Did we ever get to the bottom of what this thing sucking energy from the sun is?

Home Forums Science & tech Did we ever get to the bottom of what this thing sucking energy from the sun is?

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/7uXpQLk.gif

Did we ever get to the bottom of what this thing is?

Anonymous

Black Goo

Anonymous

Type 2 Civilization on Kardashiev scale

Anonymous

When you see it.

Anonymous

the heavenly father banishing spirits
      reality is gooey, beware its salesman

Anonymous

An antimatter collector, they need this supply ship against the hive.

Anonymous

weather balloons be likes dat

Anonymous

The sun outputting a discharge relative to it’s own magnetic field.

What you’re seeing is the results of a magnetic interaction.

It’s very unlikely to be caused by something that wasn’t the sun, woke af on the energy discharge involved.

We have no currently theorized "possible" space-craft design or engine that could do what appears to be happening here. This is true to the point, that there would be extensive reason to doubt another civilization would even be able to do this.

It’s from the sun, because it took a measurable percentage of the energy that the sun contains, to accomplish that appearance.

Any other assumption is raw fantasy, without evidence.

Sorry.

The moment we can build something that can do that, or even dream of building something that can do that, then I’ll believe it was something else.

For now, NASA’s explanation and my explanation, is that this is natural sun activity.
      By that logic, if you watch the sun long enough, you’ll see this again.
      So… Just keep your eyes on SOHO and when it happens again, natural.

If it never happens again, for as long as we can see our own sun, then maybe something else did it.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/SEisg2N.gif

>we can’t conceptualize how to do this
        >therefore it can’t be done
        what an incredibly stupid (and depressing) worldview

Anonymous

The structure of it indicates that it contains specialized magnetic-quantum information that unfolds over time. Stars reproduce themselves.
        The information, over a vast distance, becomes similar to how particles blink in and out of existence, and the information swims and spreads around, interacting with itself, before reforming again. Someday, on a higher-dimensional scale, that quantum nucleus the Sun put out will be the center of a new star.

Anonymous

Who sold you your DMT?

That sounds like you’re on Joe Rogan brand. You need to get some Ari Shaffir brand, k?

Anonymous

Sure thing glowscrote

Anonymous

Sounds like some pretentious, heavily dismissive bullshit.

Anonymous

The sun has prominences all the time, but it looks like this one is connected to a black circle. What is that circle?

Anonymous

There is no "black circle"
          Take your meds schizo

Anonymous

Look at the pictures in this thread, there is something in the lower left.

Anonymous

Yeah, it’s a giant pill shape. Reminding you to take your meds. Schizo.

Anonymous

Did you even look at the image?

Anonymous

its literally nothing you paranoid freak. what do you think it is? some cat gf coming to take you to some cat girl harem? fuck off idiot.

Anonymous

Are you literally blind? Like posting with a screen reader blind? Can you identify the animal in this picture? Or does that not exist either?

Anonymous

Wait so even shills want catgirl gfs?

Anonymous

I want to bash your tiny skull in, caveman style

Anonymous

If only your tiny peanut brain could operate your hands well enough to do that. You dejected homunculus.

The only thing stopping me from giving you a ring match date, time, and place, is the freaking rules OMG.
          I’d stomp your shit in, with KNOWLEDGE, that you are so clearly lacking. scrote

Anonymous

Lmao, you sound like you had 2 fights in your life

Go back to watching MMA compilations you latent homosexual

Anonymous

I agree with your detailed explanation that it was the sun. I guess this doesn’t happen often enough because this seems like the only video of the phenomenon?

Anonymous

ITS A BLACK MATTER SPACE MOSQUITO SIPHONING LAVA FROM THE SUN OBVIOUBSLY

Anonymous

>ITS A BLACK MATTER SPACE MOSQUITO SIPHONING LAVA FROM THE SUN
        This, but unironically

Anonymous

A baby archon.

Anonymous

So in every response we get very technical explanations involving magnetic fields and plasma and electrical charges and blah blah blah.
      The tactic is to propose that if you cannot understand the technical jargon explanation then you cannot hold a valid opinion on the event.
      Fine.
      If this is such a run-of-the-mill plasma physics event then show me the anomaly from a few different angles. If this is standard operating procedure on the Sun then why don’t we see Jupiter-size globules all the time?

