Do you guys think the “elites” fear an arousal of a new Buddha?

Home Forums General & off-topic Do you guys think the “elites” fear an arousal of a new Buddha?

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

do you guys think the "elites" fear an arousal of a new Buddha?

Anonymous

I think they’re jumping at their own damn shadows at this point.

Anonymous

Woke af, whatever you mean by that. Still woke af

Anonymous

No, budishm is the ultimate slave belief system, that’s the reason it has been pushed ever since the people in the CIA started this new age hippie movement.

Anonymous

Christianity is the ultimate slave belief system. Thats why the church has been pushing it and spreading it for over 1000 years.

Anonymous

Christianity has been infiltrated long time ago along with catholics,muslims and the eastern religions

Anonymous

Christianity was inspired in eastern religions. Where do you think Jesus was in his lost years?
            Not to mention every single feat he accomplished is also mentioned in legends and anecdotes of taoist, buddhist, hindu and etc advanced spiritual masters.
            BTW all those feats are real, and if a belief system can grant you the ability to produce such miracles then perhaps there’s something to it and it’s not all "accepting reality for what it is bad, only material reality matters, kill person you don’t like, sex person you like, spread genes, constantly satisfy your never ending thirst for carnal pleasures, ooga booga"

Anonymous

[…]
          living is the ultimate slave belief system. thats why nature has been pushing it for over 3.5 billion years

Listen Samescrote, despite how butthurt you might get the CIA has been sponsoring new age cults of all flavors since it’s inception for various reasons. Stuff rooted it budisht beliefs is no exception.

Through COINTELPRO it subverted, co-opted or outright created new groups to suit its needs. Allot of the leaders who went on to found the Hippie movement took part in the CIAs Drug experiments that were used in conjunction with Project MKULTRA(experimental mind control). This of course includes LSD which they created, the Beatles even wrote a song about LSD. It got to the point where they stared secretly dosing people with drugs for more trial through operation Midnight Climax.

Just search up any of the stuff I said, you can also find plenty of proof online of the CIAs connection to the finders cult or various others and their drug running operation. Everything has been declassified, most of these eastern religions or new age stuff were pushed and are still being pushed even in this very board as social engineering experiments.

Anonymous

muy basado

Anonymous

>my mom gets bonked by her yoga instructor therefore ancient religion is new age

Anonymous

They have been pushing corruptions of Buddhism so people will preach false enlightenment.

Anonymous

Yes, Buddhism in the west has become enmeshed and entangled with the sjw worldview which is anathema to ‘true’ Buddhism, by purpose and design in order to prevent genuine Buddhist beliefs developing. It’s just Mara being Mara, so hardly surprising.

Anonymous

The bible teaches something similar.
                2 Timothy 3:5
                5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
                Many spiritual teachings of the past have been long lost to time to these. I’m sure someone has a better analysis of these things, but what I am trying to convey, is that pop culture has been utilized by opportunist and given to people as a false identity in order to make money, i.e. corporations, snake oil salesmen.. You get the idea. A spirituality they might genuinely believe themselves to be apart of, but actually do not because they are still under the influence of various modern ideologies which do not at all correspond with the teachings of the masters of whatever form of spirituality they claim to believe in.
                It’s more like a prop.

Anonymous

Whoever this Mara is, he’s going to be reborn into the Hell realms for a long, long time.

Throwing a rock at the Buddha is one thing (which is enough to be sent to the Hell realms), subverting the Dharma to such a degree that most Buddhist newcomers will commit obscenely dangerous and beginning the decline of the Dharma is quite another.

Anonymous

>obscenely dangerous
                  *obscenely dangerous bad karma

Anonymous

>Whoever this Mara is
                  That’s the thing, Mara – the demon of worldly desire – is not a conscious entity. Mara does not exist, our own delusion gives form to Mara – that’s what makes ‘him’ real.

Anonymous

If this were truly the case, why does Mara continually tempt the Buddha after he receives Enlightenment and is free from all delusion?

Moreover, there’s a story where Moggaliana talks to Mara and says that he was Mara in a previous life where he threw a stone at the Buddha and was sent to the hell realms due to the grievous karma of that action.

Plus, the Pali commentaries make it clear that Mara the being is different from Mara desire.

There’s no one to blame for your desire but yourself, but traditional Buddhism has always recognized external beings like Mara.

Anonymous

>its always your fault even if its not!
                      At this point i believe that normalscrotedom is some serious curse.
                      God of this damned world surely blinded their minds.

Anonymous

>mara dindu nuffin

Anonymous

There’s the lingering question of whether or not Enlightenment is a permanent state, given that all things are impermanent. I myself would not be so foolish as to try and venture a view on that…
                      Not familiar with the accounts you mention, my interests in Buddhism are Tibetan flavoured where from my understanding Mara is not held to be an ‘independent entity’ as such, so again cannot comment of the suggestion that he was/is.
                      From my very limited perspective getting caught up in such discussions – however valid – is simply more Mara being Mara.
                      It’s a tricky one.

