How do you explain many ancient cultures depicting this Seven Serpent Head being?

Home Forums History How do you explain many ancient cultures depicting this Seven Serpent Head being?

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

explain this shit

Anonymous

happy chanukah

Anonymous

Kek

Anonymous

Plasma.

Anonymous

this
        eyes on the sky boys, it’s gonna be trippy

Anonymous

Woke af Electric universe enjoyer

Anonymous

Electric plasma events in the ancient skies. I wonder how they actually looked like and what caused them

what. do these still occur and are there videos? redpill me.

Anonymous

You’re in for a hell of a ride anon. Look up electric universe and have your entire world view destroyed

Anonymous

thanks fren, my searches have been intriguing. anyone have a mega link or other dump for the book?

Anonymous
      anonymous
        Anonymous

Goes back beyond India, to the Indo Europeans. So he’s sort of right, but saying India is the source is wrong. I think it’s because Indian nationalists don’t like the idea that their religion comes from being conquered by the (white) Indo Europeans.

Anonymous

Sirenhead!!!!!

Anonymous

Electric plasma events in the ancient skies. I wonder how they actually looked like and what caused them

Anonymous

I heard about some archeologist that had started cataloging various "symbols" found on stone age cave paintings all around europe
      What she found was that quite a lot of symbols (tripple-#, circle with zigzag inside etc) were found wherever she looked.
      That means they are clearly not just doodles, but rather symbols with an actual meaning. And seeing as people in southern spain, and russia couldn’t very well have communicated with eachother to spread such symbols, that means we, humans, must have come up with the idea of symbols before splitting off in different direcitons in europe.

This makes me think that such similarities between different myths might not be anything out of the ordinary at all. The stories might have the same origin, and have changed a little bit.
      They’re still just stories, why would they not be?

Anonymous

there are a certain number of "motifs" that appear in rock art across the globe. Spirals, hatches, lines, zig zags. They definitely had meaning but we do not remember what it was

Anonymous

I already said that
          Thank you for repeating what i said, i guess . . .

So Tower of Babel depicted an actual event/social tribe of some sort at the very least

That’s a leap. Linguistic division doesn’t have to have been some sort of event, it may have just been a drift that took more time than we thought

Anonymous

Language drift happens quickly and more often is split clique groups. freaking internet and it’s memes is a perfect example of that shit in action.

> homo sapien rises up out of Africa with a monoculture
            > begins to leave about 100k years ago
            > carry over remnants of that monoculture as they disperse throughout the globe

Parallel evolution is a thing you should look into. Aboriginal

thanks fren, my searches have been intriguing. anyone have a mega link or other dump for the book?

https://holoscience.com/wp/

Anonymous

>Language drift happens quickly and more often is split clique groups.
              To the best of oour knowledge, yes. you can look at basically any language that has been recorded for even just 500 years, and you’ll see that there are major changes from then to now.
              But the problem is, all these examples we can point to happened in recorded time. In time where writing was well understood. But in this case, we’re talking about a written language that is most likely extremely basic, more basic than we can imagine. And it’s in a time where
              they wrote much less than any other culture we know of with text, only using a few symbols on each painting.
              It’s possible that with a basic language such as they must have had, and with such a rare useage, may have drifted a lot slower than in later times where text became more used.

>freaking internet and it’s memes is a perfect example of that shit in action.
              That’s kind of my point. These days, words, memes and other "symbols" change very rapidly. But that is at least to some extent because words and ideas spread very quickly. The more used a meme is, the more likely it is to change.
              Just look at Pepe, he started out as a quirky way of portraying sadness/loneliness, then became like a troll, and then political, to basically anything.
              This happened in just 10 years. Would such dramatic changes have happened as quickly 50 years ago? What about 2000 years? or even 20 000?

Anonymous

So Tower of Babel depicted an actual event/social tribe of some sort at the very least

Anonymous

Right image, middle part, left side.

Those are fukcing rune language!

