I found something deeply disturbing

Home Forums Science & tech I found something deeply disturbing

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I found something deeply disturbing.

Was looking up physics stuff on Youtube, and eventually the algorithm landed me on "Dr." Hossenfelder, quantum physics PHD’s channel. After getting over her thick German accent I was struck by her abhorrent sense of humor. Super dull, forced, and sweaty wink-wink type of jokey-jokeys she places in almost all of her videos. But that’s something you can get over and just watch her otherwise learned scientific takes, right?

Wrong!

I just noticed she places freaking nordVPN advertising in her videos: https://youtu.be/bl_wGRfbc3w?t=600 and after a good two minutes it took me to get over the rather questionable ethics of this (as a supposed freaking scientist on your public education platform you manipulate people into buying shit) I went: "hol’ up! What kind of money is she making if she needs to whore out her channel?"

1/?

Anonymous

So get this. This bitch is a Research Fellow at the Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies where she leads the Superfluid Dark Matter group, and according to https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Salary/Frankfurt-Institute-for-Advanced-Studies-Germany-Salaries-EI_IE1114664.0,40_IL.41,48_IN96.htm she must earn in the 54,000-58,000 EUR/year range (~$65,000) but probably even more since she’s leading a research group and has been at that job for almost a decade. She also has a book out that was reviewed positively in all the major papers (Nature, NYT, WSJ, etc.) so must have sold quite a lot so she can’t be freaking desperate for money, right? Plus she has a Patreon with €2,554/month, easily landing her in the $120k/year range a year before counting the NordVPN ad money. So what the actual fuck?

But there’s more.
      >In 2016, Hossenfelder offered to act as a physics consultant on her blog—US$50 for twenty minutes of discussion—and had to recruit five extra physicists to deal with the demand.[34][35]
      Does she REALLY need that freaking 50 dollars extra for this shit?!

2/3

Anonymous

Then I found out she has a parallel channel where she sings like Wing from South Park and dances to the music, and it was just too much.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWOxKcpsXU
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHw2iMmpsGo

FUCK YOU SCIENCE LADY. GET A freaking CLUE AND REALIZE THAT YOU ARE UGLY AS SHIT, HAVE NO STYLE, NO HUMOR – NONE OF WHICH WOULD BE A freaking PROBLEM IF YOU ACTUALLY PRODUCED SOME RESULTS IN YOUR ACTUAL FIELD OF QUANTUM GRAVITY THEY HAVE BEEN PAYING YOU FROM TAX MONEY FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS NOW. HOW ABOUT GETTING FAMOUS THROUGH YOUR SCIENTIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS THAT BETTERS HUMANKIND, INSTEAD OF WRITING C-TIER POPSCI BOOKS, MAKING DANCE VIDEOS, AND PUSHING YOUR – SUPPOSEDLY – PROFESSIONAL DISAGREEMENTS WITH YOUR COLLEGES ONTO YOUTUBE IN ORDER TO TRANSFORM IT INTO E-DRAMA THAT ENDS UP FUELING YOUR PATREON ACCOUNT?

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR DRESS COLLECTION YOU LIKE TO SHOWCASE IN YOUR VIDEOS THAT YOU HAVE AMASSED AS THE NARCISSISTIC FUCK YOU ARE, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR EXPRESSIONLESS DULL FACE AND LACK OF BASIC TONAL CONTROL IN SPEECH, NOT TO MENTION YOUR TONE-DEAF SINGING. JUST DO YOUR freaking JOB – YOUR REAL freaking JOB SOCIETY ALREADY PAYS YOU FOR HANDSOMELY.

BUT NOOOOOO! YOU WANNA FEEL SPECIAL, LIKE THE SPECIAL GIRL YOU ARE. SO IF YOU ARE MEDIOCRE AT SCIENCE, DON’T GIVE UP, START A BLOG INSTEAD, PATREON, YOUTUBE CHANNEL, WRITE C-TIER POP-SCI BOOKS, DANCE AND SING FOR THE CAMERA, AND ENJOY THE freaking SOCIAL MEDIA BUBBLE YOU CREATED AROUND YOURSELF AS IT COMPLIMENTS YOUR NICE DRESS AND GREAT JOKES EVERY TIME YOU UPLOAD YOUR SHIT.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

3/3

Anonymous

So get this. This bitch is a Research Fellow at the Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies where she leads the Superfluid Dark Matter group, and according to https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Salary/Frankfurt-Institute-for-Advanced-Studies-Germany-Salaries-EI_IE1114664.0,40_IL.41,48_IN96.htm she must earn in the 54,000-58,000 EUR/year range (~$65,000) but probably even more since she’s leading a research group and has been at that job for almost a decade. She also has a book out that was reviewed positively in all the major papers (Nature, NYT, WSJ, etc.) so must have sold quite a lot so she can’t be freaking desperate for money, right? Plus she has a Patreon with €2,554/month, easily landing her in the $120k/year range a year before counting the NordVPN ad money. So what the actual fuck?

