CIA involvement in 60s counterculture

Home Forums General & off-topic CIA involvement in 60s counterculture

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Were they responsible for it or did they only influence it? If so, how?

Anonymous

Just read Chaos. The dude is as normie as it gets and slowly got redpilled on what Charles Manson and the entire LSD trials where. It goes freaking deeper with the new age frenzy and the Tate murders being all part of a ritual. Thread carefully though, getting into the manufacturing of the counter culture of the 60s is as uncomfortable as finding out the Holocaust isn’t real. Your entire world with be shifted upside down to the point that you will not enjoy anything anymore.

Anonymous

Ya I’m already there. I started studying chronology pretty deeply as well recently and ya….. We’re bonked. Something horrible is going on.

I only know some stuff about the 60s and what was being done to the population then, but even that little bit is just insane. The truth must be terrible

Anonymous

>The truth must be terrible
          There’s a secret Earth Mother cult (who probably don’t even know it) that’s been influencing the world for generations by denying transcendental principles in favor of cthonic, "reality" woke af principles for which the final conclusion is human extinction. It has heavy influence on both the right and left. Eco-fascism, greens, etc. Essentially, Egyptian dualists (the oldest religion for which we have records) were right. The transcendental (solar) principle is ordering, and life-giving. It’s opposite isn’t lunar (freaking Evola), but Earthly, and chaotic. It’s pure dissolution. You can see its most modern take in effective altruist thought, but if you want to see what lead to that you can look into utilitarianism. Denying the metaphysical is what lead to this, and it’s why ALL positivists must be considered enemies. "Woke af" or not, they’re rotten at the foundation. It literally all leads to the idea that we must all cease to exist for the Great Earth Mother to live in peace.

Now you know.

Anonymous

But aren’t humans and their actions natural properties of earth?
            The only issue is between humans and themselves. Theres a home on earth for them. They just need to relax between each other. They could only completely sterilize earth by creating issues between each other.

Anonymous

>But aren’t humans and their actions natural properties of earth?
              Yes, but "natural properties of the Earth" are not all that matters unless, like many, you’ve never been exposed to non-Earth cultist thought. The issue is the denial of the transcendental. The idea that there is no inherent ordering principle and that all things can be quantified and then acted upon. The inevitable conclusion from this is that all life, and even nonlife, is equal in value. A tree is just as valuable as a human is a conclusion we’ve already seen from these cultists. A rock? It’s coming, and examples may already exist of it happening. Another way to understand it might be to think of it as collective rights extended to all material reality, a quintessentially feminized and Cybelian outlook.

Anonymous

>The issue is the denial of the transcendental.
                If anyone is thinking that hard about it, they’ve already know what the transcendental nature of it. "He who works against the tao works for it". Something like that

Anonymous

>He who works against the Tai works for it
                  I try to keep the whole Eternal Return/cyclical aspect of it in mind. But the desperation is real kek. I have never been more blackpilled than I am now.

Anonymous

What could be more uncomfortable than knowing one of the biggest stories you were brainwashed with growing up was bs ?

Anonymous

Being a part of the problem and having to look into the mirror every morning would be more uncomfortable

Anonymous

How could I be the problem? I never actively participated in any of these events not was I alive during their time. I grew up in a society that inundated me with lies and propaganda. Thankfully I was intelligent and principled enough to reject the escalation as well as be skeptical of what I was taught. If anything, I’m a victim that overcame brainwashing. Anything that you could try to attribute to me was done under false pretenses, lack of knowledge, and coercion so I’m objectively not at fault for anything.

Anonymous

Forget all the time people still enjoy stuff out there kek

Anonymous

Thanks for the rec

Anonymous

>The holocaust isn’t real

So basically Hitler was lying to us the whole time.

Anonymous

>So basically Hitler was lying to us the whole time.

Were the Nazis lying when they moved countless families and their possessions to Palestine?

Was Hitler lying when he tried to purchase Madagascar from France as part of the Final Solution to move all of Europe’s garden gnomes to the Indian Ocean?

No!

Its the garden gnome who lies to you.

Stop listening to garden gnome lies!

Anonymous

>That formatting
            I know you’re going to think I’m a shill because I’m going to use the word schizo, but you genuinely may be a schizo. The formatting and structure of your writing is a reflection of your mind. You’re bonked.

Anonymous

>hitler le…. bad

Anonymous

I didn’t say anything about Hitler, scrote.

Anonymous

What are you talking about? This female writing not schizo writing.

Anonymous

Nobody believes the Holohoax is real after 20 years old. It’s pushed in 3rd grade American education but once you grow a brain you realize it’s not possible and the stories that they told, those frightening mastubation machines and holocoasters and other absurd claims sound more and more like dark comedy. And fuck your shithole country for the Balfour declaration.

Anonymous

I didn’t say anything about the holocaust. What the fuck is wrong with you yanks making everything about Hitler and the holocaust? Obsessed.

Anonymous

Hitler never talked about doing the Holocaust nor are there any orders from him or his subordinates that explicitly requested for one to happen. Any quotes you try to throw at me are lies and malicious mistranslations.

Anonymous

>>The holocaust isn’t real
          >So basically Hitler was lying to us the whole time.
          Imagine being so brainwashed you think the Holocaust was mentioned before 1965.

Anonymous

fpbp
        great book

Anonymous

Came here to post this book.

Are buying these books gonna put me on another list? Lord knows were all on one for being here already.

Anonymous

checked, my handlers love me on their list. we play games of sift through the legit google searches. I search random shit in google and we play, guess the real search i want. They knock on my window at 3am to let me know they figured out the game then we play a new one.

чeлoвeк

I play chess with mine, the part I love is that I’ve won more often than not, & I’m improving faster than they can keep up.

Anonymous

This.
        They mostly lived in Laurel Canyon and were extremely gay.

Anonymous

The Tate murders were probably fake too.

When you get the time, you HAVE to read this. It is very long, but worth it

http://mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

Anonymous

>you will not enjoy anything anymore.
        You mean like now?

Anonymous

I always knew the 60s hippie movement was psyop trash. It’s origins in the 50s were organic. I figured its purpose was to co-opt the USSRs disruptive commie shit with a CIA branded one. Instead of communism, the hippies got into new age spiritual shit.
        Once the Soviet union fell, they couldn’t stop. Now here we are today.

Anonymous

fpbp
        great book

found a 1 hour talk with the two authors
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esYg0sgqBH8

Anonymous

Sounds like an interesting book. Worth reading?

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/aQkCsDJ.gif

What’s even crazier is finding out about project rainbow, project paper clip, then how MK-ultra was supposed to be canceled but was then picked up by Brookhaven laboratories and then transferred to off the books funding at camp hero. I’m almost certain Dr. Walter Bishop was woke af off of Dr. John Von Neumann. They even woke af Stranger things off camp hero, or other name, Montauk Project.

Anonymous

The holocaust was in no way discomforting to me. Although, I did find out at a young age because I’ve always had an autistic interest in literature and military history, I noticed inconsistencies on my own then ended up here about a year later

Epstein Pilled

Guy who gave hippie bands like grateful dead was a chemist from the C.I.A hired to see the affects on large group’s, there are stories of people getting free lsd at concert’s with some of those bands.

