Are we on the cusp of a zombie apocalypse?

Home Forums General & Off-topic Are we on the cusp of a zombie apocalypse?

Viewing 74 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

are we on the cusp of a zombie apocalypse? Serious question. Been seeing more and more necrosis of the human body in vaxxed individuals then I care to admit. My only concern is that Walking Dead was enough basic training for what may come… precious blood here

Anonymous

Meds

Anonymous

Ppl took the meds and now they are zombies

Will not take meds any longer!!

Anonymous

schizo tranny projection

Anonymous

Vax yourself.

Anonymous

what do Mediterraneans have to do with this?

Anonymous

I hate Italians to but I don’t think they did this.

Anonymous

No, you take your meds
        Pic related: your meds

Anonymous

Not been owned enough yet tonight you thick pedo shit?

Anonymous

People who took the meds are turning into zombies.

Anonymous

>zombie apocalypse
      Is this some way of trying to shoehorn in that shitty Red Deer prophesy larp?

Anonymous

Have you ever seen I am Legend? Its an interesting tale in hubris. I wonder if injecting billions of proteins in humans could misfold a prion, creating a neurological disease capable of emulating our "zombie" phenomenom. It could do nothing or misfold and cause something else, but its a very real option.

Anonymous

God I hope so.
          I just need more ammo and MREs first

Anonymous

They were vampires though.

Anonymous

I was referencing the premise. Where they find a vaccination to cure cancer which results in the outbreak.

Anonymous

i will never forget the smug face of that bitch in that movie when the reporter asks her if she cured cancer. its the typical modern medical godcomplex

Anonymous

God I hope so.
          I just need more ammo and MREs first

They were vampires though.

They would probably be more like the rage zombies from 28 days later

Anonymous

>They would probably be more like the rage zombies from 28 days later
            The fuck are they really going to be able to do tho, sling their fingers and toes at you?

Anonymous

I had some nightmares about something very similar to that and to what is happening now when i was a little boy. When i watched that film my blood ran cold. There is a scene where the infected (injected) are on a grass bank in a line and start running towards the fleeing characters and I could swear some garden gnome had stolen it from my dream if such a thing were possible.
            Pic: so far they have spiked mainly the old and now they are sniping at children.

Anonymous

Nah rotting flesh would make them slow like the original zombie movies. Necrotic flesh doesn’t make anyone faster or stronger

Anonymous

Technically speaking if a government wanted to cause a zombie like pandemic they could through a weaponized form of rabies, apparently shit already been looked into by various western governments, china, and russia though no idea if anyone has fucked around and made one with the possibility to cause such a thing
            >take rabies
            >up infection speed to affect carriers as fast as possible
            >up transmission rates to ensure all bodily fluids of the infected carry it
            >have it target specific areas of the human brain for memory loss and upping agression
            >hell throw in a bit of flesh eating bacteria into the mix so body fluids spread everywhere

Anonymous

Good thing I was vaccinated for Rabies before all of this shit.
              >The prophylactic one.

Anonymous

it’s entirely plausible these mf’ers have no clue what they unleashed. They are given entirely too much credit. I doubt any of this is going according to plan

Anonymous

Nah nig its been wargamed by them 10d of time we are in the lockstep compass.
                Of control. They even have a hard out in the form of spars exercise.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I mean it makes sense… the part I don’t get it why "predictive programming" is even a thing in a situation like this? All it will do is help us survive through some really unimaginable scenarios.

Anonymous

Center for disease CONTROL, as in they control the diseases. They always have the truth in plain sight. I always wondered as a kid why the name was so ambiguous and vague. Instead of like "Disease Prevention and Elimination" or something.

Anonymous

HOLYSHIT OMG FUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKJKJJJKJJJJJJJJSJJDJSKSKSIJD

Anonymous

If cdda teached me something is
        >Spears> every other melee weapon
        >learn mechanics and electrónics
        >build your killdozer
        >???
        >profit

Anonymous
      Anonymous

its more of a long-term plaque thats supposed to develop in/on your brain than people having body parts rot off but sure
      i know a girl who had necrotic cists around her pancreas thanks to the jab

Anonymous

Source: social medics
      Just trust me bro

No fucking wonder your side is considered morons.

