Historically, what happens just before an economic collapse?

Home Forums General & off-topic Historically, what happens just before an economic collapse?

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Historically, what factors led to or preceded an economic collapse?

Anonymous

Everyone thinking that there will be no collapse.

Anonymous

Bingo

Anonymous

>what factors

Absolutely complacency.

COLD.

Buy OIL, and bear ETFs. It’s going to happen and the neo-rich will be made. It’s time for us to be the JOOZ NAOW!

Also, crypto.

Agenda 21 is a referenced "conspiracy" in actual US legislation… Think about that for a second.

Please Google it.

Anonymous

To tell you where my money is at I bought 2 houses off the idea of inflation.

(((THEY))) will not deflate, they are going to inflate. This is a crash, obviously.

Anonymous

Haha, after this winters vaxxed population die off there is going to be plenty of homes ready for new owners so they will deflate in value

Anonymous

>subsidized Haitian migrant blocks your path
              Nothing personal kid

Anonymous

t. Bought at the top
            You made some fat smelly boomer 200-300% on his investment. The market will correct itself, and I will buy your home for the price of your deposit

Anonymous

high iq

Haha, after this winters vaxxed population die off there is going to be plenty of homes ready for new owners so they will deflate in value

t. Bought at the top
            You made some fat smelly boomer 200-300% on his investment. The market will correct itself, and I will buy your home for the price of your deposit

low iq

Anonymous

How can I short reddit spacing?

Anonymous

Woke af Romanian rainbow.

Anonymous

There are new traders on Reddit who think the market will never crash again, we are at the pico top gentleman take it all in

Anonymous

What terrifies me about all this is that we’re all stuck on a ship that is destined to sink, and when it happens all the people punching holes in the hull will question how the fuck it happened. We’ve reached unprecedented growth but that by nature can’t continue ad infinitum. Governments around the world are inflating their currencies more and more and more, all because hey, it worked last year so why the fuck stop? After all, it’s been working so far. Eventually the house of cards will fall, and all of us will be the ones that get bonked, not the powers that be.

Anonymous

Exter’s pyramid fren

Anonymous

The elite are not nearly as clever as nu-/poo/ thinks they are. They make the same mistakes over and over again. Unironically, your next door neighbor would make sounder decisions than Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnel.

Anonymous

This. The whole of reddit is seething at the mention of a crisis.
        >WE CAN GROW FOR 5 MORE YEARS BEFORE RECESSION
        It’s like a taboo to talk about the upcoming crisis, everyone is brainwashed into thinking that the growth is forever
        And this is the best indicator that the collapse is about to happen

Anonymous

The best indicator is People like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett investing heavy in Farm Land, Mines and other Infrastructure.

Anonymous

And seeing how every other thread about economic collapse is being created every freaking second, there’s not gonna be one for many years

Anonymous

That may be because music has already stopped. Or maybe it’s all orchestrated for le great reset. Shit’s definitely bonked for good this time.

Anonymous

Are older Russians or perhaps yourself noticing parallels between the collapse of the USSR and now?

Anonymous

We’re doing quite alright for ourselves actually. Both China and EU are short on gas, so we get to supply them for a pretty penny. Maybe if the whole world enters a recession, we’ll get caught in the ripples.

Anonymous

I didn’t mean Russia, sorry. I’m glad to hear you are doing well, though.

Anonymous

Then what the hell did you mean? If you’re specifically asking about parallels between the late USSR and now then no, there aren’t many from what I know about USSR, though I never lived there.

Anonymous

Somebody told us wall street fell
                But we were so poor that we couldn’t tell
                The cotton was short and the weeds were tall
                But Mr Roosevelt was gonna save us all

Anonymous

That’s freaking true

Anonymous

the shoeshine boy giving stock advice to the wealthy businessman

Anonymous

Oh shit

Anonymous

spot on, too bad more Russians don’t know that

Chad Brad McNamefag

garden gnomes doing garden gnome shit to devalue the currency.

sA.GE

glow somewhere else with your stupid question

Anonymous

How the fuck is this glowing you memeflaggot scrotebrain?

I think they tend to be engineered, so I’d look out for conditions where those in power would benefit from a collapse.

Do you believe that economic collapses do not happen unless made to happen by the elite?
        How could they never slip up?

Anonymous

>Do you believe that economic collapses do not happen unless made to happen by the elite?
          /poo/acks believe da jooz and the elite capitalists have omnipotent power and aren’t held accountable to other countries. While understandable, they aren’t grounded in reality.

Anonymous

Hyper inflation, supply line shortages and a heavy dependence on trade.

Anonymous

I think they tend to be engineered, so I’d look out for conditions where those in power would benefit from a collapse.

Anonymous

Pretty much everything going on now then.

Anonymous

Preciesly

Anonymous

You can’t engineer stupid. Then again, I guess common core’s a thing in America so maybe it’s possible.

Anonymous

Expanding monetary supply (ie printing money) to buy stupid shit you don’t need (ie expand welfare or warfare state).

Just look at what USA is doing and you will see what’s wrong.