Anonymous

It wasn’t just Grateful Dead or anything; the motherfuckers were operating in full city blocks in San Francisco, all under the guise of health clinics for STDs and abortions. Totally and utterly disgusting, almost all the bands from that time where manufactured completely except for one; Jimi Hendrix and we all know what happened with him .

Epstein Pilled

The guy responsible for his O.D was also responsible for janis joplin and others, apparently he would give "lehtal doses" depending on the person, he was some famous drug dealer from france and was basically the dealer for a lot of people like morrison, etc, can’t remember his name

Anonymous

Was it Dr. Goldfarm?

Anonymous

Jimi Hendrix was a member of an elite army troop.

Anonymous

that’s one badass troop

Anonymous

No he wasn’t LOL He rolled his ankle on his first practice drop and got discharged few weeks. Read his bio. He said he did because he wanted the patches and meals.

Anonymous

Hendrix was paratrooper but he dropped out ( due to injury). However, despite the drugs, hippie movement, and civil rights movement he still held some conservative values and was staunchly anti communist and even supported the war in Vietnam.

Anonymous

Lol no, he enlisted in the 101st after a judge gave him a choice between that and prison after he was caught joyriding in cars his buddies had stolen a couple times. He was discharged after a year because he hated life in the military

Anonymous

He was discharged because according to officers he seemed mentally handicapped during interviews and was completely incompetent during training.

Anonymous

Checkout Bill Graham presents, the CIA and it’s connections to acedemia in SF specifically the Haight Ashbury district, look at Laurel Canyon as well as Fairfax, Ca

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Even later, Shulgin, the father of MDMA and many other psychedelics, is a confirmed member of Bohemian Grove. He even admitted it in his first book, PiHKaL, that he is a member of the "owl club". See chapter 11.

>One evening in the late 1950’s, I was invited to a musical soiree at an old comfortable home in the Berkeley Hills. I brought my viola with me… The only person I can remember from that evening was a handsome, proper gentleman with a small grey moustache and the residues of an English accent. During coffee, after the music was over, he struck up a conversation.

>He asked me if I had ever heard of The Owl Club in San Francisco? I had not, so he began painting a picture of a rather fascinating group, with many interests in all sorts of art, drama and music. He mentioned that there was need for a viola player, and would I be interested in sitting in for a couple of evenings? … The Club proved to be a group of gentlemen from a broad array of political and professional backgrounds, leaning somewhat toward the political right and the well-to-do. … At my first evening at the Club… Andrew was appointed my Pater Familias …” – PIHKAL, pp. 60-65

Anonymous

People handing out drugs at concerts isn’t exactly uncommon or definitive glowscrote behavior.

Anonymous

Owsley aka "bear" supplied the purest acid for greatful dead cia psyops. He also created life speaker system still used today. He was their sound engineer acid wizard

Anonymous

Where does nick sand and osho come into this

Anonymous

Yea, but they didn’t go the way the CIA had hoped in some regards.. But still it wasn’t just something that happened as they want to tell scrotes today.
        I love the grateful dead and used to go to shows. The folk stories in the music are good.
        Despite that fuck hippies, they are degenerate pieces of shit for the most part just chasing drugs, they don’t give a fuck about the music or anything for that matter usually. That mentality and culture was the beginning of the end.
        I stopped going to music festivals 10 years ago because the scene is so pathetic..
        Watching obviously methed out and herion junkies walk around with their small children at 2AM absolutely tweking their brains out was it for me..
        Watching people shit themselves and piss themselves and go into convulsions… people overdosing and dying in a tent close to me… Yea fuck that.

Anonymous

unz.com had an article about Rhodesia, one of the comments exposes the role of drugs, psychotronics and other occultism in the garden gnome Age movement.
      I never found anything about the psychotronics before.

Epstein Pilled
        Anonymous

have a nice day scrote.

Anonymous

Also just use your gut to spot the forced memes after death of rock and roll. The scenes should stick out. Especially the more exclusive ones

Anonymous

Jim Morrison’s dad was present at the gulf of Tonkin incident.

Anonymous

USS Liberty too. He wanted to defend the boat but was rejected. Career went nowhere after that because he pushed for exposing Israel.

Anonymous

Wasnt he even the captain of the ship?

Anonymous

yeah

Anonymous

he wasn’t just present he was the admiral. So he was in command of naval forces for Gulf of Tonkin

Anonymous

Every aspect of American music and culture has been a CIA psyop since the 50s, when the US turned their propaganda machine on their own citizens. If you think scrotes like Kendrick Lamar, Kanya West, Tyler the Creator etc. arn’t government assets your so far removed from reality it’s crazy.

Anonymous

Don’t forget Alan parsons l Ron Hubbard and Allister Crowley. They were enabled by powerful old money

Anonymous
          Anonymous

meant for

>https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders
          What is this?

Anonymous

I’m gonna check it anyone anyone LOL

He was assigned to this, my friend:
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101st_Airborne_Division

You seriously think they let losers and "rebels" inside?

You know, the more I think about it. It’s possible were both right and he was brought in, trained and released back into the general public with his handler Michael Jeffery

>The Wehrmacht and SS resembled pacifist degenerate hippies

LMAO not understanding hippies brought your country down

Anonymous

>LMAO not understanding hippies brought your country down
            non sequitur

Anonymous

>The Wehrmacht and SS resembled pacifist degenerate hippies

Anonymous

the original hippies sound woke af as fuck, the hell happened to them?

Anonymous

My analysis is that they were redpilled but insufficiently woke af.
          Basically folded on challenging the war machine after Kent State. They got jobs, succumbed to degenerate elements of the lifestyle, or faded away into a quiet granola lifestyle.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

OMG Mel Brooks must be a Nazi too

Anonymous

Mel sucks scrote dicks!

Anonymous

>tall israeli run this rap game

Anonymous

>the CIA was the real Nazis
        yeah no, fuck off garden gnome
        It was no secret that America had the most garden gnomes in politics outside of Russia and England.

Anonymous

>when the US turned their propaganda machine on their own citizens.
        it was also turned against mother Russia…

>look at how cool and hip the west is compared to the boring iron Curtain where only high culture is allowed and pop and underground rock is frowned upon

Anonymous

>>when the US turned their propaganda machine on their own citizens.
          Even though it was illegal under the Smith-Mundt Act!
          They got rid of that formality under the Smith-Mundt MODERNIZATION Act, seen here.
          Notice the total control of information through internet, social media, TV – all channels.
          Thanks Obama!
          It’s interesting to note this passed a few months before Sandy Hook. Probably nothing…

Anonymous

What the actual fuck. I literally just learned about the Wandervogel earlier today.

Anonymous

The German Lebensreform movement predates Wandervogel and also sounds suspiciously like the 60s hippy movement. I’d assume the CIA, ((())) ect, see these naturalist movements as preceding fascism. That’s why they AstroTurfed the 60s movement in America. Instead of getting an organic woke af naturalist movement you got one that was drug addled, weak and compromised.

Anonymous

Deep if true.

Anonymous

Precisely.
            I am disgusted at much of the behavior my country carried out in West Germany against West Germans.
            Fake terror campaigns across Europe.
            Gladio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHXjO8wHsA
            I’m very surprised BBC aired this presentation.
            I believe after Smith-Mundt Modernization Act, they have nothing stopping them from doing that stateside.
            That should be deeply concerning to all my fellow U.S. citizens.

