How common were slave mistresses really? Was it mainly just pro-Union propaganda against the South?

Home Forums History How common were slave mistresses really? Was it mainly just pro-Union propaganda against the South?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

How common were slave mistresses really? Was it mainly just pro-Union propaganda against the South?

Anonymous

>plantation full of beautiful women
      >no mechanism to prevent abuse

Gee I wonder anon

Anonymous

>plantation full of beautiful women

Pretty sure slaves in America were black
        You must be confusing with Ancient Rome or something

Anonymous

I’m attracted to black women but then I’m not a scrote

Anonymous

t. zoophile

Anonymous

Why are /poo/tards so scrotegy? Seriously, the only women they seem to be attracted to are little jailbait white girls and Asian women with no tits or ass.

Anonymous

We actual human being are attracted to pretty faces, not to obese bottoms

Anonymous

Okay.

Anonymous

While I personally couldn’t care less what kind of woman (or even dude) you’re into being "into black women" makes you a minority, even among black people.

Also, plantations were not full of the best and brightest africa had to offer, stunningly beautiful princesses or whatever.

Anonymous

[…]
                […]
                /poo/tards are just closet scrotes. I’ve never seen a group of "heterosexual" men so eager and passionate to jump into a thread just to tell people about all the women they wouldn’t want to fuck.

You say shit like this, then conveniently ignore the fact that white and asian women are statistically the most desirable not only to white men, but to every other race of men as well

Anonymous

>i care about what other men are attracted to

dilate

Anonymous

If you don’t care about what other men are attracted to, why did you start sperging out over people not finding negroid females attractive in the first place?

Anonymous

>over people not finding negroid females attractive in the first place
                      but they do, at least white men do (asians probably not as much), /gif/’s BBC vs WC threads and /int/ (croatian, finnish, estonian, etc) threads lusting after black goddesses show the attraction exists. all the rape white men committed against negroid slaves is another proof

sadly for /poo/ this destroys their anti-"race"mixing narrative, they can’t shame white women for freaking negroid bulls and creating "half-apes" who "will resent the white race" when they want to do the same themselves. unlike their ancestors in 1700s, they can’t kill a mandingo who beds a white women and then walk away with it, so they pretend they don’t like beautiful ebony goddess, and want to outlaw any form of "race" mixing to avoid seeing their biggest fear (pic related)

Anonymous

Black women’s pussies smell like a barnyard

Anonymous

How would you know?

Anonymous

Black women spend the most out of all women on feminine products to get their pussies to stop stinking

Anonymous

What? Do you mean anti-yeast infection stuff? Because that’s all women, anon. If you actually has a girlfriend you would understand this.

You see anon, vaginas, like a mouth, need regular maintenance to stay clean and not smell bad. This is pretty self-explanatory stuff.

Anonymous

Not just yeast, apparently there’s pussy perfume

Anonymous

Black women’s pussies stinking has been a thing since the founding of the country to the point that black women with stinky pussies are a marketing bloc
                        >The habit has been institutionalized as a cultural norm and is now perpetuated outside the market. Nonetheless marketers have embraced the image of cosmetics for the vagina and are using it to stimulate sales
                        >The use of vaginal deodorants such as douches and feminine sprays is a troubling phenomenon due to its association with many adverse health consequences. Complicating this issue is the fact that African-American women are four times as likely to use these products as Caucasian women. This essay seeks to explain this practice as an element of African-American beauty culture. By reframing the use of vaginal deodorants as an aesthetic rather than hygienic practice, the historical racist underpinnings of vaginal deodorization are made evident.
                        >For many recently emancipated African Americans, a clean and odor-free body signified personal progress and enterprise, and the hope for racial assimilation.” The first documented reference to douching comes in an 1803 medical manual for the treatment of West Indian slaves, which lists excessive vaginal discharge as a common complaint and prescribes twice-daily douching
                        >The need to alter enslaved women’s vaginal odor and discharge adds a misogynist twist to pernicious stereotypes of blacks’ “strong and very disagreeable odor,” to quote Thomas Jefferson.

Anonymous

Link to Study?

Anonymous

Just type in "black women feminine oder" there’s hundreds of articles and studies

Anonymous

Ok thanks.