But there’s more.
          >In 2016, Hossenfelder offered to act as a physics consultant on her blog—US$50 for twenty minutes of discussion—and had to recruit five extra physicists to deal with the demand.[34][35]
          Does she REALLY need that freaking 50 dollars extra for this shit?!

2/3

[…]

You sound a bit jealous that an autistic German fembot is more successful and popular than you.

You could get a PhD in Qunatum Physics, become a respected scientist, start a youtube channel to explain particle physics to dum dums and showcase your glorious singing and hobbies, but instead you choose to tear down a person better than you.

Why is that?

Anonymous

and we could both become a billionaire, media darling (until 2016) and president like Trump but we still choose to tear him down. Instead of working on ourselves. Perhaps we are jealous.

Anonymous

Well said.

Anonymous

Just admit you are in love with her

Anonymous

>NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR DRESS COLLECTION YOU LIKE TO SHOWCASE IN YOUR VIDEOS
          Is this anon really ranting about a woman owning more than one dress?

Anonymous

>wah she puts woman stuff into muh stem wah she literally femtler

Anonymous

I’ve never seen her make video specifically about dresses. I think he’s complaining that she wears dresses and he thinks she has too many and should be wearing the same one every time.

Because "muh ethics in science education"… or something.

Anonymous

>wah she puts woman stuff into muh stem wah she literally femtler

I’ve never seen her make video specifically about dresses. I think he’s complaining that she wears dresses and he thinks she has too many and should be wearing the same one every time.

Because "muh ethics in science education"… or something.

Again, intentionally misunderstanding the point.

The point isn’t that "she’s a woman in science" nor that "she wears dresses". The point is that she uses youtube as a LARP session to live out her fantasies (like being a beautiful pop star) of which showcasing these dresses is a part of. It’s literally infantile behavior from an adult.

And if you are going to attempt to defend this, know that in my mind you are akin to someone who tries to defend or normalize a psychological condition such as anorexia with bullshit like "you go gurl," or "it’s her choice." NARCISSISM ISN’T NORMAL BEHAVIOR. CALLING IT OUT IS.

Anonymous

>showcasing these dresses
              What exactly do you mean by that? Has she made videos just about dresses? Or do you just mean "she wears dresses while appearing in videos talking about things other than dresses"?

Anonymous

>What exactly do you mean by that?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gmtAeqRs14
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDkfXCMDzZs
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrswlFxEiV4
                etc.

>Has she made videos just about dresses?
                She could have a fashion channel and this would be completely normal.

My god let her have her fun. Doing youtube music videos is not automatically narcissism

Playing as a pop star while you are not as an adult is no different from playing as an orc in a forest and shouting "magic arrow" as an adult. It’s LARP. It’s living out your fantasies. It’s literal infantilism.

Anonymous

Making a music video =/= believing you are a pop star

Anonymous

I skipped through these three videos and only saw a single dress. Where are her videos showcasing her dresses?

Anonymous

>muh semantics
                    She is wearing costumes she wouldn’t ordinarily. You get the point if you want to, you obtuse mother fucker. And inb4 you go on about
                    >b-b-ut how do you know what kind of clothing she wears normally
                    just do a google image search to see what she wears normally. Protip: it’s not a costume from Frozen 2.

Anonymous

You mean she’s dressing up for a creative hobby next to her research work? My jimmies are beyond all rustling.

Anonymous

>my Hobby is selling dupes NordVPN, the best VPN available today that I also happen to use and would highly recommend

So do you have to be a Nobel scientist to be considered legitimate? Is there such a thing as a average researcher that is acceptable to you? Or is the bar just higher because you resent a woman?

Why are you so insistent on forcing the misogynist narrative? I already insisted I have no problems with women in science, yet you try to score woke points over me on LULZ of all places.

>hating the player instead of the game

Yeah, I remember when me and my son were living in Belarus and the nazis came, raped our women, torched our houses, shot all resistance, this is exactly what I told my son: "Don’t hate the guy who raped your mother and burnt your house down, hate the Nazi party."

true story

Anonymous

>having to resort to hyperbole

Bro, some academic grifter trying to get rich is nowhere near the same as Nazi Germany. You gonna complain about Bill Nye or Black Science Man next?

