Given the supply chain disaster, what have you stocked up?

Home Forums General & off-topic Given the supply chain disaster, what have you stocked up?

Viewing 71 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

is this a better time to prep up even than march 2020? given the supply chain disaster?

what’s in your bugout bag?

Anonymous

a knife

Chad Brad McNamefag

This guy is probably the chadest person in this thread.

Anonymous

>a knife
        which one?

Anonymous

make one of these if you get bored. it’s your most valuable tool.

Anonymous

>flint instead of obsidian
            Never gonna make it.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

Bayonets are sick

Anonymous

I have one of those daggers in my magicakl altar kit

Anonymous

Opinel #10
          Simple and effective.

Anonymous

Thats not a knife, its a crowbar

Anonymous

accept no substitutes

Chad Brad McNamefag

Most woke af knife in thread so far. Mine gets 2nd place though.

Anonymous

mmm very nice

Anonymous

Solengen KM1000. Too lazy to take pic/

Anonymous

woke af fellow BK9 bro

Anonymous

is that the 9? was wondering.
              >actually have BK7
              9 is looking tough

Anonymous

I’m pretty sure it’s the 9, you can tell from the way that it is. size, and swedge on the 7 is a lot longer. I would get a 7 too, I’ve really liked the 9. the whole line is pretty good. and ethan becker’s grandma wrote the joy of cooking.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Depends. If you want a slasher, it’s a machete, if you want to chop down trees it’s an ax, but if you want a knife for killing, skinning and dressing game, or sperating out, fibres for use, ect., you want a smaller knife, that keeps it’s edge. My preference is a max 4 inch blade, full tang, drop point.

Anonymous

böker or bust

Anonymous

Fixed blade, full tang, 6" or longer blade. Thin enough to work as a utility knife, but thick enough so that it doesn’t break easily when used with a baton.

Anonymous

Yes and while it doesn’t have to be SV-30N or ELMAX. It needs be out of a reasonably good steel. Not 440 or even 440C.

Anonymous

Fairburn Sykes fighting knife

Anonymous

Big fuck-off shiny ones.

Anonymous

Paracord, thread, fishing line, wire and duck tape (learning how to make rope is also important)
        Methods to start fire
        Depending on the environment axe and saw
        Knifes and or Machete
        Something to sharpen the knifes
        Ways to purify water
        A container for water/ cooking pot
        Emergency medicine
        Something to shelter in, if there is no time for building something
        appropriate clothing
        Compass
        Large Needle
        If you aren’t experienced enough bushcraft literature
        A little food and water for the start

Anonymous

I forgot a shovel and working gloves.

Anonymous

Good shoes and salt too. You wouldn’t believe how shitty is any food once you are out of salt, it legit drive people mad.

Anonymous

Yes. I took it as a given. I would probably even pack a second pair. Good choice there is really vital. Depending on the area I would even chose snake proof boots.
              The salt is a little reasonable luxury. However you can get the salt in most places. E.g. Dandelion roots contain quite a lot of salt.

Anonymous

the only correct answer

Anonymous
          Anonymous

It’s more important in boreal forest than the knife. In some other conditions I would prefer a knife or machete.

Anonymous

This. A gun is all I need.
        Thanks for gathering resources for us btw scrotes.

Anonymous

are we playing raiders versus preppers again?

Anonymous

If I was a burger I’d prep an ar15 so I could rob these scrotes.

Anonymous

Why would I have a bugout bag? I’m the only person in my city with decent firearms. If a boog happens I’ll just steal from other people.
      >NB4 noooo you can’t do that you’re a scrote
      cope harder preppy, and gimme that canned water

Chad Brad McNamefag

>cityscrote
        >thinks he isn’t gonna get raped by scrotes
        Good luck frenchie.

Anonymous

>scrotes.
          >Not running away when gun shots go off.
          Suburbanite.

Anonymous

You’ll get overwhelmed or killed in your sleep

Anonymous

same, me its black powders but with metal shells

Chad Brad McNamefag

>black powder
          sis you’re bonked.

Anonymous

why ? i have a colt 1898 da, a side by side shotgun and a marlin 1898 shotgun. in my city of 200k inhabitants those armed can probably be counted on the fingers of one hand

Chad Brad McNamefag

Because you’ll run out of ammo and get bonked by people with clubs and sharp sticks before you can reload. They used bayonets in the black powder days for a reason.

Anonymous

sure if 30 ppl attack me all at once im bonked, but what is the probabilit of that happening ? the average french normie has never seen a gun, mots of them will be scared by the sight and sound of it, the others will get shot by my 5+1 marlin. i can safely say i have the high ground in my country, what about you ? you are in the most armed country of the earth lol

Chad Brad McNamefag

I have 2 AR-15s and a glock 19. I’d like t to get at least 1 gun per member of my apocalypse team. My prepping is mostly geared towards survival skills though because my plan is to take my friends and unvaxxed family innawoods. The logic being "why carry a pound of fish when I can carry a fishing kit?"

Anonymous

well i have no choice since im 21 and still live with family who will never leave the house for some random location. do you have a property or something, if not you are ngmi with childs and wife

Chad Brad McNamefag

I have no property but I live within hiking distance of a massive national park. No small children and all the women in the squad are tough as nails. I think we’re gonna be fine.

Anonymous

you’ll survive just fine in the park rangers’ holding cells.

Chad Brad McNamefag

I ain’t scared of no park rangers. They’re a bunch of fat lards that will never go as deep innawoods as me. I’ve stealth camped in this park for long periods of time before and I can do it again.

Anonymous

if they declare an emergency and the parks are ordered evacuated, they’ll find you. you’re forgetting they have FLIR. I highly doubt an poopyhole like you has the training to evade FLIR, because with your psyche profile, you’d never get that type of training.

