How did women become convinced that working some soulcrushing 9-5 job is fulfilling

Home Forums General & off-topic How did women become convinced that working some soulcrushing 9-5 job is fulfilling

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

How did women become convinced that working some miserable soulcrushing 9-5 was more fulfilling than raising their children?

Anonymous

Propaganda. Brainwashing. Also, many women despise their children and only had them because their peer group said they should.

Anonymous

>many women despise their children
        What’s not to despise though?
        That money and time you wasted on that disappointing failure, you could have spent on yourself doing what you like. I like shitposting on LULZ, I want to spend all my day shitposting on LULZ, I don’t want to do anything else.

Anonymous

You’re right, you could end up with a disappointing failure like yourself

Anonymous

Don’t take it so personally, your removal would improve her life a lot already.

Anonymous

16 hours here a day and that’s the best retort you had?

Anonymous

explain to me how this is helping women fight oppression?

Anonymous

>my skin color is not code for my sexuality
                  Top kek, wtf does that even mean?

Anonymous

It’s a good retort. Your butthurt is only proving it. Sad your mother still had to suffer you, such is injustice in this world.

Anonymous

"Woman" detected, i like your spirite but you cant hate kids as much as real women, you dont do it the same way, they complain about different things.
          You can never fake woman hood, because
          YNBAW

They hate children cuz they embarass them next to their peers. This is all that matters to moms, how they look to other people, notice how many moms (ask your friends and your siblings) use the classic "what will people think" faster than the "i do this cuz i love you" when you do something they dont like.

Motherhood is all about vanity, i guess it makes sense in an evolutionary point to be that shallow sometimes, but it has lead to some consequences that i assume didnt happen in cavemen days.

Anonymous

>I like shitposting on LULZ, I want to spend all my day shitposting on LULZ, I don’t want to do anything else.
          I dread to think what kind of "woman" there is that types these words.

Anonymous

>I like shitposting on LULZ, I want to spend all my day shitposting on LULZ, I don’t want to do anything else.

Anonymous

>many women despise their children and only had them because their peer group said they should
        What an immeasurably stupid comment. It is like you are unaware of the basic theory of evolution. Any race that does not love their children would have gone extinct centuries ago. The sole reason white people have stopped reproducing is due to decades of serious brainwashing afforded by modernity. They no longer have communities and families, any sort of emotions and feeling connected with them is gone such that a typical zoomer raised by a "Karen" single mother will have more affinity for some subculture picked up from the media.

Anonymous

Computer, pull up Berry Friedan’s early life section

Anonymous

>Friedan was born Bettye Naomi Goldstein[7][8][9] on February 4, 1921, in Peoria, Illinois,[10] to Harry and Miriam (Horwitz) Goldstein, whose gnomish families were from Russia and Hungary.[11][12] Harry owned a garden gnomeelry store in Peoria, and Miriam wrote for the society page of a newspaper when Friedan’s father fell ill. Her mother’s new life outside the home seemed much more gratifying.

Anonymous

You better freaking delete this post right now.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>you WILL marry ze LULZ autist

Anonymous

It’s hilarious how capitalists used feminism to convince women that ‘works sets you free’. Arbeit macht frei indeed.

Anonymous

Financial independence is nice.

Not being forced to marry some drunk, abusive scrotebrain for literally no reason other than to have a roof over your head and food in your belly is nice.

Being able to jump in your own car and go wherever the fuck you want whenever you want is nice.

Anonymous

I feel attacked

Anonymous

Don’t worry anon, neither of us are as smart as Schopenhauer.

Anonymous

Nobody is making you choose an alcoholic or an abusive scrotebrain, sweatie.

Anonymous

not anymore, true

Anonymous
              Anonymous

It always was. Even if he may not have started out that way, he could become that way, and there was no escaping if he became that way. That was shit. Cutting out any unacceptable behavior from a man is good, no matter what the behavior is.

Anonymous

no, it wasn’t.

Anonymous

Yes it was. And it’s good that the standard has only raised. He expresses any thought you don’t like, you can leave and he can put a shotgun to his head. This is how it should be, it’s illogical to expect her to stay with some piece of shit that hurts her, no?

Anonymous

Why did she end up with an abusive piece of shit in the first place?

Anonymous

People can change, some people bad habit can become worse or some just really good at hiding their flaws

Anonymous

Because it’s extremely common for men to hide their abusive self until it’s too late. For example, he might not reveal right away that he voted for Trump because he knows that’s shameful, he might hide his racism and his ideas that he doesn’t want her to keep working full time, or that he is against abortion, either by evading the issue or outright lying about his ideas. Sadly not everyone exposes their real self through social media. Also fathers don’t raise daughters to tell men to go kill themselves, rather they make excuses when men speak any unacceptable thought like the ones mentioned above, which is also really bad because those men should really go kill themselves instead.

Anonymous

this is like fan fiction written on female dating strategy. jesus christ you people are insane.

Anonymous

Nah. I’d rather have standards. Speak any idea that is not acceptable and/or makes my life in any way worse, and you are fired. What’s the point of anything if it does not improve your life?

Anonymous

standards isn’t blaming men for all the wrong in the world and auto defaulting to them being bad by design.

Anonymous

I’m only blaming individuals for their faults. If you have bad thoughts, that is a fault, and you deserve to be blamed for it just like she has the right to prevent and remove any possible harm from her by removing you with the bad thoughts.

Anonymous

you imply all men have bad thoughts. majority of men, and men throughout history, were not bad. majority of women did not end up with scum bags. majority of men worked hard to take care of their wife and family.
                        there is no need for modern feminism that we have today that does nothing but destroy the family unit that kept humans alive and built modern civilization that we all take for granted today, regardless how many loathe it and want to go back to the stone age.

Anonymous

All men who have bad thoughts did indeed have bad thoughts, yes. Majority of men did have bad thoughts, they did not want women to freely abort children the woman doesn’t want, they did not want women to leave them even if leaving them made the woman happy, they did not want women to have their own money and property the men had no rights over so the woman could safely leave them at any moment. Any man like that is bad and unacceptable, he hinders on my happiness and he deserves death for that.
                        The family unit has no right to exist at my expense.The men you defend are not good and they deserve to kill themselves, deal with it.

>Also fathers don’t raise daughters to tell men to go kill themselves
                        If you were foolish enough to marry a wife-beating drunk I probably wouldn’t tell him to kill himself after he gives you a vicious backhander because you burned dinner.

See, this is problem. A good man says: he deserves to be killed for hitting a woman. You instead put the blame on the woman. This is the bad thoughts FDS is talking about. A database where opinions like this can be linked to a real person, with name and address, so that women can avoid men who think like you is only a good thing. Letting violence happen is bad too, women want men who do not let any violence against women happen at all.

Anonymous

like i said, you are utterly batshit insane.

Anonymous

>wanting to hold you accountable for your own words is insane
                        No it isn’t. Own up to being a piece of shit, coward.

Anonymous

like i said, you are utterly batshit insane. majority of men are not and never been bad. you are a freakazoid and quite frankly i fear anyone in your life because you are most likely abusive and manipulative. you can take a good guy and make them feel like human garbage because of you hatred of men.

Anonymous

If what you said were true, you would not be afraid to have your opinions registered in a database because you would not have any bad opinions at all. The fact that you oppose this shows you have something to hide, which makes you a potential abuser women should stay away from. You don’t want women to know your real thoughts, you want to deprive women of the possibility to immediately leave you, you want to trap innocents with deceit. This is real bad, this is why we need to hold men like you accountable.

