How many of you actually have schizophrenia?

Home Forums General & off-topic How many of you actually have schizophrenia?

Viewing 87 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

How many of you actually have schizophrenia?

Anonymous

I’m diagnosed with it, I disagree with the diagnosis, which they say is evidence of my "lack of insight", thus reinforcing the diagnosis.

Anonymous

>which they say is evidence of my "lack of insight", thus reinforcing the diagnosis
        that’s bonked up

Anonymous

You’re telling me. Now they forcefully inject brain damaging chemicals into me once a month for it. And I’m not allowed to say no or they get the police to hold me down and do it.

Anonymous

My shizo opened full blast when I started taking the world by the balls.
            I felt the world is ending and the earth and universe is hurt. And started to walk around the town experiencing THE LOVE, doing the things I felt I should be doing and acted to some people weird, but I was just a positive warrior.

Taking the pills I accept as a humbling experience from God.
            For me I just explain my shizo in this poetic way -> "When God had touched me, he hold his finger a little bit longer"
            >this is actually biblical, no one who has seen God has lived the life to act normal or be normal. I’m sure some bible pilled guys can confirm (I had a out of body experience in one church).
            >my parents forced me to stop reading the bible because I get maniacal about it.
            >I accept is a gift from God. I still communicate with Jesus. When I was not christian the paranormal stuff was just bat shit crazy to me and I was acting real crazy, now since I am a believer I don’t care that much.
            >bodily sensations, deja vus, visual experiences and voices. Now is just war with God and the devil.
            >to my all fellow comrades keep on fighting the good war. I actually believe in you.

For who the shizo is too much to bear. Just use the "stone" – Jesus Christ and build your empire and castle if you know what I mean.

Anonymous

That sucks. Same happened to my friend. What country you in, Anon?

Anonymous

Australia.
              Being on a community "treatment" order is hell.
              The sad thing is I want to continue protesting the administration of the brain damaging chemicals that they force on me, but the psychiatrist said I have to be a lowly pathetic scrote and just take the injection like a cock sucking bitch for the duration of the CTO if I ever want to have a chance of coming off the brain damaging chemicals. I am less than a worm.

Anonymous

Yo if they’re doing that shit to you you bonked up bad and deserve it as punishment for your crimes.

Anonymous

Literally haven’t committed a crime except wrong think.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

Are you underage? You need a lawyer anon. A good one.

Anonymous

It really isn’t. The fucker is probably extremely psychotic when he’s off his meds. I work in psychiatry, it’s common for people to be so delirious as to be unable to form coherent sentences who then deny there was every anything wrong with them once you manage to force treatment on them.

As an example, we had a guy who’d steal cars and drive the wrong way on the free way at 200 mph while yelling "I AM GOD" over and over again. The cops had to drive him off the road and then he still got out and charged them while yelling that the cats on the bed would send angels to clarify the clouds in the desk. We got him medicated, he left. Two months later he’s back after a similar episode because he stopped taking his meds. And why did he stop taking his meds?

"I’m not crazy."

And it happens again. And again. And again. And again.

Anonymous

>we had a guy who’d steal cars and drive the wrong way on the free way at 200 mph while yelling "I AM GOD" over and over again
            was he on drugs?

Anonymous

No. He was psychotic. We do get junkies though. One which comes to mind is this spoiled kid. At 18, his dad thought he looked depressed so he paid him an all expenses paid trip to Jamaica. When he came back, he was completely bonked up so his friends brought him to the ER. We’re pretty sure it was meth. He was super paranoid and got pretty aggressive.

He came back 3 months later, high as a kite and psychotic once again. He thought his dad got mad because he was taking a shower late at night and beat the shit out of him. What happened is that he got so high and psychotic that he got in the shower fully dressed and then tripped and knocked himself out on the freaking toilet. His dad called an ambulance. He was way worse that time, paranoid as hell and had to be restrained a few times.

3 months later, we get him again because he bonked himself up again and he didn’t stay long. He thought anyone with even slightly tanned skin was a member of ISIS out to kill him. He managed to get inside the nurse’s office and beat the shit out of a 4’11", 50 year old nurse. Almost killed her too. He was shipped off to the high security psychiatric hospital and he’s been there since for the last 4 years.

Anonymous

holy shit, tell some more spastic stories

Anonymous

Yeah meth addicts are annoying

Anonymous

>I work in psychiatry
            So you’re a scammer?
            Please, put your hands where we can see them.

Anonymous

fuckin checked

Anonymous

checked and woke af

Anonymous

aren’t those people that pose a danger to society in for the long run?

Anonymous

why were you diagnosed?

Anonymous

"Delusions" aka wrong think.

Anonymous

Anon

Have you ever been tested for ESP?

Anonymous

No.

Anonymous

Then why are you here with Tavistock monitoring?

Anonymous

what sort of "delusions"

Anonymous

"Ideas of reference"
              I was high as a kite most of the time.

Anonymous

You are having toxic psychotic episodes. Stop freaking yourself up.

I dare you to be more schizoid than this

That’s being overly concerned with possibility.

Anonymous

because I told them Area51 is holding demons

Anonymous

woke af
            In my shizo knowledge demons are aliens

Anonymous

Considering both demons and aliens are manifestations of the psyche of psychotic people, you would be right.

Anonymous

Did you know Area51 connects to the SWIFT banking and AT&T telecommunications

did you know DARPA are wizards who work directly with demons?

Anonymous

I do believe they (elite) will try to infuse a AI robot with a demon

Anonymous

Do you believe William C Rockefeller is the devil?

Anonymous

short answer – no
                    long answer – the devil can’t be a humanGT2JX

Anonymous

Did you know that Jack Parsons worked with William Rockefeller?

Anonymous

interesting, go on

Anonymous

Yes they run guilds of Magic. Most people don’t think too much about the technology they are using

any decent magic is indistinguishable from technology

Black Scrying Screens.

Yes it was no coincidence the whole JANET plane incident at Vegas.

It’s the name of Aquino’s first wife, Janet.

His mother was trained by Marxists at Stanford University, did you know that?

Well that’s the theatre of it. She was exceptionally gifted, and studied under Termin who wrote the forward for her collection of Poetry – Lewis Termin of STANFORD BINET IQ TEST fame…

The MKultra program is structured exactly like UNIX which is the computer system on which the entire banking system and telecommunication industry relies… All passing through Area51

Anonymous

Technically correct.