Anonymous

It wasn’t an attempt at reductio ad Hitlerum, but a point about how the universal is always rooted in the particular, which is to say that there’s no abstract "game" in the sky without your concrete "players" and therefore they are in fact responsible and accountable.

What I’m saying here is that yours is an empty moralist platitude that functions as a defense of guilty people.

Is LULZ mostly Americans? Because the reading comprehension here is abysmal.

Anonymous

The “game” is capitalism and I explicitly labeled her as a grifter in my previous post so your whining about me coming to her defense is unfounded. People like her exist everywhere and they are always going to find a way to milk money out of people because the system allows people to spend that money however they see fit. You are over analyzing and subsequently autistically screeching about the existence of hustlers and cons. Yeah dude, we know they exist, thanks for the update.

Anonymous

>You are over analyzing and subsequently autistically screeching about the existence of hustlers and cons.
                        But that’s not me, anon, that’s the imageboard format that pics a topic in OP and then focuses on it completely for 300 posts. You see, I’m merely a player in the game.

I dig this bitch!

And If u wont sum privacy on ze internet please get NORDVPN

kek

>its a girl so she must be pretending to be a physicist

nobody denied that she has a PHD in physics

Anonymous

>nobody denied that she has a PHD in physics
                        Ok. Then what the fuck was this about:
                        >But if he would start pretending to be a nutritionist and give health advice he would get legitimately criticized

Anonymous

She pretends to be a pop star. I mean you have an ear, right? She can’t sing for shit. You have eyes, don’t you? She can’t dance for shit.

Anonymous

Did she claim to be a pop star? Did she give out pop star advice? That comparison was obviously meant to insinuate that she isn’t a legitimate researcher, just like you did earlier by trying to use "no famous discoveries" as if that doesn’t describe 95% of people in any field.
                        But keep on losing your shit over an autistic alt channel that nobody cares about, and critiquing her wardrobe. That seems to be the closer to the root of your objections.

Anonymous

>But that’s not me, anon, that’s the imageboard format that pics a topic in OP and then focuses on it completely for 300 posts. You see, I’m merely a player in the game.

So you’re just pretending to be scrotebrained and trolling in LULZ style without being sincere. Fair. Have a good one and a (you).

Anonymous

>"true story" about how you were oppressed by nazis, complete with mother-rape fantasy
                        wew lad, and here I thought you weren’t trolling.

Anonymous

>not misogynist
                        I don’t believe you. Your argument is clearly gendered. There are many youtubers that make content about their profession and you aren’t talking about them because there is no reason to. Nothing is wrong with that type of content. You saw a women doing it and suddenly its egregious attention seeking that must be addressed.

Anonymous

Let me guess, if Hossenfelder happened to be black, I’d be racist too, and if he were trans I’d be a transphobe. Shut the fuck up, simp. You can’t defend this cretin.

>There are many youtubers that make content about their profession and you aren’t talking about them because there is no reason to. Nothing is wrong with that type of content.
                        I used to follow a guy who repaired guitars for a job, and offered great gear protection info and had a good sense of humor, but also had rather eccentric clothing, tattoos, whatever. Is there anything wrong with that? Nope. But if he would start pretending to be a nutritionist and give health advice he would get legitimately criticized, while simps like you would tolerate or even encourage him.

Anonymous

>its a girl so she must be pretending to be a physicist

Anonymous

>gendered
                        meaningless and nonsensical word
                        gender doesnt exist, only sex

Anonymous

>my Hobby is selling dupes NordVPN, the best VPN available today that I also happen to use and would highly recommend
                        That’s a typical way to get side money on Youtube. What’s wrong with it? It’s not related to ger academic work so it’s unrelated to scientific integrity.
                        Mate are you a troll?

Anonymous

The commercialization of science and pedagogy, that’s what’s wrong with it.

Is there a problem with a teacher asking for a fee to teach? Nope, he has to eat too. However, becoming an advertising agent for NordVPN literally makes you participate in profiteering on dumb people, because let’s be honest here, those are the ones who *buy product* — especially one with free alternatives — just because "person I liked" said so, and they are the ones who click on internet ads, or call in to buy Billy Mays shit. As a pedagogue you are supposed to enlighten people, but profiteering on their ignorance and further encourage it literally defeats your sole purpose. It’s not even ethically dubious, it’s outright evil, like a private doctor selling poison so he could "heal" more.

As for science, one would assume that you picked such a specialized discipline because you have passion for it, you feel a calling, an insatiable thirst for knowledge, you want to advance our human race, what freaking ever, anything but naked financial gain or profiteering. And as for her $100k-200k yearly income — it’s not brought up because I’m envious or anything. It’s brought up because the question is this: at one point do you feel secure enough financially that you can no longer say that you materially rely on dubious shit like this? Because sure as fuck that with $30k from your patreon plus $60k from your research job nobody is *forcing* you to add NordVPN ads into your content.

