FBI demands ProtonMail hand over dox on 200,000 conservatives

Home Forums General & off-topic FBI demands ProtonMail hand over dox on 200,000 conservatives

Viewing 101 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

idgaf, it’s still better than the alternatives
      also who is scrotebrained enough to use email for secure communications in the era of mass-spying…

Anonymous

This, you scrotes are retarted if you thought it be good for your right wing shit. only use it for normie shit and nothing more

Anonymous

Well said. I use it as my main email because it just werks and it’s not GMail.

Anonymous

I knew it. I told you ProtonFail was a glowie honeypot.

Anonymous

Wow, it’s like if you legally operate a service as a registered business, you have to abide the local law, I’m shocked.
        What did you expect to happen, their employees to start shooting at FBI officers?
        And also:

Why should I believe it when some guy on twitter says its so?

>Why should I believe it when some guy on twitter says its so?

Anonymous

>What did you expect to happen, their employees to start shooting at FBI officers?
          The FBI has no jurisdiction in Switzerland, they could and should of told them to fuck off like Null on Kiwifarms did with New Zealand police

Anonymous

>like Null on Kiwifarms did with New Zealand police
            Who? And what happened there? I’m not familiar with either the case or whoever Null is.

Anonymous

>The FBI has no jurisdiction in Switzerland
            It doesn’t matter. They can just go through the Swiss police.

Anonymous

Swiss law requires two countries to make request afaik. So if only US will request, they will tell them to fuck off.
              Also ProtonMail notifies you, as required by Swiss law, when they start log your activity after your data was requested.
              So prior this notification there is no logs of who you contact. And mails are still encrypted. (or should be, depends if users are scrotebrained or not)

Anonymous

>Swiss law requires two countries to make request afaik.
                Wrong.

>So if only US will request, they will tell them to fuck off.
                Swiss and US have MLAT agreement.

>Also ProtonMail notifies you, as required by Swiss law, when they start log your activity after your data was requested.
                Not if court issues gag order.

Anonymous

>Not if court issues gag order.
                  Even with gag order, it is required to notify suspects of surveillance.
                  >Switzerland also has a long history of privacy and security, dating back over a century, and its laws are much more protective of individual privacy rights. In the US and EU, gag orders can be issued to prevent an individual from knowing they are being investigated or under surveillance. While these type of orders also exist in Switzerland, the prosecutors have an obligation to notify the target of surveillance, and the target has an opportunity to appeal in court. There are no such things as National Security Letters, and all surveillance requests must go through the courts. Furthermore, while Switzerland is party to international assistance treaties, such requests for information must hold up under Swiss law, which has much stricter privacy provisions.

I think you just assumed that everyone is as cucked as US citizen are.
                  Go back to your thrid world country, mutt

Anonymous

>coping this hard
                    I really hope proton is paying you to shill like this

Anonymous

>FBI has jurisdiction in Switzerland
          freaking hell you plebbit shills are a dull bunch.

Anonymous

pars pro toto

Anonymous

>FBI has jurisdiction in Switzerland
            I didn’t say that. I’m not sure what you expected to happen if FBI is indeed involved in some international case, for Protonmail employees to open fire on FBI officers? Not that a Twitter post link is an evidence that they are involved in this particular case.
            >freaking hell you plebbit shills are a dull bunch
            What in the flying freaking fuck are you even saying?

Anonymous

>What in the flying freaking fuck are you even saying?
              Let me paraphrase: you’re an obvious pro-federal government shill and a user of reddit. You must return to that website and never return here, as people like you are not welcome here. You will never fit in, never be accepted.

Anonymous

>you’re an obvious pro-federal government shill and a user of reddit
                I’m neither of those things. I’m puzzled as to what led you to believe that, especially the pro-federal government shill bit. That’s why I asked. I’m also not from the US if that’s where you’re from, so I don’t really have anything to do with your federal government.

Anonymous

Ok glowie.

Anonymous

I’m not even from the country the FBI is from, nor even close. I don’t have anything to do with the US or the FBI, nor do they have anything to do with me. It’s not like we know what OP is suggesting is the case, since all he posted for 12 hours is a link to some Twitter post.

Anonymous

exactly, PM turned over data on the French tree hugger and now they’ll bend over for the FBI because some cucked Swiss court agreed to it as well

Anonymous

i dont remember doing anything questionable on mine other than ordering roids
      hell i guess that counts as antisemitic conduct these days

Anonymous

>not using pgp in any email

ngmi

Anonymous

they don’t need your messages. sender and recipient are plenty for them.

Anonymous

>everything expect for subjects is encrypted but proton is… LE BAD
      https://protonmail.com/law-enforcement

Anonymous

>It’s encrypted j-just because they said so okay?! There’s literally no way to verify that they actually encrypt it but they THEY SAID SO!! ITS ENCRYPTED!!

Anonymous
            Anonymous

Literally proves nothing.

Anonymous

You wanted to verify. It isn’t impossible. If you aren’t a programmer the source code won’t do you much good.
              You can take a look at this too and see which data was provided when they had to do so:
              https://protonmail.com/blog/transparency-report/

Anonymous

prove they are literally saving all that information from those pesky right wingers!

Anonymous

I just checked and thats 50% the amount google received in an entire year prior

I’m thinking that’s more than just conservatives or it is EXTREMELY broad. IF it’s even true.

Anonymous

>Not making a rpi one time pad keyboard that inserts "fuck you fedscrotes" every 10 characters
      ngmi

Anonymous

OH NONONO. Just kidding. Who uses email anyway?

Anonymous

>FBI performing dragnet targeting conservatives
      for people who decry victimhood-culture so much, conservatives desperately wish they were a victim for once.
      scrotebrains, the lot of ’em

Anonymous

>obama didn’t target conservatives via IRS
        >dems didn’t spy on republican / rnc
        >every media channel minus fox doesn’t damage control DNC/Obama/Hillary/Biden/
        >CNN didn’t tell viewers WikiLeaks was illegal
        >Media never covered anything bad Obama did (fast & furious, IRS targeting conservatives)
        >trump drink water WITH TWO HANDS, HE UNFIT for PRESIDENT but biden can’t remember who he is or put a coherent speech together, but he’s fit as an ox
        >every search engine, tech company, online payment, registrar, hosting, censoring right wing sites

yeah no reason to actually cry about that, but let me see dems have every reason to be victims bc uh, we can’t kill babies that are 8 months old anymore, cops kill felons, um, statues of old people.
        back to twitter pls

Anonymous

my favorite part is how these literal useful idiots think any of these spooks will actually side with them if they are asked to target them as well.

pro tip you dumbass americans: there’s the ultra rich and powerful, and there’s you. The american "left" is the laughingstock of leftists around the world.

Anonymous

Wow, noticeable absence ITT of the usual glowies-for-free anons defending ProtonMail. These desktop ricers have always been completely freaking oblivious to legal and technical threats.

Anonymous

See? I told you Yandex was better
      Have fun getting canceled because the FBI did a blanket search on everyone, now you’re a white nationalist terrorist for using Protonmail

Anonymous

Yandex demands a phone number before you can register.

Anonymous

Even then it’s still better, unless you’re russian or in eastern europe

Anonymous

>See? I told you Yandex was better
        Why? You honestly believe they or any email provider period will just, I don’t know, start shooting at FBI officers if they’re asked to comply with an investigation.

Even then it’s still better, unless you’re russian or in eastern europe

>Even then it’s still better
        Again, why? Not only is nothing about their mail and project closed source, they certainly don’t publish transparency reports or even have Yandex to Yandex traffic encrypted.