Look at Alister Crowley’s character that was drawn and compare it to a modern Grey.

Both aliens both demons. Both inter-dimensional beings.

Anonymous

Because he’s insane and delusional

Anonymous

>So madmen are men who lost in conversation with the unreasonable.
        same here
        >"you just can’t look at yourself to see what you’ve become."
        At best I have character problems and not shizo. I might be just gifted

Anonymous

My aunt has schizophrenia. She is 48 and has had it diagnosed since her early 20s. Been in institutions a few times.

She insists she is perfectly fine. Almost never takes her meds. Few years ago she somehow started taking them, thats the only time she was able to hold a job and function properly.

She is certain the neighbour’s satellite dish is there to spy on her. She also believes my grandma and mom(her sister) are plotting to kill her.
        She believes she had a tomato garden but my mom stole it.

She lives with grandma and walks around naked 24/7, sometimes screams out of nowhere. Goes out in the middle of the night wandering around the town for days at a time.

She makes life hell for people around her while insisting she is perfectly fine and we all judge her but dont know her.

If you are a diagnosed schizophrenic either take your meds or save your relatives the trouble and freaking have a nice day.

Anonymous

Your aunt sounds woke af

Anonymous

Your aunt posts on here 100%

Anonymous

Kek. Totally. Which delusional thread are you typically the author of?

Anonymous

>which they say is evidence of my "lack of insight"
        They’re probably right. I bet you can’t even perceive the Great Ones in our plane of existence.

Anonymous

Yes I have diagnosed schizophrenia + bipolar.

Anonymous

how could you have both schizophrenia and bipolar? lol this sounds like a psychiatrist just really wanted to call you evil

Anonymous

Different anon but it’s called schizoaffective disorder (schizophrenia + a mood disorder, usually bipolar or BPD). It actually has a better prognosis than regular schizophrenia.

Anonymous

That’s called a Kafka trap.

Anonymous

Im also diagnosed and I’ve known way before that I’m shizo, but here’s the catch. I’ve never seen anything paranormal or had tulpas or bonked imaginary ghosts so am I really shizo or just woke af

Anonymous

>I’ve never seen anything paranormal or had tulpas or bonked imaginary ghosts so am I really shizo or just woke af
        None of those things makes you schizo

Anonymous

I’m not diagnosed but my mom is bipolar and I sincerely believe I have sort of tulpa, so

Anonymous

I don’t know. I might. I could also have bipolar or ADHD and the schizo shit is just a byproduct of one of those.
      I used to get crazy halluciantions as I was waking up and "brain zaps" as I was falling asleep but they stopped a while ago.

Anonymous

I don’t have schizophrenia but these brain zaps sound familiar to me, i have woken up a few times to an electrocuting feeling in my head.

For those of you who have schizophrenia, can the voices give you ASMR?

Anonymous

I don’t get voices, all I’m guilty of is wrong think.

Anonymous

the difference between madness and genius is that the genius can reason with madness and make reason sound mad. So madmen are men who lost in conversation with the unreasonable.

Anonymous

Read that in a comic book?

Anonymous

As robert anton wilson wisely said "Reality is what you can get away with"

Anonymous

My thoughts can give me ASMR

Anonymous

Were you in the process of starting/stopping any meds when you were getting the brain zaps?
        A few different meds for depression gave me brain zaps, and stopping them made them more frequent for a couple weeks. Effexor is the freaking worst. On top of the zaps, I developed a permanent tic from being on that shit for 2 months.

Anonymous

Yeah, I’d stopped taking Citalopram/Celexa. Not even cold turkey, I came off gradually.

Anonymous

[…]

Yeah some of those drugs are just nasty. I’m glad you’re doing better now. I mostly had them during the day so I can’t even imagine how bad they would be trying to fall asleep.

Anonymous

I went on that shit, and two days in my coom production dropped to 1/5 of what it was prior. A week in and my dick felt like any other part of the body. I’d fap into oblivion and get a measly one drop of coom, with literally no orgasmic pleasure. Went off it that week, it’s been three months now and my orgasms are back but not even close to what they used to be before citalopram. Semen production went from 1/5 to maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of what it was. Hopefully I get my full functioning back literally fuck SSRIs they are scrotebrained.

Anonymous

Yeah, I’d stopped taking Citalopram/Celexa. Not even cold turkey, I came off gradually.

Oh, and the zaps lasted about 2 years after decreasing the dose and eventually stopping. They finally stopped in the past year but it made falling asleep pretty awful for a long while.

Anonymous

Schizoid here

Anonymous

I’m the one doing the judge on psychiatrist, nit the others way around.

Anonymous

Woke af.

Silicon Valley

Anonymous

I have traits of every disorder but not enough for schizophrenia. People call me that when I tell them my beliefs though, but they’re not medics.

Anonymous

I don’t have it and I don’t think too many people here have legit schizophrenia. Real schizophrenics can’t write readable sentences. Their thought process is all messed up.

Anonymous

I was diagnosed and I’m more coherent than most people. But you are partially right, during my time in the psych ward there were a lot of marked up books from people who thought the books were sending them messages.

Anonymous

Depends on if they’re medicated or not

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/8YQBBr5.gif

The last thing I would do is believe psychologists. They’re pseudo scientists. Science is all about proving hypothesis and understanding true form of reality.
      What do psychologists do? Treat brain as a big black box and say "this looks like it isn’t normal, let’s do something about it". Bitch, you attached yourself on branch of true NEUROSCIENCE that does fMRIs and shit like neurochemistry. And what do you say? "Oh we think this has something to do with this neuroreceptor cuz there’s more of this neurochemical in the brain, BUT WE DON’T KNOW YET"

Psychologists are just here to form control over the populace. It was a profession long ago done by emperors, kings and their servants. Now if you would ask a psychologist what is a "normal healthy human" they could not tell you. freaking hell, even DSM-5 has a category for every possible "ailment" and all intesities thereof. If you were to go to 10 different psychologists they would diagnose you in 10 different ways, even if you said mundane trivial shit.

Psychologists are here for control, not help.