If you feel like garbage, it’s because you are garbage. You know you are a bad person and what you want is bad, but because you are a bad person, you don’t care how you are harming that poor woman. This is why you are not a good guy and why you are indeed garbage.

Anonymous

like i said, you are utterly batshit insane and i hope no man ever comes into your life because you will probably drive them to suicide.

Anonymous

Nah, I am not insane. I only speak the truth. You are a hypocrite and a coward, and there are so many like you, truly sad.

Anonymous

you are insane as you have to be deeply sick in the head to think all men are inherently bad. please, stay away from men for you don’t hurt some poor innocent lad who just wants to meet a nice girl to take care of and love.

Anonymous

Taking care and love means supporting her in her decisions, if she wants to leave you you will support her, if she doesn’t want children you will support her, if she wants to work and do nothing in the home you will support her, if she wants to shitpost on LULZ you will support her. Anything else is not taking care and love and you can leave if you don’t like it. Now, do you actually want to take care and love of someone or do you just want to be yet another file in the database?

Anonymous

Yes I will support her even if it is not in our best interest. I have no agency or say in this relationship. I will do as she says. I exist to serve the women of Stepford.

Those tables really be turnin’ huh. Also immaculate baits man, (you) deserve a (you)

Anonymous

What the fuck is wrong with you, you’re advocating stasi tier shit. "You have nothing to fear you have nothing to hide".

Anonymous

>You have nothing to fear you have nothing to hide
                        Exactly. Why should a woman be with a man who has something to hide? Why should a woman be held responsible in any way if you want to deny her the means to discover if a man has anything to hide about his mind?

Anonymous

anonymous lists of "suspected" individuals don’t exactly have a good history of protecting people, the opposite really. Public lists have long been a way of punishing people regardless of real guilt, going back to Roman times.

Anonymous

Your bad opinions are already a guilt though. The only way for you not to have any real guilt is for you not have made that post in the first place. Which can be easily solved by tying as much of you identity to the post as possible, some things can’t be falsified. The woman has the right to know what a potential partner truly thinks in order to judge if he is really a good person or a LULZ incel.

Anonymous

I quite agree, and its why I also think womens sexual history should be in a public registry for all of us to see. If you have nothing to hide then surely it’s of no concern 🙂

Anonymous

>this man makes me miserable, I want to leave him
                        >YOU ARE INSANE FOR WANTING THAT!! yOU MUST SUFFER AND BE MISERABLE FOR MEN!!

Yup, we definitely need that database.

Anonymous

if a man makes you miserable, then leave. not a single person in this thread said to stay with a man, or a women, that hurts you. but we have said, not all men, like women, are mean. defaulting to sadistic thinking that all men are bad is disgusting.

Anonymous

Oh, and how is a woman supposed to safely leave if she doesn’t have her own money because she is not paid to be a stay at home mom?
                        Does she need money to leave? Yes she does, transport and housing costs money. What gives her money? What deposits dollars in her bank account? Not raising children, that takes money out, not in. What’s that? The nice 9-5 gets her dollars she can buy herself a car and her own place to rent where she can leave and live alone without him? Gee, I wonder why women want that 9-5 instead of a bunch of expenses.

Anonymous

again, you are batshit insane or think men are inherently bad. again, i hope, i pray, no man ever comes into your life because you will probably drive them to suicide. you are an abusive freakazoid.

Anonymous

Why are you opposed to women having money to live without a man if you just admitted a woman should be able to leave if she is unhappy with a man though? You are completely illogical. Do you want women to have the ability to leave at any moment they are unhappy or do you want women to be forced to be stuck with men they don’t like? If it’s the former, you have no right to complain about women choosing jobs over children. If it’s the latter, you have already shown you are abusive yourself because you support abusers, men who hurt women in any way, so I don’t see why you are claiming women can leave abusers when you clearly don’t support that. So which is it?

Anonymous

i never said i was. i said modern day feminism makes women hate being women and hate men.

Anonymous

Modern day feminism ensures women have the right and possibility to leave any man they are unhappy with at any time, with no hesitancy, for any behavior that is bad and unacceptable of him. This is good. If you do not agree with this, you are a bad person.

Anonymous

no it doesn’t. it encourages women to become either incels or hate being women.

Anonymous

It encourages women to be independent, and that’s always a good thing. Better they live the life they want, even if you don’t like it, then they be miserable with a life they don’t want, no matter how good you think it is. You are not living their lives.

Anonymous

women can be incels, sure, but they will just end up like

garden gnomes pushing (((feminism))) to destroy the modern family.

and that’s not liberating. that’s pathetic. and teaching women to hate men just creates more anger, distrust, and unnecessary hatred that only serves disgusting creeps that want to hate people. why i say, you are deeply sick in the head if you think all men are bad.

Anonymous

Men’s own behaviors teaches people to hate men who behave or think like that. Don’t speak any bad words, don’t commit any bad actions and don’t behave in any bad way if you don’t want to be hated.

Anonymous

most men don’t do anything to women other than love them. again, you are sick in the head for thinking men are inherently evil towards women.

Anonymous

>most men don’t do anything to women other than love them
                        Doubt.jpg
                        That’s not what women say when they report bad behavior from men like voting for Trump or supporting republicans or not supporting aboriton or restricting their freedom in any way

Anonymous

i understand you absolutely hate men, but believe it or not, most men do love women. again, its not healthy to think half the population wants to kill you. that makes you bitter and resentful. unless of course, you want to because you are deeply mentally ill freakazoid that’s full of hate in their hearts.

Anonymous

>most men do love women
                        Doubt.jpg
                        If that were true, the vast majority of women wouldn’t complain about men being shitty, rude, inappropriate or mean. Reality already disproves you. Most men are horrible and shitty, they say shitty things and do shitty things, that’s why it’s a good thing women don’t have to live with them to survive.

Anonymous

Hey I know you’re crazy as fuck and also actually a man but how about I get your number while were here 😉

Anonymous

like i said, you are beyond bonked in the head. i stand by when i said, i hope and pray you never allow men in your life because you are a disgusting abuser who take an innocent lad and cause him to commit suicide by abusing him.

Majority of republicans are at best partially vaccinated yeah, that’s why they’re dropping like flies. Also many Rep nurses were caught selling fake vaccination cards, so your numbers are skewed by that too. The death rate in red states is undeniable. Trump country is dying, and that’s a good thing.

more blacks are dying than republicans. as noted, more republicans are vaccinated than blacks. and mexicans. but by all means, don’t let me get in your way of fantasizing about killing trump supporters and men. as noted, you are a psychopath.

Anonymous

>more blacks are dying than republicans
                        Repeating that lie won’t save you from the Rona, my friend, you are replacing yourselves

Anonymous

lets take a look state by state woke af on black deaths. biggest death reporting states for blacks:
                        >5 blue
                        >3 red

Anonymous

lets go ahead and calculate them all actually for black corona deaths
                        >10% and higher for blue states
                        >10% and higher for red states

now lets do 20% and more for black corona deaths
                        >blue states
                        >red states

Anonymous

lets take a look state by state woke af on black deaths. biggest death reporting states for blacks:
                        >5 blue
                        >3 red

>keeps denying the obvious
                        And this is why MAGA is dying.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

republicans are not dying sweetheart. your fellow blacks are though. amazing how you don’t care about them at all. but then again, you fantasize about killing men and repubicans so its not like you have any heart to begin with. you just want to watch people die and you get a kick spamming how much you love seeing republicans, and men, die.

Anonymous

>republicans are not dying

Keep dying though

Anonymous

keep being a psychopath.