Anonymous

Stop trying to discredit hocial media. What it would be like if covid arrived in the 80’s and we had no way to communicate amongst each other like we do now. Whatever side UR on seems judgemental and arrogant… ngmi

Anonymous

“What would it be like if COVID arrived in the 80’s and we had no means of spouting bullshit”

Just like every other pandemic that came before. Everyone gets vaxxed, and we get back to normal. Fucking moron.

Anonymous

yeah but this one is a plandemic so the people need to talk amongst each and compare notes. Its not okay what is happening. Best of luck to U bud

Anonymous

Smith Mundt act prevented such blatant lies from being broadcast in the 80’s

Anonymous

Luckily it was modernized four our own good!

Anonymous

Name one pandemic we got a vaccine for. Hint, it was the 1976 swine flu, Faggot.

Anonymous

wheres the HIV vax bud?

Anonymous

yeah bro just trust faceberg moms and twitter negros
          you guys are so beyond idiotic

Anonymous
        Anonymous

those arent finger nails those are working indicators. that necrotic blood colour means it’s working

Anonymous

> that necrotic blood colour means it’s working
          She’s a brave example to all. Doing her part in keeping us all safe.

Anonymous

Squish test see if it’s pink, color return ect.. circulation check
          Fingers nails pop off like pogs, quick collect all 10 before it’s too late!

Anonymous

Somebody been stealing from the jelly jar c:

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Bump

Anonymous

The truth is no one knows how to administer these shots.

Anonymous

This is true, vaccines are supposed be injected into the whites of the eye.

Anonymous

The thing I’ve yet to have seen is what’s the vax I.D. number? And which vax? What was the date of it? I’m not saying this isn’t going on but this needs to be documented. Those things have serial numbers and other people have gotten them.

Anonymous

ur absolutely correct. Keeping an eye on it. Just started seeing the dead nail beds over the past few days. The dead hand in OP’s pic is worst I’ve seen. I wonder why its happening in the extremities of the body? Blood clots and circulation issues, maybe?

Anonymous

throwing many small clots, when it lodges in a terminal tissue it will do that (no other blood supply), also think tip of nose and benis

Anonymous

That’s precisely what I’ve been saying. Those goddamn vax cards they get when they get it. What are the fucking numbers on them? The date? Issued? That’s all important. Some others are getting while others aren’t. Some countries are getting while others aren’t? Delta variants? Maybe that’s what’s in some of the vaccines…The variants. Why not? The best ways is to keep the confusion of the herd while killing the rest off to gain an easier control.

Anonymous

>I wonder why its happening in the extremities of the body? Blood clots and circulation issues, maybe
          I think you’re correct, similar to frostbite. Once blood no longer correctly flows to an area or the body. said area dies. Imagine having to get your shit chopped off in 2021 because you took some retarded needle for an illness your white blood cells clocked years ago. The absolute fucking state.

Anonymous

At least she’s safe from covid now.

Anonymous

Probably died of covid thanks to you fucking antivaxer scum

Anonymous

Lol. Some vaccine

Anonymous

>a whole lot

I took both jabs and I’m fine. Explain why I don’t have zombie limbs

Anonymous

>Explain why I don’t
        its called probability
        even in russian roulette
        you have a 5 out of 6 chance of making it
        those are great odds, so you wouldnt mind playing would you? it would mean so much to big pharma’s wallets and fauci wouldnt stop thank you enough

Anonymous

We don’t know the long term affects, we just don’t know but I pray the good people if had to take it are safe. I’ll pray for you anon. The most intelligent countries in the world are not doing what the former Anglosphere countries are doing. When you start becoming a third world country because you have replaced your people with foreigners from third world countries, you’ll start noticing third world effects, like shit dangerous medicine and food, terrible service, stores that are messy and unkempt, violence etc. The US only has about a decade left before our system is replaced by a third world tier system

Anonymous

for now

Anonymous

Because it isn’t working. You aren’t maxxxvaxxed yet. Pussy.

