was before? It is the Spirit who gives life, the flesh is no help. The words I have spoken to you are Spirit and life,
                    Yochanan (Jhn) 6:47-63 CJB

https://bible.com/bible/1275/jhn.6.47-63.CJB

Anonymous

I have a lot of dreams that have tried to trick me into doing things that I know are against the faith but very subtly tried to use imagery and thought suggestion to get me to do things that I know I shouldn’t. Methods have been used against me to try and turn me away from God, all the while these people using the false pretense of being "messengers of God". I’m just saying, there’s only one true way that Christ will reveal Himself, and I mean irrefutably reveal Himself; and that is through the holy Spirit.

Anonymous

>You are willingly and blindly choosing it to see it one way to reinforce your blind hatred
            No, you are doing mental gymnastics to justify the nakedly evil actions of an obviously immoral (and fictitious) entity because your religious beliefs force you to accept a certain conclusion and then work your way backwards in an attempt to rationalize them. In no other area of life would you behave this way. If the shoe were on any other foot you would rightfully concede that this is an asinine way to draw a conclusion, but because these are tenets of your faith you act like your hands are tied.

But here’s the thing. I am not criticizing God, I am criticize the charlatans who claim to speak for him. God does not condone slavery and he never did. God does not condone lapidation and he never did. God does not torture his children for eternity on the basis of not believing in his fantastical story or praying to the wrong piece of wood and he never did. God never said any of these things, you and your hideous religion did. You people spread faith by the sword and murdered people who didn’t believe what you did. You burned witches, disowned and killed children woke af on sexual orientation, all while claiming your organization is the literal body of Christ on this Earth. You tell others they will burn in Hell for believing the wrong story when Christ himself said God comes to all who seek him. SPOILER: he didn’t freaking say all CHRISTIANS who seek him. What would they even be seeking if they’ve already found the "truth". Like Samael and the rest of the fallen before you, you seek seat yourself on God’s throne. And it’s interesting to note that the number of Christians in the world, a third of all humans, is the same as the number of angels who served the evil one, a third of all angels. Also interesting that nearly all the tenets of your religion were ratified in Rome, a city of which Samael is the patron angel.

Gwaihir

>Just don’t believe in Jesus

>It’s ok to worship the same Old Testament God if you’re a Talmudic garden gnome though.

Seriously, go bring your fantastic findings forward to the ADL and go on a public brigade to demonize Yahweh and all the garden gnomes who worship him.

Anonymous

>It’s ok to worship the same Old Testament God if you’re a Talmudic garden gnome though.
                I feel like I must be high or something. I have reread my post about half a dozen times now to see if I made some kind of typo that obscured what I was attempting to express and I cannot for the life of me understand how anything I said would lead you to the conclusion that I think the Hebrew Bible is somehow okay but the Christian Bible isn’t. Every thing I listed is from the Hebrew Bible. Legitimately every single one.

Anonymous

Lol no, read history books, euros were completely fine with killing, including killing children, at least up to the dark ages.

Anonymous

Euros aren’t doing it now and what’s relevant to what’s happening is being done by the garden gnomes. Muslims wouldn’t even be upset at America if we never went to the Middle East but that

Anonymous

>euros were completely fine with killing, including killing children
            A pretty fantastical claim. Burden of proof is on you with this. Are you saying that it was perfectly cool to murder a kid randomly on the street simply out of boredom? If a man waltzed up and slit a prince’s throat in the presence of a King are you telling me he’d just giggle or something? Attitudes toward killing and what exactly constitutes a justifiable killing and an unjustifiable killing have been flexible throughout history (even among Christians. Spanish inquisitions, Roman inquisitions, crusades, Salem witch trials, eradication of Gnostics, driving the Moors from Spain. Any of this ring a bell?) but all cultures consider murder (which is to say non-justifiable premeditated killing) taboo. Many of those cultures have their heads up their ass and are nakedly hypocritical and dishonest and claim they are anti-killing while allowing their actions to belie their words (the only Christian Churches that actively condemn the death penalty in America are the Catholic and Episcopal Churches respectively, and given that the only group that gives garden gnomes a run for their money in the "people LULZ despises" are the Catholics and the Episcopal Church advocates gay marriage and trannies, I’m gonna go ahead and assume you aren’t one of those/ American Protestants freaking love the death penalty. Many of them even want to bring back the electric chair, not because it’s more efficient or something but because it hurts more), but the taboo is there.

