Could we have a Qliphot’s thread?

Home Forums General & off-topic Could we have a Qliphot’s thread?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Could we have a Qliphot’s thread?

Anonymous

the "ot" at the end of qlippot signifies plural you freaking anglo tourist

Anonymous

what

Akephalos

Qliphoth?

Anonymous

gnomish shit. Not interested

Akephalos

>Angry JoS, 09A noises

Anonymous

>implying Nexion 218 was never a thing
          scrote.

Akephalos

scrote I don’t know why you’re quoting a dissection song at me

Anonymous

What do we think about VK Jehannum’s essays and rituals on the matter? He’s big on self-initiation

Akephalos

They’re a’ight. Asenath Mason has a book on the Qliphoth seems easier to take the preliminary knowledge from that and go to each ruler individually and ask them how to go about it.

Anonymous

May I ask how far you’ve gotten in doing that? I did VKs rituals a while ago, and stuff happened but nothing that I could pinpoint specifically to these realms

Akephalos

Not as far as I’d like, I haven’t went through da’at, and while doing nightside shit got attached to 5 maniac Succubi that I can’t get rid of currently, and from that nothing significant has happened.

Anonymous

What was the timeframe in which you did them? According (not qliphothic but esoteric in general) I know that it’s presumed that doing even a single one of these rituals demands a couple of years I preparation. Me, I’ve done all of them in a matter of about 2 months (except for Daath) and then redid about half of them a year later

Akephalos

About 8 months ago some entities suggested I do a blood pact with them, this would’ve been after Gamliel, where I saw Lilith physically manifest for a bit.

So I assumed they were daughters of Lilith or someshit and went ahead with it.

This was a shit idea.

Anonymous

Aha. Interesting. What was their side of the pact? Like, what did they promise to provide in return?

Akephalos

Nothing I was completely batshit delerious and agreeing to whatever they said.

Anonymous

I see. I reckon you can opt out of the pact or make it void in some way. Have you tried killing those succubi?

Akephalos

I’ve tried murdering them physically and astrally, though on the astral I can’t hit shit, and they hide at the edge of my visions just sticking to illusion bullshit.

Physical methods of murdering them don’t seem to do shit, and I’ve tried every banishing method under the sun, and invocations of any kind don’t do shit either.

Bit of a mind fuck

Anonymous

Surely something can be done about it. 8 months ago you say, how has it been lately? What does it feel like being attached to 5 succubi you gave a piece of your spirit to without anything in return?
                        Also, have you tried contacting someone who has rulership over succubi about it?

Akephalos

I’ve tried contacting every Queen and infernal divine, my old methods don’t do shit anymore and they constantly try to keep my head and throat bound.

Though the sex is still good, despite being drained and braindead 24/7.

Anonymous

I figure it’s just a question of power and effectiveness n shit. Surely the gods know, surely you have guides and protectors that hold more sway over you than any pact you could possibly make in this lifetime.

Akephalos

Sure, there’s this nameless one with curly black hair with this weird blue light emanating from him and Mr. Olympia physique and Odin who made me "homeless’ for about a year lmao.

Clearly I don’t understand the reason the Succubi are there otherwise they would’ve been told to fuck off by now

Anonymous

I don’t think it’s necessarily an issue of understanding why they are there. After all, a heroin junkie can understand full well that heroin is ruining his life and still be addicted to it.
                        Maybe their "lesson" really only is something like
                        >some of them want to abuse you

Akephalos

I was thinking it was for adversity sake, and to prop myself up to a point without relying on intervention from spirit daddy.

But mostly don’t stick your dick in crazy, but that’s not something I will ever learn from.

Anonymous

>adversity sake
                        sensible enough, but when does it stop? no man can live without rest.

>that’s not something I will ever learn from
                        If others were to see that as true about you without you knowing it, it would be tragic. As you put it, it is quite funny. Maybe there’s a lesson in that? What is stopping you from learning to not attach yourself to destructive and detrimental currents?

