Does this symbol have an occultist origin or meaning?

Home Forums General & off-topic Does this symbol have an occultist origin or meaning?

• This topic has 57 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does this symbol have an occultist origin or meaning?

Anonymous

It’s the symbol for Thelema and thus a massive red-flag for anyone you meet

Anonymous

why are u scared of thelema? its not evil

Anonymous

He doesn’t like eating ass.

Anonymous

Oh, I am not scared of Thelema nor do I think it’s evil. But it’s definitely a red-flag since the people into it don’t tend to be the most mentally sound or nicest people, basically a BPD magnet.

Anonymous

It’s a big tiddy goth magnet

Anonymous
                Anonymous

Holy sheeeit I did not know she had a rack like that

Anonymous

Yes it is; "do what thou wilt" is the most evil materialist bullshit there is

Anonymous

Not necessarily sis. Your will does not have to be to get more sex money or honors. But yeah, most people will try to get more of what i listed

Anonymous

yeah its more of a

fuck civilized norms
              im not a fan of crowly and his garbage but that part i agree with

Anonymous

It’s actually incredibly embarrassing and says so much about LULZ, that this board doesn’t know something as basic and simple as the unicursal hexagram.

Crowley popularized the unicursal hexagram, also making it the symbol of Thelema because you can trace this hexagram with one hand. I encourage you to try it out.

Try tracing a perfect star of David in the air or on paper. You can’t.

The reason for this is used for hexagram rituals like the LBRH. Crowley will say that he invented it but he actually pulled it from a book of symbols which I can’t remember right now.

So freaking getting tired of this. Mostly because Crowley was such a freaking shitposter. Despite calling himself the Beast 666 which was him shitposting the Church and Victorian England sensibilities. If you look into the rituals of the Golden Dawn and the OTO, they are extremely Christian. The LBRP for example is calling upon the four names of God and then the four angels – Raphael, Gabriel, Michael, and Uriel. Crowley replaces the concept of "higher self" with "holy guardian angel". Not to mention you didn’t even finish the motto:
            "Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law…Love is the Law. Love under Will."
            The first part is "Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law", the Punk Rocker of Crowley, then expanding that the law is "Love is the Law. Love under Will." The hippy of Crowley.

Oh, I am not scared of Thelema nor do I think it’s evil. But it’s definitely a red-flag since the people into it don’t tend to be the most mentally sound or nicest people, basically a BPD magnet.

I can agree to that. 95% of roasties, thots, and edgelords actually have no idea what Thelema or Aleister Crowley the same way they take Nietzsche as the "God is Dead" guy.

Anonymous

>So freaking getting tired of this. Mostly because Crowley was such a freaking shitposter. Despite calling himself the Beast 666 which was him shitposting the Church and Victorian England sensibilities. If you look into the rituals of the Golden Dawn and the OTO, they are extremely Christian. The LBRP for example is calling upon the four names of God and then the four angels – Raphael, Gabriel, Michael, and Uriel. Crowley replaces the concept of "higher self" with "holy guardian angel". Not to mention you didn’t even finish the motto:
              >"Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law…Love is the Law. Love under Will."
              >The first part is "Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law", the Punk Rocker of Crowley, then expanding that the law is "Love is the Law. Love under Will." The hippy of Crowley.
              You’re scrotebrained if you take any of this sex cult bullshit seriously. You really don’t know that it’s all random crap to get people to fuck?

Anonymous

Tell me you don’t get laid without telling me you don’t get laid.

Anonymous

>because you can trace this hexagram with one hand.
              So you can use the other to jerk off?

Anonymous

Thank you! Jeez, the absolute state of LULZ nowadays. This is day 1 shit. I feel like this board is 95% edgy teens who want to be vampires, Christians who plug their ears, run into every room, and yell louder than you, people who ask if there’s an occult reason their piss is dark and just people who literally can’t read a book with more than two paragraphs.

Anonymous

It doesn’t mean mindless indulgence you ‘tard. It’s a call to know yourself and do strive for what genuinely makes you happy. Just cause Crowley liked to hold big fuckfests isn’t him saying everyone should.

Anonymous

Crowley ate his own shit and summoned Lam into our reality, fuck off.

Anonymous

I’m not defending him though, moron.

Anonymous

It’s woke af on the idea that your sould has an inborn divine will and expressing it means expressing the will of the divine. It’s not "do what you want yolo" bullshit.

I’m not a Thelemian and Crowley was a crazy lunatic but if you want to criticize the doctribe at least know ehat it’s about

Anonymous

it’s a branch of satanism, which is anti-God
          We’re not scared of it, don’t get us wrong

Anonymous

The creator of thelema referred to himself as mega therion and dedicated his practices to babalon the scarlet whore. Btw that symbol is the unicursoral hexagram.

Anonymous

Only idiots think dislike = fear.

Anonymous

Just googled that, of course it has something to do with Alester Crowley.

