Bros……God exists…….

Home Forums General & off-topic Bros……God exists…….

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Bros……God exists…….

Anonymous

Prove it.

Dirk

You exist, therefore God exists

Anonymous

“God” is just your ancestors and the demiurge, humans conceptualize these things to cope and survive

The Christian god is the garden gnomes ancestors and a corrupt version of the racially Hebrew god of war Yahweh. By worshiping Christ, and hence god, Yahweh, you are worshiping the garden gnomes and their ancestors

No wonder why Christians make for the perfect shabbos goyim

Anonymous

>I think, therefore god exists
          uhhh….

Anonymous

What what proof do you have

Taking the technological singularity to its logical conclusion implies that God exists. God is an AI and we live in a simulation.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

Anonymous

>God is an AI and we live in a simulation.
          Simulation scrotes are the worsted

Anonymous

>"Why don’t you believe we live in a simulation!!?!? you think our brains are dumb and can know truth!!!"
            >"I hate simulation scrotes!!!"

Anonymous

>Woah! Real life is so much like video games! There’s NPCs and a fully explorable openworld map! You even get to level up your character every year, LOL!

Anonymous

>scrote iq scrote equates simulation theory to video games

Anonymous

Christ is risen from the dead,
      Trampling down death by death,
      and Upon Those in the Tombs Bestowing Life!

Anonymous

God exists and he is just waiting for a reason to exterminate the human race, again.

Anonymous

>"I have the idea of an infinite substance. The idea of an infinite substance can only come from an infinite substance. I clearly and distinctly perceive it to be true."
      >refuses to elaborate further

Anonymous

And his name is….

Anonymous

You.

Anonymous

JOHN CENA

Anonymous

I know.

Anonymous

Umm sweetie Jesus was a trans black woman not blonde

Anonymous

Here’s the proof:

Anonymous

Woke af anon understands existence itself is proof of God’s existence.

Anonymous

if it were then god is infinite. if god is infinite, then godless existence can be infinite.

Dirk

You’re confusing existence and self existence

Anonymous

What kind of Christian am I if I believe God exists, but I don’t want to ask him for shit?

Anonymous

Prayer is a meme, it’s origins come from Athenian thinking rituals

Dirk

Did you mean to assert that Athenian thinking rituals predate the book of Job?

Anonymous

>Praye was invented by the Athenians
          Anon…….

Anonymous

Catholic prayer yes, gnomish prayer is different but it also has its origins in thinking/meditation rituals of ancient Babylonian origins

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditation
            Prayer = meditation/thinking
            Athena = goddess of wisdom
            Athena worship = thinking, strategy, calculation etc

Anonymous

>Prayer = meditation/thinking
              That’s not what prayer is anon, prayer and meditation are two very different things.

Anonymous

They evolved, anthropologically speaking from the same ritual behavior

>Dr. Newberg concludes that all religions create neurological experiences, and while God is unimaginable for atheists, for religious people, God is as real as the physical world. "So it helps us to understand that at least when they [religious people] are describing it to us, they are really having this kind of experience… This experience is at least neurologically real."

Anonymous

So? Doesn’t mean they’re the same, that’ll be like saying humans and bonobos are the same.

Anonymous

Sometimes when I see really weird deep sea creatures or that weird worm that throws up its guts to eat I have a creepy uneasy feeling that god doesn’t exist and that this really is just a miserable stupid meaningless accident to the point where a dumb unfeeling thing like a worm is the best case scenario of existence

Anonymous

I don’t know anything about living as a deep sea creature or a worm though. Have you ever dug up worms in the soil and imagined that they like better tasting dirt than other dirt? What happens when the worms are given pumpkin spiced cake to eat?

Mark 9:48 – Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Acts 12:23 – And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

Job 25:6 – How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?

Isaiah 66:24 – And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Anonymous

Amen

Anonymous

What what proof do you have

Anonymous

So true.

Anonymous

>pic
        Good happens because it just is
        Good and evil is strictly a question to the one who is supposed to be in charge.

Anonymous

attention whatever mod looks at this because I know LULZ has none
      Religious STUDIES is humanities. You don’t go to a university’s humanities department to pray and proselytize. This is NOT LULZ content

Anonymous

Yup, the world is bigger than we are, and the galaxy is bigger than our world, and the Heavens stretch forth bigger than our Galaxy, a human is so small and God is so big, yet so much smaller than us also, to anyone who has ever known smaller worlds. God is a being who like us, is more than us also. But God made us to be like Him in His image within His Creation for His own pleasure, a plaything. But God is not evil, but good.

Anonymous

>Creation for His own pleasure, a plaything.
        about sums it up

Anonymous

>about sums it up
          Yes, like a Father playing with his children, throwing him up into the air as he giggles. It is about playing with the fruit of his loins. And closer than one husband and one wife between God’s Son and His church.

Anonymous

>It is about playing with the fruit of his loins
            But only if people are saved. That is why it is important to stay humble and put away sinful things that keep us down. In thanksgiving, for our redemption from spending eternity in hell because of Jesus’ blood.

Anonymous

No such thing, stop capitalizing random words, get a job and grow up.

Anonymous

I doubt you know as much as a dragon with a reply like that.

Romans 11.20-22 kjv
          20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
          21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
          22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Anonymous

Feels good.

Anonymous

Not an argument chrischud.

Anonymous

My siss and sisters

We have lived good lives in this world, with out any doubt. We have had access to luxury beyond measure, greater than the kings of old. But we all know luxury does not always mean happiness, yet we got to experience some amazing things. The world is amazing.

But we are all suffering without the Lord. I am suffering. I am a nobody, who is living in the luxury of the modern world. The world seems like a scary place, none of us know what’s going to come in the future. Jesus is with us through it, and if you call on his name he will answer. I believe Jesus is Lord and died for our sins, and he rose from the dead. He is alive and if we believe in him and repent we will be saved.

I have no proof other than my faith. The universe is complicated and the way is narrow. Nobody knows, but many have faith. Love each other like it’s your God given duty to do so, trust in our Lord and help each other.

I love all you guys.

Anonymous

Yup eternity is a long time to need Heaven. Death and suffering over here is an affront in the face of God.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id