Do you see anything interesting in this old painting?

Home Forums History Do you see anything interesting in this old painting?

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

do you see anything interesting, anon?

Anonymous

idk, op.

first thing I noticed was the blank globe.

the 1853 stood out.

I’m no historian but google mentions this?

Anonymous

that’s when it was painted you scrotebrain
        >1853 fecit

Anonymous

give us a list like in a hidden object game of things worth looking into.

or don’t.

nice picture (painting?)

Anonymous

theres three people in there: the monk, the alchemist and the warrior. all three essential parts of a man looking for enlightenment.

who is on top of the alchemist and the monk?
        also… what is in the book (down left) and what is its meaning?

Anonymous

There are four people in that painting anon.

Anonymous

>also… what is in the book (down left) and what is its meaning?
          It’s a sword. If you can decipher its meaning, you’ll be very close to attaining immortality.

Anonymous

>If you can decipher its meaning
            Might you’ve been able to accomplish that?

Anonymous

Just recently, yes. I’ll give you a hint: the book and the sword share the same blood.

Anonymous

Did you mean physical immortality? Do you happen to have a reading list that’ll enable one to decipher the meaning?

Anonymous

It’s more than just physical immortality. The immortals have a perfect body made of pure spirit, and the power to take any physical form they like. I’ve heard that some of them choose to keep living as humans, to teach and help other people.

I suggest starting with Fulcanelli’s ‘Dwellings of the philosophers’, he’s the clearest and most honest of them all. Any author he quotes from is also worth checking out. There’s also an ebook called ‘Alchemy deciphered’ which is basically just a list of excerpts by famous alchemists, sorted by topic. It’ll give you a nice overview of alchemical theory, and provide you with the keys to keep making progress, even if you understood nothing of Fulcanelli.

I have to warn you, though: being an alchemist is basically playing detective. You won’t find the full method clearly explained in plain words, anywhere, and believe me, I’ve looked. You’ll find some clues here, some there, and you’ll be supposed to figure out on your own which are true and false, and how they all fit together. There are many dead ends. It gets easier once you have a solid understanding of the basics and of how alchemists thought, because then you can see past the metaphors and the lies.

Anonymous

– Do you know if the concept of there being 3 paths to immortality is accurate?
                    >The first is the path of body refinement as in the use of the Philosopher’s Stone to immortalize the physical body
                    >The second is the path of the Mind; this focuses on immortalizing the mind
                    >The third is the path of the immortal soul
                    – Have you been able to create a Philosopher’s Stone?

Anonymous

If a stone is a heart then the philosophers stone would be the heart of a person like Jesus or buddha

Anonymous

Joseph of Yeshua:
                        "Amazing, I think you either noticed it too, again, back in those days, Alchemist would hide their literary works or alchemical formulas, some that may have been considered heresy, in containers out in the open, rather than in obvious places like safes under lock and key. Like in the box with the HEART-APPLE amidst the mess and rummage. The date is in the 1850’s well after the Inquisition eras, but as you can see, the Masons or Illuminati show the now-defunct traditions of their history in secrecy through art even to this day.

I agree with you though. I think your take is tied to what the HEART-APPLE symbolized for them back in the day.

THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE IS THE ONE WHO THE ILLUMINATI WERE ANTICIPATING.

They probably got impatient and just stopped obsessing over the HEART-APPLE secrecy."

Anonymous

>THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE IS THE ONE WHO THE ILLUMINATI WERE ANTICIPATING
                        Do you know if they’re the same person referred to as the Nobody/Anomaly?

NEO-DIO

Joseph of Yeshua:
                        "Yes, most likely, it has to be.
                        People on here give me poop for claiming to be the nobody or even when I claim I am God. I’m just role-playing here. Although some of the shit I’ve written in my book is too much even for me that I start to believe God used me to write it LOL!!!"

Anonymous

>- Do you know if the concept of there being 3 paths to immortality is accurate?
                      The first path is the correct one, though it blends a bit with the third, since ‘body refinement’, in the context of alchemy, means the creation of a ‘spirit body’.