Anonymous

>I’m very surprised BBC aired this presentation.
              Occasionally something good slips though the BBC like those Adam curits documentaries. Unfortunately most people are probably too low IQ to connect the dots. Anyway going to watch that Gladio documentary now.

Anonymous

Wow this is a new form of Nazi slander I haven’t seen before. You garden gnomes can be creative sometimes

Anonymous

I’ve just researched all this shit afrer reading the screencap. Guys its all real.

Anonymous

But
          What the fuck does it mean?

Anonymous

Shit image and none of the names you provided were relevant until recently. But I have to ask, do you know anything on DG? The only recent American band I listen to

Epstein Pilled

This guy was responsible for a lot of the accidental "O.D’s during the 60s

Anonymous

Who?

Anonymous

Jean de Breiteuil

Anonymous

Who’s responsible for the od now? The same people.

Anonymous

i am not sure why this isn’t talked more often about here
      https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders

it’s like absolute culmination of glowscrote ops combining cults/new age/pseudomarxist druggie communie shit, torture and traffiking of kids, gamification of such acts and personality control

Anonymous
          Anonymous

declassified Ted Gunderson

Anonymous

Gunderson broke the finder’s story? He’s suspicious.

https://spirituallysmart.com/gunderson_decamp.html

Is the Franklin Conspiracy Cover-up a Cover-up of pedophilia within the Roman Catholic cult? That’s what it seems like to me! Boys Town was a CATHOLIC Institution. Strange how those waters were so muddied when looking at John DeCamp’s book, and the BBC Documentary that got "leaked" within the alternative media realm.

John DeCamp Facts:

#1. Wanted to become a Catholic Priest.
            #2. Went to fight in the Vietnam war instead.
            #3. Became an aide to William Colby who was a Roman Catholic Knight of Malta and was nicknamed "Warrior Priest" and ended up becoming director of the CIA for a time.
            #4. DeCamp Went to Rome regarding the Franklin case and personally spoke with Cardinal Ratzinger before he became the Pope.
            #5 Cardinal Ratzinger supposedly told John DeCamp that the "American church wont listen to Rome regarding sexual abuse of children." (Maybe Ratzinger did say that but its ridiculous and of course it isn’t true. The Vatican is equally complicit in enabling pedo-priests and covering up their criminal acts as the American church is.)

http://barbarahartwell.blogspot.com/2009/12/ex-fbi-agent-ted-gunderson-exposed.html

Yachts were used for hauling narcotics in from Costa Rico and transporting weapons out of the docks in Santa Monica, CA, where Gunderson’s daughter Laurie Hern lives and Ted spends months at a time. The Detectives further stated that young Girls from southern California were being kidnapped and put on these Yachts to be sent to drug smugglers in Costa Rica, to be used as sex slaves. Gunderson protected these kidnappers and drug-for-weapons smugglers.

https://app.thebrain.com/brains/065d248e-2914-4c6e-8d64-6ca107adad19/thoughts/1e09d4cf-cc2e-58b2-a9de-c6af97e2b505/attachments/554922a0-e215-5646-983b-89a0c855b3b4

Anonymous

>finders

TLDR on the finders?

Anonymous

Probably a scientology spin-off. Satanism in the "life is a game" kind of way. Got caught with some kids that weren’t there’s, creepy animal slaughter involved. Connections to Christian ideas of Satanism are unclear, but connections to ideologies related to Satanism (like scientology) absolutely proven. Mostly pushed under the rug. I think Metokur had a decent video about it.

Anonymous

The goal was to turn the conservative Christian youth into degenerates by pushing Satanism/ Judaism disguised as Indian new age. The LSD trips help with this
      >Everything is one and I’m God
      "Free love"
      >Sex magick

Anonymous

666 plus devil horns

Anonymous

What the hell were they thinking when they thought this would be a good album cover?

Anonymous

Are you an actual scrotebrain who thinks these bands make their own marketing decisions?

Anonymous

Well, he may have meant whoever had the final say in what the cover was. Yes, a lot of bands get some say, but I believe it is mostly their record lable who markets it to the public

Anonymous

Yep, you got me there Sherlock

Anonymous

Those albums are worth thousands now.

Anonymous

to who?

Anonymous

Hardcore Beatles fans and abortion clinics looking for something hang on the wall.

Anonymous

The ones where they just pasted the new cover over this one are hilarious.

Anonymous

Apparenty (read a beatle quote in a book) it was referring to the way U.S. record companies butchered their albums to maximize sale.Rather than release the new album, execs took half the tracks and padded with the previous albums tracks.
          Or similar

Anonymous

Interesting, didn’t know that, thanks.

Anonymous

OMG this AND Dave McGowan Pilled.

RIP DAVE

Anonymous

reminds me of Yuri Bezmenov since he was in India

Anonymous

I posted a ton of links to music psiops in this thread.

[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2l3zizWvHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHnuYdM3OPA&list=PLU2q0E4sw8aSG7uOR0ZRoX2m1MTbSSJyC

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=t3i4ALdMSt0
      Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin discuss the 1979 MKULTRA reunion party and the agents in attendance: Myron Stolaroff, Sidney Cohen, Al Hubbard, Timothy Leary, Oscar Janiger, Humphry Osmond, Willis Harmon, Nick Bercel, and others.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

I get tired of people putting down Frank in these threads, as they usually do sooner or later.

Anonymous

I WANT SOURCE.

Anonymous

God, Uncle Frank was such a master.
        Imagine if you heard either of these two lines on a radio today – the death count of scrotes everywhere would be in the tens of thousands.
        >scrote BUSINESS ALL THE TIIIIIIIIMMEEE!!!!
        >HE SAYS THE GRACE WHILE THE LAWYERS garden gnome *AAAAAALLLLL YOUUU*, THEY SURE DO!!!

Anonymous

Only 15% of the boomer population were hippies. The whole counter culture of the 60’s was a big psyop that’s still used today.

In 50 years there will be movies about BLM and Antifa and how revolutionary they were.

Anonymous

>In 50 years there will be movies about BLM and Antifa and how revolutionary they were.

and how everyone was with them

Anonymous

In 50 years They will make whole 3D virtual worlds connected directly to the brains to totally fuck them to the core, with PTSD-inducing fake histories like white cops terrorizing black scientists etc.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

This book documents many connections between deep state parents and their famous counter-culture kids.
      For example, did you know that Jim Morrison’s dad was a USNavy rear admiral who was commander of the U.S. naval forces in the Gulf of Tonkin during the Gulf of Tonkin Incident which sparked an escalation of American involvement in the Vietnam War."

Anonymous

I love this book. You kept thinking "he’s talking out of his ass", then you looked it up on Wikipedia and everything was true kek.

Anonymous

Came here to post this book.

Anonymous

Beatles didn’t need no CIA to be douche bags.

Anonymous

Imagine blaming CIA when you can blame garden gnomes and be right.

Either way, I was listening to a podcast with some ancient boomer (was it Kevin McDonald) and he was describing his youth in a second rate state university. Most radicals in the 60s were gnomish, but – young as they were – in secular and non-exclusive way. A la Trotsky who handled Russian as a biomaterial without any particular hatred of a small nation, not like a Latvian or any other shitblood.