According to Americans (the most pathological human society in the contemporary world) there’s no such limit. She could be making 10 million a month and change her format to 70% advertising content and 30% science info, and she’d be still considered a "stronk independent entrepreneur woman" while she would be actually dumbing people down more than actually helping them.

I mean, sure, take this opinion, but then be honest about your position: "more ethical is what brings home more money."

Anonymous

The commercialization of science and pedagogy, that’s what’s wrong with it.
                        Yeah, adding ads to your free educatiob yiutube videos is literally the capiaöist devil strangling sciencific integrity. Let’s rather keep to the old pure system and hide scientific knowledge behind 100 buck textbooks and paywalled journals.

Anonymous

Which free alternatives does NordVPN have?
                        Most of the ones I know are either really slow and shitty, even for VPNs or have a maximum amount of MB you can use on a period-basis.

Anonymous

>Yeah, I remember when me and my son were living in Belarus and the nazis came, raped our women, torched our houses, shot all resistance, this is exactly what I told my son: "Don’t hate the guy who raped your mother and burnt your house down, hate the Nazi party."

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Anonymous

>Yeah, I remember when me and my son were living in Belarus and the nazis came, raped our women, torched our houses, shot all resistance, this is exactly what I told my son: "Don’t hate the guy who raped your mother and burnt your house down, hate the Nazi party."

It’s crazy how many people who grew up after the war believe that the Bolshevik gnomish agitation propoganda was a real personal experience

Anonymous
                      Anonymous

Semantics? You said there were videos showcasing her dresses. I want to see them.

Anonymous

She’s just being a woman, why the hysteria?

Anonymous

My god let her have her fun. Doing youtube music videos is not automatically narcissism

Anonymous

Ah. OP is fembot. Everything is clear now.

Anonymous

Beautifully advertised, Dr. Hossenfelder. Maybe you have been learning something from following Gary afterall.

Anonymous

Kek

Anonymous

woke af

Anonymous

Idk, she looks sufficiently female and unfat. A solid 6/10ths, slightly manly chin and terrible hair style, would fuck.

>lel at the thumbnail photo with chud angle to make manly chin look more feminine

Anonymous

Yeah that just sounds like a German.

Anonymous

Sounds like you’re mad cuz bad

Anonymous

Whereas I do understand the moral hazzard you’re proposing, it is honestly (in the grand scheme of things) seems like a non-issue. Should there be a serious problem (for example her yt work conflicting with her research output) then I could understand her being demoted to at least a non-group leading position. But since it seems to not be the case this just reads like a bit of a cope. Sure, she may be swindling a bit of cash by offering "services" at a mark-up due to her public persona, but that’s hardly a crime. If she managed to gain a PhD and is on public funding then congratulations, she earned it. It doesn’t seem outrageous to me that a theoretical physicist in a top research institution is a top earner. In fact, it’s a bit sad that she’s had to do this whole thing to become one, instead of that being the baseline salary for someone with her qualifications.

Focus more on public contracts that are awarded to corporations that fail to deliver or that get ridiculous tax-incentives that end up acting as net-negatives to society (ie every tech Ltd woke af in Ireland, or the grants given to Musk or Bezos’ endeavours), if public resources mismanagement is a point you worry about.

Anonymous

An empty mind is like unto a freshly turned sod; if not sown with the seeds of love, duty and honour, the insidious weeds of heresy will take root.

Anonymous

okay, these songs are ridiculous. and I can only wonder if that is how self-unaware those state-paid nerds are. The song about physicians was funny though (the only song she shared on her main channel)
          I can forgive her this awkwardness for good physics stuff she gives on her main channel.
          The advertisement is kinda irritating, but maybe she really likes it and wants everybody to know what vpn is.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/fP2Hpav.gif

>she sings like Wing from South Park
          lmao, how will sabine ever recover?

Anonymous

Ironically her videos are fairly accurate scientifically. Also leading a research group doesn’t usually up your salary, it’s a professorship pathway. Only once you hit prof is your salary proportional to your research income.

I do think her Nord ads are a bit bad though, mainly as I have a dim view of Nord as a VPN provider.

Also books pay nothing, you get sweet fuck all.

Anonymous

Then I found out she has a parallel channel where she sings like Wing from South Park and dances to the music, and it was just too much.

