How do Muslims expect normies to give up music?

Home Forums General & off-topic How do Muslims expect normies to give up music?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Expecting them to become Muslim and eventually give up alcohol is one thing but music? You won’t find a western woman alive who doesn’t say “music is my life” “oh my dayz how do you live without music”, “love my hip hop i do xx”. All western gym rats and normie males are always detected with beatz by Dre headphones on. None of these people have any idea that music is prohibited in Islam. Ever seen a devout Muslim listening to Drake or Cardi B? I think most western folk would flee from Islam if they knew they had to eventually give up music.

Anonymous

The real music is a scream of infidels.

Anonymous

Just more proof that islam is the religion of the incel

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

woke af

Anonymous

no consensus on music, there’s a difference of opinion among scholars. But indeed, modern music is mindless trash. it’s basically a new drug, go to the car, music, gym, music, everyfreaking where there’s music that will occupy your brain with junk data. It’s one lf the ills of the modern world.

I consider myself sorta devout, when i wanna listen to something i play Quran, Poetry, Insightful Podcasts. Some times Sufi music. Or Jazz.

Anonymous

Just another reason to never follow Islam.

Anonymous

What is it with freaking music with you guys? Make a three second Google search
        99.5% of muslims listen and play music. Music is as important the cultures of muslim societies as it is everywhere else. The middle east has a huge musical tradition and now modern music industry. Muslims banning music is like thinking Christians stone disobedient children

Zealotry of the new convert
        Yes the prevalence of music in modern life is an issue but stop framing it as a religious one or the critique from a religious perspective

Anonymous

>99.5% of muslims listen and play music. Music is as important the cultures of muslim societies as it is everywhere else
          when muslims disparage music they are talking about degenerate music, which is 90% of western music today

Anonymous

muslims are one of the most decadent and prone to degeneracy group on this planet, even the most braindead wahabists idiots drink alcohol under the table or listen to scrote rap in the closet because allah apparently doesn’t seen them there. Like with veils, it’s muslim men projecting their degenerate vices on everybody

Anonymous

textbook christcucklet projection, it’s honestly sad

Anonymous

>Islamic songs with background instrumental music are HARAM
            Clearly, according to some, the quality or content of this or that music is not even a factor. I really like Arabic and Persian traditional music, and for my part I see it as being only as decadent or distracting as the geometric and calligraphic art of the Islamic world, apparently considered perfectly pious. It’s an abstract way to describe the beauty of creation and the heart. The "music" of the spoken Quran might be king, but why shouldn’t there also be musical commentary, the same way there’s literary commentary?

considering that even ISIS loves their jihad jams I’m guessing this is a very fringe conservative stance, but Mohammad said and commanded some pretty outlandish things. Maye he personally hated all music as much as he hated small talk? He was evidently a kinda weird dude

Anonymous

This kek. Just another form of orientalism where the middle east is only "muslim land" and devout practitioners of salafist nonsense like robots. You’ll hear music there as much as you’ll hear music any where else in the world. Actually, you’ll probably hear it more. Young arabs love to blast music all day and the older arabs are always freaking around with a oud or tablah.
          Actually, I attended an arav wedding once I Jordan and it was the most I ever danced in my life

Anonymous

One of the many reasons why I believe Islam is a medievalist religion with no place in a world that values freedom over bondage

Anonymous

>t. Never read the bible

Anonymous

All Abraham’s religion then? I’m not a believer in any of it

Anonymous

The Mosaic Law is strict but the Bible outright states it’s not meant for all people to follow, only one nation thousands of years ago. When you look at the actual eternal commandments it’s relatively light.

(not him btw)

Anonymous

People whose music tastes are woke af on radio playlists are so easily swayed that they’d give up anything if an authority told them to.

Anonymous

>How do Muslims expect normies to give up music?

Anonymous

I’m fiercely anti-muslim, but music stops being important and becomes "general noise" after you hit 30. You gradually start to avoid it and phase it out.

Anonymous

music stopped sounding good to me about a year ago
      i dont know if its just the modern music i listen to or if theres something wrong with my brain but it just sounds like terrible screeching to me, i can hear every instrument and beat and focus on it too much when it all should come together in a beautiful symphony, idk im gonna go listen to classical and see if it sounds better

Anonymous

Do music concrete, noise, industrial and other genres that don’t necessary include musical instruments count as "music" in Islam

Anonymous

How the fuck is the arab world so prolific in music styles and instruments if music is forbidden by islam?
      The freaking guitar literally only exists because of the oud.

Anonymous

Pretty sure this is just a Wahabbi thing. Also alcohol is explicitly forbidden yet drinking has been and continues to be widespread in muslim countries.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id