does smudging do anything except smelling?

Home Forums General & off-topic does smudging do anything except smelling?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

does smudging do anything except smelling?

Anonymous

it’s for annoying your neighbors with.

Anonymous

Tbh? Not sure. That’s never stopped me from doing it though.

Anonymous

I like the smell of it, but if it had some other benefits it would be cool

Anonymous

I think it does. Not to say it’s magic, but if it’s part of your tradition the smell, the smoke, the act can get your mind shifting from one state to another. Personally, I think >

it doesnt work unless you burn it with intent and the correct wording, usually in a native american toungue, in connection with the "creator" who is not the classical "god" or "yahweh"

i dont believe it "works" for randoms and whities trying to cleanse their whatever as sage is a sacred medicine given to us by the creator. it’s why you burn it

is being a bit small-minded about it, other than the burning it with intent.

Anonymous

>can get your mind shifting from one state to another

hey schizo natives used sage for purifying and edifying ritual, not for getting high

there are three types of sage

of three, one can only be used by women, and the other is for room inhalation

you cannot burn sage that is not picked by an elder

you cannot burn sage that was purchased

sage can only be given by an elder or tribal person

thought it can be freely given, it should be traded for an offering of tobacco, which can be purchased at any gas station

it must be burned in a bowl and or put out in a bowl

this bowl must be blessed by an elder

the burn must start and finish during the prayer and or cleansing

the flame should be lit by a match and avoid a lighter, but a lighter is technically fine

the actual prayer and or incantation and or ritual is a wording of intent to the creator, not your white god, or yaweh, as the sage was given to us by the creator, and to the native people

which means even if you are a white schizo trying to get high, you are using the creator’s and north america’s native plant, and not some wacko occult shit from europe

fuck you all schizos i just gave you more legit supernatural help than anyone and i learned it from a my grandma fuuuuuuuuuck you aaaallllllllllllll

Anonymous

actual woke af native advice

Anonymous

scrotebrain

Anonymous

Nobody was talking about getting high off sage, that’s dumb. If you go from unfocused to focused, that’s a shift in a state of mind.

Anonymous

it’s ok to grow the sage. and talk to it then harvest

Anonymous

absolutely woke af

Anonmouse

sage goes in all fields

Anonymous

the pipe does not contain sage

Anonymous

Get bonked by a white man and watch your children and grandchildren transition into white race.

I’m already not accepted by either whites nor Native American so now I want to find a black girlfriend to have kids with.. cause at least they will transition in 1 generation isn’t of being just a slightly whiter tone and never accepted by anyone. Sage is only good for one thing,, covering up the smell of shit in the outhouse or the smell of dried up vomit and beer soaked into the carpet

Anonymous

it will be the whites genetically bred out into browns. you know this, i know this, and your attempt at an insult is weak/10

Anonymous

it doesnt work unless you burn it with intent and the correct wording, usually in a native american toungue, in connection with the "creator" who is not the classical "god" or "yahweh"

i dont believe it "works" for randoms and whities trying to cleanse their whatever as sage is a sacred medicine given to us by the creator. it’s why you burn it

Anonymous

freaking scrotebrain fake woke scrote
        Nearly every culture has a way of burning herbs to remove negative energy. It isn’t exclusive to some freaking dudes who never even discovered the wheel. Fuck off.

Anonymous

Yeah, developing wheel-woke af technologies really paid off, the evidence is all around you.

Anonymous

And your welcome to find sage anywhere else but native land

Anonymous

I grew some myself, it’s not hard.

Anonymous

Smudge is a spiritual cleanser, and also a physical cleanser, the smoke and oil are antibacterial.