Anonymous

More dems dying though.

Anonymous

lets go ahead and calculate them all actually for black corona deaths
                        >10% and higher for blue states
                        >10% and higher for red states

now lets do 20% and more for black corona deaths
                        >blue states
                        >red states

and now lets compare blue vs red states for black corona deaths woke af on population of blacks vs death percentage:
                        higher death percentage compared to population percentage
                        >blue
                        >red

equal to or lower death percentage compared to population percentage
                        >blue
                        >red

Anonymous

>the vast majority of women wouldn’t complain about men being shitty, rude, inappropriate or mean
                        Well, they don’t …

Anonymous

>My reality is dictated entirely by the perspectives of women
                        I think I’ve identified the problem.

Anonymous

Woke af pic

Anonymous

>Modern day feminism ensures women have the right and possibility to leave any man they are unhappy with at any time
                        plain incorrect

This is Margaret Thatcher, a greengrocer’s daughter, she studied hard, won scholarships and eventually got into Oxford University and became a research chemist, she married the man she loved and raised a family with him, and she did it all without, in her own words, "women’s lib". She no doubt experienced all the "microaggressions" you did and more, since it was the 40s and 50s.

Anonymous

>she did it all without, in her own words, "women’s lib"
                        Well that’s not right, because it’s thanks to women’s lib that she was allowed to Oxford in the first place. Women were only allowed to graduate and earn degrees from Oxford in 1920, after protests by feminists who called for the institution to allow women to graduate same as men. Internalized misogyny is a thing.

Anonymous

YWNBAW

Anonymous

Why do incels not know actual history?

Anonymous

How did women’s lib go back in time to the 1920s?

You believe feminist groups are the sole vanguard standing between you and being barefoot in the kitchen but the reality is more complicated, the University did not cave after a single protest (source?).

https://www.theguardian.com/gnmeducationcentre/2019/oct/08/october-1920-women-granted-full-membership-of-oxford-university
                        >The decision by Oxford University to admit women led to a similar discussion at Cambridge in 1920. The members of the Senate House, however, voted against the right and it was not until 1947 that the university introduced new legislation, allowing women to graduate the following year.

Their peer Cambridge would not admit women until 1947 strongly suggesting Oxford was under no pressure to do so.

Margaret Thatcher was very well informed and astute and no doubt knew everything about the University she was going to so I will take her word for it that classical liberalism and their value of individual liberty which had steadily gained acceptance was the primary reason why she could go to Oxford.

>Internalized misogyny is a thing
                        Yes, all people are capable of hate, including you. On another note, cults enjoy abusing good causes, they will take advantage of people’s fears and try to make you see "microaggressions" everywhere and ironically just as you accuse others of hate you will grow to hate them yourself. For example if you work in an office with someone and they are part of a demographic group deemed a problem or you just don’t like the look of them, you will form a little clique to exclude them from decision making and deny them perks you can give to your in-group, exactly like "old boy’s clubs". You will be absolutely convinced this disgusting hypocritical behavior is ok, because it is all for a righteous cause, because they are not "diverse" or whatever. Thankfully you are not like that I’m sure.

Anonymous

Wrong again. Oxford was pressured to equalize women to male students as a result of the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_Disqualification_(Removal)_Act_1919

which prohibited Oxford from not letting female studets graduate. As Oxford allowed women to attend lessons, they could not disallow women from graduating anymore. The Act itself is the result of feminist protests and activism. So once again, Thatcher owes her education to feminists.

As for Cambridge, they prevented their female students from voting on whether Cambridge would offer only a ‘titular degree’ (ie. the certificate but none of the rights that went with a degree), thus making Cambridge degrees useless for women. Campaigners for women’s degrees faced violent opposition and sabotage during the vote on the subject. Again, why do incels not know history?

Anonymous

"thatcher owes her education to feminists"
                        wrong

Anonymous

Being a feminist in the present day is like buying a product from RCA or Westinghouse in the present day. It is in name only.

Anonymous

lmfao you don’t get the moral high ground here, baby killing chud

Anonymous

>if you don’t think like me you are a bad person
                        lol okay

Anonymous

>A good man says: he deserves to be killed for hitting a woman.
                        Bait

Anonymous

>women want men who do not let any violence against women happen at all
                        Is that why cartel leaders have so many wives and mistresses?

Anonymous

I wonder how many were forced into that. Cartels operate in poor shitholes where it’s common for families to force their daughters to be continuedly raped in exchange for money. This is why women need financial independence.

Anonymous

>idea to prevent women from ending up with abusers
                        Why are you against it? Do you want women to end up with abusers?

Anonymous

why are you sick in the head in thinking every man is bad?

Anonymous

Are you saying there is no man out there who has never had one single unacceptable thought in his life? Sad.

Anonymous

Are you saying there is no women out there who has never had one single unacceptable thought in his life? Sad.

Anonymous

They all look so oddly similar despite their different physical appearances

Anonymous

Why are you showing a picture of good thoughts tho?

Anonymous

>Also fathers don’t raise daughters to tell men to go kill themselves
                        If you were foolish enough to marry a wife-beating drunk I probably wouldn’t tell him to kill himself after he gives you a vicious backhander because you burned dinner.

Anonymous

>he might not reveal right away that he voted for Trump because he knows that’s shameful, he might hide his racism and his ideas that he doesn’t want her to keep working full time, or that he is against abortion, either by evading the issue or outright lying about his ideas.
                        Why would I lie about any of these ideas? Women who aren’t on board with all of those things shouldn’t be allowed to breed, and so long as the condom doesn’t break, they usually don’t.

Anonymous

Sounds like you don’t want the majority of women to breed given how you are complaining about women choosing jobs over children. Why start a thread to whine about something you state you are OK with though?

Anonymous

You know there are places where voting for Trump is so normal you would have trouble finding a wife if you didn’t?

Anonymous

Those places are poor shitholes filled with scrotebrains getting culled by Covid hard though, no sane person wants to live there.

Anonymous

funny enough, majority of trump supporters are vaccinated. its blacks and mexicans not getting vaxxed.

Anonymous

>majority of trump supporters are vaccinated
                        >it’s the blacks and mexicans
                        LMAO

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

>majority of the population receives majority of the vaccine
                        SHOCKING
                        And those are almost all democrats by the way.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

>black people don’t formally disclose their race
                        Cool, with Florida and Texas and other trump shitholes like having white scrotebrains replacing themselves, wouldn’t want those crazies to get even more psycho ideas

Anonymous

also, majority of republicans, are vaccinated. 56%. much higher, than blacks.

Anonymous

56% of republicans are vaccinated. and its been growing. its black people and mexicans. but by all means, keep living in your schizo world having your trump killing fantasies. after all, like i said, you are deeply sick in the head.

Anonymous

and another

>partially vaccinated
                        >vaccinated
                        Anon, you know you need 2 shots to be vaccinated yes? 1 shot will not spare you from the ICU. No wonder MAGA scrotebrains are clogging hospitals.

Anonymous

like i said you are deeply sick in the head. continue to believe your schizo delusions you manifest in your head. i understand how important it is to fantasize about killing trump supporters. after all, you already fantasize about killing men because, as noted, as you deeply, sick in the head.

Anonymous

and another

Anonymous

no, it wasn’t. people united over the will to survive back then. you had some places that arranged marriage, but that wasn’t as common as you think and the overwhelming majority of those marriages did work.

Anonymous

>He expresses any thought you don’t like, you can leave and he can put a shotgun to his head. This is how it should be
                    You know what? This convinced me our current arrangement is just protecting men from women like you. Goodness…

Anonymous

>Even if he may not have started out that way, he could become that way
                An abusive drunk? The community would get involved in that case, and such men were treated as scum.