Anonymous

Perhaps you won the roulette that day… What number are you? What’s the serial numbers of vax and which one?…

Anonymous

i hope you make it past winter

Anonymous

Maybe U got a placebo. Maybe U don’t have an underlying issue or predisposition making U more susceptible. Maybe with enough boosters U will get what U don’t want. I’m sorry U took the injection and truly hope U don’t suffer behind that decision, most sincerely.

Anonymous

The garden gnomes mixed the vaxx with various diff types of lots, some are real vaccines, some are mixed in with other drugs or experimental chemicals, some are just saline. It’s an experiment on a global scale, why would they not try as many drugs and see the various side effects? Never let a good crisis goes to waste. This is clinical trial of probably 1000 diff types of drugs on a global scale. Chance of getting saline is probably 1/100.

Anonymous

>Chance of getting saline is probably 1/100.
          nah, if that’s the case, the chance of saline would be much larger, and the expected outcome -> less bad cases/press. You still have more than enough groups of people to test whatever the shit you want.

Anonymous

You will be dead in a few weeks

Anonymous

>I took both jabs and I’m fine. Explain why I don’t have zombie limbs
        It’s almost like those corona mortality numbers, no? A small number of people will die, just like a small number of people will experience these kind of symptoms from the jab. Now take your booster.

Anonymous

>i’m fine
        You won’t be.

Anonymous

Vaxx zombies coming in winter.

Cold constricts blood flow, increasing clotting.

Mindless lefty drones with no mental awareness or care for the well-being of others.

Anonymous

So does smoking weed.

Anonymous

Even worse for lefties then.

Anonymous

We should mandate smoking weed!

Anonymous

We should mandate smoking weed!

Weed increased bloodflow kek
          That’s why people with heart problems are often told to stop.

Anonymous

And what of all those magnet ones? I have a friend that got the vax and their whole area where they got the jab on their arm is now magnetic. So what’s in that one? Maybe they’re testing a lot of things on a lot of people all at once in different spurts. Some people I know got the vax and they’re fine. Others get weird headaches and feel a type of pain in them sometimes.

Anonymous

Yuck

Anonymous

Necrosis due to 80%+ of cocaine cut with levamisole a cattle dewormer

Its being cut at the source, before importing
      Acetone wash does not get rid of it

Makes people paranoid
      Crazy
      Plus rots your body

Enjoy

Anonymous

Mass coping and lies
        >Krokodil is what ur looking for.
        Go learn about drugs chang

Anonymous

Frostbite.

Anonymous

more necrosis

Anonymous

Thread theme

Anonymous

Yuck

Anonymous

Say that’s a post op and someone will say it’s beautiful
        Kek

Anonymous

Something isn’t right

Anonymous

Almost like they invert shit Satanically and make all of the vax symptoms, covid symptoms.

Anonymous

Yup exactly

Anonymous

wait till you see/hear about the guys who got this shit on their dicks after the vaccine.

Anonymous

Lol won’t be spreading the stupid to next generation

Anonymous

my boss is giving my a hard time at work so don’t blame me for wishing ill towards them
      yes, of course they’re corporate drones npc and all are fully vaxxed
      so far they have constant headache and they take tylenol which is taxing to liver to alleviate it but don’t know when the real blow is gonna hit

Anonymous

6 months is a good average for after both vaccines if they didn’t get saline. But tbh we’re still watching this experiment in real time.

Anonymous

They are not giving anyone Saline, you can count on that, they are giving everyone these terrible vaccines and censoring the deaths and side effects. Only 10% of the side effects are even being reported in the US to vaers. It’s fucking Bullshit.

Anonymous

It really does look like that krokodil stuff tho

Anonymous

Isn’t krokodil visine and gasoline? Fucking Russians are not right in the head.

Anonymous

Looks like she is giving a thumbs up. I bet that is not how she feels. Not very fonzi.

Anonymous

Name a more gullible group than maga chuds who think that these pictures are in any way real LOL

Anonymous

Lol, the irony of you calling someone gullible. Pfizer thanks you for your service though. Their blood cloot medicine sales are up 13% too, but I’m sure that’s just a (((coincidence))). Not mention the mRNA injection’s utter uselessness when it comes to preventing covid.

Anonymous

>Name a more gullible group
        BLM
        Antifa
        Biden voters
        Every Leftist group to ever exist
        Trannies

Anonymous

People that took the fag jab.