Anonymous

Lookout for an increase in fraud of all kinds. It’s historically a good indicator that something is up.

Anonymous

>an increase in fraud of all kinds
        What kinds of fraud? Defrauding businesses or political fraud?
        What examples of this do you know?

You’re never going to have a use for all that ridiculous canned food and ammo you bought. The collapse will not come and you will continue to be a joke. Cope

t. no food, no gunz

Items disappear from store shelves, as distributors are betting on selling them at a higher price at a later day…

Look at the USSR.

I have noticed an emptying of the shelves at all the stores I go to.

Anonymous

any and all of it
          PPP loans are a simple example

Anonymous

>What kinds of fraud? Defrauding businesses or political fraud?
          >What examples of this do you know?
          Financial fraud of any kind. It delegitimises the financial system and undermines confidence in the market which stops the wheel turning.
          Go look at what caused the last financial crisis, bankers got out of control with terrible lending practices because they needed to generate mortgages so they could be packaged up and sold to buyers who trusted that they weren’t buying absolute shit of no value.

Anonymous

I was very young then. At the time, was it common knowledge that this was happening or did it only become an issue after the crisis began?

Immediately before the French Revolution, yes.
            […]
            Obviously not crypto itself, but bizarre investments like tulip bulbs, and unregulated derivatives, and real estate in Arkansas (which happened right before the French Revolution — it was a speculative bubble with no connection to reality)

Thankyou.

Collective demographic suicide only helps the garden gnome, the garden gnome merely replaces native populations with non-white immigrants.

Economic collapse is the only way that White people will ever rise up and overthrow the garden gnome.
            Rooting for the stability of ZOG is to be rooting for White genocide.

Anonymous

Only throwing off the chains of the democracy/republic cult will enable whites to defeat the garden gnome.

Anonymous

>Only throwing off the chains of the democracy/republic cult will enable whites to defeat the garden gnome.
                Which, once again, will only happen after an economic collapse.
                If you root for the stability of the zionist system, you are rooting for democracy and White genocide.
                Wake up.

Anonymous

There is a definitive lack of leadership in the Western world, I am not convinced that a simple economic collapse will be enough to convince people to take up arms in the name of liberation. New nations will have to rise, open declarations of independence, real and definitive struggle, those are all necessary factors. But to even question democracy is blasphemy in this vile, garden gnome-controlled global society.

Anonymous
                      Anonymous

The FBI’s great success in infiltrating and sabotaging any sort of movement is specifically due to the lack of resolve of the members of said movements, specifically the lack of consequences for being a rat. Look at how the cartels deal with rats, for example, and how successful they are compared to any so-called "nationalist" larp movements in the Western world. These are purely observations from playing minecraft, of course.

Anonymous

>The FBI’s great success in infiltrating and sabotaging any sort of movement is specifically due to the lack of resolve of the members of said movements
                        That makes no sense at all. The most well motivated men on earth are basically useless if they are awoken in the middle of the night by a SWAT team of a hundred and locked in prison.
                        You cannot punish a rat until you know who he is. And by the time they know, they are in prison.
                        >Look at how the cartels deal with rats
                        Cartels aren’t in prison. Those that are wield no power.

Anonymous

Making excuses won’t advance anything. Any organization in the world of minecraft needs to make it more than clear about there being extremely harsh and even generational consequences for being a traitor. If that is not the case, then it is merely a larp dress up game.

Anonymous

>Making excuses won’t advance anything.
                        Nor will expecting miracles to happen.
                        You accuse people in jail of being lazy for not assassinating people outside of prison.
                        That is pure insanity.
                        > Any organization in the world of minecraft needs to make it more than clear about there being extremely harsh and even generational consequences for being a traitor.
                        That’d be a lot easier if they weren’t all in prison because of the all pervasive FBI.
                        Once again, the key to successful right wing organization is the end of paychecks to the FBI + more desperation among the public for change.

Anonymous

It is a strategic failure to identify and punish traitors on the minecraft server. The FBI will have their funding to the bitter end, all government agencies in a democracy/republic exist for the exclusive function of continuing their own existence, what they can’t obtain through taxation in a collapse, they will obtain through confiscation and plunder. There is no waiting game to be played in minecraft, they are not just going to give up, ever.

Anonymous

I think a lot of gocernment agents are simply ignorant pawns. They have a boner about the small bit of power they have been given by the state and don’t even have any real political beliefs. They just enjoy getting to kick in doors and put people in handcuffs and don’t know or care about why. I don’t think they will continue to work if the pay checks stop though.

Anonymous

They indeed are mostly mercenaries with quite a few legitimate psychopaths and sadists in their leadership. In minecraft, when only one side is using brute force to get their way, the results are inevitable.

Anonymous

>I think a lot of gocernment agents are simply ignorant pawns

And that’s how 9 / 11 was basically allowed to happen.
                        An inside job that took advantage of the ego riddled employees who didn’t want to collaborate with other government entities and the info of airplanes being highjacked wasn’t being taken seriously and the info was just passed from one agency to the other.
                        Voila.