Anonymous

Valid point. All of my teachers and professor’s in history, journalism and English were the people that he was describing. But CIA was influencing this too.

not a newfag
      Anonymous

>le war is a good thing

Anonymous

Bump.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

A promoted nihilist culture to directly tie to a anti war movement for the purpose of ridicule

Anonymous

The "Paul is Dead" operation seems to be one of the System’s earliest public tests to see whether they could replace existing well-known people with doubles and get away with it.

>It worked, and they did get away with it. The "Paul McCartney" that people have known and loved for decades is actually a replacement of the original Paul McCartney.

Anonymous

i dunno about that

Anonymous
        Anonymous

It’s incredible because they not only swapped them again and again in diverse circumstances but also they both learned to play and sing extremely alike, identical. They can get away with this kind of shit because they know people will never ask and see the details and asking gets ridiculized.

Anonymous

I actually was not aware of that aspect of the hoax. (I only know a little about it.) Big if true. Either way, it’s operations such as this which has allowed the gnomish mafia to become so expert at producing false realities.

Anonymous

They’ve been hiding Will Smiths death from us. He died approximately 7 years ago in Boulder, CO.

Anonymous

Last I heard, he had hooked up with Spotemgottem. Sounds like someone didn’t need it. But seriously, don’t these people have families and friends to raise questions? Meh.

Anonymous

Redpill me on this i never head this one

Anonymous

Seems more likely that the Paul body swap theory is more likely an fake conspiracy to lead people astray and make the real CIA theory look nuts. Like the holographic planes theory.

Anonymous

yeah, well poisoning

Anonymous

Paul was a twin and was replaced with his sis.

http://mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf

Anonymous

yeah, well poisoning

I would say that, more likely than your theory of well-poisoning, but less likely than what I have posted, is that it was a marketing gimmick to sell more records. Once you spend a minute looking into the evidence, it’s 100% clear that, at the very least, the Beatles and their handlers wanted people ot arrive at the Paul-is-Dead conspiracy theory. There’s just far too much evidence.

Anonymous

nah Paul is Dead is bullshit. Once the Beatles heard about the story they threw in "clues" to fuck with people. I’d do the same thing if I heard a scrotebrained theory like that about me

Anonymous

built to ruin the minds of a generation in order to figure out how to control populations.

Anonymous

(((Gloria Steinem)))

Anonymous

There was a WordPress site which outlined the whole psyop the Beatles were. I’m gonna try and find it. But basically they had to pay girls to scream at their Ed Sullivan appearance in order to mind control other girls to do the same. It was a very effective psyop and got women to act demonic and crazed.

Anonymous

They did the same at the airport when they arrived in the USA.

Anonymous

They picked up a couple busfulls and paid them to scream at the airport when they arrived in Australia. Still spoken of as a real and significant and not staged event here too

Anonymous

Here’s one for you – Every person on the Album cover of Sgt Peppers LHCB is either an agent/asset , a project or a promotion of the British/US Intelligence service, including the Beatles themselves.

Anonymous

Yeah? The only person I remember on it is Crowley

Anonymous

I can give you a few:

Lineage of India Kriya yoga masters
              Kriya Yoga master Mahavatar Babaji -> Lahiri Mahasaya -> Yukteswar Giri -> Paramahansa Yogananda : Promoted Indian Spituality as an attack on Christianity.

Diana Dors – She and her husband held sex parties at their flat in London which were secretly recorded by the SIS to be used as blackmail and for control of influencial people.

Karl Marx – A tool of the Bankers and indusrialists to direct the working classes away from Republicanism which was starting to become popular in the mid 1800’s

Aleister Crowley – An extension of the Blavatsky project – promoting Satan/Lucifer

Bob Dylan – Fake artist Leonard Cohen wrote most of his songs. There’s an interview around with Joni Mitchell, where she startes he was a fraud

Anonymous

>Bob Dylan – Fake artist Leonard Cohen wrote most of his songs. There’s an interview around with Joni Mitchell, where she startes he was a fraud
                Please tell me this isn’t real. I’m a huge Dylan fan

Anonymous

Contrarily, during an interview with the LA Times in 2010, the interviewer compared the two singers as similar artists, which, it turned out, was not a good move. The report claimed that Mitchell fiercely refuted this comparison and stated: “We are like night and day, [Dylan] and I,” she said. “Bob is not authentic at all. He’s a plagiarist, and his name and voice are fake. Everything about Bob is a deception.”

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/the-song-joni-mitchell-wrote-about-bob-dylan/

Anonymous

Oh so she’s just a crazy bitch. Should’ve known

Anonymous

>Fake artist

What do you mean? Leonard Cohen has his own songs he performs and even did music videos.

Anonymous

Dylan was a fake – Cohen wrote most of his songs, apparently. As you know Cohen was one of the greatest song writers ever

Anonymous

Someone on here claimed H P Lovecraft had MI5 connections. Know anything about that?

Anonymous

>Edgar Allan Poe
            >Diana Dors !!!!!!

not a newfag

I can go through my history and try to find the site, it was primarily about the tavistock institute, if I’m not mistaken

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Many people say John Coleman was disinfo and you should ignore the claims about Adorno writing their music. I don’t know enough about that, but you’ll see the various writeups are split on that issue.

http://whale.to/b/beatlemania.html

"The so-called "rock stars" are pathetic puppets caught in a much larger scheme. From the moment they receive their first recording royalties, the groups are heavily immersed in drugs. For example, much-admired "stars” such as John Lennon of the Beatles and Keith Richard of the Rolling Stones, were heroin addicts. Richard had to obtain blood transfusions, replacing his entire heroin-laced blood supply, in order to get a visa to enter the United States." (Ibid)

Of course, this required manipulation of the masses through manufactured popularity.

"The "rock stars" are also totally artificial media creations. Their public image, as well as their music, is fabricated from behind the scenes by controllers. For example, when the Beatles first arrived in the United States in 1964, they were mobbed at the airport by hundreds of screaming teenage girls. The national press immediately announced that "Beatlemania" had besieged the U.S.A. But the girls had all been transported from a girl’s school in the Bronx, and paid for their screaming performance by the Beatles’ promoters." (Source)

https://peakd.com/programming/@sift666/how-the-tavistock-institute-invented-the-beatles

The Beatles (good, bad boys) and the Stones (sympathy for the Devil) were two sides of a same coin that was minted by the Tavistock Institute to introduce a new generation to a new language and a new cultural upbringing around alleged freedoms to thing for yourself and liberties to take drugs and become counter-culture.
        ….and it was all manufactured. The lyrics form the Beatles, the covers for the Rolling Stones albums, their managers (or handlers) were all derived from the Tavistock Institute as is their name is for the control of “Human Behavior”

Anonymous

>that image
          >THIS POST
          Whooo boy!
          Very nice!
          Do you have Wolfe’s entire article from your image on hand/archived?

Anonymous

hating on the beatles is peak cringe

Anonymous

You are peak cringe

Anonymous

get water cannoned, weetbix kid

Anonymous

Post the pasta

Anonymous

*boomer circus music begins playing*
        I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN ALIVE
        FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
        *organ riff*
        SHE GET HIGH

That’s all I remember lol

Anonymous

All the record producers are garden gnomes that should tell you all you need to know

Anonymous

even tho cia had some involvement in it for personal benefit and gain, it was mostly done by the label owners and producers who were all garden gnomes, even unkowing to the artist.
      same thing happening today with lyor cohen in the lead. they choose whats popular, whats cool, what gets out there.
      its just up to them to pick degeberate artists and make them popular.
      the entirety of music industry is a sham.
      because majority of artists can be self dependant now and dont need labels, lyor cohen became the youtubes global head of music and still choses and decides who alghorithm decides to bless witj fame and popularity

Anonymous

Let It Be was released in 1970, peetard.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Miles Mathis

Anonymous

No. Anyone who disputes the value of pi (something you can literally test yourself) has no credibility. He’s a basement dwelling scrotebrain who likes to write a bunch of sophistic nonsense. Probably a garden gnome, unironically.