Anonymous

Q-tards

Anonymous

Which groups are you in? Those ones.

Anonymous

that means it’s working

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>O’Looney
        come on man

Anonymous

that just means it’s working, anon

Anonymous

Just looked at these pic’s. No fucking way do they get me riding the clot shot pony.
      Pic 1 (of 2) is normi blood

Anonymous

Look at the way clotters blood stacks up. One anon said
        >like magnetised coins
        I just don’t need this in my life. I have vidya to play. Chewing gum to chew. I do not have time to be doing zombie stuff. I probably don’t even like the taste of brains.

Anonymous

>>I just don’t need this in my life. I have vidya to play. Chewing >>gum to chew. I do not have time to be doing zombie stuff. I >>probably don’t even like the taste of brains.

somehow based as fuck.
          im quoting you somehow somewhere.

Anonymous

>Chewing gum to chew
          What happens when you’re all out of gum?

Anonymous

I’ve seen a connection with closed and minor open wounds failing to heal and developing antibiotic resistance, even though they should be working. It started late last year. Lots of amputations.

hospitalfag

Anonymous

Thank U good to know

Anonymous

>keep showing my mom horrific side effects of the vax
      >she’s "sure" it wouldn’t happen to me
      fucking cult

Anonymous

I’m convinced this is all a larp to discredit the right wing
      There’s no way people are stupid enough to fall for this shit

Anonymous

you’re shilling sucks. i’m telling you manager you need more training

Anonymous

thats how u know the deer is correct
          >shills can no longer shill

Anonymous

y do people keep bringing up politics? Its fucking weird. This is a health related issue, regardless of which fake party one sides with.

Anonymous

posts idiotic family guy meme. Concerned about "right wing"
        > Hello fellow teenagers .jpeg

Anonymous

I don’t know if I believe all these sensational stories about side effects but I wouldn’t take the ‘vaccine’ because the disease isn’t really that dangerous in the first place.

Anonymous

Dude just get the jab. We are in this together. Save lives

Anonymous

>Be my grandpa
          >WW3
          >Kill thousands of Communists
          Save lives, lmfao

Anonymous

There’s been talks at my work that the higher ups are going to start making it mandatory to get the vaccine. I’m fucked, aren’t I?

Anonymous

My place of work is a huge corperation, a household name and they are not abiding with the mandate also lots of states are suing right now over the mandate, I think there is about 23 states right now and I’m sure it will grow

Anonymous

Krokodil. Gasoline, crushed up codiene, phosphorus, lye and hydrochloric acid. That’s a fucked up way to get and life expectancy is 1-3 years. Vascular problems, scaly skin, necrosis and abscesses are symptoms.

Anonymous

Oh well man. Not taking the jab. That’s it, it is what it is. No jab bros will be harbored, I already told my family that if you’ve gotten the jab you can’t come to my farm and live off the earth. Your done because you are retarded. Eventually they will force us to produce for the jabbed but I will be dead the see you in the next life ape.

Anonymous

I imagine her eyeballs are quite upsetting to see from this side. But from her side?

Anonymous

Basically this is the fate of those that Klaus does not deem suitable to become
      >robot polishers

Anonymous

My cousin’s friend got ivermectin on his peepee and it fell off.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

They always have to be rude don’t they?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

What is this side effect called exactly

Anonymous

The 😛 side effect.

Anonymous

melanoidtonguemyanusitis

Anonymous

It means is working.

Anonymous

lmao

Anonymous

Mah fuckn sides!

Anonymous

My asian dad and his side of the family all got mRNA vaccines and they’re by and large healthy, hell even my cousins got it and they show no signs of decay. Why is this so?

Anonymous

hows your white dad doing then

Anonymous

White mom? Dead from smoking.