Anonymous

How would you know?

Anonymous

Leave Fatima out of this autism.

Anonymous

I work at a barnyard

Anonymous

"All the gnomish lefty bullshit spam on /gif/ is proof my gnomish lefty bullshit is the universal consensus. Why won’t you goy just breed yourselves out of existence already?!"

Dude you are not nearly as good at this as you think you are. I think it’s because english isn’t your first language maybe. You don’t realize how not-even-remotely human sounding your posts are.

Anonymous

>Why are /poo/tards so scrotegy?
                whitebois are low test and often pedophilic, hence their strong attraction to asian women. their much higher test ancestors were the biggest group of racemixers this planet has seem, they racemixed with native american women, black women and australian abo women

[…]
                You say shit like this, then conveniently ignore the fact that white and asian women are statistically the most desirable not only to white men, but to every other race of men as well

>asian women are statistically the most desirable
                >muh online dating statistics
                online dating attracts people who are less successful irl or trying something different (like foreigners), asian women are also stereotyped as more submissive and trad, which increases their value, but speaking purely of looks

>face
                white women > brown women (latinas, beurettes) > asian women > black women
                >body
                brown women (brazilian type of latinas) > white women = brown women (beaurettes) > black women > brown women (mexican of latinas) > asian women

Anonymous

>whitebois are low test and often pedophilic

And you accuse the locals of being /poo/…

Anonymous
              Anonymous
                Anonymous

Glow harder you freaking tourist.

Virtually no one, including black men, find black women the most attractive type of partner in general. Only black men or less attractive according to every study. Pointing that out doesn’t make us "/poo/tards" or scrotes, insisting only scrotes and /poo/tards don’t however does tell us a lot about your disingenuous ass though.

scrote.

And stop same scroteging.

Anonymous

I’m not but if you legitimately believe black women cannot be attractive at all I have to assume you are a scrote as heterosexuals will find women from any race attractive so some extent as to not be scrotes. Maybe I’m being mean and your bisexual and thus prefer men but occasionally fuck women so sorry if that’s the case.

Anonymous

I have to admit the /poo/ buck breaking obsession is very suss.

Anonymous

scrote.

Anonymous

t. homosexual

Anonymous

Romans had black slaves too, anon. Maybe a read a freaking book instead of skimming Wikipedia, you would know this.

Anonymous

Yeah, maybe 1% of their slaves and probably horners rather than ugly ass West Africa
            Still most slaves in Rome were Gallic, Germanic and Greek cuties

Anonymous

dilate

Anonymous

It’s not like every white girl is a blonde haired small waisted big titted clear skinned cheerleader. Same with black girls. Some are hot enough to piss the wife off over. Most are not.

Anonymous

There’s a white girl for everyone, I’ve seen plenty of black guys tripping over themselves to get with seriously out-of-shape white girls with bad skin and poor hygiene

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1633278434583.webm

>out-of-shape
              black men are higher test, what you call "out-of-shape" for them it’s the correct female shape

Anonymous

>what you call "out-of-shape" for them it’s the correct female shape
                okay bro

Anonymous

behold, the power of a master architect.

Anonymous

amerishart moment

Anonymous

Who is this?

Anonymous

Good for them? Wtf does that have to do with what I said? You’re comparing modern courtship and mating habits with 19th century and earlier infidelity attributable to owning people.

Anonymous

I’ve noticed that myself too. I think black men are so into ass they don’t care if that huge ass is attached to a thirty year old hambeast or a fifteen year old marathon runner.

Anonymous

The average 5/10 white girl is a 10/10 compared to the average black girl

Anonymous

Again. So what? They’re not freaking every black worker in the field picking cotton. They’re still in a Christian society that frowns on infidelity in general. If they’re freaking anyone it’s going to be the hot ones.

Anonymous

Have you seen what 19th-century Anglo-Americans looked like? Even blacks are hotter in comparison.

Anonymous

It wasn’t as common as the slave owners wife sneaking out to get some BBC

Anonymous

Louisiana literally held debutante balls where young white men would pick out the prettiest black women to be their mistresses.

Anonymous

So close to correct then you drift off into utterly ignorant coomer shit right at the end. They had debutante balls, yes. Judged by white men, yes. Who had black/colored (mixed) mistresses, YES!