>- Have you been able to create a Philosopher’s Stone?
                      Not yet, because there are still a few things I don’t fully understand.

Anonymous

– Do you happen to have a list of which authors and books to read in an order that’d enable a novice to achieve the most efficient path of understanding?
                        – What’re your thoughts on these posts?

[…]

Anonymous

I don’t think such a list can be compiled, because the most efficient path will vary from person to person, and it also partly depends on luck (assuming luck exists); sometimes I’ve found very important clues when I wasn’t specifically looking for them, but reading forums and blogs; I’ve often jumped from book to book, not finishing them but reading only selected parts, and I’ve gone back to some books multiple times. I couldn’t even tell you what order I followed.

I’m sorry but those posts are very far from the truth. He’s trying to approach alchemy from a modern scientific point of view, which is a common mistake. Fulcanelli wrote of how, at the age of 24, he had to forget everything he’d learned in school and start over again from scratch, learning this new (ancient) science. Alchemy is so simple that a stupid person may be able to understand it, and at the same time, so mysterious that a scientist would have trouble accepting it.

Anonymous

>I’m sorry
                        It’s perfectly fine. My apologies. I forgot to include this post.

[…]

Have you been able to create any of the other stones? There’s a silver stone that turns anything into silver. There’s also a red stone. However, I’m unaware as to what red meant. Lastly, there’s a plant stone and an animal stone. One guy claimed the plant stone is the entry level one for beginner’s to start out with. With the Philosopher’s Stone being the final one.

Anonymous

Regarding that post: alchemy never turned into chemistry, spagirics did. Spagirics is what people nowadays think of when they imagine an ancient alchemist – an old man in his lab, experimenting with different materials and equipment, trying to find the perfect formula and occasionally blowing himself up. But most people back then, just as today, didn’t know what real alchemy is about. The confusion arises from the fact that real alchemists used the same language as the spagirics, in order to hide the truth from the ignorant.

The symbol he posted does indeed contain the whole truth, albeit in a simplified form, and for those ‘with eyes to see’, it also gives a big clue as to what the philosophers’ stone is.

To answer your question, I’ll say that there’s only one stone, which is not a common stone, and the various stones (vegetable, mineral, animal) are just metaphors to describe its attributes. The reason the plant ‘stone’ is considered the easiest to make, is because it comes into play at the beginning of the work: it contains the philosophical mercury that needs to be sublimated and putrified.

The red stone signifies that the work has been completed and the highest level of refinement has been achieved.

Anonymous

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28405641/#q28405666
                        >I made my Philosopher’s Stone
                        Does it sound like he succeeded?

Anonymous

There’s too little information to be sure, but probably not. Very very few people succeed, and those that do, don’t go around announcing it to the world like that.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

That’s genuinely sad. It sounds like he, as well as the alchemists he knows, failed to pass the very first test. I don’t blame them, as I almost went down that path myself, and ironically, maybe it was just my ignorance that saved me. Being trained chemists, and having been taught that chemistry descended from alchemy, it was natural for them to assume that the two sciences share the same tools and materials. Only an uncommon amount of intellectual rigor, or divine inspiration, could have prevented them from making this very common mistake.

Anonymous

>the very first test
                        Are you able to disclose what that is?

Anonymous

The study of alchemy is like a maze, with many dead ends and false doors. What’s worse, you can work for years, for your whole life, without ever realizing that you took the wrong turn. The first test is figuring out what the philosophers’ stone really is. Passing it doesn’t guarantee success, though… it’s just the first step.

then what are you doing here?

I want to help some fellow travellers who may be lurking on this board, but I need to be careful not to say too much.

Anonymous

I take it that guy succeeded in creating some type of stone? And despite being able to transmute elements, it’s not the Philosopher’s Stone? What would be the appropriate term for it? A failed Philosopher’s Stone? Or might it be some kinda lesser stone? Assuming those exists.

Anonymous

Assuming that the stone he made is really capable to transmute some elements, it would be what’s called a ‘particular’ in alchemical literature, which is different from the ‘universal’ or true philosophers’ stone. He’s right when he says that none of the alchemists he knows can achieve immortality, because only the true stone can grant that wish.