FUCK YOU SCIENCE LADY. GET A freaking CLUE AND REALIZE THAT YOU ARE UGLY AS SHIT, HAVE NO STYLE, NO HUMOR – NONE OF WHICH WOULD BE A freaking PROBLEM IF YOU ACTUALLY PRODUCED SOME RESULTS IN YOUR ACTUAL FIELD OF QUANTUM GRAVITY THEY HAVE BEEN PAYING YOU FROM TAX MONEY FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS NOW. HOW ABOUT GETTING FAMOUS THROUGH YOUR SCIENTIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS THAT BETTERS HUMANKIND, INSTEAD OF WRITING C-TIER POPSCI BOOKS, MAKING DANCE VIDEOS, AND PUSHING YOUR – SUPPOSEDLY – PROFESSIONAL DISAGREEMENTS WITH YOUR COLLEGES ONTO YOUTUBE IN ORDER TO TRANSFORM IT INTO E-DRAMA THAT ENDS UP FUELING YOUR PATREON ACCOUNT?

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR DRESS COLLECTION YOU LIKE TO SHOWCASE IN YOUR VIDEOS THAT YOU HAVE AMASSED AS THE NARCISSISTIC FUCK YOU ARE, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR EXPRESSIONLESS DULL FACE AND LACK OF BASIC TONAL CONTROL IN SPEECH, NOT TO MENTION YOUR TONE-DEAF SINGING. JUST DO YOUR freaking JOB – YOUR REAL freaking JOB SOCIETY ALREADY PAYS YOU FOR HANDSOMELY.

BUT NOOOOOO! YOU WANNA FEEL SPECIAL, LIKE THE SPECIAL GIRL YOU ARE. SO IF YOU ARE MEDIOCRE AT SCIENCE, DON’T GIVE UP, START A BLOG INSTEAD, PATREON, YOUTUBE CHANNEL, WRITE C-TIER POP-SCI BOOKS, DANCE AND SING FOR THE CAMERA, AND ENJOY THE freaking SOCIAL MEDIA BUBBLE YOU CREATED AROUND YOURSELF AS IT COMPLIMENTS YOUR NICE DRESS AND GREAT JOKES EVERY TIME YOU UPLOAD YOUR SHIT.

3/3

>german having a shitty sense of humor
        >celebrity being a whore for money
        Neither of these should surprise you.

Anonymous

sean carroll went a similar youtuber+IFLS paypiggies route kek

Anonymous

3/3

jesus freaking christ, if that’s not cringy, nothing is

Anonymous

Gets paid $50 to speak a place, what’s the big deal? They probably offered it up and she was like w/e sure.

Anonymous

3/3

i read roughly half of this before realizing OP is a scrotebrain. fuck you OP for wasting my time

Anonymous

3/3

[…]
        Why are you so insistent on forcing the misogynist narrative? I already insisted I have no problems with women in science, yet you try to score woke points over me on LULZ of all places.

[…]
        Yeah, I remember when me and my son were living in Belarus and the nazis came, raped our women, torched our houses, shot all resistance, this is exactly what I told my son: "Don’t hate the guy who raped your mother and burnt your house down, hate the Nazi party."

true story

Lubos, don’t you have your own blog to post on? But yeah, she’s pretty shit with her criticisms.

Anonymous

someone working as a Research Fellow for a Superfluid Dark Matter group only earns $65k, $120k max in Germany? Is this what life is like in Europe for the middle class?

Anonymous

What I don’t get is that she says pretty much in every video that dark matter is not a good model and joins a group dedicated to research it?

Anonymous

If she earns that much you have to account for roughly half her money being taxed away, and there still being 11 or 19% VAT on every single thing she buys in her shithole that is Germoney.
        I wouldn’t say 120k is a lot in Germany.

Anonymous

3/3

>Why is this Da Vinci guy designing ridiculous flying machines now? He is already a scientist, and a painter, he wants to be an engineer too? For how long are the Medicis gonna keep financing this fraud with my tax money?

>lol this Ben Franklin guy wants to be an inventor, politician, chess master and musical composer all at once! Who does he think he is?

Anonymous

Da Vinci and Franklin were men.
          OP is a butt-hurt misogynist.
          That’s why he calls her "ugly as shit", since apparently being young and pretty is the only value a woman can have for him.
          It must be quite shocking for OP that women have an actual life outside the bedroom. I know they like to get their holes stuffed, but getting bonked all day can become rather boring real quick, so it’s not surprising that women try to do other stuff as well to kill time until time kills us.

Anonymous

>butt-hurt
            >misogynist

[…]

Anonymous

>it’s not surprising that women try to do other stuff
            You mean like starting an OnlyFans, getting an abortion, shopping, attention-whoring online, #MeTooing, etc.?

