Aren’t Muslims a little suspicious that their version of Heaven is just a fulfillment of carnal desires?

Home Forums General & off-topic Aren’t Muslims a little suspicious that their version of Heaven is just a fulfillment of carnal desires?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Aren’t Muslims a little suspicious that their version of Heaven is just a fulfillment of their carnal desires? While the Christian Heaven is just total peace and serenity from being in the presence of the Lord.

Anonymous

I thought the same thing but people claim that it’s purely metaphorical. Although it is blatantly appealing to horny male desert-dwellers

Anonymous

Muhammad goes into detail on the breast size of the houri. I don’t know how someone could symbolise that.

Anonymous

>NO HEAVEN MUST BE A POOR MAN’S NEOPLATONIST WET DREAM

Anonymous

It certainly speaks volumes

Anonymous

why are hapa girls like this

Anonymous

And what nonsense it is to aspire to a Heaven to which, according to the Church’s own teaching, only those have entry who have made a complete failure of life on earth!
      It won’t be much fun, surely, to have to meet again there all those whose stupidity, in spite of the biblical tag "blessed are the simple minded", has already infuriated you beyond endurance on this earth!
      Imagine, too, how tremendously attractive a Heaven will be to a man, which contains only women of indifferent appearance and faded intellect!
      Only those, we are told, with the minimum of sin shall enter through the gates of Heaven; now, in spite of the fact that the burden of sin must inevitably grow heavier with each successive year, I have yet to meet a priest anxious to leave this life as quickly, and therefore with as light a burden, as possible! But I could name many a Cardinal of sixty and over who clings most tenaciously to life on this sinful earth.

Anonymous

incredibly woke af

Anonymous

>Only those, we are told, with the minimum of sin shall enter through the gates of Heaven
        That is not true
        >I have yet to meet a priest anxious to leave this life as quickly as possible
        Death is among the greatest evils in Christian theology
        Try again.

Anonymous

>which contains only women of indifferent appearance and faded intellect!

Anonymous

No. Their society doesn’t encourage critical thinking. If you read the quaran it becomes really obvious that Mohammed or who ever wrote it was just making shit up as he went on

Anonymous

>it becomes really obvious that Mohammed or who ever wrote it was just making shit up as he went on
        True, but since Mohammed was a successful ruler it still leaves you with a somewhat coherent and useful ideology, making it far superior to Christianity.

Anonymous

The satanic verses basically disprove the whole the quaran is Allah’s direct word thing. Plus it wasn’t turned into a book until the 3rd caliph. Which I have to wonder why certain things like the start verses and the Aisha was caught cheating, no it doesn’t count unless 4 people saw it

Anonymous

Satanic

Anonymous

>Aisha was caught cheating
            Lol so he was a cuck? Can you explain more? Also third caliph doesn’t sound too bad. That wasn’t such a long time.

Anonymous

>3rd
            That was within 20 years iirc.

Anonymous

Kek. Imma need a QRD on Moohamheads cold bride cucking him. Sounds freaking hilarious

Anonymous

He screwed up his succession

Anonymous

>making it far superior to Christianity
          I look at muslim countries and then to christian countries and this proves you otherwise.

Anonymous

>christian countries
            name 1

Anonymous

vatican

Anonymous

That’s a city state.

Anonymous

vatican is a country

Anonymous

>I look at muslim countries and then to christian countries and this proves you otherwise.
            You look at muslim countries and then to secular countries. Christianity hasn’t been the guiding ideology of Europe for centuries, and the rise of western civilization coincides directly with the slow decline of the church.

The satanic verses basically disprove the whole the quaran is Allah’s direct word thing. Plus it wasn’t turned into a book until the 3rd caliph. Which I have to wonder why certain things like the start verses and the Aisha was caught cheating, no it doesn’t count unless 4 people saw it

>The satanic verses basically disprove the whole the quaran is Allah’s direct word thing.
            Ok, I didn’t say it was Allah’s direct word. What I did say was that it’s a better ideology than the incoherent proto-communist mess that is Christianity.

