Has Time been continuing for infinity or is the world only 6000 years old?

Home Forums History Has Time been continuing for infinity or is the world only 6000 years old?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Has Time been continuing for infinity or is the world only 6000 years old?

If a God created this Universe, did that creator have a creator, on and on into infinity?

Post any of your theories on the nature of Time and Infinity.

Anonymous

Here’s a question for you. What’s at the end of space. How do you open a door to the other side. I watched a film in the 80s as a grade two student. Outer space and inner space. I think inner space is the key

Anonymous

What was the film?

Anonymous

>What’s at the end of space
        There isn’t one because space is a single point. It’s infinitely large or small.

Anonymous

its a little bit different, imagine being an ant on a basketball surface (ant is 2d, ball is 3d). And can walk on the ball without end without reachning the border. Now add 1 to those dimensions, voila.

Anonymous

The vastness of space is an optical illusion when perceived through the physical eye.

FarmError

Would a Sky Map from another Galaxy have any meaning on Earth?

Anonymous

What you see as a light years distance is but a mile to others ;^)

Anonymous

Time is likely infinite, as it seems the only way to reconcile logical contradictions.
        No universe was created, because that implies a beginning, it always was is more consistent.

There is no end, it can only be infinite. The existence of matter implies infinite space.

time is an illusion created by how our brains perceive the interaction of matter

time is physical; it’s motion, spin, and measured in distance and duration of configuration.

Anonymous

time is an illusion created by how our brains perceive the interaction of matter

Anonymous

time is just the 2nd dimension. it contains distance. Its a medium for 3D (matter) and 4D (energy)

Anonymous

every thing is energy and everything is conscious, from every planet an every star, plant, rock. God is pure consciousness, its like a light bulb or electricity. Just because humans didn’t know about electricity before the 1800s doesn’t mean it didn’t exist, we just didn’t know about it. Its like asking who created the wind like its just wind, does it really need a creator or is it just wind you know, some things just are. Humans think linear, we think time is linear, like it has a starting point and end point that goes in a straight line, there is no beginning or end, past or present there is only the now

Anonymous

ask an animal, say an owl in the woods whats the time, what would they answer?

I dont know but I feel there is some primordial hidden truth within that, for us humans and our perceptions

Anonymous

If our universe is the reunion of time as and space as Einstein theorized, that means that there is a space without time and a time without space.

If there was no time that means space could have always been there, as it has no beginning or end, or another reaction created time and space separately with axioms that are unknown to us.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/8sDs47Y.gif

Time is infinite in all directions, it’s just a medium for energy transfer. We don’t know how long energy transfer has been going on.
      We don’t know how the universe came to be, or if it’s cyclical, or randomly occurring.

Anonymous

>is the world only 6000 years old?
      Are you in jest or simply schizo?

Anonymous

That’s what actually happened though. Imagine believing that the world is actually millions of years old.

Anonymous

The creator of all does not have a creator. He always was, always is and always will be.

Anonymous

space and time are only features of our perception and have no external reality and what the universe actually is cannot be known or experienced

Anonymous

Very, thin, ice.

Anonymous

Amen.

Anonymous

Just a presentation

Anonymous

>Has Time been continuing for infinity or is the world only 6000 years old?
      there’s no such thing as time
      what you call "time" is just a measure of change withing eternity
      >If a God created this Universe, did that creator have a creator, on and on into infinity?
      good that you recognize the infinite regress inherent to trying to posit a creator deity
      in reality, there’s no such thing at all

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/lYN9KFD.gif

Everything is cyclic in nature. The cycle is 13.8 billion years old. It will expand and decay until there’s nothing, and a new singularity is born. Like a fractal every being contains the whole, there are infinite iterations above and infinite iterations below, but with one you get all, in all you got one. It’s you. You are it. It’s also me.

Anonymous

>Everything is cyclic in nature
        wrong
        >The cycle is 13.8 billion years old
        also wrong, that’s just the measured time from a purported event that didn’t even happen
        >It will expand and decay until there’s nothing, and a new singularity is born
        also wrong, that’s not how reality works at all
        >Like a fractal every being contains the whole
        not all fractals work this way
        in other words, you’re not just ignorant of metaphysics and physics, but mathematics too
        >there are infinite iterations above and infinite iterations below
        also not how a fractal works, a fractal has a top level to it, just like reality
        you seriously need to educate yourself

Anonymous

>Says guy is wrong
          >Tells him to get educated
          >Doesn’t give alternatives to the theory
          Lol I’m just some other anon but your argument is that he is wrong but you have no better alternative explanation to give.

Anonymous

If God created everything than who created God. The answer, no one. God is the necessary existence. The question who created God is nonsensical.

