Creating technology for a parallel society

Home Forums Science & tech Creating technology for a parallel society

• This topic has 127 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 50 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Are you going to join a technological version of the Amish, a digital "parallel Christian society"?
      https://news.gab.com/2021/09/27/building-technology-to-power-a-parallel-christian-society/

>Rod Dreher argues that the way forward is actu­ally the way back—all the way to St. Benedict of Nur­sia. This sixth-century monk, horrified by the moral chaos following Rome’s fall, retreated to the forest and created a new way of life for Christians. He built enduring communities woke af on principles of order, hospitality, stability, and prayer. His spiritual centers of hope were strongholds of light throughout the Dark Ages, and saved not just Christianity but Western civilization.

>Many of you don’t know that I lived and worked in Silicon Valley as a Christian entrepreneur before starting Gab in 2016. Few Christians can truly understand what it means to live in the nihilistic hellhole of a post-truth, post-morality, and post-Christian world until they have lived in San Francisco among the most narcissistic, empty, and sociopathic people in Silicon Valley.

>Like St. Benedict of Nursia I was horrified by the moral chaos of America’s fall as demonstrated by the city of San Francisco. So I too retreated to the forest in Pennsylvania to create a new way of life for Christians on the internet. Together and by the Grace of God we built an enduring online community grounded in the uniquely Christian value of freedom of speech.

>My greatest fear after witnessing the erosion of free speech and Christian values by this group of wicked people in Silicon Valley was that eventually there wouldn’t be a place for people to discuss and learn about the Gospel on the internet. They would label it “hate speech,” and indeed many already have.

>I couldn’t stand by and watch that happen.

Anonymous

GONNA BUILD A FORTRESS, GONNA BUILD IT STRONG
      GONNA BUILD IT BOLT BY BOLT, AND PLATE BY PLATE, GONNA BUILD IT ALL DAY LONG
      WE’RE GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH THE WINTER SNOW, ‘CAUSE WE KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG
      OUR HOUSE WILL STILL BE STANDING, WHEN THE WORLD IS ALL BUT GONE

Anonymous

OH LORD
        THE VOICE DONT LIE
        WE ALL GONNA BE SAFE TONIGHT.

Anonymous

Democrats are insane and drunk on power. They have control of all three branches of government and have been preplacing people in every government office for a decade. This is no longer America we have been overthrown by liberals and only exist now in a totalitarian democracy. Until every Democrat is removed from every position and their leadership hung for treason the nation is lost. I for one will be withdrawing from society and doing everything in my power to sabotage anything I can until I die or it all burns. Wake me if anyone ever decides to fight.

Anonymous

The basic problem is that there are too many low IQs that have just as much power as you and I, i.e., one person equals one vote. They’re too dumb to support themselves, let alone a family. They’re degenerate criminals, and they desire to make the Gov’t part of their enterprise. It’s not a complicated ploy, which is how these actual and unironic scrotebrains cooked up same. The US Gov’t’s bureaucratic apparatus cares only about power and these “people” give them power. So they only care about them.

If you’re still patriotic to the US then you’re best bet is to put a shotgun in your mouth, pull the trigger, and decapitate yourself with said shotgun.

Anonymous

Nobody needs to fight they just need to stop working for their enemies. Everything happens because White men like having jobs.

If White men had the balls to stop working it would be all over. White men are the only people who do anything. Everything else is just harpies and PoC telling White men what to do.

Just go on strike. That’s literally all that is necessary.

Anonymous

so a place where you worship bible and it’s gnomish teachings and use science that pretty much debunks everything it says?

the mental gymnastics, holy freaking shit

Anonymous

lol you went to public and think science is the opposite of religion, derp. Religion drives science, with no religion there would be no science. Now go research the history of science ya public school midwit.

Anonymous

religion doesn’t drive science, capitalism does. we don’t need religion to drive science.

Anonymous

Capitalism isn’t real, its a Marxist strawman.
            Marxism is actually describing liberalism when it describes capitalism, but Marxism is a liberalizing ideology so what does that mean?