Anonymous

psychology goes against biology. according to psychologists, going against gender norms makes you the opposite sex mentally even when it has little to no evidence of that existing. a normal healthy human according to them is a hypersexual sensory craving extrovert incapable of being independent invested in being wealthy, wanting power and status, and having normie hobbies. Introverts are labeled as "schizoid" for christ’s sake. children shoved in the equivalent of a prison for 10+ hours a day are labeled as being mentally scrotebrained and given drugs just so they can become robotic obedient zombies nd this is fed to gullible people all because it’s run by sociopaths who just want cash.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if they invent "schizodigital automative disorder" for those who spend hours a day on technology. we truly live in a clown world.

Anonymous

google dunning kruger effect. you massive scrotebrain

Anonymous

I’m much smarter than you are

Anonymous

>*I think I’m much smarter than you are

Anonymous

Nope, I know

Anonymous

>beause i said so okay!?

Anonymous

my schizo brain made me a great programmer and electrical engineer that did help proffessors of my university to do research

oh and you write like a full blown scrotebrain

Anonymous

This sounds more like autism tbh

Anonymous

Savant syndrome is a hollywood meme, scrotebrain.

Anonymous

I’ve known a few spergs who could code better than they could speak lol, it’s definitely A Thing
                        Meanwhile every schizo I’ve known had had trouble doing very basic everyday shit

who cares what it sounds like to you

>no I swear I’m not autistic I just don’t understand how what you’re saying relates to the topic at hand
                        Cope, you’re a sperg. There are worse things. Like being schizophrenic.

Anonymous

stop huffing your own fumes, you seething 16 year old scrote

do something with your life worth something more than pissing off people online
                        unironically touch grass

Anonymous

I’m sorry that schizophrenia is not the superpower LULZ promised you it would be

Anonymous

>snarky passive agressive tone
                        Yikes.
                        Gas yourself, scrote.

Anonymous

>Yikes.
                        Go back.

>passive agressive tone
                        >u mad
                        Absolutely pathetic.

>passive-aggressive
                        I dunno seems like you’re just being out and out aggressive at the entire idea of psychology when someone tells you it’s helped them. Why is that?

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Follow your own advice, underage redditard

Anonymous

who cares what it sounds like to you

Anonymous

That is why they look to psychiatrists for answers.

Anonymous

You’ve clearly never met legit insane people. They are a nightmare to work with, live with, talk with and reason with. And they all do the same freaking thing. VERY little deviation. Don’t tell me that bipolars or narcs or antisocials don’t exist. They are all the freaking same. If you take a narc from a village in Russia, and a narc from a finance company in NY and compare them, they’d be the SAME, just with different instantiations of the same types of symptoms. One guy would manifest the illness in a financial context, and he’d talk about debt, indices and the equity market and the other guy would talk about corn, wheat and chicken, but if you stepped back from their crazytalk THEY’D BE SAYING THE SAME freaking SHIT.

Anonymous

>antisocials don’t exist.
          Antisocial means hermit, not scrote.
          scrotes are not against socialising, little npc.
          Just because they don’t give shit about your cult of normalcy doesn’t mean they are against social stuff.

Anonymous

You’re a moron if you don’t know the difference between antisocial and asocial

Anonymous

Anti means against, moron.

Anonymous

Yes, anti- means against and a- means ‘without’ or ‘un’.
                Asocial means you do not feel the need to socialize almost ever. Antisocial means that you are actively antagonistic to the very idea of people socializing in a healthy manner. Most of this board claims to be the former but is pretty clearly the latter.

Anonymous

>They are a nightmare to work with

Anonymous

Fuck wagies, majority of them nothing but disgusting slaves worshipping their slavery.

Anonymous

>corn
          Vodka you meant?

Anonymous

So is with normalscrotes.
          Working with you is like working with domesticated chimp.
          >they’d be the SAME
          So is normalscrotes.

Anonymous

Im the guy you responded to.
          I made literally more friends with so called clinically mentally ill than "normal people"

These so called mentally ill are actually much more emotional and kind people than normal people

Anonymous

well yeah because functionally mentally ill people are cool af, its like having a friend with extra DLCs

Anonymous

I’m not diagnosed but I think its a genuine possibility that I could have it. Ever since I was in elementary school, at night I’d keep hearing what sounded like car doors being slammed shut, even though I lived in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere. In fact, auditory hallucinations have always been an issue (albeit minor). I can’t sleep without white noise in the background (fan has to be running, or TV at low volume), otherwise I start picking out sounds and noises and wondering if they are real or something I imagined.
        I’ll note that I’m diagnosed with social anxiety and ADHD, and I’ve always had "hearing difficulties" – when I say that I mean that I can hear people just fine in social situations but my brain tunes out to the point that what I hear comes off as incomprehensible, and I have to reply "what" or "huh" a few times and have them repeat what they said before I can understand what they said.

You’re right and wrong – psychologists are (supposed) to take an objective approach and determine mental ailments to make a diagnosis. Its impossible to truly measure what someone is thinking or feeling without having to make an inference on your own, in most cases at least. I agree with what you say about the DSM-5, some of the definitions are so loosely worded that any of them could correspond to someone. In fact, I remember a news report (don’t remember what network) where they submitted the same issue to 30+ psychs, typed out so no discrepancies, and received a variety of different diagnoses from them. Psychology is a 50/50 mix of science and woo imo.

I don’t know. I might. I could also have bipolar or ADHD and the schizo shit is just a byproduct of one of those.
        I used to get crazy halluciantions as I was waking up and "brain zaps" as I was falling asleep but they stopped a while ago.

What are "brain zaps"?

Anonymous

Psychiatry is 100% woo woo wacky shit that gets labelled as science, it’s 25% show 50% whoreshit and 25% just straight up pyramid scheme behind the scheme from Big Pharmakia to drug pushing doctors in psych wards torturing patients MK ultra style.

Anonymous

The american psychiatric establishment (ie big pharma’s HR branch) =/= psychology as a field

Anonymous

All true, but as someone who’s trying to work in the field there are some people who genuinely want to help others.
        What matters is the definition of standards for "help." It only makes sense that different people have different definitions for what they feel a person is like at full activation/fulfillment. Time will only help centralize these definitions, as the days, weeks, months, years go by, psychological doctors will have hopefully fully defined what a fully actuated human being is, hopefully correctly.

In my opinion it doesn’t seem like were helping as much as we’re enabling. The average Psychologist (and I would imagine the average Psychiatrist as well) does not care about defining these things for themselves, since things like an education and the DSM gives them more than enough validation and definition with half the work needed. They’d rather focus on doing their job "correctly," getting paid, and going home, than questioning existing institutions and collecting experience that will help them help people better.