Chad Brad McNamefag

It’s called mylar. Do you even?

Anonymous

If I saw you, I would hide from you. You will get people killed if you live long enough to integrate into a group. You think you know everything.

Chad Brad McNamefag

scroteS TONGUE MY ANUS

Anonymous

you’re very lucky that the people who actually know what they’re doing have put together an emergency response infrastructure so if the shit ever does hit the fan, you won’t have to go more than a day or two without food and help.

Anonymous

Lol you’re right in most of your posts but help isn’t coming if society really starts to break down. At least, you can’t rely that it will.

Anonymous

the only way that could ever happen is in the event of an all out nuclear war, and even then there are contingencies in place. mount weather alone holds enough supplies to feed and take care of a large chunk of the northeastern US. did you ever see the size of the loading docks at the surface facility? trucks going in and out of there around the clock just to maintain supplies. uncle sam isn’t freaking around when it comes to keeping his slaves safe.

Anonymous

Kek.
                        That shit ain’t for the civilians or you military dogs.

Chad Brad McNamefag

Literally just go hunting or fishing. There are plenty of berries half the year. Acorns are edible with preparation and highly abundant.

Anonymous

>half the year
                        and unless you have any idea how to preserve that shit, you’re bonked

Chad Brad McNamefag

Grandparents taught me how to can food and there are a shit ton jars already in the woods from the old moonshiners.

Anonymous

good, then you have a skill which will make you useful to a community

Anonymous

I’m sure ALL of society knows to go hunting and fishing and can fend for themselves. In my state we are trying to encourage millennials to learn about hunting and fishing, but the game animals innawoods are blowing up in population because not enough younger people are hunting.

It’s great for us older anon hunters, but younger anons need to step away from the video games for a bit to start doing their part. The younger generations have been victimized by Leftist education and aren’t doing enough.

Anonymous

lol, LMAO
                        -t every hurricane, wildfire and natural disaster.

Anonymous

loss of life has been minimal so far, provided it wasn’t because a GOP president mismanaged the situation by closing down the government’s disaster response abilities.

Anonymous

>wasting airtime patrolling vast tracks of land that are uninhabited
                        >not thinking that that FLIR will be used for surveillance and precision strikes in the suburbs and on targets enroute to their bug-in locations
                        Let’s be honest with ourselves, if it gets that bad that they are using FLIR and UAVs to maintain order in shtf situations, it’s probably already past FUBAR and they’ll be breaking out their dissident kill-lists and just picking us off one by one no matter the location.

Anonymous

Do you have a base location scouted? High, hidden ground with a water source? Without the capacity to establish safe buildings you won’t last a winter without giving up and walking back to town.

Chad Brad McNamefag

Yes. I have scouted multiple locations along a river.

Anonymous

High or low ground? You need to think mini-hillfort. Our ancestors lived in effectively WROL conditions for thousands of years.

Chad Brad McNamefag

High ground hidden in rock. Not visible from the air. I have a hand pump I can use to bring water to the campsite from the river below without having to come out.

Anonymous

Hmm, you might find a stream on a map that will flow down a high hidden valley somewhere into the river. If you can’t walk around and easily bathe/get water, it’s not hidden.

Chad Brad McNamefag

Like I said, I’ve spent a lot of time out there already. I actually found the spots when I ran away from home as a teenager. There were people actively looking for me but they never found me. An organized search using drones might be able to smoke us out but they’d have to commit a lot of effort to it.

Anonymous

even funnier, you’re the sort of sis loving chud who would twist their ankle to the point you’re no longer mobile, and die from it. karma is the ultimate bitch
                        >inb4 predictable sis bitch insult

Chad Brad McNamefag

That’s why you have a squad. So if something like that happens the machine can keep moving.

Anonymous

but they’re so badass they put you down via mercy killing as a burdensome lead weight

Chad Brad McNamefag

Maybe. It would only happen late in the game though since I’m the only one who knows how to do anything. They’d have to pick up some fire making and bushcraft skills before I outlived my usefulness. There is another guy that can hunt and fish but he doesn’t even bushcraft of fire. I’d still last longer than a cityscrote.

Anonymous

even the best skilled men can thrive like 3 months in a constantly moving in the woods style, im not trying to deter you but i think its a bad idea, if you live in the subs without a lot of scrotes stay there and stockpile food, stockpile food anyway even if you plan to go inawood, or try to buy a property in the woods

Chad Brad McNamefag

If I was alone I’d agree but it works pretty good in groups. I have faith.

Anonymous

>even the best skilled men can thrive like 3 months in a constantly moving in the woods style

Think Oregon Trail…. Normal Whitees took everything they needed for 6 months in a covered wagon. They didn’t stock water – they traveled along the river. They didn’t stock meat – they hunted for rabbit or pigeon on top of their cornmeal rations

Anonymous

>Because you’ll run out of ammo and get bonked by people with clubs and sharp sticks before you can reload.
                All bLM protests have people beating the fuck out of whitee with skateboards, bricks, and "soup for the family"

Anonymous

>a marlin 1898 shotgun
              is that black powder too?

Anonymous

Bro, Mr Baguette is better armed than almost anyone else in his area (police excepted), he also has some planning in place.
            Black powder is suboptimal if there are other options but don’t forget what the Spaniards did in Mexico, the British did in Africa (and everywhere else) and how the American pioneers and settlers defended themselves against skilled warriors.
            He will do fine.

Chad Brad McNamefag

Checked. I wish my french sis the best but I just don’t see it. The natives in north america got ravaged by disease and that was a major factor in those conflicts.

Anonymous

>sis you’re bonked.
            Depends.
            Long term supply shutdown, he can make black powder in his back yard, it’s easy to find the components in nature.
            But modern smokeless powder shells will become more and more scarce as time goes by, and without bullets, your AK-47 or AR-15 is just a clumsy, inefficient club.