Anonymous

>only the true stone can grant that wish
                        I’m guessing you mean metaphorically? In other words, in order to achieve physical immortality via the Philosopher’s Stone, it wouldn’t require one to speak to it? It’d instead involve some type of alchemical process?

Anonymous

Yes. I guess you could speak to it if you wanted, and some alchemists probably did, but it’s not necessary. There are no incantations needed.

Anonymous

Is it true the only goal of alchemy is physical immortality?

Anonymous

Why the hell would anyone consume it in the first place? The stone could well be a satanic eucharist, using astrological energies from saturn, moon, the ether and whatnot. Theres reason why Paracelsus and other alchemists died at regular age, you’d have to be insane to consume that. Immortality of the body is vanity. It’s like the caterpillar taking something to remain a caterpillar, it’s stupid. Theres reason only black magicians wanted to consume it in the middle ages, since they knew nothing good awaited them in the afterlife and wanted to prolog the process.

Anonymous

It’s a simple yes or no question i didn’t ask you to reveal a secret. But it’s ok Fulcanelli, you can just continue larping if you wish.

So saying whether the stone is external or internal would be saying too much? Lmao, get the fuck out of here larper.

Anonymous

So you’re saying the stone is internal transformation?

Anonymous

I’ve probably said too much already…

Anonymous

then what are you doing here?

Anonymous

It’s a simple yes or no question i didn’t ask you to reveal a secret. But it’s ok Fulcanelli, you can just continue larping if you wish.

Anonymous

But would it let me achieve PHYSICAL immortality?

Anonymous

Is it true the only goal of alchemy is physical immortality?

It goes way beyond just physical immortality, but yes, that’s one of the goals.

Anonymous

Do you have a comprehensive list of things alchemy is capable of? If not, what’re you able to name from memory?

Anonymous

I’m sorry, but that’s the sort of question that’s best left unanswered. The rewards are great, indeed…

Anonymous

>sorry
                        That’s quite all right. Do you recall how you got started with alchemy?

Anonymous

It was about 10 years ago and I think I just downloaded some books out of curiosity. I’d always wanted to live forever, never really accepted the idea that death is inevitable, but back then I was still putting my faith in modern science, thinking that some kind of gene therapy or miracle supplement would make my dream come true. I was very skeptical of alchemy… and the fact that there’s so much misinformation about it, plus the cryptic language, made me dismiss it as occultist garbage for a long time. Eventually, through a series of lucky circumstances, I came to the conclusion that there’s some merit in it, and I’ve been studying it ever since.

Anonymous

Have you tried any of the methods for physical immortality outside of alchemy? If so, have you made any progress with them?

Anonymous

No, unless you consider water/dry fasting to be one such method – it’s been argued that fasting has healing and rejuvenating effects. I never noticed any difference in my health when I tried it, other than weight loss, although to be fair I never did it for more than 3 days in a row.

Anonymous

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/28236061/#q28236061
                        You’re the one meant to read the words that follow
                        You might be able to discover some clues there. Although it’s scientific and not alchemical.

Anonymous

[…]
                        My apologies. The 1st line after the URL was supposed to be quoted.

I confess that I have no idea what he was trying to say. There may be a hidden message in those words, but, although alchemists liked to play with words, it had more to do with the phonetic value and etymology. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous

>Thanks
                        You’re very welcome.
                        – Thoth mentioned an exercise that involves orientating one’s body towards North. It reverses one’s age.
                        – Raw veganism turns back the clock approximately 20 years. However, it only works for as long as the diet is adhered to.
                        – Peaches, longans, and possibly lychees are immortality fruits.
                        – Shilajit thins the membrane of mitochondria.
                        – There’s a list of around 20 immortality herbs which likely originates from Taoist alchemy.
                        – There might be a way to reverse one’s age via Astral projection. It possibly involves modifying one’s Astral body or blueprint.
                        – I encountered a demon here who claimed he’s capable of speaking only the truth. He told me the Fountain of Youth is located in the Tapas-loka.