Anonymous

It’s not stunning news. I get fucking fed up with cabbages like you. We just had an entire thread covering this. I’m not repeating it all for you.
        Also you do not know if they have or haven’t had any ill effects. I know a guy who was all for the vax, got one shot and then his wife found out and stopped him. He has had a rash under his armpit since then and his wife told me he has had 3
        >funny turns
        whatever that means.
        But all of this is to be expected. Ill/not ill w/e. Have you caught a lot of colds this SUMMER dangleberry?
        They certainly have had unexpected ill effects, I promise you it can be no other way
        *did they expect their immune system to be replaced – not built upon but destroyed & replaced with temporary firewall protection that might not even protect them. Nobody dies of covid IRL. Which is why you’ve never seen this world stopping plague IRL. So why have they done this to themselves? Is not dying of a fake plague proof that injecting Gates brand depopulation juice is a great idea?
        *They have about 16% of their immune system vs ALL corona viruses left. Not just vs covid, the covid bioweapon, co-created by dr Fauci at the CDC WAS JUST THE KEY TO THE DOOR. They have made themselves vulnerable to the common cold just like the martians from war of the worlds were, google how that ends if you do not know.
        *You tell me, mensa. What will happen if they are not granted their boosty boost from their masters when the cold/flu season begins?
        If they get sick/die they will be pointed to by liars who will say
        >look, covid.
        Please get your head from up your ass for your own sake before it is too late to do anything to save yourself.

Anonymous

>Also you do not know if they have or haven’t had any ill effects. I know a guy who was all for the vax, got one shot and then his wife found out and stopped him. He has had a rash under his armpit since then and his wife told me he has had 3
          Whenever I see or talk to them, they never look or behave out of place.
          >two quotes i’ve never made before
          Holy shit are you mental. Not once would I ever justify taking the vax, but don’t go making shit up to bolster your arguments.

Anonymous

my arm is itchy all of a sudden

Anonymous

I would demands the arm be amputated down to where the nasty ass shit ends. Id rather have a stump than a melted blob with half a thumb on the end

Anonymous

Dear God
      NO ONE should have to suffer this vax or no vax
      This is cruel

Anonymous

I mean it’s the clot shot, what did she expect??

Anonymous

Buddy if necrosis was an actual vaccine side effect reported enough and was a legitimate concern people would freak out. There’s a reason there was more actual panic over covid than this shit.

Anonymous

>There’s a reason why there’s more panic over covid
          Ya, the fabricated panic from the garden gnome msm pushing fear on normalfags

Anonymous

>There’s a reason there was more actual panic over covid than this shit.
          That would be because every TV station, every radio station, every other ad, every business’s description has had something about how scary covid is for nearly 2 years. I had covid and I was 100% fine after 5 days, but continued getting "OMG are you okay?!?" texts like I was on the brink of death every day from the same people I’d already told I was fine.

Even mentioning vaccine side effects gets a fucking plaque plastered under your posts about vaccines being safe and effective and you getting shadow banned. You cannot compare the two.

Anonymous

I don’t do tv shows or movies very often, like one movie a year and maybe a few tv shows. Why should i watch "this walking dead"?

Anonymous

well written, seems on par with the trajectory we may possibly be on, offers insight into a bleak future and the perils faced, etc etc. I don’t watch TV or many movies myself. It always felt like basic training for some odd reason when watching it…

Anonymous

Been playing a vr game surv1v3 maybe that’ll come in handy.

Anonymous

We will see it all around us in the next few months. Schizophrenics not taking their meds. I mean, this will be insane shit, people posting gore under the impression that we should just totally trust anything just because they said so. It’s gonna get bad folks. be ready.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

man i really would like to know what the fuck she is saying.

Anonymous

Never gonna get the jab
            Never gonna get the vax
            Never gonna get a blood clot and die.

Anonymous

>man i really would like to know what the fuck she is saying.
            Why?
            It’s a woman

Anonymous

Ask and ye shall receive!!!

Anonymous

more like I want to know what she thinks is going to happen to her. Sad that all of these people are being deceived.

Anonymous

Amen, I’ve lost several people so far.

Anonymous

>Amen, I’ve lost several people so far.
                My condolences, anon. Sorry for asking, were these post jab passsings?

Anonymous

Yes.
                  One wasn’t however, but the rest were.
                  >The one that wasn’t could have received more care if not for the lockdowns.
                  Most of my family never took it, however many of my friends did.

Anonymous

>Most of my family never took it, however many of my friends did
                    Very sorry to hear, anon. Glad that most of your family opted out. I can’t imagine my household getting divided over this nonsense.