Anonymous

>OnlyFans
              enabled by men
              >getting an abortion,
              eugenics are woke af
              >shopping
              enabled by men
              >attention-whoring online
              enabled by men
              >#MeTooing
              enabled by men

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/sci/1633179521894.jpg

lol 120k a year is a lot of money

i dont mind some of her videos, good on her

Anonymous

>https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Salary/Frankfurt-Institute-for-Advanced-Studies-Germany-Salaries-EI_IE1114664.0,40_IL.41,48_IN96.htm she must earn in the 54,000-58,000 EUR/year range (~$65,000)
        this is freaking nothing lmao, I know technicans, electricians and mechanincs that earn more than this holy shit

Anonymous

>Comparing US and Europe salaries
          Earning 50K€/year makes you a top 5%er in western Europe

Anonymous

the average income in germany 47k€/year

Anonymous

cope

Anonymous

>lowlife do nothing LULZncel with no academic future obsessing and seething about some big brained woman who enjoys life

Anonymous

Having basic self-awareness is perfectly compatible with enjoying life. Also, science and pedagogy used to have a set ethics people gave a shit about.

Anonymous

>singing and dancing go against the ethic of teaching
          whatever, loser

Anonymous

It’s not about the singing and dancing, and you know it. And it’s not even about bad singing and dancing, because there are millions of people out there who are bad at these but do it for fun. It’s about her narcissism, complete lack of self-awareness, and manipulating people for her advantage. Shit, dawg, I’m no psychologist but that sounds like sociopathy to me.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/qnMsKpC.gif

>NOOO YOU CAN’T JUST PRODUCE EDUCATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONTENT FOR YOUTUBE FOR EXTRA POCKET MONEY YOU HAVE A DAY JOB!

Anonymous

>earns probably around $200k a year
                >pocket money

[…]
                You sound a bit jealous that an autistic German fembot is more successful and popular than you.

You could get a PhD in Qunatum Physics, become a respected scientist, start a youtube channel to explain particle physics to dum dums and showcase your glorious singing and hobbies, but instead you choose to tear down a person better than you.

Why is that?

What are her scientific achievements, again? Because I get it, getting a quantum physics PHD is hard and shit, but what exactly did she achieve in concrete terms as a scientist? Because she ain’t no freaking Newton, or Einstein, or just "regular Joe physicist who got 1 thing right" either. She’s literally nothing but a youtuber who in her free time "researches" a theoretical construct (quantum gravity) that may or may not even exist. Clearly her passion is with the singing and dancing shit, and not physics.

Anonymous

So do you have to be a Nobel scientist to be considered legitimate? Is there such a thing as a average researcher that is acceptable to you? Or is the bar just higher because you resent a woman?

Anonymous

>Because I get it, getting a quantum physics PHD is hard
                  but you didn’t get it
                  fuck off and go back to flipping burgers

Anonymous

>muhs ethics, muh philosphy, muh traditions, muh religion

Go back to pol, luddite christscrote.

Anonymous

>>muhs ethics, muh philosphy, muh traditions, muh religion

Anonymous

gayest shit i ever read

Anonymous

>set of ethics
          Daily reminder that Feynman and Dyson used to go together to brothels

Anonymous

Unfathomably woke af.
            OP forever BTFO’d.

Anonymous

Being self aware doesn’t mean she has to avoid being whatever you find cringe today. Eat shit.

Anonymous

>cringe is a choice
            it’s a lifestyle
            a calling
            destiny

Anonymous

>who enjoys life
        Not…so….fast….she’s German. Da?

Anonymous

It goes deeper than you know, anon. Keep digging

Anonymous

Is she a reptilian alien or something? I don’t wanna go *that* deep, anon.

Anonymous

"they" walk among us.

Anonymous

Alien pussy

Yummy yummy

Anonymous

sus

Anonymous

So don’t watch it lmoa

Anonymous

>Laughing My Old Anus

Anonymous

as cringe as all of that is, this post and you’re life is 100x more cringe, OP

think about that for a second

Anonymous

Epic thread I like it

Anonymous

Suicide yourself

Anonymous

Don’t let Gary see this

Anonymous

Hahahaha! Too late. I mean, SH obviously wrote this herself, and in *my* style too. She’s great <3

Anonymous

>dark matter researcher
      >Absolute shill
      Ayup

Anonymous

I low key want to fuck this chick, she had this video where she was clearly not wearing a bra and you could see the nipples poking through the fabric … gets my dick hard just thinking about it … what has LULZ done to me? …. bye

Anonymous

Hahahahhaha!!!!!

SH!!!!!

You’re great lolol

Anonymous

>thick German accent
      all things considering, that’s really not a thick accent

Anonymous

>hating the player instead of the game

Anonymous
        Anonymous
        Anonymous

Where’s her separate channel for this type of content?