Has time been continuing for infinity. This is a hard question to answer. I can’t give an answer at this time (no pun intended)

Anonymous

>If God created everything than who created God
        you start off good, recognizing the absurdity that arises when you try to posit a creator deity
        >The answer, no one
        good continuation, no one created any creator deity, because that would just lead to infinite regress, there is no creator deity
        >God is the necessary existence
        you just went full scrotebrain
        by making this statement, you are bypassing the necessity for a creator deity in the first place
        the truth is that reality itself is the necessary existence, there is no creator deity
        >The question who created God is nonsensical
        correct, because there is no such thing as a creator deity

Anonymous

>Creator deity is absurd
          >Existence is an infinite loop
          Choose.

A god like entity is a great explanation for what we experience.

We could just be a very complex looping simulation created by a beingbso advanced that they may as well be god.

Anonymous

>>Creator deity is absurd
            >>Existence is an infinite loop
            >Choose.
            neither
            positing a creator deity is either completely superfluous (if this purported deity can exist without itself having been created, then you can skip it and say the same about reality directly), or leads to infinite regress (if this purported deity was created by something else, then you just push everything one step outward and haven’t explained anything)
            in other words, there is no creator deity
            >A god like entity is a great explanation for what we experience.
            see above
            positing such a deity isn’t just a poor explanation, but it’s not an explanation at all, it literally doesn’t explain anything
            >We could just be a very complex looping simulation created by a beingbso advanced that they may as well be god.
            first of all, this is false, reality isn’t looping at all, at least not in the way you imagine
            secondly, you, like every other midwit who is familiar with simulation theory, don’t understand that it doesn’t matter in such a scenario where the "host" system is located, what it is, or how it’s run, because there is necessarily a direct correspondence between all experientiable layers of reality
            in other words, even if someone is simulating our experience, there is still a direct correspondence, and they are no more a creator deity than you or me
            when you understand this, you understand that it’s thus more apt to describe reality itself as a self-simulation, not just "base reality" from which other layers of reality are purportedly simulated, but the very "ontic ground state" itself, within which all layers of reality exist

Anonymous

>Calls someone a midwit
              >Uses a long explanation to explain his overly simple cope head canon like a midwit that can’t be concise.

Have you ever wondered, questioned even why you experience Deja Vu? Or do you waste all of your potentiality flaunting flawed contrarian arguments to random anonymous users on the internet?

Life is an infinitrly looping simulation and brains are just great recording devices, most of the data is only accessed on a subconscious level.

Your purpose is an observer hence why matter behaves differently when observed on a quantum level.

All simulations need a good measuring device after all why not make a measuring device inside of it and motivate it to continue existing?

I could exposite a theory of everything but I haven’t the time nor the crayons to explain it to you. Enjoy wrapping your mind around the cliff notes.

Anonymous

>>Calls someone a midwit
                yes, because your typical midwit misconceptions about simulation theory
                >>Uses a long explanation to explain his overly simple cope head canon like a midwit that can’t be concise.
                yet more proof that you’re a midwit, because my explanation was extremely concise and simple to understand
                >Have you ever wondered, questioned even why you experience Deja Vu?
                I used to, but now I understand perfectly well why, and I just explained that to you
                >Or do you waste all of your potentiality flaunting flawed contrarian arguments to random anonymous users on the internet?
                I’m not wasting any time at all, formulating the most accurate description of reality "out loud" so to speak is always worthwhile, if anyone actually takes the time to read and understand it that’s just icing on the cake
                also, there’s nothing flawed or contrarian about what I just said, it’s entirely correct, and the fact that it’s contrary to your nonsense doesn’t make it "contrarian"
                >Life is an infinitrly looping simulation
                wrong, and I just explained to you in great detail why that’s wrong
                >Your purpose is an observer
                wrong
                there is no inherent purpose to reality, sentient beings are free to alter it as they want
                >All simulations need a good measuring device
                now you’re literally just talking out of your ass
                first of all, no, simulations don’t need any "measuring device" at all
                secondly, as I just explained to you in great detail, there is a direct correspondence across all layers of reality, you’re no different from sentient beings in any other purported layer, hence why, like I said, reality should be seen as a self-simulation
                >I could exposite a theory of everything
                you have zero idea what you’re talking about, you need to educate yourself about a lot of things before you could even begin to formulate a theory about anything, let alone everything
                >crayons
                at least you’re a little bit honest about where you’re at, namely metaphysical kindergarten

Anonymous

in the bible, the "world" refers to the current regime of human civilization as in the same spiritual and genetic power structure. it doesnt refer to the planet we live on.

Anonymous

>in the bible
        God created a flat stationary earth. Planet is a Greek word that means a star that wonders. The earth is neither. The earth is the center of creation.