Anonymous

freaking idiot doesn’t even realize Christianity is 2000 years old

Anonymous

Die in your sin

Anonymous

You will not so much as hope to touch much less have a semplance of my integrity absolutely moronic

Anonymous

Christianity is the ultimate slave belief system. Thats why the church has been pushing it and spreading it for over 1000 years.

living is the ultimate slave belief system. thats why nature has been pushing it for over 3.5 billion years

Anonymous

it’s the same shit, teachings corrupted by greedy people. just that "buddhists" are even more hypocritical.

[…]

a single buddha aint gonna help shit unless he gets masses of NPCs to follow and good luck with that.

Anonymous

Buddha’s can do miracles and stuff like Jesus and are super intelligent dum shit

Anonymous

this is a misuse of Nietzsche, there is a Nietzschean line but "slave" is not it — Buddhists strive for the Liberation of all sentient beings

Anonymous

No, they’ll just make him spout globohomo bullshit.

Anonymous

I don’t think they give a fuck if you stop reincarnating.

Anonymous

>they don’t know buddha isn’t supposed to reincarnate

Anonymous

There are new "Buddha" arising all the time. Buddha isn’t some kind of divine being that just appears, it’s something every single person has the potential of achieving, if not in the current life in another.

Anonymous

Secret Service

Anonymous

20 years, I will be the next Buddha. Mark my words

Anonymous

>I
        No

Anonymous

…and yet I Am.

Anonymous

Pass fail or /100

Anonymous

Buddha is a title given to the first enlightened being in an age

Anonymous

The laughing buddha is still to arise.

Anonymous

Sounds legit Did you ever get real "hi" on meditation or something spiritual and start hysterical laughing at everything there’s something about that

Anonymous
      Anonymous

> do you guys think the "elites" fear an arousal of a new Buddha?

if the new Buddha is aroused by Pokemon e-boitas, he’ll have something in common with the elites

Anonymous

I think of comedians as like little buddhas

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Watching teenage girls dance on tiktok is the highest form of Tantra

Ihroun

Buddha was a prince. To fear the arousal of a new Buddha would be to restrict the liberties of the elite themselves.

Anonymous

Buddha, Jesus, and Hitler were reincarnations of the Christ consciousness. Those in power will always attempt to destroy the Christ consciousness.

Anonymous

They’re working to bring one to being, a few of them. It’s best not to think of them as a mono-intentional entity. "The Elite" is actually a fairly large group, by regular human standards. They have their own individual wants and beliefs and capacity to stick to the plan without themselves getting in the way.

They really are just people at the end of the day.

Anonymous

no the new buddha would be a schizo that no one would care about

Anonymous

the birth of a buddha is the annihilation of the universe, so yeah
      its stated in many indian sutra that people ascending are threatened by both gods and demons who like where they’re at

Anonymous

>do you guys think the "elites" fear an arousal of a new Buddha?
      Yes

Anonymous

Yes
      Everybody is gansta until buddha gets erection

Anonymous

No. but just in case you don’t know why read this for a spell and join cosmic life down here on Earth
      "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who’ve fallen! The hopes of those who’ll follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix! Drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that’s Tengen Toppa! That’s Gurren Lagann!! My drill is the drill… that creates the heavens!!!"

Anonymous

You mean an ascended master but the opposite?
      I think even buddha would poop his pants a little

Anonymous

The last Buddha barely made a dent. Same as the last Jesus, last Mohammed, etc. Vishnu kept coming back too and Kalki is supposedly on the way. All of that shit and the world doesn’t seem any different does it? Humanity cycles through civility and barbarism, and in any epoch there is still some kind of elite class telling people what to do.

Anonymous

>The last Buddha barely made a dent. Same as the last Jesus, last Mohammed, etc.
        It only feels that way because you’re not aware of a timeline where they didn’t appear. The butterfly effect is real, and the cumulative effects of Jesus and Buddha are akin to a trillion butterflies.

Anonymous

>a new Buddha
      I was under the impression that we all have the Buddha-nature, waiting to be awoken. That would be very problematic indeed, if they feared "a new Buddha," just to encounter billions of them.

Anonymous

Why would that be problematic? That’s the entire point of Zen – to become as Buddha is, and reincarnate with your Buddha nature to help liberate all sentient beings.

Until we are fully enlightened, we experience Samsara in dichotomies, and we still exist in the perceived dualisms between Buddha and non-Buddha – that dualism is inherent to our perception of Samsara itself, and you can’t shake it until your enlightened.

The idea of Maitreya goes back to the baseline Tripitaka Scriptures that all Buddhist schools share and is a part of Zen tradition by virtue of the "Laughing Buddha", which, in Zen tradition, was a Chinese monk who was an incarnation of Maitreya.

this is a misuse of Nietzsche, there is a Nietzschean line but "slave" is not it — Buddhists strive for the Liberation of all sentient beings

Nietzsche explicitly calls Buddhism a "decadent" religion in his work "The Antichrist"

Anonymous

Everything exists in cycles, and everything that has a beginning has an end. Nothing’s permanent – that’s one of the fundamental tenants of Buddhism.

Just as this earth exists, it will one day pass – Near the end of a world system, the Dharma will be lost forever, and Buddha comes back in the form of Maitreya where he will reintroduce the Dharma and bring about the end of the world to restart the cycle again.

Anonymous

>forever
          Not forever, the Dharma will be loss

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.