Anonymous

>Very sorry to hear, anon.
                      It is what it is, you can only show them the door, they must be the ones to walk through it.
                      >I can’t imagine my household getting divided over this nonsense.
                      Ain’t that the truth, we’re already divided enough on other shit kek

Anonymous

All of these vaxxed individuals clearly lack critical thinking skills, been decieved, brainwashed, or both. They are unfortunately the labrats of the zog. I haven’t lost anyone yet fortunately. Sorry for your losses anon.

Anonymous

One of my aunts actually knows the person that was in charge of that music performance in Wenatchee Washington.
                  They actually weren’t overly paranoid about Covid, the State wasn’t going to allow them to play without masks, and they can’t play with masks on, so they went and got those weird things as a way to still be able to play.

Most of those kids and the adults involved are likely anti-vaxx.

Anonymous

A very odd situation that must have been. At least they are majority non vax and don’t have their heads in the ground. Thank you for the insight anon.

Anonymous

>A very odd situation that must have been.
                      Yeah I’m sure it was kek.
                      Anytime Anon

Anonymous

>All of these vaxxed individuals clearly lack critical thinking skills, been decieved, brainwashed, or both. They are unfortunately the labrats of the zog.
                  Anon, with all the {{shenanigans}} that has transpired in the 17 months , nothing perplexes me more than how such massive numbers of people have been so easily deceived, especially with suck copius volumes of data readily available. I keep saying this but it’s more than simple cnn/reddit-tier brainsrubbing, with so many whites lining up like good little goys, I would call it nothing short of spiritual blindness.

Anonymous

Imagine being a vaxxie, getting serious side effects from the vax and still getting the booster shot. I don’t think even rotting flesh will wake up normal fags

Anonymous

For people (I do not want to think of them as poopyholes) who have not yet been told I’ll do a quick pasta and then a sauce.
      If i do not tell you all of it then i am just confusing you more. The tone is set because it was wrote to a shill. I do not want to be mean. I am sorry for your condition. I promise that if I can find a way to restore you back to normal I will shout it from the rafters.

Anonymous

Is there any data being tabulated about the locations of the people who are having adverse reactions, cities, counties, states?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

<pasta>

You have no natural immunity to cold, flu, or covid.
      You are dependent upon sweet-sweet life giving clot-shots.
      mRNA does not build upon natural immunity like a real vaccination, it wipes it out completely.
      It is a choice, one or the other.
      At peak resistance 2wks after the doubled shot (doubled when they found it had failed) you have about the same resistance to corona viruses (not just covid, cold & flu too) as just before you started injecting.
      That means if a corona virus happens you catch it.
      Then your resistance immediately starts to fall until you have AIDS vs Common Cold and die or until you play clot-shot roulette again.
      If you catch a cold/flu/covid your resistance to it does not go up. It falls. It only ever falls and falls fast over time. You do not ever become immune to any cold, flu or covid.
      With natural resistance during the course of a corona virus we normal humans become 16 times more resistant to it, we become ‘immune’. 16 times more resistant to cold, flu and covid than clotters are at their peak.
      Clotters never become immune.
      If you are wondering how they get rid of a corona virus while not gaining immunity well they always have corona now, the spike protein. They are weird and the whole system of what happens is different to in a real human now. That is why people think that they might hot house viruses (ADEs) and spread super versions but I am not a virologist and I am not guessing any of this stuff, everything I wrote is from pro vac or neutral science publications.
      You are now a dirty mRNA dependent smack-head.
      The vac is about addicting you.
      The vac is about population reduction.
      The injected are physically part corona virus now, not fully human any more. A hybrid of human and corona viruses. A weak creature that is not intended to survive long without staying home and obeying the people who own their fresh steaming science juice. Clot shotting until like junkies they die of weak systems and the drugs themselves.

Anonymous

Looks like frostbite

Anonymous

I am really sorry I get mad at you annoying vaxxies bit you really are in trouble now. Did you think I was doing this for fun? Wtf

This is the pro-vaccine Francis Crick Institute. Have a gander with your own peepers so you know that I’m not hustling
      https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=francis+crick+institute&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Here they explain that the injected have no longer got natural immunity to any Corona Virus, Covid, flu, common cold and so they will need to have more wonderful injections
      https://mobile.twitter.com/KernowMaiden/status/1408403156988579843?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1408403156988579843%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage4894929%2Fpg1

Anonymous

I had a nightmare with vaxx zombies today, shit was dope and euphoric

Anonymous

No comment bump

Anonymous

punishment from god; The first of many more to come.