Anonymous

no concept is real, duh

Anonymous

>
            There’s religious symbolism all over CERN, and you’re gonna say religion doesn’t drive sciences. The IQ of this place is dropping off hard

Anonymous

hurr durr capitalism doesn’t use religious symbols to achieve its ends reee

Anonymous

Huuuuuurrrrr duuuuuuurrrrr
                What is the Renaissance

Anonymous

>big bang theory
            >evolution
            >discovery of genetics
            all discovered by Christians, mostly Catholics

Anonymous

Who were then killed by their fellow Christians and Catholics. Jesus was a garden gnome killed by fellow garden gnomes, which is a retelling of Julius being a Roman, killed by fellow Romans

Anonymous

correlation != causation

Anonymous

>the entirety of scientific discovery in Islamic caliphates
                >Nikolai Tesla (you know one of the greatest inventors ever to exist) – "The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible; therefore I devoted the next few months to the study of this work"
                >Christian scientists devoting themselves to the discovery of God’s creation

Anonymous

their entrepreneurialism is obviously driven by capitalistic impulses

Anonymous

>capitalism existed in the 900’s
                    sure thing
                    >Telsa was poor as fuck and chose to be so on purpose, denying lucrative deals for ones that paid only a little
                    >Christian Scientists of whom some lived in poverty and some lived in riches.
                    yeah I’m sure it was all driven on some scrotegy economic system rather than genuine interest in discovery

Anonymous

It’s so weird seeing people defend capitalism with the understanding interpretation of capitalism from Karl Marx.
                    I know concepts like the Faustian spirit are far too alien to you but you failed to account for all the great figures throughout history who were driven by their own morals or curiosity not profit.
                    How would capitalism possess Henry Ford to deliberately cut the company, shareholders and his own profits to give bonuses to his employees?
                    It wasn’t capitalism oh, it was moral fiber and it was capitalism that stopped him from doing it

Anonymous

frankly, religion doesn’t really drive science much any more (though idk how "capitalism", a meaningless buzzword does) but nowadays it seems to be more of a religion. that’s mostly due to the social climate though. i’d say it just goes on due to curiosity, and considering christians were curious about their god’s creation, it makes sense a lot of christians were scientists back then. well that and most people were christian, obviously.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Science is an outlet for curiosity, driven by skepticism and the pursuit of knowledge.

>religion drives science
          No religion has ever left curiosity or skepticism unpunished.
          Hint: this is why religions are bullshit – truth does not fear investigation.

How can it drive science when it actively deters any scientific pursuit?

Anonymous

>No religion has ever left curiosity or skepticism unpunished.
            Incredibly false and gay. You’re straight out of Prof. Goldstein’s class, I see.

Anonymous

Name even one, shitwit.
              It’s in the garden gnome cabal’s interests to have every sheep enrolled in some form of mind-control.
              Go on, tell me what yours is and I’ll prove beyond any doubt that you’re delusional.

Anonymous

Catholicism. This is the part where you spew your made up revisionist history about that scrotebrain Galileo.

Anonymous

BELIEVE THE EXPERTS GUYS
            TAKE THE COCAINE SYRUP
            TRUST THE SCIENCE GUYS

Anonymous

Religion is better than science. All religions say men and women are different. Science says they’re the same. Religion is right on that topic at least. Scientists can say proven falsehoods and none of the establishment will do anything about it.

Someone having a hallucination/dream of a talking donkey? Impossible according to you. Men and women being the same? Well, if the scientists say so, it must be true!

You’re an idiot.

Anonymous

>t. Stuck in the enlightenment philosophy.
            You speak of truth, but how do you account for it?

Anonymous

Maybe back in the day, but eventually christians either went "it’s a methaphor" or scrotebrained

Anonymous

>science that pretty much debunks everything it says?

Doesn’t understand science or religion and probably gets this opinion from others with a primitive view of God. I bet you think of God as super human in the sky don’t you?

Anonymous

God made man in his own image. Humans are literally god shaped vessels with souls according to the bible.

