Does anybody else feel a special kind of discomfort from this pic?

Home Forums General & off-topic Does anybody else feel a special kind of discomfort from this pic?

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does anybody else feel a special kind of discomfort from pic related? There’s nothing much that scares me visually as an adult, but this image can still give me trouble sleeping. There’s something ravenous about it. My assumption is that it is The Uncanny in full effect. I’m pretty sure this isn’t Linda Blair nor Eileen Dietz, but the dummy used for the head twisting scene, plus some extra visual editing that brings out its full potential. Also, what do you demon-believing occultists think of it?

Anonymous

Yes. Scary maze game traumatised me as a kid lol so I still feel a little jump in my heart when I see that pic. Shit’s just a prop though, nothing more to it.

Anonymous

Lol doesn’t bother me but pic related creeps me the ring girl was scary looking also but my brain tends to super rationalize it and say it’s not real so I don’t get scared much

Anonymous

turd movie. One hour is in Romania, but the hero has Irish manners. The priest is an imbecile (an unwilling actor). I do not recommend.

Anonymous

Honestly want her to be my wife

Anonymous

that’s the scariest pic on the internet sis why’d you gotta do me like that

Anonymous

idk my heart usually skips a beat when I see this posted even though I didn’t find the movie that scary

Anonymous

You are not an adult, freaking liar

Anonymous

Idk if this is a joke, but no. Not at all. Not as scary as really life

Anonymous

love song

v

If you look into behind the scenes it gets much scarier.

Google the girl who played her and the reason she died.

Anonymous

She didn’t die

v

scrotebrain. She died on filming the prequel set. She was raped to death by paedophile hollywood .

Anonymous

You’re thinking of the girl from the Poltergeist movies. You scrotebrain.

Anonymous

scrotebrain that was the girl in poltergeist .

Anonymous

Don’t bother, he is either a pure scrotebrain, or a scrotebrained troll, either way not worth of your time

Anonymous

My sense of horror is weird. Actually I don’t get you horrorscrotes why do some of you like this stuff

Anonymous
      Anonymous

it was pretty much the only thing that scared me as a kid but now it doesnt bother me

Anonymous

Did you see the Texas chainsaw?

Anonymous

Is that a wrestling move?

Anonymous

I always found the image to be discomforting but the film itself wasn’t scary at all. All the boomers in my life from parents, to coworkers, all said it was the scariest film ever made. They all swore it kept them up for days and that I shouldn’t watch it because it is too much.

Movie was so unbelievably silly. The Conjuring was a better possession film imo

Anonymous

>but the film itself wasn’t scary at all
        >boomers
        >Movie was so unbelievably silly
        >The Conjuring was a better possession film
        We have a 17yo tough guy here, mates

Anonymous

You have to be 18 to use this site scrote

Anonymous

This image truly shivered my timbers.

Anonymous

It looks like an animated gif who is gonna scare the shit out of you, plus if you believe in thougforms, egregors, tulpas, etc the tought of this image feeding on you fear in a feedback loop and become increasingly real the more you fear it, or just make you become a schizo having alucinations are terrifyn enought to me.

Anonymous

why does dave mustaine look so bonked up in this pic? what happened to him?

Anonymous

no,its linda blair in makeup, how is that scary?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I was home alone, in the dark, in October watching TV. A local car dealer decided to use this as their ad and I had never seen it before. Those fuckers got me good.

Anonymous

I still watch this video sometimes if i need to be awake fast. Always gets me. Works better than any coffee or emergy drink. Ironic how their ad made their own product redundant.

Anonymous

I remember being 8 years in old when I saw this video for the first time, it traumatize me for life of jumpscares. I’m a pussy.

Anonymous

this is the best jumpscare ever created. it literally appears at the part you least expect it to

Anonymous

>be kid me
        >at the house of a guy my dad is friends with
        >anon come and watch this video
        >if you look closely you can see a ghost come of the the trees and follow the car down the road
        >it’s difficult to see so make sure you lean in close so you can see it
        Needless to say I’ve never pissed and shat my pants harder than that day

Anonymous

Oh well, I remember being jumpscared from this when I was a child. I remember my heart hurting after that, my body feeling cold and hot at the same time, and I thought that something was behind me for the next month. Now when I look at the picture I don’t feel anything except being remembered of what happened back then.

Anonymous

whoa weird I had a similar feeling when I was a kid, like I was being watched from behind

Anonymous

It’s the eyes, humans dont have eyes like that with the tiny pupil. It looks like predator eyes

Anonymous

This

Anonymous

It’s also that you cant actually see right away the eye design but your subconscious picks up on having seen "predator eyes" so the image has an unnerving vibe that you cant immediately pinpoint

Anonymous

You are but a little baby.

Anonymous

I had a experience which make me still wary of looking at the OP image. It looks very much similar to what I saw as a child.

