How do I escape America with only $800?

Home Forums General & Off-topic How do I escape America with only $800?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m a NEET with $800 to my name, am not in any condition to get a job but am not on disability, and live in Oregon with no passport.

If by September of 2021 I want to have spent a week in Japan, what should I do?

Anonymous

Fucking pathetic. The airfare alone is gonna run you at least $900. If you’re "not in any condition to get a job" you probably shouldn’t be gently caressing traveling.

Anonymous

Start sucking

Anonymous

You saw videos on YouTube and read threads on here. But what you don’t understand is that you have to have your life in order first.

Things like
      >several sources of income
      >many networks/friends
      >a reason to travel: work-related, business, leisure

If your home life isn’t even established yet, what makes you think it would be fit for you to travel? You wouldn’t know what to look for because you don’t even have your basics met yet. Take that meager amount of cash and invest it wisely- don’t spend it all until you have nothing. Actually find ways to invest it so you make more money. Double, triple, that. When you have a life going with several sources of income, maybe you deserve a vacation somewhere to take a break. Right now, you are far from it and it wouldn’t be wise to go broke.

>I want to have spent a week in Japan, what should I do?
      By September of 2021, you should have a stable job that lets you take vacation days. Then maybe you have some pocket change to gently caress around Japan for a while. Without money, you won’t be doing anything there anyway.

Anonymous

>NEET(99% chance also a virgin)
      >$800
      >never traveled outside of country
      "I want to go to Japan bro"
      just kys please

Anonymous

You can get a job for like a few months and set a date for yourself to leave. Even if youre making min wage thats easily more than a grand a month doing something that will have some kind of impact on your life rather than neeting. It’ll help you mature a bit before the trip and it’ll give you a date to work until so you don’t feel like you’re just eternally grinding your life away.

Anonymous

Get a job loser

Anonymous

>what should I do?

Get a gently caressing job.

Anonymous

>not in any condition to get a job
      >not on disability

Pick one you lazy faggot.

Anonymous

>oregon
      >lazy gently caress
      hit your head on the pavement

Anonymous

Start a programming consultant company. Get paid a shitload of money simply to turn around and hire some panjeet on fiverr to do it for a 1/6th of the cost.

Anonymous

Grow up little guy. You are pathetic

Anonymous

Such a Shame you haven`t replied to any of the comments. You need to grown up little guy. Get a job

Anonymous

It costs like $800 alone to get to the country.

Anonymous

>what should I do?
      get a gently caressing job, the plane ticket is going to cost $800 and even if you were able to teleport yourself into the middle of Tokyo at no cost, 80,000Yen ain’t shit. GET A gently caressING JOB

Anonymous

Okay so I definitely need money, but like I said I don’t have a job

>Get a job retard

I have terrible mental health issues. I was fired not too long ago (6 months?) for eating garbage at work. If I were to find a new job, I’d have to find something easy with little to no social contact and no required education and/or experience, and even then I may not do great.

Anonymous

Just buy a rope and go visit /diy/, they can show you how to tie a knoose faggot.

Anonymous

Dude, if you’re eating garbage at work, imagine the cultural shock you’ll experience from being in Japan. The country isn’t like one of your anime romcoms; pink-haired, bug-eyed dwarfs aren’t skipping around all day, talking to each other in a childish manner. Actual Japanese people are very conservative in their mannerisms, and won’t take kindly to some pale-skinned autist (see: you) eating trash in public. I’m sorry that you’re mentally unwell, but please don’t subjugate another group of people to your problems. You aren’t mentally fit to travel.

Anonymous

Why did you eat trash at your job? Also, how much do you weight and do you live alone?

Anonymous

>Okay so I definitely need money, but like I said I don’t have a job

I find you’re one of many here. If you’re this kind of defeatist, then you definitely won’t make it. You don’t have mental health issues dumbass. You’re just lazy. If you’re this lazy that you want people to tell you how to live your life, I don’t know what to tell you. Go join the military bro and you’ll get a living- it would be a plus if you get stationed overseas. They’ll beat life into you whether you like it or not.

Anonymous

Why the gently caress did you eat garbage ag work? Genuinely curious because not even schizophrenic people even consider doing that. Japan is going to give you major culture shock, on top of how expensive it is to visit there with the airfare and renting a place to stay. Either get a job, join the military and hope for a chance to be stationed in Japan.

Anonymous

I’m sure you could get in the military as a lazy, apathetic nihilist who is so mentally ill they eat garbage.

Anonymous

>why the gently caress did you eat garbage at work?

Binge eating disorder.

>japan is going to give you major culture shock

I at least know how conservative it is, so I know being polite and quiet is an absolute must.

Anonymous

What did you eat out of the trashcan? Was it tasty? How did they catch you?

Anonymous

I’ll bite. Here’s what you need to do OP:

>make a cardboard sign saying "HOMELESS, HUNGRY"

>wear it in a public place

>dress like an absolute hobo, but still try to keep yourself as presentable, like you’re actually trying your best to make it

>pick up bottles and cans while you do this

>collect change from panhandler enablers

>turn in your bottles and cans for cash at the end of the day

>repeat until you have $3,500

Anonymous

im a burnout 29 year old gently caressing loser and even this is too-low effort for me. if you can’t swindle the gov’t for bux then you need money. go all in on some shitcoin ir just buy bitcoin and hodl. you might actually have enough money for the trip by then. otherwise
      >get a job faggot

Anonymous

Just take out a huge personal loan go on Sofi or LightStream

Anonymous

When will Japan open for tourism?

Anonymous

February 5th at 16:53:30

Anonymous

Bump

Anonymous

Just watch some anime bro

Anonymous

>people pretending to get baited to bait people into responding to their bait thinking they legitimately got baited

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>people baiting bait for bait purposes
      are you new?

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.