No. We’re getting steamrolled with technical language. And we don’t need graduate degrees in plasma gender theory to know a re-fueling UFO when we see a re-fueling UFO.

And that, xir, is a re-fueling UFO.

Anonymous

I could ofc show you the event from different angles with my ftl space shit, and my 3D photography. But i am not allowed to interact in an progress providing way with such primitive planets.

Anonymous

i dont even know why im here responding to you idiots but heres the go.
        the problem with astronomy on earth is that its on earth. we cant get you multiple high quality pics of the sun flare from different angles because that would require satellites with very good cameras scattered across the solar system which we simply dont have.

if you want the common words explanation here it is. the sun is a giant fire. like a fire the sun changes and shifts. as it changes multiple flames can combine to make one larger omega flame. the only way the excess of energy can escape is by turning that there hydrogen to helium or by literally flying away like raindrops out of a cloud.

nasa wont be investigating a common and well known event like a "sun burp" because they would much rather try detecting the radiation emited from black holes and such and such shit.

Anonymous

if it’s a common event, there should be images of other instances
          some of those images would presumably be from a different angle than this one is
          nice try tho

Anonymous

You think pic rel is real?

What op has signaled, yet again, is an intelligent vessel sourcing energy from our central star, and departing

Anonymous

Pic rel*

Anonymous

sis they are fighting the tyranides, or at least the borg, they cant flue them self on an red dwarf.

Anonymous

Someone else does then

Anonymous

bitch, if its a common event then show me pictures of it occuring more than just this video

Anonymous

This is unironically the correct scientific attitude.

If we theorize that it’s a natural common event, then we observe and look for more data points of occurrence. That is how I took the repeating fast radio bursts. Because at first, FRB’s appeared to be intelligent signals from other civilizations.

Thank you, sir.

Anonymous

why the fuck is it giving us the negative shape of a spherical ship? It maintains a constantly hard shape, it doesn’t flux or shift at all. It doesn’t match the normal shapes you see in nature.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/e8wdAcr.gif

>negative shape of a spherical
            >sphere
            >doesn’t match the normal shapes you see in nature

Holy shit! Sphere’s aren’t natural!

Wait until this poster finds out what shape the freaking SUN ITSELF IS.

Dude, how scrotebrained do you have to be, to think this is weird, because it’s the same shape as the freaking thing it is attached to.

Seriously.

Imagine if it were ANY OTHER SHAPE.

A giant triangle.
            A giant pentagon.
            A prism.
            A rectangle.

People would be going freaking ballistic.

You know why they aren’t?

Because a sphere shape, attached to another sphere shape, IS THE ONLY EXPECTED SHAPE YOU SHOULD freaking HAVE.

IT’S CORRECT.
            THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD freaking SEE.
            ANYTHING ELSE WOULD BE WEIRD.

Anonymous

I think he’s saying the sphere shape appears solid and unchanging. Why would a natural sun event have that kind of solid shape?

Anonymous

it visibly deforms before ejection

Anonymous

you are insane

Anonymous

the GOES satelliteS’ are able to take pictures from different perspectives., at the same time.
          https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/goes-solar-ultraviolet-imager-suvi

Anonymous

>degrees in plasma gender theory
        kek

Anonymous

>A few different angles

what drugs are you on?

You think we have that many scopes, capable of staring directly at every part of the sun, 24/7?

Yeah, maybe if space exploration wasn’t a freaking drop in the bucket for budgeting.

>re-fueling UFO

Uh, ok? First of all, it wouldn’t be a "UFO", there is no such thing as flight in vacuum.
        Floating, perhaps?

Show me the physical object. Seriously. There isn’t a freaking object there. There is a plasma filament from the sun, in a spherical shape. There’s nothing inside of it. It’s a Kinder Egg with no toy. K?

>xir

JFC I didn’t think your post was garbage trash bait, until the last line. Good one guy, 10/10 troll material.

Anonymous

Well posted anon

Anonymous

Extremely woke af

Anonymous

Whatever it is, it’s behind 7 boxxies

Anonymous

Boxy is queen

Anonymous

It’s what Obama was talking about the other day. they aren’t friendly.