Anonymous

It is a strategic failure to identify and punish traitors on the minecraft server. The FBI will have their funding to the bitter end, all government agencies in a democracy/republic exist for the exclusive function of continuing their own existence, what they can’t obtain through taxation in a collapse, they will obtain through confiscation and plunder. There is no waiting game to be played in minecraft, they are not just going to give up, ever.

Half Life 2 is a great dystopian story. Especially the fine details of the civil protection cops. It isn’t specifically explained, but if you pay attention to the radio coms when they kill you it says things like
                        >Family Cohesion Preserved
                        They get to stay with their family and not be split up like normies
                        >Qualified for Non-Mechanical Reproduction Simulation
                        They get to have real sex with a woman

These traitors are willing to help the alien invasion as long as they get some small perk. Reminds me of glowscrotes in real life.

Anonymous

This is a very astute and excellent observation. Half-Life very much depicts how these sort of government thugs work and why they do what they do to gain a little extra privilege over the rest of the subjects. The agents/officers, get access to firearms, civil, legal and physical protection and privilege. In exchange, they are commanded to do very evil and even unspeakable things, which they will do in order to maintain the small amount of power and privilege they have been given in an oppressed and broken society.

Anonymous

>They get to have real sex with a woman
                        Wouldn’t "non-mechanical" mean that they’re just gonna have some of their brain regions stimulated to make them feel like they are cooming?

Anonymous

Hard to say. But here is the clip I am talking about. I love these audio clips. All of it is so dystopian. Bonuses and promotion for memory erasing etc.

https://youtu.be/SindqGenIhk?t=287

Anonymous

Metrocops are a 1:1 comparison to glowscrotes and pigs. its virtually indistinguishable. Theyre even already wearing masks

Anonymous

look at the cops in autstrailia. look how they treat normal people for 35$ an hour.

Anonymous

>It is a strategic failure to identify and punish traitors
                        Are you low IQ? I just explained to you that they cannot punish traitors if they literally lack the ability to punish traitors because they are in jail.
                        How is this simple concept confusing you?

Anonymous

>Are you low IQ?
                        This is a question you need to ask yourself, you fail to grasp the situation, despite the efforts made to make it as simple as possible. Read some books about the historical rise of major political movements. If you play by the house’s rules in minecraft, your movement will get absolutely nowhere. In reality, I think this is something that is simply out of your league. That is the problem, the West is not producing men of the necessary caliber to stand up play minecraft the way it is meant to be played.

Anonymous

>despite the efforts made to make it as simple as possible.
                        You keep accusing people who literally lack the ability to punish traitors of being lazy for not punishing traitors.
                        You never explain how people who are literally in prison can punish the people who put them there when their organization is destroyed.
                        You are an imbecile.

This is after you tried to defend ZOG and implied that we should not look forward to the weakening of their economy. But you dropped that argument after I explained to you why an economic collapse is a good thing.

Stop being an imbecile.

Anonymous

You are hopeless, enjoy your larp, while you are still allowed to.

Anonymous

>you are hopeless for not beating a dead dog and expecting it to spring to life
                        You are low IQ. A typical Caribbean scrote.

Anonymous

Post your hand to prove you are white.

Anonymous

I do not need to since I post coherent arguments and you’re sitting here getting upset that imprisoned people cannot kill people who are not in prison.

Anonymous

You won’t do it because you are a flustered glowscrote with a supervisor standing over your shoulder, you are also most likely a legitimate non-white.

Anonymous

>you are a flustered glowscrote
                        Not an argument.
                        Once again, you openly supported ZOG in your first posts and only backed down after I explained to you why the economic collapse hurts ZOG.
                        But you’re screaming that imprisoned people are lazy for being incapable of revenge.
                        You’re low IQ.

Anonymous

You have been preaching about the god-like power of the FBI (which is probably the agency that employs you) and how it is impossible to resist them because they will put you in jail. Now prove you are white.

Anonymous

>You have been preaching about the god-like power of the FBI
                        Not god-like, but to deny their infiltrative capabilities is pure ignorance. There are regular stories about militia groups being infiltrated and then tricked into making the most mild of threatening statements, then all are arrested.
                        Furthermore, so long as people have bread and circuses, they are far less likely to revolt.
                        This is the most basic information out there, and yet even you are ignorant of it.

Anonymous

Yes, yes, the FBI is unstoppable, we heard that already. Rules are rules, anyone who refuse a direct challenge to prove they are white is a non-white until proven otherwise, newscrote.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VlHdnoN.gif

Czech
                        This is the non whitest site on the planet. I’m probably the only white person that still uses it

Anonymous

You are strawmanning because you have nothing else.
                        Strawmanning is a tactic that actual feds use. But you are actually just a scrote.
                        No one said that the FBI are unstoppable. However, believing that the massive police state that exists in America is not a threat is the height of stupidity and is also something that actual feds would say since it benefits them to catch gullible fools who join infiltrated groups.
                        The widespread infiltration of all right wing organizations is a crippling fact of life.

