Be honest, is the Out of Africa theory true?

Home Forums History Be honest, is the Out of Africa theory true?

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Be honest, is the Out of Africa theory true?

Anonymous

You do realize there were the Homoerectus and the Neanderthals, including the cro magnon, yes? Yes it’s true but there’s a bigger story to it.

Anonymous

yes, and it causes near-infinite amounts of seethe.

Anonymous

A* is found in non-African populations with zero african admixture.

Anonymous

You can’t be this dumb, right? Why do you think no other haplogroup is associated with SSA admixture, or any admixture at all despite all diverging from the same source?

Anonymous

R1a is found in Cambodians with zero EHG admixture.

Anonymous

good because R1a doesnt come from EHG.

You can’t be this dumb, right? Why do you think no other haplogroup is associated with SSA admixture, or any admixture at all despite all diverging from the same source?

first of all, ALL Africans have non-African or Eurasian admixture of some form.
            Secondly, A is associated with SSA because its sparse everywhere else.

Anonymous

Wrong. Khoisans and Nilotes are the ones with haplogroup A and they don’t have Eurasian admixture.
              You’re talking about Africans with haplogroup E, which is Eurasian in origin.

Anonymous

No, I am talking about Khoi and Nilotes, both feature A and B haplotypes and have trace amounts of non-African.
                It is very likely humans are not from South Africa or South East Africa, but somewhere more Northerly.
                The historical distribution of D haplotype, a very old one as well, is also in the Northern parts of Africa (outside of Asia).

Anonymous

Nilotes do have some Eurasian. Khois don’t.
                  There’s also pygmies, but they’re haplogroup B so…

Anonymous

>muh hapagroups
        What is this incel shit?

Anonymous

Only christcucks seethe about ooa. No one else cares. Besides, it’s not like the out of Africa groups were like modern subsaharans. The negroid phenotype doesn’t show up in the fossil record until like 20-30kybp

Anonymous

>All fossil and genetic evidence points to it

What do you think?

Anonymous

>What do I think about anthropology and archaeology
        insufficient data. Every 20 years a new technology changes the narrative and it takes another 20 years for the old guard to die off and the new ideas to surface… which, by then, are already out of date.

Anonymous

>insufficient data. Every 20 years a new technology changes the narrative and it takes another 20 years for the old guard to die off and the new ideas to surface… which, by then, are already out of date.

The vast majority of evidence from the last 20 years has solidified that Homo sapiens evolved in Africa, and that you share a LCA with Africans around 60-80kya.

Anonymous

>and that you share a LCA with Africans around 60-80kya.
            LCA is not the right term, in any case wouldn’t it be with a specific subset of Africans? Pigmies and Khoisan were already separated or at least a lot of their ancestry comes from lineages that separated far before then.
            I still don’t understand exactly how ancient African lineages were structured/related to each other but I believe that the African ancestry in Iberomaurusian and the Ethiopian Mota sample should be closer philogenetically to the Eurasian branch than other ones.
            (I wrote this comment but just notice the guy about you is talking about that)

Anonymous

>in any case wouldn’t it be with a specific subset of Africans?

Well, technically. The Africans closest to Eurasians when you exclude the Horners are (supposedly) the Hadza.

Nope, older fossils are consistently being discovered from the Near East. It’s likely that while apes evolved in africa, hominids evolved in Asia and migrated back into africa along with everywhere else

Yeah? Where? What older fossils of Homo sapiens exist before 315,000 years ago?

Anonymous

>Hadza
                Why them? Aren’t they mixed?

Anonymous

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/long-awaited-landscape

>“They have a distinct appearance, language and genetics, and some people speculated that, like the Khoe-San, they might represent a very early diverging group from other African populations,” said Reich. “Our study shows that instead, they’re somehow in the middle of everything.”

>The Hadza, according to genomic comparisons, are today more closely related to non-Africans than to other Africans. The researchers hypothesize that the Hadza are direct descendants of the group that migrated out of Africa, and possibly spread within Africa as well, after about 50,000 years ago.

So the Hadza might be the original population of pre-Eurasians that stayed behind. Granted, they do have tiny bits of non-Hadza DNA, but for the most part, they’re homogenous.

Anonymous

So in a sense, if they’re literally descended from the people who left Africa (but decided to stay, or come back), then this might be what these people looked like around 60,000 years ago.

Anonymous

>then this might be what these people looked like around 60,000 years ago.

