Convince me homosexuality is morally wrong.

Home Forums General & off-topic Convince me homosexuality is morally wrong.

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Convince me homosexuality is morally wrong.

Anonymous

Penis

Anonymous

It’s wrong only when it involves promiscuity. Homosexuals should only have one sexual partner.

Anonymous

spbp

Anonymous

This also how do we stop making it a fetish
        I hate modern scrotes bros I keep getting stood up when I just want something
        who freaking did this

Anonymous

You’re why the world’s going to shit.

They have over 300 sexual partners on average and homosexuality reduces their life expectancy by 30 years on average. They also rape the kids they adopt.

Anonymous

Are they in the room right now?

Anonymous

They’re right behind you.

Anonymous

>They have over 300 sexual partners on average
          God I freaking wish.

Anonymous

[…]

It’s only wrong ig they dpnt do thier godly duty and have a child

Anonymous

spbp freaking woke af
        t. bottom

Anonymous

It is too addictive and gets in the way of philosophical pursuits if you are constantly having gay sex and getting your dick sucked by horny femboys.

Anonymous

its not just morally wrong but it’s wrong in its technicality or usefulness. It’s one of the many self destructive cope mechanism is a distorted society.

Anonymous

>morally

Anonymous

>morally
      biologically

Anonymous

No one in this thread will reproduce

Anonymous

So what?

Anonymous

NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN’ REPRODUCTION NOOOOO

Anonymous

Homosexuality is disgusting – meaning, humans (men especially) feel disgust when confronted with homosexuality (especially male homosexuality). This points to the fact that the resultant actions – avoiding homosexuality, preventing homosexuality, shunning homosexuals – conferred an evolutionary advantage, and conversely accepting homosexuality confers a disadvantage. Providing advantages and preventing disadvantages can be considered morally right, even if we do not know which exact advantages and disadvantages those are.

Anonymous

So it will be moral after invention of artificial womb?

Anonymous

Before we do not know for sure what the problem with homosexuality is, from an evolutionary pov, we cannot know how to prevent it.
          I tend to think that there are several problems with homosexuality: They do not procreate, are therefore mostly hedonistic and a drain to the community, they spread disease, they are bonked in the head and more likely to molest children. A solution could be:
          1. Remove their voting rights (but frankly, hedonism is a massive problem besides homosexuality, and whatever solution can be found might apply to homosexuals as well)
          2. Disincentivize heterosexual sex with homosexuals and promiscuitivity in general, so the disease stays within homosexual circles
          3. Popularize the fact that homosexuals are dangerous to children and forbid contact. Make sure homosexuals are actually found rather than supressed (looking at you catholic church)
          I think that would be sufficient to allow homosexual takes its natural course, i.e. leave them be until their homoesxuality is bred out of the gene pool. It is likely however that the actual course of history will be another – multiplying religious nuts and low IQ people, who will not fall for the prohomo propaganda, will just punish and kill them like they used to be, and still are in muslim countries.

Anonymous

tbf now that it’s so normalized they won’t end up in relationships and bear children so the tendency will only decrease over time biologically

Anonymous

>bred out of the gene pool
            Oh btw. whether that is actually possibly might remain to see. Most cultures supress(ed) homosexuality so homos still procreated, but I doubt the effect of homosexuality was in any way positive. Hence we must ask, why is homosexuality still a thing? It might be caused by deep developmental malfunctions that are not all that easy to evolve past. In that case, the cordoning of homosexuals must be continued indefinitely or until a medical solution can be found.

Anonymous

How would you feel about a bachelor/childless man/woman tax a la the USSR?

Anonymous

I hate the thought of wringing out a sponge. Does that mean it’s wrong?

Anonymous

>I hate the thought of wringing out a sponge.
          Wtf

Anonymous

Sorry anon, I don’t you’re intelligent enough to understand the argument anyway. Yeah, homosex is wrong, trust me sis.

Contraception doesn’t always work and didn’t always existed, moron.

Coitus means reproduction

It’s about the intention, not some minuscule off chance it will happen after all you absolute brainlet. If you’re using contraception, you are obviously not having sex to procreate.