Anonymous

An abusive men doesn’t need to be a drunk to be abusive, and no abusive men are not treated like scum by their community, for example a man who says hateful words to a woman is abusive yet you don’t beat the shit out of him or call him to leave the woman alone, to respect her and not to speak to her that way. Same with a husband who rapes or harasses his wife instead of respecting her consent. This shows abusive men are not punished by their community for their abusive behavior.

Anonymous

>and no abusive men are not treated like scum by their community
                    Historically, physically-abusive men were.
                    >for example a man who says hateful words to a woman is abusive yet you don’t beat the shit out of him or call him to leave the woman alone, to respect her and not to speak to her that way.
                    If it’s a matter of words, she can either handle it herself (by cutting back) or call her parents for advice/intervention.
                    >Same with a husband who rapes or harasses his wife instead of respecting her consent.
                    Sexual matters are the one point too close for most men to jump in. That’s when she’s to call on her father.
                    >This shows abusive men are not punished by their community for their abusive behavior.
                    You named exceptions which are normally handled by others who would also be a part of their overall community.

Anonymous

Physical abuse is not the only abuse. Mental abuse, verbal abuse and emotional abuse are all abuse too. Men can be abusive in all these ways, and all these ways must be punished, otherwise abusive men are not punished.
                      >she can either handle it herself
                      Do you think women are robots without feelings? There’s a reason why psychological abuse is even more damaging than physical.
                      >call her parents
                      Her parents might be abusive themselves. Abusive parents are more than willing to force their daughter to stay with abusive men if they gain anything out of it.
                      >Sexual matters are the one point too close for most men to jump in
                      Bullshit excuse, this is what rape culture is. Excusing yourself to let rapists get away free. Also we are talking about husbands, why call her father who pushed her yo have a rapist husband?
                      >exceptions which are normally handled by others
                      What exceptions? Behavior like that are the norm. And they are not handled, or rather they are not handled by men like you. It’s liberals who punish men for abusive behavior like firing and jailing men who spew racist or misogynist shit online, not the tradbullshit crowd.

Anonymous

This. It’s feminist who pushed for workplace harassment laws. Harass a woman? Lose your job. Spew hate against women online? Lose your job. This is the proper punishment for abusive behavior, and it’s only abusive men who oppose it.

Anonymous

Nice samescroteging you nonce.

Anonymous

You are basically an overgrown toddler.
                        What the fuck.
                        A husband can’t rape his own wife.
                        A man shouldn’t be considerate of a womans feelings or wants.
                        Why the fuck should he?
                        You want to be treated equal to him? He doesn’t give a fuck about other men’s wants and needs, why yours?

Anonymous

Like clockwork, those who complain about women like ITT are those who don’t care about women and just want to abuse them. If a man thinks he shouldn’t be considerate of a woman’s feelings or wants, he can go kill himself, every woman has the right to hate him and reject him because he just wants to abuse women.

Anonymous

>he can go kill himself, every woman has the right to hate him and reject him because he just wants to abuse women.
                        Why should he kill himself when he can kill women?
                        By the way, this was my first response to you.
                        Answer me this, why should a man treat you like an equal?

Anonymous

>abusive men are treated like scum
                        >Why should he kill himself when he can kill women?
                        Thanks for confirming abusive men are NOT treated like scum. If that were true, you wouldn’t be allowed to post your hate here.

Anonymous

I’ve never said anything about abusive men and what right do you have to police my speech?
                        What gives you the ability to control who speaks and who doesn’t?
                        By the way, allowing me to speak shows you what man is "abusive", if you didn’t allow me to talk, you would never know who would abuse this or that.
                        By the way, how do you know I am a man?
                        I mean I am, but you just made an assumption about me out of your ass.

Anonymous

Post your chin

Anonymous

Post feet first.

Anonymous

>I’ve never said anything about abusive men
                        >excuses literal murder because he’s pissed at women speaking up

Anonymous

You were talking to another dude about abusive men. Another man made the claim abuse men are this and that.

Anonymous

So you don’t think a man who harms a woman because he doesn’t like what she’s saying is abusive? No wonder y’all are incels. Notice how incels are scum and get treated like scum, thanks to feminism.

Anonymous

Woman, you tell men to kill themselves.
                        Do you not find this ironic? Isn’t this abusive to you?
                        By the way, I can purchase a wife in my country. Like cattle, so calling me an incel doesn’t work.

Anonymous

>I can purchase a wife in my country. Like cattle, so calling me an incel doesn’t work
                        Yea sis which is why you brag about it on 4chinz instead of actually getting bonked

Anonymous

But if I purchase a wife, I will have to work.
                        No thanks.
                        And I don’t brag about it.

Anonymous

I tell abusers to kill themselves, because are abusive individuals. If you think all men are abusive and therefore all men should kill themselves, why are you trying to defend abusers here?

Anonymous

>If you think all men are abusive and therefore all men should kill themselves, why are you trying to defend abusers here?
                        I’ve never said this and I couldn’t care less if men abuse women.
                        Men abuse each other all the time, don’t you want to be treated as an equal?
                        Also, you have a pretty wide concept of abuser, pretty much any man that isn’t dead could be considered abusive by you.

Anonymous

I have the correct concept of an abuser. You have the wrong one, letting harmful behavior go unpunished just because you don’t think it’s important. This is a problem also highlighted by feminists.
                        >I couldn’t care less if men abuse women
                        See above.
                        >Men abuse each other all the time
                        Nah, men protect each other all the time. You’re doing it now, defending abusers because you agree with what they do.

Anonymous

>Nah, men protect each other all the time. You’re doing it now, defending abusers because you agree with what they do.
                        Yeah sis, rapists and child murderers are in a safe space in prison, right bro?
                        No they don’t, men don’t care about each other.
                        I told you, I don’t care if a man abuses his wife right under the same block I could live in.
                        Its none of my business.
                        The woman is on her own.
                        >I have the correct concept of an abuser. You have the wrong one, letting harmful behavior go unpunished just because you don’t think it’s important. This is a problem also highlighted by feminists.
                        Your concept of a male abuser is because of your primitive fears of males and their violence upon you. All women naturally fear men, since those who didn’t, got their skulls bashed on the floors.
                        So naturally, you want to pacify and make men as harmless as possible.
                        That’s impossible.
                        Besides, your feminist women cannot enforce anything, so you are basically talking to a wall.

Anonymous

Rapists don’t get into prison enough. Conviction rates are still too low. Judges with misogynist ideas like the male judge that defended Brock Allen Turner also do not punish rapists enough.
                        >you are basically talking to a wall
                        Yeah, I am aware talking to incels is like talking to a wall. At least you can be excluded from society and be made harmless that way.

Anonymous

>Yeah, I am aware talking to incels is like talking to a wall. At least you can be excluded from society and be made harmless that way.
                        That’s not what I meant.
                        I meant women collectively can’t do shit against men to enforce any feminist ideas.
                        Either way, you couldn’t force me out of society, you would need other men.
                        >Rapists don’t get into prison enough. Conviction rates are still too low. Judges with misogynist ideas like the male judge that defended Brock Allen Turner also do not punish rapists enough.
                        Money, maybe he was payed off to judge him innocent.
                        I believe execution is better that jail time for rapists, paedophiles and murderers.
                        But I ain’t no judge or a governmental drone with power.

