How do I become a friend and ally of spiders? Are there any spider deities? How can I worship them?

Home Forums General & off-topic How do I become a friend and ally of spiders? Are there any spider deities? How can I worship them?

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

How do I become a friend and ally of spiders? They are my favorite thing on this earth. Are there any spider deities? How can I worship them? Is there anyway to simulate in my mind being covered in spiders, so I can learn to understand them better? Is communication with spiders possible? Any information is welcome, thank you.

Anonymous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anansi
      Many spiders have adapted to live in home-like environments. It is not the best idea to take them outside.

Anonymous

Nice try spider, but your ass is going outside if we cross paths

Anonymous

can you stop messing with yourself?

Anonymous

Athena turned Arachne into a spider for her hubris. She was previously a famous and talented weaver, but made the mistake of claiming to be better than the gods. Perhaps you could get into fiber arts and weaving, particularly ancient styles like card weaving, warp- weighted looms, frame weaving, inkle looms, and drop spinning.

Anonymous

dropped image

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Yup.

Anonymous

catch flies for them and feed it to them. They’ll appreciate you then

Anonymous

>is monitoring this thread

Anonymous

Make sure to leave entrances in your place (not even needed, just let a window open and spiders will infiltrate through cracks around the squitter screen.
      t. got tons of free spiders to live with me that way, they are keepers of secrets and give luck in things related to the NET and WEB

Anonymous

>the keeper of secrets
        This is an odd feeling I get as well.
        When my ideas ramp up and I feel tingling in my brain I say the spiders must be talking to me

Anonymous

I think it’s because they are always everywhere, watching without speaking and difficult to notice

Anonymous
              Anonymous

On the back

Anonymous

Why is your desk sideways?

Anonymous

It’s not immediately obvious whether the spider is a positive or negative influence there.
              Cool pic anon.

Anonymous

>It’s not immediately obvious whether the spider is a positive or negative
                Just like real spiders, huh

Anonymous

On the back

Finally some good OC.

Anonymous

I purposely don’t hurt spiders in my house because they eat insects and generally leave me be. I’ve helped two out of my shower when they fell in.

Anonymous

lmao

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Never bring harm to them. Whenever possible, try to leave their webs intact. Look into Astral projection, angel numbers, and lucid dreaming.

Anonymous

> Look into complete bullshit
        Nice advice autist

Anonymous

I have it on good authority that dragonfly’s are gods proxy emblem of Mother Earths soul. If you see a dragonfly that is stuck or helpless go out of your way to help them.

Anonymous

Do you recall where you learned that?

Anonymous

No it’s more of an instinctual knowledge to me for some reason. I’m not a hippie, I know most bugs don’t have souls or have lesser souls, but when I see dragonfly’s I know they have complex souls.

Anonymous

They hunt. You, my friend, have good instincts.

Anonymous

>they hunt

Can you tell me what you mean by this? I have noticed that they are incredibly curious for bugs and lack the intrinsic fear that say a moth or butterfly has, I’ll be walking in the woods and notice dragonfly’s are following me, sometimes facing me flying backwards like they are trying to guide me.

Anonymous

>I made it up.

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

Do you recall where you learned that?

Not that guy, but in pennsylvania dutch beliefs dragonflys are the souls of deceased loved ones (or so my pappy and masue have taught me) so we’ve always been taught to not kill dragonflies. Also, like spiders, the eat other bugs I like less than them

Anonymous

Modify your aura, and nature will fit you.
      I am often unbothered by most insects and arachnids, and I’ve enjoyed many critters cooperation over the years.
      Not all critters will cooperate, but you will notice it more as you make adjustments to how you treat them.

Anonymous

this, I notice when I stoped hating and killing bugs and began to help them, they stop going into my room or pester me. Same with flys, I will let them fly around me without swatting them, and they leave after that.

Anonymous

eat drink and become the spider, even start to shoot web on people and try to bite them. spiders will respect you for that, and the spider enemas? you will never feel more together with the spider
      :^)
      Seriously though, just feed them and respect them.

Anonymous

Talk with mephala. I hear vivec is her avatar in the flesh

Anonymous

>Is there anyway to simulate in my mind being covered in spiders,
      Yeah. Take some hallucinogenic drugs and think about spiders.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Thier feet feel sticky because of their feet fur. They are bros.

Anonymous

There are evil-spirit spiders just as there are good-spirit spiders.

There are evil-spirit insects just as there are good-spirit insects.

There are evil-spirit vertebrates just as there are good-spirit vertebrates.

There are evil-spirit humans just as there are good-spirit humans.

Learn to differentiate between the different spirits of ’em, which ones hate clean-spirit, which ones are scavengers, which ones hate/hunt unclean-spirit.

Around here, there seem to be hundreds of species, if not thousands, and the little jumping-spiders have very good spirit, and some species seem quite intolerant of the spreading-disease-blackflies’ spirit ( it seems to be more than mere killing due to hunger, it seems to be intolerable-spirit ).

Instead of imaging being covered in ’em, rather image being one of them, understanding their relations with each of the kinds of creatures they interact with, as prey, as predator, and any other way.

Eventually one learns that they, just like all other critters, are monsters from their prey’s perspective, family among themselves, and irrelevant to others.

Salut, Namaste, & Kaizen, eh?

( :

Anonymous

You can buy spiders in the pet store.
      Spiders like warm moist places, so you can put a Chicken Spider or tarantula on your balls and they will sit right there.
      This was told to me by the pot head pet store employee once.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/AhxygNN.gif

you dont, slay them all

Anonymous

I used to hate spiders.. would kill them every time I saw them. Would see them very often and would freak me out. One day I decided to save one, and from then on never killed another again. Now I rarely see them, like they moved on to harass others who fear them. Me likey spiders

Anonymous

Listen LULZ, killing spiders will get you laid

Anonymous

I have no interest in jezebel

Anonymous

A good weapon vs spiders is a vacuum cleaner.
      +15 vs spiders and webs

Anonymous

Be a friend to all God’s creatures

Anonymous

Blood pact. Let a mosquito bite you, catch it by the wings once it’s full, and then toss it into a spiders web. Also never intentionally kill a spider and make your home friendly to them.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/PcGtuWT.gif

>How do I become a friend and ally of spiders?

Anonymous

I destroy all spiders i come across. instadeath to spiders!

Anonymous

The world wide web would like a word with you.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.