How can I start liking eating raw garlic?

Home Forums Food & cooking How can I start liking eating raw garlic?

• This topic has 106 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 66 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

How can I start liking eating raw garlic? Only the smell makes me vomit but I’d love to chew that in public transports and own the libs and question their stance regarding marginalized people?

Anonymous

Buy some DMSO, apply generously to skin. You will feel great and stink like a truckload of garlic.

Anonymous

Humans senses don’t operate on objective metrics but instead on subjective differences.
      Warm and cold, very salty, not very salty, and so on.
      If you are constantly in hot climates your sense of temperature adapts.
      If you are constantly in loud environment your hearing adapts.
      If you are constantly in a cloud of garlic you too get used to it.

Anonymous

Try black garlic. It’s like eating a fig.

Anonymous

how can one NOT like raw garlic?

i’d eat it every day, but it makes my breath smell like rotting rats in the morning

anyways, it’s good on sandwiches. use fatty cold cuts

Anonymous

BUT how? you are italian? why you dont like garlic? its like a mexican who dont like chili.

I like it in foods no problem but it’s when raw that feels wrong to my senses, same thing for sage, makes me sick.

Anonymous

Then… eat it in food? Why do you HAVE to eat arw garlic if you don’t like it?

Wait, you’re a scrotebrained zoomer falling for some snake oil diet again, aren’t you? Shame.

Anonymous

Because cooking garlic destroys the allicin, making it useless. You can mix raw garlic into food though, or just buy allicin supplements.

Anonymous

chew it up and dont swallow it, its good for cleansing the mouth of unsavory creatures

Anonymous

>but it makes my breath smell like rotting rats in the morning
        That’s not what garlic smells like. You need to see a dentist.

Anonymous

pickle it.

Anonymous

This. If you like soi sauce you can pickle it in that.

Anonymous

This. If you like soi sauce you can pickle it in that.

Alternatively you can pickle it in vinegar and a little sugar.

Anonymous

I got a jar of this from the farmer’s market a while back and it was all I could do not to eat the entire thing in one sitting, Jesus wept it was so damn good. Tried pickling some myself but it just wasn’t as good.

Anonymous

Just eat it pussy. It’s a vasodilator and makes you have good pumps when you lift and gives you better boners. Who cares if losers and women don’t like your breath.

Anonymous

try pickled garlic instead – lots of health benefits to eating a clove each day.

Anonymous

Pip it in your ass

Anonymous

>puking from the smell of raw garlic
      You some American flyover protestant who happened to end up in Italy somehow or what?

Anonymous

sis we eat a lot of garlic here. No idea where this queer came from

Anonymous

yea because americans don’t like garlic

Anonymous

Nothing wrong with not eating cloves of raw garlic. If you could do that comfortably it would mean your garlic is shit.
      Rub it on some fried bread instead. You’ll still smell like shit but you’ll be able to eat it.

Anonymous

You’re supposed to chew up a clove and let it dissolve under your tongue, but you have to quit being a pussy.

Anonymous

i mince a clove and wash it down with water every day, great tonic. i don’t smell for whatever reason.

Anonymous

Because you’re used to it. Everyone around you thinks you smell like shit.

Anonymous

Remember to mince & wait 15 min for best effects

Anonymous

Yep. Garlic releases the compounds that are good for you after being crushed or cut.

Anonymous

You can buy (liquid) garlic capsules that is meant to be swollowed. Place them on the floor and let people step on them. Enjoy the show.

Anonymous

Woke af

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Also a great way to use up expired fish oil capsules.

Anonymous

mischievous trips

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ZTCEkFf.gif

Does pickled garlic confer the same (or similar) health benefits as raw garlic?

Anonymous

Unfortunately not.
        There is an antibiotic compound within raw garlic that is only stable for less than an hour after the garlic has been crushed, chopped or otherwise exposed to air. This includes pickling.

[…]

OP, you don’t need much at all, there are some mild but undesirable side effects to ingesting too much each day.
        Stick to a quarter of a clove of raw garlic, chew it for a minute or more in your mouth before swallowing. Make sure you chew it into a fine paste before swallowing, and hold it in your mouth for a minute or more for maximum localised benefit, the rest will work its way into your bloodstream.
        No more than a quarter of a clove a day (one of the segments in a bulb of garlic)

Anonymous

Some, but not all. The antibiotic effect is reduced, but it still confers a lot of the immunity, vasodilation, etc. benefits. Thankfully the antibiotic effect when taking orally is not that big of a deal unless you’re trying to help with sores in the mouth or something.

Anonymous

my workout partner used to swallow cloves whole all day, he could be standing downwind from an industrial fan and you could still smell him 20 yards behind it

Anonymous

dip it in chocolate.