Anonymous

>Again, why? Not only is nothing about their mail and project closed source, they certainly don’t publish transparency reports
          They won’t give your info to blanket FBI searches
          >or even have Yandex to Yandex traffic encrypted.
          Use GPG, if you’re too scrotebrained for that then yeah tutanota/proton and only talking to people on the same provider is best for you

Anonymous

>They won’t give your info to blanket FBI searches
            Sure.. Where are their transparency reports so people can see what data they handed over when things like these happen?
            >Use GPG, if you’re too scrotebrained for that
            I’m not, I know about that, but it’s not like you can convince everyone who you might correspond with via email to do the same. Hell, you can’t really get people to use Signal and the like.
            >and only talking to people on the same provider is best for you
            I’m aware of that. Not that Yandex provides that as well.

Anonymous

>Sure.. Where are their transparency reports so people can see what data they handed over when things like these happen?
              They have never handed data over to the FBI, since there’s zero cooperation treaties with the US, unlike Switzerland or Germany

Anonymous

>They have never handed data over to the FBI
                And we know this how? Because you say so I assume. Not that we have any evidence aside from a Twitter post for what OP is claiming is happening.

Anonymous

>And we know this how?
                  How do you know Proton isn’t lying on their transparency reports? Either way, you can know Yandex has no legal framework to hand data over to the US, and no interest in doing so

Anonymous

>How do you know Proton isn’t lying on their transparency reports?
                    Because the authorities who asked for cooperation and data are listed as well as what they did or didn’t provide. You can check other sources for that. Your Yandex doesn’t do that and Protonmail has been publishing transparency reports since 2015. and everything they’ve developed is open source too.
                    >you can know Yandex has no legal framework to hand data over to the US, and no interest in doing so
                    I can know that by you saying so.

Anonymous

>Because the authorities who asked for cooperation and data are listed as well as what they did or didn’t provide. You can check other sources for that. Your Yandex doesn’t do that and Protonmail has been publishing transparency reports since 2015. and everything they’ve developed is open source too.
                      There’s not even a single known instance of Yandex handing any kind of data to a US LEA, while Protonmail has an ever growing list of them, never trying to resist the orders
                      Even Google resists plenty of them, albeit in self-interest, Proton almost always hands over the data, even to countries that can’t get the data through judicial means

Anonymous

>There’s not even a single known instance of Yandex handing any kind of data to a US LEA
                        And you know this how? It’s not like they publish transparency reports or anything.
                        >while Protonmail has an ever growing list of them, never trying to resist the orders
                        Bullshit. You and anyone else can know it is because they’re publishing transparency reports and they don’t hand over data for any reason.
                        >Proton almost always hands over the data, even to countries that can’t get the data through judicial means
                        Here you go:
                        >Unlike other providers, we do fight on behalf of our users. Few people know this (it’s in our transparency report), but we actually fought over 700 cases in 2020 alone. Whenever possible, we will fight requests, but it is not always possible.
                        I don’t get you really. Again:

Wow, it’s like if you legally operate a service as a registered business, you have to abide the local law, I’m shocked.
                        What did you expect to happen, their employees to start shooting at FBI officers?
                        And also:
                        […]
                        >Why should I believe it when some guy on twitter says its so?

>Wow, it’s like if you legally operate a service as a registered business, you have to abide the local law, I’m shocked.
                        They aren’t Saul Goodmans or Tom Hagens to assist mobs and cartels you know and neither are any other email providers?

>that was a front for him being some Ted Kaczynski type lunatic.
                        Pure slander
                        >Not if you’re a criminal who’s using their services, which kind of comes with the territory for having any privacy respecting product, or if you’re breaking a law or under police investigation
                        So Proton just blindly takes whoever the police decides it’s a criminal? What happened to the western tradition of innocence presumption?

Are you employed by Protonmail?

>So Proton just blindly takes whoever the police decides it’s a criminal?
                        Nope. They don’t hand over data for any and all reasons. I still don’t get you, why do you expect them or any other email providers to be Tom Hagens or Saul Goodmans if they happen to have clients like those two characters had?
                        >What happened to the western tradition of innocence presumption?
                        Here you go, some reports of them not handing over data throughout the years:
                        https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-protonmail-idUSKBN1ZS1K8
                        https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/news/cambridge-analytica-used-protonmail/

Anonymous

Yeah, so much fighting, just from their transparency report
                        >In the 1st quarter of 2016, we received an order for user data from the Ministère public of the Republique et Canton de Genève, originating from the United Kingdom, which was legally valid under la Convention européene d’entraide judiciaire en matière pénale (CEEJ Strasbourg 1959, RS 0.351.1) and the Deuxième Protocole additionnel (Strasbourg 2001, RS 0.351.12). The full facts of the criminal incident was provided to us. Given that criminal action was clearly involved and in breach of our terms and conditions, we declined to mount a court challenge against the order. Proton Technologies AG decided to comply with the data order, to the extent that it is possible, given our cryptography.
                        That was back in 2016, they care even less now
                        Google complies less than Protonmail, despite being literal scroteMAN

Anonymous

>our clients happen to be criminals or breaking laws which comes with the territory of having any privacy respecting service
                        >we should do like Saul Goodman and Tom Hagen would do
                        How disconnected from reality are you to believe this is how the world works?
                        >That was back in 2016,
                        Wow, it’s almost as if people were breaking laws or straight up using email and other services for criminal activities in 2016. too.
                        >they care even less now
                        Again:
                        >our clients happen to be criminals or breaking laws which comes with the territory of having any privacy respecting service
                        >we should do like Saul Goodman and Tom Hagen would do
                        How disconnected from reality are you to believe this is how the world works?
                        >Google complies less than Protonmail, despite being literal scroteMAN
                        I’m sure you’ll prove that since Google is the paragon of privacy and they publish transparency reports for their Gmail. There’s also no evidence whatever OP is claiming is happening, he linked to a random Twitter post.

Anonymous

>How disconnected from reality are you to believe this is how the world works?
                        Yeah, we are a privacy respecting platform, but we won’t care about your privacy and take requests at face value
                        >Wow, it’s almost as if people were breaking laws or straight up using email and other services for criminal activities in 2016. too.
                        They cared a lot more about privacy back then, guess Lavabit/Snowden was fresher on their minds
                        >How disconnected from reality are you to believe this is how the world works?
                        Repeating a lie doesn’t make it truth, if you believe they have to comply whenever they believe they can’t fight it it means they aren’t private nor secure, at best it’s a best-effort service from their part, if they claim their resources are too limited to fight out court orders
                        >I’m sure you’ll prove that since Google is the paragon of privacy and they publish transparency reports for their Gmail. There’s also no evidence whatever OP is claiming is happening, he linked to a random Twitter post.
                        It isn’t, however it’s better than Protonmail at this point, at least they don’t get green activists jailed

Anonymous

>but we won’t care about your privacy and take requests at face value
                        And they don’t.
                        >if you believe they have to comply whenever they believe they can’t fight it it means they aren’t private nor secure, at best it’s a best-effort service from their part, if they claim their resources are too limited to fight out court orders
                        They don’t have to comply all the time and they in fact don’t. As I showed you, they got outright blocked in Russia because they encrypt Protonmail to Protonmail traffic and can’t provide metadata because they can’t access it. And whoever was involved in Cambridge Analytica scandal used their mail as well since they knew this.
                        Also tell us what’s this email provider who refuses and I guess physically fights court orders you speak of.
                        >however it’s better than Protonmail at this point
                        I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that (even though I shouldn’t) you’re just trolling when you claim Gmail is a privacy respecting email service.
                        >at least they don’t get green activists jailed
                        That’s not what happened. They provided IP logs. Since you apparently don’t know what this means, here you go, learn a little something:
                        https://www.businessinsider.com/ip-address-what-they-can-reveal-about-you-2015-5