Anonymous

>If you’re using contraception, you are obviously not having sex to procreate.
            So?

Anonymous

wringing out a sponge wouldn’t have affected chances of reproduction for thousands of years, however wasting your chances at spreading your genes by having sex that has 0 chance of creating offspring does. Which is why many people will inherently dislike the big gay

Anonymous

that’s why homosexuals often marry women and have children while continuing their relationship with their lover outside of the house.

Anonymous

It points to the fact that touching sponge-like things in nature is potentially harmful. Since we can really easily reckon that touching an actual sponge is not harmful, we can safely ignore that feeling in this regard. Homosexuality is different.

Anonymous

Nothing, as long as you get a wife and femboy on a side and don’t cheat on them.

Anonymous

Sex is for the procreation. Homosexual sex can’t produce a child. Relations governed purely by lust are sinful.

Anonymous

>Sex is for the procreation
        You only say that because you can’t have sex at all.

Anonymous

Come up with a better argument than "everyone who disagrees with me is a sexless incel virgin so therefore their opinion is irrelevant", because it isn’t an actual argument.

Sex biologically only serves one purpose, sodomy does not fit that purpose.

Anonymous

>everyone who disagrees with me is a sexless incel virgin so therefore their opinion is irrelevant
            It’s true, though. Have sex.

Anonymous

>>makes thread looking for arguments against degeneracy
              >>gets replies attacking degeneracy
              >"You only say that because you can’t have sex at all."
              Cope, seethe and dilate. Again, you can’t actually come up for an argument against what I or anyone else said without resorting to ad hominem responses. There are reasoned replies and counter-arguments to what anons have said, but you are too stupid to either figure them out or express them. Take your own advice.

Anonymous

I don’t take orders from incels

Anonymous

It’s not an order, it’s an observation.

Anonymous

Poor argument. Most people have sex that does not serve procreation. All (and I mean, absolutely all) people do things that do not serve procreation/survival/etc. Why are you singling out sex? Or if you’re not, why do you think activities that are purely pleasurable are immoral?

Anonymous

Contraception doesn’t always work and didn’t always existed, moron.

Coitus means reproduction

Anonymous
          Anonymous

The development of the artificial womb that is currently ongoing is, from my understanding, being done as a way to support pre-mature babies. That in itself has raised ethical questions before you get on to the views that eventually people will be able to have children grow completely independent of a human body and essentially grow in a test tube.

But its beside the point as to create a foetus you need female and male, not male and male or female and female.

Poor argument. Most people have sex that does not serve procreation. All (and I mean, absolutely all) people do things that do not serve procreation/survival/etc. Why are you singling out sex? Or if you’re not, why do you think activities that are purely pleasurable are immoral?

>Most people have sex that does not serve procreation…
          and a reply to that would be that that sex outside marriage is immoral as well.
          >Why are you singling out sex?
          Because that is what the thread is about scrotebrain.

Anonymous

>sex outside marriage is immoral as well
            Most married people are also having sex not for the purpose of procreation. Even die hard christians will usually have sex past the womans fertility period.
            >Because that is what the thread is about scrotebrain.
            You didn’t understand the point, did you? I assumed that you are not arguing against other pointless yet pleasurable activities, because everyone DOES do those activities and hence would have to be called a hypocrite for arguing against them. Case in point, your sorry ass spends time on an internet image board, which we all know is actively detrimental to your prospects of procreation.

Anonymous

So married couples having sex after menopause are sinning?

Anonymous

Lmao literal incel. I’m gonna keep deflowering virgin girls until you are only able to get someone’s sloppy seconds

Anonymous

>Lmao literal incel. I’m gonna keep deflowering virgin girls until you are only able to get someone’s sloppy seconds

Anonymous

>Lmao literal incel. I’m gonna keep deflowering virgin girls until you are only able to get someone’s sloppy seconds

Anonymous

They dont have kids which is bad for a country
      Europe has a avg birthrate of 1.5
      It doesnt need more gay people
      Ironically the ones that hate gays the most (muzzies) have the highest birthrates and will likely shoot them the moment they’re the majority

Anonymous

Gays existed before the low birth rates. There is more to low birth rates than just muh gays. Also, birth rates are dropping in most muslim populations, it’s mostly Africa that is breeding out of hand (which is bad too). Birth rate should be around 2. something to get a rise, and once we get too many it should drop below 2.
        >they don’t have kids
        In the past some of them did. So you could fuck your femboy and also impregnated your wife.