Anonymous

>gimme that canned water
        why would you even wait to ask, knife the shit outa them

Anonymous

Me personally I intend to make it rich with silver. By stealing all the silver these scrotebrains have been hoarding with my bullets.

Anonymous

>rentfree

You need to wait 2 years b4 posting newscrote

Anonymous

this is such an utterly scrotebrained meme. sure, if SHTF, the first thing you should do is make enemies of all your neighbors, just so you could get free food for a few days, but they will never trust you or collaborate with you again. they will also kill you eventually.

Anonymous

They would be dead. Why would you leave anyone you rob alive in shtf. You wont make it

Anonymous

…so shtf is the only thing stoppingyou from being a mass murderer for gibs? You’re a scrote

Anonymous

Woke af and gonna make it pilled

Chad Brad McNamefag

The true prepper chad preps with PT by learning hunting, fishing, and bushcraft because you can’t take your pantry with you innawood when you inevitably have to evade the vax police.

Anonymous

Lol I was just gonna say this. I’m pretty sure most of that shit would be left behind if they ever needed to flee, which would be extremely common and would have to many times in a situation that they are trying to prepare for

Anonymous

The Chad preps by having a shelter or small hidden cabin innawoods, leaving a redundancy pack in place, with defence plans and water already sourced.
        >Patrol order until I reach the bivak

Anonymous

>The true prepper chad preps with PT by learning hunting, fishing, and bushcraft because you can’t take your pantry with you innawood when you inevitably have to evade the vax police.

The true prepper has fake vaccine papers

Anonymous

All the woods will be hunted out. You will be lucky if you can eat bugs

Anonymous

i don’t know why people always say X person will fail and die etc. everyone has different preparations or ideas and it will be like a random number generator how it pans out. some poorly prepared morons will do just fine because of their locale etc

Anonymous

Sorry scrotebrains but the only actual usefull prepping is having a tight group of friends and family with a diverse set of skills, all the rest is dumb larp

Chad Brad McNamefag

Woke af. People who stockpile are getting garden gnomeed.

Anonymous

Amen sis. Though having something to defend yourself with is always a plus.

Anonymous

>let’s live together in a society
        freaking gay

Anonymous

True, but it can’t be bad for you if you also have some stuff ready and coming in handy for an emergency.
        Beyond the stacking meme, prepping is showing you have the correct mindset and are knowing the situation is FUBAR.

Anonymous

>Sorry scrotebrains but the only actual usefull prepping is having a tight group of friends and family with a diverse set of skills, all the rest is dumb larp
        This is the only guy that knows a goddam thing in this entire thread (besides me).
        All you would-be raiders won’t make it 300 miles from the cities before somebody kills you and feed you to their pigs. While you’re trying to play Roddy the Raider, others will be looking to kill you, and they will.

Any of you make it to my neck of the woods (doubtful) will meet organized communities that patrol their perimeter night & day, and will shoot you just for acting suspicious or coming too close.
        You won’t even see it coming.

Anonymous

Friends, family, food, guns, all the other supplies, outdoorsman skills, PMs, cash – all good things to have and not put all your eggs in one basket.

Anonymous

Friends will eat eachother when it gets desperate. Think they won’t? People eat their own children.

Anonymous

the next guy with a gun will own all of that

Anonymous

those aren’t actually down filled sleeping bags. They’re just thin shelled bivvy bags but those two vile scrotes have filled them up with so many hot stinking farts that they’re all balooned up and puffy like that.

If you were actually in that room with them your eyes would be watering profusely from the pungent vomit inducing stench.

Anonymous

The virgin prepper
      vs
      The chad raider

Anonymous

If you’re bugging out instead of bugging in you’re already dead.

Anonymous

You’d be a fool not to have bug out shit more or less ready to go just in case of things like forced evacuations, uncontrollable fires, etc. Yeah, bugging out is last-resort, but you’ve always gotta be thinking in terms of
          >if x doesn’t work, then what?

Anonymous

Yeah, you’re not wrong. Just pointing out the unbelievable arrogance of people who say ‘I’ll just go raping and looting because I’m immortal lmao’. They all meet their match sooner rather than later.

Anonymous

>Never leave his property
          >Becomes "local" """"warlord""""
          What a scrote, when SHTF laws go out of the window. While you spend your day prepping in your cuckshed house I’ll be gathering a group of violent sick ducks to go over, break your shit and rape your family only for the keks and because we can do so with no consequences whatsoever. Meanwhile you won’t break a window because neighborhood bylaws are against vandalism.

Anonymous

Have fun with a 20% chance of being shot every ‘epic raid’. I’m glad everyone who thinks like you will kill each other off in the first month.

Anonymous

only thing I need

Anonymous

excellent kindling

Chad Brad McNamefag

Somehow even more chad than knife guy.

Anonymous

>only thing I sneed

aha not going far without a good supply of TP eh? kek

cleanliness is next to godliness, wut?

Anonymous

literally shit in a bush and wash your ass in a river, like they did for centuries instead of relying on satanic dead trees to clean their shitwrinkles with.

Anonymous

This.
            And don’t worry about doing it in the winter, the freezing cold just makes the ass-beard grow thicker…

Anonymous

You’re going to need a tank and a DPS mate

Anonymous

BA SA DO

excellent kindling

reminder garden gnomes HATE Christ

Anonymous

Very woke af

Anonymous

Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle… Psalm 144:1

Anonymous

Where are their rifles and ammo and bic lighters?
      They aren’t prepping right.