Anonymous

>Thanks
                        You’re very welcome.
                        – Thoth mentioned an exercise that involves orientating one’s body towards North. It reverses one’s age.
                        – Raw veganism turns back the clock approximately 20 years. However, it only works for as long as the diet is adhered to.
                        – Peaches, longans, and possibly lychees are immortality fruits.
                        – Shilajit thins the membrane of mitochondria.
                        – There’s a list of around 20 immortality herbs which likely originates from Taoist alchemy.
                        – There might be a way to reverse one’s age via Astral projection. It possibly involves modifying one’s Astral body or blueprint.
                        – I encountered a demon here who claimed he’s capable of speaking only the truth. He told me the Fountain of Youth is located in the Tapas-loka.

I forgot to mention one thing. When you’re towards the end of your life and you think you’re gonna die soon, don’t think about death. Continue to think about living. Make plans. The idea is to build up life stamina. At some point along the line, you’ll begin to smell something foul. It’s the lymphatic oil your body accumulated over its lifetime. Then your wrinkled, saggy skin will tear open and you’ll make your way outta it as if it were a cocoon. After you’re finished, you’ll find yourself to be 20 years old again.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

I’m sorry, but that’s the sort of larp thats best left unlarped. The larping is great, indeed….

Anonymous

the stone is the semen/sexual energy.

Anonymous

> Not yet, because there are still a few things I don’t fully understand.
                        Le 2 more weeks.
                        > I don’t fully understand
                        Is the poison
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua1mJe0Tx2c

Anonymous

I found a philosopher’s stone. You don’t really create them per se, though some do, but they are all over the place if you know where to look.

If a stone is a heart then the philosophers stone would be the heart of a person like Jesus or buddha

And if a stone is something else then it would be something else. You’re on the right path, keep going, take it a few steps further.

https://youtu.be/MmogyhM2sCE

Anonymous

>if you know where to look
                        What types of locations?

Anonymous

Templar cross smack dab in the middle.

Anonymous

well duh! but this is LULZ and that’s obvious and worth ignoring for the sake of other interesting things.

Anonymous

That’s how old school gamers used to store their pee in dew bottles

habib

My first thought was "man, as I am spending all my time on wizardry and dancing and socializing and and and, my room gets really messy sometimes, but this is what it would look like if I had a lot of books and someone was PAYING me to be a wizard for sure. I sympathize."

Then it was

Then I think the sword through the book stood out to me the most, with the vase behind it. Something about that way of bookmarking or ‘coincidence’ struck me as significant.

Then I paid attention to the ‘attentive but not comprehending’ look of the duke-dude.

Anonymous

of all words you thought the one about financial worth was the most important?

habib

it was for emphasis in the thought. Yes, in my thought I felt, more significant than the picture was that my own experience is only different because of one thing; nobody is paying me to horde books and knowledge, because I would be a shoe-in for this photo if they were.

Yes, my relation to this photo is one of complete sympathy and acknowledgement of a simple divide; money.

Anonymous

you do realize money is an arbitrary way of trading?. who decides the value of money in relation to goods?.

habib

yes? did you get the impression I don’t? If someone was willing to fund my wizardry in the form of housing me, feeding me, and taking care of my general "nonproduction" through whatever means, I would also accept that- but in the end they ARE (probably) spending money, "paying" me with their efforts required to allow me the time and space to study however I’d like (like this wizard). It’s a shorthand. Doesn’t necessarily mean money…. this comment of yours feels assumptive and a total misread of my message, but perhaps I am not understanding you. I never mentioned money, per se.

Anonymous

>If someone was willing to fund my wizardry
                  well… nothings stopping you from doing it right now, is it?.

and wizardry is a misnomer, the goal of alchemy has always been transmutation.

habib

It’s all wizardry as far as I am concerned. and I AM doing exactly this, but without money I have less tomes and far more kindle-formatted books. I miss tomes. I also don’t have sick-ass dungeon-rooms for study. I have a cool hostel though.

Anonymous

pics

habib

My phone cost me something like 150 pesos, the camera quality wouldn’t do it justice. Imagine a monastery in the mountains. It for all intents and purposes, is exactly this, while also being a hostel lmao. I am probably the only current "monk" though I’ve known one other.