Anonymous

It’s against my values, so to me it’s morally wrong.

Anonymous

STDs spread more easily

Anonymous

Utterly vile. There’s a reason it has been associated with decadence and lust for over 2000 years and never been associated with masculinity or duty.

Anonymous

It has been part of military practices though

Anonymous

male homosexuality yes

Anonymous

thats a woman you chud

Anonymous

ok scrotebrain

Anonymous

Male homosexuality is fine. Female homosexuality is disgusting and needs to be stopped.

Anonymous

it’s an aberration a man puts his penis inside another man’s anus then masturbates his penis inside his colon ejaculating his sperm which mixes with the feces.

Anonymous

That actually does sound quite disgusting unfortunately, I’d you described the issue like that you’d probably get some votes for an anti gay policy of some kind

Anonymous

Men are ugly to the eyes of straight men, who are the majority of men.

YWNBAW

Anonymous

It’s a private vice like alcoholism or gluttony. Many gays experience their condition as a curse, though they repress this feeling. Should not be promoted in public especially not to chilluns.

Anonymous

>Should not be promoted in public especially not to chilluns.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArOQF4kadHA

Anonymous

Why does everyone talk about sexuality? I hate gay people because of their shitty personalities. Has it been this way across times and places? Have gays always expressed the most scrotebrained of opinions in their shrill, lispy voices?

Anonymous

I’m pretty sure the gay accent is mostly a thing in North American English. Dunno about other dialects or other languages.

Anonymous

IDK but you never see gay men in the UK talk in that annoying lisp. I’m very sure it’s an exclusively American thing.

Anonymous

how exactly do you tell apart a gay man and a british man anyway

Anonymous

It’s gross

Anonymous

vaginas are freaking gross

Anonymous
      Anonymous

There are degrees. Whatever the pros and cons of homosexuality are, I think it is indesputable that heterosexuality, bisexuality and even asexuality are superior by any scale or metric.
      If you are an anti-natalist ascetic, asexuality is superior. If you are a pro-natalist ascetic, heterosexuality is superior. If you are a hedonist, why not have both girls and cute twinks in your harem? Homosexuality is simply inferior in every respect, prove me wrong.

Anonymous

women complicate things and their loyalties are always in question, leaving you wondering if they love you at all. a man’s love is genuine and unwavering.

Anonymous

Men cheat more often than women do. You’re statistically speaking more likely to get cheated on by your business partner than you are by your wife

Anonymous

>Men cheat more often than women do.
            woke af on what? self reported data?
            >You’re statistically speaking more likely to get cheated on by your business partner than you are by your wife
            probably because you aren’t in a loving relationship with him

Anonymous

>woke af on what? self reported data?
              Every study that has ever been conducted on the issue paints a pretty clear picture of fidelity. Google it

> probably because you aren’t in a loving relationship with him
              Which is why people cheat on their romantic partners too, the spark goes out.

Anonymous

i have googled it. it’s all self-reported. even then it says that women are catching up with men in infidelity.

Anonymous

>Be gay
      >Have a higher susceptibility to HIV and other STDs
      >Anal sex destroys your anus making it hard to properly hold your poo. You need diapers
      >Homosexuality is linked with higher rates of narcissism
      >Homosexuality is linked with higher rates of promiscuity which commands the higher susceptibility of HIV and other STDs

Gee, I wonder.

Anonymous

>Anal sex destroys your anus making it hard to properly hold your poo. You need diapers
        Maybe if you’re reckless.