Anonymous

Making something "in your own image" can mean making something visually in a way of your own choosing.

It’s atheists saying God MUST be a man sitting in the clouds. It’s not religious people saying that.

I can play that game too. "Vaccines are potions created by witches, therefore I don’t believe in vaccines and you are stupid if you do".

Anonymous

>so a place where you worship bible and it’s gnomish teachings
        God is not gnomish you turbotard, he just used garden gnomes to write down his laws. If aliens contacted canadians does that make the aliens canadian? No.

Anonymous

>canadians become the chosen people

That would truly be a nightmare world.

Anonymous

This is your brain on STORM.
        I don’t hate garden gnomes for what they ARE.
        I just hate what they DO.
        They need to cease the garden gnomery and stop extending their nepotism into our structures whilst breaking down our societies.
        I don’t care about their religion; it’s their behavior that makes them trash.

Anonymous

>so a place where you worship bible and it’s gnomish teachings and use science that pretty much debunks everything it says?

>the mental gymnastics, holy freaking shit

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Science continually supports the existence of a higher power.

You’re a "man in the clouds" atheist. You’re the one who’s ill-informed.

Anonymous

The same science that doesn’t debunk scrotes? Pinker should be walking in shame. Your religion is sodomy.

Anonymous

>All religions say men and women are different. Science says they’re the same.
          Does science actually say that? I think the opposite. In fact I think the reason that science has gone in this left wing direction is because people with a right wing mindset are going into religion instead. Actually you could argue science demonstrates some pretty severe facts about male/female differences and racial differences, facts which people on the left recoil from and try their best to suppress. In fact it’s the left who is being religious on this issue.

Anonymous

>severe
            So severe, you all sit idly by as the gay menace runs roughshod over science itself.

Anonymous

I think things are so centralized today, control over the culture is dictated by a few people in top positions. It truly is an era where the will of a few men at the top shape the world. You need your people in those positions.

To get people at the top that agree with you, that means you need this elite cultural environment for them. You need plays, and artworks, and music pieces, and novels….etc. You need to develop a "high culture".

To develop a high culture, that means you need to start creating an intellectual narrative that supports your position. Something that will convince these people, and inspire these people. So far you have not, so all these people are going to the left instead. At the elite levels, they don’t think you’re simply mistaken, they think you’re actually just scrotebrained. That’s why they don’t listen to your arguments.

So what will this right-wing counter-culture look like? We’ve already seen it. People on the alt-right came from this upper-middle class milieu, so as they are wont to do, they started creating all of this cultural output. Look at Murdoch Murdoch, they were lefties who were inspired by the works of Faust and Nietzsche. The romanticism, the drama. Look at fashwave, there’s another good example. One of these up-and-coming creative talents decided to make an entire music scene woke af around his natsoc ideals, before being brutally crushed by youtube.

These arguments win. Arguments rooted in evolution. Cultural biology, group interests, genetic differences. These are winning arguments that actually convince people, that inspire this great output. If you look at the writings of Charles Darwin, he is laying out the roadmap himself. He is arguing that things like sexual morality are important, not for some religious reason, but for producing a certain eugenics within the population. That’s a winning argument. It’s the correct argument. But instead, christians attack darwin, which is like attacking their own side.

Anonymous

There are different schools in philosophy, science (which was considered a branch, under empiricism) and within "Christianity". Science however, ought not have this wiggle room. Scientists don’t even need the balls. They need simply affirm the facts, dispassionately. The silence is deafening. The political dogmas, palpable. The cowardice, obvious. Abandoning cold logic ought be a heresy in the field of science. There is no counter logic which is satisfactory, unless you’re a scrote.

Anonymous

topkek

Anonymous

The Bible is pretty consistent with us living in a simulation. Science doesn’t debunk it at all, although “science!!!” of course will

Anonymous

>bible and it’s gnomish teachings

All throughout ancient Israelite scripture (the Bible, et. al.), God COMMANDS His people to call on Him by name (the tetragrammaton, i.e. יהוה, i.e. "Yahweh", or possibly "Jehovah", etc.), and yet religious garden gnomes absolutely refuse to do this. Also, garden gnomes figure their family line through the mothers, but every genealogy in the Bible is patriarchal. Additionally, the garden gnomes have never been "many nations", as Yahweh’s chosen people were prophesied to become.