Akephalos

The lesson would be to see beyond power for power sake, and remove all egoic influences from decision making and to maintain a trancendental state of thoughtlessness, detachment and focus 24/7 with minimal effort all the while 5 fucktoys impede daily life and try to keep you bound.

That and keep discipline in training the physical body, eating one meal a day (and 600mg of weekly testosterone injections to sustain certain progress until perfection both physically and spiritually have been achieved).

Akephalos

For example being able to be manipulated through ego to these entities makes you food, even the slightest reaction is food for them emotional or otherwise, even mundane conversation l.e, having them in your thoughts and other thought loops.

That’s why being able to maintain a consistent state of thoughtless, detached focus is important

Anonymous

The first part of this sounds very ‘soul annihilation’ esque. Sort of like that "give unto caesar" mentality.

For example being able to be manipulated through ego to these entities makes you food, even the slightest reaction is food for them emotional or otherwise, even mundane conversation l.e, having them in your thoughts and other thought loops.

That’s why being able to maintain a consistent state of thoughtless, detached focus is important

I’m sure you’re right, in principle. But your energies are your energies. Your body, your mind, YOUR output. I’m convinced there is a better way of depriving them of the fruits of their exploitation.

Akephalos

It’s less give unto Caesar and more walk through the fire and don’t get burned.

You’re right, your body, your mind, your output, though since the Qliphoth would be intrensically vampiric you should be able to ‘create your own light’, instead of relying on source and shit like the middle pillar, but bolster yourself to the point where being drained is nothing, or rely on other preventative methods like shielding.

And a way of depriving them of their fruits would be ‘poisoning the well’, filling yourself almost entirely with an energy they can’t transmute into being sustainable, or not worth the effort.

I tried that for a bit, either their goal isn’t to sustain themselves or they’re playing the long game.

Anonymous

I found drawing the sigil of Auriel helped a great deal for me when I was hearing voices but your problem sounds quite complex

Akephalos

The LBRP is also fairly good at dealing with hearing random whispers and intrusive thoughts.

Anonymous

I did that but nothing really happened. Drew the Auriel sigil (that was all) then it went barely noticeable to now non existent

Akephalos

Uriel, is fairly freaking potent, same with Michael. I was planning to make the sword from the lesser key to see if it had an effect on physically manifest entities.

Anonymous

Michael is pretty powerful like probably the greatest spirit. Literally on the level of just spek his name and ask and he’ll be there. No rituals, no prep, no offerings nothing.

Probably the closest spirit to being God or closest to him

Anonymous

I agree with the other anon, it sounds like you need some kind of strong intervention (possibly of the bright white light type)

Have you tried mapping these beings? As in figuring out whether they are archetypal or just random leeches

Akephalos

I’ve attached sigils to them and other practitioners have tried invoking them, which correlates to some of the shit I’ve seen with them.

They appear as 5 female shadows, and the room turns red, it’s hard to describe. Though they’re with me 24/7 and their details rarely fill in. I can’t see a visible aura to them and I have no idea what to classify them as.

I’ve also tried a shitload to get angelic intercession and other deities, I’m assuming they prevent that or the entities themselves won’t do it since nothing has ever came of it.

Anonymous

They sound important then. Maybe they connect to a specific pantheon. Do they feel… nordic? shaitanic? hindu? something else?
                        >I’ve also tried a shitload of angelic intercession
                        Interesting. Do you ever have exchanges of information with them, or is it purely a situation where they leech off of your energy?

Akephalos

I could send you a sigil for you to gauge them if you want, I can hear them pretty well at this point but the majority of the time they try to act like mentally scrotebrained cute things that can do no wrong.

I have no idea what to classify them as, they feel ‘null’, Oh possibly undead or vampiric.

Though I have no method of verifying this reliably.

Anonymous

Yes send me a sigil of theirs
                        >try to act like mentally scrotebrained cute things that can do no wrong
                        This feels entirely too familiar. I have some kind of entity that very much acts in a similar way. I have promised to do horrible horrible things to that entity if it turns out that it’s just a parasite. It’s also connected in some way to personal trauma of mine. I’d like to gauge your entity

Akephalos

These are shittly made sigils with the placeholder names I got from them, though I did my best to attach it to them individually.

