How do blacks in US cope with the fact that it was their own African siss who sold them?

Home Forums History How do blacks in US cope with the fact that it was their own African siss who sold them?

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

How do blacks in US cope with the fact that it was their own African siss who sold their ancestors to slavery?

Anonymous

>The people who sold slaves on the African coast were the people who lived on the African coasts
      WoW i can’t believe it!

Anonymous

Most normies have been brainwashed into thinking that the slave trade and colonization of Africa occurred at the same time and that African slaves were captured by Europeans rather than sold to them by fellow Africans

Anonymous

this. as an African American, OP’s question doesn’t matter because no one knows history.

I thank midwits for not having to deal with this existential crisis.

thanks frens. kek

Anonymous

both of those things happened
          It was not african slavers that created the colonial market. It was the hunger of white settlers that exploded the demand.

Anonymous

>both of those things happened
            Yes, both colonization and the slave trade occured, just not at the same time
            Africans were independent when they traded slaves with Europeans in the 17th and 18th century

>It was not african slavers that created the colonial market. It was the hunger of white settlers that exploded the demand.
            Yes it was
            The reason why West Africa was chosen by European slavers is because it was the only place in the Atlantic Ocean with a massive slave market where locals were willing to sell their fellows in exchange for worthless shit
            If Native Americans had been willing to trade their siss in exchange for mirrors and rum, Europeans wouldn’t have bothered going to West Africa.

Anonymous

>Yes, both colonization and the slave trade occured, just not at the same time
              No, that slaves were both bought and kidnapped by white slavers.

>only place in the Atlantic Ocean with a massive slave market
              …which europeans vastly increased the demand thereof.

>If Native Americans had been willing to trade
              Natives were not as well built for hard labor as africans were, and along the territories had a decent chance of escape into a land they knew if not a tribe to help them, whereas the imported africans did not at all. This is what happened in places like Cuba.
              You’re arguing the european demand for it was so great they would have taken anybody, so why should anyone care who sold them?

Anonymous

>Natives were not as well built for hard labor as africans were

Modern scrote cope
                The reason why African were chosen as slaves if because Europeans didn’t want to bother with capturing free men and because Africans were the only ones willing to sell their fellows in exchange for cheap garbage

Anonymous

Were Africans not chosen because the church deemed the natives should be converted (and also lots of the natives died) so the Spanish went to Africa instead

Anonymous

You didn’t read anything about history and are yourself a worthless pile of garbage.

Anonymous

>Natives were not as well built for hard labor as africans were
                  I don’t get it, aren’t you types all about race realism and genetics? Or is that only about IQ?

Anonymous

Your average scrote in West Africa isnt particularly bulky or resilient
                    Some slaves ended up being that after centuries of selective breeding, but it definitly not something that was present among initial West Africans to the point of motivating the choice
                    The main incentive was the endemic slavery of the region and the fact they were willing to exchange slaves for cheap garbage

Anonymous

There was an extensive native American slave trade. More native slaves were exported than African slaves imported.

Anonymous

Blacks also owned slaves in the USA

[…]

They cope by editing history (CRT), doubling down on blaming whites and screeching incoherently at anyone who disagrees.

Anonymous

>African siss
      they were African enemies not siss.

Anonymous

This.

Anonymous

Who cares? Everyone did it, they just did it for longer.

Anonymous

By being a Black American, and not thinking I have a gazillion things in common with random West Africans

Anonymous

Woke af

>t.west african

Anonymous

Woke af

Fuck the concept of ‘race’ seriously – suddenly every man with kit-kat skin and frizzy hair becomes my blood sis for some reason

Anonymous

Extremely woke af sis

Anonymous

Woke af

>t.west african

>Geographically-illiterate D&C understudies
        Practice in Discord.

Anonymous

What?

Anonymous

English, you freaking hick, do you speak it?

Anonymous

He’s a schizo I have no idea what the hell he is referring to.