Most likely not. Phenotypse too change over time. Humans ad a lot more "robust" features back then. Think chad face vs onions face. We are the soys.

Anonymous

So in a sense, if they’re literally descended from the people who left Africa (but decided to stay, or come back), then this might be what these people looked like around 60,000 years ago.

They dont look like early humans and dont fall into the chud delusion they do.
                    A lot of scrotebrains (black americans and liberal americans) believe that africans are ‘less evolved’ even if they dont overtly say it, thats the underlying presupposition when they say "we are all african".
                    The fact is 100% of Africans today are very different from early humans in and out of Africa.
                    Its taken for a given africans didnt undergo vast phenotypic changes during their time in Africa.
                    The world, africa too, underwent exceptional changes to its biome, and I cant imagine the homeland of humans somewhere between, Africa, Europe, and Asia Minor, is identical to what our ancestors saw and lived in, and developed as a result of.

Just as an example, the robust proto-Neanderthals were found in South Africa, yet South Africa, and Africa as a whole, doesnt have a climate that produces Neanderthal like hominids, but at some point in the past it did.

All of this to say, early humans likely did not resemble anyone alive today, maybe they did, but I find it unlikely, and furthermore, we are not all Africans, Africans are a specialized type adapted to a particular area of the world that has not always existed as it does now.

Anonymous

wait aren’t the hadza living in the oldest known human inhabited region?

huh didn’t expect them to be that new

Anonymous

>Every 20 years a new technology changes the narrative
          the most significant development in the last 100 years is modern gene sequencing which only developed in the last 20 or so years and has conclusively shown that all non-Africans have a recent single origin

Anonymous

Yeah like 10 bones total. Do you actually follow paleoanthropology? Every 10 years one of the “big discoveries” from the last century is debunked. They don’t know shit. Trying to weave a narrative about the development of modern humans from the fossil record is like trying to tell the story of a film that you saw 4 half frames of. Even if you find out the exact minute of the film each frame came from you’re still missing over 99.99% of the movie which means your theory is 99.99% speculative

Anonymous

Fuck off scrotebrain

Anonymous

White racists desperately want it to be false because the "w-we are more evolved!" cope doesn’t work.

Anonymous

How are whites not more evolved? White civilization is like a BBC compared to apefrica

Anonymous

>the cherry-picking cope
          kek

Anonymous

>cherry-picking
            >literally the only measure
            Ubungu not think so good

Anonymous

Africa = Black
        this is your rotten brain in propaganda. The out of Africa theory is fake because it is, simple as. The only excuse why the theory even exists it to justify the "anti-racism" policy. But assuming that the theory is real, then it also implies that it happens millions of years ago meaning the racial division of today didnt exist back then and the division now only exists because of evolution which then makes things worse for blacks because it’s as if they barely evolved. So no matter how you see this it’s scrotebrains like you who look stupid. But the average npc doesnt have the intellect nor the time to think like this.

Anonymous

Mutations can accrue really quickly under selective pressure. Various dog breeds were created in just hundreds of years. Whitoid mutations light blonde hair and blue eyes are supposed to have appeared recently, just tens of thousands of years ago.

Anonymous

>Mutations under selective pressure
            JFC you people are scrotebrained. Mutations are cosmic, not terrestrial in origin.

Anonymous

Americans have been brainwashed to think Africa is black and Asia is yellow for two whole centuries

Anonymous

More like scrotes coping with "ghost Africans ain’t real mang, we wuz da real mitochondrial eve an sheeeit gnomesayin"

Anonymous

are we not better evolved in intelligence and civilization building?

Anonymous

No. garden gnomes and Chinks have you beat in intelligence
          >inb4: "THEY RIGGED IT"

Anonymous

And? Still better than sub Saharans, intelligence is not equal it’s both heavily genetic with ainor application of nuture

Anonymous

Subsaharans are equal to Balkanites in terms of IQ.

Anonymous

The entirety of the last 60 years in the social sciences was a revolt against Darwin and Sociobiology, and has been destroy by modern behavioural genetics and quantitative behavioural science.

Anonymous

Out of Africa theory actually implied that we are more evolved. Asians and Europeans had to evolve more complex brains to cope with more diverse environments and new challenges while the Africans just stagnated.

Anonymous

Someone who suffered American education typed this post

Anonymous

American education would never teach that.

Anonymous

>be honest
      As if I’d have a clue. Idk let the samples talk, my guess? Not necessarily, I guess we’ll see.

