Corporate gangstalkers put commercials in my dreams again

Home Forums General & off-topic Corporate gangstalkers put commercials in my dreams again

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>Corporate gangstalkers put commercials in my dreams again

Anonymous

Gang stalking isn’t real.

Anonymous

Neither are corporations or dreams.
        Non-real things are powerful.

Anonymous

this is a category error. "gang stalking" isn’t real because it’s a term made up by secret agents. but then by the same token, "conspiracy theories" aren’t real.

Anonymous

Yes it is, but people who are gang stalked are glitchy/buggy AI programs. They are the lowest NPC’s of all NPC’s who have absolutely lost it.

Anonymous

No one follows a rambling schizo. People stalk valuable people like moths to a flame.

Anonymous

Of course not, but it makes funny memes

Anonymous

is this what dmt is like u get high and take off the mask that shows reality as an illusion and u think its actually ball tripping circuitry and energy waves and shit ?

idk if i want to do it but i kinda do

Anonymous

Wrong

Anonymous
        Anonymous

kyfs

Anonymous

all chink troops lmao

Anonymous

Nwo was Nazi stuff. New order or something was a Nazi concept

Anonymous

kyfs
            moshe

Anonymous

It is real, but schizo’s aren’t being gangstalked.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

STOP
        PLEASE
        JUST STOP WITH THIS

Anonymous

If they’re putting messages or images in your dreams we’ve gone beyond gangstalking and into mind reading technology. Either OP is serious and he doesn’t realize how bad it really is, or he’s making fun of those who dream of adverts.

Anonymous

Not OP but do you think someone is mind controlling me into posting on LULZ?

Anonymous

I don’t think it works as bluntly as that, I think maybe subconscious triggers are used to get you to visit the site, then some A.I generated posts are used to get you to respond.

Anonymous

>subconscious triggers
            How do I get rid of these? I’m tired of social media. Pseudoform can bite my shiny metal ass.

Anonymous

Or maybe you dream about commercials because every freaking second you’re awake you’re exposed to advertising and that’s just how your brain works.
        Billboards, adverts, the labels of products, every thing you buy has its name on it, you are literally advertised to at all waking hours.
        You’re not being freaking mind-controlled, you’re just dreaming about things you’re exposed to or think about, which is how dreams work. Government agents aren’t planting shit into your brain, it’s just the more depressing conclusion that corporations dominate literally everything and advertising works.
        First time I ever played Morrowind when I was a wee lad, I played that shit for weeks on end, and I had dreams about freaking argonian bitches in Balmora and of hyper-fast cliff racers that screamed ear-piercing shrieks at me.

Anonymous

Balmora Dreams were the best. And getting lost in Vivec

Anonymous

>You’re not being freaking mind-controlled, you’re just dreaming about things you’re exposed to or think about, which is how dreams work.
          Not OP, but if this is true, then how come I thought up of a name I never heard of before in 2009? It was the name of a demon from Goetia. And also, right before this pandemic happened, I had a crush on fictional apocalypse demons. And I once wrote about an epidemic which caused my character/avatar/OC to be sent to be burnt as a witch by her own greedy father, who wished to kill her to usurp her inheritance for himself. But she was saved by a demon, who then spiritually married her and lent her his power. So then she used it to fulfill her wish to murder her entire town by giving them frightening visions of supernatural terrors from beyond. She personally slit her pig father’s throat with a knife and he bled to death, slowly. Justice.

How come I knew of a pandemic that frames Asians, how come I heard a predictive demon’s name in my thoughts? Years before the pandemic happened. Also the demon’s name, I never heard of him before that.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/UmivH13.gif

Schizo-fren has a point though, we’re all gangstalked by corporate algorithms to get us to buy shit

Anonymous

I did have a dream about working at Walmart the other day so who knows.

Anonymous

They did psychic surgery on me to promote The Matrix, lmao. This is what happens when the private sector gets tools developed for the good of the public.

Anonymous

Gaslighting isn’t psychic surgery

Anonymous

[…]

Keep dreaming fren

Anonymous

just change the channel

Anonymous

Good Morning Sir, do you know about your car’s extended warranty payment sir?

Anon

Good old tinfoild

Anonymous

Just wait till I hack their ceiling fan with a directed high power fm signal to make the motor talk to them like son of sam

Anonymous

Infragard

Anonymous

Who wants to know how to turn an led light into a wiretap via their breaker box

Anonymous

Lay it on me, sis.

Anonymous

Gotta build a filter to deamplify it.
          Vibrations activate the diode into a wire tap. Not the best but it’s real

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

I have a structured settlement and I need cash now.

Anonymous

how do you even see a commercial in the first place ? use brave browser and dont watch tv lol

youre choosing to immerse your mind in their control spell 100% of the time if you look at an ad. its always in your control to view or not view

Anonymous

Stop being exposed, follow my steps OP
      Download newpipe instead of using YouTube on your phone so you don’t see ads
      Download ublock origin and add EVERY filter (you can skip the alternate language ones, those break english sites a lot)
      Download deluge and get back into torrenting things; don’t subscribe to any streaming service be it music or movies or anything
      Use twitchls if you’re going to watch twitch for some reason
      There’s even sponsorblock that will block in-video ads (think when the guy says "this video is brought to you by used condoms" or whatever trash this week)
      Get one or two external hard drives and make doomsday archives of all your favorite movies and shows in case you don’t have access to them
      Research and invest (if you have the money, I will explain) in a dedicated MP3/audio player that can hold an immense amount of storage. These modern devices can easily hold up to a terabyte or two of music and can have long battery life. Be warned though, since the commercial market has transitioned into freaking your mouth with subscription and streaming services, these modern players are now a niche and not easily affordable product. You don’t want a cheap one, you want something rugged that can last, so be expected to pay several hundreds of dollars. This is something I’m very passionate about because I have been hand tagging and organizing my own music files for over a decade and a half and refuse to not have it accessible at all times with no delay.

Anonymous

>spends years trying to save his music from the apocalypse
        >dies as the ambient air temperature drops to -40 in five minutes
        Or
        >dies of starvation two months into the apocalypse

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

Mom the corporations are watching me jerk off in my dreams again.

Anonymous

Where is the image from? lol.

Anonymous

Well here we are.

Ready to whatever we have to do now that we realized subliminal manipulation or even direct manipulation of rem states was scientifically possible.

And rich poopyholes are also a proven fact.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id