Anonymous

Everyone knows that already scrotebrain

Anonymous

yeah id stay away from these types

Anonymous

yes sunglasses emoji represents the inner termoil of our souls and the grace of god

Anonymous

The yellow skinned smiley face unironically is the more dangerous and demonic symbol.

Anonymous

>unicursal hexagram
        >Crowley, Thelema
        This

It’s actually incredibly embarrassing and says so much about LULZ, that this board doesn’t know something as basic and simple as the unicursal hexagram.

Crowley popularized the unicursal hexagram, also making it the symbol of Thelema because you can trace this hexagram with one hand. I encourage you to try it out.

Try tracing a perfect star of David in the air or on paper. You can’t.

The reason for this is used for hexagram rituals like the LBRH. Crowley will say that he invented it but he actually pulled it from a book of symbols which I can’t remember right now.

So freaking getting tired of this. Mostly because Crowley was such a freaking shitposter. Despite calling himself the Beast 666 which was him shitposting the Church and Victorian England sensibilities. If you look into the rituals of the Golden Dawn and the OTO, they are extremely Christian. The LBRP for example is calling upon the four names of God and then the four angels – Raphael, Gabriel, Michael, and Uriel. Crowley replaces the concept of "higher self" with "holy guardian angel". Not to mention you didn’t even finish the motto:
        "Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law…Love is the Law. Love under Will."
        The first part is "Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law", the Punk Rocker of Crowley, then expanding that the law is "Love is the Law. Love under Will." The hippy of Crowley.

[…]
        I can agree to that. 95% of roasties, thots, and edgelords actually have no idea what Thelema or Aleister Crowley the same way they take Nietzsche as the "God is Dead" guy.

>"Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law

>Devouring Time, blunt thou the lion’s paws,
        >And make the earth devour her own sweet brood;
        >Pluck the keen teeth from the fierce tiger’s jaws,
        >And burn the long-liv’d Phoenix in her blood;
        >Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleets,
        >And do whate’er thou wilt, swift-footed Time,
        >To the wide world and all her fading sweets;
        >But I forbid thee one more heinous crime:
        >O, carve not with thy hours my love’s fair brow,
        >Nor draw no lines there with thine antique pen!
        >Him in thy course untainted do allow
        >For beauty’s pattern to succeeding men.
        >Yet do thy worst, old Time! Despite thy wrong
        >My love shall in my verse ever live young.

Anonymous

Way to big to be /fa/

Anonymous

Yes, the yellow slimy shit with a creepy smile is legion, a false form that isn’t logically valid and lies to bait in people through shock value to get attention to survive, since it’s the concept of crowds itself it needs to constantly recruit or die.

Anonymous

It’s a yellow symbolic representation of slimy sleazy crowd mechanics.

Anonymous

The man in sunglasses represents a CIA spook. Whoever this is, she’s likely working with them and wishes to give them a dog whistle.

Anonymous

>Someone who peeps in on others all day.
        So legion in a fleshbag. Lmao.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/eULF7Ej.gif

The international symbol of simps who follow cosplayers thots on IG

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Just smooth out the edges a little

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Booba

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>Does this symbol have an occultist origin or meaning?

No. Those are known as emoji. That’s the sunglass emoji and used to be represented by the ASCII character woke af emoticon "B-)".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emoticons

Akephalos

Unicursal hexagram

Anonymous
      Anonymous

It means your gay

Anonymous

yugioh

Anonymous

That’s the Seal of Orichalcos from the season of Yugioh that nobody liked.
      It means those sluts have bad taste.

Anonymous

That’s the symbol of painful degeneracy

Anonymous

Go back to your containment thread larper.

Anonymous

Nah these LARPers are vampires

Anonymous

>Does this symbol have an occultist origin or meaning?
      Yes, the six pointed star represents the domain of heaven and spirit, while the five represents the earth and seven the domain of god.
      Also as a figure drawn with one single stroke it can be used to trap unclean spirits.

Anonymous

Isn’t that from Watch Dogs? The symbol on the guys hat?

Anonymous

Holy shit, never made that connection

Anonymous

Can we all admit that the occult/tarot/astrology/etc is all pussy bait and women comprise 90% of the legitimate believes and most men who are into it do so half heartedly and for the sake of the women?

Why do they love it so much? Are females naturally more receptive to what is there or are they just stupid?

Anonymous

>Can we all admit that the occult/tarot/astrology/etc is all pussy bait and women comprise 90% of the legitimate believes and most men who are into it do so half heartedly and for the sake of the women?
        I do it but I know it’s bullshit, I’m just an autistic weirdo who likes all the historical connections and stuff. The women for some reason really actually believe in it, and focus on stuff without looking up the history and realizing it’s bullshit at all, like some chick gets into tarot and immediately starts drawing her bullshit magic fairy tarot and selling it on Etsy while missing half of the symbolism on most of the cards.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>Women want romance and magic
        Nah why would they ever want magic make outs and shit? they want a bag of grain and basket of eggs to make polinka and unleven bread.

Anonymous

Yeah it means who ever has that on is experiencing fatherless behavior and should most likely dilate.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.