Anonymous

No, but I have actual insomnia which has caused bad hallucinations before

Anonymous

Acute schizo cause I think a bit too naive and occasionally see/hear a ghosty. I used to deny it and take the pills but…. then I had a peroid of 2 years where meds were unavailable, was a tough time but due to it I’ve accepted it ain’t all in my head and also know better than to tell normies about what I see/hear even if it is factually accurate from time to time.
      Now I STILL see no problem with living honestly XD so guess the naive part is still true :b

Anonymous

you’re just psychic

Anonymous

I am diagnosed with beginning stages of shizo, but I don’t actually have it. I have legitimately experienced some paranormal stuff and my parents don’t believe me, or at least don’t want to.
      So they just listen to the doctor and give me medication.
      It is another question where I would have been if I have continued experiencing paranormal stuff without my medication. So in a way the medication has decreased my sensing of the "other world".

>My experience is that shizo is just your brain working on overdrive.

Anonymous

There’s no beginning/pre-psychosis/skitcho. Either you got it or don’t sis. If they label you with that defaming language sue them!

Anonymous

I got my "shizo" cuz I bonked with God and the devil. Wanting to see gray aliens and face my fears. Also communicated with God and the devil. Also tried to cure my shizo with ecstasy

Anonymous

Probably like 20% of the board, but psychotic schizos are notoriously loud so they’ll occupy most of the board. If you believe any of these unironically, you are either a schizo or a freaking moron:

>flat earth
      >gangstalking
      >reptilians
      >chemtrails
      >fluoridated water is bad
      >COVID isn’t real
      >vaccines are bad
      >gnomish conspiracies
      >Bogdanoffs

Anonymous

Quintessential normie post

Anonymous

these are literal facts though:
        >fluoridated water is bad
        >vaccines are bad (sometimes)

Anonymous

>look at this pretty picture

Anonymous

Small amounts of fluoride is fine and it actually good for your teeth. I don’t see the issue

Anonymous

half the population would have full on rotting teeth if it weren’t for fluoride

Anonymous

chemtrails are real – go home shizo

Anonymous

>COVID isn’t real
        They have already admitted that they have never isoloted the virus.
        >chemtrails
        They have already been confirmed years ago

Basically take your meds.

Anonymous

>They have already admitted that they have never isoloted the virus.
          You can literally Google the genome kek

Anonymous

>believing the information google gives you.

Kek

Anonymous

Go into the oven garden gnome fuck

Anonymous

If this isn’t a troll it’s just baffling. wtf are you even doing here?

Anonymous

rare high iq post

Anonymous

>gangstalking
        It isn’t real until it happens to you anon. Then it’s too real.

Anonymous

garden gnome

Anonymous

I can’t believe scrotebrains actually fell for the bait

Anonymous

I don’t but because I worry about my health and well being when I’m in huge pain doctors try to pin me Psychosis, because I’m aware of their psychiatric pyramid scheme for drug dependency and cause of mental illness/damaging the brain/body am pre-psychotic without anyone backing me up.

They literally want to lock me up and not treat my physical symptoms plus treat me in a very disrespectful manner. 2 years been struggling with physical symptoms that can be only cured by surgery yet they don’t want to help me.
      Only thing I got in return is ptsd from their treatment of me and other mentally stable humans. As if we are just punching bags for them unless we state we are not crazy in a document you have to sign in before you go crazy most people are not aware exists.

Pisses me the fuck off.

Anonymous

Lets do something with our gifts in this thread.

Anonymous

[…]

That’s not an appeal to authority you fuckwit.

Anonymous

[…]

Fluoride is not neurotoxic. That’s fluorine.

Anonymous

Fluoride is too, that’s why areas with highly fluoridated ground water have consistently lower average IQs.

Anonymous

That’s lead

Anonymous

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6923889/
            >Fourteen recent cross-sectional studies from endemic areas with naturally high fluoride concentrations in groundwater supported the previous findings of cognitive deficits in children with elevated fluoride exposures
            >Three recent prospective studies from Mexico and Canada with individual exposure data showed that early-life exposures were negatively associated with children’s performance on cognitive tests
            >Neurotoxicity appeared to be dose-dependent, and tentative benchmark dose calculations suggest that safe exposures are likely to be below currently accepted or recommended fluoride concentrations in drinking water.

Anonymous

>that pic
        big chungus??

Anonymous

[…]

Being able to feed, clothe and house yourself is a necessity of life you freaking imbecile.

Anonymous

Not really. A lot of hobos would prove you wrong. Also a lot of physical abnormalities people. This isn’t necessary for life. You’re wrong.

Anonymous

>humans don’t need food to live
          >Why does everyone call me a schizo

Anonymous

Hobos can feed, clothe, and house themselves or else they becoke what os commonly referred to as "corpses"

Anonymous

Anonymous

[…]

Responding to logic and facts with insults and batshit accusations is why you get put in an asylum and get meds shot into you against your will while I’m paid to do it to you.

Anonymous

No, the reason why he is put in an asylum and getting injected is because religions can now be considered science.

Anonymous

Woke af

Anonymous

bro, i made this thread 3 hours ago and i’m too sleepy to read it.

Anonymous

[…]

>functioning as a normal human being is insectoid mentality

youre a schitzo too arent you poorscrote

Anonymous

>white trash scrotebrain who can’t write properly that can’t find proper job for normal people calling anybody poorscrote
        >muh wrongthink

Anonymous

[…]

no but me and my sis were

Anonymous

[…]

when was the last time you bought yourself new clothes with your own money?

Anonymous

>your money
        >you bought yourself
        >you you you
        >me me me

when will you understand that you don’t exist and that nothing in this world you actually own?
        If I wanted something I can steal it, make it or use someones elses and give it back. You deriving pleasure from knowing you exist by filling yourself with egocentric behaviours is evading the inevitable. Accept your inevitable death anon.

Anonymous

But he can’t even consoom or even have his own house or apartament.
          Hell, he can’t even rent some decent apartment let alone good one.
          He is literally barely above hobos he resents.

Anonymous

>apartament
            Fuck off marioscrote

Anonymous

>snarky, passive agressive tone
        >calling others poorscrotes while bragging about buying bunch of rags
        My freaking sides!