Clearly "the garden gnomes" cannot be the same people as these Israelites of scripture, as explained in the points above, and as alluded to by Jesus Christ Himself when he said that He knew of people who claimed to be "people of the tribe of Judah" (translated as "garden gnomes" in the KJV and elsewhere), but were not. Jesus said that these people were liars. Knowing what we know about the garden gnomes of today, would it really be so surprising that they had in fact assumed the identity of another people, the true people of God? All the evidence says that this is the case.

>1/2

Anonymous

The "garden gnomes" of today are not pure descendants of the ancient Israelites, but most white people in the world today ARE — The so-called "lost" northern tribes actually migrated and became the nations of Europe. Keep in mind that most instances of the word "garden gnome" in the Bible are actually mistranslations by today’s standards and meanings. In most cases, the word should now rather be replaced with either "inhabitant of Judea" or "member of the tribe of Judah". By today’s garden gnomes impersonating first the tribe of Judah (Jesus talks about this.) and then all of Israel (a people, not a place), they have turned this aspect of scripture into a mistranslation (although there are a few instances where it is not a mistranslation, such as where Jesus references the "blasphemy of those who say they are garden gnomes but are not and do lie" (my paraphrase)).

The Bible is basically the Book of the White Race — Adam and Eve were the first white people, but not the first people on the earth, as a close reading of Genesis will show. (When Cain is expelled from the Garden, he tells Yahweh/God that other people who meet him will kill him. It is also written that Cain goes on to build a city elsewhere, etc.) Note that even the title "Genesis" contains the word "Genes". Many of the ideas that I’ve spoken about are part of the "racist" historical and religious belief called Christian Identity (sometimes Christian Israel), for those who would be interested in learning more.

>2/2

Anonymous

will there be amish porn ?

Anonymous

cool

Anonymous

You son of a bitch l, I’m in!

Anonymous

I support all apartheid movements. Get away from me you disgusting ignorant scrotebrains.

Anonymous

>a digital "parallel Christian society"
      So, what, like the Islamic shitposting side of twitter?

Anonymous

so something like nrx? not religious but sure.

Anonymous

>It’s all worth the extra money and effort though because on Gab Christians are thriving and the Gospel is being shared.
      >Gabbers are discovering and supporting Christian business owners, Christian writers, Christian news organizations, and Christian entertainment. It’s really amazing to see. A parallel Christian society is forming–and it’s growing quickly.

Gee, who could be behind all this hate for Gab? It’s a complete freaking mystery.

Anonymous

Pagan here, I support this, it’ll make computing less botnet on my homestead

Anonymous

Sounds kinda woke af, but if we’re talking about deviating from well established religious practices, I’d unironically much rather take up Judaism if I could use study tech on Shabbat.

Anonymous

I love Andrew, the Gab marketplace is going to be awesome.

TORBA CONTRA MUNDUM

Anonymous

fuck yes it is, gonna sell all kinds of cool shit on there

Anonymous

this. Facebook is going to actually have a competitor

Anonymous

That’s nice until
      >ICANN ordered to delist all of your infrastructure
      >electric companies ordered to disconnect your service
      Don’t think it won’t happen.

Anonymous

solar? and blockchain cryptoweb?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Ok I’m sold. I was a infrastructure guy for ISPs, I quit work right after mask mandates and haven’t returned since. I don’t need money, I just work for fun at something I enjoy (IT infrastructure).

I’ll join gabs effort to build a parallel technical utopia if I can work for a company that doesn’t make me wear a mask.

Anonymous

He giveth more grace.

Anonymous

the real problem with Gab is its just Torba. when he goes, the whole thing crumbles.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

There’s so much hope guys, it’s not blind faith either, there is real substance behind all this.