Anonymous

Indeed indeed

>gunpowder and horses

If only….
              Most of the time it was for mirrors and booze

Source? They traded in iron, guns, gunpowder, mirrors, knives, cloth, and beads, among other treasures when the time arrived

Anonymous

Africans offered slaves in exchange for basic things they didn’t have the required IQ to produce themselves
                It included firearms but also alcohol, mirrors, various useless ornamental shit, advanced clothing…etc

Anonymous

The same could be said for Roman trade with g*rm barbarians early on. From what I can find the majority traded goods were raw materials like cloth, copper, and iron. In return Europeans got finished textiles, fabrics, and the oil of pre industrial society spices. And slaves of course. The catholic powers were technically forbidden by the pope at the time not to sell war materials to any non catholic nations but the Portuguese did anyways until the British and French arrived to divvy up the grain coast.

Anonymous

Forbidden to sell*

Anonymous

>slaves in exchange for basic things they didn’t have the required IQ to produce themselves
                  Most of the shit Africans traded for they actually already had. Big difference was that Europeans flooded their markets with cheap low quality goods so eventually their markets and production if good took a hit.

Anonymous

>west africans already had guns and copper
                    doubt

Anonymous

Cloth, clothing, iron, finished artwork etc. To be fair I did forget to mention "anything besides guns".

Anonymous

They did get these things from the Arab world prior to European trade.

Anonymous

>Europeans flooded their markets with cheap low quality goods
                    as opposed to high quality african goods? This argument only makes sense in the context of colonialization when colonies had no protection from aggressive trade. However the yuros didn’t colonize west africa until the mid 19th century, prior to that, the african kingdoms had every chance to have protectionist policies (just like china did for centuries).

They did get these things from the Arab world prior to European trade.

yeah and what do you think they gave the arabs lol

Anonymous

D.C. = District of Columbia
            You’re glowing

Anonymous

Now that you have informed me of this my cover is now blown the. C.I.A will now be contacting you soon.

Anonymous

I think he’s calling you a fed in schizo-vernacular

Anonymous

"Geographically-illiterate Divide-and-Conquerer wannabes–Go practice your subversion on the Discord App".
            This is my best guess.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

uhh no

Anonymous

why do you find it so unbelievable that a black person can browse this site/board. I swear sometimes you nu-chan leftoids are just as racist as the nahtzees and just don’t realize it. What only whites are smart enough to use a computer?

Anonymous

you literally have more in common with them than anyone else on the planet, objectively. genetics are real.

Anonymous

Just because you share the same hair and nose shape with someone doesn’t mean you’re connected with me in any fundamental way

Anonymous

Aren’t most black people decent people? Only bad things I hear are all gang related from low income neighborhoods

Anonymous

A third of blacks will be charged with a felony in their lifetime

Anonymous

A third of black males, not all blacks.
            Anyways, this says more about the legal system than it does about them.

Anonymous

Cope

Anonymous

By engaging in rivalries with native Africans on Black Twitter (wherein the native Africans usually destroy them)

Anonymous

>gunpowder and horses

If only….
        Most of the time it was for mirrors and booze

Anonymous

this reminds me of the fact that europeans would often sell faulty rifles because they were cheap fucks
        i wonder if africans pulled similar tricks and sold them the dumbest slaves, that would explain why american scrotes are so freaking stupid they make both the average white american and average africascrote look like nuclear scientists

Anonymous

>i wonder if africans pulled similar tricks and sold them the dumbest slaves, that would explain why american scrotes are so freaking stupid
          lmao, never thought about this

Anonymous

Blacks in africa are pretty scrotebrained themselves
          https://youtu.be/GiWsMYRPVGU?t=50

Anonymous

>every time a black person is asked about something they don’t understand they automatically think it means having sex
            Uhh

Anonymous

this is actually the case. african slaves were often made up of hill and jungle tribe scrotes and criminals. this is something modern africans commonly tell african americans when shitflinging, it’s the narrative throughout much of modern africa.

Anonymous

>african slaves were often made up of hill and jungle tribe scrotes and criminals.
            False. Slavery was something that took hold in all segments of society with the region and peoples. That is why many slave taken abroad were soldiers, priests, imams, merchants, princes, farmers scholars, peasants and more.

Anonymous

>Princes
              Source?

Anonymous

Abdulrahman Ibrahim Ibn Sori?
                Also I think there was also an enslaved Kongo prince that taken Bolivia, then the other blacks started treating him as their black. Pretty sure his descendants are still considered as the King of the black Bolivians.