But the ball was not to decide who got to be a white man’s mistress, and they didn’t fuck the winner.

Anonymous

They paired them off you nonce. The whole point was to find mistresses. What the fuck else would possibly be the freaking point.
          I swear to freaking Christ the pendulum onLULZ has swung in some scrotebrained direction again.

Anonymous

>What the fuck else would possibly be the freaking point

Whats the point of any beauty pageant? Not every person with actual power or authority goes around freaking whatever he gets his hands on as you appear to imagine yourself doing if given the chance.

Anonymous

It’s not a freaking contest you freaking monstrous idiot, it’s a debutante ball.

Anonymous

And what was the debutante ball about?

Anonymous

PAIRING OFF YOUNG WHITE MEN AND ELIGIBLE BLACK/MIXED GIRLS https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pla%C3%A7age

Anonymous

I thought it was a competition to become queen of the ball and go dancing, I didn’t realize you were under the impression it was some kind of interracial orgy. Clearly I’m the freaking idiot in this scenario, good job there fuck wit.

Anonymous

You are officially a literal actual scrotebrain.

Anonymous

Sure I am. Everyone knows that ultra catholics down in Nola where just tripping over themselves to publicly pick out their colored mistress. Hell, I bet they didn’t even dance half the time. Just pick your nigress and fuck her right there on the floor in front of everyone, all social mores and laws be damned.

Anonymous

It’s pretty telling that your response to being told of a real event with a link that outlines the exact details already explained to you, is to make up the idea of a public orgy in the most obvious straw man possible.
                        Yes they publicly picked out a mistress. Mistresses weren’t scandalous

Anonymous

No dude I’m with your 100%. Of course they weren’t. I mean, yeah, it was illegal to cheat on your wife. And a sin. And scandalous. And destroyed your reputation and life if it came up in polite society. But yeah dude they got together in front of everyone and had like a raffle, then off to the back to fuck like animals I’m sure. My only question is what happened if two men wanted the same colored girl? Was it like a union, pick a number out of a hat and lowest number gets first pick? Jesus Christ could you imagine being the last guy, having to have an ugly black cunt you can’t stand being around and doesn’t put out as a mistress? It must have been a young man’s worst fear.

Anonymous

>Many refugees from Saint-Domingue came to New Orleans and settled after the outbreak of the Haitian Revolution in 1791 until the Dominguan refuge colony in Cuba was ousted in 1809. These were white, black, and free people of color who were used to the plaçage system in Saint Domingue and who introduced a more formalized form of plaçage as well as the famous quadroon balls to New Orleans.[19]

>In New Orleans in 1805, Albert Tessier, a refugee from Saint-Domingue,[19] began renting a dance hall where he threw twice weekly dances for free quadroon women and white men only.[20] This was an innovation in New Orleans at the time: balls for free women of colour had been held in New Orleans in the 1790s, but they had been opened for both white men and free men of colour, the latter of whom could marry the women rather than form a placage with them, and these new balls exclusively for free quadroon women and white men was therefore more closely associated with the placage system, introducing a Dominguan custom to New Orleans.[19]

>Although race mixing was prohibited by New Orleans law, it was common for white gentleman to attend the balls, sometimes stealing away from white balls to mingle with the city’s quadroon female population. The principal desire of quadroon women attending these balls was to become placée as the mistress of a wealthy gentleman, usually a young white Creole or a visiting European.[21]

>A quadroon’s mother usually negotiated with an admirer the compensation that would be received for having the woman as his mistress. Typical terms included some financial payment to the parent, financial and/or housing arrangements for the quadroon herself, and, many times, paternal recognition of any children the union produced. Guillory points out that some of these matches were as enduring and exclusive as marriages. A beloved quadroon mistress had the power to destabilize white marriages and families, something she was much resented for.

Anonymous

>race mixing was prohibited by New Orleans law
                        >mingle with the city’s quadroon female population
                        Quadroons don’t even look black anymore, they’re sufficiently bleached at that point. Pic related

Anonymous

Jesus Christ look at that plastic shine!