He screwed up his succession

Not as badly as the first christian ruler Constantine. And the original creators of Christianity never even got to the point of running anything more than their little cult.

Anonymous

>You look at muslim countries and then to secular countries.
              No, I look at the Vatican for example and I would rather live there than in Afghanistan.

>Christianity hasn’t been the guiding ideology of Europe for centuries, and the rise of western civilization coincides directly with the slow decline of the church.
              Western civilzation was already kicking islamic civilization ass since the crusades. And if western countries are secular that’s because of christianism that let them be secuar, unlike islam where sharia law has to be applied.

Anonymous

> And if western countries are secular that’s because of christianism that let them be secuar,
                The secularists genocided the Christians in the 18-19th c revolutions. It took all those wars of Napoleon to make secular law stick.

Anonymous

Napoleonic Wars weren’t about christianism and religion and secularists genociding christians mao. Napoleon was crowned in a freaking cathedral with the pope there.
                  During all of the XXth century all western countries were majorly christian.

Anonymous

Napoleon made a pragmatic decision to halt the official outlawing of Christianity to get church support but his administration enforced secular laws— which the Christians hated. This included religious emancipation of non Christians. It included secular courts.

Anonymous

>No, I look at the Vatican for example and I would rather live there than in Afghanistan.
                Stop being scrotebrained.
                >Western civilzation was already kicking islamic civilization ass since the crusades.
                Really? Because I could have sworn those ultimately failed to retake any land, all while Christendom continued to be pushed back. And that’s despite Europeans being far better at fighting than Arabs.

Making shit up is superior to christianity in what way you freaking NPC? Success in what, being at the mercy of Europe for 400 years and existing on our good will alone?

>Making shit up is superior to christianity in what way you freaking NPC?
                They’re both making shit up, one just happens to be better shit.
                >Success in what, being at the mercy of Europe for 400 years and existing on our good will alone?
                The adoption of Islam by the arabs led to them conquering a significant part of the world and holding on to it for a very long time.
                The adoption of Christianity by the Romans led to the almost immediate destruction of their empire.
                It’s clear which is the better ideology.

Do you guys realize that Protestant reformation and liberal French Revolution destroyed the traditional Christianity of Europe? France abolished/outlawed Christianity in the revolution. It came back as a secularized/weaker version in napoleons era.

>Do you guys realize that Protestant reformation and liberal French Revolution destroyed the traditional Christianity of Europe?
                Yes. And, as I’ve mentioned previously, the destruction of traditional Christianity coincides with Europe’s return to prominence after a millennium of irrelevance.

Anonymous

>Stop being scrotebrained.
                  Would you rather live in Afghanistan?
                  >Really? Because I could have sworn those ultimately failed to retake any land, all while Christendom continued to be pushed back.
                  Cope, since the crusades no western country was pushed back by muslims except for hungary, and they’re barely western and this was in the middle of the reformation. The crusades got the muslims out of iberia and after that the iberians conquested a whole continent and many places all around the world.

Anonymous

>Would you rather live in Afghanistan?
                    You know how scrotebrained that comparison is. I know how scrotebrained that comparison is. Everyone else knows how scrotebrained that comparison is. So no, I won’t even bother to engage with it.
                    >Cope, since the crusades no western country was pushed back by muslims except for hungary, and they’re barely western and this was in the middle of the reformation.
                    Greece would have a thing or two to say about that. As would the crusader states themselves of course.
                    >The crusades got the muslims out of iberia and after that the iberians conquested a whole continent and many places all around the world.
                    One of the rare occasions where Christianity spread by conquest rather than lies and subversion. Doubtlessly something the Iberians picked up from their enemies and simply applied to their own religion, which contains far less ideological basis for such action.

The entire Muslim world can be genocides in a few weeks if ANY of the western powers wills it. Muslims should be grateful each and every day for our kindness.

Correct, but I don’t see how that relates to what I posted.