There have also been many cases where glowscrotes are just chasing their own tail. They are all trying to entrap each other and everybody involved is a cop and it is a giant waste of time.

The fact that they can afford to double, triple, and quadrupole infiltrate an organization only demonstrates just how much resources they have.

Anonymous

>The fact that they can afford to double, triple, and quadrupole infiltrate an organization only demonstrates just how much resources they have.
                        Or how incompetent they are

>glowscrote #1 creates fake domestic terror cell as bait and advertises it
                        >glowscrote 2 is lazy and joins fake terror cell instead of finding real terror cell
                        >they then waste hundreds of hours trying to entrap each other

Anonymous

>instead of finding real terror cell
                        >implying that there are any real terror cells
                        The fact is that if these existed, there would be regular prolonged power outages and dead politicians.
                        The truth is that the only direct action done by anyone against the system is stochastic terrorism. The only people who succeed at anything are the lone wolves. Why? The obvious conclusion is that groups get infiltrated and destroyed.

The garden gnomes are not complete scrotebrains. They fully appreciate that the biggest threat to their power is organized Whites.

Be quiet, scrote. You refused to prove you are white.

>more non-arguments
                        = you are a scrotebrained scrote
                        See above. What I say destroys your position. One which, btw, you never supported by any logic.

White people argue with logic. You do not. That alone is proof that you are not White.

Anonymous

Your turn, you have been challenged on more than one occasion. Prove your race or shut the fuck up.

Anonymous

scrotebrain. I have nothing to prove.

Notice how this anon is incapable of arguing the point so he needs to move the conversation away from the actual topic and onto this scrotey "prove ur white" nonsense.
                        He is not White. White people argue the point.

Anonymous

Now it is settled, you are not white, you are afraid to reveal your stubby little brown fingers.

Anonymous

>more non-argument
                        You are not White.

Anonymous

>took this long to find a white person to abduct for this pic
                        scrotes are slow

Anonymous

>more non-argument
                        You are not White.

Thank you both for proving my point, Americans are always the first to boast of their European ancestry, but when challenged, they refuse to prove they are white. We just have Jamal and and Tyrone’s word for it, lol.

Anonymous

>proving my point
                        You made no point.
                        The greatest impediments to White revolution are the stable economy and police state.
                        You never were able to make a coherent argument against this.
                        If you were White, you could argue with reason. You cannot. Thus, you are not White.

Anonymous

Why do you refuse to prove you are white, what do you have to hide from us, newscrote?

Anonymous

Because I have nothing to prove.
                        I made my argument and I am here to discuss the economy.
                        You made a shitpost, backed off, made another one, got destroyed, and now you are desperately trying to drag the conversation away from the fact that the greatest impediments to White revolution are the stable economy and police state.

Anonymous

Whatever may be the white defense movement that rises from the ashes of your country, you will be no part of it. You are not a white person, which is why you are afraid to prove it.

Anonymous

>Whatever may be the white defense movement that rises from the ashes of your country, you will be no part of it
                        Odds are, I will.
                        But the hilarious thing is you just admitted that your entire position was wrong by the phrase "from the ashes of your country"
                        The implication is that White Revolutionaries will arise once America implodes. And the most likely source of that implosion is an economic collapse.
                        Thus, even you prove my point.

>you are afraid to prove it.
                        I have nothing to prove to you.

Anonymous

>I have nothing to prove to you.
                        Correction: you are unable to prove you are white because you cannot prove you are white, you have been directly challenged multiple times.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

You continue with your cowardice, as expected. Post a single finger to prove you are white.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

You are my racial inferior. You need to know your role in this world, son. You belong in Africa, with your kind.

Anonymous

>You are my racial inferior.
                        >low IQ scrote
                        >cannot even formulate argument
                        >ends up agreeing with me and spends entire thread trying to distract from the topic he brought up

Anonymous

All you have to do is prove it. But you can’t, you will never, ever be white. Have a nice night.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Be quiet, scrote. You refused to prove you are white.

Anonymous

There have also been many cases where glowscrotes are just chasing their own tail. They are all trying to entrap each other and everybody involved is a cop and it is a giant waste of time.

Anonymous

scrotebrain

Anonymous

This
                        Even if your group doesn’t have intentional rats how many people can a group have before scrotebrains start blabbing about it on social media. I think it would be hard to have more than 10 members before some freaking moron starts talking about it on facebook.

Anonymous

its due to the rats fear of jail and knowing they wouldn’t be summarily executed on the spot or slowly dissolved while alive in a barrel of walter whites finest dis-pos-all acid while on camera as a warning for other rats.

get some sick fucks free rein and watch the wall of silence go up.

Anonymous

See, this is the right mindset for minecraft. If you don’t play minecraft right, it is only wasted effort.

Anonymous

there is no place for snitches in a better world.

Anonymous

>The garden gnomes are not as clever as many people want to believe.
                      It’s not even just that. garden gnomes are only in top key positions. It’s a bit of a game of chinese whispers where the one at the top of a company, a political party, a Newspaper owner wants one thing pushed, but as if goes through all the stages of goyim, the outcome changes.