Best of luck

Anonymous

Alright, I’ll contemplate that sigil. Is there a way of reaching you personally? I can give you my personal discord, or you can give me yours. I’m just asking because the some of the experiences you have described feel eerily similar to mine, and I’d like to continue this conversation if possible

Akephalos

>Akephalos#2552, discord

Did your’s involve a random coven?

Anonymous

No, not that I know of

Akephalos

Though you should take a look at Asenath Mason’s book on the tree of the Qliphoth, it gives instructions on how to project into each sphere and what to expect

Anonymous

You’re one of my favourite namescrotes

Akephalos

Me too, though that’s saying something given I have certain self-destructive tendencies.

Anonymous

He’s a very knowledgeable practitioner, and I’ve learned from what he’s written. However I expect he’s going to have a really horrible time, for quite a long period of subjective time, after he dies.

gnomish shit. Not interested

If garden gnomes said the sky is blue, would you go outside to check?

Anonymous

>horrible time
          Why’s that? Personally I know a bit about how he likes to trust people that he eventually has a big falling out with (I suspect that is in part because the internet occult community is fundamentally scrotebrained) but I can’t think of why he would suffer such a terrible fate.

Anonymous

As background, let me say that I subscribe to a mostly Gnostic worldview: there are chthonic/infernal spirits, but there really aren’t any spirits (or any beings, really) that hate or are opposed to God. All things serve and worship the ultimate transcendent Divinity, that Deity to whom even the gods bow in worship.

That being said, the chthonic/infernal daemons (or "demons" if you want to be old school) are beings of the manifest realm, emphatically not transcendent Angels of the Pleroma. They have an important job to do on Earth, and, again, they ultimately serve God, but they are not themselves anywhere near coequal with the Most High. Worshiping them is utterly foolish: I expect that following his death, Jehannum will spend a rather long period of time being many demons’ chew toy–certainly not a pleasant experience.

Of course, as neither me nor VK have yet to die, either or both of us could be wrong.

Anonymous

Would you say you are a yahwist?

Anonymous

I think anything I could possibly say about the Highest Divinity is at least partially if not mostly wrong, purely because a human is able to say it. While the religion of my childhood (Christianity) predisposes me to be comfortable using a certain set of names when addressing God, I’m not about to pretend my preferred names are the only valid ones, or that the Most High is somehow annoyed by other titles.

I am not sure whether or not that makes me a Yahwist. I like to think of myself as a religiously-devoted magician.

Anonymous

very sensible

At most I would maybe contend your assertion on cthonic and infernal spirits, on the basis that imo The Highest Divinity necessarily includes attributes that are entirely cthonic and infernal, as well as the fact that polytheism generally gives a relevant amount of credit to such beings and practitioners

Anonymous

>but there really aren’t any spirits (or any beings, really) that hate or are opposed to God.
              Moloch?

Anonymous

>Could we have a Qliphot’s thread?
      waste of time, you wont reach enlightenment through garden gnome-larp gimmicks

Anonymous

You mean Qliphoth.
      You freaking tourist.

Anonymous

What’s the actual point of descending on the reverse tree? Sounds like a real danger that any larp attempt at penetrating would deeply regret

Anonymous

>No tree can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell
        or so says Carl Jung

Anonymous

Aren’t we already the roots in Malkuth? This cones across as digging for the sake of digging

Akephalos

There’s a relevant story to this about Osiris going though hell and becoming one with Ra if I can remember from what book it’s in

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Unhandled exception at 0x1i-666 in qliphort.exe: Access violation writing location 0x00-000
      Continue, ignoring this error? <Y/N>…[ ]
      Xlmgzxg drgs gsv Hzxivw Givv rh uliyrwwvm. Gsv hxlfitv szh yvvm fmovzhsvw.

Anonymous

Thoughts?

Anonymous

checked
        10th triangular number

Anonymous

what a cool looking for Biden book

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id