Anonymous

You can deceive other anons, but an IP address alongside an ISP subpoena is more than enough to fully ID you, metadata will fuck you up and it was a big issue back then when Protonmail was founded, with plenty of other privacy respecting services working on a purported no-log policy (with most of them unfortunately collecting even more data than normal to keep LEA happy)
                        >They don’t have to comply all the time and they in fact don’t. As I showed you, they got outright blocked in Russia because they encrypt Protonmail to Protonmail traffic and can’t provide metadata because they can’t access it. And whoever was involved in Cambridge Analytica scandal used their mail as well since they knew this.
                        An IP address is metadata, keep deceiving more anons, you have an ill intent if you are outright lying like this
                        >I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt that (even though I shouldn’t) you’re just trolling when you claim Gmail is a privacy respecting email service.
                        They haven’t gotten innocent people jailed
                        >That’s not what happened. They provided IP logs. Since you apparently don’t know what this means, here you go, learn a little something:
                        Yeah, just link to freaking Business Insider lmao, what a freaking scrotebrain you are

Anonymous

>You can deceive other anons, but an IP address alongside an ISP subpoena is more than enough to fully ID you, metadata will fuck you up
                        https://www.haguelawblog.com/2017/01/serve-process-switzerland/
                        Prove that’s how it worked in any case Protonmail was asked to comply with. You can’t, because it doesn’t work in Switzerland like it does in the US.
                        >you have an ill intent if you are outright lying like this
                        You’re recommending freaking Gmail as an alternative and privacy respecting service you disingenuous fuck. And you’re trying to be taken seriously.
                        >They haven’t gotten innocent people jailed
                        And you know this how? Hell, you’re not even attempting to prove anything. And you’re actually arguing that Gmail and Google is the good guy in the email business. Also prove people who happened to be using Protonmail and were under investigation were actually innocent. I’m sure you will. It’s not like you did it any other way throughout this thread.
                        >Yeah, just link to freaking Business Insider lmao, what a freaking scrotebrain you are
                        I’ll link to other sources, the information will be the same you insufferable fuck. How about you link and try to prove all the shit you said or any?

Anonymous

>Prove that’s how it worked in any case Protonmail was asked to comply with. You can’t, because it doesn’t work in Switzerland like it does in the US.
                        Anon, the subpoena is done in the non-Swiss country after getting the IP and other metadata from Protonmail, it isn’t done in Switzerland

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

>You’re recommending freaking Gmail as an alternative and privacy respecting service you disingenuous fuck. And you’re trying to be taken seriously.
                        I’m not, I never recommended Gmail, you are better off served by using an email provider from a country outside the sphere of influence from your home country
                        >And you know this how?
                        Their transparency report and related news reports
                        >And you’re actually arguing that Gmail and Google is the good guy in the email business
                        Never did, you are again trying to slander me (as you slandered the green activist protonmail got jailed) to discredit me
                        >I’ll link to other sources, the information will be the same you insufferable fuck. How about you link and try to prove all the shit you said or any?
                        Says the guy straight up lying that IP addresses mean nothing, here’s a layman website for a scrotebrain like you
                        https://www.rexxfield.com/what-does-an-ip-address-tell-you/

Anonymous

>you are better off served by using an email provider from a country outside the sphere of influence from your home country
                        I don’t really have to care about that since I don’t plan on selling drugs or something and doing correspondence about something like that over email.
                        >Their transparency report and related news reports
                        Link some then.
                        >as you slandered the green activist protonmail got jailed
                        You don’t get freaking INTERPOL on you if you’re just a climate activist:
                        >For the past year, a group of people have taken over a handful of commercial premises and apartments near Place Sainte Marthe in Paris.
                        >They attracted newspaper headlines when they started occupying premises rented by Le Petit Cambodge — a restaurant that was targeted by the November 13, 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris.
                        How many climate activists who have taken over commercial premises and apartments do you know? And at a place which was a target for terrorist attacks. That couldn’t possibly catch law enforcement’s attention.
                        https://techcrunch.com/2021/09/06/protonmail-logged-ip-address-of-french-activist-after-order-by-swiss-authorities/?&ampcf=1
                        >Says the guy straight up lying that IP addresses mean nothing
                        Quote me where I said they mean nothing you lying insufferable moron. I said this, repeatedly:

>They could at least try battling it in court
                        They do. They don’t hand over data all the time and for all reasons.
                        >They already got an environmental activist jailed in this way
                        Nope. All they provided in that case were IP logs and that’s not exactly getting you to someone’s front yard. And he wasn’t even a climate activist, that was a front for him being some Ted Kaczynski type lunatic.
                        https://protonmail.com/blog/climate-activist-arrest/
                        >They don’t care about your privacy or security
                        Not if you’re a criminal who’s using their services, which kind of comes with the territory for having any privacy respecting product, or if you’re breaking a law or under police investigation. Stallman is for this as well.
                        https://youtu.be/SUJtMlEwd6Q (03:35)
                        >metadata kills
                        They didn’t provide any in the case you listed.

>All they provided in that case were IP logs and that’s not exactly getting you to someone’s front yard
                        And my source confirms that. So does yours.

Anonymous

>I don’t really have to care about that since I don’t plan on selling drugs or something and doing correspondence about something like that over email.
                        then you have nothing to hide, don’t you? :^)
                        great way to completely make me disregard every single one of your posts

Anonymous

>great way to completely make me disregard every single one of your posts
                        As if you haven’t been disregarding most of my posts and points whenever you felt like it. And wow, what a horrible and untrustworthy person I am for telling you I wouldn’t just an email provider mostly woke af on their location and because I don’t plan on engaging in criminal activity.

Anonymous

More nothing to hide, huh? Yet you parrot about privacy

Anonymous

>More nothing to hide, huh
                        Where did I claim I have nothing to hide?

Anonymous

>because I don’t plan on engaging in criminal activity

Anonymous

I didn’t say I have nothing to hide nor does that imply it. It logically follows that I don’t choose my email provider just woke af on their location and if they’re outside of the sphere of influence from my home country, I look for more than that since I care about privacy.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t choose*

Anonymous

>taken over a handful of commercial premises and apartments
                        so they’re just squatters?
                        lmao, call INTERPOL, we need to fight some TERRORISTS

Anonymous

>For the past year, a group of people have taken over a handful of commercial premises and apartments near Place Sainte Marthe in Paris.
                        >They attracted newspaper headlines when they started occupying premises rented by Le Petit Cambodge — a restaurant that was targeted by the November 13, 2015 terrorist attacks in Paris.
                        >Squatting is the action of occupying an abandoned or unoccupied area of land or a building, usually residential, that the squatter does not own, rent or otherwise have lawful permission to use
                        Yeah, they’re one and the same, taking over commercial premises and apartments for over a year and occupying an abandoned buildings which serve no purpose. And surely taking over a restaurant which was a terrorist attack spot doesn’t put a suspicion over your motives.

Anonymous

Occupying abandoned buildings*

Anonymous

You think they have evidence for 200k people breaking the law you braindead scrote?

Anonymous

01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101110 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01101110 01110011 01100001 00100000 01100100 01100001 01110100 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101101 00101100 00100000 01101001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101110 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 00111000 00110000 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110000 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110

Anonymous

01101101 01100101 01100100 01110011

Anonymous

Who even said that? I didn’t. And where are you even getting that number from? How do even know it’s the case, since all OP has posted in 12 hours is a link to a Twitter post you worthless sack of shit. Not sure why we’re even insulting each other, but there you go.

Anonymous

Im sorry anon

Anonymous

>Why? You honestly believe they or any email provider period will just, I don’t know, start shooting at FBI officers if they’re asked to comply with an investigation.
          They could at least try battling it in court, like Lavabit did back in the day, instead of blindly handling over data
          They already got an environmental activist jailed in this way
          They don’t care about your privacy or security, metadata kills

Anonymous

>They could at least try battling it in court
            They do. They don’t hand over data all the time and for all reasons.
            >They already got an environmental activist jailed in this way
            Nope. All they provided in that case were IP logs and that’s not exactly getting you to someone’s front yard. And he wasn’t even a climate activist, that was a front for him being some Ted Kaczynski type lunatic.
            https://protonmail.com/blog/climate-activist-arrest/
            >They don’t care about your privacy or security
            Not if you’re a criminal who’s using their services, which kind of comes with the territory for having any privacy respecting product, or if you’re breaking a law or under police investigation. Stallman is for this as well.
            https://youtu.be/SUJtMlEwd6Q (03:35)
            >metadata kills
            They didn’t provide any in the case you listed.