So you start with a light idea and it expands and worsens past what the original one was. Quite a lot of things in the "LGBTQ" groups started form inside the actual groups, but the original foothold came in with gay marriage.

Anonymous

The further you are front the ground, the less informed of realities on the ground you will be.

Anonymous

>I was very young then. At the time, was it common knowledge that this was happening or did it only become an issue after the crisis began?
              Everyone who knew had a financial incentive to keep it quiet. If you’re a younger guy and not that clued up I’d honestly recommend watching The Big Short as a good starting point. It’s a pretty entertaining film and gives you some buzzwords to go look up after.

Anonymous

Crypto laundry.

Anonymous

theres been alot of plain an open fraud on the stock investing side lately.
        we had kodak where several US senators did inside trading,the early corona crash where alot of senators were caught,the infamous gamestop fiasco and many more.
        example i was interested in this dog bio company called kindred and everything looked good all the indicators were going for a bump but last second there were some suspicious stock options done by the ceo and then the next day they annouced that they effectively would be doing nothing(not releasing any highly anticipated update on a core product that was ready and already approved) instead it crashed to less then half its initial value then 5 months later they finally announce it and its price went up insanely and the same ceo had another suspicious trade up.
        funniest thing is the SEC is in on it too so even when you try to contact them and tell them to investigate they won’t do a thing.

Anonymous

much doge

Anonymous

It’s different every time. If it was easy to predict, everyone would get rich off the crash.

Anonymous

>If it was easy to predict, everyone would get rich off the crash.
        thats why they plan it and force it, so they know in advance how it will be before it happens naturally

Anonymous

No they wouldn’t because the potential buyers would have predicted it too.

Anonymous

Uhh, genius department?

Anonymous

But then the only correct predictions would be later ie after the collapse since the first ones would negate the impactfullness of predictions that happened afterwards since obviously they didn’t come first
          Checkmate bigots

Anonymous

kicking the can down the road

Anonymous

Right, as long as they’re extracting wealth from the population, the economy is working. It only becomes a problem when the rich can’t get richer.

Anonymous

Luckily for us, silver is at a discount

Anonymous

It’s always at a discount. Forever. Until the end of time.

Anonymous

You’re never going to have a use for all that ridiculous canned food and ammo you bought. The collapse will not come and you will continue to be a joke. Cope

Anonymous

>oy vey goyyim, theres no conceivable use for canned food outside of a complete apocalypse, its impossible

If youre gonna shill at least try to be decent at it

Anonymous

I would rather have a room full of canned food and guns/ammo than a wall of funko pops.

Anonymous

Weird I keep seeing more empty shelf’s every week

Anonymous

Items disappear from store shelves, as distributors are betting on selling them at a higher price at a later day…

Look at the USSR.

Anonymous

>Historically, what factors led to or preceded an economic collapse?
      massive spikes in the price of primary energy. Look at the price of oil in 2008. It’s the number 1 cause of recessions and it’s back with a vengance. Biden is bonked.

Anonymous

statues of felonious drug addict scrotes are erected in every major city

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Clownomics
        Noun
        Clown·nom·ics
        /ˈklaʊnˈnämiks,ˌˈklaʊnˈnämiks/

the branch of knowledge un-concerned with the production, consumption, and only concerned with transfer of wealth through instruments.

the condition of a region or group as it regards immaterial prosperity. Or the “belief” of intangible prosperity without tangibility to substantiate it.

Clownomics is an anti-social science concerned with the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services only through the manipulation of perception of value. It studies how individuals, businesses, governments, and nations make choices about how to allocate resources through the lens of intangible mediums and instruments of manipulation of markets through fiat currencies to devalue and manipulate markets for profit.

Clownomics is the science which studies human behaviour as a relationship between ends and scarce means and how it may be manipulated through the lense of fiat currencies to provide power and profit to a select few at the cost of the many.”

“The process of valuation resulting in the devolution of humanities perception through programing the psyche of individuals through constant bombardment of lies and blatantly untrue and leveraged data.”

“The end result of backward thinking of what is valuable not having intrinsic value and the resulting clown world economy that must constantly and consistently consume to sustain the misperception.”

Examples of application to achieve Clownomics include:

Constant and consistent propaganda pushed upon the masses to value things that have no intrinsic store of financial energy and to only account things that do have stores of intrinsic tangible value through the lense things that have no intrinsic store of financial energy.

Better start believing in Clownwold, your in it.