Anonymous

>I won’t even bother to engage with it.
                      I accept you concesion.
                      >Greece would have a thing or two to say about that.
                      Jesus fuck, I guess you don’t know what are the western european countries right? Learn about the western and eastern european empires and explain to me how greece is western.
                      >As would the crusader states themselves of course.
                      The crusades made muslims accept christians pilgrims in jerusalem until this day.
                      >Doubtlessly something the Iberians picked up from their enemies and simply applied to their own religion, which contains far less ideological basis for such action.
                      I guess you don’t know how the catholic church was deeply involved with colonialism and with the portuguese and spanish empire. Go read a book instead of reading neo nazi posts and hitler quotes about how islam is better than "weak christcuckery" lmao

Anonymous

>Jesus fuck, I guess you don’t know what are the western european countries right?
                        "Cope, since the crusades no western country was pushed back by muslims"
                        Western countries. Not western European countries. Now we could have a discussion about whether byzantine Greece was still part of western civilization as classical Greece had been, but somehow I doubt you’d have anything insightful to add to the topic.
                        >The crusades made muslims accept christians pilgrims in jerusalem until this day.
                        Great achievement. Lost all the land, but at least they weren’t genocided. Bravo.
                        >guess you don’t know how the catholic church was deeply involved with colonialism and with the portuguese and spanish empire.
                        As I said, one of the few times the church actually did something good. freaking up that situation would have taken such monumental stupidity that even Christianity wasn’t capable of it. It wasn’t until modern leftism that such a thing was achieved.
                        >Go read a book instead of reading neo nazi posts and hitler quotes about how islam is better than "weak christcuckery" lmao
                        Once you read about the history of both, you’ll realize that Islam is better than weak christcuckery.

Anonymous

>Now we could have a discussion about whether byzantine Greece was still part of western civilization as classical Greece had been
                        I am talking about western countries since the beggining. Countries under the easter roman empire aren’t western civilzation. Even the west conquered them under the 4th crusade, hundreds of years before the muslims did.
                        >Lost all the land, but at least they weren’t genocided. Bravo.
                        Muslims never did something like the crusades to christian lands.
                        >Once you read about the history of both, you’ll realize that Islam is better than weak christcuckery.
                        Nah, I look at majorly christian countries that were influenced by christianism and I much rather live in them than in muslim countries.

Anonymous

>I am talking about western countries since the beggining.
                        And classical Greece was very much a western country.
                        For byzantine Greece it’s debatable.
                        Also, them not being western would make the contest far more conclusive, as in this case the we have eastern christians vs eastern muslims, with religion being the main variable.
                        >Muslims never did something like the crusades to christian lands.
                        Anon, most of the middle east used to be "christian lands". They didn’t do something like the crusades, they did something far greater in scale.
                        >Nah, I look at majorly christian countries that were influenced by christianism and I much rather live in them than in muslim countries.
                        You look at post-enlightenment secular countries and would much rather live in them than in muslim countries.

Anonymous

>Anon, most of the middle east used to be "christian lands". They didn’t do something like the crusades, they did something far greater in scale.
                        It was only one empire that invaded roman lands after the collapse of the roman empire, and they couldn’t even take constantinople until the 15th century lmao. The crusade was a spiritual leader calling every christian to go to retake jerusalem and they did it.
                        >You look at post-enlightenment secular countries and would much rather live in them than in muslim countries.
                        I don’t understand how you keep repeating that. Thhe UK has the Church of England as their oficial religion and they basically invaded the whole of muslim countries during the 19th and 20th century when 95% of the population of england were christians. Many other countries in europe have christianism as their state religion, along with the fact that until a few decades ago 90% of the population of those countries were made up of christians.

Anonymous

>It was only one empire that invaded roman lands after the collapse of the roman empire, and they couldn’t even take constantinople until the 15th century lmao.
                        It was the two greatest empires of their time. Admittedly weakened by a recent war between them, but still. The modern equivalent would be if some third world country managed to conquer half of America and the entire Soviet Union during the early cold war.
                        >The crusade was a spiritual leader calling every christian to go to retake jerusalem and they did it.
                        They took a small piece of desert and then lost it again.
                        >I don’t understand how you keep repeating that. Thhe UK has the Church of England as their oficial religion
                        The Church of England was created for a fat man to get another wife. It’s a mockery of Christianity, entirely subjugated to the will of the state, as it should be.