Anonymous

He doesn’t dispute the value of pi though, and you would know that if you had actually bothered to evaluate any of his claims, which you would need to have done before passing judgement on him. garden gnomes often claim people are garden gnomes to throw goys off. How do I know you’re not a garden gnome?

Anonymous
            Anonymous

Lord help us all if anyone watched this video and took it seriously.
            >Never proves the "circle" is actually round
            >Releases the balls by hand
            >"look they’re at different places here"
            >"now look, they both exited at the same time, proving that pi=4 for ‘circular motion’ (somehow different than regular motion, just look at these meaningless graphics!)
            Sad thing is, I bet you think you’re really smart instead of recognizing that you have some form of mental deficiency. When I roll a cicle out, its perimeter is undergoing "circular motion", and it comes out to equal the real value of pi. freaking scrotebrain.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

I’ve read most of his stuff. It’s all bullshit. My favorite was when he disproved calculus lmao. You’re a true idiot or a troll.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/QGYrsfi.gif

Personally I have no idea is he’s correct or not, Just providing info for those who may wish to investigate for themselves. The least you could do, as you’re so smart is show where he’s wrong.

Anonymous

So goddamn cringe

Anonymous

I did with regard to pi.
                    >"Circular motion" is no different than motion as commonly defined
                    >Even if it were, when you roll a circle out to measure it’s perimeter and then calculate pi, all points beside the center-point would be undergoing "circular motion", yet we still arrive at the modern value of pi
                    >Therefore, Miles Mathis is a scrotebrain who can’t think his way out of a wet paper bag
                    If you want me to disprove his "debunking" of calculus, it’ll take a while. But let’s just say that he denies that limits exist because he is a smooth brained moron

Anonymous

Oh it’s you, the shill who pretends he’s read Miles…

The funny thing is that this thread isn’t about physics, it’s about conspiracies, so why did you bring up pi=4? It’s how you always try to instantly debunk him, isn’t it? Your motive is clear – distract away from his conspiracy theories about faked events and serial killings.

Anonymous
                      Anonymous

I didn’t bring it up, read the thread.
                      I don’t read his science papers other than the Pi ones, only the conspiracies, which I’ve read in their totallity. If you had bothered to read the thread you would see that I’ve post several of his conspiracy papers

Anonymous

They’re REEEing and meant to respond to me.

Anonymous

Nobody uses REE like that gramps. How much are they paying you for this?

Anonymous

I do it for free because I like to call people stupid if they’re being stupid. Pi is not 4. Calculus is real and arrives at sensible conclusions. Transcendental numbers exist. Miles Mathis is not a mathematician, and the fact that he attempts to pass himself off as one should set off alarm bells for all but the dimmest subhuman scrote cattle alive.

Anonymous

>Transcendental numbers exist.
                        In other words, you’re actually god, and trolling me… wonderful!

Again, you’ve betrayed the fact that you haven’t read any of his essays, since he explicitly states that he isn’t an ultrafinitist. His claim of pi=4 has to do with acceleration and momentum, in this particular universe. Maybe he’s wrong, and that experiment is badly designed, but you’re still a scrote poser or shill who pretends to have read things he hasn’t.

Anonymous

You don’t even know what a transcendental number is, holy shit.
                        >You haven’t read his stuff
                        Yes, I have. Which is why I know it’s bullshit.
                        >He claims it’s 4 under these conditions that don’t exist
                        Please, stop. Have some self-respect.

Anonymous

>You don’t even know what a transcendental number is
                        I know exactly what transcendental numbers are, and not knowing what they are doesn’t make someone stupid, it makes them ignorant of some math. Again, you betray your own ignorance, because there is a superficial understanding that basically lists them pi, e, etc, and then there’s the rigorous definition in higher math.

>Yes, I have. Which is why I know it’s bullshit.
                        No you haven’t, otherwise you would know that all of your attacks on him are ad hominems.

>Please, stop. Have some self-respect.
                        What is this tactic called?

Anonymous

>What is this tactic called?
                        Pleading. I am literally begging you to stop being a moron. It’s hard to see. The rest of your attempted pseud post is just sad. My guess is that you’ve never taken a math class past basic highschool calculus. If Mathis was right about anything he posits within mathematics, it would change the world. But he’s not. So it doesn’t. Instead he denies fundamental proofs and makes up bullshit that appeals to scrotebrains.
                        >Inb4 calling us stupid is adhom so it invalidates everything!
                        Not how it works, anon. Not even close.

Anonymous

Miles Mathis explains why the moon landing is a hoax using physics.
                        That’s pretty important.
                        What have you done with your life?

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

>he also says Hitler was a Skeksi
                        His argument is very convincing, though, if you actually bother to read it.

Anonymous

Yeah, I know about it because I didn’t read it. You’re unbelievable.

Anonymous

Appealing to your own authority again, without providing any evidence that you’ve read what you claim to have read, nor any refutation of his claims. Isn’t that the very definition of a pseud?

Anonymous

No, the definition of pseud is someone who can’t realize when their own positions are so stupid that someone may not bother to refute the hundreds of different ways that they’re wrong and then the pseud takes that as evidence that they’re right. Or maybe that’s just exactly what you’re doing and a pseud is a stupid person who thinks they’re smart. Anyway, he got the genealogy wrong, nonetheless he decided to assert it was real with no evidence, and reasoned haphazardly from there. Which is his usual MO. Bad premise, bad logic, terrible conclusions.

Anonymous

>My guess is that you’ve never taken a math class past basic highschool calculus.
                        Wrong, I studied FPM at university and got distinctions in all of my coursework, so as I said, I know what transcendental numbers are.

>pseud
                        Another ad-hominem attack. I’ll tell you your problem. You cannot comprehend the concept that ideal geometry doesn’t necessarily imply physical law. As such, there’s no reason for you to exist in this particular universe. Physics is induced, not deduced.

Anonymous

Yeah, sorry, I meant to respond to the troll.

Anonymous

so you read over a million words of someone whose full of shit. Nice way to waste your time.

Anonymous

You’d be surprised how often it’s useful when it comes to pooping on brainlets on /poo/

чeлoвeк

Have you ever considered a universe with different maths?
              Especially considering imagining a universe with different physics is easy by comparison.

Anonymous

Miles Mathis

Mathis is a scrotebrain that thinks Jan Irving’s shitty GIMP art is proof he’s a CIA agent. He has a writeup on literally everything.

Anonymous

Miles Mathis for sure.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

nice and dry

Anonymous
      Anonymous

also another point to add
      psychic soviet was banned in northern europe, northern canada and australia

Anonymous
      Anonymous

seen three at least beatles threads
      >how many genz/boomers on the board?
      these threads are literally data-mining the demographic

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Here’s a
        >Timeline
        docu on some stuffs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XPtO2WDhik
        Mostly about spycraft and war crimes and not so much the infiltration of the anti-war movement. Probably pretty beginner stuff for most people here.