Anonymous

>women collectively can’t do shit against men to enforce any feminist ideas
                        >215 posts whining about women enforcing feminist ideas
                        >you couldn’t force me out of society
                        >whines about women in LULZ
                        You are already out of society
                        >Money
                        Doesn’t excuse defending rapists.

Anonymous

Do you like the society you live in?
                        If you are from the west, you women vote more than men.
                        In my country too.
                        So the politicians you hire make up the laws of the country you are in.
                        If you don’t like it you should complain to women, not to men.
                        >You are already out of society
                        Society is for the benefit of women, dumbass. Men don’t like it.
                        And as I said. YOU couldn’t force me out of society. What the fuck do you think you can do to me? Grab me by the neck and forbid me from living in the city?

Anonymous

>incel bullshit
                        Anon, as I said, you already are out of society.

Anonymous

But I don’t live in the west.
                        Besides you are not the one enforcing the laws.

Anonymous

You’re seething about women on LULZ. No matter where you live, being able to seethe about women on LULZ, you are not part of society.

Anonymous

Yes, I am not part of society.
                        But this is not my problem. Its yours. I do not work or contribute to the system.
                        As I’ve said, society is to the benefit of women (not older men). Not to me.
                        Besides, you’ve seethed more about men than me, I’ve got like 6-7 posts.

Anonymous

The problem is if both parties are legal adults it’s really hard to prove consent or the lack of it in court.

Anonymous

>By the way, I can purchase a wife in my country. Like cattle

brownoid detected

Anonymous

You’re directly being faced by the madness of your country’s women and that’s what pops into your mind? Fine. Ignore the fire.

Anonymous

>women wanting rights, consideration and respect is madness
                        >waaaaaaahhhhhh why don’t women respect meeeeee?!!?

Anonymous

You’re brown though. Why would I listen to an uncivilized barbarian’s opinion on how my own society should work?

Anonymous

Systemic abuse as well. Laws that prevent you getting a degree are abusive, that’s why they were changed.

Anonymous

Also a man who doesn’t respect a woman’s time is abusive, a man who doesn’t pull his weight (for example, doesn’t clean and cook himself and expects the woman to do it even when she doesn’t want to) is abusive because he is mistreating the woman treating her like a slave rather than an equal, a man who doesn’t respect a woman’s wishes about herself is abusive because he is hindering her freedom, for example a man who opposes abortion is abusive to a woman who wants to abort, a man who wants to force a woman to have children is abusive to a woman who doesn’t want children. Men like this are not killed for being abusive, so

>Even if he may not have started out that way, he could become that way
                    An abusive drunk? The community would get involved in that case, and such men were treated as scum.

you are full of bullshit.

Anonymous

Historically that was very common, in fact its still common in many parts of the world and in some US communities though thankfully its much rarer.

Anonymous

This.
        Cut out the shit behavior by having the ability to remove yourself. If he does anything you don’t like, you can tell to go kill himself and leave. He can remove himself too from his own problems by killing himself.

Anonymous

when will there be a movement for men’s rights?

Anonymous

Finally a black father actually contributing

Anonymous

Men’s rights is a cringe egalitarian movement.

Anonymous

You are clearly deranged

Anonymous

That’s what the dowry is for

Anonymous

It’s so much better when you have the freedom to be an alcoholic abusive scrotebrain like the modern woman.

Anonymous

Unironically yes. Agency is nice.

Anonymous

Very revealing post.

Anonymous

Take your meds.

Anonymous

This is really the best reply you can give me after your "abusive behavior is okay as long as men don’t do it" post? A copy and paste reply from someone who copies all his opinions from whatever is most popular at any given time, how surprising.

Anonymous

The real question is with the amount of resources to help women in abusive situations as well as government help for those who are single with children/need financial support could we go back to the era of women being stay at home mothers? (granted it would have to be in a world where you could live on one wage)

Anonymous

No, we should go forward to an era where motherhood is not necessary. Conservative states encourage births by denying abortion and education/affordability of effective birth control like IUDs because they want cheap workers, but still put the responsibility of raising the future worker on the woman. States should take on the burden of raising the future worker, the woman is paid for her months of pregnancy if she accepts then she dumps the future laborer at the hospital and never has to care for it again. That means the future laborer has no right to inquire about her or demand anything of her since she has no responsibility toward him and nobody has the right to expect any responsibility from her, any attempt to shame her into raising the future taxpayers should be should be grounds for arrest. The state needs cheap workers and taxpayers, the state can raise its workers and taxpayers.

Anonymous

>inb4 don’t have sex
            That’s what a lot of women are doing unironically. Being a virgin in your 30s and older has gone up for women. It’s more prevalent in Asia, but the west is catching up.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

financial independence isn’t real scrotebrain

Anonymous

you must be over 18 to post here.

Anonymous

Freedom of movement basically.

Anonymous

>working for mr. shekelstein
        >financial independence

Anonymous

>Spacing
        Why would you pick and stay with a drunk?
        Stoopid

Anonymous

If women actually exercised some forethought into whom they were marrying beyond mere looks and wealth, they might actually avoid this problem.

Anonymous

They do, that’s why incels are incels.

Anonymous

Brutal

Anonymous

>post gets extremely low IQ responses from scrotebrained basement dwellers
        Yep, the thread ended here

Anonymous

>Not being forced to marry some drunk, abusive scrotebrain for literally no reason other than to have a roof over your head and food in your belly is nice.
        And choosing to do it voluntarily is better how?

Anonymous

Women shouldnt be allowed to drive

Anonymous

Most of traffic casualities are maless

Anonymous

I have these nuclear family 50s ads so much
      t. not american btw

Anonymous

>I have these nuclear family 50s ads so much

Anonymous

How did men?

Anonymous

Men never had that option brainlet.

Anonymous

Women working has been the norm for the overwhelming majority of human history. Even in the 1950s United States, which was in a unique place due to the relative strength of the US economy at the time, around 30-40% of women worked from my memory of the charts. Even if women didn’t have formal jobs, most of the time they provided a lot of the informal work, and managing a pre-industrial household is no joke – cleaning, laundry, cooking, food preparation, making clothes, food preservation, and just childcare and child raising meant that women had extremely busy and hard lives, probably just as much as their husbands. And women tended to constitute an outright majority of industrial workers in the early industrial revolution, since they dominated textile industries.

In effect, the 1950s stay-at-home housewife as a relatively small fraction of a society that was a historical abnormality, and unsurprisingly didn’t last very long.

Anonymous

Financial independence is nice.

Not being forced to marry some drunk, abusive scrotebrain for literally no reason other than to have a roof over your head and food in your belly is nice.

Being able to jump in your own car and go wherever the fuck you want whenever you want is nice.

Tits or gtfo
        You need the rules

Anonymous
            Anonymous

Oh.

Oh no.

Anonymous

Average LULZposter physique.

Anonymous

I only lift books

Anonymous
        Anonymous

You can’t maintain consistency in you own post you half wit.

Anonymous

Such as?

Anonymous

>a pre-industrial household is no joke – cleaning, laundry, cooking, food preparation, making clothes, food preservation, and just childcare and child raisin
        I guess you could argue that automation in form of various household appliances and day care services made this job obsolete.

Anonymous

Yes, but the obvious corollary is that the natural state of women throughout history has been to work. Unsurprisingly once their domestic lives became easier and they didn’t have to work there (as much), their work shifted to something else – in this case to the formal sector with jobs out of the home.

Anonymous

Agreed. Also, many times the line between "domestic" and other type of work was very blurred, like the textile industry before manufatories, where you’d make things for the household and sell the excess.

Anonymous

garden gnomes pushing (((feminism))) to destroy the modern family.