Anonymous

>that’s not exactly getting you to someone’s front yard
              It does once you subpoena the ISP

Anonymous

>that was a front for him being some Ted Kaczynski type lunatic.
              Pure slander
              >Not if you’re a criminal who’s using their services, which kind of comes with the territory for having any privacy respecting product, or if you’re breaking a law or under police investigation
              So Proton just blindly takes whoever the police decides it’s a criminal? What happened to the western tradition of innocence presumption?

Are you employed by Protonmail?

Anonymous

shame they don’t let you sign up with cockmail anywhere. i don’t know any other e-mail provider that isn’t gay.

Anonymous

did i miss the part where the FBI can crack e2e?

Anonymous

if someone didn’t use no logs VPN or w/e to access their email + sent a spooky email to a compromised account – that’s an arrest right there. If only the former – that’s a search that may lead to feds breaking e2e with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber-hose_cryptanalysis
        Most peoples’ brains turn off when they learn something is "secure" so the number of them that accessed their email from an IP that can be linked to their person is probably approaching 99%

Anonymous

let em look, they will be bored reading all my stock twits emails.

and i have dozens of them.

Anonymous

As if they read it manually. They do automated text analysis and search for relevant terms.

If you said "I like trannies" a million times but maybe twice said they deserve their 45% club membership, then the last two comments will be sucked up and presented while your endorsement of them is ignored.

They don’t care about your normal conversations, only your occasional extreme jargon. And they have no humor.

Anonymous

Kek how if they manually enter search terms and then find matches how is that not manually reading it? Cause they didnt see "and" "but" "it" and other conjunctive parts of speech you brainless fuck

Anonymous

AI does it, scrotebrain.

Anonymous

>occasional extreme jargon
              LOL with me it’ll be very frequent
              >Search term "garden gnome"
              >results: Compiling. Estimated time : 36 minutes

Anonymous

So?
              Speech is protected. I can laugh at scrotes and want garden gnomes to rott in hell.
              >What they gonna do?

Hmm

They have to know that the majority of people don’t fall for all the woke shit. They have the AI and data to see it. They are afraid and there is nothing can can stop human nature. Human nature dictates that eventually the path of least resistance and lowest energy will prevail and that path does not involve wokism.

Anonymous

What I don’t get is why they just don’t appeal to the most productive members of society and run all their shady shit under the hood so to speak.
                Like come the fuck on now, cloak and daggers was what we did for decades and it worked excellently for those fucks, why throw all that away at the drop of a hat?

Anonymous

>Trusting proton mail.
          >trusting anything other than your computers that have never touched a network, even remotely since 1995. kek

Anonymous

>trusting your computer
            >because it never touched a network
            top kek
            If you turn it on, it’s compromised.
            At least you can’t be sure that it isn’t.

Anonymous

>>trusting anything other than your computers that have never touched a network, even remotely since 1995. kek

keyboard key presses and stuff your CRT displays can still be picked up through a wall, so I wouldn’t trust it 100% either.

Anonymous

Your secret service changed back to mechanical type writers.
              They know how bad it really is.

Anonymous

what are we supposed to use pen and paper and read books like it’s the 1800s

Anonymous

You know its going to come to that eventually with shit like right to repair under more legal attack then anything we’ve seen since 2001.
              Be sure to have physical copies of your favorite stuff, as well as whatever useful things you may have on a device. Eventually its going to come to needing it, the way things are going.

Anonymous

Just keep "breaking the law" and they’ll just keep gathering evidence until you die. kek

Anonymous

>Most peoples’ brains turn off when they learn something is "secure"
          That’s the honeypot. No such thing as secure.

Anonymous

Kek Protonmail will give them the key

Anonymous

Protonmail’s entire gimmick is that they’re not an open book for government. Will be interesting to see if they actually comply.

Anonymous

They will. They have in the past, they will now.

Anonymous

They will give them full logs of all of those users, they might even start collecting data that isn’t encrypted (unencrypted incoming/outgoing email and full logs), alongside nice fully detailed payment data
        Odds are that it will show up in their 2022 transparency report, with a nice note for the delay since it was an active investigation, they have already done it in the past, they even put it in their transparency report (at least they’re kinda honest, most of the yuropoor no-log vpn’s had full logs and provided them pretty fast once a court order showed up)
        Since it’s the FBI it doesn’t matter it won’t ever reach a court, they will leak the lists to the media and label you a white nationalist terrorist in an effort to blanket cancel a lot of people, they have done blanket seizures/leaks a lot lately

Oh fugg someone read an email that you sent to another person? What other explanation could there be other than protonmail breaking their e2e guarantees?

It only works with other Proton accounts which you will hardly ever talk to, I believe you can use GPG with non-protonmail accounts nowadays but that’s even rarer than someone else using Protonmail

Anonymous

>It only works with other Proton accounts
          no it doesn’t. there is option to use pgp key for sending emails to non-protonmail accounts.

Anonymous

FBI are a bunch of useless scrotes.

Anonymous

From an non-American the FBI seems like a tool used by corporate America against the people.

Anonymous

Let me share what their "Cyber Division" does all day. Part of the email conversation:
        >I just got off the phone with Briana Nuemiller from Cyber Division of the Seattle FBI. She had information about a TOR site being hosted that had known vulnerabilities for Fortnite. Her direct line is 2062873636 and the office is 2066220460.
        They are wasting business owner’s time over a video game vulnerability in Chinese spyware.

Anonymous

Uh oh g-guys, better stop hating the antichrist

Anonymous

i do not like being mocked

Anonymous

I feel like in this world of gnomish lies it might be harsh to just even the anti christ too soon. It’ll be fine.

Anonymous

>judge*
            Hand went gay for a moment.

Anonymous

Oh my, are they just trying to get that "political persecution" expedited refugee status going for the US. You better freaking stay in your shithole of a broken nation once Biden completely ruins everythinf. We will take the conservatives and the Republicans, but you better stay behind the border.

Anonymous

shut it leaf, you have 99 days left online for trudeas 100 day internet regulation bills come

Anonymous

why can’t they just be like real hackers and use shitty online flash games to communicate secretly

Anonymous

does that work

Anonymous

Cartels and other organized crime use dead online multiplayer games to chat and send messages. The other trick is they all use the same email account but save all messages in the draft section so they never actually get emailed. Just log in and read the drafts, delete drafts when finished.

Anonymous

So ProtonMail was a honeypot after all?

Anonymous

no shit we’ve known for a while know after people got arrested for threats using proton mail

Anonymous

For sure. Protonmail depeted my account for saying cuss words to someone…….. After reading my emails

Anonymous

Deleted*

Anonymous

Oh fugg someone read an email that you sent to another person? What other explanation could there be other than protonmail breaking their e2e guarantees?

Anonymous

Are you fuckin stupid? What is your theory then dipshit?

Anonymous

Recipient sent the email with DKIM to the protonmail abuse team?

Anonymous

Proof? Claiming it is easy.

Anonymous

it was probably automatic you freaking scrotebrain, the same way youtube does.
              Remember they still have to follow Swiss laws, and the swiss have laws about things like obscenity

Anonymous

So part of their business model is to read their users’ emails?

Anonymous

Given that’s how the internet functions, in part yes.
                  But to put being pedantic aside, yeah, every single legally registered business has to do this to some degree in order to function as a business.
                  We live in a dystopic global police state where everyone that’s not a scrotebrain serf focuses on falling through the cracks, there’s nothing new about any of this.

Anonymous

Picrel is from their website. It also says, "Your encrypted data is not accessible to us."

https://protonmail.com/security-details

Anonymous

>he trusts marketing unconditionally
                      what are you, 12?