Anonymous

I’ve seen enough literal scrote-scrote tiktok priests to know that the Christianity is just a watered-down, weak, pathetic offshoot of globohomo. Christians will never fight for anything and will always be the religion of "two more weeks", cuckoldry, and race-mixing.

Anonymous

>I’ve seen enough literal scrote-scrote tiktok priests to know that the Christianity is just a watered-down, weak, pathetic offshoot of globohomo.
        Judging a religion with thousands of denominations woke af off a few Tik Tok videos.
        Lame.

>Christians will never fight for anything
        You have done a lot of fighting recently?

>and will always be the religion of "two more weeks", cuckoldry, and race-mixing.
        And he projects his fetishes onto others.

Anonymous

And nowhere in your reply is a rebuttal or denial of anything I said.

Anonymous

And nowhere in your screed of ad hominums was a point ever made.

Anonymous

I’m already Samoan Amish.
      It’s not all it’s cracked up to be, believe me.

Anonymous

>parallel Christian society
      Christianity can only survive as a parasite on the unchristian. To follow Jesus’ example is to die. The apostles advocated abstinence as the highest moral form. If everyone was the most moral Christian they could be, we would all be dead.
      Death cults can’t form parallel societies for very long.

Anonymous

Catholocism’s cathacism specifically mandates that we be open to life.
        Birth control is forbidden and abortion is treated as murder.

Anonymous

Do you not know you own Bible?
          >Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
          If everyone was the perfect Christian we would all be dead.
          You are in a death cult.

Anonymous

In Christianity it’s a sin for a woman NOT to have sex with her assigned man.

You’ve been watching too much Family Guy and Hollywood films if you still believe the "Christians can’t have sex" crap.

Anonymous

the christians would steal young boys and castrate them to serve as sopranos in church choirs. They would take young girls into monasteries to serve as nuns where they weren’t allowed to have sex or talk to any man. They didn’t allow priests to have sex or marry.

It was clear that virginity was the ideal in christianity. Early versions of christianity thought reproduction itself was evil.

Anonymous

Professional tip: replying to americucks is pointless, they’re all NPCs with scrambled programming. It’s like yelling at the television set in anger; makes you feel a bit better but ultimately completely unnecessary.

Anonymous

Only if its called the "sishood of Steel"

Anonymous

You make a convincing argument…
        >Wait until you find out they were woke af on a real group…

Anonymous
        Anonymous

God bless Henry Sneeden and the Sneedclave

Anonymous

America used to be a Christian society. We are now a gnomish society, because the Protestants allowed the garden gnomes to take over. So now we live in a society of hatred, lies, filth and degeneracy.

Anonymous

>hatred, lies, filth and degeneracy.
        Those are all the result of Christianity

Anonymous

garden gnome detected

Anonymous

>worships a garden gnome
            >calls others likes
            Stop forgiving sinners and start killing them you freaking coward.

Anonymous

Jesus called garden gnomes the Synagogue of Satan.

Anonymous

Angsty brainlet sperg kek.

Anonymous

Jesus called garden gnomes the Synagogue of Satan.

>nooo Christians are the REAL garden gnomes!
                A christcuck will say anything to distract from the fact that he worships a garden gnome.

Anonymous

Europeans are the real Israelites, Judaism ended with the destruction of the temple. It’s well known among garden gnomes, it’s called the crisis of judaism.

Anonymous

freaking Kek. There is no reasoning with a man who denies reason. I hope to meet you in person on the day of the rope.

Anonymous

It’s quite well known that Europeans are the real Israelites. In fact until the post-WWII period after the garden gnomes won, it was taught in every classroom.

It’s also been born out by DNA analysis of populations. Even ancient garden gnomes like Josephus admitted it.

Anonymous

Ignorance won’t be an excuse when your time comes.

Anonymous
                  Anonymous

Fuck off, Benjamin.
                  We all know your still seething because He called you "Children of The Devil ".

Anonymous

A parallel society where we store all passwords as plaintext?

Anonymous

75% of christians are nonwhite. If you want to live in that society move to Mexico or Brazil.