One evening, when I was around ten, I was laying in bed.
      Room was dimly lit, eyes closed.
      Some how I found myself seeing a white ball of light, in my inner sight. It seemed to pulsate, or breathe very softly. It had a hum to it, a vibration, and a fuzzy energy texture.
      It was, in hindsight, my inner energy centre which I came in contact with.
      Had I known better I’d understood that it was connected to my own breathing, that it’s size and hum/vibration grew as I synchronized my own breathing with It’s, and then I’d try to breathe slower and deeper, maintaining my calm state.

I did not however do that.
      I played around with the ball, making it grow and shrink with my mind. The hum/vibration was pleasant and it felt like reconnecting with a friend you’d forgotten you’d once known, having complete trust in it and just enjoying the company.
      Then I started to play around with it more, tried making it infinitely large and then shrinking it infinitely small, going back and forth between the two.

Now, I don’t know exactly what caused it to happen, but I started to feel increasingly uncomfortable. The white ball was becoming erratic and I felt I couldn’t control it any more. I felt fear. The vibrations/humming felt uncomfortable and I said in my mind "I wish the white ball would go away".

Anonymous

*Poof*, at once the white ball was gone, but instantly thereafter a hideous face (very similar to the OP image) showed up in my minds eye. It filled me with dread and I felt paralysed. It had a sadistic, fear-inducing grimace, sharp teeth, and a reptilian-esque nose. I don’t even now want to try to remember more details.
        I could hear it’s sinister, mocking laugh echo in my head, basically telling me "HAHA I GOT YOU NOW MOTHERFUCKER" and I now matter how much I said "I want you to go away! I want the face to go away!", it stayed. Even when I opened my eyes I could see it and hear it’s laughter. It’s energy was piercing, like it raped me in some way. It wasn’t enjoyable.

After about 10-30seconds (really hard to tell how long it lasted) it went away.
        I still don’t know just how much power that entity had/has over me and how much of it was/is just in my mind, but it was very disturbing nonetheless and I felt that something had shifted in me afterwards. Hard to say how, but I wasn’t the same.

After all these years I still don’t know what to think of it nor how serious it actually was of an experience, but it’s stuck with me. It still pops up now and again when I’m meditating (flashes of similar faces/beings, all with the same impetrating eyes). It doesn’t frighten me so much any more, mostly just get startled when they pop up so out of the blue.

It looks like an animated gif who is gonna scare the shit out of you, plus if you believe in thougforms, egregors, tulpas, etc the tought of this image feeding on you fear in a feedback loop and become increasingly real the more you fear it, or just make you become a schizo having alucinations are terrifyn enought to me.

>if you believe in thougforms, egregors, tulpas, etc the tought of this image feeding on you fear in a feedback loop and become increasingly real the more you fear it
        This is why I haven’t wanted to think about it too much since I’ve feared that the more I think about it the more powerful it becomes, so I just learned to ignore it instead. It’s still affecting me, but I don’t know how to deal with it and since I never confronted "It" and dealt with it it’s just been freaking and sucking up unconscious energy.

tl;dr
        OP’s image triggered a memory.

Anonymous

That’s an interesting read. Could have been sleep paralysis I guess, though I’ve never experienced it myself.

Anonymous

Thank you for reading.
            Writing it out has helped me get some perspective on it.

That is certainly a possibility, but I distinctly remember being awake and tossing around in bed. I’ve yet to have a real sleep paralysis, just through exercises and hypnosis.

Anonymous

y’all need jesus

Anonymous

Ain’t gonna argue against what’s true.

Anonymous

>After all these years I still don’t know what to think of it nor how serious it actually was of an experience, but it’s stuck with me.
          Classic case of sleep paralysis. I had a couple of mild episodes, for example I saw someone open my door and their grinning face turned into something distorted and devilish and I immediately started to panic then woke up and tried to scream but couldn’t and instead let out this weird quiet “huuuuuuoooouuuuuuhhh” sound. A friend dreamed that she was raped.

Anonymous

Dude same shit, whenever I get sleep paralysis I go to yell as loudly as possible but what comes out is like Hank Hills “bwuuuaaaaahhhhhhh”

Anonymous

>My assumption is that it is The Uncanny in full effect.
      >human shaped eyes, but with an unnatural yellow iris and unusually small pupil
      >human teeth, but black instead of white, the exact opposite
      >human face, but terribly scarred, thus made asymmetric
      >all of this combined with the fact that it’s supposed to be a little girl, who are considered to be the least harmless "version" of a human being
      Whoever made this was a true genius when it comes to evoking primal fear.

Anonymous

>Whoever made this was a true genius when it comes to evoking primal fear.
        Satanists know the human mind better than anyone
        Also the demon in this movie is actually a demon.
        The white face one in the flash frame.
        They filmed an actual demon, and no one knew the wiser

Anonymous

Yeah I think a big part was being jump scared by it particularly badly by one of those games that was actually a screamer. You had to spot and click on a red dot that got smaller and smaller till it was on a picture of Nemo. Obviously seeing this little animated fish made you drop you guard and as soon as your mouse hovered over it pic related popped up with the loudest scream I’ve ever heard.