Nice! Was about to post this before I read the thread.
        Really all of McGowan’s material is recommended.
        Nice collection anon! Thank you for sharing!
        Did you know the original Vietnam anti-war movement was mostly well dressed Republicans?
        Then it devolved into a bunch of ragtag hippies that made for terrible optics.
        >Think OWS, destroy inside-out

Anonymous

There was literally a bus of "merry pranksters" who drove around the country handing out free drugs to people. Boomers talk about this like it’s one of the greatest, most liberating events ever.

Anonymous

>There was literally a bus of "merry pranksters"
        and they were literally glowing

Anonymous

I found a clip recently about a Rapper who claimed he was in a meeting with Media moguls to stop preaching about blacks bettering themselves and promote Gangster rap with the intent to fill for profit prisons.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/npr-louder-riot-podcast-hip-hop-mass-incarceration-interview.

I’m still looking for the clip, I can’t find it.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/npr-louder-riot-podcast-hip-hop-mass-incarceration-interview

Anonymous

First you should know that Prescott Bush is of Judeo-British stock, and the CIA became another control branch of the Judeo-British Mafia.

So its no coincidence that the Beatles came out of Britain, and started off with a clean cut image for the bait & switch operation.

The plan was multidimensional, but one dimension was to flood America with drugs and make billions of dollars, as any good mafia would. And to do that, you need a market. So enter the Beatles lead drug culture.

Other dimensions are polluting and perverting American culture. A strong white and informed population is not in Their favor, so turning potential competition into drugged out pacifists has its benefits.

Surely it also allowed to build global Mafia operations in South America and the middle east which helps get a hand into power structures there.

So while humans are adaptable and have come to think the 60’s were cool and helped liberate us in some ways, this operation is why every city is littered with roving junkies, and has destroyed countless lives, including child lives. But the rat masons whisper into your ear about any good dimensions to come from their rat operations. Whats not shown is the alternative to how things could have been without their rat operations.

They move in with their primary objectives, which are rat objectives, then they sell secondary biproducts to come out of their rat primary operations so the lemmings under their spell go along with the objectives.

Never the less, when you think CIA, you should really be thinking Judeo-British Mafia, who are the architects of the cult fraternity which is used as a proxy/contagion for control.

Anonymous

>But the rat masons whisper into your ear about any good dimensions to come from their rat operations. Whats not shown is the alternative to how things could have been without their rat operations.

It’s why they use the black/white tile symbolism.

Basically they sell you the heroin but also provide the methadone clinics & rehab programs. Make money on both industries. To give but one example.

Anonymous

WTF? Tell me that’s not real

Anonymous

He’s not actually getting married. The black child is the bride of bringing in the new order. They probably did nothing to that particular kid.

Anonymous

>They probably did nothing to that particular kid
              You and I both know they cornholed the hell out of him

Anonymous

Nah dude it was Probably the son of some black mason, these normal mason lodges with photographers are really just larpers that think they are doing good stuff. Maybe he was a “walnut sauce” but I lean towards that not being the case as someone photographed this.

чeлoвeк

>But the rat masons whisper into your ear about any good dimensions to come from their rat operations. Whats not shown is the alternative to how things could have been without their rat operations.

It’s why they use the black/white tile symbolism.

Basically they sell you the heroin but also provide the methadone clinics & rehab programs. Make money on both industries. To give but one example.

WTF? Tell me that’s not real

He’s not actually getting married. The black child is the bride of bringing in the new order. They probably did nothing to that particular kid.

>They probably did nothing to that particular kid
        You and I both know they cornholed the hell out of him

Jesus died aged 33.
        Just Sayin’.

Anonymous

What’s wrong with drugging the hippies? Why was the CIA the bad guy in that situation?

As I understand it, literally nobody forced any hippie EVER to take substances. Nobody was abducted, shoved in white vans and shipped to a warehouse blacksite farm for psychedelic indubation. No. They were all worthless, naive leftoid fuckwads who jumped at the first excuse to be degenerate, shameless, faithless and immoral tools. Yes the CIA had its satanic agenda, yes it has an important historical impact, but all they had to do was just freaking say "NO".

But I guess being sober and true to yourself is way harder than participating in underage gangbangs, sodomy and rituallistic hedonism. For peace, ofcourse.

Anonymous

>What’s wrong with cultural marxism?
        the argument

Anonymous

Quite literally what the fuck are you even talking about? You didn’t even read my freaking post, did you, you circumcized scrote.

Anonymous

You probably think blacked.com is ok because those white girls were lost causes anyway and chose to do it.

Anonymous

You’re so freaking lost replying to you feels like I’m gaslighting someone…

Anonymous

Not an argument

Anonymous

That guy does have a point tho, being a mutt, but still. It’s morally wrong to coerce weak-willed people down a path by dangling goodies infront of them.
                Why the fuck are you defending CIA anon lmao, you’ve seen the results…

Anonymous

>It’s morally wrong to coerce weak-willed people down a path by dangling goodies infront of them.
                  >Why the fuck are you defending CIA anon lmao, you’ve seen the results…
                  My irrational hate for leftists has made me very stubborn and opinionated on many matters. They’re less than human.

Anonymous

>leftists
                    That’s not an innate trait. Just look at girls before and after college.

Anonymous

You should look into the early psychadelic movement out of Esalen.
        People like Kinsey and Leary were pushing it heavily, people are weak to peer pressure if you have not noticed the past 2 years.
        It was a top-down decision.
        Sandoz labs was making legal LSD and psychiatrists were taking it then writing magazines spreading its popularity.
        Then, suddenly they revoked it to a Schedule I substance after there was a large crowd of users.

I don’t have much research prepared at the moment, could some anon more knowledgeable than I help reveal the insidious intentions of the early psychadelic movement?
        And was it truly "their" free will?
        Did they have ideas implanted and promoted to them en masse of an insidious nature?
        Yes.
        I question how much "free will" was truly involved. Societal pressure is no excuse to revoke your free will, but group-think is very real and I may go so far as to say most free will has been entirely negated by the age of psyops.

Anonymous

Exactly. There’s tons of scrotes on here that probably fuck with DMT because of Toe Rogan and Alex Jonestein

Anonymous

Fascinating.
          Reminds me of their cigarette push "doctors agree marlboro will make you a stalion and cure your cancer". I also see similarities to the recent artificial DMT awakening some certain faux spiritualists are trying to push these last 3 years. Makes it so freaking hard to tell what’s true/beneficial. You have to agree though, all across recorded human history, leftoids have proven to be crushingly more susceptible to peer pressure and groupthink.

Anonymous

Fuck anons I never really thought this CIA-rabbithole was this deep. I thought it was only the MK-Ultra shit. Never checked into it so deeply even though the cultural rot that stemmed from there is so obvious, and now that I think about it, unnatural and seems pre-orchestrated.
      I feel like a clown, to think I just dismissed the 60s as something organic, when it was all the freaking opposite.

Anonymous

Post-modernism is literally a CIA psy-op.

Anonymous

mate, we’re literally living in a James Bond movie
        that’s how bonked reality is

Anonymous

Practically everything in western ‘culture’ is a project. None of it is organic.