>can get your mind shifting from one state to another

hey schizo natives used sage for purifying and edifying ritual, not for getting high

there are three types of sage

of three, one can only be used by women, and the other is for room inhalation

you cannot burn sage that is not picked by an elder

you cannot burn sage that was purchased

sage can only be given by an elder or tribal person

thought it can be freely given, it should be traded for an offering of tobacco, which can be purchased at any gas station

it must be burned in a bowl and or put out in a bowl

this bowl must be blessed by an elder

the burn must start and finish during the prayer and or cleansing

the flame should be lit by a match and avoid a lighter, but a lighter is technically fine

the actual prayer and or incantation and or ritual is a wording of intent to the creator, not your white god, or yaweh, as the sage was given to us by the creator, and to the native people

which means even if you are a white schizo trying to get high, you are using the creator’s and north america’s native plant, and not some wacko occult shit from europe

fuck you all schizos i just gave you more legit supernatural help than anyone and i learned it from a my grandma fuuuuuuuuuck you aaaallllllllllllll

These guys are kind of right as far as intent goes, but you don’t have to be native or use a bowl. Sage is to be gifted yeah, but you can harvest it yourself. You just want the right kind, any sage with multiple branches isn’t sacred. The Lakota have a word for it that I can’t remember off the top of my head but it means "the sage that stands alone" that’s the sage you harvest. Smoking it is generally a no-no, but when traditional singers smudge before ceremony, they do inhale a bit to bless their songs.

Anonymous

the fuck anon. the cultural jihad sure got you

Anonymous

>calls native spirituality a cultural jihad
          >pretty sure it was you guise committing actual jihad on the natives

Anonymous

you are holding grudges and promoting racism by lifting some up and putting others down. none of that is spiritual but what the elites wish us to do.
            >freaking scrotebrain fake woke scrote
            to quote a wise anon

Anonymous

my grandma had two siss. they were taken by the church during the great scoop. of the two, one was forced to watch while the other’s mouth was bonked by a priest, and held his head as he came his priestly semen down his throat. then he beat the boy who sucked the white cock, bludgeoning his skull in, while his sis watched. he tried to get up and fight the priest, but was held down by white womenly nuns, wives of christ

that other sis taught me to play 1001 with dice, he will chill. his jaw was crooked from where a nun beat him, and was replaced

if by "grudge" you mean recent family history then get bonked whitey. go burn some more dead native kids instead of sage and connect with your white god

Anonymous

part of the jihad is making up stories for "justice" so even if your story is true (it’s not) only a fool would believe it.

Anonymous

right those hundreds of dead kids they find everyday just fell into those holes

bee tee dubs

up until 1964, it was illegal for a native american to burn sage. but it would’ve been perfectly legal for literally any other person race or creed to have sage and burn it. consider that for a moment. if you feel so ambivalent of the ritual of sage, then why was it illegal for my grandmother to burn it?

Anonymous

making up stories isn’t honoring the dead. sage was banned from powerful people because it’s powerful.
                    does it make you feel better now that whites are eating poison burgers while being consumed by the pills and media? the same power is still in charge violating all of the people and wants us to point at each others.

Anonymous

burn all the sage you want but do not devalue the rituals that children were bonked and murdered over, to destroy the traditions

if they had entirely, i would not be here, to piss you off, and actually share just a leeetle beeet of it

those powers that be are the same ones making these threads, in context, to belittle and devalue the rituals of sage. it even goes in all fields. god forbid there be genuine formality to connecting with the creator. respecting a native god, pfft, as if, M I RITE?

Anonymous

whites are not in power, the ones you see are nothing but puppets. you are not connecting with the creator by sharing hatred but the opposite

Anonymous

i wasn’t aware LULZ was a safe space for you i’m sorry white person i forgot you dont like thinking of the natives especially when you larp

Anonymous

none of us here are catholics from hundreds of years ago
                ive read plenty of headscalping, rape, and torture stories if you want to go this path
                or we could go down to south america and talk about infant torturers and child sacrifices

we get nowhere fast doing this

Anonymous

and just for the record, a lot of euro-descendants are not anglos
                really most everything i read about the past that other cultures have a problem with stems from the church, the monarchy, and anglos

Anonymous

HOLY SHIT AN ANGLO JUST COLONIZED MY HOUSE

Anonymous

Eh, don’t know about that since it’s used so widely by just about everyone.

Just use frankincense if you are calling on angels or the Christian God. Tobacco, sweet grass, I’ve even seen pine used. I’ve used lemon scented cleaner mixed with salt as a wash for floors and walls to physically and spiritually cleanse a space and sometimes that’s enough.