Anonymous

other people are prepping for me they just don’t know it yet

Anonymous

im not buying large amounts of survival meals again, they will expire and even if it takes years, they will expire and to not throw those expensive shits away you have to eat them and imagine eating that shit almost every day

prepping is for scrotebrains, nothing ever happens

Anonymous

>eating every day
        NGMI

Anonymous

kek, have been fasting lately for immuno benefits, was thinking of this the other day. why worry about having enough food, carrying enough food, or finding enough food all the time, learn to fast, learn to cover ground while fasting, why carry what is too heavy, why stock what you cant secure, fast and scavenge and feast, rinse and repeat

Anonymous

also helps to learn which plants are edible. pro-tip: the training circulars are black and white drawings, which are shit. you’re better off learning from, dare i say it, youtube videos, unless you have access to actual sere training.

Anonymous

yeahj no actual sere training, but I am literal walking distance to continental divide so I have learned some local edible plants and how to find strawberries and just using google lens on hikes, i remember how to find blueberries and my edible tests from growing up on east coast (break leaves, rub on skin wait for reaction, then move on to face / tongue / eat a mall portion before diving in etc)

redpill me on fasting for immune system benefits
              I naturally fast and am not bothered by hunger
              also suspect I have a very strong immune system as I’ve hardly been sick in a decade

for the first 72 hours of fasting your body will break down it’s weakest cells, produce hgh and testosterone, and then recycle the old shit to make to build brand new high efficiency cells. Your body will naturally focus on repairing your immune system first since your body knows that it doesn’t want to get sick if it is already stressed from lack of food, so fasting for 72 hrs at a time is max efficiency for cell regrowth, and with each faast your overall immune system becomes more efficient and those benefits will last long term (as in up to 7ish years)

Anonymous

redpill me on fasting for immune system benefits
            I naturally fast and am not bothered by hunger
            also suspect I have a very strong immune system as I’ve hardly been sick in a decade

Anonymous

I’ve fasted on and off my whole adult life. Now I’m letting myself pork up a little (but still maintaining cardio fitness), should make the non-voluntary fasting a little easier. I don’t want to go into a famine all skinny at the outset.

Anonymous

>why worry about having enough food, carrying enough food, or finding enough food all the time, learn to fast, learn to cover ground while fasting,
            Keto idiots will be dead. If you’re 30 pounds overweight, you have a month before you give out

Anonymous

Stacking food is for cretins, we throw away almost half the food we produce worldwide. You just have to take a walk into a forest to find endless supply of food (unless it’s winter). Or just steal some shit from the giant corn or wheat fields.
        You know what doesn’t expire, ever? Gold and Silver. That’s what you are supposed to stack, alongside some goodies easy to barter and with long shelve life like antibiotics, cigs paper, lighters or booze.

Anonymous

You aren’t getting any of my home made braaphog jerky with nothing to barter for it but garden gnomebricks. Bring a working VCR or stay out of my forest.

Anonymous

I don’t want any of your brapperhoe garden gnomerky shit anyway, i’ll spend my gold & silver on tight virgin e-boi pucci whored out by their desperate mother while you smell like burned wood and have caterpillars and ants crawling down your pants.

Anonymous

>im not buying large amounts of survival meals again, they will expire

I just donated a bunch of food to a food bank. We’re rich, so I think I’ll treat almost-expiring food as a charitable donation. The main thing is storing so you don’t get rats

Chad Brad McNamefag

R8 my loadout

Anonymous

10/10 in the UK

Anonymous

Reporting to the ATF. Absolutely no reason to have this much firepower.

Anonymous

>Absolutely no reason to have this much firepower.
          All I know is every zombie movie ends with people backpacking, shooting strangers

Anonymous

Brilliant. Here’s a (((You)))

Anonymous

Woke af

Anonymous

i am upset the butterknife isnt mounted to the rifle with ducttape.

Anonymous

That butter knife looks fake. Ngmi

Anonymous

British Rambo/10

Anonymous

so, /poo/, where will they find her body when he inevitably returns home without her?

Sage

Fuck around and find out, but also some none of your damn business

Anonymous

You WILL get in the bugout bag and empty your bank account and buy silver

Anonymous

I’ve got a water well on my property, plenty of ammo for my FAL, and 1000 cans of corned beef. I’ll be fine.

Anonymous

Woke af. I’ve got 250 cows in a 4km circle around me. I got chickens, hens a big white cock and some dogs. My neighbours are farmers so we have about 20 cubic meters of ammonium nitrate. There is a very high end mechanical workshop a few kilometers down the road and I got blueprints for a lot of nice weapons. We would be ungovernable until the thermal drones and robot dogs were deployed.

Anonymous

>robot dogs
          what?

Anonymous

someone find out where these losers are going and make them disappear

Chad Brad McNamefag

Checkeroo

Anonymous

If you’re taking photos of your shit in a lay out and posting it on the internet you are NGMI.

Anonymous

they painted targets on their backs the instant they told the world they were preppers. best thing anyone can do is laugh at preppers and call them schizo, while secretly getting ready, whatever that means for your particular situation. you should never admit to having skills/weapons/supplies, unless you’re in an occupation where it’s obvious [e.g. military/law enforcement] and even then you can bullshit people into thinking you’re an unskilled desk jockey.

Anonymous

>not 1 larabar in sight
      ngmi

Anonymous

If you have to buy your "prep" you’re not prepared.

Anonymous

All that shit food…

Anonymous

scrote detected, not checked
        That shit is the steak of camping food
        Try going outside sometime

Anonymous

> I damn sure wouldnt buy 5k worth of mountain house meals and cliff bars like a scrotebrain

Anonymous

>pic
      >no beenz n deenz
      ngmi

Anonymous

>no red cross disaster training
        definitely ngmi

Anonymous

these insufferable cunts – pic rel – aren’t preppers, they’re freaking attention seeking "adventurer poopyholes", the type of people who would be bonked over first when the shit goes down.