Here’s something else, do you believe the Russian revolution was organic or that Germany started the wars, think again. Here’s a couple of the best talks I have ever seen. They do overlap in conteny but the second one was later and contains some different content. Sorry for the bad quality of the video,but the content is second to none:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB3dXfnPMPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI2fS47koIk

Anonymous

>CIA-rabbithole
        They were only a small part.
        I am not denying their involvement, only that they were simply one finger of a hidden hand.
        Look into pic related but please steele your heart.
        Here is a good documentary for an introduction to these insidious fiends and their handywork: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg
        A very good channel in general – highly recommended but painful viewing.

Anonymous

Before the Hippies, America was introduced to the Beat generation, or later on, Beatniks. Seen as a rebellion to the mainstream at the time, they were a prototype for the Hippies that lacked musical momentum (the Elvis project had work to do normalizing sexuality with music before anything more degenerate could be promoted). Instead they focused on poetry and novelization (e.g. Jack Kerouac, Ken Kesey) that, just like the following counter culture movements (Hippies, Punk, Grunge, Indie) sought to channel any rebellious spirit, anyone who had noticed something was wrong with society, into abstract expressionism, drugs, and individualistic navel gazing, all to prevent any actual threat to the system.

Take a look at one of the most influential beat poets, Allen Ginsberg, famous for masturbating in front of the audience while reading his poetry. His poem "Howl" is a must read for this audience:
      https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/49303/howl
      >Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!

Anonymous

checked
        is david cross actually ginsbergs son? they have the same eyes, look very similar
        whole "comedy" stuff is entirely manufactured just like the music industry

Anonymous

Illuminati want my mind my soul and body
      Secret society trying to keep they eye on me

It took me 33 years for me to see the truth
      Ever so clear I was too young
      I couldn’t articulate myself the right way son
      But now let me break it down, pass it all around
      This is not a theory, lift the spirits, see HIS spirit
      They wanna put me in a strait jacket in a padded room
      And tell the world there’s 12 monkeys so they can be confused

Anonymous

This thread is sinister. Is there any hope for this world?

Anonymous

It’s like skizo thread but almost all is true, god help us all…

Anonymous

One of the best threads so far.
      Good to see this place has not gone to shit with all the shill slide threads and demoralizing scrotes.
      This shit is sinister and terryfying. One’s never too far down the rabbit hole, once you think you reached the bottom there’s always a sudden path to crawl further down.

Anonymous

Who was Milley referring to here?
      >International order?
      Verify it yourself, his Sea-Air-Space 2021 address.
      The good thing?
      This order is apparently under intense and growing stress!

Anonymous

The world power reset in 1945 dum dum.

Anonymous

Reset?
          More like consolidated.
          I guess the fall of the USSR didn’t change the international order?
          It may be benign reference like that, maybe you’re right.
          It just struck a strange chord with me.

Anonymous

NATO.

Anonymous

Founded in ’49 but a fair and probable answer, yes.
          Maybe it’s nothing, just always keeping an eye on people like Milley is all.

Gunderson broke the finder’s story? He’s suspicious.

https://spirituallysmart.com/gunderson_decamp.html

Is the Franklin Conspiracy Cover-up a Cover-up of pedophilia within the Roman Catholic cult? That’s what it seems like to me! Boys Town was a CATHOLIC Institution. Strange how those waters were so muddied when looking at John DeCamp’s book, and the BBC Documentary that got "leaked" within the alternative media realm.

John DeCamp Facts:

#1. Wanted to become a Catholic Priest.
          #2. Went to fight in the Vietnam war instead.
          #3. Became an aide to William Colby who was a Roman Catholic Knight of Malta and was nicknamed "Warrior Priest" and ended up becoming director of the CIA for a time.
          #4. DeCamp Went to Rome regarding the Franklin case and personally spoke with Cardinal Ratzinger before he became the Pope.
          #5 Cardinal Ratzinger supposedly told John DeCamp that the "American church wont listen to Rome regarding sexual abuse of children." (Maybe Ratzinger did say that but its ridiculous and of course it isn’t true. The Vatican is equally complicit in enabling pedo-priests and covering up their criminal acts as the American church is.)

http://barbarahartwell.blogspot.com/2009/12/ex-fbi-agent-ted-gunderson-exposed.html

Yachts were used for hauling narcotics in from Costa Rico and transporting weapons out of the docks in Santa Monica, CA, where Gunderson’s daughter Laurie Hern lives and Ted spends months at a time. The Detectives further stated that young Girls from southern California were being kidnapped and put on these Yachts to be sent to drug smugglers in Costa Rica, to be used as sex slaves. Gunderson protected these kidnappers and drug-for-weapons smugglers.

https://app.thebrain.com/brains/065d248e-2914-4c6e-8d64-6ca107adad19/thoughts/1e09d4cf-cc2e-58b2-a9de-c6af97e2b505/attachments/554922a0-e215-5646-983b-89a0c855b3b4

>and the BBC Documentary that got "leaked" within the alternative media realm.
          This reminds me of a recent documentary regarding the psyops the Brits used against the IRA and are STILL USING TODAY.
          Very good documentary, loosely follows the story of Collin Wallace, a man who was performing psyops on the IRA until it was decided he knew a bit too much.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8FDPU-tDBU
          The Man Who Knew Too Much, very well made. Give it a watch anons.

Anonymous

Yea go to Sage of Quay YT channel and look at all the Paul McCartney shit.

Anonymous

People are more prone to call out the ‘news’ media, as they should, but I see them more on the tactical side of things, music and movies are more on the strategic side of the media industrial complex’s consent manufacturing apparatus.

Anonymous

no. it was good music and the government didn’t have to brainwash anyone into taking drugs

Anonymous

Charles Manson was a CIA op. Nobody cares but it’s an interesting fact

Anonymous

Gen X, millennials, and zoomers are just butthurt they will never be as influential as the 60’s counterculture movement.

Anonymous

if by influential you mean cancerous, then you are correct

Anonymous

I would think that if you’re enlightened enough to be part of a counterculture you would also be enlightened enough to know the basic mechanics of divide and conquer tactics.

Anonymous

60s counterculture was mostly started and spread from 30s Frankfurt School garden gnomes who relocated to Columbia University to develop Critical Theory when Germany got sick of gnomish tricks.

Anonymous

Or maybe scrotes didn’t like Jim Crow and people didn’t like getting drafted to go fight an endless war that enriched the MIC.
        Not to say that these events weren’t rich for exploitation that might have paved the way for some of the shit we see now.
        Wasn’t critical theory originally about class?
        Sure has been distorted, and who’s benefiting?

Anonymous

Look at where we are now in correlation to those movements and tie in the heart seller act. Our misery today was dreamed up and put into plan then. It’s taken 75 years cause garden gnomes went to hard and fast on Germans.

Anonymous

Maybe, but here’s a scary thought, who plays the long game like that?
            And why?

Anonymous

I would say a tribal people who only act upon their own self interest and try to remain in the shadows. They’ve been at it thousands of years and been expelled from countries a lot. They’re grudge against European people goes back a long time. That’s why only white nations are experiencing a mud flood right now. They also see all of us as beast/cattle and we serve no other purpose than to serve them since they think they are gods people.

Anonymous

If you haven’t heard it, John Todd’s testimony of being part of a elite bloodline and working in the music/entertainment industry is a classic listen.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeGN1D-zMsw

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Blocked here in the US. What’s it about?