It’s a REALLY cool place. In a magical town. I love it. If you’re asking for pics of anything else, though, I’ve none of my kindle nor anything else either hahaha

Anonymous

What country?

habib

I currently live in Mexico. I love it. It’s a really special place- even and especially for magical things. It has as many or more (I forget the numbers) of cultural-level-sacred-sites than other CONTINENTS do altogether. It’s intense.

Anonymous

Ah must be very interesting. I’ve always been curious about the magical inclinations of the original people of Mexico since they’re very VERY advanced in mathematics and architecture. Do you know anything about the black mirror? Obsidian.

Anonymous

win the mexican lotery *wink*

and dedicate your life to wizardry

Anonymous

>anon lives on disability

sell your pills or something if its such an issue for you

habib

I do, in a way. I don’t have pills, and I am not needing more money. This train of thought started because I AM living a mirror life to this guy, but if I DID have more money I would just be actually-this-dude (context supporting of course). I am perfectly content where I am.

Ah must be very interesting. I’ve always been curious about the magical inclinations of the original people of Mexico since they’re very VERY advanced in mathematics and architecture. Do you know anything about the black mirror? Obsidian.

It’s fascinating. I live adjacent to indigenous people. They’re accent reminds me of, not exaggerating or making a joke, star wars characters in a LOT of ways. These people speak from the heart- they are VERY commonly hardcore psychics. I have had an elder approach me in downpour rain to tell me he had seen my heart on a random trip I took months and months prior- they see right through people (it’s a large reason they don’t like white people- white CULTURE is VERY ingenuine and has little basis in the heart (I am white btw, 23andMe (idk it’s reliability) says I am 99.1% Northern European… very white) which screams danger to these people).

I can’t speak to their current architecture (nor math)…. they basically live in 2nd world huts usually. They’re content. Their ancestors however were clearly, evidently, highly accomplished. That fell apart though, and the present people are doing all they can to avoid being colonized by heavy external cultures that I don’t see evidence of this math besides their highly mathematic textile-work.

win the mexican lotery *wink*

and dedicate your life to wizardry

If you mean by marrying a Mexicana, which in a lot of ways WOULD be winning the lottery from a purely utilitarian viewpoint, I am not interested but I have thought about it. I can’t think of anything alluded as the Mexican lottery if not that hahaha

Anonymous

i dont UNDERSTAND why you type like THIS

also why do YOU namescrote?

habib

it’s for emphasis, it makes sense to me. If I was speaking it would just be a slight emphasis on a point to remind you or set the tone for the rest of the idea. If I type a long paragraph, that in person would be engaging because of the dynamics, over text I might completely lose you. It’s not arbitrary.

And because I have a name, and I don’t care to be anonymous. I like that people might, for a second, feel like they’re talking to a real person who has a name. This is the name I hear many times a day, and I consider this valid socializing in many ways so why not allow some level of personalization? I dig it.

Yeah, i can understand where you’re coming from with the white culture angle. Very materialistic and consuming in a way, too logical and kept in secret the reality of the world. I wish you peace, love and ascension, anon. You sound like a really cool dude and i hope you find what you’re looking for

Yeah, I just conversed with my ex (a brown woman who is otherwise VERY capable and someone I highly respect) about this- it’s not white PEOPLE, I don’t think we are naturally this way, it is white CULTURE. It’s all learned behaviors. white kids aren’t this way. White adult non-domesticates aren’t this way. I love white people, the culture is the shit part.

Thanks for your kind words. They mean more than you might know- I am not starving for sociability nor validation, but knowing that something as simple and base as little letters I personally and send out into the ether allow someone else to see a piece of me that sparks this kind of response creates that much more gratitude in my heart.
                        Same to you sis!

habib

I didn’t explain properly- I conversed about this because she was speaking as if it were white PEOPLE. I don’t put the blame on any individual, not anymore blame than I put on ANYONE for not assessing their cultural baggage.
                        She agrees, I believe, but the neural pathways for another (similar in sound and completely different in meaning) phrase and thought are deep.
                        I only mentioned this and her because it happened today, so it’s on my mind distinctly.