Anonymous

YES. YES. YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DID IT MEN

Anonymous

>narcissist
      >makes music videos
      >makes physics videos with nord VPN sponsor
      >FUCK YOU SCIENCE LADY YOU ARE SO UGLY AND STUPID AND YOU SHOULD GIVE UP FUCK UUUUUU
      by your calculations 90 percent of "youtubers" are narcissists.

Anonymous

Really matters here what we mean by narcissist here. If we are talking about the general ideological condition or "cultural atmosphere" capitalism tends to strive on depending on the country I’d wager a good 10-20% of the total population could be considered to be one, and I’d say the most extreme case would be the USA.
        https://aninjusticemag.com/looks-like-capitalism-is-making-us-narcissists-d88d4cb219eb
        As for the actual psychological pathology, It’s probably closer to 2-5% of the population.

Of course youtube would have more narcissists (of both kinds). Blatant self-promotion is a must in this game, and narcissists are good at it. If you look at the most successful channels I’d dare to say that 40% of them are narcissists. NO SHIT that media jobs work like magnets on narcissists, "I’m beautiful, I’m talented, I DESERVE to be on TV/youtube." And NO SHIT narcissists are excellent at self-promotion.

Anonymous

I dig this bitch!

And If u wont sum privacy on ze internet please get NORDVPN

Anonymous

>my professor has a YouTube channel
      >I’m paying hundreds of dollars to watch a public youtube channel

Anonymous

kek, capitalism is great!
        Seriously your prof won’t grade my work though.

Anonymous

I wish mine would. The only thing she hand grades is tests so i get no feedback beforehand.

Anonymous

sleep with her.
            capitalism is great!

Anonymous

She’s a garden gnome you autist. They literally break out in hives if they aren’t running some scam or other.

Anonymous

OY VEY
        SHUT IT DOWN

Anonymous

Shes not a garden gnome.

Anonymous

Who’s Gary anyway?

Anonymous

>Who’s Gary anyway?

Go to tiktok and enter username @www.OptimumInstitute.org . Gary is a human version of Sci, but with a thin veneer of just civility to make the Sci-mind palatable to the normies. Best now as the guy who simulated the 4 forces of physics from 1 equation in Microsoft excel

Anonymous

SH (or just S, which is how she signs her private messages), posting about her own hard nipples on Sci, while pretending to be an Anon SH hater is the entertainment I didn’t know I need this evening

Anonymous

>zero galeposts
      Fuck you, LULZ

Anonymous

literally the first thing I thought about

Anonymous

she’s so freaking ugly bros

Anonymous

What in gods name is this thread
      Am I having a stroke

Anonymous

You don’t get it, dude. She makes MONEY

Anonymous

German academics is a joke OP. It’s not uncommon at all here for shit to rise to the top. You have to brown nose people for decades to get a position.

Anonymous

>you will never brown nose her

Anonymous

JUST DONT BUY IT YOU freaking scrotebrain

Anonymous

In Germany it is supposed to be illegal to take additional income if you are a WiMi, and as a group leader she makes around 60-70k euros annually btw.

Anyway always blame the people giving people this money. No one else.

Anonymous

Her content is super cringe, but she has the full right to produce it, she’s not violating anything. Just don’t watch it, problem solved.

Anonymous

>she’s not violating anything
        Yes she is. She’s actually violating the German constitution, but too autistic to realize.

German is a country where you do still get prosecuted for this kind of shit.

Anonymous

>She’s actually violating the German constitution
          how?

Anonymous

>She’s actually violating the German constitution
          how?

It would be hilarious if she wouldn’t be allowed to get a secondary income because she works in the public sector but I don’t know anything about Germany

Anonymous

>because she works in the public sector but I don’t know anything about Germany
            Kein Problem over here if you get permission. Keep in mind that her income is before taxes, unemployment, health and Pension Fund (all mandatory). 60k a year means 48% tax. .

Anonymous

How dare she market her skills as she wishes with these fair and consentual methods!

Anonymous

all these motherfuckers gonna come in and say you’re jealous of this woman’s success
      hell no, it’s not about jealousy
      it’s about seeing anything worthy come from the bitch
      i’ve been subconsciously avoiding her videos in my recommended feed on youtube for a few months now, and i guess i was right to do that
      worthless, talentless uninteresting (((female scientist)))

the thing is, if your success comes from pure self-interest, it’s not impressive to me
      if you have interesting things to show others and you find success as a byproduct, kudos to you

Anonymous

She looks like my step mommy.