Anonymous

The notion that white ppl are smarter than Africans and black Americans are dumber than africans is incompatible considering black Americans are part white.

Anonymous

Natural selection is a constant process and the selective pressures of slavery are pretty far from intellectual. It is entirely plausible that only the dumbest of Africans were unable to escape enslavement or able to submit to it, and more intelligent Africans escaped/avoided/perished rather than accept their fates before reproduction. I’m not saying that African Americans are smarter or dumber than modern Africans, I don’t really know and personally any statistics I’m aware of tell me that they’re both just freaking dumb. I’m just pointing out that what you’re saying is false.

Anonymous

The selective pressures of slavery were two fold; it created the greatest athletes the world has ever seen, and the truth is slave women feeling compelled to mate with the plantation owners ppl like Jefferson, Hamilton etc. and garden gnomes. Not exactly the dumbest ppl.

Anonymous

They pretend it wasn’t

/thread

Anonymous

They will usually deny that’s what happened, or when forced to confront the reality they’ll go on to explain that European slavery was worse than any other kind, a special sort of evil

Anonymous

Another "It’s their fault, not ours" thread? On LULZ? If you’re going to be insecure, deal with it before making slide threads.

Anonymous

Most have no idea and think white slavers literally went through the jungle with big nets scooping people up.

Anonymous

This was an impression I unironically held for years after having watched Michael Moore’s Bowling for Columbine in HS.
        Here’s the scene in question:
        https://youtu.be/58BDrZH7SX8

Anonymous

That initially did happen anon. Latter on they got African allies or Mixed Euro African middle men to do it.

Anonymous

Malaria dictates that did not happen

Anonymous

Malaria wasn’t all omnipresent in Africa at all. Malaria as a disease often varied by the environment.

Anonymous

How do Europeans cope with the fact that it was their own white siss that ruined their empires in the two world wars?

Anonymous

Yes, our ((("white"))) siss…

Anonymous

Cope with the delusional idea you are any more different from each other than those Africans were apparently.

Anonymous

garden gnomes and whites are more genetically distant than African groups are from other African groups.
            The only exception might be Bushmen. I’ve read somewhere that Bushmen are quite genetically distant from other blacks.

Anonymous

Pathetic

Anonymous

this isn’t true at all. sub-saharan africa is obscenely ethnically diverse with small populations remaining relatively isolated possibly since over 100kya. bantus are kind of the steppescrote of africa and relatively recently spread throughout an enormous part of the continent, but the groups they pushed around often remained genetically distinct.

on the flipside semites and europeans share an extremely close common ancestor through the anatolian ENF line, though this is expressed moreso in the mediterranean than in northern/western europe.

Anonymous

Knowing some of us got even when they went back to found Liberia and returned the favor.

Anonymous

well black americans are delusional so why would the truth effect them?

Anonymous

same way New Englanders cope with the fact that they run the trans Atlantic slave trade. They just ignore it.

Anonymous

You’ve no idea what you’re talking about, New Englanders are leftist sois, they constantly berate themselves for it and are currently working to import refugees to replace their aging white population.

Anonymous

New England people aren’t natives and weren’t around during slavery

Anonymous

It’s not like you say it was. Especially since there were many Africans who were against the slave trade. The thing about the trade was that it was like a proto version of the latin American one in several ways.

Anonymous

The same way other new world POC like afro-Latinos and west indians do. By not exclusively centering our identity on just that one aspect of our history and genetics. Though many ppl like/love that to be the case since they subconsciously fell the need to "humble" us do to their own inferiority complexes.

The slave trade narrative is weird in that it is a testament to african ignorance of the wider world more than anything. Imagine thinking shipping someone out of a backward malarial jungle was a "punishment"?; the juxtaposition of modern africans fleeing africa on rafts with the colonial slave narrative is crazy.

Anonymous

>Imagine thinking shipping someone out of a backward malarial jungle was a "punishment"?;
        Shipping them into an unknown fate that often times led to death or heavy abuse? Those taken and shipped abroad didn’t have 20/20 hindsight

Anonymous

>an uncertain fate
          So you’re admit that african kings had no idea about the Americas or the superiority of European languages, education, and technology? It’s hard to imagine they were that ignorant. Imagine aliens coming to earth with crazy advanced tech and customs and say they want some of us to work for them, we would NOT send our lowest members. Make it make sense.