Give whatever you want gone fair warning, open the windows and doors and wash or smudge your way out of rooms (you don’t want to trap anything) and finally the front door of the house. Make sure you get the corners, closets and crawl spaces real good. Don’t leave a vacuum, fill your space or home with light and prayer to finish up.

It’s mostly all about intent. Be careful what you burn though, not everything is safe.

Anonymous

you dont have a monopoly on a connection with god, we are all part of it

any "ritual" and any "wording" can have energy and intent surf behind it. you can literally create your own language so long as you maintain meaning and intent behind what you’re creating

Anonymous

Tried it and it did nothing really except smell horrid , like disgustingly bad I almost couldnt go through with it

Anonymous

I knew people who were really into this, but the problems were coming from inside their own minds. I didn’t bother to mention this, no sense starting an argument.

Anonymous

I was proven correcf tho: one ended up in a mental hospital & the other ended up getting dragged out of her house by the police, and that was within a month of their "smudging" ritual.

Anonymous

i use it a lot and its very potent but if you dont understand it it’s better not use it maybe

Anonymous

Can I smudge using lemon thyme?
      Or lavender, or some mint?

Anonymous

Sage or Palo Santo can both be used to cleanse the energy in a room. You can also use a handmade broom. It all works on intention and there is a ton of ways you can cleanse energy. For instance more dust/mess = more negative energy so just cleaning up will improve the mood.

Anyways something specific about smudging sage is it’s anti-bacterial properties which you can go look up.

So its a smell
      It can be used for energy cleasning
      It can be an anti-bacterial to anything the smoke sticks too
      it can be used for a wide range purposes from rituals, ceremony, oils, or many other products such as a deodorant ingredient etc

Anonymous

>deodorant
        >"dude why do you smell like you burned a forest down?"

Anonymous

Anon you don’t burn freaking sage into carcinogens and toss the ashes into a deodorant mix 😐

Anonymous

Smudging is as useful as doing the LBRP… until your house is invaded by armed robbers of indeterminate race. Then hard reality caves in on the comfy bubble of copium you put up around yourself.

Anonymous

>he doesn’t smudge his firearms
        come on man

Anonymous

Sigh. This is what happens when hippies start buying guns after realizing shouting black lives matter doesn’t protect them against actual criminals. The only time a smudge is involved is when you clean your firearm after use.

Anonymous

It makes dumb people feel safe, that’s about it. It’s basically just pretentious incense.

Anonymous

I just bought a sage bundle the other day, along with some palo santo sticks, haven’t used it yet. It smells nice though.
      I’ve burned camphor before, it seemed to make a good difference: after only a day or two, my dreams became brighter and happier, less tempted by bad addictions like surfing the internet too much. I didn’t feel like listening to Ghost anymore (satanic rock band).

Anonymous

it does help, i’m not sure why
      i assume it has do to something with our very human nature that allows us to do things other lifeforms cant.
      i dont know what it does, but i assume it helps if done right

Anonymous

>my dad is an abusive poopyhole
      >sage makes him vomit

Anonymous

>and goes in every field

Anonymous

It gives you something to do, and may help you approach things with a bit more confidence.

Anonymous

To follow up, Reiki “massage” is total bullshit

Anonymous

>does smudging do anything except activate one of the deepest and most primal senses that ties to memories and creates connections better than any of the other senses?
      Maybe not.

Anonymous

I love the smell of woke af in the morning.

Anonymous

idk i usually use it to clear new places before moving in, that and a tibetan singing bowl. seems like bad guys no like it.

one time i was tripping balls on lucy and i picked up my smudge stick and looked at the burnt end, it formed some sort of pattern that i felt to be sacred.

i also had jars of cubensis cakes colonizing, the mycelium had formed in a strange sacred fractal pattern when i looked at them. my cat also looked like god and he gave me a face of like "yeah yeah so what, nobody would believe u anyway"

Anonymous

I love entering this state at random and everything becomes super micro body language that communicates really fast

Anonymous

set off smoke detectors
      annoy surrounding people

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id