Anonymous

>God created a flat stationary earth
          there’s no such thing as a creator deity
          >Planet is a Greek word that means a star that wonders
          you’re right that the word "planet" is derived from Greek for "wandering star" ("asteres planetai"), but that is because the other planets do look like stars
          we’ve known for centuries now, since the advent of telescopes, that they are not
          >The earth is neither
          wrong
          Earth is a planet
          >The earth is the center of creation
          wrong

Anonymous

I’m sorry, so sorry, that I’m right.

You ready to die right?

Anonymous

>I’m right
              you were wrong on almost every single count
              >You ready to die right?
              there’s no such thing as death

Anonymous

Chris is the life. Without Him you are already dead.

Also the earth is flat. And no matter what, you cannot move it, she stays put.

Anonymous

>Chris is the life
                  I don’t know who this Chris person is, but he might be the life of the party indeed
                  >the earth is flat
                  wrong
                  >And no matter what, you cannot move it, she stays put
                  no need to, it moves of its own, rotating on its axis, orbiting Sol, and orbiting the galactic center alongside Sol

Anonymous

This isn’t a debate.

Christ is God, aliens are demons, and the earth is flat period

Anonymous

>This isn’t a debate
                      exactly
                      I’m just explaining to you why you are wrong, there’s indeed no debate
                      >Christ is God
                      again, there’s no such thing as a creator deity
                      >aliens are demons
                      Abrahamic death cultists truly believe the strangest things
                      >the earth is flat
                      wrong

Anonymous

>reeeeeeee

Anonymous

whoa!
                  >Chris is the life
                  excuse me typo

Obviously I meant *ahem* Christ, as in Jesus Christ is life.

Also the earth is flat, absolutely motionless, and is the center of creation, with the heavens rotating round it in an orderly fashion, never skipping a beat. We know this coz we have eyes.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/P9AFlFB.gif

hilarious that you don’t even know basic astronomy
                    fact is that constellations do indeed change over time, and many stars are in markedly different positions now than they were in the time of e.g. ancient Greece and ancient Rome, not to mention ancient Egypt
                    these days we can measure the speed with which stars move relative to each other and learn precisely how much constellations will change with time

Anonymous

The procession of the equinox only proves a flat and motionless earth, which is the center of creation. The sun will rise in a new sign at the appointed time, but only because the blanket of the fixed stars is forever in motion, an symphonic, organic, and orderly motion, over an earth that does not, cannot, nor has ever moved. And nothing can ever move it. The earth lay still, stationary and flat, at the center of all creation.

Truly marvelous once you’re able to grasp the concept, once you’re able to see through the smoke and mirrors and propaganda, and realize you truly are nothing.. in comparison to Jesus Christ that is, Whom is God. Amen.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/wgEJVE5.gif

>procession of the equinox
                        learn some basic astronomy before you start throwing around terms
                        that gif and what I said has nothing to do with precession at all, it’s just woke af on the proper velocity of the stars
                        >a flat and motionless earth
                        wrong and wrong
                        >which is the center of creation
                        wrong
                        also, not even precession agrees with that fact at all
                        imagine being this wrong and still not taking the time to learn even basic astronomical facts

Anonymous

stahp with the seething and the coping.
                        You’re making me look bad replying you.

Also the earth is flat, stationary, and is the center of all creation. My proof is the Holy Bible, the swastika, and an entire army of the holy Church Fathers.

problem?

Anonymous

>seething and the coping
                        you’re the one seething over being confronted with basic astronomical facts that you should already know, not to mention pulling terms you don’t understand out of your ass (talking about "precession" when I post a gif showing proper velocity of stars, which has nothing to do with precession)

Anonymous

I’m sorry I offended you, with the truth that is. I know the truth can hurt sometimes.

Anonymous

you didn’t offend anyone, certainly not me
                        you’re the one seething over being schooled on basic astronomy

Anonymous

Tooker, no matter how much you troll, how many Columbian drug lords stuck objects up your rear, how long you were in kidnapped in Antarctica, or how much judo you know, the Riemann Hypothesis is true, Infinity hat is outside the scope of the problem, the World is not Flat, and you do not have Royal heritage.

Anonymous

I’ve been thinking about the second question; and I’m starting to accept that the apparent necessity of casuality is probabli due to our limited understanding of the universe.

Anonymous

Man woke up from unconscious dream state ~6k years ago, that’s when the world “began”

Anonymous

Earth: Aliens’ Genetic Experiment

https://youtu.be/aP_NFUlYbz8

Anonymous

Time is not an illusion, it’s the passing of events. How do you become old if there’s no time? Maybe time inside of an atom works differently.

Anonymous

Read "the Myst"

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.