Anonymous

So they would scan their users’ emails for obscenities and would reveal for such a non-issue that indeed they access them?

Anonymous

>So they would scan their users’ emails for obscenities
                        under certain circumstances yes
                        >and would reveal for such a non-issue that indeed they access them
                        Most likely never happened, but you’re the one throwing a shitfit over someone making an unverifiable claim on LULZ of all places…while hiding behind a memeflag yourself.
                        Pic related btw. This site is a glowscrote honeypot run by power-tripping jannies from reeeedit and you hiding behind a memeflag will do nothing to hide your information from them, though given you are most likely a shill or from bunker chan yourself it means next to nothing.

Anonymous

If you aren’t encrypting and decrypting your messages manually, you should just assume it’s not private.
                      Never trust a tech company to keep your shit private.

Anonymous

I sent one of the krassenstein siss a threatening email 2-3 years ago and he posted a screenshot on his Twitter. He tried to alert police but they told they couldn’t do anything because Protonmail was woke af outside the US.

Anonymous

YESSSSSS

Anonymous

No. "We’re offering convenient e2e encrypted email service" doesn’t mean "we will deny LEA requests for information that every other internet service processes and collects"

Anonymous

Prove it scrote

Anonymous

Well why would you rely on third party if doing anything illegal?

The tech behind ProtonMail is fun, server-side encryption and all that, but if privacy is absolutely paramount then become tech literate and don’t rely on anyone.

Anonymous

That isnt proof

Anonymous

They’re fedposting, trying to push people away from proton to garden gnomegle.
              The nanosecond feds use proton mail as evidence in anything, that entire business is over. It would be suicide for them to hand over any info that can be used against their user base.

Anonymous

Reminder – there has never been a single cop on LULZ that has ever denied that he will take your guns and arrest you when the government says go

Anonymous

Why Proton Mail? Are the mainstream emails like Gmail, Yahoo, etc. automatically sharing emails with the FBI?

Anonymous

Lol do you even have to wonder? Holy fuck youre naive

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

If you are not paying for it, you are the product. This place included.

Anonymous

But I paid my $20 in Bitcoin for my LULZ pass.

Anonymous

Same.

Fuck freeloading captcha scrotes!

Anonymous

I’m fine with that. As with any other service around me. Including where I lives. They’re like chess opponents. We compete for information of each other. I always win. I’m in a literal CIA honey pot and my life is constantly and consistently improving because of this. If I only knew before what I know today because of being here. And they in turn learn nothing from me. It seems.

Anonymous

Shitposting about noggers isn’t gonna get you arrested. Planning a revolt inside your boomermail will though.

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

>checked
        >you must be 18 to post here 😛
        Quality digits though, I wont deny you this.

Anonymous

Yes.
        ProtonMail is woke af requiring a court order, the others do it for free, automatically.

Anonymous

Proton doesn’t always requests a court order, if a police requests convinces them they will hand over the data they have, or if it’s related to pedophilia/terrorism, if it’s a court order they will usually comply regardless of the validity of said order
          The decision it’s entirely taken by the Protonmail team, they will skip on fighting requests/court orders on a case by case basis

Anonymous

So?
            The others give it away without any order at all.

Anonymous

>The others give it away without any order at all.
              Proton does the same, policy requests aren’t orders

Anonymous

>policy requests
                It’s at least SOMETHING.
                >pretending that courts aren’t run by criminals too
                Court orders are also not really orders.
                It’s all a bunch of criminals.

Anonymous

You can see this on reddit right now, no court order involved. Just protonmail doxxing and skipping the entire court system to declare a reddit user as a criminal.

Anonymous

>unironically defending drug scrotes
            That scrote should be in jail.
            >but muh drug dealers deserve privacy
            Drug dealers deserve the rope

Anonymous

>guilty once the police targets you
              yeah, and still you parrot that police and courts are corrupt

Anonymous

I don’t trust the police, but I trust ProtonMail.
                >defending drug dealer scrotes, spreading lies about ProtonMail
                Not even once.

Anonymous

>My entire life is in there!
            >Doesn’t backup mails
            he had it coming

Anonymous

Imagine losing everything because you don’t have a 5 dollar drive.

Anonymous

Ik fren, I always do Yearly backups from my main mail account (woke af mail management software)

Anonymous

17gb, google started warning me I was about to be out of "free" space at 5. I’ve gotten it up to 17gb and it’s still free. They can’t shut off your space if the glowies want to read your messages.

Anonymous

Thread link?

Anonymous

>drug dealer
            >no p2p encryption
            >public reddit account
            >links it intentionally to his drug dealing site
            They’re not sending their best.

Anonymous

He doxxed himself by freaking up a hyperlink. What a scrotebrain, though not surprising since he’s a drug dealer and under investigation.

Anonymous

Wrong, Protonmail is known for ignoring law, terminating user accounts or even hacking user emails woke af on social media "activism." Do you think that any swiss judge would order to tap and realease data of 200k customers just because of foreign agency "investigation?" There will be no court order, they will voluntarily hand out data and the only reason they are allowed to operate like this is because protonmail is nothing but glowscrote honeypot.

Anonymous

Obviously they freaking are

Anonymous

ProtonMail is outside of a 5EYES country, so the glowboys don’t have access to their servers, so they need to get a court order in Switzerland to get access.

Anonymous

Switzerland has told the US feds to fuck off before, too. I wonder if they will do it again.

Anonymous

Idiot. The NSA can already access this information through intercept points on the way to proton’s servers.

And they have backdoor keys to everything. Microsoft, Apple, etc. This has been well known for years.

Why do you think the Kremlin went back to typewriters and couriers?

Anonymous

>Idiot. The NSA can already access this information through intercept points on the way to proton’s servers.
            yep. its called a "man in the middle" "attack" typically, like how TOR got…partially compromised.
            Not to mention as you pointed out in passing hardware has been compromised for some time
            https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intel

Again, its mostly just a case of figuring out how to fall through the cracks in a system that is incapable of handling the absurd amounts of information they constantly monitor.
            …as well as not being a freaking scrotebrain with OPSEC yourself, like how the guy that ran the silk road got caught as he kept asking questions about how to run the software running it on freaking stackoverflow of all places

Anonymous

Why yes, they are

Anonymous

They share your info with anyone willing to pay, thats how you get your "FREE" accounts

Anonymous

weve known this since the snowden leaks.. that was like 12 years ago kek

Anonymous

We’ve known that for at least a decade before the leaks. There’s been whistleblowers for 30yrs now.

Anonymous

Did you miss snowdan NSA leaks?

Anonymous

>newscrote underage autist thinks protonmails users are using it as just an every day email service
        Man you really are dumb. Kinda sad tbh.

Anonymous

I would advise against using gmail to make threats to government officials, yes

Anonymous

this is why you scrotebrains should be using pgp encryption

Anonymous

Did the garden gnomes know of the growing hatred to them before they were rounded up? White liberals don’t seem to see what they’re creating, they are apart of a deathcult.

Anonymous

>implying I don’t use multiple aliases/names online
      Try to guess which one is my real name, glowies. Even if you do guess, it isn’t correctly spelled either.
      Good luck, scrotes.

Anonymous

No sympathy. I’ve been telling dumb scrotes to host their own email server when they ask what email provider to use, and they just tell me that’s too extreme and they’ll just use protonmail instead because it’s encrypted, like that’s supposed to protect your metadata and account.

Anonymous

Have you ever set up your own mailserver for daily use? It’s completely impractical. If feds would be interested in your comms (I doubt it) just use gpg

Anonymous

>If feds would be interested in your comms (I doubt it)
          We’re literally in the thread where the subject being discussed is feds being interested in comms of 200000 literally nobodies

Anonymous

I’m not convinced that the FBI is interested in some australian shitposter

Anonymous

why not? Why not entertain your five eyes bros with an excuse to knock some doors down?