Anonymous

Keep telling yourself that
          https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5231615/

>Overall, 4,170 adults aged 20–69 years (2,070 women and 2,100 men) completed sexual behavior questionnaires and responded to fecal incontinence questions. Anal intercourse was higher among women (37.3%) than men (4.5%), P<0.001. Fecal incontinence rates were higher among women (9.9 vs. 7.4%, P=0.05) and men (11.6 vs. 5.3%, P=0.03) reporting anal intercourse compared with those not reporting anal intercourse. After multivariable adjustment for other factors associated with fecal incontinence, anal intercourse remained a predictor of fecal incontinence among women (POR: 1.5; 95% confidence interval (CI): 1.0–2.0) and men (POR: 2.8; 95% CI: 1.6–5.0).

Anonymous

Woke af sodomy expert

Anonymous

This says it can be a contributing factor, but you’re clearly not reading the whole article. Look at "discussion."

Anonymous

I’ve read the article. They can’t say main contributor, because there’s been a lack of research on it. But their study leans towards that way. Go on and keep on having anal sex until you can no longer hold your poo.

Anonymous

They also say they didn’t measure the effect of practices like fisting, which predictably would cause more damage.

Anonymous

And I would say fisting is also a degenerate act.

Anonymous

Not hard.
      You’re getting viciously murdered for it. Shouldn’t have to explain.

Anonymous

Read a biology book circa pre scrote period

Anonymous

>sticking your dick in poop

Anonymous

It is impossible to convince you that homosexuality is morally wrong beause you already know that it is true.

Anonymous

whats with all the gay posting today

Anonymous

It isn’t. freaking femboys is woke af.

Anonymous

Homosexuals are degenerates and run counter to the natural order

Anonymous

they even sing songs about going after children

[…]

Anonymous

what a freaking cope picture lmao

Anonymous

If you are willing to fuck literal shit, then you are capable of freaking anything.
      If everything seems fuckable to you then you become mentally unstable
      This is why they tend to be pedos

Anonymous

AIDS+promiscuity

Anonymous

You create less humans.
      Less humans means less overpopulation.
      Less overpopulation means less innovators.
      Also less problems that need to be fixed because humans collectively procrastinate.
      That’s all I can think of.

Anonymous

well im a catholic and my morality is determined by God and divine law, i can tell you in that regard but of you just want a materialist moral inference then i have nothing other than its unhygenic and counter intuitive to procraetion which is our biological hardwire (btw its the spiritual software that actually carries all the meaning and function)

Anonymous

it cannot exist naturally and anyone with a first grade level understanding of genetics would understand that. its a byproduct of sexual degeneracy and the higher ups who spread their sex disorders in media and groom children.

Anonymous

scrotes belong on a cross and the most brutal extermination possible. scrotes destroy civilization, Rome fell because it allowed scrotes to invade its upper levels. Kill all scrotes and save civilization

Anonymous

Well I mean. Do any of you guys know gays irl and what are they like, maybe that’s the firs r thing you should ask because if you want to see jf it’s morally wrong just evaluating the ones you know should work

Anonymous

That has nothing to do with the morals of any action or belief

You could probably find a pedophile who’s nice to you in person. That doesn’t mean talmudic judaism is morally right.

Anonymous

I’m glad to say I’ve never met a scrote my whole life. My father disowned my older "sis" before I was born for being a subhuman scrote and their extermination is the only justified response to scrotery

Anonymous

It is misusing God’s gifts for Satanic pleasure. That’s all there is to it, if that isn’t enough, you are evil.

Anonymous

Mouth and Anus aren’t made for receiving a penis.

Anonymous

What if two gays stick to non-penetrative sex and keep their homosexuality to themselves? (almost impossible today, I know, but I’m talking hypothetically) Should that not be allowed? Why?

Anonymous

Anon, we heard that question when they worked to decriminalize sodomy. And look where we are now.

Anonymous

The scrotes wanting to be scrotes in privacy and the scrotes who want to do degenerate shit like that are two separate groups, and frankly the former would probably help you kill the latter

Anonymous

They’re really not separate groups. I have not heard much of anything from the LGBTs against the LGBTs actions or pride parades.

Mark 3:26
            “And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.”

If they rose against themselves, it’d all stop entirely. The most you might hear is lesbians not wanting crossdressing men to enter their female-only spaces like bathrooms, locker rooms, and women’s shelters; or enter into female-only sports which is just the dumbest thing ever to happen. But these voices are the minority and do not get amplified by the satanic mass media or propagated through the tax-funded public schools.