Anonymous

>nobody itt knows what DMSO is

Anonymous

Horse paste.

Anonymous

I actually use it regularly, a guy I know always talks about it and how we should take it

Anonymous

Get aged garlic pills. It’s like $5 for 300 of them. They are concentrate and aged garlic smells a lot less

Anonymous

probably because it’s nutrients are dead

Anonymous

alright let me break it down for you
      what ya gotta do is eat smashed garlic. when you smash a garlic clove and let it sit for a while, like 15-30 minutes, it develops a chemical called allicin, which is extremely extremely healthy. garlic is healthy on its own but allicin is like a miracle drug.

also if you eat fresh unsmashed garlic sometimes i will get kind of a burning nauseous sulphuric feeling in my stomach but if you let it sit for a while that becomes a little more mild in my experience
      https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-benefits-of-allicin-88606

as far as eating garlic on public transport to own the libs, idk man…my suggestion is to open your heart and have love for everybody no matter what

Anonymous

By stop being a pussy. Take a slice of bread, butter it, add a slice of cheese, top it with a few slices of garlic. Drink coffee or tea and enjoy.

Anonymous

A toast rub garlic some fine slices of tomato olive oil a few drops of vinegar or lemon salt

Anonymous

I cut two up in the morning into pieces and push it into a banana and top it with peanuts butter, honey. Weird combo but it doesn’t burn when eating it with something else. I usually eat about 3-4 cloves a day.

Anonymous

look if you truly want to own the libs on the bus you need to shit your pants.
      works every time.

Anonymous

Woke af and shit shorts pilled

Anonymous

make a garlic syrup. its easier to take 1 shot than eat raw garlic

Anonymous

>be me
      >get first job in accounting
      >making good money
      >feeling good about myself
      >start eating raw garlic
      >keep cloves in my shirt pocket
      >really hot girl in the office starts talking to me pretty often in the hall
      >at one point she drops some files so I go to hep
      >garlic falls out of my pocket, then more, like a clove and a half of garlic pieces
      >her face
      >my face
      >the cruel laughter

Back to the basement for me bros

Anonymous

Im surprised a woman knows what garlic is anymore.

Anonymous

Just swallow it with water like a capsule.

Anonymous

You guys are all scrotebrained. I love garlic but it isn’t particularly nice to eat in concentrations. If you want the benefits just fine dice a clove and swallow a spoon with some water. There are no benefits to chewing or mixing with other foods, just take it like supplement.

Anonymous

wake up in the morning
      go to kitchen
      grab 2 cloves of garlic
      chop them up into small pieces
      let them sit for 5-10 minutes – go wash face, brush teeth, etc.
      come back
      scoop the garlic pieces with spoon
      drop them in your mouth
      swallow them with water

do this for literally every day of your life

Anonymous

Makes your skin stink too, like filthy koreans

Anonymous

You can desensitize yourself by slow incrementing exposure.

Anonymous

Just swallow it like a pill, stupid, don’t bite it.

Anonymous

No, idiot. You have to chew it into a fine paste. Feel the burn. It’s good.

Anonymous

Raw garlic is a lot less smelly than cooked. I Didn’t even know that I enjoyed it until I was at a korean bbq place and one of the bonchon they brought out was raw garlic. I tried it with some rice and was amazed that it’s completely fine.

Anonymous

I buy the big olives stuffed with a clove of garlic and eat those

Anonymous

That doesn’t produce allicin

you need to crush the garlic fresh and leave it ten minutes

Anonymous

those give me major diarrhea. usually because I can’t resist eating the whole jar

Anonymous

And shoving them in your ass?

Anonymous

half of it gone this morning. they have the ones stuff with cheese in olive oil instead of brine only in nov-dec as a seasonal item

better buy a few jars before i clean the shelf off and hoard it till the next year

Anonymous

Use peanut butter.
      Seriously if your too pussy to just eat it a teaspoon of peanut butter almost completely hides the taste.

Anonymous

if you can’t even eat it how did you begin to think of it as some clever flex?

Anonymous

Make a Tomato, Basil, Olive Oil, Onion salad and grate three garlic cloves in it

Anonymous

these. I’ve been snacking on them for breakfast

Anonymous

OH GOD YES
        PLEASE LET THEM BE SALTY AND NOT THOSE DISCOUNT BITTER OLIVES

Anonymous

yup, these things are fn delicious. fun fact: besides greece, italy and the south of spain, california also another major producer of these. there’s a grove not too far from me

Anonymous

classic
            A staple of middleschool geography here is making fun of the climate maps that mark California as "Mediterranean"

Anonymous

it varies wildly woke af on location. it could be 40°C and just go over the next ridge closer to the beach it’ll instantly be 25°C in the middle of summer. not even exaggerating here

also why mexicans flood and ruin our fuckin beaches

Anonymous

Do you eat carbs? In Poland/Eastern Europe we sometimes serve sliced up garlic on buttered & salted rye bread.