Anonymous

>Have you ever set up your own mailserver for daily use?
          Yes, it’s the only email I’ve been using for the past 5 years. There’s plenty of brainlet proof one command install packages now days.

Anonymous

I’m not talking about installation. Far too many services and sites flag emails not associated with a mainstream email service, speaking from experience

Anonymous

It’s just easier to do protonmail. It takes 10 seconds to make a new account, whereas making your own email server would take a whole weekend.

Anonymous

All the tech autists said this would happen. No one listened

Anonymous

>FBI requests account information
      >protonmail tells them to get bent
      happened once before, it was hilarious

Anonymous

Yeah guess what if the swiss legal system tell them to do it they bend over backwards, see recent event with a french activist.

Anonymous

LAND OF THE FREE: no
      HOME OF THE BRAVE: no

Anonymous

Aww someone going after the veritas tips

Anonymous

Oh no, now they will know all the porn and games I signed up for that I didn’t want attached to my primary mail. Glowies plz.

Anonymous

Oh, no. A bored guy online that jerks off and watches too many documentaries and old radio clips.

Anonymous

can hear the panic nervousness behind your post

Anonymous

Got 1 protonmail for Azur Lane and one for JAVs but I forgot the password to that one. Hope they enjoy.

Anonymous

Why do (((they))) care now? We’re all going to be dead after October 18th, anyway, so why waste the resources?

Anonymous

>October 18th
        what happens on october 18th?

Anonymous

schizo nonsense.
          Unless you got the jab, then yes you will die.

Anonymous

Dear fedscrotes
      I will freaking burn you alive and you won’t do shit about it

Anonymous

woke af giant

Anonymous

>CpyCel
        woke af incel

Anonymous

why did he put ""domestic terrorists"" in quotes?

this guy has no problem "targeting" and labeling other entities terrorist so long as its his team that does it

Anonymous

Because we are not terrorists, THEY ARE.
        The FBI are literally terrorists, either pretending to be some, to blame a group, like the glow scrote festival on 6th of January.
        Or they are actual terrorists, actually killing people.

Anonymous

you should probably think about refraining from using the term glow scrote if you want anyone to take you seriously

you tell yourself you are an internet warrior and are fighting for some cause and then you bring this

Anonymous

>you should probably think about refraining from using the term glow scrote if you want anyone to take you seriously

Check out the freaking newscrote guize. Let’s all point at him and laugh and call him a scrote. I’ll start.

>freaking scrote
            >AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
            >GO BACK
            >YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US
            >KYS

Anonymous

Hello marxist
            No, I won’t use your pronoun.
            Fuck off.

Anonymous

Many take glow scrotes very serious, silly child.

Anonymous

JUST freaking LOL AT THIS scrote

Anonymous

>The FBI are literally terrorists

100% correct. Except I would call them domestic terrorists. How many children died in their Waco home?

Anonymous

See about the whitmer kidnapping plot in Michigan

Anonymous

I have around 20 different protonmail accounts that I essentially use to create Uber eats account and abuse the ‘first time discount’, which is $20 off of first order. I have ordered hundreds of dollars of food for essentially free. I also used to create runescape accounts so that I can cycle items between them.

Am I bonked?

Anonymous

Woop woop, dis da police.

Anonymous

FBI can get bonked. ProtonMail is hosted in Switzerland.

Anonymous

I only communicate my intentions in person, never use my email for anythibg other thwn accounts, accounts are for bills and a few websites. I don’t use social media at all, i am a caveman and proud.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Zk4w23e.gif

OH SHIT THEY ARE COMING FOR US PROTONMAIL USERS!

I can’t really say I’m surprised. Look all you want you scrotebrained alphabetscrotes, I’m a lone wolf domestic terror threat, and don’t call me a nazi either. I’m a white anti-nationalist hyperantisemitic collectivist anarcho-technoist genocidal maniac with a real strong hatred for lawdog white men who hunt down their own kind for their garden gnome overlords. Fuck you motherfuckers the hard way and the abomination horse you rode in on too, bitch. What the fuck are you gonna do about all these lone wolves, anyway? You will do nothing, because you are nothing. I mean you are nothing more than just some fat loser with a wife that fucks scrotes behind your back and a chud son and maybe a dyke daughter and you are sitting there in your basement bullpen getting trolled by LULZ all day every day and you’re lucky they only demoted you to the LULZ detail instead of telling MSM that you voiced concerns that your wife was freaking a ‘black guy’ behind your back because you swear you smell cocoa butter on her when you get home and you know like we all know that only scrotes use that shit. But knowing that scrotes exclusively use cocoa butter indicates racism and your oldest bud ratted you out to your new POC woman commander [you take orders from a woman, HAHAHAHAHAAHA!] has a hard on for WASP agents and so put with the rest of the pattern recognizers. DIAF, federales! DEATH TO AMERICA

Anonymous

freaking savage

Anonymous

WOOF WOOF!

Anonymous

I nominate this post for the Terry A. Davis award, cus he just sent OP flying like a Chinese hit and run video

Anonymous

.Rhodesians never die

Anonymous

Woke af. God speed sis. I don’t advocate lone wolf shit but hey, here we are. Safety in numbers. When they ask you "who radicalized you", look them in the eye and say "you did", if they take you alive that is

Anonymous

scrote Bureau of Incels

Anonymous

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE

Anonymous

What does it matter?
        The FBI are criminals.
        They will do their best to protect the rich and powerful, at the same time arresting people for zilch.

Remember Epstein? Was let go by agencies.
        You can be a pedo + have tons of cp everywhere, you just need a high pay grade, then everything is fine.

Is that a justice system?
        Nope.
        Glow scrotes are criminals.

Anonymous

>EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE

I was gonna call you a pussy then I remembered what they did to that atomwaffen poster designer and now I concur. Yeah. Hey glowscrotes. I was just trollin’ ya! I’m not really a killer, I’m just an edgelord. We cool?

Anonymous

makes me laugh

Anonymous

Yeah that shit is insane. Yeah he will eventually have all his charges dropped on appeal but he will be in prison for at least 18 to 24 months on that ludicrous kangaroo court conviction.
          Unfreaking real.
          Pic related is th comped corrupt piece of shit who did all the dirty deeds.
          Fyi
          I wonder how many kids this scrote has raped to do such unethical shit for the garden gnomed out glowscrotes..

Anonymous

I don’t give a fuck.

Anonymous

I don’t get it why did people use this email and what is everyone even worried about?
      What kinda shady shit are you up to?
      not even being "if you have nothing to hide etc etc" i mean like whats the target of this and what is even implicated?

Anonymous

Emails are NOT secure. They could ask the same to google, in fact i think they let them look anytime. If you’re using emails to say "fuck scrotes" you’re a stupid scrote.

Anonymous

Google paid for this.

Anonymous

fbi breaking every law in the book just so they can make their white "terrorist" arrest quota lmao

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I remember my first glowie sold us drugs we couldn’t get anywhere else, out of a meat truck. Then that guy in the gold Impala who came to the Bible study worried about dominionism so much, and then that black guy with logoless black SUV who my grandma liked and always had to connect to the wifi. Glowing is a job like any other, they stand out in your kind like the lady who rings up your food at the grocery store, you don’t know who she really is, but you remember why she is in your life.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

inb4 their mission fails because they are low IQ scrote scrotebrain glow scrotes

Anonymous

they aren’t doing this to target people who might eventually engage in domestic terrorism
        they’re doing this to push out a nice 200k list of random Americans, getting plenty of them cancelled, and pushing legislation against encryption or against allowing US citizen data to be hosted outside the US
        do you seriously believe there’s 200k domestic terrorists in the US?