The only reason there are homosexuals is they were molested or groomed or brainwashed. Nobody is "born gay", there is no "gay gene"; it’s a result of environment, not genetics. If they only practiced it privately and all the propaganda was stopped, it would cease entirely and no longer propagate. But we have all this gay media everywhere and gay propaganda in schools and an entire month dedicated to celebrating and pushing it in the public space by shutting down entire streets in nearly all major cities and putting on militant sodomite marches through the streets (and if you think they’re not militant, go protest one and see how quickly police need to show up to protect you and/or escort you out); and the LGBTs openly admit they target children, they even sing songs about it. Outside of outright admission, gays who adopt rape their kids much of the time and at an exponentially higher rate than normal parents (and gay men adopt boys and gay women adopt girls).

You’re just optimistically naive about the subject if you ask me.

Anonymous

Really? Where are the groups of scrotes to call this shit out? Is it like the mythical leftist that actually doesn’t agree with woke idpol? Funny how these only exist as anonymous individuals online.

Anonymous

Would never work. Homosexuals are also linked to a higher tendency towards narcissism.

Anonymous

It is being a pedo is better.

Anonymous

Because reproduction is an essential part of life. If you value life, like most ethical systems, you value reproduction, almost as much as you condemn murder.

Anonymous

If you think it’s right, then you really have no basis for morality, and certainly not one whereby you could be convinced. It’s unnatural, it’s harmful and it’s a perversion of using parts of the body in ways they were not intended. And in almost all cases it’s the result of some abuse.

Anonymous

As a sodomite you are destroying the anus of another man. What pleases you and him today will make his life agonizing as shit slides out of his poopyhole without his knowledge in old age. Its like smoking or gambling. It doesn’t hurt if you just do it a bit, but as a lifestyle Sodomy slowly ruins you.
      As for women, I can’t see much of an argument against it, no one is hurt.

Anonymous

The anus is a muscle. It is not particularly unique in that regard. If you are sticking 12 inch dildos up your ass and getting fisted on a regular basis, of course you’re gonna break your poopyhole. You don’t get a gaping poopyhole from taking big shits, and you don’t become incontinent from taking dick up the ass.

Anonymous

Of course you don’t get a gaping poopyhole from taking shits. The rectum/anus is designed to expand to expel things. It’s not designed to take things in.

Anonymous

The anus does not care whether things are going in or out, it’s not as if there are one way valves in your ass.

Anonymous

Yes it does. This is why fecal incontinence is prevalent with homosexuals.

Anonymous

[…]

sex threads are off topic, but they stay up, while LULZ threads get purged

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

wtf. it will be dropped into 12 G

Anonymous

>Convince me homosexuality is morally wrong.
      I don’t like it and it’s gay.

Anonymous

Woke af

Anonymous

Plato said it was wong therefore it is wrong.

Anonymous

It is unnatural

Anonymous

Homosexuality has been observed in various animal species.

Anonymous

have various animal species said they didn’t like it and it’s gay?
          thought not.
          therefore it’s bad.

Anonymous

Reminder that the only official source for this nonsense is a guy with a degree in the human brain that collected a bunch of pictures of animals freaking and fighting and said it’s proof that being gay is natural.

THE TRUTH ABOUT FAGGOTS

scrotery only started happening when the Soviet Union began working with Satan to create the first degenerate bomb. The bomb was dropped stealthily across America in order to create scrotes, those who did not trust God fully were raped by Satan and turned into the first scrotes. God in turn to stop this satanic overtaking of America created AIDS to destroy the scrotes at their core.
      >but muh Greeks
      Historical vision by scrotes and sodomites trying to pretend scrotery existed before the degenerate bombs were dropped across America.
      The scrotes will not stop until they out breed us or turn us all into Satan worshippers.
      Killing them all is the only way to survive.
      Will you defend yourself against scrotery or let the scrotes destroy the white race and all of humanity?

Anonymous

[…]

literally two atheist "oy vey, why does God tell me not to fuck homos and children" threads up right now

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id