Anonymous

How did men become convinced that working some miserable soulcrushing 9-5 was more fufilling than raising their children?

Anonymous

Didn’t have much of a choice, women did.

Anonymous

>Be a leech utterly dependent on somebody else
      >Be useful
      hmm

Anonymous

Children are annoying, I want to kill them. Shut the fuck up and don’t speak to me while I’m shitposting on LULZ. Fuck off and go have a nice day if you have a problem. Imagine not being able to shitpost because you have to waste time listening to some annoying little shit’s whines, I want to beat him to death for interrupting me in my daily 16 hour LULZ time.

Anonymous

3rd wave feminism has objectively proven how scrotebrained and weak women in general are. Not all, mind you. But most

Anonymous

No one posting in this thread is a woman but there are a lot of people posting in this thread who could do with a particular kitchen appliance IF you know what I’m saying.

Anonymous

[…]

Okay well you posted an actual graph this time so good job I guess.

Anonymous

>in b4 he doesn’t notice blue states have a lot more people than red ones
        Despite having way less people, republican states have (at best) the exact same hospitalization/death percentage… OH WAIT NO IT’S ACTUALLY WORSE LOL

Anonymous

again, you should really stop caring about white republicans and start caring about your own black democrats. and other non white democrats. they are dying at a faster rate than white republicans. should really get out there and do some community organizing to get them vaccinated.

or you can continue to sit here and keep telling the world about your trump and men killing fantasies because you’re a psychopath.

Anonymous

I don’t even disagree with you, but you’re clearly very stupid given that you posted a graph with no comparative data set and presumed it was an effective argument.

Anonymous

[…]

you do understand, majority of the vaccinated are only partial correct? again, most republicans are vaccinated. more republicans are vaccinated than blacks. if you care so much about the unvaxxed, you should be doing some community organizing to get your fellow black and mexican democrats vaccinated. where the majority don’t even have one shot.

Anonymous

Majority of republicans are at best partially vaccinated yeah, that’s why they’re dropping like flies. Also many Rep nurses were caught selling fake vaccination cards, so your numbers are skewed by that too. The death rate in red states is undeniable. Trump country is dying, and that’s a good thing.

Anonymous

Does this redditschizo think people aren’t getting the second shot? You know you gotta wait 2 weeks between jabs right? Also the JJ vaccine is only one shot.

Anonymous

>You can’t have both

Anonymous

If she works, she is away from her children.
        If she is with her children all the time raising them, she is away from work.

Anonymous

There are a lot of smart women out there who enjoy an intellectual challenge. Often they don’t find house work to scratch that itch.

Anonymous

But that just means intelligence women will have less babies, therefore less intelligent future generation.

Anonymous

*intelligent

Anonymous

They never actually wanted it. They were told the grass was greener but they still want to be taken care of. They’re usually so bad at their job anyway that it’s a joke that we actively employ them

Anonymous

When men stopped being able to be the breadwinners.

Anonymous

When inflation occured and a single income is not enough to support 5+ kids unless you want them to grow up as bumfuck poorscrotes who dropped out early

Anonymous

Working class women have always participated in the working class. Houseviwes started to participate in the workforce in heightened numbers due to the economic incentives afforded by higher educational level, equalization of wage gap and reduces requirement for household labour.

Anonymous

Why are you not becoming a stay at home dad, if you desire that sort of parenting?

Anonymous

OP isn’t mentally mature for what comes after and idealize the 50s as the Golden age of Happy Family relations when even it has its ugliness

Anonymous

Women don’t allow stay at home, dads, they have no respect for a many that isn’t providing for them in some way. Which is pretty funny when they’re abandoning their children, the thing that men desire from women

Anonymous

>complains about women allegedly not giving him respect
          >A man shouldn’t be considerate of a womans feelings or wants

Another standard women have for men these days: men should not be hypocrites. This above is an example of hypocrisy which is unacceptable from any man and which makes him abusive and bad.

Anonymous

How is women not wanting male caretakers while simultaneously abandoning their children not hypocrisy again? Yeah abandoning your child in a daycare that has them stare into a corner for 9 hours a day is healthy and all but come on now

Anonymous

Would any one advocating women stay in their lane want to be a woman prior to 1900s

Anonymous

>get to wear fancy clothes and skip around the property writing letters and sewing and gossiping until death
        Why not

Anonymous

>have your money stolen from you, get beaten, raped, abused with no way to defend yourself
          Man, some opinions should be considered illegal with how offensive they are.

Anonymous

Oh yeah I forgot all women were raped in the past, are you that "all marriage before the 1970’s was rape" schizo?

Anonymous

Women literally had no rights prior to suffrage seen not heard

Anonymous

Marital rape was not recognised as a crime until these last decades, so a woman could not denounce her husband and have him arrested and thrown in prison for raping her, or at least start a trial against him. She could not divorce him either, because without a job she had no means to support herself. A huge portion of marriage most probably involved rape, yes. ndt22

Anonymous

>a woman could not denounce her husband and have him arrested and thrown in prison
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

Anonymous

>I guess when I said yeah I wouldn’t mind being a woman prior to 1900 I didn’t mean during this time
                  Mmmhmm

Anonymous

Women started the salem witch trials by accusing people they were jealous of of worshiping the devil and got them put to death. That’s a lot of social power

Anonymous

>0 men accused of rape
                      >0 husbands accused of raping their wives

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Women accused not only men, but women that they didn’t like and got them put to death

Anonymous

>still 0 men accused of rape and executed for it
                        >still 0 husbands accused of raping their wives and executed for it

Anonymous

No they accused people of being social outcasts and got them killed, rape was a novel concept back then.

Anonymous

Rape was criminalized in the 1600s. The problem though was that the definition of rape was too narrow and excluded lots of situation which are rape too, like marital rape.

Anonymous

Yeah and thing like "eye rape"

Anonymous

Harassment is a crime, it’s good that it is recognized as a crime, it causes harm and must be punished.

Anonymous

Yeah I forgot how having the gift of sight and not tucking your penis is harassment.

Anonymous

Harassment, like staring, is different from casual looking. Continuous or repeated unwanted behavior is not "the gift of sight", it’s intent to cause discomfort and harass, hence why it’s correct to punish it.

Anonymous

You’re a very mentally deranged person. Are you a woman or do you just pretend to be one

Anonymous

>you are disturbing me, please stop
                        >WTF YOU ARE a very MenTally DeranGed PerSon!!1 How dare you complain about me causing discomfort to you!!1

Anonymous

Nobody but insane people think like you do, does that give you comfort?

Anonymous

>thinks women don’t complain about shitty behavior
                        lmao
                        >thinks "nobody thinks like that" despite using his own words when someone complains against shitty behavior
                        Sad. This is why we need feminism.

Anonymous

I don’t think all women consider people looking at them rape, no. You’re very much a social outcast

Anonymous

Depends. One casual glance, yeah. Continued, repeated staring, everybody will think you a creep. Nobody calls you a rapist for asking Sally out the first time, everyone does when you still try to ask her out after she rejected you repeatedly. Insistence despite being told to stop is the key aspect of harassment.

Anonymous

You’re deranged, do you have any friends?

Anonymous

I’m quoting the legal definition of harassment, dude. Ignoring it is why so many men lose their job due to unacceptable behavior.

Anonymous

>law
                        >meaning anything when referencing feminism
                        go piss your blouse somewhere else

Anonymous

Feminists passed laws, and you not respecting them is why you can’t find a job.