Anonymous

Yes…The Ted-pill is compelling, But just like socialism works in WHITE nations sometimes, The tech-Genie is out of the bag…Why not use it for good??
      >Have some OC, OP.

Anonymous

The world needs more Christians!!!!

Anonymous

all cool and dandy but it all gona go shit the very moment they invite some "christian" scrote or chink. I understand being nice to sis in faith but you still animal tyrone/pingpong fuck off to your country

Anonymous

I think I’d like to live in an 80s technology world honestly. Can I start some type of technologically limited Mennonite like sect?

Anonymous

you could probably recruit in the vinyl shops that hipsters have revived

Anonymous

Sounds woke af, I’d join…

Anonymous

SHould be built on temple os

Anonymous

Singularity is fine on it’s own. It could be seen as a great unifier of religion, as more abstract idea of spirituality. The biggest revelation might be that all religions are just pointers into the great unknown, not the endgoal, and we need to follow the sacred thread further.

Anonymous

Gab banned me and refused to tell me why, i even directly contacted the owner and he was talking to me about getting my account reinstated untill i told him the account name then he stopped all communication
      Gab is no different than twitter

Anonymous

well, may as well run out the series.
      2/4

Anonymous

3/4

Anonymous

4/5(oops!)

Anonymous

5/5

Anonymous

i have my own machine shop so i can build steam powered cars, boats, machinery etc. good luck building or maintaining this shit without the globohomo

Anonymous

if it would be free of any phariseic influence

Anonymous

A mighty fortress is our God,
      a bulwark never failing;
      our helper he, amid the flood
      of mortal ills prevailing.
      For still our ancient foe
      doth seek to work us woe;
      his craft and power are great,
      and armed with cruel hate,
      on earth is not his equal.

Anonymous

This is one thing I’ve noticed, Christians have a very low cultural output, despite being this huge majority of the population. Where are the christian movies, videogames, artworks….etc? The reason your culture is dying is because you don’t have one to begin with, all these cultural products are non-christian inspired. In fact this is a huge disadvantage for christians because many believe it’s "wrong" to depict any biblical scene. "No graven images….etc".

Look at the immense cultural output of norse pagans. Movies, TV shows, videogames, artworks, music….etc. Despite being such a tiny minority of the population. They are starting to build a world where you can live in their culture 24/7. Music, TV, videogames, even books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDC-7Z7ZmpE

Silver Separatist

I see Wholesome Thread
      I bump Wholesome Thread

Anonymous

No, I’m an infrastructure engineer and the last thing I want to do is be around christards.

Anonymous

This is going to go from 0 to cult in 12 seconds isnt it?

Anonymous

are the amish a cult? 🙂

Anonymous

Christians are scrotebrains led around by grifters so I kinda want to get in on this scam. How do I leech money off these fools?

Anonymous

Sounds awesome, I would love to partake.

Anonymous

idk about christian, but building a parallel society sounds long overdue. why should our society be dictated by people that hate us? the world was working well without the globohomo shit.

the new society should work to be better than what it’s leaving behind though. we have infrastructure failures, porous borders, no social cohesion, etc.

Anonymous

there’ve been a number of parallel societies throughout the years. most are known as cults.

Anonymous

idk, i’ve been seeing all the attacks by the left on the right lately including changing in laws, and denying business services, so it made me wonder about building up our own shit so we arent at their mercy anymore. countries do it all the time so they arent at the mercy of foreign powers. why not do the same at home?

Anonymous

You would come to our thread and usurp our musings for your own, twisted agenda?! You can’t have a better society if it’s not Christian.

Anonymous

I’m finishing an assembler for x86_64 (no x87), then working on a hierarchical compiler backend, then experimenting with frontend to make my own language. Then I’m making my own OS (making an OS is easy, it’s 20 lines of x86_64 in BIOS, of course adding important features like VGA is a lot more complicated but I digress).
      I also plan to use rare hardware (seaforth or green array chips?) and port my OS to them to power useful, parallel (in both sense) hardware and software. I plan to completely check out of nuTech except for a LULZ + work connection while I "need" it.

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id