Anonymous

There is no single indicator, but several things tend to happen. Most of them have something to do with irrational economic behavior:
      >Huge fortunes being made off of worthless shit, like crypto
      >Sudden surges in the value of random things, like GameStop stock
      >Large classes of people who technically have jobs, but who do no actual work
      >Large classes of people who are technically unemployed, but who have income from somewhere
      >Honest work in the real economy highly unprofitable
      >Middle class businesses shutting down, either because of economic forces or artificial edicts, such as during the devastating lockdowns
      >The upper class growing increasingly insane, honking after charlatans and making hysterical policy decisions in an atmosphere of crisis
      >Censorship to hide uncomfortable conversations
      >Withdrawal of productive people from untenable economic zones like California
      >Massive loans on every level — personal debt, municipal bonds, state deficits, the US budget
      >Cultural decay, which is not obviously economic, but it is an outgrowth of the breakdown in the normal supply-demand process
      >Inflation, especially when it comes to be seen as a solution to untenable debt
      >Disconnections between supply and demand, which lead to unexpected shortages, hoarding behavior, and irrational pricing
      >An apparently supernatural inability of key markets to correct themselves, such as an economic index like the Dow that just keeps going up, no matter what the news of the day happens to be
      >Near total legal impunity for the evildoers, whose arrest would mean the toppling of a house of cards

As you can see, everything is pretty much happening. Leave the city, occupy land, farm, get fit, marry and breed, make alliances with other families, stop believing in the system, teach your children what the ethnostate will look like if it is to survive.

Anonymous

>>Huge fortunes being made off of worthless shit, like crypto
        When has this occurred historically?

A major cultural shift towards atheism, feminism and acceptance of open homosexuality.

>atheism crashes economies
        Why? Are Christians more consoomerish than atheists?

>massive immigration / movement of peoples
        >massive expenditure
        >increase of executive overreach
        >loss of faith in the institutions

and other things, i’m going by the fall of the western roman empire, which i assume we are heading towards, it should be in the next 200 years but since we are living in a period of accelerated history, between 50 to 80 everything will change radically.

I believe that our modern economy is sufficiently different from the Roman economy to make many conclusions we might draw from that collapse unhelpful.

Anonymous

What the fuck are Romanians even?

Anonymous

There used to be a big German minority in Romania. A few are still there. There is also some remaining Hungarians, who are decent, bro-tier people. True Romanians are 90% swarthy we-wuzzing gypsies, basically scrotes.

Anonymous

The main theme of atheism is nihilism, Western atheists generally lack work ethic, they also fail to reproduce, a nation full of elderly unemployed people is simply not economically viable.

Anonymous

>Usury is a sin
          Do with this information as you wish

Anonymous

Tulips is the obvious one
          But tons of shit
          Remember the dot com bubble? When having music.com meant your company was worth 500 million dollars?

Anonymous

funniest part was none of the really obvious domain names like sex.com, music.com, shopping.com or similar ended up being worth anything in the long run because the name was too obvious and not snappy enough

I was very young then. At the time, was it common knowledge that this was happening or did it only become an issue after the crisis began?

[…]
            Thankyou.

[…]
            Economic collapse is the only way that White people will ever rise up and overthrow the garden gnome.
            Rooting for the stability of ZOG is to be rooting for White genocide.

>I was very young then. At the time, was it common knowledge that this was happening or did it only become an issue after the crisis began?

Its never exactly obvious that the economy is about to collapse because its always possible that the peak of a bubble is just the exit point of a logistic curve

however the one common thing I notice in most bubbles is that people rush to throw money at investments that have limited hope of ever paying back dividends (ie producing anything of value)

Anonymous

My question was not whether people at the time knew that the collapse was on the horizon, but whether the public knew about the underhanded dealings of the elite.

Anonymous

The biggest problem isnthat we keep referring to garden gnomes as "elite". Occupy Wall Street scares them. That was the closest normies have come to naming the garden gnome in a long time. The left and right were pissed at banks and the 1%. That is why the media worked hard to pivot the anger to racial and LGBTQBRAPPP issues. I haven’t heard a normie talk about the 1% in nearly a decade. It is all BLM and scrote rights shit now.

Anonymous

nah, if you read ‘decline and fall of the roman empire’, you can see that we’re basically following the same path. rome failed for 3 reasons; debasement of the currency, mass immigration of hostile tribes, and a breakdown of cultural homogenity within the remaining romans (christian-pagan divide). we’re doing the same thing with the inflationary dollar backed by nothing, the demonization of America’s Christian roots, and the import of millions of leeches every year. only question is how long will it take. it could be 200AD and we’re in for an unstable period but will still last awhile, or it could be 500AD and we’re peasants who don’t realize the empire already fell.

Anonymous

Supply chain breaks due to muhammed. German tribes were more or less assimilated. That could be an old world war racial profile of the germans that they were hostile. Read henri pirenne

Anonymous

top post

Anonymous

Fukkn saved

Anonymous

> Large classes of people who technically have jobs, but who do no actual work
        Has that ever happened before?

Anonymous

bureaucracy isn’t new, the cities have always taxed the countryside and used their labour to support judges and priests and councilmen other busywork-lite occupations. its just the scale of it that is new. personally i used to spend 7 hours of an 8 hour day listening to podcasts and tabbing from youtube to spreadsheets when people walked by.

Anonymous

Immediately before the French Revolution, yes.

>>Huge fortunes being made off of worthless shit, like crypto
          When has this occurred historically?

[…]
          >atheism crashes economies
          Why? Are Christians more consoomerish than atheists?