Anonymous

I hope you burn in the fires forever

Prime Factorization Guy

2 x 3 x 5 x 5 x 7 x 17 x 41 x 41

I receive not honour from men.
      John 5:41 KJV

Strong’s 237. allachothen
      ἀλλαχόθεν
      from another place, by another way.

No one else can tell you who Christ is, but he finds you if you seek him, by another way

Anonymous

>No one else can tell you who Christ is
        Anyone who harbors His Spirit can. He is Jesus Christ.
        >numerology in Bible when it clearly condemns the use of divination or omen interpretation

Anonymous

Revelation 2 : 11 – He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death

Anonymous

I know what you mean and I’m glad you actually took the time to read it yourself and formulate your own opinion on the matter.

Anonymous

Christcuck bait thread. The more you read this drivel the more you realize it’s nonsense bullshit. If god is so great and lays out his message obviously, why does it sound so scrotebrained and contradictory? If god were real he would’ve made his "holy text" such that I wouldn’t read it and come to the conclusion that it’s made up bullshit.

Anonymous

You just don’t get it. Do you hate everything you don’t understand?

Anonymous

The bible is not about being real in a literal way, its about the message it gives people, but you’re too ignorant to realize that

Anonymous

The more I read it the more I’m blown away buy it’s wisdom and insight to the human condition.

Anonymous

Like how god sent 2 bears to maul a group of children to death for making fun of some fuck’s bald head? Yeah, me too.

You just don’t get it. Do you hate everything you don’t understand?

No you’re just scrotebrained for believing a book that calls separating the ocean from the sky "separating the waters from the waters," since land didn’t exist at that point.

Anonymous

That’s not what happened at all in the story. And the reason you said that to me is because someone told you that’s what happened and you didn’t read it yourself. This is exactly the trap I fell into.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

biblescrotes btfo
                "dats not in da storee!" learn to read, scrotebrains.

Anonymous

Woke af elisha

Anonymous

You’re wasting your time. Christscrotes are mentally challenged, they can’t even read their own holy book honestly and call every single page non literal to cope. One moment they say only god truly speaks truth and the next they as human beings pick and choose what is literal or not depending on their preference. At this point they should just ditch the book and argue from their headcanon. It makes no difference.

Anonymous

>skipping the part where the bears mauled the shitposters

Anonymous

Now read 24 then 25. Then after that go back and read 13 to 22. And I’m going to give you a little hint about another 500 pages in there’s a reference back to the passage you just showed.

Anonymous

there’s people on this website who are anti Christian and get their arguments from blogs and websites. many of them claim to have read the bible but their arguments tend to reveal something entirely different.

Anonymous

I see what you mean

Anonymous

The surrounding text doesn’t change that your supposed merciful sweetie pie god decided to murder FOURTY TWO CHILDREN. The cope is UNREAL. Go fuck yourself with a crucifix, christcuck. You will control yourself into mental knots to justify the most outrageous bullshit. Let’s hope you don’t breed.

Anonymous

LOL who said God was merciful? dumb fuck, they apprehended the holy prophet going to do God’s work and due to this God got angry and passed judgement on them.
                    Trying to judge God on our views of morality is asinine, God does what is required of him in all circumstances.
                    Play stupid games/win stupid prizes.

Anonymous

I haven’t received a "prize" yet. Your god still too weak or cowardly to strike me down right now? Not even with an unusual case of cardiac arrest? Damn, it must take something really serious to make him lift a finger now, he’s gotten freaking lazy! Why don’t you pray that he kills me or something, scrote? The only prize I’m winning is blissful silence. My front door is even unlocked for this (fictional) bitch.

Anonymous

He doesn’t give a flying fuck about you.