Anonymous

You’re a scrote OP and you’re jealous as fuck of this woman. You’re probably gay too

Anonymous

>After getting over her thick German accent I was struck by her German sense of humor.

Anonymous

How is this thread still alive?

OP is just too autistic to realize he developed a crush on qt German STEMGILF and can only express it through excessive angry Internet screeching

Anonymous

>How is this thread still alive?
        because idiots like you (and me) bump this thread

Anonymous

>t. german finding out where his tax money go
      this is just the beginning, young one

Anonymous

freaking kek

Anonymous

yeah whatever whore, noone cares about your channel

Anonymous

>europrofs have to whore themselves out on youtube for cash
      should have been an american, just earn 300k per year from usury and rent-collecting on self-published textbooks ($600, 33rd edition with new practice questions!)

Anonymous

>anon seethes at the concept of a female being successful
      Lel.

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

>someone with a phd in quantum physics has fun on youtube by singing and dancing while making bank
      > anon: """"NARCISSISM!!!!!!11!!!"""" """MANIPULATION!!!!!!!111!!1!!"""" """"SOCIOPATH!!!!!1!!!1""""" """"NOT EINSTEIN OR NEWTON SO CLEARLY NOT A SCIENTIST!!!!11!!!1""""

Anon, I…

im sure you are very fun at parties

Anonymous

>Was looking up physics stuff on Youtube
      I mean, I know this woman is a legit physicist, but don’t talk to me about youtube anyway. If the reason you know about her is youtube, then you should shut the fuck up right now.

Anonymous

Not my problem. IF she makes money making popsci youtube, not my problem. Not disturbing.

Anonymous

Why do you have a problem with people trying to make money? Do you think there is such a thing as having "enough" money? Why don’t you go live in Communist China where Xi Jinping tells you how much is "enough"? Western individualism is predicted on people selfishly making as much money as possible. Just pay the taxes that the current legislation requires of you and do whatever the fuck you want with the rest of your money. There is no upper limit to wealth, and if this German bitch loves money so much what do you care? You seem upset because you expect her life should revolve only around one thing (science in this case) and she can’t fuck around with other shit. Why must everyone lead a sad pathetic existence like yourself? Clearly neither she nor any other average scientist is ever gonna discover the next big thing, so why should she be as depressed as you about her own intellectual limitations? She makes the best out of what she has and she tries to make as much money as possible, what’s wrong with it?

Also, kudos to her for singing the Ode to Joy in an era when everything except scrote music is deemed white supremacy.

Anonymous

>Western individualism
        Anglo individualism. Europoids have embraced universal middle class as an antidote for fascism and communism.

Anonymous

>middle class
          Doesn’t exist anymore stop lying you cunt.

Anonymous

she’s a crank who believes in superdeterminism

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

THE FACE
        it looks like this sis is gonna murder someone

Anonymous

>After getting over her thick German accent I was struck by her abhorrent sense of humor. Super dull, forced, and sweaty wink-wink type of jokey-jokeys she places in almost all of her videos.
      Welcome to Germany, don’t enjoy your stay or else you might get arrested.

Anonymous

>>After getting over her thick German accent I was struck by her abhorrent sense of humor. Super dull, forced, and sweaty wink-wink type of jokey-jokeys she places in almost all of her videos.
        >Welcome to Germany, don’t enjoy your stay or else you might get arrested.
        The dumbest jokes I have ever heard were in the US. But like here, it depends on the caste. Scientists (and engineers) often sound stupid when they make jokes. That’s because of the small politically correct corridor they have in academics.

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

those who can, do
      those who can’t, make a youtube channel

Anonymous

>nooo you can’t monetize and diversify into multiple income streams you have to just wage slave for pitiful euroscrote wages and remain a poorscrote who can barely pay for a home for the rest of your life
      >you’re not meant to play capitalism like it’s supposed to and actually accumulate capital go back to your cagie you stupid wagie like the rest of us good goyim!!!
      ngmi

Anonymous

She blows the lid on a lot of regular science scams. Of course a little reddit-brain like OP would hate her.

Anonymous

Great channel, with excellent content. But there is something off-putting about how she speaks. I think she learned British English first which combined with her German accents sounds unusual to an American listener. On top of that she’s learned some English voice inflections, but uses them artificially in odd places and I think that’s part of what makes me feel uneasy. The music videos are slightly cringe, but we’ve all had friends with artistic ambitions and her stuff is probably better than any of my friends works. She’s just having fun.

Anonymous

>women

Anonymous

Scientists don’t make much money, there is a reason so many start companies woke af on their work

Anonymous

>All the seething scrotebrains ITT
      OP I agree with you, but the children on LULZ are not ready to talk about this

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.