Anonymous

Because selling people or POWs as slaves was a firm if punishment anon. Do you not know how slavery operated in the region before or during the Atlantic slave trade?

Anonymous

You didn’t answer any of my questions. Did africans have no clue about the Americas or what it was like? Did their pride blind them to the superiority of European tech and culture?

Anonymous

You can none of you have ever actually interacted with black people

Anonymous

What can you expect from a bunch of pasty suburban autists?

Anonymous

It is so freaking obvious none of these people have talked with black Americans or black Africans before cringe inducing.

Anonymous

Why would you ever willingly talk to a black person

Anonymous

You proved my point. No one but isolated autists think about this shit.

Anonymous

I’m sorry I’m not oversocialized and would have to actively seek out blacks which I choose not to

Anonymous

Holy freaking Kek you can’t make this shit up.

Anonymous

Can you list 5 reasons why people should actively seek out black people to befriend?

Anonymous

Because you are a small incosequital unrepentant racist troll who’s only modus operandi appears to be reactionary views and opinions to generate the most outrage like a child seeking attention by causing mischief when no one is paying attention to him

Anonymous

Are you telling me if I meet with a black person they might beat their chest and call me a racist? That sounds swell anon

Anonymous

We both know if you saw a black guy just walking down the street you’d run to the other side and finger your gay hand cannon out of fear.

Anonymous

It’s common sense to stay away from blacks, is that what you’re saying?

Anonymous

Because they’re well built for hard labor and have less chances of escaping

Anonymous

To buy drugs or brisket or jazz

Anonymous
        Anonymous

fake quote made by a black american lele

Anonymous

Julius Caesar had two very brief expeditions to Britain and left no permanent prescence. Cicero’s only knowledge of Britons would have come from Caesar, he never met or even saw one.
        Cassius Dio actually travelled to Britain and wrote extensively about it, I’m sure it would be easy enough to get some quotes about scrotebrain bongs from his letters.

Anonymous

The same way Australians cope with being a bunch of prison descendants

Anonymous

Do you people actually care about history or is this place now nothing more than a pathetic circlejerk of race baiting with the same motherfuckers?

Anonymous

How do poor WASPs cope with the fact that the upper crust elite WASPs and Black people worked together to build America and that low class WASPs had nothing to do with it?

Anonymous

They didn’t give a fuck who’s great-great grandfather sold who’s great-great-great grandmother into slavery. They had bigger things to worry about

Anonymous

>They didn’t give a fuck who’s great-great grandfather sold who’s great-great-great grandmother into slavery.

But somehow they care about whose great-great grandfather bought her

Anonymous

I mean it’s not like it was their own tribe selling them, it was their tribe’s enemies.

Anonymous

African Americans should be grateful, they got a genetic upgrade and now live in a great land. They have the blood of Charlemagne running through their veins and don’t look like literal ugly west Africans.

Anonymous

Here in central and South america people still sell their children to paedo-files

Anonymous

I want everyone to know a number and repeat it to every single person they come in contact with.
      When they ask them why this number say this.
      8 billion times 0.0625
      Pull out your phone calculator.
      When they ask, Convert to percentage number.
      When they ask why this number in what will be a confused expression as to why suddenly you are doing math, you say that is the number I just told you, now think about it.
      The situation will be so bizarre and out of place that it will stick in their minds.

The number is 500 MILLION.

Do this NOW I want this to be a meme.
      I want to force this programming into every single person, I want this meme discussed on day time television by political pundits, talk show hosts news Anchorsn religious figures, and meme lords on the internet both left right sane and insane.
      They can’t ban numbers and if they do get creative but always make it add too 500 MILLION.
      I want every human that can understand or not what this number means to know this number, 500 Million 500 million 500 MILLION.

Do it online, do it offline, friends family, make it seem like a quiant little fact a passing conversation piece, spread it like a disease.
      I want it on everyone’s minds and tongue.

!!!500,000,000!!!!

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.