Anonymous

I can’t make perfect sense of the runes but it says "(something)-fugitive"
        I believe it means "(he who) escapes (from justice/or some divine being)"
        The creature is called "Kiştey", he represents humanity. His head is split into 7 which represent 7 sondaughters of Erlik (7 deadly sins/demonic princes)

The legend goes like this:
        Kiştey, a young lad meets a beautiful woman, İrle, clad in only a wolf pelt near an iron mountain.
        İrle is a female incarnation of Erlik, she charms Kiştey (decieves humanity) and has 7 children from him who are the demon princes of the underworld, like Kiştey Ana who is the demon of lust and İlbis Khan who is the demon of wrath.

Kişte is drawn with 7 heads and among normal humans to remind people that evil comes only if we are weak willed and let the devil (Erlik) deceive us

Those aren’t runes, it’s ancient Turkic text

Anonymous

each of the serpents is a day of the week. hence the woman that knows her time is queen.

Anonymous

that’s me

Anonymous

SEVEN HEADED sis

Anonymous
      Potential wizard

Shemesh

Anonymous

Thats…a very good rendition of it, huh. Shemesh? never heard of him but ive seen him a few times

Anonymous

HYDRA constelation.
      Neighbor to VIRGO.
      The dragon that abduce the young maid?
      Get it?

Anonymous

Interesting, how it matches the “Seven headed serpent” in the book of revelations.

Anonymous

This

HYDRA constelation.
        Neighbor to VIRGO.
        The dragon that abduce the young maid?
        Get it?

Mr upzise

Parasites actually make a lot of sense people back then didn’t know what germs are or have microscopes

Ouranous

Number seven sits on the headless man. Jack O’Lantern day … soon.

Anonymous

Man Uranus do u ever friggin just sleep or talk to ur friends what’s goin on with u bud I’m perfectly happy to keep u entertained somewhat if u need a friend to speak to btw no promises hang in there 🙂 crazy fucker

Anonymous

Duke Dantalion obv

Anonymous

We wuz bankers n shit

Anonymous

You know, when people migrated to new regions they didn’t just forget their culture and start of scratch

These likely share a common ancestral belief system

Anonymous

Either this or early humans all tended to have very similar ideas because it was the next logical step. Like the invention of the spear, the crown or the suit. Or the believe in dragons and the meaning of where stars are on the night sky. Just a guess.

Anonymous

That looks like the physical embodiment of Life.
      https://youtu.be/TgHHB5-6z24

Anonymous

Arrogant despotic nephilim cunts who were eventually driven into the vast hollows in the planet’s crust where they now dwell and plot to reclaim the surface once more.

Anonymous

P.S. they have a real fetish for snakes, I don’t know why.

Anonymous

this guy knows

Anonymous
        Anonymous

What the fuck is that

Anonymous

The 7 heads represent each of the 7 energy networks that the Annunaki compartmentalized from our kundalini, that’s why in the left picture the snakes come out through the collar where the spine is.

Each head represents an affinity towards sapping a certain energy frequency that someone is more prone to be manipulated by, causing a collective imbalance of certain energies resulting in divisive conflict. It was revered in high regard because it uses this strategy to conquer empires. The images shown are just visualizations of the same deity expressed in a way that we can process it from an earthly viewpoint.

Anonymous

Bas relief stone carvings

Anonymous
      Anonymous

they probably ate mushrooms and saw a peacock or some shit

Anonymous

It’s all fake history.

Anonymous

fragments of the ancient world religion

Anonymous

>The divine septenary of man

A god amongst men – one who has achieved union with their divine opposite.

Don’t worry, we’ll have our own… I hear i: any day now.

Anonymous

perhaps they all collectively imagined it

according to mainstream

scioence

Anonymous

>perhaps they all collectively imagined it
        what do you think is happening right now?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Why is this surprising to people? humans all came from the same place, of course they’ll have similar primitive mythology.

Anonymous

Its Medusa

Anonymous

> homo sapien rises up out of Africa with a monoculture
      > begins to leave about 100k years ago
      > carry over remnants of that monoculture as they disperse throughout the globe

Anonymous

>Rises up out of Africa

Anon, I…

Anonymous

out of africa has been disproved by even normie anthropologists

Anonymous

The people drew what they saw in the sky, it was very different outside in previous Yugas

Anonymous

7 heads? 7 urethras.

Anonymous

credulous electric universe brainlets

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id