Anonymous

Yes. Huge supply shortage at the ports. Massive inflation. Honestly, it’s always better to bug IN. It’s where all your supplies are. It’s up to you and your neighbors to defend your homes. Bugging out is the absolute last resort. All your neighbors are dead, then you might consider leaving but you should have fortified your home somewhat.

Anonymous

ITT larping scrotes with zero survival skills of any use

Anonymous

These threads are always filled with poorscrotes coping with kitchen knives and shit

Anonymous

Technically last year was a better time to prep but if you didn’t do it then you really should be doing it now.

Anonymous

>Supply chain issues
      >implying we don’t get everything local

Not my problem, but I do hope it gets resolved.

Anonymous

All that shit and I see no gun of any kind, no hatchet, not even a knife. Is this the urbanite’s bugout set? Ngmi

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>Wet-bulb temps
        >….destruction of the planet
        What?

Anonymous

I don’t have any stock for a special occasion. I live in the only country where there are untouched reserves of natural resources and clean drinking water.

Anonymous

>stocking up on processed shit made by globoschlomo corp™

Ngmi

Anonymous

Bugging out is stupid 99% of the time. Shelter in place and defend your home & property. No where is better than home & you’re likely to get killed trying to go somewhere else in a SHTF scenario. My bugout bag gets grabbed when I head to the basement for a tornado. Heading out onto the road will get you killed. Trespassing will get you killed. Stay put and KILL KILL KILL should be the plan. You cannot possibly carry all the shit you’ll need in a bugout bag. At home you should have guns, repair parts for them, thousands of rounds of ammunition for each of them, food & water stockpiles HIGH, first aid supplies, meds if you’re on them etc etc etc. You cannot carry everything you’ll need. Die defending your home if you must but leaving it is stupid on steroids.

Anonymous

because the gov has that address on file and you fall into the unvaccinated category. thats why

Anonymous

> unvaccinated category
          So you’re a paranoid moron. Got it.

Anonymous

just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you. there is a lot you arent seeing burger. there is a world outside of Amerikkka

Anonymous

> there is a lot you arent seeing burger.
              You’re a dumbass for listening to HS dropouts on 4chin instead of reputable scientists and doctors. The vaccines are safe and effective. I’ve had two Pfizer & a Moderna booster with zero side effects and feel great. I’ve been around countless people with COVID, one coworker died because of it. You’re being a moron.

Anonymous

Ok. So you’re safe, whatever. You need to STFU about what other people choose to do with their lives.

Anonymous

people like you are being paid lots of money to shill depopulation needles. that may be unethical, look into it

Anonymous

>people like you
                  & picrel are people like you

Anonymous

good ill wear my tinfoil hat and you can wear your mask. lets make separate countries where we can do these things since we are so different

Anonymous

> lets make separate countries
                      Done, you’re in leaf land & I’m here comfy in the Ozarks

Anonymous

Only one booster, goy? You are late on the immuno-schedule, get your second boosterino asap before we lower your social credit score tied to your fedcoin.

Anonymous

sticking holes in your body and putting things in them isnt good. but whatever.
                im just going to disagree.
                >vaccines are safe and effective
                lollll

Anonymous

Maybe shoot them? Any fed coming at you with a needs to be shot. Its actually a civic duty.

Anonymous

Needle*

Anonymous

what is the difference between an air mattress and those pads people sleep on in these sleeping bags? same thing right? i cant afford to keep buying all this expensive stuff. i just want the critical stuff like shortwave etc

Anonymous

get one of the rollup foam pads imo are perfect. air mattress is probably a scrote to blow up right?

Anonymous

you need a hand pump which is very lightweight but bulky
          air mattress material is also not the lightest stuff
          but it would be an acceptable luxury to bring along in a vehicle

Anonymous

well the problem is that canadians are ultra psycho fucks, if they decide to hunt down and kill the remaining 2% of unvaxxed then maybe the wise option is to try and wait them out… but winter is a bitch and you want to stay off the ground. obviously there is a lot of planning involved. you dont want to get out there and find that the rollup foam pad is letting too much cold get to you from the ground when you only have plans to restock provisions every 6 months… ill look into it though

Anonymous

get one of the rollup foam pads imo are perfect. air mattress is probably a scrote to blow up right?

there are self-inflating ones, but regardless, foam pads are the better choice, since all inflatables will eventually get punctured or develop pinholes from abrasion, stretching, thermal expansion, etc. plus with a foam pad you can lay down on terrain that you wouldn’t with an inflatable, like gravel or ground with lots of sticks or debris.

Anonymous

>no gun (handgun, shotgun, rifle)
      >no cordage (paracord, climbing rope, mariner’s line)
      >no cutting tools (knife, axe, saw)
      >no cover element (tarp)
      >no combustion device (lighter, flint and steel, char cloth, matches)
      >only one plastic container in the photo (should have multiple stainless steel containers for water purification and food preparation)
      These gays can’t even boil the water they’ll need to cook their Mountain House meals. They have no means of purifying water after their 1 Liter of water is depleted after their first 2 hours of doing whatever larping bullshit these buttfreaking birdwatchers have planned for their instagram afternoon trip to the local park.

Anonymous

here’s how picrel plays out for those who purchased
      >Arrive at remote location, vehicle jammed full of food, supplies, kids and wife
      >Be surrounded by armed men
      >Men and boys separated from females
      >Males brutally gunned down, females granted access as slaves
      > Supplies added to bunker
      does anyone seriously expect it to play out in any other way?

Anonymous

You need a balance of men and women otherwise you don’t have enough men to guard the women from other men. So you’d be a fool to gun down men and boys unless they tipped the ratio of men over ~40%.

Anonymous

i want to go back to pre civilized America.

Anonymous

None of the clothing he’s wearing is pre-European.
          And they didn’t have horses before the Europeans brought them over, either.