Anonymous

On one hand we have a source, a well known social custom and a long history of mistresses in the American South.
                        On the other we have you making shit up.
                        Sure is tough

Anonymous

But I’m totally agreeing with you anon! I fully accept that these balls are where strange white men picked out strange black women and that was that, you had yourself a mistress.

Or you know, you’re the one that is full of shit and your spouting it out so over simplified as to be completely incorrect because you only think you kind of understand a fairly complicated and isolated system.

Anonymous

You lost. Just accept it.

Anonymous

Yeah, i’m sure going to a ball held by your master as a slave male or female was soooo fun. You’re the worst kind of oxygen theif

Anonymous

That isn’t what we’re talking about. Or if it is, the OP of that post is even bigger freaking moron than I thought.

New Orleans worked… much differently than the rest of the south. Most men of good breeding had a colored (not black, mixed race) mistress but it was a weird kind of… Everyone knows about it, everyone does it, but no one admits to doing it and if proof comes out your Social Credit Score takes an enormous hit.

Anonymous

There is not a single historical piece of evidence that supports every upper class person in New Orleans was freaking scrotes. Don’t say ridiculous shit

Anonymous

>how to show you have no freaking idea what you’re talking about in one post

Anonymous

Sorry, your scrote freaking fetish is ahistorical.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1633266671279.webm

It was so common that young rowdy white men would pay their local plantation owners to have a night with their female slave stock. And as you know, black women are hyper sexual so they didn’t mind it either.

Anonymous

>black women are hyper sexual so they didn’t mind it either.

Anonymous

>Powerful man has access to numerous women with big asses and wide hips who literally can’t say no
      Where do think all those light-skinned blacks on the plantations came from, anon?

Anonymous

Enough for African Americans to be 15-20% white with up to 20% European Y-DNA.

Anonymous

Like most things it wasn’t that uncommon, but the sheer scale some people imagine is complete bullshit.

People forget that, and I’m not endorsing this mind you, they viewed black as animals. Your average white man would no more court a slave girl then he would a cow. That’s just how they felt.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Because blacks never had, before or sense, any contact with any other group of people before or after slavery. Yes, it happened. I’m saying it was not all that common, not every slave owner had a black mistress. I dare so most didn’t.

Anonymous

Woke af on what? It was pretty common according to most accounts and a woman’s rapability was a selling point at auction. You sound like a revisionist. The southerners were scum and that needs to be accepted to move forward.

Anonymous

>It was pretty common according to most accounts

Name some. Oh, and not the scandals that show it was uncommon and frowned upon. Name some sources saying it was perfectly normal and accepted anywhere except new orleans (where even then it was impolite to flaunt even though literally everyone was doing it).

Anonymous

https://www.thirteen.org/wnet/slavery/experience/gender/history2.html
                Took me about 8 seconds. I know you won’t check but it really isn’t difficult to find accounts. If you don’t like this one go check yourself.

Anonymous

A completely unsourced article claiming without exception every slaver in the history of america raped all his female slaves, gee you really did bank on me not checking that didn’t you?

Try harder.

Anonymous

This is Euro Y-DNA. Yeah, African blacks don’t have it. In all thoses tests the European portion of AA ancestry is North or West European (England, Ireland). It’s from the times of slavery.

Anonymous

Show your work.

Anonymous

For example here:

>Through comparison of estimates of X chromosome and genome-wide African and European ancestry proportions, we estimate that approximately 5% of ancestors of African Americans were European females and 19% were European males (Table S4).

From: The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States

Anonymous

And if you follow the source they’ll mention their sample of 100 mixed race people from some colonoscopy trial or something equally scrotebrained

Anonymous

Lol, just look up any forum with AA sharing their ancestry tests. Pretty much all of them have European ancestry.

Anonymous

>pretty much all of them
                      LOL

Anonymous

>We studied the genetic ancestry of 5,269 self-described African Americans

Anonymous

>self-described
                      I’m black, what if they test me and find out I’m 100% European?

Anonymous

You will look like a European on the PCA.

Anonymous

Wow black people are actually europeans? We wuz!

Anonymous

This is founded in the fallacy that the majority of blacks are descended from american slaves. Most of their ancestors immigrated here from further south after slavery was abolished. Because if you think they had it bad in america, look up the shit they did in the caribbean.

Anonymous

This is true.