Anonymous

I don’t recognize feminist laws

Anonymous

Seethe.
                        People stare at you because you’re a man wearing woman’s clothes

Anonymous

>ctrl+f marital rape
                  >0 results

Anonymous

A lot of seething women, ""women"" and ""men"" in this thread.
      You’re all being played and distracted by this bullshit.
      As soon as you all stop caring about this and live your lives, the problems will disapear overnight.
      This thread is a Low iq display

Anonymous

Idk anon. Why don’t you just stay home and raise the children if you like it so much?

Anonymous

What makes you think lower class women didn’t have to work scrotebrain? Marketing ads depicting wealthy women?

Anonymous

Some women have personal aspirations or interests just like men do.

Anonymous

Nope

Anonymous

Yeah they do. The women in my family sure do.

Anonymous

Give an example

Anonymous

One went into education. Another became a real estate agent. Others went into law or the sciences.

Anonymous

Those aren’t goals nor are they aspirations.

Anonymous

Law and the sciences sure are aspirations.

Anonymous

Women’s empowerment in this case usually means getting all the high paid, glamorous jobs that do not involve caring for another living creature. I’ve never heard any feminazi want to nail tiles to a roof in 90 degree heat.

Anonymous

My sister works with developmentally disabled kids. She has to put up with kids chewing on their sleeves and sneezing on her during a pandemic. That job is neither glamorous nor well paid.

Anonymous

>that do not involve caring for another living creature

Anonymous

>Be women.
          >Want equal rights and the right to work.
          >You don’t want to be stuck raising some man’s babies, you want to be strong and independent.
          >Get a job as child carer of some sort to men you don’t know anyway.
          Why are they like this?
          If she was pregnant at 14-15 and up to the ages of 25, she would have to raise and deal with less children than now.

Anonymous

She only needs to deal with children 9-5, after that she is free to do what she wants and she doesn’t have to worry what those children are doing. Plus she gets paid money. If she had her own children she would have to worry about them 24/7 and she would have no money, ewww.

Anonymous

Her children would take care of her in her old age.
              These children are disabled, so they can’t, but even if they weren’t, they still wouldn’t care for her in her old age.

Anonymous

Nah, there is no law forcing adult children to spend their time and money to take good care of an elderly relatives. Plenty adult children abandon their parents in disgusting nursing homes and don’t care if their parents are abused there. A lot of money to buy good help and good health is the best insurance for old age.

Anonymous

>Nah, there is no law forcing adult children to spend their time and money to take good care of an elderly relatives.
                  But why would you need a law to force kids to take care of their parents? This is crazy and I cannot think it happening for most of human history.
                  >Plenty adult children abandon their parents in disgusting nursing homes and don’t care if their parents are abused there.
                  Sounds like kindergarten.
                  > lot of money to buy good help and good health is the best insurance for old age.
                  Yeah, but someone has to birth that "good care" and no payed worker can take care of you as well as your children.

Anonymous

>why would you need a law to force kids to take care of their parents
                    Those "kids" are 40 year old adults and they don’t take care of their parents. I never said I want a law like that; I’m only saying there is no guarantee your kids won’t abandon you hence talking like it’s guaranteed is disingenuous.
                    >no payed worker can take care of you as well as your children
                    Anyone who can afford it has better care from people they pay than from their children, who aren’t interested in giving good care.

Anonymous

>Those "kids" are 40 year old adults and they don’t take care of their parents.
                      Maybe just maybe, instead of putting those kids in kindergarten, the mother should have stayed with them and raised them, as much as possible. So they have an intimate relationship with their parents.
                      You know, children working around the house with their parents builds a bond with the parents and teaches the kids how to work together.
                      Putting them in daycare doesn’t.
                      >no guarantee your kids won’t abandon you hence talking like it’s guaranteed is disingenuous.
                      True, but you still have a higher likelihood of being taken cared of by them than your paycheck.
                      Answer me this. If tomorrow inflation hits and your pension becomes worthless, what are you gonna do?

Anonymous

>if you don’t spend time with me I’m going to abandon you
                        Psycho. I’d rather not deal with people like that.
                        >you still have a higher likelihood
                        Not with a higher inflation, adults have lots of expenses. Higher likelihood is a shitty nursing home in all cases unless you can afford better or you are healthy enough to be independent.

Anonymous

>Psycho. I’d rather not deal with people like that.
                        So you want people to care for you, but you don’t want to care for them when they were young?
                        You know, paying for expensive toys for your kids, doesn’t make you a good parent.
                        >Not with a higher inflation
                        Higher inflation makes money worthless, this means that you will need people who are close to you to care for you and produce food for you. If you have a house, these adults can raise crops and animals.
                        You can’t do it as an old timer.
                        Although, I don’t know if you are from USA, but Americans always purchase land and then just cut the grass instead of planting food in there.
                        Very interesting. As if grass is some sort of status symbol.

Anonymous

There is no guarantee your children will care for you no matter what you do, and many women don’t want to waste time on children, so other solutions will be found. Like keeping a good health and relationships with your peers for mutual aid.
                        >you will need people who are close to you to care for you and produce food for you
                        >close
                        You call the illegal immigrants who grow food right now in the west "close"?

Anonymous

>You call the illegal immigrants who grow food right now in the west "close"?
                        I don’t know, I ain’t from the west. I have a garden with chickens in it.
                        I’m all set for the winter, I produce my own stuff.
                        >There is no guarantee your children will care for you no matter what you do
                        Yes there is, if they don’t take care of you, then they will set up a bad example for their kids, which in turn will make them not care about them.
                        Depending on other people outside of your family is a modern thing. Without all the paved roads, electricity or running water, you are back to depending on the people closest to you.
                        Your family.
                        Its elementary.
                        Women who "don’t waste time on kids" are a genetic dead end.
                        They are irrelevant.
                        You can’t keep good health with the modern day diet anyway and you should never depend on strangers like "peers" what does that even mean?
                        Neighbours?

Anonymous

>I’m a poor incel in a poor shithole
                        How does it feel, being poor?

>Yes there is
                        No, there isn’t. They can lie and say any bullshit to make people believe they are right not to care for you. Their kids can be abused into compliance our of fear, for a while. They can also rebel and tell you to fuck off while they leave for the West. No guarantee, as I said.
                        >Depending on other people outside of your family is a civilized thing
                        Fixed that for you. I’m sorry you live in an uncivilized shithole.

Anonymous

>How does it feel, being poor?
                        It feels very restricting, but working with a limited resource pack and budget is much more interesting than having western salary.
                        Do you own a house or apartment?
                        >No, there isn’t. They can lie and say any bullshit to make people believe they are right not to care for you. Their kids can be abused into compliance our of fear, for a while. They can also rebel and tell you to fuck off while they leave for the West. No guarantee, as I said.
                        They you have failed in raising your children you are a bad person and cannot be responsible for others, so your words are very light.
                        >Fixed that for you. I’m sorry you live in an uncivilized shithole.
                        Not an argument, any country with Negroes is uncivilised shithole, like USA if I assume you are from there.
                        You are a 3rd world country just as mine.

Anonymous

>working with a limited resource pack and budget is much more interesting than having western salary
                        Holy cope lmao

>blaming women for the actions of others
                        Another reason why women prefer not to have kids. In your shithole too, whichever it is, birthrate is on a steady decline at a global level.

Anonymous

>Holy cope lmao
                        Half of your salary goes to taxes if you are European.
                        Don’t know about USA tho.
                        >blaming women for the actions of others
                        I said you, not women.
                        Although, your wife has failed if your children don’t want to care for you.
                        It means you are either shitty people or the kids are just dicks.