Anonymous

>not a single firearm
      >not even a fold up survival .22
      >no knife in sight
      >no tools
      >just sleeping bags and cliff bars
      These guys are gonna make it.

Anonymous

imagine packing not one but two pairs of useless freaking shoes AND a breatheable freaking waterproof
      wellies and rubber waterproofs = walking tentman

Anonymous

i dont need to prep. im good at adapting and i can make use of any situation. Preppers are scrotebrains who are scared. learn some lifeskills or kys with your shitty shotty. only thing you really need is a gun and some wit

Anonymous

those 2 scrotes are going to die in the mountains eating each others shit

Anonymous

If you have a rifle and a handful of rounds you have everything you need to get everything you need.

Anonymous

> If you have a rifle and a handful of rounds you have everything you need to get everything you need.
        Until you meet up with someone who also has a rifle and more rounds like myself.

Anonymous

The idea is to be friends with other people who have rifles whenever possible and rob the scrotes that don’t.

Anonymous

> and rob the scrotes that don’t.
            If the friends you have think like you do then you’ll need to be watching your back 24/7/365 & never sleeping. Better to align yourself with others who are prepared and avoid interacting with outsiders. I’d also recommend not aligning yourself with scum like you otherwise you’ll end up dead quickly.

Anonymous

Let’s face it if you scrotebrained prep larpers aren’t already bugged out then you never will be. That LULZ guy did it a year before the pandemic so what the fuck are you scrotes all waiting for

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Feels good to be a hillbilly.
      been "prepped" my whole life, because that’s normal life, around here.
      Creek out back, hand-pump backup for the well, septic tank & no public hookups, wood stove & fireplace insert, with about 2 years worth of heating stacked out back.
      Chickens, rifles, thousands of rounds of ammo, surrounded by woods & game…
      But that’s just the way we live in these parts, all the neighbors are pretty much the same.

I may get me some solar backup & I was thinking maybe a ham radio & a large still for fuel.
      Got a large amount of produce from the fruit trees this year, my wife is going to can up more preserves.
      I should be quite comfy, even if I can’t watch the mayhem online.

Anonymous

This. I’m freaking bugging in and having some dead scrote storage if anyone steps foot on my property. The dead should be good for fertilizing the orchard.

Anonymous

Too much and the soil turns sour.

Anonymous

You can feed them to the pigs & then eat the pigs.
          You can also feed them to the dogs.

Anonymous

God bless you anon. I wish my society hadn’t gone so far away from that lifestyle. Getting back there is going to be tough.

Anonymous

It’s due to so many people being too poor for the amenities of modern society.
          I grew up with people that taught me everything from hunting to how to make a willow-reed whistle. Spent my childhood in the woods playing "war" with wooden guns we tacked together in my dad’s garage. Learned how to spot camo-clad people in the green (VERY hard) and how to hide in it.

I miss those days, sometimes. Got worried I was getting too soft, so got a couple of woofers to tramp around with.

I wonder how things are going to go down. How bad will it really get?
          To be honest, I hope not too bad, because I know how tough winters can get, and I don’t like the idea of turning down strangers who are hungry and cold, knowing they won’t make it another 2 weeks.

Some here think this shit is going to be fun, but I don’t.

Anonymous

woke af

Anonymous

>Bug out.
      sis you should be somewhere fortified and bugging IN. where the fuck do you expect to go where you will have a better chance of survival than where you spend most of your time?

Anonymous

There’s hundreds and hundreds of miles of nothing but trees in almost every state. The idea is to avoid the worst of it and come back once the government stops being spergs threatening to nuke their own citizens for not drinking the corn syrup.

Anonymous

And a bazillion other people are going to be trying the same thing. How exactly do you expect to get there? Roads? Bridges? Just walk? How many days of food can you carry and how many miles can you cover by foot per day while carrying all the other shit you will need?
          Also, what do you expect to come back to? Unless you are in a situation where you are fortified against people exactly like you, you are ngmi.

Anonymous

people in the pnw can pull it off easy. Alot of us have random wilderness right in our backyards and can just yeet out at anytime and find a natural dwelling or find one occupied by an animal and kill it and claim it as yours. humans are not as pathetic as you think and when it comes to survival, adrenaline is a hell of a thing. Only the week fear losing their creature comforts.

Anonymous

You didn’t answer any of my questions which is simple proof that you have not considered them. You expect to return to your home, which you say is near wilderness, what do you do about the people that are now there?

get fucked and die

I see cameras and no gunz. I guess so they can record their death by grizzly like that scrotegy douche.

Anonymous

Where’s yer masks?
      And what are the blue N pink scrote hats for all over everyfin?

Anonymous

I don’t have the patience for prepping. Also I’ll feel like an ass given the 99.99% chance nothing ever happens and now I have a stockpile of canned food and powdered milk I’ll never eat . If it gets that bad I’ll just join the National Guard or something.

Anonymous

>posting your coomsoomerist "prep"
      And they get shot day 2 by marauders ngmi

Anonymous

bug out bag is so scrotebrained.
      Where are you planning to run to? If theres a better place to be you should be there now.
      You need a sustainable home with a whole cabinet of guns, and chickens and a garden not a backpack of shit that will last you a week

Anonymous

If you’re in a petrol tank distance of a city, you will be hounded and raided to death. You will need an organised fighting force to man sentry positions 24/7 with enough ammo and food to sustain them and their families. Tell me how many men you trust

Anonymous

I’m comfy & prepped to the max, I’ll fish and hunt my land (picrel) and target practice on trespassers. My $10,000+ ham radio station will keep me posted when the grid goes down, cell towers go down & the gov shuts everything down. Solar charging my battery house don’t ya know 🙂

Anonymous

Sounds great, wish I had the cash for that setup.
        But I can afford a cheaper ham set, and string a wire for an antennae, maybe charge banked car batteries with a wind generator built with stacked alternators (or hook them to a water wheel in the creek, might be better).
        I’ll still need a converter, but if I get it all together, we can talk on the radio about the good ol’ days of /poo/.