I don’t trust the police, but I trust ProtonMail.
        >defending drug dealer scrotes, spreading lies about ProtonMail
        Not even once.

well, guess it’s nice to trust MIT/Harvard grads VC’d by Silicon Valley

Anonymous

>well, guess it’s nice to trust MIT/Harvard grads VC’d by Silicon Valley
          Protonmail is not that, and they are woke af in Swizerland

Anonymous

>Protonmail is not that
            But it is, look at the founders list and their funding rounds, Protonmail has never been a grassroots project nor outside modern academia/finance, which explains why they’re intent on cancelling accounts of people who engage in whatever they believe harassment to be
            Still, their tech it’s solid with a few problems that usually shouldn’t affect the privacy of the service, as long as you account for the fact that they will give your metadata to police requests (not even court orders) or cancel your account woke af on user reports, and as long as you send stuff to other Proton users or use PGP

Anonymous

Looks like you’re right, I stand corrected

Anonymous

what do you think of bastyon.com I use it as messenger, is it safe?

Anonymous

Can’t see any major red flags, seems like their code is on github, however without people checking it or thoroughly checking it it’s hard to tell
                I usually take extra precaution around blockchain-related projects though, due to the fad nature that most of them have, wish I didn’t do that back in 2014 with Monero

>why would you self-host
                I never said that, you scrotebrained dumb fuck.
                I said he would download all his mails to his local computer, which he didn’t.
                Tons of commercial e-mail providers available, that are dirt cheap.
                Protonmail itself offers remote access, doesn’t it?
                This shows that he didn’t want his drug e-mails stored on his PC. I wonder why.
                But surely not because he is a criminal.

>This shows that he didn’t want his drug e-mails stored on his PC. I wonder why.
                You know, he can encrypt his emails the same way Protonmail did, FDE it’s one of those few things that are extremely easy thanks to the work of the Truecrypt people and their role in popularizing it, resulting in equally easy FDE in GNU/Linux and even FDE on Android
                He didn’t keep his emails in his computer because he’s a scrotebrain, and because it hasn’t been common to do so for at least a decade now since webmail became good enough for most people

Anonymous

>encryption
                  >that’s totally secure
                  >trusting agency encryption

>He didn’t keep his emails in his computer because he’s a scrotebrain
                  No, he didn’t keep them there because he did illegal drug dealing shit.
                  Anyone using protonmail isn’t a normie moron.
                  I keep local copies of my e-mails, except protonmail, because I don’t need these and I sure as hell wouldn’t bang a drum if my account there was ever blocked, because I wouldn’t give a shit, because I’m not a drug dealer piece of scum.

Anonymous

I earned low 6 figures by joining bastyon and staking already happy that you couldn’t find major red flags.
                  As said it seems to go viral in russia right now the devs there are ultra autistic russian math nerds so it is a bit under the radar in the anglosphere.

Anonymous

every glowscrote is a domestic terrorist

Anonymous

Think about it Mexibro, they have labelled approximately 80,000,000 – 100,000,000 American citizens as domestic terrorists or threats. Out of that 80 million, 200 thousand is not that absurd of a number. I use proton but I never do anything illegal regardless of what email I use. Anybody who is larping or engaging with any groups is asking for trouble.

Anonymous

>everyone I don’t like is a domestic terrorist

This is pretty much how the government/alphabets are operating right now.
            It’s so damn easy to get on their list.
            It’s a joke.

If there are actual terrorists out there, I am rooting for them over this dumpsterfire that is the gov/alphabet soups.
            Especially the CIA.

Anonymous

Ah, yes. The FBI.
              Remember Comey, Strzok, Carter and co.?
              They are all but humble authors now. Writing books about Trump and Russia. Yes, still.
              Look up Strzok’s book Compromised" it is pure slander.

Hey, remember Las Vegas Shooting? That was 4 years ago TODAY, and still no motive.
              Great job!
              pic was FBI "encouraging" the Sheriff at Press Conferences.

(checked)
              >If there are actual terrorists out there,
              Did you miss out on all of last year?
              Entirely delegitimized the FBI…
              Among their other numerous transgressions, 2020 utterly evaporated the lie that they are here for our "domestic safety."
              The Sheriff can do it all better.
              Get to know the policies of your local Sheriff.
              Vote to empower them.
              Your Sheriff is nearby and accountable.
              The FBI is an intangible, unaccountable mess.
              A mistake.
              Don’t really care about OP’s twitter cap just reminding people that the FBI is redundant, unneeded and unwanted in a free society.
              >"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant to a free and open society…" – JFK
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA
              Listen. It’s more relevant every day.

Anonymous

It’s not random, I scored in the 99% isle on the Asvab and committed crimes in multiple states before I was 21. Randy Alcorn and Augustin of Hippo are my heroes, if there was ever a just cause for war, abortion, slaughtering babies is it. They know it, I know it. It’s not going to be fiscal irresponsibility that will drive the next insurrection, it’s gonna be them murdering children.

Anonymous

>still defends drug dealer
          >oh no, I’m not a drug dealer, I’m just a normal person, that’s why I use protonmail and scream about my poor long time drug dealer account getting disabled.
          >HOW DARE THEY DONT ALLOW CRIMINALS, I mean they did it just like that, without me being a criminal, I’m just some anon
          I mean I even doubt he’s a regular drug dealer, because regular drug dealer wouldn’t post on leddit about their scrotebrained account.
          No, I would even go so far and say it was a glowfed drug dealer, then it all checks out.

A regular person caring about privacy would have a local account on his own computer, so that the data is safe. A regular person wouldn’t get a protonmail e-mail account.

Anonymous

>A regular person caring about privacy would have a local account on his own computer, so that the data is safe. A regular person wouldn’t get a protonmail e-mail account.
            If you knew what you’re talking about you would know about the absolute hell that it’s self-hosting nowadays, even if you do everything right you will get thrown straight into the spam folder, since every domestic IP has been range banned from every major email provider, you can hop on some VPS (which have the same problem lmao) but then odds are that the provider will buckle to authorities as soon as any of them asks, that’s assuming they aren’t part of PRISM which most probably they are

Anonymous

>why would you self-host
              I never said that, you scrotebrained dumb fuck.
              I said he would download all his mails to his local computer, which he didn’t.
              Tons of commercial e-mail providers available, that are dirt cheap.
              Protonmail itself offers remote access, doesn’t it?
              This shows that he didn’t want his drug e-mails stored on his PC. I wonder why.
              But surely not because he is a criminal.

Anonymous

I got a list of FBI fuckbois and consider them high level terrorists to be executed on sight.

2 can play this game

DEATH TO THE FEDS!

Anonymous

FBI won’t find anything. They really are try hards in the wrong era. That’s why they need false flags because no one is doing anything. People are just wanting to be left alone and live their lives.

Anonymous

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck’s Feed & Seed".

Anonymous

So how do they reach 200,000. Just everyone with a protonmail account? That’s like getting a warrant for everyone with a mailbox.

Anonymous

FBI going to have to wade through one shit load of amazed mouth agaped scrotes pointing at things memes.

Anonymous

In the next two weeks my freedom fighting Talibani militia organization will be abducting a couple of FBI agents.

If we take them alive we will take them to an undisclosed location and torture them to their deaths and upload the videos to TOR.

THE WAS IS RAGING

Anonymous

You’re a domestic terrorist, and you’re demostic terrorist, we all get labeled domestic terroristz- Oprah (probably)

Anonymous

>Dragnet
      Whats that?

Anonymous

A new politically correct term for the internet – changed to celebrate drag queen story hour and other staples of drag culture online.

Anonymous

Most inefficient form of surveillance. The result of having all of these borderline scrotebrains and welfare queens working jobs that don’t really need to exist.

>Save everything and sort it out later essentially. Its by design just meant to be used to blackmail or discern who to round up. It does nothing for anyone’s safety per say. It does secure the states power and control over your life.

Anonymous

FBI scrotes toungue my anus.