Anonymous

I don’t know how common it was, but it definitely wasn’t UNcommon. The average American black has about 15-20% White ancestry. The court cases in the antebellum South were full of White slave owners trying to manumit their half-black children.

Anonymous

More black women were raped by the northern looters than anything

Anonymous

Another study.

>The European genetic contributions were highest (and African lowest) for the Y chromosome (28.46%), followed by the autosomes (19.99%), then the X chromosome (12.11%), and the mtDNA (8.51%). The relative order of admixture fractions in the genomic compartments validates previous studies that suggested sex-biased gene flow with elevated European male and African female contributions.

Anonymous

>source: used tampons in gas station bathrooms

Anonymous

What qualifies as a source to /poo/tards currently? I haven’t been keeping up.

Anonymous

One that’s obviously not trying to push a leftist racial narrative

Anonymous

That’s not very specific considering you think all Virologists are lying about covid/vaccines and that Trump won the election. I

want to hear names

Anonymous

Schizo

Anonymous

Notice how it’s this type of thread that gets all the traffic and never threads like

[…]

Anonymous

What are you taking about? It’s just another Fascist vs. Commie bait thread. If he really wanted discussion on that topic he would have asked on LULZ, a board that actually reads books.

Anonymous

Except that analytical philosophy is not notably "commie" and Heidegger is also revered by many lefty postmodernist philosophers, even gnomish ones.

Anonymous

Because that thread is boring. No one cares about books, boomy

Anonymous

If you had the ability to own a woman you fancied, why wouldn’t you buy her and give her the D as often as possible? freaking your slaves has been a common occurrence in chattel slavery since ancient times. How common was it? It was only as common as males owning women they wanted to fuck was common.

Anonymous

tbh the thing that puts me off the most about black women is the pubes
      I can tolerate a modest bush on every other type of women but black pubes are seriously off-putting, it needs to be clean-shaven or nothing

Anonymous

Considering quite a few slavemasters in America got their slaves pregnant, is it not likely that those same slavemasters worked their own daughters?

Anonymous

It was probably mostly rape. The babies were no able to enter white community in any way, which is why blacks and Amerinds are heavily mixed with whites (mostly from the male side), but whites in the Americas are nearly 100% white.
      The same is true for pretty much every place that experienced longer European colonization – all of Central and South America is like this, American islands, Australia, Philippines and so on.

Anonymous

I wonder if Coloreds from South Africa are the same or not. Haven’t seen any Y-DNA studies on them.

Anonymous

This is number 9 on the most embarrassing things I’ve done in my life time.

Anonymous

What is number one?

Anonymous

When I threw up one the school bus when I was in middle school.

Anonymous

More importantly, was buck breaking a real, widespread thing?

Anonymous

Fuck no.

Anonymous

White men have always been delusional about the "chastity" and "purity" of white women.

Anonymous

>white women
        White men.

Anonymous

>Are you alright massa? Can we help you with anything?

Anonymous

>mutt scrotes
        if only

Anonymous

Just fuck

Okay.

and then fuck her daughter

Anonymous

That’s a lot of bleaching

Anonymous

so?

Anonymous

You still would have to fuck a gorilla faced nog

Anonymous

oh no

Anonymous

>stretch marks
                    >stinky pussy
                    >insane

Anonymous

>making up shit to justify being gay

Anonymous

Good thing that hair his hiding her chud shoulders

Anonymous

Get out of the closet anon

Anonymous

With those hands you’d think she broke rocks with them for a living

Anonymous

Yes she can hold my dick really good

Anonymous

And she would to, with those hairy gorilla forearms. Be careful she doesn’t break it off and try to eat it

Anonymous

I must admit, she can deepthroat like a pro

Anonymous

She also looks like she could toss a baby about 40 yards too

Anonymous

Who do healthy and fit women frighten you?

Anonymous

Uh oh, are we going to start posting photoshopped scrotes?

Anonymous

>photoshopped
                        Don’t lie, just admit you find her attractive

Anonymous

Where’s her stretch marks that all black asses have?

Anonymous

>Can’t see any stretch marks
                        >B-but they must be there
                        See how you have to lie to yourself now?