Anonymous

Taxes that pay for the paved roads, illumination and all other hallmarks of civilization? So you don’t even have roads in your shithole? That’s just sad, no wonder everyone leaves.
                        >I didn’t blame women despite saying women fail in raising children if said adult children don’t give a fuck about them
                        Sad!
                        >the kids are just dicks
                        Yes, that’s a definite possibility. People are dicks and your kids are people too. Thanks for confirming women have no guarantee their kids will take care of them and are better off taking care of themselves.

Anonymous

>Taxes that pay for the paved roads, illumination and all other hallmarks of civilization? So you don’t even have roads in your shithole? That’s just sad, no wonder everyone leaves.
                        Taxes only raise the cost of roads and infrastructure and the government creates a monopoly with your taxes.
                        I am from Bulgaria by the way.
                        >>I didn’t blame women despite saying women fail in raising children if said adult children don’t give a fuck about them
                        Yes, if you are not a good mother, you will not have good children.
                        >Thanks for confirming women have no guarantee their kids will take care of them and are better off taking care of themselves
                        You are a woman, you are incapable of caring for yourself.
                        You are a prostitute.
                        I will end this discussion, you have been molested or raped as a child.
                        Dealing with you is a chore.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Now in all fairness Betty Friedan’s views on women’s lib were fairly conservative, she mostly focused on job and equal pay for women. The younger feminists of the 60s-70s were mostly just interested in the right to have consequence-free sex.

Anonymous

Men have consequence-free sex, women should too.

I don’t recognize feminist laws

And that’s why society outcasts you.

Anonymous

We’ve already established that you’re insane, nothing you say matters. Your appeal to authority is a projection of your own insecurities

Anonymous

Dumb woman, being an outcast in society as a male is not the end all be all.
          Your primitive brain is terrified of being removed and excluded from society, since you are weak and small and would starve out in the wild alone. So you think insulting him by calling him an outcast is damaging or bad for him.
          Its not.
          Why did you women have to have such stunted brains?

Anonymous

>woman
            loooool stop now anon.

Anonymous

>being an outcast in society as a male is not the end all be all
            >incels so mentally ill they whine and complain and threaten suicide 24/7
            It’s funny how reality contradicts you.

>the vast majority of women wouldn’t complain about men being shitty, rude, inappropriate or mean
            Well, they don’t …

They do. So much in fact laws were and are passed to address their complaints.

Anonymous

(You)

Anonymous

Women are more likely to attempt to kill themselves and incels who can’t get laid are more likely to exhibit violent and sociopaths tendencies.
              By the way, being part of society for men is not the same as women.
              In order for men to feel part of society, they need to have stake in it, that stake is their own children.
              You naturally want to feel part of society, but men need to have invested something into it.

Anonymous

>Women are more likely to attempt to kill themselves
                It’s a distress signal. That’s why men still kill themselves way more.
                >incels who can’t get laid are more likely to exhibit violent and sociopaths tendencies
                Which gets them killed, suicide by cop is a thing.
                I’m happy with incels being killed by the way. Incels shouldn’t be part of society, incels should kill themselves.

Anonymous

>I’m happy with incels being killed by the way. Incels shouldn’t be part of society, incels should kill themselves.
                  You are a female incel.
                  Why don’t you have a nice day?
                  Incels are mostly harmless to women, since they don’t interact with them, right? They are deadly to other men, as you said, death by cop.
                  Most cops are males and the cops that will be sent to kill some aggressive incel with a pistol wont be women.
                  So the incel is harmless. You want the death of a male who can’t get any pussy and does not interact with women. But you don’t want to kill a rapist, you want to throw him in jail?
                  Damn, women really do place the value on a male woke af on his ability to fuck.

Anonymous

>Incels are mostly harmless to women
                    >think rape is okay, harassment is okay, hating women is okay, promotes rape culture, harasses women, wants to deprive women of rights
                    >mostly harmless
                    As mostly harmless as a king cobra is mostly poisonous.
                    And no, sadly they interact with women. The cashier and waitress they harass don’t exist to you?
                    >you don’t want to kill a rapist
                    Never said that. But as per the law it’s murder to kill an innocent, so first you need to convict a rapist to execute him and you can’t do that if you don’t believe women when they accuse a man, any man, of rape.

Anonymous

>As mostly harmless as a king cobra is mostly poisonous.
                      But baby, we already got that out of the way.
                      Incels are a done deal, they are out of society, remember.
                      By the way, I never said rape is okay, a husband can’t rape his own wife, which is true, he owns her.
                      I don’t hate women, your definition of harassment is a male interacting with a female.
                      Don’t know what rape culture is, I don’t care about female rights. Either way, you will wear a burka by the end of the century.

Anonymous

>Incels are a done deal, they are out of society
                        Convicts are also out of society but they can still escape and murder someone.
                        >a husband can’t rape his own wife
                        False.
                        >he owns her
                        No he doesn’t. A wife is a person, not a chattel slave. He cannot own another person and he deserves death if he tries to treat her like he owns her.
                        >I don’t care about female rights
                        Yeah, you’ve shown that. This is the kind of person who complains about women choosing jobs over children.

Anonymous

>Yeah, you’ve shown that. This is the kind of person who complains about women choosing jobs over children.
                        I don’t mind women who abort their children or don’t want kids and focus on career.
                        You are a genetic dead end, your chemicals in your brain decided to take you out of the genetic pool. Your opinions are incorrect.
                        >False
                        Untrue, a wife is a husbands property, its the way it has been since forever. If he marries her and he doesn’t have a claim on her body, he is not married and she is not a wife.

Anonymous

>a wife is a husbands property
                        False. Feminists changed this 200 years ago.
                        >If he marries her and he doesn’t have a claim on her body
                        He is a good man, a good husband and a respectful person. Otherwise he is just a rapist and he should be killed for that.

Anonymous

This kind of feminists aren’t the vast majority.

Anonymous

>Friedan re-visited her alma mater Smith College in 1957 and was surprised and dismayed at the passivity of young women vis a vis her own graduating class of 1942. Most of them had little life’s ambition beyond getting married after graduation and pursuing "traditional" female careers such as teaching.[9]

Anonymous

Shock that the Eisenhower years were a lot sleepier and less dynamic than when she graduated in the middle of a world war.

Anonymous

Feminist brainwashing

Anonymous

By getting access to work women underwent a new wave of liberation associated with financial independence. This lead to a good chunk of laws being reformed (usually property ownership/inheritance). The end result was a new wave of women who wanted to be able to buy, spend and choose their own life. This was naturally coopted intona way to actually drive wages down (double the workforce) and to push the consumer outlook to get money off of this new financial group. Of course the interesting irony is that makes 20-late 30s still remain the holy consumer grail. It’s a demographic that doesn’t spend much, is traditionally employed and usually has savings. That’s why so much media from the late 90s-early 2ks jokes about targeting that demographic and why SpikeTV exists

Anonymous

I would like to hear more.
        If I understand correctly.
        Men have the biggest savings, ok, but how did the 20-30s manage to get the average Billy Bob Whiteman Joel to fork out some cahs?

Anonymous

liberalism

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/1XR2f2F.gif

They weren’t. Do you think that women were convinced that being a mother was more fulfilling than being an office drone, or do you think that men just told them to do it and then they did it?
      You guys, man. Women will do what men tell them to do, whether it’s killing their unborn children or being an obediant housewife. There’s very little "convincing" that needs to be done.

Anonymous

LULZ bros, I’m worried that there is unironic trannies arguing for this shit

Anonymous

Why can’t you raise the kids and she work if it’s better?

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id