Anonymous

Merchants of Cool – just basically exposes how much (((music makers))) and (((marketers))) target kids in order to make the most profit … though money making is important we all know the real purpose is to influence a young generation

Anonymous

>Merchants
              >target kids in order to make the most profit

Anonymous
      Anonymous

MindWar Paperback
      by Michael A. Aquino Ph.D.

>In 1980 an obscure internal U.S. Army concept paper, “From PSYOP to MindWar”, accidentally became public. Though only a brief, theoretical speculation, it exploded into the focus of alarmist rumors and debates for the next three decades. Is the government involved in invasion of the mind beyond the blundering, haphazard legacy of the infamous MKULTRA experiments? Even more unsettling, do such efforts extend beyond conventional scientific research to dark and arcane arts whose very existence is the stuff of legend?

>The answers are here, in this book by one of that 1980 paper’s co-authors, Lt. Colonel Michael Aquino. Originally intended for the eyes of government policymakers alone, it is now openly available. Ironically MindWar is unclassified only because a level high enough to embrace it has never been anticipated or even conceptualized. What it is capable of setting in motion is simply beyond all previous human interactive experience.

>For millennia violent warfare has been the scourge of humanity, and all attempts to end it through negotiated or imposed peace have brought only temporary respite. On the premise that war is endemic to the human disposition, MindWar proposes to eliminate its killing and destruction by replacing it with a far more powerful kind of war – one which focuses on the human mind both individually and collectively. The persons and property of people are removed as targets, replaced by the divisive situations and problems originating in their consciousness. These are then controlled, adjusted, and reformed to produce a harmonious and cooperative total environment.

>The price for this solution is that, for the first time in practical history, the actual machinery of human thought is accessed, by the methodical application of science, psychology, and esoteric arts of antiquity. MindWar assumes, as did the ancients, that the ultimate aspiration of mankind is to the Good. But, like the Manhattan Project which rashly opened an earlier genie’s bottle, MindWar could be misused with even more ominous consequences. Devised to save humanity, it could also supersede it. Hence this genie must be examined and evaluated while its bottle is still sealed.

>This book extrapolation and evolution of the original 1980 concept is not merely theoretical. It proposes “laboratory” implementation through the structural redesign of the U.S. Army’s three “Special Operations” branches: Psychological Operations, Special Forces, and Civil Affairs. A multiphase sequence of their interaction in a MindWar campaign is outlined, with the international crisis resolution procedures of the United States modified to facilitate it. In a forthcoming second volume, the structures and programs to implement this will be discussed in detail.

>Not merely a “military book”, MindWar extends its application to human political and social interaction generally, identifying and refining what were previously only vague or unknown mental processes into a new science of “thought architecture”. It opens the door to a standard of rationality and precision in human affairs in which the experience and exercise of thought are finally, fully mature.

Anonymous

Absolutely recommened along with
        >Behold a Pale Horse
        by William Cooper
        and as said earlier ITT, all of
        David McGowan’s works.

>I’m very surprised BBC aired this presentation.
        Occasionally something good slips though the BBC like those Adam curits documentaries. Unfortunately most people are probably too low IQ to connect the dots. Anyway going to watch that Gladio documentary now.

It’s a very dense documentary, worth a few watches.
        I hope you enjoy and learn something new!

Anonymous

Also, Read stalking the wild pendulum followed up with The Montauk project. Stalking the wild pendulum was referenced by the CIA documents released on astral projection and Montauk was what influenced Stranger things.

Anonymous

Yeah, the Montauk shit’s wild. I love it.

Anonymous

Checked and it’s nice to meet an anon that even knows about it.

Anonymous

One you never hear that much about, I don’t know why it’s got it all.
                Be nice to see a thread on it, I don’t have time to do it justice.

Anonymous

I’m working on a massive research project for the paranormies that ties everything from manhattan project, project rainbow/Philadelphia project through MK-Ultra to Montauk project. Hopefully ends up being a badass episode.

Anonymous

That sounds cool as fuck.I’ll be looking forward to it!

Anonymous

I just need to find the time. I’m half way there but I also own my company and busy.

Anonymous

Woah, right on.
                    I hope I catch it posted.
                    Best of luck with it.

Anonymous

>Episode
                    Link to your channel, or whatever.

Anonymous

It’s the paranormies on TRS.

Anonymous

Ok.
            Those documents you say Stalking a Wild Pendulum are about, are certainly interesting, so I’m sure that book will be too.
            The only thing on my reading list perhaps related is
            >’The Encyclopedia of Occult & Parapsychology’ by Gordon Milton.
            Sounds very similar to your first recommended reading.
            I haven’t read it yet, so fair warning but it’s the only thing I can think of to recommend back to you at the moment.
            Those recs both look very fascinating though. Thanks!

Anonymous

Funny thing about parapsychology is how quickly it lived, Ghostbusters made it popular and cooky at the same time. Poltergeist made it more realistic and I wonder how much of its dissipation had to do with “those in power” not wanting nor miss to understand just how powerful their mind is. Explains how smart phones makes knowing things feel exactly like not knowing things.

Anonymous

*normies understanding how powerful their minds are.

Anonymous

Yes. Crrow777 has many episodes on it.

Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/A89WqRr.gif

Elvis was the start of the counter culture degenerate Satanism. Beatles were more in your face about it. We have been in a downward spiral for a very, very long time.

Anonymous

There’s no concrete proof, but many think Elvis was a Mason or a Mason agent. He used a lot of Arab(Shriner) stuff, zebra patterns and black and white outfits in his videos.

Anonymous

It wouldn’t surprise me, most celebrities were and still are chosen and put into public view for a specific reason.

Anonymous

Also true traditionalism is gone. Last breath of normal human life and dignity was probably a century ago. Now it’s getting worse with transhumanism and the digital era, basically we are screwed.

Anonymous

Govt sponsors literally all media for, reasons. Ever notice how most original styles of media becomes popular a few years after some underground mf does something? Like battle royale for example? Everyone just loves festivals dont they?

Anonymous

Picrel. It makes sense if you think about it. A big clue is that he played a right handed guitar. The explanation is that he liked the way it played. More like he didn’t know how to properly play the guitar, and played it wrong "live". I think Hendrix never played live, and was miming someone else’s guitar playing during concerts. Whoever was playing back stage during the live shows must have been the same guitar players playing on the records. What would be the point of this?
      >To further push scrotes on the West. "Hendrix, man! At least we got great music like Hendrix! Do drugs! Get High!"

Who were the actual guys playing guitar on the records, and live? Probably Clapton, Jimmy Page (satanist), and Jeff Beck.

The Monkees had to have been some sort of satanic masonic ritual. They literal explained to the masses how easy it is to create a band, and push them as legitimate. Sex Pistols are more less in that same category where it was openly revealed from their start that they were created to push an agenda.

https://youtu.be/XVy3OTBogP8?t=10

Anonymous

Sex Pistols = Malcolm McLaren = Check early life

Anonymous

>Any redpills about 60s counterculture and their CIA influence?
      They were all about it when John Lennon was shilling LSD but turned on him (mostly just intimidation I believe) when he started delving into political issues, protests and other activism shilling. Anyways the last years of Lennon’s life he was and unhealthy miserable recluse addicted to heroin

Anonymous

>addicted to heroin
        Yoko introduced him to heroin, she convinced him to try it / start doing it with her

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.