How much Chemistry do I need to know to synthesise “products?”

Home Forums Science & tech How much Chemistry do I need to know to synthesise “products?”

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

How much Chemistry do I need to know to synthesise "products?"

Anonymous

dude, I saw 3 mexican migrant workers making crack on the side of the road, if they can do it without a high school education, you can too

Anonymous

Its easy if you have precursors but its more fun to start from scratch

Anonymous

Were they making it from cocaine (very likely)? You don’t just synthesise it from scratch at a roadside

Anonymous

alchemy bro

Anonymous

LSD is impossible without education
      amphetamine, mdma, meth should be easy.

check rhodium.ws, dred on TOR or r3ddit itself for ressources.
      >inb4 r3ddit scrote

This is the woke af side of plebbit

Anonymous

Damn why does chemistry attract these druggy types? Can’t you use the drugs made by someone else and get on with your life?… it used to be so easy to get materials for any synth you want but when "hobbyists" and "Bees" started freely sharing information online you got all the knuckleheads shoplifting pseudo and people showing up to the hospital with 4th degree burns…. that’s when the police started cracking down and now you have to register your name if you’re buying a cough pill
      leave chemistry alone

Anonymous

>waaah! waaaaaaaah!! YOU MADE big daddy hit me!!
        Are government slaves even human?

Anonymous

>Are government slaves even human?

this so much, kek.

Anonymous

it depends on what drug but for quality stuff you can’t.
      starting from some precursor makes it a lot easier but it’s hard to get precursors and you will get put on a list if you buy them legally
      starting from scratch and creating your own procedure is insanely difficult for some drug molecules and you will need a decent lab.
      it’s much easier to face unfiltered reality head on and not be an escapist pussy

Anonymous

>it’s much easier to face unfiltered reality head on
        Then why are you shilling against mind-expanding chemical agents?

Anonymous

>mind-expanding
          the mind opening experiences of hallucinogenics are an illusion. it’s like when you have a dream and everything makes sense then you wake up and you realize everything in your dream was nonsense.
          it makes you feel like you discovered something which feels nice but it’s an illusion

Anonymous

>the mind opening experiences of hallucinogenics are an illusion
            Only when ingested by NPCs like you.

Anonymous

Truth and the pic is a perfect match, either he has electronics parts laying around but it’s smart enough to reverse engineer something he made himself or he’s more likely lying for social media points.

>the mind opening experiences of hallucinogenics are an illusion
            Only when ingested by NPCs like you.

I like drugs of all kinds and have done more than my fair share but thinking you got some great insight from LSD is no different to thinking you had the best business idea ever on coke or heard the funniest joke ever while stoned.

Anonymous

>I like drugs of all kinds and have done more than my fair share but…
              Okay, why are you reiterating your disability?

Anonymous

Because it’s relevant in the context of this discussion.

Anonymous

You’re simply projecting your mental deficiencies. How is it relevant to the discussion?

Anonymous

If you could follow a reply chain you would have an easier time understanding the discussion.

Anonymous

Help me figure it out. You’re saying you’ve never had any significant insights while tripping, and I suppose you’re not familiar with anyone who has had them. This tells me something about you and your friends, but it tells me nothing about the nature of psychedelic experiences. What am I misunderstanding?

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

I guess I wasn’t clear enough, so again: how do I know that your meaningless experiences aren’t just a symptom of your mental deficiency?

Anonymous

>I guess I wasn’t clear enough, so again: how do I know that your meaningless experiences aren’t just a symptom of your mental deficiency?

This is what LSD does to your brain

Anonymous

Notice how you’re forced to deflect repeatedly, even though I’m asking a perfectly justified question.

Anonymous

Since you advocate for LSD, you use it yourself right? I’m just saying that (You) taking LSD made you type that.

Anonymous

>Since you advocate for LSD
                        I don’t advocate for anything.

>I’m just saying that ur dum lol
                        Cool. Call me back when you have an actual point.

Anonymous

So could you amend your statement which advocates for the idea that is, at face value, "your meaningless experiences aren’t just a symptom of your mental deficiency". Well?

Anonymous

Why do I need to amend it? You’re definitely some kind of an NPC if you never have any worthwhile insights on psychedelics.

Anonymous

Well if taking LSDs makes your life holistically better, then why not I guess. But if you’re going to taint your mind with LSDs, your brain might have different reaction since taking LSD is the prerequisite for said reaction. That’s my negative commentary for LSD.

You could experience something you haven’t before. And this is my positive commentary for LSD

And speaking of insights, I’ll just take down notes of insights from people who took psychedelics then reference the information whenever said information’s importance in a context arises

Anonymous

The only reason people have insights while one hallucinogens is because it makes them realize the way the perceive of something may not be the only way to perceive it. They come at their thoughts from a new angle.
                        You can do this without drugs and can even do so deliberately.

Anonymous

Fuck I wish every board would get IDs already.

>I guess I wasn’t clear enough, so again: how do I know that your meaningless experiences aren’t just a symptom of your mental deficiency?

This is what LSD does to your brain

isn’t me.

I can’t prove to myself that my brain functions normally so how would I prove it to you? How would you prove that your expanded mind isn’t just peak Dunning–Kruger after self induced brain damage?

Anonymous

You’re deflecting again. Maybe you’re struggling to understand the question? I understand that everything you come up with while on psychedelics turns out to be dogshit, but how do you know it’s the same for everybody else?

Anonymous

You are going to insist that there is something wrong with me because I didn’t have a revelation on hallucinogens and I’m not going to care, there isn’t much to be said.
                        I experianced ego death and was mind blow at the time then sobbered up and though "well that was interesting". That is all it was to me.

Anonymous

I’m 100% sure you’re deficient in some way, but again, you’re deflecting.

Anonymous

You’re a dickwad and deficient in every way

Anonymous

Ok keep this short, so what unique insight did you get from LSD?

Anonymous

>more deflection
                        Notice a pattern?

Anonymous

Im asking a question, not the same poster. What insight did you gain from LSD?

Anonymous

They are not mind expanding they are just useful, like you can get girls addicted so they have to suck your dick for a dose

Anonymous

This is filtered reality. Hard tryptamines basically shut down various processes in your brain. 5-MeO-DMT is nearly braindead tier. That is closer to unfiltered reality than the sober mind.

Anonymous

You know how the eyes send information to the brain that doesnt make sense unless its heavily massaged and fill-in-missing parts by the brain? Is that what you mean by unflitered? your vision just becomes irrational noise?

Anonymous

I don’t know what he was on about, but it’s almost certain that your entire conception of reality is built from layer upon layer of cultural and ideological abstractions that have nothing to do with the essence of anything.

Anonymous

>Your worldview is shaped by your culture. For instance there are things you think are bad but thats just your cultural bias
              Thats very deep, do i need LSD to reach this level of insight?

Anonymous

>utter lack of comprehension

Anonymous

have a nice day dumb scrote

Anonymous

I did HMTD, ETN and NC with no formal training, didn’t even take highschool chemistry. Just read and read a lot about safety because the danger you don’t know is always the greatest.

Anonymous

If you are looking for specific products, you’ll need to say which ones because some are more complicated than others

Anonymous

If you just want to make drugs, you’ll need gen chem and basic lab practice. Then just follow a recipe. If you want to know HOW they are synthesized, or want to design a new synthesis route, you’ll need organic chem as well.

Anonymous

Im ok with buying i just wished i knew how to buy from a reputable dealer, local dealers tend to sell a single drug and as the public is hooked then more dealers also sell that same drug

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id