Are there non-plastic mice? i don’t want to be touching estrogenic compounds so much

Home Forums Science & tech Are there non-plastic mice? i don’t want to be touching estrogenic compounds so much

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Are there non-plastic mice? i don’t want to be touching estrogenic compounds so much

Anonymous

Yeah, y’know, the ones which people design traps for.

They aren’t plastic.

Anonymous

what? traps? like trannies?

Anonymous

no like mice traps scrotebrain. go outside.

Anonymous

just wrap yours with metal plates or something freaking hell

Anonymous

yeah my dude, I heard about the dangers of plastic on joe rogan

Anonymous

Just wear gloves, they even keep the mice clean as a result.

Anonymous

Post arms so we can see if you need to be worried about losing your masculinity to a computer mouse in the first place.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

>no hair
          Time to get the programming socks out

Anonymous

I think it’s pretty good considering I haven’t stood up from my chair for years, I’m bit of wristlet but rest is alright.

Anonymous

How old are you? I am just 19 and i am far from that despite exercising.

Anonymous

>far from that despite exercising.
            my condolences on your genes, friend.
            add strength training to your routine if you’re not already. nobody gets big arms from jogging.

Anonymous

Well i only started this january and i have seen solid improvements in the areas of strength(such as being able to do 10 pullups instead of 1, 20 pushups instead of 5, 100 situps instead of 40, biking to the top of the hill near which i live in 23 minutes instead of 31) but lookswise not much has changed

Anonymous

congratulations, you have made a 1 month improvement in 9 months. but in all seriousness, any improvement is good, keep up the hard work and it will pay off in the end

Anonymous

Yes. I haven’t done any exercise ever before and i also apparently wasn’t eating enough(freaking celiac disease and reduced efficiency of digestion) so this is already very good for me

Anonymous

Those numbers arent bad sis, especially the 10 pullups. People underestimate how hard that is.

Anonymous

I’m in mid 20s, I don’t think I have changed much since late teens though.

kinda flabby lol

I am, i don’t work out at all and am glued to chair everyday

Anonymous

it’s gonna take at least 5 years unless you juice

Anonymous

That is fine as long as it happens one day. Steroids are suicide, no way lol

Anonymous

kinda flabby lol

Anonymous

I don’t think you need to worry, fellow hairy monkey-shoulder sis.

Anonymous

mirin’ the hair, embrace it

Anonymous

dyel

Anonymous

lifting is a fake masculinity of urbanite middle class.

Anonymous

Eait right, sleep plenty, regularly exercise and you don’t have to worry about becoming low-t/high-e.

Anonymous

Pic related. Pretty cheap, looks and feels nice, but you should be careful because they’re not as durable as the plastic ones.

Anonymous

> treated with a shit tonne of toxic varnish and finish products that will also make you gay

Literally can’t win

Anonymous

You can take it off and take it to a local woodcraftsman. They’ll clone it in the highest quality wood you can get at appropriate prices.

Anonymous

No that most varnish is all that toxic or can be absorbed by your skin once hardened but if you were super anal you could just sand it back and use it natural, but the oils from your skin would stain it over time alternatively you could also use a natural oil or wax which you’d have to re-apply occasionally and obviously you’d have to use sparingly and give it time to dry/cure, but it would be possible to be relatively non toxic in any case.

Anonymous

Easily available natural wood finishes:
            Pure tung oil (but note that it’s often sold blended with synthetic finishes), shellac, carnauba wax/beeswax mix. Tung oil is like linseed oil but will fully cure without additives.

Anonymous

Tung oil is also a beautiful finish unlike caked piss colored linseed finishes.

Anonymous

They could try making one out of superwood. That should be more than strong enough and nice looking too.

Anonymous

If you can’t make a mouse yourself out of any material you please then you’re probably already gay anyway.

Anonymous

just wear gloves lmaooo

Anonymous

There are some carbon fibre mice, but they cost a pretty penny.
      Pic rel is €299,00

Anonymous

that’s still plastic, scrotebrain. you are touching the resin (plastic) not the carbon

Anonymous

carbon fiber doesnt cost that much for that piece of shit to be priced at 299

Anonymous

Just lift weights sis.

Anonymous

Stress also decreases T, and if you are obsessing about mouse contact I’d wager there is a lot of stress in your life.
      Plastic is here to stay and rightly so, the benefits far outweigh the downsides imo.
      Just exercise, eat healthy and don’t be a decadent NEET and you don’t have to worry about your hormone levels.

Anonymous

you are scrotebrained, people in the past had stress to but they didn’t get cancer or become infertile from it. plastics are terrible in every way, if you only care about your comfort a bad person and need to be executed.

Anonymous

So you are claiming fertility has dropped dramatically since the mass application of plastics? Upon which statistical evidence are you claiming this assumption?

As far as I’m aware there is evidence in the decline of T-levels but there could be multiple causes for this, a more sedentary lifestyle, less physical labor, mass-production of lower quality food etc.

Plastics have great advantages, it is light, durable, water-resistant, easily molded and in abundant supply. There are definitely beneficial factors to it.

Don’t talk about execution like this is only betrays that you are pubescent and your disability to think in relative terms only support this.

Anonymous

>i don’t want to be touching estrogenic compounds so much
      Where are you even getting this bullshit from?

Anonymous

Pic related. Top is glass.

Anonymous

That’s not a mouse. I’m pretty sure that’s part Magic™.

Anonymous

learn sheet metal forming techniques and beat yourself copper replacements for the mouse shell pieces. you could even electroplate them in silver

Anonymous
        Anonymous

the virgin mouse vs the chad pointer instrument

Anonymous

Absolute state of this pretentious bored executive bait

Anonymous

That just screams
        >tfw want to be a cowboy but I work in middle management and the wife won’t let me buy a gun

Anonymous

Oh hang on, it’s british
          >tfw when want to be an upper class gentleman but I work in middle-management and the wife won’t let me buy an old Rolls Royce

Anonymous

it’d be a jag. no one drives a rolls royce.

Anonymous

you’re not supposed to drive a rolls royce, you’re supposed to be driven in a rolls royce.

Anonymous

At that orice I’d go for the Zaunkoenig M2k or whatever it’s called. t.fingertip user

Anonymous

just make it yourself tough guy. What, you afraid of getting your hands dirty?

Anonymous

Just wait until you hear about keyboards anon

Anonymous

At least he can get a wooden case and wooden keycaps. I’m strongly considering getting rosewood because that feels nice after giving it some lemon oil. More cleaning is necessary though because of the porosity of rosewood.

Anonymous

>i don’t want to be touching estrogenic compounds so much
      imagine being this insecure

Anonymous

Get a trackball and put a rock or something in there. Then just cover the rest with whatever material you want.

Anonymous

I bet the reason why you’re not getting laid is not actually the fact that you’re an insufferable prick, but actually just all the estrogen from your computer peripherals. Luckily this is an issue that you can fix just by consuming instead of actually leaving your cave to face the reality.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.