[…]
          I believe that our modern economy is sufficiently different from the Roman economy to make many conclusions we might draw from that collapse unhelpful.

Obviously not crypto itself, but bizarre investments like tulip bulbs, and unregulated derivatives, and real estate in Arkansas (which happened right before the French Revolution — it was a speculative bubble with no connection to reality)

Anonymous

>tfw when you believed bitcoin was just tulip bulbs and didn’t buy any when it was like $1
            >inb4 it crashed
            Yeah it "crashed" to like $30k each…

Anonymous

I missed the first bump of Bitcoin, but I know insanity when I see it. I bought on last year’s dip at around $8,000.

Anonymous

re the tulip bubble, I see it happening in the 1630s and the French Revolution happens in the 1790s

was there a later instance of the tulip bubble in the late 18th century?

Anonymous

yep

Anonymous

Right on the money

Anonymous

A major cultural shift towards atheism, feminism and acceptance of open homosexuality.

Anonymous

>massive immigration / movement of peoples
      >massive expenditure
      >increase of executive overreach
      >loss of faith in the institutions

and other things, i’m going by the fall of the western roman empire, which i assume we are heading towards, it should be in the next 200 years but since we are living in a period of accelerated history, between 50 to 80 everything will change radically.

Anonymous

Usually overleveraging is what leads to financial collapses. Too much debt and not enough liquidity to handle it in a pinch.

Anonymous

No one knows, that is precisely why economic collapses occur.
      >t. I am unironically Nouriel Roubini, ask me anything

Anonymous

What buy Oh great literally who?

Anonymous

economists arent on the street working men. speculation and stupid people wanting a get rich quick and greedy congressmen worth $100k worth $450 million after a single term policy makes crashes.

Anonymous

Back 2 hours later to remind you guys to LOOK AT THOSE freaking HIPS GOD DAMN

Anonymous

Understand the current situation;
      >Too much money chasing too few assets
      (We are currently running out of investment vehicles such as stocks and real estate, leading to almost all hosues being valued at two to four times their actual value and companies trading at 20X Revenues or more, leading to people coming up with EFTs and Crypto just to have something other than cash to put their money in)
      >Capital catching up with the Real Economy
      (See above, in 2008 banks would write a dead dog a mortgage so house prices inflated. When that system came crashing down, home values quickly fell to a "real economy" level so these $200,000 condos in Florida were now selling for their actual value of like $40,000. We currently have the 2008 mortgage situation with mortgages, stocks, government debt, collectibles, physical assets, minerals, basically everything)
      >Increased competition making traditional business models unsustainable
      (Globalization has made everyone on earth compete with everyone else. Driving down wages for everyone, it started with the first world but thins trend is not moving on into the second world and countries like China are seeing industry move to even cheaper countries like Vietnam and Indonesia)

Anonymous

This makes a lot of sense.
        Wise post.

any and all of it
        PPP loans are a simple example

So basically, signs of economic desperation. Criminality, essentially.

someone please tell me why I can’t say onions:( s o y

scrote word filter from the scrote mods.

Anonymous

Good post, you know your stuff.
        Everyone is pooping themselves about inflation right now (which is in-turn inflating "inflation proof" assets). I’m feeling that "cash is king" for the upcoming burst, thoughts?

Anonymous

This
          I’ve got the feeling that a bait and switch is going to happen
          Have everyone over leveraged (a great inflation play btw), cause a deflationary crash, then crank everything up to 11

You liquidate all the early movers in assets and debtors and buy up cheap, then you wipe out everyone hedging against deflation

Anonymous

Onions

Anonymous

onions onions onions onions Onions Onions woke af

Anonymous

scrotes

Anonymous

someone please tell me why I can’t say onions:( s o y

Anonymous

Historically a civilization this advanced hasn’t collapsed. It hasn’t existed.

Anonymous

Whoever actually built the pyramids would disagree.

Anonymous

https://streamable.com/qdzmn7

Debt defaults and fraud
      Anyone telling you not to panic is doing so because they’ve not been able to unload their bags yet.

Anonymous

China Is a Declining Power—and That’s the Problem
      The United States needs to prepare for a major war, not because its rival is rising but because of the opposite.
      By Hal Brands, Michael Beckley
      SEPTEMBER 24, 2021, 4:16 PM

https://archive.is/x4T60

Anonymous

This has always been my position but with respect to America. As the golden age of easy monetary policy and world peace wears off, many modernized nations will begin to decline, and decline always makes a nation dangerous. That isn’t unique to any of us in particular. China will suffer it, the EU will suffer it, Canada and America will suffer it. But most of all, they’ll all be looking for someone to blame.

Anonymous

massive income equality gap

Anonymous

That plateau looks ominous.

Anonymous

economic all time highs happen just before an economic collapse

Anonymous

incompetence

Anonymous

Read this …

Historically speaking right before an economic collapse society generally goes through a series of crisis cult movements, and over the top hyper masculine groups start to form.
      Once the rulers or elites start to lose their grip they will start to promise things like cancellations of debt and land redistribution.
      Sometimes the elites win, sometimes they don’t. More often than not they lose, and then the even shittier times begin.