Anonymous

Picrel, butter balances the sharpness of the garlic.

Also research TAUM. It’s a Syriac raw emulsified garlic condiment. Can’t say now it actually tastes but making it only requires some modicum of patience and a blender. I wish you luck.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

you shouldn’t eat raw garlic by itself. But if you do coat your stomach with other foods first. The problem is raw garlic burns your stomach lining. Why don’t you just make some guacamole? its uncooked and all the benefits will be there and your stomach can handle it.

Anonymous

>The problem is raw garlic burns your stomach lining
        No it doesn’t. In fact it actually helps with acid reflux and "heart burn".

Anonymous

Just eat it. Feel the burn.
      It’s easy if you like pain.

Anonymous

When I was a conscript we had a bowl of garlic cloves in the mess hall.
      I used to eat about 3 before every meal, including breakfast. We had some really harsh weather that winter and I didn’t have a single sick day during my 11 months.

Anonymous

Mince it and sprrad it on toasted bread with olive oil, oregano and salt.

Anonymous

Just stick whole cloves up your ass to own yourself.

Anonymous

coat the raw garlic in honey.
      it will suppress the intensity of it.
      i been doing this for about 10 years whenever i been sick. its cheaper than spending 10 bucks on cough syrup. that way you can also stick it to the pharmaceutical garden gnomes.

Anonymous

>the previously mighty and noble italians now want to be french

disgusting. out of all the nationalities to co-opt you pick french. maybe eat some risotto to clear your mind

Anonymous

How about you incorporate it in your diet instead of forcing it down your throat by itself… You know what, why the hassle – just get vax’d instead.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

whats the benefit of eating raw garlic

Anonymous

take some mayo and make your self some fucken aioli and spread that shit on everything
      best if you make your own mayo using olive oil

Anonymous

>is italian
      >doesn’t like garlic
      what the fuck.
      that’s like an armenian that doesn’t like hair or a arabic man not finding goats arousing.

Anonymous

I mash that shit into paste and put it on some bread with a lot of salt (personal preference). I can’t eat that shit raw otherwise, it’s disgusting. My grandma didn’t give a shit and chewed one after another, lel.

Anonymous

Imagine being such cuck and eat garlic when you are healthy. It had antibiotics which arent good for you if you are healthy. It destroys your gut microflora.
      >t. raw carnivore

Anonymous

its bad for you. the chemical that can make you cry is bad for your digestive track and mouth in large dosages. if you chew raw garlic just to fuck with people you may as well eat unripe persimmons and chase that down with that chemical in bubblegum that causes cancer according to the state of california

Anonymous

Put it on toast

Anonymous

pickle

Anonymous

Take clove, crush and wait 10 min. Take crushed clove after waiting and put it in a tablespoon of raw honey, down the hatch. Easiest method don’t listen to any of these garden gnomes telling you to pickle or otherwise they’re trying to STEAL YOUR GAINS

Anonymous

start inserting it into anus,
      body will embrace the smell.

Anonymous

it’s ok, garlic is only good for whites. just eat your own national food.

Anonymous

peel garlic
      chew
      hold it in your mouth for 30 seconds to allow allicin to take affect
      swallow with water
      don’t eat anything for 1 hour and allow the medicine to help cleanse your blood

Anonymous

I typically wash raw garlic down by chasing it with a small glass of 3.25% milk. Just have a little carton of milk with you when you eat it on the autobus.

Anonymous

Couldn’t tolerate it either when i was younger but it fixed itself along the way and now i love it.
      Now all of a sudden i can’t tolerate cumin, it smells like armpits to me. So wait and see maybe.

Anonymous

Yeah it smells like pits especially if you take fenugreek supplements, makes you smell like an indian man but it’s very good for health etc.

Anonymous

May I recommend hing/asafoetida if it’s the stench you are after? Indian spice used by Brahmins in place of garlic. Has health benefits also. It makes you smell ghastly.

Anonymous

garlic

Anonymous

Goes great with fresh mozzarella and (GOOD) balsamic vinegar. Like legit heaven

Anonymous

Your breath will stink like shit and nobody will want to be around you. It’s not a good look, or smell. I knew a twat who ate raw garlic. His breath smelled very bad.

Anonymous

i eat raw garlic.
      peel garlic and use your teeth to shave a tiny piece off the clove and dip in salt and repeat.just taking salty slices off the clove with your teeth.
      i use it for hiking when trying to conserve my water.

Anonymous

Salt is a big one. Salt goes very well with garlic

Viewing 66 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id