Anonymous

Ok, enough gnomish pilpul, release the ancient Aryan ayys

Anonymous

yea but i think everyone immigrated fairly early

schizophrenic language….

Anonymous

ayys

eurotards on suicide watch

Anonymous

Well *my* social worldview is woke af on where the first fish walked on land in Pangaea

Anonymous

It’s not true because I hate scrotes.

White nationalist 1488

Laughing out loud, Humans spread out of Africa, scrotes stayed there, laughing my ass off, *laughingcrying emoji*

Anonymous

Why did so many humans decide to leave Africa?

Anonymous

>so many
        It was very few actually, they just bred more given they had more resources.

Anonymous

Unoccupied space?

A. Wyatt Mann

[…]

This is the only correct answer

Anonymous

There’s denisovans and other things, the out of Africa hypothesis is only vaguely correct

Anonymous

>I don’t know what OOA even is yet I’m going to give my shitty opinion about it anyways

Anonymous

He’s right though, why should the origin of Homo Sapiens necessarily be in Africa and not somewhere else?

Anonymous

>I don’t know what OOA even is yet I’m confident enough to double down in my ignorance

Anonymous

>not an argument
              Ok enlighten me then Mr. Smart Guy, what is OOA if not the emergence of anatomically modern Homo Sapiens in Africa? Why couldn’t ypipo have come from Europe or somewhere else?

Anonymous

Read scrote, google it.

Anonymous

I did. How does it differ from what I said?

Anonymous

You’re conveniently excluding some parts scrote, read it whole again.

Anonymous

Like what?

Anonymous

Because the evidence points towards that, it’s not a matter of personal choice.
            I’m not sure why OOA is so contentious, it’s true that there were other homos and many holes in knowledge but it doesn’t bother me to know that I’m probably descended from africans in the same way it doesn’t bother me that I’m descended from even lesser apes.
            I think this fear stems from the common misinterpretation of evolution, thinking that current africans are as exactly as the early homo sapiens, when in reality they’re as descended from them as anyone else alive and had their own genetic trees.
            In fact OOA, the migration and breeding history of the ones that explored the world are good arguments in favor of one’s superiority to current africans.

Anonymous

If I was in the middle east I’d get the fuck out too.

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

It’s true because the first Homo sapiens arose in Africa, but any attempts to politicize it ("You shouldn’t be racist because you wuz an African all along" and such) are going full scrotebrain, it was so long ago it shouldn’t matter in the slightest to current human society.

Anonymous

Sure, but I don’t get why you care about it. Is it because of muh we all are Africans people? Because it’s only true in origin, but difference is that some remained in Africa while others (your ancestors) left.

Anonymous

>some (his ancestors) remained in Africa while others left
        ftfy

Anonymous

Yeah, but the point is that there is a difference between you and some African (because I assume this shit matter mostly because of politics – to allow refugees and migrants because muh we all from Africa), made by the fact itself that some of your ancestors left Africa.

Anonymous

Man I was just calling OP a scrote.

Anonymous

This really, objecting to OoA for non-factual reasons is just silly. Like what’s wrong, does it trigger people than some of their ancestors might have been walking around Africa 200k years ago? Does it blow their mind that fellow human-looking primates could be distantly related to them? Ridiculous.

Anonymous

Wait… so you’re saying all of humanity emerged from a Garden of Eden?

Anonymous

we came from noahs ark and spread from Anatolia into Africa, Europe and India

Anonymous

>humans are closely related to chimpanzees and gorillas
      >chimpanzees and gorillas live in africa
      How can Out of Africa not be true?

Anonymous

nope
      we’re LEAF

Anonymous

If you expect true and falso dichotomy, then you are interested in the wrong subject

If you want to know what’s most likely, just consider the evidence

Anonymous

Did the ancestors of Eurasians(and all other non-Africans) migrate out of Africa before or after the Toba eruptions?

Anonymous

Not solid but it’s the most solid theory by now.

Anonymous

Common sense point that some of you don’t seem to get:
      Evolution never stops. Populations that remained in Africa kept accruing mutations and selecting for and against them just like those that left Africa, and there were back migrations into Africa as well.

Anonymous

>and there were back migrations into Africa as well.
        Afro-centrists are seriously opposed to this, kek

Anonymous

Yes, Homo sapiens evolved in Africa, however modern day black people of West and East African descent (excluding Horners) are a lot younger than you think.