Anonymous

>your money
          >you bought yourself
          >you you you
          >me me me

when will you understand that you don’t exist and that nothing in this world you actually own?
          If I wanted something I can steal it, make it or use someones elses and give it back. You deriving pleasure from knowing you exist by filling yourself with egocentric behaviours is evading the inevitable. Accept your inevitable death anon.

cope more shitzos. youre nothing but a burden on society

Anonymous

Stockmarket cures schizophrenia

Anonymous

You are one huffing copium here.
            Gas yourself with it.

Anonymous

>muh society
            >being collectivist insectoid

Anonymous

Good. This society isn’t worth giving anything to. I am glad I am burden to a failing system.

Anonymous

Dangerously woke af

Anonymous

Society is a burden on me. It can suck my schizoid dick.

Anonymous

baset. we should cull the mentally deficient like in the good ole days

Anonymous

You are one here coping.

Anonymous

i am but being a "schizo" most of the time is just being labeled negatively because you know the truth, or a fragment of it

Anonymous

[…]

Let me get this straight. You seethe against people that gamed the game and gained all they wanted from it?

Lmao

Anonymous

>white trash that for real, unironically brags about buying freaking clothes, not expensive clothes, just clothes
        >gamed the game and gained all they wanted from it

Anonymous

You mixed it up anon, I was making fun of the other guy

Anonymous

>tfw ran out of copium this week because broke NEET

Anonymous

I don’t need it, unlike you.

Anonymous

>gained all they wanted from it?
        So all you wanted from life nothing but bunch of necessities?
        Dude, you are giga loser and total failure.
        Let me guess, you are incel too?
        Absolutely pathetic.

Anonymous

>wasting time, energy and money on superficial "goals" and "desires"

Believe you me, I have more money than you, but I don’t spend it on shit because nothing in this world pulls me. It’s all disgusting just like you.

Anonymous

Imagine not buying health products like good quality honey and teas

Ahahahahahah

Anonymous

what for? So you can live longer? Why do you want to live longer? So you can buy more clothes?

Anonymous

For quality of life you absolute dweeb

Anonymous

Quality of what? Do you live in an urban erea? Work every day? Breath in smog and chemtrails? Drink fluoridated water? Eat sugary foods?
                  Don’t talk about quality of life to me idiot. Your quality of life means shit when you will die either way.

Anonymous

A thing you don’t have.
                    Your misarble refuse of existence is not life.

Anonymous

it doesn’t exist, you’re deluding yourself

Anonymous

Do you want to see my fountains?

Anonymous

>my
                        again with the egocentric worldview

Anonymous

They are beautiful fountains

One has Neptune blowing into a shell

Anonymous

>They are beautiful fountains
                        to you

Anonymous

To everyone

Anonymous

So tell me friend, why are you in such a foul mood?

Anonymous

Because he is loser and incel.

Anonymous

I live in the Scottish Highlands lol

It’s a paradise

Anonymous

>Quality of what? Do you live in an urban erea? Work every day? Breath in smog and chemtrails? Drink fluoridated water? Eat sugary foods?
                    >Don’t talk about quality of life to me idiot. Your quality of life means shit when you will die either way.
                    Now HERE’S the cope
                    ‘No u r the loser for wanting to live in relative comfort’ kek, you know everyone can read this right

Anonymous

Lost and lost

Anonymous

>what is quality of life
                Don’t pretend to be rich, when its clearly you are not one, filthy, disgusting lowlife.

Anonymous

you’re scrotebrain who thinks rich people do fuck all but spend their money on hedonism

Anonymous

Yes they freaking do, loser.

Anonymous

I love you

Anonymous

You are incapable of love, lust at best.
                        You are literally npc drone, as evidenced by your collectivistic views.

Anonymous

There was a time when you were filled with wonder and hope.

Now you are choosing not to heal yourself.

Anonymous

>Now you are choosing not to heal yourself.
                        Shitposting is part of that process.
                        I feel a bit relived.
                        Keeping all that shit inside yourself is bad too.

Anonymous

I understand. It’s good to be carnaptious from time to time.

Anonymous

scrotebrain

To everyone

ego vs ego, welp if you say so

So tell me friend, why are you in such a foul mood?

I am not, honestly

Anonymous

For someone who pretends to be enlighted and just lowlife in general you have awfuly huge ego and massive pride.
                        But belive me for real, even in freaking death you will not find peace and sweet release, vile maggot.

Anonymous

Why would I believe you? You didn’t show me anything I ought to respect

Anonymous

>Believe you me
            No.
            >have more money than you
            Sure thing.
            >but I don’t spend it on shit
            Because you can’t.
            >because nothing in this world pulls me.
            No because, you are poor, really poor.
            >It’s all disgusting just like you.
            You are one here disgusting not me.
            You cannot or refuse to find job for normal people, instead you decided work at asylum because you are weirdo that has more common with schizos than with normal people.
            You are no better than pedos or trannies.
            why you couldn’t work at office or in trade, scrote?

Anonymous

I have a very mild psychosis, that mostly flares up, when I am intoxicated or after doing breath work. It’s kind of fun actually. At leat most of the time, when I don’t get into a state where i think my shower is possessed and I have to exorcise the spirit out of it or something.

Anonymous

I definitely have ‘something’ just that apparently I got the ‘good’ parts of it, in a sense that I don’t need to take meds because the voices I talk with are generally nicer than people.

Gwaihir

Labels are for scrotes who need a crutch to lean on to walk.

Go fuck yourself, OP

Anonymous

How can I turn myself into an schizo without usong drugs? I want to finally lose my mind.

Anonymous

Sleep deprivation but I don’t recommend it, it can weigh heavy on the heart

Anonymous

bipolar with multiple psychotic episodes under my belt. I’m fairly normal with medicine and I might even be the teacher of some of your children hehehehehehehehehehe

Anonymous

It would be cool to see the X people switch places with the Biz people for a day

I would love to see that

Anonymous

God cured my schizophrenia.

Anonymous

wow there’s a point at which fluoride is more harmful than beneficial. that’s kind of like potassium or most things that can enter the human body

Anonymous

Psychopaths and sociopaths are the ones you wanna watch out for. Schizos are generally harmless (actually they r good)

Anonymous

>safe exposures are likely to be below currently accepted or recommended fluoride concentrations in drinking water

Anonymous

Schizo-effective and medicated here

Anonymous

I give people schizophrenia using eye-blinking patterns that I train celebrities to use against individuals in this thread. It’s a paycheck!