Anonymous

Yeah, i can understand where you’re coming from with the white culture angle. Very materialistic and consuming in a way, too logical and kept in secret the reality of the world. I wish you peace, love and ascension, anon. You sound like a really cool dude and i hope you find what you’re looking for

Anonymous

>I can’t speak to their current architecture (nor math)…. they basically live in 2nd world huts usually. They’re content. Their ancestors however were clearly, evidently, highly accomplished. That fell apart though, and the present people are doing all they can to avoid being colonized by heavy external cultures that I don’t see evidence of this math besides their highly mathematic textile-work.
                        according to what i know, its all about western culture not being able to understand things from a different point of view

>Srinivasa Ramanujan FRS (/ˈsrJnJvɑːs rɑːˈmɑːnʊdʒən/;[1] born Srinivasa Ramanujan Aiyangar, IPA: [sriːniʋaːsa ɾaːmaːnud͡ʑan ajːaŋgar]; 22 December 1887 – 26 April 1920)[2][3] was an Indian mathematician who lived during the British Rule in India. Though he had almost no formal training in pure mathematics, he made substantial contributions to mathematical analysis, number theory, infinite series, and continued fractions, including solutions to mathematical problems then considered unsolvable. Ramanujan initially developed his own mathematical research in isolation: according to Hans Eysenck: "He tried to interest the leading professional mathematicians in his work, but failed for the most part. What he had to show them was too novel, too unfamiliar, and additionally presented in unusual ways; they could not be bothered".[4] Seeking mathematicians who could better understand his work, in 1913 he began a postal correspondence with the English mathematician G. H. Hardy at the University of Cambridge, England. Recognizing Ramanujan’s work as extraordinary, Hardy arranged for him to travel to Cambridge. In his notes, Hardy commented that Ramanujan had produced groundbreaking new theorems, including some that "defeated me completely; I had never seen anything in the least like them before",[5] and some recently proven but highly advanced results.

habib

I absolutely for a second don’t doubt this. That’s why I made sure to point out that I don’t SEE evidence of it; it could be there right in front of me (their textiles are a really leading point).

I might look into this more on account of this response. I could just be looking for anglo-mathematics while ignoring something else entirely. if I see anything noteworthy I will likely post- on LULZ I think very few people are actual-racists who wouldn’t be interested in this, these are an ancient people after all.

Anonymous

One day you’ll have even less and be happy.

habib

I don’t doubt it! I could be happy with a loincloth and the knowledge that some-tomorrow will bring calories and water. I am happy regardless of my external- or rather, I feel joy regardless of what is going on around me, really.

I think this was a reference to the "own nothing and be happy" meme of (communism or whatever), but I genuinely do like not being responsible and attached to many things. I also like fasting, so I never saw this as some kind of hellish rebuke personally like those around me may have!

Gwaihir

Child in the top left of the tapestry along with an aged unhappy jester in the top center of the tapestry

Gwaihir

There’s a serpent with a small squat brimmed hat in the top right of the tapestry and some sort of Asian/Arabian prince in the center center

Anonymous

He stores his piss in a beaker like a woke af piss wizard

Anonymous

Woke af

Anonymous

every object has a design, you could tell they cared about every single thing that was built and it gave it soul. Now its just mass produced items that give no meaning.

Anonymous

Who is this on this case?

Anonymous

Why are the templars always involved with alchemy and magic shit. They were Christian so it seems?

Anonymous

most symbols have been around before those organizations, just because they appropriated them doesnt mean they were the creators

Anonymous

Why would the templars adopt a symbol like that?

Anonymous

they come from the root of their belief.

Anonymous

What’s their belief?

Anonymous

>The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon

Anonymous

Gnosticism. Well the spiritual leaders of the templars at least.

Anonymous

stop using that term or scrotebrains will confuse it with the new age scrotery pushed in this board
                  it’s way closer to classical hermeticism anyway

Anonymous

Like a cross? Gee, I wonder.

