• Author
      Anonymous

How do I regain my smell after corona

Anonymous

have a fat trans woman fart on your face directly

Anonymous

fpbp

Anonymous

You’ve suffered "long COVID" neurological damage, something you and other spergs probably didn’t take into consideration when screeching everywhere about the low fatality rate.
      I won’t say "should’ve taken the vaccine," because that’s just a cheap shot. It most probably would’ve saved your brain, but it can’t have been guaranteed.

Anonymous

I am vaccinated. I literally caught COVID a week after getting my second shot.

Anonymous

It’s possible, but I don’t believe you.

"long covid" is 90% psychosomatic, by acting like this you are literally spreading it

>"long covid" is 90% psychosomatic
          Cool, guess what time it is! It’s SOURCEZ PLZ time!

Anonymous

>It’s possible, but I don’t believe you.
            Why not?

Anonymous

Because I’m a master LULZ psychologist.

Anonymous

>It’s possible
            how? what’s the point of the vaccine?

Anonymous

You bonked this up, btw. Should’ve said "I literally caught COVID three weeks after getting my second shot." The vax brigade doesn’t consider someone fully vaxed until two weeks after the second shot, and maybe not even then for too much longer (see Israel).

Anonymous

>The vax brigade doesn’t consider someone fully vaxed until two weeks after the second shot
            I did what they said and I still got COVID. I’m not sure why these people are sperging off and calling me an antivaxxer.

Anonymous

"long covid" is 90% psychosomatic, by acting like this you are literally spreading it

Anonymous

Not him but I took the vax and I still caught covid and lost my sense of smell for a month after. seems this is happening a lot more frequently than you assume

Anonymous

it is super common. the vax is just poison and various other fun stuff we dont know about:

https://odysee.com/@BannedFromYoutube:d/Pressekonferenz-Tod-durch-Impfung-Undeklarierte-Bestandteile-der-COVID-19-Impfstoffe:a

Anonymous

see comments for "fun stuff" timeline as not everyone has 2 hours or speak german

Anonymous

That conference is very questionable. We don’t know where the organs came from, what selection criteria they underwent to pick them, nor do we know what kind of examination methods they used. Its riddled with question marks.

Anonymous

yeah im sure they are lying to you or their microscopes didnt work…

W A K E U P

Anonymous

lmao that’s not even a vaccine idiot

Anonymous

Please take your low-IQ Christgarden gnome ass away from LULZ. thx.

Anonymous

lmao huge coping for a shitty "vaccine"

Anonymous

80-90% reduction in hospitalization and severe COVID, going by the Israeli chart that all the anti-vaxxers gloat about for some reason.

Anonymous

yeah sis, there’s definetly a reduction, totally not every single bed occupied
                fuck off, will you?

Anonymous

"long covid" doesnt make one lick of sense. you have this virus of which most people cant even detect that they have… which avg age of death is beyond the avg age of death in most countries… and this is again woke af off of people who really died of cancer for example but now its counted as "covid" because "C0vId Is EvEn MoRe DaNgERouS" than cancer apparently and called a covid death with a political swing of the pen known as "comorbidities"(because covid being more dangerous than cancer apparently makes sense and its not the covid that is a "comorbidity", it is cancer, yeah right )

but for some magical reason many people get "long covid". now "long influenza" etc exists too but hasnt had the same marketing campaign behind it that is to say the same weak-ass virus that can’t even kill people past their expiry date and most people don’t even detect leads to "long covid" and that of course has nothing to do with these worms in many masks or all the poison in the shots or for all i know in our water and in the air because THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

Anonymous

Huh, all people mean by "long COVID" is the damage that persists for months after seeming convalescence. A few studies of various quality have shown damage to the brain. Loss of smell/taste is a pretty common symptom of "long COVID."

Anonymous

Enjoy your brain damage poltard

Anonymous

>"long COVID"

Quite literally no such thing.
        What’s you’re describing is a bunch of anxious hypochondriacs with rheumatism and seasonal allergies.

Anonymous

long covid isn’t real

Anonymous

If it doesn’t prevent disease stop calling it a vaccine

Anonymous

you will never be a woman

Anonymous

People are experiencing "long covid" with the vaccine as well. Right now it’s uncertain where exactly the Wests future is due to the immense brain drain tax that is the result of covid and the vaccines in general.

Anonymous

Bros what if China acted with reason when they welded the infected into their homes and when they get an entire city tested for a couple of positive cases? Do they know something about the virus that we don’t?

Anonymous

don’t be a weak scrote
      I never followed any restrictions, went out a lot and didn’t get sick once since the "pandemic" started
      if you experience ANY covid symptoms you are genetic trash who should be dead anyway

Anonymous

didn’t get sick once doesn’t mean you had it you gigantic scrote

Anonymous

I bet you’re ugly irl lmao

Anonymous

i have parsomia for a year now
      fuck this

Anonymous

Zinc

Anonymous

Don’t shower for a few days.

bigbrainlifedecision

why r u all so indifferent here

Anonymous

There isn’t much that can be done and if there is a treatment he should be asking medical professionals instead of shitposters.

Anonymous

Holy fuck, are people still going on about the vaccine almost a year later?

Anonymous

smell surstromming

Anonymous

Imagine the smell

Anonymous

I bet if you sniffed my ass op you will get your smell back
      You need to retrain your nose by smelling powerful odours.

Anonymous

It’s easy; take off your mask.

Anonymous

you don’t, you’re now less human and it will never come back

Anonymous

>How do I regain my smell after corona
      You wait. It might take long, but you’ll get it back.

Anonymous

Reminder that COVID is a conspiracy by municipal sewage systems to push down wages by increasing the supply of people who are willing to work in the sewers due to lack of the sense of smell.

Anonymous

ivermectin and also

[…]

Anonymous

It’s over lmao

Jesus

sniff glowscrotes poopyhole

Anonymous

When you lost smell, that means your brain has been affected. You literally have prion disease now. In a year you’ll start to develop the first neurological symptoms. Muscle twitches, gait instability, apathy. From there it’s a rapid progression towards full dementia, paralysis, dysphagia, death.

Anonymous

schizo

Anonymous

you cant even smell shit?

Anonymous

Eat garlic

Anonymous

Train it by sniffing strong odours, eating spicy food, etc. Most people recover in two or three weeks but it can take months.
      It’s possible that everything will smell and taste horrible at first when it comes back. It’s called parosmia and it’s really weird.

Anonymous

Trust me, anon, you already have your "smell". I was greeted by your stank when I scrolled by.

Anonymous

Bend down OP and sniff my farts. I bet your sense of smell will come back.

Anonymous

Take advantage of your new powers and start living in the sewers. Do not let this opportunity go to waste OP.

Anonymous

Depends: Has it been gone for months?

Anonymous

Lion’s mane mushrooms boost your nerve growth factor and likely would fix it.

Anonymous

/poo/scrotes just can’t accept that they were wrong about the safety level of the vaxes, just as they were wrong about Stealth Sessions, the billion indictments, the Powell kraken, Biden not being inaugurated, and every other piece of two-weeks scrotery over the past four years.

Anonymous

/poo/ morons were piling on and insulting me when I said Chauvin would be found guilty lmao. Literally zero people replied to me and agreed. Lowest average IQ of any board except maybe LULZ.

Anonymous

You’re being smug over being correct about the justice system being corrupt? What a weird flex.

Anonymous

what do you need smell for?

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id