Anonymous

How secure is bastyon.com p2p messenger it is currently going viral in russia after telegramt cooperated with the FSB

Anonymous

>hey boss, we have an email where this guy talks about bombing the white house and k-
      >in minecraft, idiot! all the emails are about freaking minecraft! we can’t do shit

Anonymous

>13,000+ unread emails
      Thank god someone is finally going to sort that shit for me

Anonymous

i don’t even read my own emails, they are nothing but spam and bunch of dominos offers and shit.

i am homeless and is getting cold out there, honestly i could go for a gulag in the winter right now

Anonymous

Considering this myself. Just commit a crime and make them pay to feed me and house me at least somewhat indoors. They will run out of cells and money at some point. Then they just let us out and we get to commit whatever crimes. Lmao. Take advantage of numbers, the mob is the only thing that can stop this.

Anonymous

>Then they just let us out and we get to commit whatever crimes
          >us
          Are you black?

Anonymous

>Protonmail
      Whatever.

Anonymous

God damn, how many freaking boomers are here? Who tf uses email? Outside of work, I haven’t sent an email in probably 15 years

Anonymous

Who sends emails for anything besides work?

Anonymous

>his workplace isn’t Domestic Terrorism Inc
        lol scrote

Anonymous

when you guys get out of jail, remember next time that you should always use PGP to encrypt your email messages so it doesn’t matter if your email provider gets a court order.

>but protonmail encrypts it for me
      if you don’t own the private key, you don’t have e2e encryption.

Anonymous

glad I never went with proton

Anonymous

tfw they realise all of mine come from Australia

Anonymous

Why she’a such, how you say, a 3 a’werl shithole?

Everyone knows what happened last summer. We haven’t forgot, and we know who staged it. We have all the evidence. The real police know what we’re talking about.

Anonymous

So is all this just about the 6th Jan "insurrection" (lol) then?
      Didn’t look like 200,000 people there…

Anonymous

"those racist whites broke 2 windows at the capital!"

Anonymous

scrotes only deserve Liberia

Anonymous

Ever find out who lit the church on fire?

Anonymous

The help.

Anonymous

"

Anonymous

how does it hurt the messenge when nobody ever says they disagree with it on camera?

Anonymous

"them whitey try to insurrection!"

Anonymous

Google [AnyCItyName] Looting, you will see what the insurrection was.

The fact that the media never mentions the real insurrection then exagerates a voter fraud protest laden with false flags proves they are third world shithole tier communists.

Anonymous

american cultural revolution
        2020 summer of terror
        BlackKristallNacht

Anonymous

lel. the only proton emails I have is me telling bitchute unblock some songs I uploaded.

Anonymous

Good thing I only use emails for smoothie rewards points and porn accounts

Anonymous

if the feds get my smoothie rewards points im gonna be a sad panda

Anonymous

Checked

Anonymous

Don’t they only provide IP?
      Government already has it.

Anonymous

>Be poor schmuck
      >Have email
      >Hate garden gnomes and scrotes
      So what you are saying is i am on a list?
      >What they gonna do, make me poorer?

Anonymous

I didn’t realize there were so many terrorists in the US. We can assume that that only like 1% of the terrorists actually use proton mail. So we’re talking about a population of like 20,000,000 terrorists at least. That’s wild to think about.

Anonymous

Pfft. Everything I say online is satire.

Anonymous

So the feds are persecuting political opposition? Not surprising

Anonymous

Sauce?

Anonymous

Sorry did i miss the part where you guys are doing bad stuff on protonmail? Lol what were you guys using it for?

Anonymous

Protonmail is glowscrote honeypot, LULZ and even /poo/ anons repeated it again and again and yet scrotebrains didnt believe it. Now they will pay. If protonmail was honest service, theyd go the way of lavabit, but they are not, they dont even care about the law as only swiss judge can order them to release the data/monitor its customers. They just work for foreign government because they are nothing else but department of foreign government. They are not even good provider if you are normie as they will delete your paid accounts woke af of random talk on twitter.

Anonymous

The FBI can lick my gooch

Anonymous

> HAHAHA ITS OVER YOUR POST ONLINE BETTER ALL BE JOKES
      Dear FBI, every single post I have ever made anywhere on the internet has always been entirely 100% serious and never a joke, even if I have said they were jokes and even if I will say they are jokes.

Anonymous

When the FBI starts trying to door to door interview Q boomers. they need to be prepared to counter interview the FBI on What do they know about Epstein? Where are the Epstein files? Its not illegal to think your government fucks kids. The FBI knows theyre always welcome to dragnetting these direct communications.

Anonymous

I wonder if he actually has any clearances.
        Because, I read this picture somewhere.
        Someone debunk if I got doped with the pic.

Anonymous

THEY GOT YOUR EMAILS
      ITS OVER MUTTS
      Kek
      the absolute state of glowscrotes
      dead bred

Anonymous

I hate these boomers.

Anonymous

>administrative subpoena
      It’s literally nothing. It will show the email address and the associated information the user registered during the account set up. It proves nothing other than the most minimal standard of “occupancy of ownership”. The only way they can see the actual contents is with a search warrant (which proton is not obligated to abide by)

-t. Glowing fed

Anonymous

>israeli email provider backstabbed its privacy-concerned users
      I’m very VERY surprised, they seemed so trustworthy.

Anonymous

God freaking dammit.

Anonymous

Just use Tor for whatever you do online.
      >inb4 it’s not safe
      It’s not feasible for feds to do mass surveillance in Tor.

Anonymous

newsflash: don’t be ashamed of the things you post

>tech/greed/narcissism destroys humanity one person at a time
      >people are surprised when the world turns into a superficial shithole loaded with people of low integrity and no standards

Anonymous

This and only this.

Anonymous

ProtonMail has a failsafe setting to turn on that would force your signature to "In Minecraft" so you only have yourself to blame if caught

Anonymous

if anyone is attempting to send private spook proof data to each other email has to be the absolute worst way I can think of, anyone who got drag netted by these honey pots is a scrotebrain

Anonymous

Oh no they’ll watch terabytes of goatse

Anonymous

Come get me, you fed scrotes. You’ll get more than you bargained for.

Purebloodanon

Police and spooks reading this. Have you no shame, no decency, no morals or soul? If you stay your course and don’t repent and turn away from your grievous sins, your souls are consigned to hell in the afterlife for your despicable, disgusting and evil acts in this life.

No one likes you, appreciates you, looks up to you, respects you, or can even stand you. Everyone hates and despises you and has nothing but disdain and contempt for you, especially the genocidal tyrants whose eager enforcers and accessories in genocide and crimes against humanity you are. You are despicable evil. You are revolting to all decency and morality. You are a disgrace and a shameful stain on history, foot soldiers and cruel attack dogs of murderous despots. Your names and memory will live in infamy. You will be pointed out as examples of the worst in humanity.

You will stand trial at Nuremburg 2 and be hanged for your heinous complicity and accessory to genocide and crimes against humanity and your loyalty to genocidal tyrants.

Everyone alive to witness Nuremberg 2 will cheer your sentencing and rejoice at your execution. No one will come visit your graves, which will be nameless, or lay flowers for you there, not even your spouses, parents or children. They will be ashamed to have been related, married or descended from you or to have borne your name.

God will not abide or suffer you in Heaven. God is real, there is an afterlife, there will be consequences and *EVERY* debt will be paid, *IN FULL*. If not in this life then the next.

Stop. Think. Reconsider. Repent. Accept Jesus, ask Him and His Father for forgiveness for all the evil you already committed.

With contrition, apologise ask for forgiveness from the innocent civilians you’ve been oppressing, repressing, persecuting and helping democide.

Resign or reverse course and help the opposition against the genocide unfolding while there is still time to make a difference and before you have even more innocent blood on your hands.

Anonymous

they’re terrified.

Anonymous

ohh no are they gonna arrest me for my "anonymous" censured.tv sub?!

Anonymous

They might send you a fine if you keep causing trouble. These are garden gnomes we’re dealing with remember, money matters most of all to them.

Anonymous

Shit not the fbi accessing my ebay purchases. Me new Canning pressure cooker from America.

Anonymous

>they comply with laws when they have to
      The horror!

Viewing 101 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.