I think it genuinely traumatised me because I couldn’t watch any videos anyone showed me after this, especially if there was a long pause in the video. I’d have nightmares about this face and still do occasionally. I was about 11 when it happened and I’m 25 now

Anonymous

Wonder how much psychological damage that game and the car commercial has caused overall.
        Pretty sinister

Anonymous

Sadly hilarious amounts, honestly. My mom got me with one when I was like 4, I had a breakdown then, yelled "hate you" and then got my ass beat. Still get uneasy messing with little mouse-precision flash games because of it and that face has mentally distorted over the years to be eldritch

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

Happy little guy.

Anonymous

this freaking thing. i got over Regan’s face, but this thing has me freaking spooked every time without fail. i think what gets me is the ambiguity surrounding it. where did this image originally come from?

Anonymous

I vaguely remember seeing it first on 2ch, mostly on screencaps

Anonymous

The whole "make me cute" meme/trend was how it got popular on the first place but who knows where it came from before that took off.

Anonymous

I remember reading on here somewhere that the pic was originally just some metal album cover. Some guy later used it as his profile pic and started posting all spooky like with it. Last name was Henocide.

Anonymous

Meant to say on Faceberg lol

Anonymous

Yeah I know dumb creepypasta shit but fuck me I just never liked this freaking pic. Hated even hunting it down to save and post here tbh.

Anonymous

me with smile dog
        the creepypasta is just dumb and not scary at all and the picture is just a dog with weird teeth and some shitty filter but everytime I see it my heart jumps
        theres just something so cursed about it (both versions) I guess it’s how uncanny animals look with human teeth

Anonymous

Smiledog is legitimately cursed, do not use.

Anonymous

why?

Anonymous

after watching the Ronnie McNutt suicide video i see suicide in a much different way now. especially since squidward does it in the exact same way.

Anonymous

if anything, it gives me comfort in a strange way, thanks to nostalgia. I associate it with scary maze game since I was born in the early 2000’s and I found out it was from a movie after the fact.

Anonymous

When I saw you piss on the rug my heart fluttered and I knew it was love, true love
      All the things I seen you have done to your mom I knew you were the only one, the only one for me
      Go and call a priest so he can exorcize me, be my ghoul tonight Reagan it was live at first fright
      I’d love it if you’d spin your head gor me or vomit up beautiful pea soup green so beautifully

Anonymous

That’s from scary movie isn’t it? I think from number 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1HAPCJQwGU

Anonymous

obviously it was designed with the express purpose of disturbing the viewer

Anonymous

I’m sorry OP, but that image is about as creepy as a dollar store halloween decoration.

Anonymous

Nope. Looks like a dumb cartoon

Anonymous

yeah for some reason this still haunts me in my dreams, has even been showing up lately.
      Back when scary maze game was a thing as a kid I had sleep paralysis with her in it, and also often had dreams with her in it, one portrayed her as a person that was misunderstood, rather than a possessed girl / demon.
      It still shows up and I sort of get creeped out, but I’m generally lucid when I dream now so I just force it away.
      freaking weird, could be something to do with the sheer amount of people that have been horrified by this image making it stronger or something, tend not to play into most of the shit on this board, but there’s something odd about it. If you look at it in your peripheral it’s even creepier, can’t really make sense of it.

Anonymous

Yes there is something genuinely creepy about that image, even with all of the tryhard stuff elsewhere online.

Bad magicks.

Anonymous

I’m 30 and cant look at that pic. Watched the movie when I was like 10 and I had to go see a psychologist after that…

Shut up faggot

no

Anonymous

being trolled by my cousins reason
      >hey anon check this maze game

Anonymous

Nah shit always made me lol

Anonymous

Compared to real evil that exists this little girl in makeup is nothing.

Anonymous

nah
      I seen some shit since I was a kid and shit like this doesn’t even touch me
      I had an edgy phase during puberty where I would go on LiveLeak and jerk off and laugh at videos of people dying but I got my shit scared when I was once a part of this hacker group and they decided to just fuck with people because they were bored, like hack to their computers and freaking put CP on there, swat them and then laugh at them spending few years in jail. No real reason or pattern for their behaviour just pure evil and chaos. That shit scared me straight so I dipped from that group of people.

Anonymous

Used to be scared of this image, not it makes me horny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11KaIzHK7mw

Anonymous

I mean thats a walker from the walking dead

Anonymous

>Everything wrong with LULZ in one thread
      All the facts are wrong, everyone with an opinion doesn’t know anything and everyone who suggests something offers something worse than before- all while fully contradicting conventional understanding of the topic.
      The Exorcist is a movie. Woke af on a true story of demonic possession that has never been refuted

Anonymous

It’s woke af on a fiction book, which is takes some elements from a possession case from the 40s that has been widely disputed to have ever happened.

There was a book that went deep into it going around the early 2000s, can’t find the name right now, but I’m pretty sure it was just mental illness, as usual.

Anonymous

>thread still here
      >get shivers every time I browse the catalog
      Why did you do this OP?

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id