Anonymous

Not very Christ-like of you, anon, sounds like you should go read your bible

Anonymous

You want to get smited? It doesn’t take much to do that, you know. Plenty of man are ready to smite you down. Me, specifically.

Anonymous

>plenty of man are ready to strike you down
                        >me specifically

Anonymous

Nice selfy.

Anonymous

>literally I know you are but what am I
                        Isn’t it a school night?

Anonymous

Lose some weight, fatty.

Anonymous

Why bother? Your mom’s not complaining

Anonymous

It’s bad for your soul. Your being. You are full of rage. Lack of control. In need of masturbation. You are low energy. Anger gets your brain moving ao you like to feed on that.

Anonymous

>In need of masturbation
                        Wrong. I refer once more to your wholly satisfied mother

Anonymous

>in need of masturbation
                        First genuine belly laugh over gotten out of this thread, thank you. Holy shit hahahahaha

Anonymous

>me exacting vengeance on you for insulting my religion is the same as God Himself striking you down
                        Plenty of Muslims are willing to saw off your head with a pocket knife. Does that mean Allah is the one true God?

Anonymous

Why not? The winner have the right to claim whatever. Are you a winner?

Anonymous

I’m sitting here arguing with religious fundamentalists on a white supremacist anime forum at 12:30 on a Tuesday night. No. The answer is no.

Anonymous

Wow. Someone being honest. Why aren’t you a winner?

Anonymous

>Why aren’t you a winner?
                        We’re already at 161. We will reach the bump limit before scratching the surface

Anonymous

I am justified in chiding an antichrist, I am perfectly calm and collected, had many good chucks in this thread.

Anonymous

You want to get smited? It doesn’t take much to do that, you know. Plenty of man are ready to smite you down. Me, specifically.

you see? look at the response he gave you. it is clearly a troll, do not allow him to get under your skin. that’s what he wants. you’d be doing him a favor by taking him out of his misery. let God deal with this individual as He sees fit.

Anonymous

You are misinterpreting it due to translation issues. It wasn’t children, it was young men; Hebrew word is the same, it’s also used to reference Solomon in 1 Kings 3:7. Not to mention it was at least 42 of the men harassing God’s Prophet. Mocking/Harassing God’s Prophet is equivalent to mocking/harassing Him. Serious crimes deserve serious punishment, whether or not you think your "moral" opinion overshadows the King of Kings.

Anonymous

I’m verbally mocking your fake piss baby "god" right freaking now, is he gonna send some bears to kill me? No? Men to kick down my door, that I’m unlocking right now to tempt him? Anything…..?? I’m waiting. I’ll continue hurling random insults to the "big man" himself, his ego is so puny that he must punish me in some way. At least, if his track record is to be believed. Unless he’s, you know, not freaking real. Explains why no prayers are answered with impossible medical "miracles" nowadays either. So convenient that happens in the era of pictures and video record, etc, huh?

Anonymous

>he thinks he’s aggravating God or tempting God in any way by saying things on a paranormal board on an anime/japanese forum on the internet

Anonymous

Lol you have no faith so you’re literally mocking nothing you big dumb bitch; no wonder nothing is happening

Anonymous

>god is real
                      >jk no he’s not if you don’t believe
                      Meds.

>he thinks he’s aggravating God or tempting God in any way by saying things on a paranormal board on an anime/japanese forum on the internet

Oh baby I’m saying it out loud, sorry I had to be so explicit for your scrotebrain brain.

Anonymous

get over yourself.

Lol you have no faith so you’re literally mocking nothing you big dumb bitch; no wonder nothing is happening

friendly reminder, this troll is trying to aggravate all Christians on this board in attempts of disrupting your inner peace. do not, i repeat do not allow this troll to get under your skin. that is his sole purpose.

Anonymous

Thanks for the heads-up, I don’t take people’s opinion personal, no matter how scrotebrained he may be. I just don’t want others to fall for the scrote shit he’s spewing

Anonymous

no problem, do what you feel is necessary, but don’t allow his anger to enter you.

Galatians 5:17-21
                        17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, 21 envy,[a] drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do[b] such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
                        >strife, fits of anger

don’t allow people like this individual to bring you down to their level.