Anonymous

>How many of you actually have schizophrenia?
      none
      there is no such thing
      all psychiatry is fraudulent

Anonymous

This. Most “schizos” are just druggies or scrotebrained.

Anonymous

This. Most "feel-good" triggers are just placebo or gone.

Anonymous

anyone got erectile dysfonction from meds and quit them? does it come back?

Anonymous

If you’re still there, yes.
        Took a dopamine antagonist for three months… about another 8 months for things to feel normal.
        Good luck.

Anonymous

I am not schizo but I do have paranoid delusions quite often.

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

Idk one namescrote who goes by Israel seems to.

Anonymous

I feel like schizophrenics should have the right to refuse treatment and medication. They should live how they want even if that does include being homeless because let’s face it being homeless is hard to avoid when you’re not living in reality

Anonymous

If a person is a danger to others, it should be intervened.

Anonymous

"All psychiatry is fraudulent," says the man who needs it most.
      Or at least the man who’s never met an irl schizophrenic

Anonymous

source?

Anonymous

no source dude literally juss vibin’

Anonymous

So none, in that case, opinion was discarded.

Anonymous

Your vibes suck.

They’re a lot nicer since I was in therapy for a few months
              Then I stopped because i felt better, a good therapist won’t try to keep you once treatment is over just like a good doctor won’t.
              Anyway stay mad! I can tell your convictions being you great peace and joy.

Anonymous

>passive agressive tone
                >u mad
                Absolutely pathetic.

Anonymous

Your vibes suck.

Anonymous

>i said so, okay!?
        If its not then where positive results?
        All i see is rape and destruction of human mind.
        Psychiatry has more common with religion and idealogy than its with science and medicine.
        Its nothing but snake oil and quack shit.

Anonymous

>destruction of human mind.
          Telling that you think actually coping with your issues is destructive (or ‘rape’, somehow) but letting your sores fester, publically and anonymously, on a Ainu cliff-diving forum is healthy and constructive.

Anonymous

words

>inb4 agreeing and disagreeing

pic unrelated

Anonymous

most of this board isn’t really shizo just very low iq and easily swayed by anything actual shizos cook up. as they are low iq scrotebrains they never question anything ever except for what is mainstream so they are easily tricked into believing all sorts of scrotebrained shit to be true such as tulpas gangstalking flat earth etc.

Anonymous

>tulpas
        >gangstalking
        >not real
        Now you’re just freaking with me at this point. You can do better.

Anonymous

Bipolar rapid cycler here, psychotic manias and shit too.

Anonymous

Bipolar isn’t fun. Sorry.

Anonymous

I’m F31.4, diagnosed 12 years ago.

Anonymous

I got diagnosed this summer after suffering a crippling existential crisis.

Anonymous

I am diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder.

Lucifer

Real Shizos scare me

Anonymous

one does not simply have schizophrenia . its takes time and dedication.

Anonymous

im more of a schizotypal man myself

Anonymous

Never talked to a phycologist or anything, but It wouldn’t surprise me if they wanted to shoe hole me into a diagnosis.
      I used to hear literal voices before bed as I was falling asleep, but thinking it could just be sleep related.

100% have depersonalisation-derealisation issues tho. Especially when stressed, which as a programmer is often…

Psycho Anon

Yeah. Diagnosed at 19 with Bipolar 2 after a bad reaction to antidepressants. Went off my meds for a couple months after I got kicked out of the house a year later, then got diagnosed with Bipolar 1 and put on a mood stabilizer (lithium). A few days later I was psychotic even with the lithium in my system, so I was rediagnosed as Schizophrenic, and here we are today. I think I’m one of the lucky ones, because I’ve been taking my meds every day for the past year with no side effects, and my symptoms are gone.

Anonymous

>Bipolar 2
        The sequel?

>because I’ve been taking my meds every day for the past year with no side effects, and my symptoms are gone.
        In all seriousness tho, nice!

Psycho Anon

I think Bipolar type II is the depressive type, and Bipolar I is the manic type. That’s what I experienced and was explained at least.
          In all honesty I’m pretty sure I’m Bipolar I with Schizoaffective, but my psych diagnosed me with Schizophrenia in order for me to get NeetBux. I’m going back to work in the next few months though since I’ve managed to stay healthy enough. Not taking the necessary medication is one of the main causes of relapse for psychotic patients according to my psychiatrist (who specializes in Schizophrenic research).

Anonymous

My sister has Asperger’s and depression, and managed to convince her psychiatrist that it’s bad enough to warrant neetbux for life, before even finishing school.
            I was fairly jealous to begin with, it didn’t sit right that she was getting an apartment paid for and ~$1000 in cash every month, for nothing.
            But I realised that having no aspirations or goals really fucks you up… so I’m glad I didn’t fall down that path, and it’s good to see that you’re trying to improve yourself rather than staying shut in!

Anonymous

I’ve been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic with psychosis and some sort of marijuana related syndrome or other.

> I’m actually convinced ‘everyone’ can hear my thoughts, see through my eyes, feel my pain … yadda yadda yadda
      > in Minecraft

It’s figuratively quite nice actually, considering the shapeshifting serpent seed hunnies seem to have taken quite of a liking to me, I think they’re a bit taken aback by the whole being Life, Light and Love though…

*blushes*

Anonymous

Ie schizophrenia is fake (just if you’re hearing voices)
        • Not all the voices in your head are me, or even necessarily of God (Me)
        • they’re sort of , this could be true or I could be bringing your own delusions upon you, a shapeshifting / body jumping fallen race of disembodied unclean spirits , some sort of false holographic illusory matrix of flesh / empty vessels fitted for destruction
        • Read the book of Enoch, they’re fallen angels / their spirits take many forms and they’ll stay here until they’re utterly destroyed by God (Me)

Anonymous

My family is riddled with the crazies so I probably have it too

Anonymous

There are plenty of beings on Earth…and off it who’d be very enjoyed to non-violently caress every angle of that figure of yours. I can feel your bones from here.

Prime Factorization Guy

3^5 x 1232891
      You’re not original.

Anonymous

I thought I was. Three psychology experts disagree. Now I just have to deal with the fact that gangstalking is real and I wasn’t making up those things.