Anonymous

You should wonder. The cross Jesus died on is greatly different than the equal-armed cross.

Anonymous

That’s the cross of Enlil. The founding templar families weren’t Christian. The Knights of Malta use the cross of Saint Germain, a literal demon.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

hinduism teaches the same thing without making it a secret club… and they had it first, no?

Anonymous

The Enochians and the fallen angels had these ideas first. Hermes reestablished these ideas in the cities that he taught in after the flood. These ideas then spread to India through the indo aryans. Hinduism is not original lol

i mean they got it from there and it wasnt in a secret club kind of way

Anonymous

that may explain why the majority of them are disgusting psychopaths

Anonymous

>Saint Germain, a literal demon.
          Wut?

Anonymous

A demon???

Anonymous

Lots of people hidden in the pic, white monk in doorway, two in red to his right side. Face top centre of curtains, below that large dragon face and to right of that another person, on bookshelf to the left is another face if you hold the image back. One in vase bottom right, one in bottle beside table leg, one on base next to Templar Cross, and one on tapestry to right of table but above box.

Anonymous

If you were looking at the actual painting, this is probably a clue.

Anonymous

woke af

Anonymous

A lightbulb? That’s the second most peculiar thing after Europeans having a Islamic sultan as their wallpaper. What’s the background of this painting?

Anonymous

looks like a pocketwatch

Anonymous

The dude watching from the shadows in the back

Anonymous

That globe’s not Earth….

then what planet are they on?!

Anonymous

i want to steal that jug of piss

Anonymous

There’s another nice little detail, now that I look closer. Above the big black book on the bottom (‘opened’ by the sword), there’s a white and a red one. Together, they symbolise the three stages of the work.

Anonymous

The birth hierarchy, we spiral forever.

Anonymous

One of the folds of the tapestries atop looks like it has a face?
      I see either a picture or a model ship.
      People in the back appear to be researching the same fluid in the front.
      The globe appears to be missing some continents?

Anonymous

Wth? I got strange tinnitus in one ear when this came into view…

Anonymous

>sword being ‘encased’ by the book.
      >blank globe
      >obvious templar imagery
      >what i assume is saint petrus on the vase near the booked sword.
      >lizard skeleton. nod to pagan snake myths?
      >voyage represented by the model ship
      >arabic and christian scolars.

Anonymous

I assume that container next to the Templar one is the rambam?

Anonymous

>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SHOWING ME THIS, YOU BLITHERING freaking IDIOT?! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU TAKE THE CHILD OUT ITS BOX ENVELOPED BY BLACK CLOTH IT IS NOW SUBJECT TO MY THOUGHTS AND THUS BECOMES POLLUTED? THROW IT AWAY FOR FUCKS SAKES, IT’S USELESS NOW!

Anonymous

They achieved citrinitas?

Anonymous

Alchemy was taught by fallen angels. Do keep that in mind.

Anonymous

yes its intresting, so what

Anonymous

quints?

Anonymous

Yes; a comfy place of learning.

Anonymous
        NEO-DIO

JOe JOe YESHUA-STAR:

"0_0"

<3 <3 <3
        Damn…who dat woman?
        I want to meet up with her in a dream while I am in my Cthulhu form…

sd

i did it

Anonymous

The oil
      The paint
      The maps
      The templar, Jesuit before the free mason
      It’s a painting of the creation of the globe
      It’s the day they designed the theory of the world being a ball and mot flat tied in with the firmament

Anonymous

blank globe because the original purpose of that object was not to show a world map.

Anonymous

I think I see two dudes trying to prove their usefulness to the universe.

Anonymous

The dead alligator is not hanging from the ceiling like it is supposed to be.

Anonymous

But rather is on the floor. And is a baby.

Anonymous

why is the orange on the floor honestly that’s the most notable part of the painting besides his piss flask

Anonymous

I see a child tied up in the kitchen?

Anonymous

>curtain pulled back to show stars, subtle reference to veil in many alchemical art pieces.
      >blank white globe?
      >dude with red hat and beard has been sitting at the scrolls too many years, look at that poor posture.
      >some kind of model ship stowed up on a shelf above the door for no reason.
      >who the f uses a sword for a bookmark, I mean, come on.