Anonymous

Says the scrote posting photoshopped scrote asses like a baboon

Anonymous

>Gets horny
                        >Confused
                        >I-it must be photoshopped

Anonymous

Yes because everybody is a scrote that starts hunching the air looking at photoshopped black women

Anonymous

what are the implications of this white colored banana in her mouth?

Anonymous

That she’s ready to be bred by massa

Anonymous

Get out of the closet anon

negro, if you want to shill "black" women as attractive instead of posting pure or pred niger-congo / bantu sheboons, post horn africans or mulattoes instead

Anonymous

Fuck off scrote

Keep posting ebony qveens

Anonymous

Even the Southerners admitted it
      >This only I see. Like the patriarchs of old our men live all in one house with their wives and their concubines, and the mulattoes one sees in every family exactly resemble the white children—and every lady tells you who is the father of all the mulatto children in everybody’s household, but those in her own she seems to think drop from the clouds, or pretends so to think.
      Mary Boykin Chesnut

Southern Women were turbo cucks.

i just entered the thread

https://i.4cdn.org/his/1633287913021.webm

are the people posting racemixing propaganda black? why do they care if white men find their woman attractive, i never seen someone want other men to find their woman attractive, is it cuckholding fetish.
      As for the slave cases, is pretty obvious to anyone that straight men will fuck anything that moves,people whine about woman, but is man that have the more degenarate fetishs, like fat fetish, pedophilia, scat, etc, woman are important natural eugenist of the specias, so of course they will fuck apes, especially in the 18 century where everyone was a incel, still don’t change the fact that they saw slaves as only cumdumps and always prefered white woman when they were available.

Anonymous

I guarantee the people posting this are not black

Anonymous

this, it’s white coomers

Anonymous

The IQ required to collect photoshopped women and pass them off as natural is pretty low

Anonymous

Yes hence they are probably white coomers

Anonymous

On the internet a braindead scrotebrain posting scrote pictures is indiscernible from an actual scrote

Anonymous

For someone who hates scrotes you sure do think about them a lot.

Anonymous

They are a very intriguing existence. They’re pretty much incapable of creating functioning societies yet we let them run entire cities into the ground so we don’t get called racist

Anonymous

I thought it was a meme but scrotebrains like this exist irl

Anonymous

don’t hate the truth just because you’re black, oh wait that all you people do

Anonymous

Kek why I give a shit you hating blacks is not going to affect my life in any substantial way.

Anonymous

uh huh

Anonymous

black qweens are 4 white men

black men can have white women in return

Anonymous

>white vs rest
        for starters that’s an italian, so not white. also both the ideal male and ideal female would be race mixed to some extent, the ideal female would look mostly white (aka north euro) in terms of nose shape, skull structure, hair and eye colour diversity, but with the cheekbones and canthal tilt akin to asian women, and the full-lips of a black woman. ideal male would be mostly black, but with some softness from white males (pure black men look too coarse)

very good examples here, Taylor Hill has a very good nose, skull, hair texture, eye colour and lips (fake in her case), but her eye region is inferior to the slav pornstar next to her. the male model is close to the peak male aesthetic, his white admixture softens the harshness of his blackness

Anonymous

>A beautiful celebrity still that probably involved several hours in a makeup trailer, perfect lighting, and touchups to the photo itself after
          >Some skanky heroine addict looking cunt I’d fuck half to death, but also reminds me you pay them to leave not to come over
          >A gorilla looking motherfucker.

Now I can’t say for sure on the last one, cause I’m not actually a scrote, but he doesn’t seem to look much like most other men the various women I’ve met over the years always described as attractive.

Saying the perfect woman is (mostly) white and the perfect man is (all but completely) black is also the most glowscrote shit I’ve read since dudes on LULZ were wanting to join militias and asking people for bomb manuals and missile launchers.

Anonymous

the only reason i come to these shitty race-bait threads is to see nubian kweens. today, i am not disappointed.

Anonymous

what’s it like to spiritually be a scrote?

Anonymous

how do you know that isn’t an actual scrote?

Anonymous

You don’t, but if they act like a scrote they are "spiritually" a scrote.

Anonymous

it’s ok i guess. i don’t get shot by the police like an actual scrote, so i got that going for me.

Anonymous

it was quite common but no girls allowed only pure buck breaking as god wanted it

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id