Anonymous

I enjoy the follow up passage to that rebuked me internally lol. God bless you anon and thank you!

Anonymous

Ah yes, crucial and just as important to know as the things to avoid.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Anonymous

and i understand you said that you personally don’t take what was said personal, but it was just more of a broad generalized statement, using your post as an example. when i quoted to i didn’t mean to say it to you specifically, just for anyone that is attempting to have a discussion with this obvious troll.

Anonymous

>never read The Bible
                        >thinks he’s enlightened and understands more than God, The King of Kings and Lord of Lords
                        >doesn’t understand the concept of faith
                        >loves to get his poopyhole all cummy by scrotes

Anonymous

You’re addicted to smoking and you have a bmi of 32. No one cares about what flubbers out of your mouth hole

Anonymous

Nice attempt to be a psychic or whatever. I don’t smoke and my BMI is in the 19-21 range, without muscle mass. Sounds like a fatass is projecting!

Anonymous

christscrotes triggered because the person openly mocking their god sees no consequences, as much as that angers them. notice how they resort to hurling insults and nothing else. they’re weak and it’s hilarious to watch them squirm in frustration.

Anonymous

Your tag team isn’t working scrote.

Anonymous

In lot of the cases. If I ask you enough about your own nature. The answer will always be unpleasant.

Anonymous

Haha noone here gives a fuck anon, you have no faith and your words mean nothing. Maybe if you were a true man of faith and said this shit about the Lord he may take notice and smite you.

Anonymous

heres another story of a woman cheating on her husband and rather than being stoned she gets forgiven

Anonymous

>hath no man condemned thee?

>she said "no man, Lord.

Anonymous

That’s not what happened. Those are statements I would make to people all the time. You are letting people tell you what’s in the book and not finding out your self.

Anonymous

Its a fictional book that constructed morals into society you dumbass. You should not read ot in a literal way

Anonymous

>No you’re just scrotebrained for believing a book that calls separating the ocean from the sky "separating the waters from the waters," since land didn’t exist at that point
            Not the OP you were talking to but he’s spot on; you don’t understand any of The Bible and it’d probably do you better in your arguments if you did learn. The "separating the waters from the waters" refers to putting something between the water to separate it (similar to plate-tectonics pushing land up and separating bodies of water). Ignorance is a bitch, especially when you’ve blindly built up so much hatred due to it

Anonymous

Hurr

Anonymous

>Christcuck bait thread. The more you read this drivel the more you realize it’s nonsense bullshit. If god is so great and lays out his message obviously, why does it sound so scrotebrained and contradictory? If god were real he would’ve made his "holy text" such that I wouldn’t read it and come to the conclusion that it’s made up bullshit.

Anonymous

>unironically responding with wojaks
          >2021

Anonymous

Womack will never not be funny. They’re timeless

Anonymous

Sorry, wojaks are still funny and are still sufficient to negate and / or bring ridicule to your materialist horseshit.

Go to r/atheism and cry about it.

Anonymous

you’re so angry over your wojack lmao

Anonymous

Right? Boy have I been there. The more subtle nuances of history and religion was missed on me as a child

Anonymous

Its realy long and draged out with alot of human redaction. Wich makes it quite boring. The original message is gold tough.

Anonymous

If you don’t like the Bible just read literal European folklore.

Anonymous

Well since everyone is saved by jesus you did the right thing to be honest op.

Anonymous

Yeah nah it’s a pretty good read

Anonymous

>constant goal shifting

Religious nutters, amirite

v

I love you.

V day is coming.

Anonymous

>I’m sorry for my ignorance.
      All sins can be forgiven through faith in Jesus Christ.

Robotron

Hey, most christians haven’t even read this one DLC called the new testament i can practically guarantee you that

Anonymous

We do live in an age where people will beg plead even call you out for seeing a movie not because they saw it and hated it but because they watched people talk about it that hated it and they use their arguments as their own to try to convince you not to see the movie.

We need to know about the things we hate we need to do the research ourselves and that goes for believers and non-believers. Do you really belong in the conversation if you never experienced the median that you’re talking about.