Anonymous

IT MEANS ITS WORKING BIGOTS

Anonymous

The covidians lord and savior Fauci confirmed a dark winter incoming.
      Sorry injection Bros I tried to warn you but it turns out I’m shit at communication.
      If it makes you feel any better I’m not laughing at you nor do I plan to laugh at you.

Anonymous

Schizo thread, all my family is vaxxed and nobody had any issues.

Anonymous

Fuck of Udiverse folk

Anonymous

Thats great to hear. Wish no ill will to any of U bit do not understand why U guys did that in the first place.

Anonymous

wat cha lookin at smoof skin

Anonymous

>believing a random tweet with a gore pict with a fake narrative.
      anons, take your meds now

Anonymous

Nice flag, Abraham

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Does anyone remember what that horror concept of surgically removing somebodies hands and leaving them with pincers was called?

Anonymous

something with lobsters?

Anonymous

Found it, It’s the Krukenberg procedure
            >Silly slave, what would you need hands for?

Anonymous

>One in the pink. One in the stink.

Anonymous

underrated

Anonymous

>berg
              every fucking time

Anonymous

I think I figured it out guys
      They’re trying to normalize gross festering tranny pussy

Anonymous

There was no lockdown baby boom. There should have been a worldwide baby boom. If you live in a city that routinely gets shut down because of snow then you know the school populations can be accurately predicted based on past snow shut downs. What I am saying is mere covid infection has already sterilized a good portion of the population. The vax is the final nail. It disrupts reproduction in all breeding aged women and outright kills men who are in their most successful breeding age. The battle was lost before it was even fought, the worker shortages is just predictive programing for when you start noticing there are no more people left to do the shit jobs.

Anonymous

That’s not what necrosis means.

Anonymous

>You WILL loose all of your hair
      >You WILL get ze necrosis

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Not sure if she was vaxxed or not. Likely so and the article casually doesn’t mention it. She is old AF and probably injected early on

Anonymous

Why did the doctors wait to perform surgery until they turned black?

Anonymous

Hoping it would kill her first.

Anonymous

At this point, if i was a retard (and i am) i am thinking the vax is causing Wu Flu.

Anonymous

I got dibs on the first hand job she gives when she heals up.

Anonymous

the left are not just a death cult anymore they are a disfigurement cult. the left will try to get as disfigured as possible as a type of virtue signal. instead of tattoos the left will try to get the most bizzaarr vax disfigurements . nose ring used to be edgy and cool now amputated limbs and black necrosis on their face will be the most trendy left liberal. they will even try to get the vax in their face to turn their face of a melanoid to show they are non racist. the next models on the runway will have necrosis face and extremities. fuck leftist you diverse folk./ ZOMBIES

Anonymous

Its no big deal, you just build fashion around it.
      Trendster BLVD is really chomping at the bits to get a piece of this action.

Anonymous

We tried warning them but they thought they knew better.

Anonymous

that means its working

Anonymous

Oh shit. Worse example yet.

Anonymous

HOOORRRYYY SHIAAAAT

Anonymous

>be normie
      >be submerged in a think tank from birth
      >do what you’re told because your entire education from 5 years old ingrained that into you

>be me
      >get home schooled after 1st grade because my sister got kicked out of school and I wanted to stay home from school too
      >broke the indoctrination

>be you
      >something broke the indoctrination for you

These people shouldn’t be looked down upon, but with pity. You were very narrowly one of them, but at some point in your life something knocked you out the teeth of the machine.

Anonymous

It’s kinda like when Morpheus explains the matrix. Everyone is a mind waiting to be freed, but some are so sure of their belief in the matrix that they’ll attack anything that threatens it. I’m aware that some people are too far gone, but you’re still in a position of knowing that they’ll never be in and that should still invoke a sense of pity, that doesn’t mean you let them gulag you or turn the other cheek, etc.

Viewing 74 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.