Anonymous

Prep is stupid and doesn’t work long term. What good are all your candy bars when the factories aren’t running anymore? Also those scrotes in the pic are limp wristed and effeminate. I could take their stuff and they wouldn’t be able to do a thing about it.

Anonymous

Candy bars are always comfy

Anonymous

Mate, waking up in the morning in the woods with a fresh cup of coffee and a square of chocolate is all the morale one needs to spend the day picking off women with dicks, in Minecraft.

Anonymous

what sort of scope are you mounting to your combat spoons over there?

Anonymous

>2 hipster put themselves in their own bodybags
      Woke af or something

Anonymous

my bug out bag contains two testicles. that is all.

Anonymous

are they yours?

Anonymous

nope. your moms.

Anonymous

Get a sams plus membership. Easiest way to prep in bulk right when time is right. Because if you prep too soon, shit riots and rats will get in it

Anonymous

All I know is half the WHO plan involving flu pandemics involves food insecurity. https://www.paho.org/disasters/dmdocuments/RespToolKit_Complete.pdf

Anonymous

All that money on useless shit and dehyde food when you could buy a gun, ammo and head into the bush with some hoochie cord and a knife and set traps/hunt/fish and live a well sustained existence.

Anonymous

Since most people on here are complete idiots, this is a few basic items you need to have in your bag:

– N95 mask. Not because of Covid-19, but to keep you safe from dust and shit if you were to move in an area where builds have recently collapsed (i.e. 9/11).
      – Tarp or small tent (I have a tent that basically covers the entire length of a single person).
      – Space blanket. Meant to reflect or deflect heat depending on the situation.
      – Stainless steel OR titanium water bottle. Used to melt snow, boil water, cook simple meals etc.
      – Water filtration (i.e. life straw, water purification tablets, a small bottle of bleach without additives).
      – 3 day supply of freeze dried food, high protein, high carbohydrates.
      – Fishing line, hook and bait (if applicable).
      – Gloves (i.e. Mechanix) just to prevent scratches and small wounds that could get infected.
      – Raincoat/pants (thin outer layer, easily accessible).
      – Change of clothes.
      – Beanie/hat to keep your ears warm and prevent heat loss.
      – Matches, lighter and other firestarters.
      – Flashlights (at least two – one headlamp and one traditional flashlight).
      – AntiBac wipes.
      – Pain medication (ibuprofen and paracetamol)
      – Perscription meds as needed.
      – Gause pads.
      – Sunblock, high factor.
      – Nitrile gloves (2-3 pairs) for dealing with wounds or whatever else.
      – Instrument kit (i.e. sewing/repair kit, safety pins, duct tape/gorilla tape).
      – Bandages
      – Bandaids.
      – Whatever the triangle thing that you place your arm in if it’s broken is called.
      – Burn gel.
      – AntiBac ointment.
      – Antiseptic wipes.
      – Toilet paper OR tablets that become like a wet towel when it comes into contact with moisture.
      – First aid instructions.
      – Tourniquet
      – Maps of your immediate and surrounding areas. Points of interest marked.
      – Compass (not a cheap one).
      – Multi tool.
      – Small axe or larger knife.
      – 550 paracord.
      – Easily accessible utility knife.
      – Phone charger and battery bank.

Anonymous

– Goggles (to prevent dust in your eyes, same as the N95 mask if you’re thinking scenario where it’s needed).
        – Flute/whistle. Great for letting people know where you are.
        – Copies of important documents (i.e. passport, proof of ownership, birth certificate etc.) on both a encrypted USB drive and paper (official copies only).
        – Address list and contact details of family and friends.
        – Emergency plan (i.e. where to go if X or Y).
        – Emergency money (at least $500 in cash, small bills).
        – Small mirror.

Just off the top of my head.

Anonymous

He is decent
          https://youtube.com/watch?v=XxIUI401zuU
          Many suggest three independent „bags“. A small one always on your belt. A medium sized one for example in a cooking put clipped to your bag. And the big one (your back pack).
          Mors was big one the 2KG cooking pot pack.

Anonymous

>Whatever the triangle thing that you place your arm in if it’s broken is called
        A sling.
        You can make one out of a towel.
        You didn’t forget to bring your towel, did you?

Anonymous

>You didn’t forget to bring your towel, did you?
          I wear a shemagh around my neck.

Anonymous

>I wear a shemagh around my neck.
            of course you do, islamist.

Anonymous

Not religious (or Middle-Eastern), but I did serve two tours in Afghanistan in 2008/2009 in the Northern regions (Meymaneh) as part of QRF in TMBN.

Anonymous

>N95 mask. Not because of Covid-19, but to keep you safe from dust and shit if you were to move in an area where builds have recently collapsed (i.e. 9/11).
        I would get a real gas mask…
        I mostly agree with the rest. I would be careful with the phone. Once they are on they can be found. And the wipes are not optimal I would take real alcohol in a bottle. Something with 75 vol. If it’s really cold a beanie will do nothing.

Anonymous

I have a real gask mask, but OP asked what’s in my BOB and this is it.

Anonymous

For the first aid kit something along the lines of Loperamidhydrochlorid, Dimenhydrinate and a pain killer. Medication against Cycloneuralia (worms), fungi and something against protozoa. Quick clot. If you are very good you can access most medication in nature. Hence how big your first aid depends on how good you are too.

