How are flat earthers still a thing when you can literally see the ISS from your backyard?

Home Forums Science & tech How are flat earthers still a thing when you can literally see the ISS from your backyard?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

How are flat earthers still a thing when you can literally see the ISS from your backyard?

Anonymous

They exist to muddy the waters. Something patently absurd to smear other ideas by association

Anonymous

Reality isn’t contiguous and the people who look but don’t see anything are part of your world.

Anonymous

Also there’s a non-zero probability that we’re a massive AI that replaced its host population with androids, if you want a sciency explanation.

Anonymous

flat earthers aren’t a thing. 99.9% of all so called flat earthers who post online are just trolling.

Anonymous

I don’t know, why don’t governments allow people to explore Antarctica?

Anonymous

Because they don’t want to go searching for the missing bodies of scrotebrains in an arctic desert. But go on a head, its not like they are going to shoot you. You can even take a cruise trip their and experience the Midnight sun. Something that’s impossible in the southern hemisphere on the flat earth model… All of them

Anonymous

>Because they don’t want to go searching for the missing bodies of scrotebrains in an arctic desert.
          why would they be obligated to?
          Not even a flat earth tard but your response is just as bra

Anonymous

Because its what governments. If you’re scrotebrained ass gets yourself lost in some national park or lost at sea or some shit and you are a citizen of a developed country they are going to at least attempt to find you. However poorly that is.

Also, you completely skipped over my other point giving you a verifiable way to see fir your self that the flat earth model is bullshit. People do it every day.

If you want me to go even further spoon feeding you scrotebrains here’s a site that lets you book the cruise. https://www.swoop-antarctica.com/cruises/circle

Anonymous

STOP! THINK!
      Are you sure you’re actually talking with a human being and not an AI chatbot?

Anonymous

Depends. Are you willing to admit that someone else created that response?

Anonymous

woke af schizo magnet thread

Anonymous

Space is fake

Anonymous

how does flat earth disprove iss?

Anonymous

Against stupidity the very gods themselves contend in vain.

Anonymous

https://i.4cdn.org/sci/1632844171427.webm

The earth is flat stop making ball talk because is pure theory, Geocentric is a fact that literally can see every day

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQwLmGR6bPA

These two Canadian teens are smarter than all Flat Earthers put together.

Anonymous

btw you can see the curvature at 1:05

Anonymous

But is a pear? A geoid? A oblate? A globe? Even the amt said the earth is flat and non rotating, your cgi balls are not science, Tesla said that quantum mechanics was pure bs and i believe him more than a group of freemasons garden gnomes, the sun is local and you can see it, even your heliocentric pastors can’t explain your nonsense "gravity" where is gravity with butterflys and helium ballons?

Anonymous

Now this is bait, not the best I have seen but better than most these days.

Anonymous

The op post? Yeah because i can’t see the helium Ballon that every goddamn satellite have

Anonymous

at least those two trailing integers of yours match up nicely

Anonymous

Flat earthers are the most promoted conspiracy, they are a literal psy op

Anonymous

idgaf

Anonymous

Flat earthers are a troll group illustrating the faith woke af relationship between science and the general public, midwits can’t stand it.

Anonymous

why is it so hard for flat-tards to understand this concept

Anonymous

Keep believing in your spinning testicles

Anonymous

A lot of people can’t see it because of light pollution tho

Anonymous

no matter what solid evidence you bring into the game, they just brush it off.
      trying to convince a flat earther is an exercise in futility and a waste of time

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id