Anonymous

Was Christ real? Did he actually come back from the dead? The entire crux of Christianity lays on this question. I don’t care about the rest.

Anonymous

Yes, and proof has been given to certain individuals down the line.

Anonymous

You would think if someone came back from the dead it would have been recorded by a historian. But, nah, it’s only mentioned in the Bible and no the Bible is not a reputable historic source

Anonymous

How can it be when it claims virgin birth happens.

Anonymous

OP it’s just a book for belief framework. If you find resonance in the stories and passages, look for the expanded stories in other books. The important thing about the Bible is the history leading to prophets that told of the coming of Christ, then the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. At the end of it all, the most important thing for it’s readers is "do you believe in Jesus?"
      Don’t be sorry. Take what you know now, and use the Bible (and other sources) to develop and refine your belief. Find a community that resonates with you, and share what you’ve learned. Church can be miserable, or amazingly beautiful. Hope you find a great one full of good people that accept you.
      ><slaps you hard in the face with fish mitre hat lol>

Anonymous

Nope, a lot of what is spoken of in the New Testament has ties to what is spoken of in the Old Testament.

Anonymous

That’s the first step, sis. Now you must hate the garden gnomes for making you hate Christianity to begin with

Anonymous

>I spent my life trying to convince people to walk away from this without ever reading it and just letting people tell me what’s in it. I’m sorry for my ignorance.
      I forgive you sis. It’s alright.
      To be fair, we likely both spent a lifetime being told what it’s contents were, and being given examples of the lifestyles of people who claim to follow it, by people who also never read it and just let people tell them what was in it.

We should have been more thorough, and I admit I repeated some of the anti-bible memetic phrases as well, but remember two things- one, the people who claimed to have read it don’t appear to have read it either, and two, getting suckered into memetic ideas of things is a lot like falling victim to the flu. It’s our responsibility, but most of those behaviors and ideas weren’t really ours, but propagated through us.
      It’s our fault, but the fight wasn’t exactly in our favor to start.

Anonymous

No need to apologies sis, it was only a matter of time.

Anonymous

You did good anon, and you’re not alone. We will see many more such cases as we progress further into the End Times.

Anonymous

Opinion; the wikipedia pages on the various characters from the bible are better than the bible itself. present every view of the character at once in a modern and readable sense, I love the characters a lot more this way.

Anonymous

woke af and forgiven-pilled

cK

On gang I need molly but fuck it I got cubans and I got top shelf

Anonymous

Its not gonna work sis stop shill posting, people are waking up to the truth about religion including Christianity an that’s just the time were in its 2021 not 1921. It had a good run tho, thousand year run but we’re in the midst of paradigm shift, Jesus came to show people how to ascend not enslave them with fear, all his words were twisted why do you think they shunned an killed mediums for so long? Because they were communicating with Jesus an he was telling them that the religions are lies and used to make money

Anonymous

Your heart is in the right place. Christianity as an organized religion has been corrupted, but the word is still true. Don’t rely so much on others interpretations.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Woman

Anonymous

that’s a confused man.

Anonymous

they lost control and they’re furious and are now pooping up the LULZ board and retaliating against Christianity. how embarrassing!

Gwaihir

Pretty much.

Imagine not believing in our Lord Jesus Christ, at this point, essentially embracing Clown World as Truth.

>Land of Milk and Honey
        >85% Lactose Intolerance

Anonymous

That’s all they have, is this clown world. That is why they’re so desperate for control, and they lost it! They have no idea what is coming!

Anonymous
          Anonymous

>tips fedora
          >"UUUWUUU SEMPAI, I’M BAAAAAACK!"
          >unzips OP pants
          >slide my stinky butthole on OPs tongue
          >*farts*
          >*laughs at 5th graders*
          >"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKAY SWEETIE"

Anonymous

Well, Jannie hasn’t pruned this thread and I don’t want to start another Christcuck thread, so I’ll ask here.