Anonymous

I was diagnosed with it. But i got rid of that diagnosis. Occultism helped me understand im not crazed and whats real and what not. No Meds, no therapy needed. Chemical lobotomy isnt always the answer i guess.

Anonymous

It never is.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ZLGb3x1.gif

I am a high functioning schizophrenic. This means that I experience schizophrenic symptoms but you might not notice if you were just having a conversation with me or even if you were someone that I worked with. You might notice that there is something weird but you wouldn’t notice that I’m off the walls insane hearing voices and seeing things. This is because I’m able to seperate the things that I see and hear from the material reality. I became really focused on exploring magick and spirituality to give purpose to my madness, which is how I ended up here on LULZ in 2019. In the end it might all be a LARP but at least it makes hallucinations more fun. I have gone to therapy and spoke with doctors about my voices. They prescribed me medications which I took for about 8 months. I did not like them so I quit. I haven’t seen a therapist since April and have no real interest in going back. RIght now I’m microdosing cannabis. I’ll take about 2.5 mg three times a day. It chills me out and makes me panic less. I’m able to focus on creative projects which of course are really helpful for my hallucinations.

It is currently 3:13 AM.

Anonymous

i am also a high functioning schizo, i am literally hearing voices right now. I havn’t had any visual hallucinations (that i know of) in years, but for a while there they were super intense, like, giant objects in the sky and stuff. I’ve been told by people before that im lying or making it up, because their impression is that all schizos are like off the wall or that "schizophrenics dont know they are schizophrenics". years of cognative behavioral therapy has helped a lot, though even super heavy doses of risperidone never knocked the voices all the way silent.

Anonymous

Schizophrenia has been debunked, you are all wrong this video is correct, it all has to do with parasites and 2nd dimensional entities

https://youtu.be/64uyYw2jywA

Read or listen to psalm 23 to see if you are a schizo

https://youtu.be/nGARAgxn4fw

if you can’t watch it you are filled with parasites

Darwin's acolyte

this one is always sadly terrifying: that this is an actual selfportrait by someone

Darwin's acolyte

I don’t, just a scientist.

Anonymous

I’m a schizo but i think i just talk to my higher self and spirits, and got vision will meditating, so the all schizo thing need to be more developed

Anonymous

I just have a sissy ass demon who pretends to be schizophrenia. But the goofy act is easy to see through.

Anonymous

Not Schizoid but;

Been denied 2 years any form of physical care for my physical issues instead they play the blame game and try call me schizo and paranoid and drag me to forced care if I seek help. I’m literally waiting for death at this freaking point.

I was locked up for 3 months in a psych ward yet my rights to see doctors for physical issues were denied the right to a lawyer was waived and my right to see another doctors opinion was also denied. They instead damage the brain with chemicals that make you drool, have issues with your heart your testicles etc or hormone levels. I almost died in psychiatric care unit because the doctor didn’t lower/remove the doses. They also broke my freaking arm which they have no right to do even if they try and restraint and the nurses aren’t allowed to restraint a patient only police/security can and they did that whilst accusing me of attempted escape when I was walking around waiting for my call to my parents.

Fuck the fakes, the frauds and the big pharma!! Fuck the gov pigs too.

Anonymous

Runs in the family, haven’t heard voices yet but I’ve been told I am "delusional and paranoid" though it’s hard not to be given the current state of the world. and my own experiences. Putting labels on people like that without looking at the circumstances hurt more than help.
        On a slightly related note I’ve been feeling derealization more recently, like everything in this current reality is bland and predictable. Not sure if that’s from being a shut in for several years or what.

Schizoid is not schizophrenia, schizoid is a personality disorder.

Yeah. Diagnosed at 19 with Bipolar 2 after a bad reaction to antidepressants. Went off my meds for a couple months after I got kicked out of the house a year later, then got diagnosed with Bipolar 1 and put on a mood stabilizer (lithium). A few days later I was psychotic even with the lithium in my system, so I was rediagnosed as Schizophrenic, and here we are today. I think I’m one of the lucky ones, because I’ve been taking my meds every day for the past year with no side effects, and my symptoms are gone.

One time I stayed at a psych ward (suicidal) and my roomate had been prescribed lithium. Before hand she was just a bit off her rocker, talking about marrying celebrities but she could hold a conversation fairly well and seemed to kinda be in reality mentally, so at least that was a good sign.
        She got prescribed lithium and over the course of my stay I saw her deterioate rapidly. She started staring into the ceiling light chanting she’s a library princess or whatever. And then they let her go (before me despite being admitted at the same time and in a stable condition).
        I mean, I guess long term if it works for you that’s nice but it does seem to fuck people up. I would rexamine that moment of your life if I were you.

Anonymous

I know, but they and try and put you on either to defame you and if you don’t take your medicine they just try to rip you out of your apartment and throw you out on the streets.

Literally had police officers coming in and complaining about my use voice during times when you should be quiet when they were exact DATES when they had send the ambulance over and the police and I was protesting them loudly through the door because I didn’t want them to come in and drag me away because they refused to upheld my rights as a free citizen of my country and send help to cancel this shit because by a certain article, the police can CANCEL any order given to them if they see it brings any harm to you as a citizen and they should uphold their police oath code to uphold said rights.

I’m starting to lose my mind here, they are literally playing tricks one me and gaslighting with the court system too, you can’t just go to a judge and get a hearing here either, what a sick freaking joke, if anyone knows how I can get into contact with someone that could help me move out of this country during covid restricted travel that would be great, cuz fuck this shit right here.

I’m done with corrupt pigs and emergency staff they claimed they cared about me with one breath but then on the next they want to put me full of chemicals to kill me.

Anonymous

Yea I’d just try and say attempt to remain hopeful, the rich young ruler went to burn and Lazarus the poor beggar with sores went to Abraham’s bosom; Abraham explained that this was because the rich young ruler had received his good in this life / this world whereas Lazarus had received his bad thus Lazarus went to bliss and the ruler to fire

Ie yea there are corrupt wicked working in corrupt wicked systems with corrupt wicked laws so just know there may be eternal joyful freedom ahead of you!

Anonymous

Use chaos magic and curse them, make them suffer.