Anonymous

Addendum
          activated charcoal

Anonymous

If you live in the city and don’t have friends in the country who are prepping you’re bonked !
      I don’t give a damn if you can’t cultivate an acre gift, you’re gonna starve and die and I have no remorse for these people.
      Their whole live living in degeneracy and decadence so disconnected from the environment all while finger wagging at people who actually live in the country.
      Sodom and ghomora

Anonymous

I’m thinking about buying an external battery in case of power outs when I need to charge my phone.

Anonymous

gun, some ammo, 20 oz silver and a chockolate bar

Anonymous

You should pack some condoms as well.

Anonymous

>This is a pathetic ad for clif bars

Anonymous

40kg of oats

Anonymous

>not one gun with those people
      Thanks for collecting all that shit for me

Anonymous

OP asked what’s in my bag, not on my person.

Anonymous

preppers have no bushcraft skills

Anonymous

All you need is a weapon then you can take everyone else’s stuff.

Bonus points for thousands of bic lighters for trading or luring in victims.

Its not camping in the woods. If you treat it like it is have fun getting infiltrated and stabbed in your sleep.

Anonymous

>Camping in the woods
        You are correct you need to evade. That’s part of the skill.
        If your philosophy is „I will take“. There is a chance of it working for a short time in urban environments. But there are many who will do that and hence you won’t make it very long. That’s why bugging in is a total myth. Unless we are talking about extremely remote of grid places.

Anonymous

>All you need is a weapon then you can take everyone else’s stuff.

Every zombie-movie survivor has big guns. They don’t have a lot of stuff. They don’t have barns full of prepping food.

Anonymous

Taking tons of food with you doesn’t make sense in most situations. The food is just there for the travel/until you get to another source of food. Having ten years of food doesn’t make sense. If your location is not extremely remote.

Anonymous

if you are loaded rich then having 30 years of food could make lots of sense. but there are some things where it would make sense to have a community, like if you had major dental problems, and money cant really buy that

Anonymous

>If your location is not extremely remote.

One survivor in the movie Zombie DoubleTap was a girl hiding in a mall fridge. So yes – if you have a prepping pantry, it needs to be remote, hidden, or something no one’s thought about

Anonymous

You need to do both. Plenty of competition and others thinking the same thing. So it’s safer to be prepper and bunker down, as well as be useful to other preppers so you group together.

Now, I relize I’m too far behind, and not enough cash to prep properly. So in truth, I only need three bullets if life gets to that point, one for my wife, my son and the last for me.

Anonymous

>All you need is a weapon then you can take everyone else’s stuff.

Theoretically, you could steal someone else’s weapon. All you need is a plan to steal.

Anonymous

theoretically your head could have a hole in it big enough to toss a tangerine through

Anonymous

You are also wrong on everybody going to the woods. Most current gurus advise bugging in. And most people aren’t skilled to the point the would make it a week away from civilization. Almost everybody would be in the urban/suburban areas fighting for resources.

Anonymous

This. 90% of all preppers don’t have the skills to survive despite the equipment. I know I don’t.

Anonymous

well how are you going to survive in the cities where 90% of the people are batshit crazy? all of you americans are getting too comfortable in your deep south enclaves. but they could easily import infinity scrotes into Alabama and then what are you gonna do? best to do your prep as if you are living in a pozzed place, like i am

Anonymous

>well how are you going to survive in the cities where 90% of the people are batshit crazy?

The elite took special care to vaccinate everyone in the cities so they’d be dead next flu season

Anonymous

that is a pretty shitty "hope for the best" scenario that even i am looking at, generally in this world they like to prolong and intensify suffering, so i could see a few years of just brainwashing people intensely to rat out anyone who didn’t get needled, you cant deny the complacency of the masses. they self police hard. the cities could be dangerous

Anonymous

This. 90% of all preppers don’t have the skills to survive despite the equipment. I know I don’t.

a week is no problem with relatively minimal skills/gear/prep as long as you’ve got a reliable water source. Shit gets pretty dire after two weeks if you don’t have the skills or gear to reliably get food tho

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/dNQ7haR.gif

>I will just take it.
        Lol. I’m sure you will have no resistance from the people’s whose territory you are invading.

Anonymous

Foxgloves grow wild and can be used upstream to undetectably contaminate water sources.

Avoid direct altercation. Make peace, appear weak, relinquish goods. Then you can poison or slit their throat.

Fuck it i dont even want resources I’m just post apocalyptic griefing.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/gl3Vi48.gif

>contaminate a stream
            >the whole thing
            >hope they drink from it before it all washes downstream

>appear weak
            Get shot.
            >relinquish goods
            More like get shot and your body stripped of goods

>thinks they’ll get within 500 yards of any organized community

Anonymous

>contaminate a stream

I was reading a PanAmerican flu pandemic guide, and half of it related to food and water insecurity. It’s as if they are planning for us to drink shitty water, get intestinal bugs, then succomb to the illness or get a disease because we didn’t have enough water purification. Read government flu plans as the plans they have to kill you.

https://www.paho.org/disasters/dmdocuments/RespToolKit_Complete.pdf

Anonymous

I play a sniper class, so I’ll be ok.

Anonymous

Mainly water purifier and vitamins, I believe I can survive off my fat ass for a while without food also a knife and collapsible .22. You europoors thought us Americans were just fatasses but in reality we have been preparing to carry food as efficiently as possible.

Anonymous

>no armaments
      NGMI

Anonymous

Nice freaking photo-larp-kit you scrote.
      No guns
      No Knives
      No Weapons
      2 freaking Shoe Horns (kek)
      >freaking scrotes everywhere

Anonymous

Dumb ass, that’s not really a picture of preppers. They’re hikers.

OP was dumb, don’t be dumber.

Anonymous

>Reading a prepper thread while having a coffee and getting ready to go backpacking for a week
      Nice and comfy. But I hope we all make it lads.

Viewing 71 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.