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/930860#.YWK9UfEywhI.twitter

Other Black African groups, like the Khoisan, Pygmies, and smaller various hunter-gatherers are SIGNIFICANTLY older. Africa was once home to not only archaic species, but archaic Homo sapiens as well, with many different subspecies running around. Homo sapiens sapiens is the last subspecies of Homo sapiens left, either evolving naturally or being the end result of all of these radically different populations absorbing each other.
      https://www.nicklongrich.com/blog/almost-human-who-were-the-primitive-homo-sapiens-who-lived-alongside-us

I highly suggest you guys learn about archaic Homo sapiens.

Anonymous

The garden of Eden wasn’t in Africa.

Anonymous

Africa was even a continent back then

Anonymous

In the sense that "humans" migrated out of Africa, no. Behaviourally modern humans only come far later so Out of Africa as it’s currently spoken about is complete nonsense. Massive human neoteny and self-domestication has only occurred recently.

Anonymous

Behavioral modernity is hundreds of thousands of years old.

Anonymous

No it isn’t. Massive neotenization is very recent.

Anonymous

And conflating behavioural modernity with anatomically modern humans is unfathomably scrotebrained. AMH is a freaking scrotebrained term also. The entire OOA hoax is ridiculous.

Anonymous

Dude you’re lost, go read a book

Anonymous

0 arguments.

Anonymous

>say dumb shit
            >get called on it
            >n-no arguments
            you’re a bag full of waste of time scrote

Anonymous

Still 0 arguments. OOA is a hoax.

Anonymous

Nope, older fossils are consistently being discovered from the Near East. It’s likely that while apes evolved in africa, hominids evolved in Asia and migrated back into africa along with everywhere else

Anonymous

Out of Africa will be abolished in the coming Chinese century when the chinks “discover” the original humans magically originated in China and no western scientists will be allowed to inspect the fossils except a select group of coopted servants of the CCP.

Anonymous

apes evolved in southeast asia… they migrated to africa and became hominids while chafing hard as chimps and gorillas

Anonymous

No the oldest human wasn’t even found in Africa now

Anonymous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petralona_cave
      its more complicated that that

Anonymous

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petralona_cave

The Petralona skull either belongs to Homo "heidelbergensis" (if Heidelbergensis isn’t actually just a proto-Neanderthal), or Homo erectus. What does this have to do with Homo sapiens?

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

Pretty Much, the genetic diversity found within the African continent between groups of people pretty much dwarve that of the differences in the rest of the world. The founder population of a species always has more genetitoc diversely than other populations due to the genetic bottlenecks that come with adapting to other environment. You have the Khoi-San Hadza, and Pygymys in Africa m, groups older than any know dated group of our species. Africa’s somewhat of a good petri dish, which preserved many distinct genetic samples due to its relatively low population density up until recently, meaning that more groups stayed isolated from each other than any other continent.

Anonymous

No not really, the particular humans in Africa were not fully human, denisovans seeded the Eurasian population

Anonymous

>No not really, the particular humans in Africa were not fully human

freaking Homo habilis was "fully human", Homo sapiens around 300kya was definitely human at that point. Now, modern behaviors tend to go back to around 125kya in our species, but it’s entirely possible that modern behaviors began even earlier.

Anonymous

>Africa’s somewhat of a good petri dish, which preserved many distinct genetic samples due to its relatively low population density up until recently, meaning that more groups stayed isolated from each other than any other continent.

This. After all, archaic Homo sapiens continued to exist in Africa until at least 13,000 years ago, with Iwo Eleru found in Nigeria.

No not really, the particular humans in Africa were not fully human, denisovans seeded the Eurasian population

Still 0 arguments. OOA is a hoax.

Modern humans did not come from Africa so the point is irrelevant.

Are you Chinese? Because I’m starting to notice a trend of obvious Denisovan-esque skulls (from what we know of their DNA) being called "Homo sapiens", when Denisovans were closer to Neanderthals than us, and just so happened to have a flat face like us, but with massive brow ridges and no chins like Neanderthals (assuming the Middle Pleistocene Chinese hominins like H. longi are indeed Denisovans, which is quite likely).

Anonymous

>homo sapiens supposedly spread out 100,000 years ago
      >Coincidentally, civilization everywhere across the globe universally began only in the last few thousand years, across all the continents

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous

Modern man originated in Africa and race isn’t biologically real. Chuds will hate this but it cannot be argued

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id