Why the FUCK would it be morally justifiable for God to punish Adam and Eve (as well as their entire posterity for thousands of years prior to him even telling us what the rules actually were) for an act of disobedience if they had no knowledge of good and evil prior to eating the apple? Yeah, you can say he gave them an order, but the reason we follow orders is either because we know that they are morally justified, or because we fear the consequence. Eve had no particular reason to fear the consequences given that the snake rightfully pointed out that God’s insistence that she would die on the day she consumed the apple, and we also see that they only seemed to gain the ability to lie after the apple was eaten. You can’t say she should have known the snake was lying if she had no idea what the fuck lying was. And she can’t be blamed for not understanding that her actions were immoral when she, by LITERAL freaking DESIGN, had no concept of morality and immorality. There is no way to interpret this story literally without tacitly implying that God is some kind of monster

Anonymous

God is not a monster; He’s the absolute definition of Order and Lawfulness. God sets His Laws and plays by the Rules. He set a Rule and consequences for the violations. He made it clear to them, whether or not they knew it was right, wrong, or meaningless, they knew the Rule that was put in place as well as the consequences. God knew they would violate this; thus setting up the ability to lawfully defeat Satan through a perfect sacrifice and allow a loophole within His Laws He exploited to be utilized on us all as His beautiful gift.

Anonymous

>they knew the Rule that was put in place as well as the consequences
          They quite literally did not. He said you will die on the day you eat the apple, not that you’d be thrown from the Garden and subjected to a life of suffering. They pretty clearly didn’t die on that day.

> Thus setting up the ability to lawfully defeat Satan
          Homie, if your word is law than any way you choose to defeat Satan is lawful. And I would be fine with your weird freaking assertion if not for the fact that countless people would end up being horrifically tortured for all eternity both before and after in acting his preposterous loophole. A loophole which, mind you, was never mentioned anywhere in Scripture prior to the New Testament. The Messiah was prophesied to free Jerusalem and put an end to war. Nowhere does it state that he is to be some kind of sacrificial lamb. That’s some dumb shit that was improvised after Christ died before being crowned king.

Anonymous

Victimhood is an illusion, time, death, good an evil, freewill, all illusions in this game the soul plays called being human. You made a soul contract with every person in your life. In life all we do is learn through different relationships, relationship with your mom, dad, kids, friends, boss, acquaintances, strangers there all just relationships and lessons your learning through other people. Its just a learning experience. Some people wanna learn how to trust in themselves so they make a soul plan an give there self different free will choices to make that all lead to the same outcome. Like an elaborate flow chart of decisions that all lead to the same place, and that place is your souls purpose for incarnating. Some people choose to die unnaturally (murder, rape, torture, accidents) brave souls. Some choose to incarnate for others to learn. Some chose to be stubborn just to play a part for someone else. Everything is happening just the way it should. Tragedy is designed an planned, evil is a teacher and everything thing else is just an illusion

Anonymous

As much as I appreciate the occasional good Christian and Catholic of good character, but why?

If you oppose something, why would you not even read the book.

I despise monotheism, and I’m quite familiar with the book, given my father was a Pastor.

Now do Das Kapital

Gwaihir

They only ever do Christ.

There’s no refute the Talmud threads.

No refute the Koran threads.

No refute the Bhagavad Gita threads

That’s because the Edomite garden gnome doesn’t care what you worship, or if you worship anything at all…. As long as you don’t worship our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, that good enough for the garden gnome, the chudscrote, and the postmodern pederast alike.

>Just don’t believe in Jesus, goy

Anonymous
            Gwaihir

Oh you didn’t miss much, just an Edomite garden gnome talking a lot. I didn’t read past the first sentence either.

You know how the longnosed tribe are, always talking in garden gnomels while saying nothing of importance

Anonymous

Yup.