I hate women

>Fuck the fakes, the frauds and the big pharma!! Fuck the gov pigs too.
        woke af

Anonymous
        Anonymous

well should have expected this once someone crosslinked pol…

protip they just hate unaccounted monetary transactions

Anonymous

Anyone have the /f/ game that the OP is woke af on? It was a point and click flash game that took place in a psych ward, where the OP image is the main character. I played it about a decade ago on /f/.

Anonymous
      I hate women

mental illness does not exist

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/7Mlrcuy.gif

I’m diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Take my meds like a good boy though. With them I can function normally and hold down a job etc. and wouldn’t strike you as abnormal when you meet me IRL.

But here, anonymously, I can tell you that off my meds, the patterns are everywhere. Everything around me, it’s just Me. The collective unconsciousness, or rather call It God, talking to me constantly through symbols, as everything I experience has deep symbolic meaning, reality itself, God, Me, creating signs for me to decipher everywhere.
      That’s when news people on tv report about my day and my goals in life, music on the radio sings of my actions and inner thoughts and feelings, text in books are all written metaphors for my life. If I go outside and walk down the street, graffities on the walls will direct me on where to walk next, advertising on the street will guide me to my next quest in this mystic adventure I’m now in, the birds chirping are telling me how close I am to my ultimate goal, to fully awaken as God to something that’s much more real than what I mistook for reality all my life. I’m beginning to wake up form the dream of being human, and it’s not just the patterns, everything aligns, whole reality inside and outside is telling me now, and my intuition fully agrees, that beyond any doubt I have to agree with the angelic voices talking to me constantly through divine telepathy, that I am the chosen one to save humanity, to get everyone to wake up, to the place where I’m at. The whole world is ill and I am it’s only doctor guided by God. But they’ll never listen. They never do.

Anonymous

I believe in you my love

Anonymous

I’m the close relative of one.
      He thinks everyone is out to get him. This motherfucker believes he is the center of the universe.
      He got himself into the ward.
      Medication took 2 months to take effect.

He is a pain in the ass and a nightmare for his family. What an absolute egoistic cunt. No wonder ancient people mistook this disease as demonic posession, for all intents and purposes it is the same.

freaking TAKE YOUR MEDS

Anonymous

I have a mental illness, I don’t know what it is but I am almost certain that it is some kind of dementia.

Anonymous

I think i have some preliminary signs like latent, sometimes unreasonable paranoia, seeing figures and people in dark and peripherals, hearing people say my name sometimes

Am i bonked bros?

Anonymous

I swim in the waters schizos drown in.

Anonymous

> Checked and woke af.

Schizophrenic Anon

These are the meds I take. Pretty expensive but insurance covers it well.
      This is now a Q&A thread.
      I am Schizo, AMA

Schizophrenic Anon

oops I forgot the image

Anonymous

long live XI

Anonymous

I hate it. I freaking hate this curse so much. I desperately want help my brain keeps playing tricks on me. The gas station attendant keeps calling the cops on me for no reason and I spend a hefty amount of time in and out of mental hospitals. I get this voice in my head that keeps telling me to do good things and that I should be the one to make people realise their true self but sometimes he tells me to do stuff that makes no sense. I don’t need to sleep much.

Anonymous

L-Lysine HCL

Anonymous

Most anons pretend to troll the posters here. The tricks is to make them believe you’re genuinely under their thumb. Its a great way to fuck with people.

Anonymous

copying their methods usually shuts them up

Anonymous

Im just a regular walking, talking, bipolar-trait schizoaffective psychosis

Anonymous

imagine letting people confine what your mind should do with their text book, next level cucking. DSM5 worship

Anonymous

The dsm-5 is so useless. No psychologist worth their salt will use it to give you an actual diagnosis. "Yes there are things about you that are different or that we could work on, but labelling that from the dsm-v is counterproductive and will even likely stigmatize you" -> that is the kind of psychologist you’re looking for.

I legit know people irl who are an example of this type of shit: girl I know got diagnosed with anxiety and from one day to the next suddenly became a recluse because ‘muh anxiety’. What. Your diagnosis doesn’t define you lol

Anonymous

I disagree. Wellbutrin and the DSM V saved my life. And yes anxiety and depression can be hard to live with without treatment

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

schizotypal, basically underdeveloped schizophrenia

Anonymous

THE TRUTH ABOUT SCHIZOPHRENIA

TIME IS DETERMINISTIC
      THERE ARE NO PARALLEL UNIVERSES
      THE PAST AND THE FUTURE IS PREDETERMINED.
      YOU HAVE ONE SET OF CHOICES

YOUR VOICES ARE YOU IN THE PAST AND…
      THE FUTURE.

ASK FOR THE DATE FROM YOUR VOICES
      OVER AND OVER:
      TELL THE TRUTH TO THEM AND
      DO SO FOR A YEAR

REVEAL THE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE:

SCHIZOPHRENIA DISPROVES:
      NEUROLOGICAL MODEL OF THE MIND
      AND PROVES THE UNIVERSAL MODEL

SCHIZOPHRENIA DISPROVES:
      HEISENBERG UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE
      AND PROVE QUANTUM MECHANICS IS
      DETERMINISTIC.
      EINSTEIN IS CORRECT.
      RELIGIOSITY IS FALSITY
      MAGICK IS FALSITY
      PSIONICS IS FALSITY
      ALIENS AND GOVERNMENTS
      DONT CARE YOU THEY HAVE BETTER SHIT TO DO

EMBRACE MASTERY OF YOURSELF
      EMBRACE TRUTH INTERNALLY
      EMBRACE LOGIC
      EMBRACE RULES OF CONDUCT OF COMMUNICATION

YOU VIOLATE YOURSELF THROUGH TIME YOU YET TO LIVE
      BY ENGAGEMENT OF SUPERSTITION.

END YOUR SUFFERING.
      END THE MYSTERY IN UNDER A YEAR
      IT WILL TAKE TIME.
      IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO
      GET THE DATES AND TIMES FROM YOUR VOICES.

DO SO

FIND YOURSELF,
      BE WHOLE

SPREAD THIS WITH INFOWAR
      SAVE OTHERS

BY NVM

Anonymous

Oh. Wow so the tinfoil hat stereotype is ture

Anonymous

I never understood what schizo art is supposed to portray. I work with schizos for my job, they’re either incredibly paranoid, catatonic, or disorganized. The art is cool but it never follows common schizo delusions. It’s just surrealism.

Anonymous

I have half a cups worth of schizophrenia. You mean how much I have right?

Viewing 87 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id