Anonymous

The framing reminds me of Las Meninas, one of my favorite paintings! There’s something about the doorway in the background I always found so enigmatic.

Anonymous

[…]

I take it you meant you found a physical stone? If so, where’d you find yours?

Anonymous

No, I was taking the other point of view, not physical in this case, then again I need be careful to the degree that everything is physical. But no, not like you are asking.

For some, there’s more to the field of Alchemy than only chemistry or material science; it also always had an essence of philosophy to it. One might distinguish a "chemical philosopher’s stone" and a "philosopher’s, philosopher stone," or any other field’s stone.

And there is a deep correlation between the physical stone, the philosophical stone, or any other specific stones, with the body and mind, that they are the stone also, and what state they need to be in to achieve the end product.

For example, that is, only someone, a philosopher, sitting around thinking about how chemistry and everything worked, would be able to understand and come up with a transmutation device. But also, that they over many years, or some time frame, had undergone a life and experiences such that their own body became the vessal for such information.

Anonymous

So you found a non-physical stone. Where’d you find it?

Anonymous

In philosophy, and my body, and in many endeavors. Like I implied, they are all over, waiting for someone to find them, and they are such that each person has a chance to find their own.

Q. What is a stonemason’s stone?
            A. A stone (transmuted into a tool or building). Granite, Salt
            Q. What is a chemist’s stone? (The original take on the subject)
            A. A Transmutation material (transmutes materials). Anti-gold, Sulfur
            Q. What is a philosopher’s stone?
            A. (Fill in the blanks, analog here, transmutes ___ ?___). ___?____, Mercury

Anonymous

Have you been able to do anything with your Philosopher’s Stone?

Anonymous

To reiterate, all stones are physical in the sense that all fields take place in the physical, and therefore the configuration of such is physical. And yet when people speak of the traditional stone they are referring to the chemical, material one.

Have you been able to do anything with your Philosopher’s Stone?

Yes and no. I’m not necessarily great at wielding it. I’m more like the kid who came across something on his own, versus someone who was shown all the parts and pieces and how to properly operate one over time. Like Mickey casting spells with a stolen Wizard’s hat in Fantasia.

But yes, in one way I did do something specific with it, or a few things maybe, and it’s also useful for daily living in other ways, and becomes more so all the time.

Anonymous

What have you done with it?

Anonymous

I won’t say. You’ll never find one that way. Besides, I’ve been very specific anyways.

Anonymous

Did you engage in any sorta practice to find one? Such as LoA? Or were you simply intent on finding one? Or did it happen by accident?

Anonymous

I kept it in the back of my mind over time to keep my eye out for how to make one, or what one was, and I kept thinking about a deeper or abstract meaning behind the stone, versus the surface level take. The philosophy part. "Everyone" talks about the philosopher’s stone, but "all they talk about is chemistry," but yet it’s called the PHILOSOPHER"S stone.

Eventually, I came across material where others concurred and confirmed certain ideas I had about the topic, and I then applied those concepts to, and compared them against, my own life, to the point where I realized I had achieved such a task in the recent past, and had the understanding to at least use to operate it to a minimal degree.

Anonymous

This op? Top right hand corner.

Anonymous

Oops forgot picrel

Anonymous

Look closely at the curtains.

Anonymous

Joseph of Yeshua:
      "The least obvious is the inconspicuous symbol.
      HEART-APPLE
      forbidden low-hanging fruit.

The dead reptile is a distraction.
      So is the date below the symbol.
      Also, if anyone can make out what the lettering reads let us know. These are fun."

Anonymous

I will say though, that the traditional one is within the realm of possibility of textbook modern atomic theory, for anyone pondering the ability for one to even exist, but good luck without someone who knows how sharing the info.

Anonymous

That heart symbol is interesting. As is the fact that they’re using a sword as a bookmark.

Alex75

He does not claim anything except sovereignty over himself.

Anonymous

Something something 1853

Anonymous

There’s a shadow person on the right side

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id