Anonymous

>over the top hyper masculine groups start to form.
        Examples from the past?

Anonymous

Generally, peasantry uprisings are done mostly by men. Angry men.
          The Bolsheviks are a prime example. Most of them were made up of angry war torn and broken farmers who came back to see that the Tsar had basically just played general for a bit and did fuck all for them when they returned.

Another is when Buddhism first entered into China they basically formed a giant banking system that put everyone around them into massive amounts of debt, and they’d hoard all the wealth and melt down coins to make useless shit.
          Again, an angry male peasantry formed and dismantled all those practices.

History always repeats itself. This time around, it’s going to be messy because the entire world is connected and under the thumb of the USD, once that slides into crisis mode, that’s it.

Anonymous

Good examples. Thankyou.

Anonymous

The Bolshevik revolution was a gnomish revolution. I’m not sure what alternate mickey mouse tier history you subscribe to.

Anonymous

So gnomish that the same banks that funded Lenin and Trotsky also funded the allied forces who aided the white army?

Don’t argue with me on this one. I’ll rip you a new poopyhole in that part of history.
              6.2% of the leading Bolsheviks were gnomish, can you tell me which one was the gnomish one?

Anonymous

>The Bolshevik revolution was a gnomish revolution.
              The vast majority of people who joined the Revolution and fought for it were Russians.

Anonymous

It was also months after the initial revolution. Maybe 7 or months later

Anonymous

revolution scares the shit out of me. we have nukes now.

Anonymous

Do you live in a city?

Anonymous

yeah. i want to get the FUCK out of here. fuck the city. im so freaking over it.

Anonymous

When SHTF, get out asap. Eventually, someone will get nukes and nukes are designed to destroy cities. Nukes can only hurt shitlibs, garden gnomes, and scrotes.

Anonymous

Fuck off
                  We’re full

Anonymous

Happy thoughts… think happy thoughts.

Anonymous

Look around right now. There is your answer.

Anonymous

garden gnomes stealing and garden gnome scams and garden gnomes intentionally crashing the economy to profit more

Anonymous

>In conclusion, the Roman empire fell for many reasons, but the 5 main ones were invasions by Barbarian tribes, Economic troubles, and overreliance on slave labor, Overexpansion and Military Spending, and Government corruption and political instability

Sound familiar?

Anonymous

Bread prices go through the roof
      For the US it’ll be fructus

Anonymous

Depends on your definition?
      Recession can be caused by both inflation and deflation, in other words instability.
      What is the threshold from recession to collapse? Complete breakdown? Only happens due to warfare and mass casualties, we’re talking a third of people killed/displaced.

Anonymous

price controls on food

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Some price excursions, oil & gas, wood, other resources getting rare and expensive
      It happens goys time for a Great Reset

Anonymous

Everyone just that used to be rational about spending and saving just goes fuck it.

Anonymous

fiat printing through the roof. inflation > deflation > hyperinflation is the pattern to watch.

Anonymous

rigging in a dementia patient to make damn freaking sure it happens

Anonymous

garden gnomes advise retail customers to Buy The Dip.

Anonymous

I can tell you from experience that the average person will take the blame for it. You’re gonna get brainwashed that you’re lazy (just like you’re shamed for not getting a shit vaccine) and believe me many people will fall for it, that you don’t produce anything since everything is made in China because you’d rather have a cozy office and do something meaningless all day like writing some bullshit code or other irrelevant white collar job, that you were spending too much, your pensions are too high and are unsustainable, same as your shitty little business which is not competitive. What does the west produce now? Overpriced houses, latte coffees, insurances and shitty Netflix movies? Meanwhile you’re all dependent on China for everything. It’s a shit state of affairs to be in and it’s all because the oligarchy and the garden gnomes wanted to make more easy money through useless services and move everything to China for more profit.

Anonymous

>What happens just before an economic collapse?
      shitposting
      shitposting
      trust me I know,
      I’m German

Anonymous

Usually before a economic collapse, i end up pooping my pants… Ohh wait

Anonymous

women in government

Anonymous

garden gnomes start shifting physical gold and silver to trusted sites they alone control.
      IOW, what they are doing now.

Anonymous

every time a debt woke af economy can’t or won’t accumulate new debt

Anonymous

Massive financial bubbles and superficial "prosperity" + "wealth."

Anonymous

Im the only anon here with the knowledge:

Historically low unemployment, however this most likely won’t work during pandemic or special times.

Honestly, you cannot predict exact date for recession (if you knew ud eadily become a millionare). You only know when it’s already happening by looking at the stock market. 2 digit index rallies, huge dips, gold value rising other stuff like that. If markets acts weird, that is when big boy investors get worried and pull their money out.

There are hundreds of indicators but they are all bad honestly.

Anonymous

Brawls in the streets

Anonymous

Usually there’s a lot of average joe’s getting involved in whatever investment category bubble is about to burst.

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id