Anonymous

Woke af and truth-pilled

Anonymous

>There’s no refute the Talmud threads.
          That’s because there are no pro-Talmud threads
          >No refute the Koran threads.
          That because there are virtually no pro-Koran threads
          >No refute the Bhagavad Gita threads
          There are a few Hindu threads now and again, but that’s not really a religion that has a habit of proselytizing and behaving hostile toward every other religion. And in case you are somehow unaware, this is not a "refute Christianity thread". It is quite literally the opposite of that. And if you have sand in your vagina about people telling you your faith is dumb then don’t go around telling everyone else they’re going to Hell unless the believe the same thing you do. After Islam, Christianity is easily the most hostile and purposefully provocative religion on the planet. If you think everyone but you is an poopyhole, you’re probably the poopyhole

Anonymous

this thread was made by a woman

Anonymous

deh "holy" bible!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J51LPlP-s9o
      It’s a hard road ahead sis, but know you are not alone, and keep your eye’s in the light of life, and the dark stuff is for imagination and asking for help in the bathtub.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M91Mc-y5xJY
      Also the Greeks are good start, avoid all the bad distortions.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charites

Anonymous

>30010234
      >sharing the story

we do but each of us is written from a different perspective like the facets of a garden gnomeel.

no wonder so many of any faith aren’t in total agreement.

Anonymous

>30010279

thus the need for a personal jesus.

I’ve read of many gods but only one that cried out against itself for abandoning itself…

that’s some deep shit.

even if false, worth serious consideration. all the others have hero tales. this god is no hero.

Anonymous

>30010306

cant save a one without dooming countless others and even the chosen will suffer as the enemy did at their downfall….

at least look into

Anonymous

So you found out it was worse than what people were saying?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Nice bait thread OP. You poopyhole, attracting all the Jesus scrotes

Anonymous

They have to data mine somehow.

Anonymous

oh that’s right its not Sunday.

forgot Tuesday was for fighting.

Anonymous

would you prefer Saturday?

Anonymous

at least we can communicate…

Anonymous
      Anonymous

It always has been propaganda. That’s what happens when you believe in fantasy. It’s easier for others to deceive you with it.

Anonymous

>I’m sorry for my ignorance.
      apology accepted. I hope you read it now and learn to more effectively make people walk away from it

Anonymous

So what now? Are you going to burn heretics and crusade Muslims?

Imagine if LULZ scrotebrains read books on ufology and parapsychology.

Anonymous

Just wait and watch the laws of causality over time.

Anonymous

This is what happens to Wegros after they stop reading gnomish fairy tales.

No Ancient Hebrews larping = No "muh western civilization".

You need a garden gnome to teach you good from bad.

Greeks and Romans were not White, let alone Egyptians, Sumerians and Hindus. Europeans are incapable of creating their own culture. That’s why they feel inferior and are obsessed with white washing other cultures.

"Because many Greek slaves were captured from Thrace, slaves were stereotyped as blond or red-headed. "Xanthias" (Ξανθίας), meaning "reddish blond", was a common name for slaves in ancient Greece and a slave by this name appears in many of the comedies of Aristophanes."

Anonymous

>30010737
      kept going

Anonymous

Remember to report all christscroteotry as off topic. LULZ is not church.

Anonymous

Done and done

Anonymous

It’s like what happens to countries…

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwih4niZ4MA
        gnomish woman is allowed to talk about some of the horrible things about her family but when a black man does it like below, they cut him off.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

Do you want to know why? Because she was a garden gnome in a gnomish owned industry blaming something else instead of themselves. Everyone sees that.

I don’t want to post it but there are videos they have uploaded of themselves over in Israel chanting death "rituals" on people and apparently they die a short time later. Honestly, Considering the world’s largest religions share the same cultural pool of people. One should connect the dots.

Anonymous

Though, let’s get into the bible aspects of this world wide conspiracy by a race of people.

In the "book of Romans" in the bible, it tells non-garden gnomes to give garden gnomes material blessings for their spiritual blessings. Everyone here knows what that is. The religion. Can never be proven, shares overlaps with Islam and Judaism about prophecies of garden gnomes and Israel. This isn’t an accident and was done deliberately because religions are political ideologies dressed as entertainment. It’s why a garden gnome can never understand Krishna.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I go to bed and wake up to this craziness

Anonymous

Dude, we know you’re lying. This is a common lie Evangelicals use to try to recruit new members. "I was an atheist/satanist/whatever, but then I read the Bible and prayed and now I believe!"

Bullshit.

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.