Anonymous

The entire Muslim world can be genocides in a few weeks if ANY of the western powers wills it. Muslims should be grateful each and every day for our kindness.

Anonymous

>France says Pakistan is now dead
                    >ops can’t invade because 200 million people and can’t nuke because they also have nukes

Anonymous

Their nukes can’t reach France.

Anonymous

Maybe in a few years

Anonymous

>The adoption of Islam by the arabs led to them conquering a significant part of the world and holding on to it for a very long time.
                  >The adoption of Christianity by the Romans led to the almost immediate destruction of their empire.
                  Which is ironic, considering the Christian nations of Europe would go on to conquer the entire world while Islam is wholly irrelevant by the end of the 20th century except as a scapegoat and middle-man for Western Christian influence.

Anonymous

But I thought "Christian" countries were run by garden gnomes? Yeah, this is definitely cope.

Anonymous

Making shit up is superior to christianity in what way you freaking NPC? Success in what, being at the mercy of Europe for 400 years and existing on our good will alone?

Anonymous

was just making shit up as he went on
        That’s basically all religions.

Anonymous

No, not really with most religions you can tell there is a natural evolution of it, doesn’t matter if you believe or it. Islam sounds like shit a cult leader would say

Anonymous

>not really with most religions you can tell there is a natural evolution of it,
            Not even clsoe fora lot of them. Pol tics and shit like that often made your narrative fall flat.

Anonymous

this is a leftist feeling compelled to defend islam because muh poor brown peaceful POCerinos.

Anonymous

Islam makes sense

Anonymous

>this is a leftist feeling compelled to defend islam because muh poor brown peaceful POCerinos.
            The argument in this thread is the opposite.
            A society becomes powerful through nationalism and imperialism, and Islam was created by a warlord who had just that in mind.
            Christianity on the other hand was created by some rabbis as a proto-leftist ideology that weakened Roman society.

Anonymous

well of course

Anonymous

What is heaven supposed to be like? Just a place where you continue to practice asceticism? Do you feel good all the time just because? Like some Brave New World medicated euphoria?

Anonymous

>practice restraint and penitence isn’t this life so you can…. What?… enjoy bountiful pleasures in the next?…. No…. Just more regarding and penitence.

Anonymous

>heaven is just total serenity
      So like some kind of will-abrogation/abolition like the one supposedly practiced by some groups of Buddhists?

Early Christians said: you will be rich in the next life, not, you will continue to have nothing. So what did they mean? Spiritual richness? Most people think spiritual piety in this life translates to rewards in the next.

Anonymous

They don’t have higher function and thus eating, drinking and freaking are the height of bliss. scrotebrained animals the lot.

Anonymous

>secular
      The Christian don’t want secularism and never have. What is your argument? The Europeans and Americans became secular because of secret revolutionary cells of secularists seized power in organized bouts of violence that toppled Christian rule.

Anonymous

Lol

Anonymous

Do you guys realize that Protestant reformation and liberal French Revolution destroyed the traditional Christianity of Europe? France abolished/outlawed Christianity in the revolution. It came back as a secularized/weaker version in napoleons era.

Anonymous

Lots of early Christians believed that the political situation (Roman collapse in Barbarian invasions) was OK because they would soon die and go to heaven where they would have lots of riches… or the world would end anyway with a total rapture/apocalypse. In fact it’s been predicted to occur every 5-10 years since the 2nd c and still so.. by major figures.

Anonymous

Muslims are pretty stupid when it comes to criticize their own religion.

Anonymous

i’ve met plenty of "christians" (the kinds with the tattoos who listen to bands like creed) who say heaven is gonna be a party where they get to have sex all day because "god wants them to be happy".

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
startno id