Anonymous

Friendly is a relativistic therm. Is it friendly to infest you with meet eating steel bugs?
        Some might say yes.

Anonymous

some would say no.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

its weird how many edits/variations there are of this pic

I think it all started when I went to nasa’s archive website, obtained the source video, then did a bit of editing of my own
      If you invert the colors, you can see it’s a perfect sphere, that was a bit too weird, so I edited the chroma key so space looked black and the sun looked yellow again, you could still see the sphere, but now people say it’s a fake video. I can’t seem to find it now tho.

Anonymous

God might split the oceans. But this sphere evaporate earth.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/4s4GHCS.gif

>I can’t seem to find it now tho.

nvm, just found it. Again, the only editing to this video was inverting the color, then shifting the chroma/color key so the colors were back to normal looking. It reveals a clear silhouette of an orb shaped object

Anonymous

ah i rember this version
          the way it leaves a wake as it zips off always gives me chills

Anonymous

Our sun is a giant sphere.

Our sun creates ejections.

I would actually be going WTFISTHATSHIT if it were ANY shape that WASN’T spherical. Ok.

If our sun were pooping out triangles, then I would think AYY LMAO. Ok?

But the way it looks… Is the way that makes sense. Seriously. No shit.

Anonymous

It does deform as it ‘lifts off’

Anonymous

Looks like a tornado or vortex there’s a lots of convection on the sun plus plasma expulsion it appears black because they have to shade strongly so anything of lower brightness appears black that would be my best guess but I’m not an astrophysicist

Anonymous

Just imagine it is a real ship. We could blow up Mars and it would still ignore us.

Anonymous

its a weird perspective, but that’s a cone like vortex that develops before a corona ejection

Anonymous

Just imagine it is a real IA driven ship, we would have to create on big gun out of the core of mars before it even takes an second look.

Anonymous

once we figure out the activation sequence for "jupiter" we should stand a fighting chance

Donktheclown

>Did we ever get to the bottom of what this thing is?
      A sort of Heliosphere type of Boiler Tender…
      https://homex.com/ask/what-is-a-boiler-tender

Anonymous

UFO charging.

Anonymous

Sucking out heat just so it’s not hot enough to kill us all, but still leaving enough heat to make us suffer.

Anonymous

Yeah. A camera artifact.

Anonymous

haha, yeah, no that’s definitely wrong

I’d believe the AYY ppl before I believe this was a SOHO camera artifact

Anonymous

its nothing dont be afraid we are harmless humans dont research this its waste of time yes

Anonymous

Star sperm.

Anonymous

some bullshit video is what that shit is.

Anonymous

wormy 🙂

Anonymous

Hopefully something inorganic 0_0
      Reminds me of that picture of that dragon looking thing posted on pol a while back.

Anonymous

inb4 the Parker probe gets SMWOOOSSHED by a CME

Anonymous

> did we
      Lol who the fuck are you?

Anonymous

You are both idiots

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/RwZrnRJ.gif

dont let the witches get close to (You), and definitely don’t let (((them))) touch (You). (You) get lifeforce drained without (You) even knowing it.

Anonymous

A demonic spaceship that took some energy from the Sun

Whooptie freaking doo

Can we get to the more pressing matter?

Anonymous

where’s the full footage showing the sphere forming?

Anonymous

US Space Force

Anonymous

it was a mass of particles some would call dark matter that had grabbed onto a astroid as it passed by. the amount is mind blowing to produce the result but its most of what it is. the astroid was orbiting the sun for who knows how long and picked up particles. at a point the mass of particles the sun was radiating gave the astroid enough charge to be pushed by a magnetic field loop out of the suns orbit

the concentration of particles is odd but thats all it is

almost looked like it was aiming at the earth. they didnt even tell anyone there was a astroid coming towards the earth from the sun

Anonymous

Anyone wanna explain to me how Saturn is the planet that represents time, historically speaking, and there’s a lovely hexagon on it’s north pole; That’s apparently clockwork gravity!

Anonymous

There are seven storms at the pole. One is in the center and the other six revolve around it.

Anonymous

spermatozoid on a milkyway regional cluster level that was ejected from sun

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id